The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Natasha’s birthday party ch 1

Hyp MC, F/F, F/D

The characters in Nick Vegas’ stories are FICTIONAL characters, crafted by the mind of Nick Vegas. Any resemblance to persons living or dead are purely coincidental, including their behaviors, good or bad. No characters represent an entire people, or culture, their appearance is merely for the aesthetic value that appeals to Nick Vegas’ libido and that of his loyal readers. Many stories feature reader suggestions, then incorporated into the story.

This story features elements harkening to Sunshine of a Spotless Mind, and used extensive research on various techniques, and yet is still pure fantasy. It is not fully linear, so like Pulp fiction, has flashbacks.

Natasha’s Birthday Party by Nick Vegas

What started out as Natasha simply taking her 2 micro dogs out to pee, first thing in the morning: (one crisp cool, Monday morning in OCTOBER 2020) soon became quite a unique idea… for Natasha’s upcoming birthday party merely 2 months away. Natasha’s Birthday was in December.

Natasha was striking, by any measure. She was a bit MOC,(masculine of center) about 5′11″ to 6ft tall, with dark piercing eyes, a perfectly coiffed KD Lang style haircut with a deep color tinge in purple. She wore silk pinstriped pajamas with a silver satin bathrobe and size 10, purple ‘bunion free brand’ sandals, with PU leather insole coordinating with her hair tint. She was a handsome woman; and anyone of either sex, or any persuasion, would indeed find her quite attractive. Let’s face it folks, she was hot. Hot in a spy movie, female villain kind of way. Her age was hard to discern, she had almost flawless skin, but suffice to say she was likely 7-9 yrs older than the woman she was about to meet.

Natasha’s striking appearance certainly caught the eye of Melinda.

Melinda

Melinda, 5′ 6″ wore shoulder-length, bed head styled, dirty-blond hair. She looked like a soccer mom, as she rounded the corner. But then she started to ‘coo and awe’ over Natasha’s tiny dogs. Melinda began crouching to be close to, and to pet them.

Melinda was petite, and she dressed in typical, off the rack sweats (she looked like a poster for Costco) and she wore new balance sneakers with some mileage on them. Her ball cap was adorable, and her Starbuck’s cup had a key fob. Her sweater was over her shoulders, casually, in that slightly preppy style. To the casual observer she was just another local housewife.

Her dirty blonde hair with darker roots had that: “I’ve been trapped during quarantine’ look, and it certainly needed a trim, and it definitely needed some style. It was at least armpit length and a bit unkempt. Melinda seemed affable enough though, and some quality about her sparked Natasha’s interest. There was a ‘certain something’ Natasha read when the woman spoke and when she moved. Melinda’s deep brown eyes lit up easy as she chatted freely about the dogs, how she simply loved pets, but her apartment didn’t allow them, etc.

Maybe it was Natasha’s NLP training, or maybe it was her years working with people in a couple different ‘wellness, and beauty’ industries.

But ‘it’ was there. Melinda definitely gave Natasha a certain ‘vibe.’ She simply hadn’t put her finger on what that vibe was. But Natasha’s ‘radar’ had kicked in, and this neighbor, someone she felt she just met, was turning her on.

Melinda nervously fumbled to put her homemade mask on, and then she introduced herself. She was awkward about giving a handshake, or whether to fist bump, and then she finally went in for a stilted hug, not really sure what to do. Natasha appreciated Melinda’s overt awkwardness; she thought it was ‘cute.’

Natasha had just moved into the neighborhood, into a fixer upper, but Melinda was a long time resident, born and raised in the area. Her small apartment was right around the corner, quick walking distance.

The two chatted, and Natasha pretended to be ‘chilled by the early morning air’ and then she causally invited Melinda in for some coffee. Natasha was ‘testing’ Melinda’s suggestibility. She needed to see if Melinda ‘modeled’ her.

Sure enough, after a couple comments about the cold:

Melinda then began noticing the morning chill as well, and then she shivered. Then Melinda thought hey… free coffee? So she followed the statuesque new neighbor inside her mid century rancher, still a work in progress.

The interior of Natasha’s house had a whole lot of natural wood tones, and brass and copper accents, all of which really needed polishing and/or oiling. It looked like a 1950’s bachelor had decorated or designed it, then he lived there without changing a single thing for decades, and either moved to Florida or he died.

The interior boasted natural pristine open beam ceilings in severe need of oiling or stain, in the Living room, and another room was mid wall-board installation, right where a vintage Barber chair and rat pack worthy bar sat, surrounded by framed photos of the type of vintage barber haircuts that Natasha did.

Melinda took the extensive walk thru tour and she could smell the freshly brewed coffee wafting to her in the very retro kitchen. The grout on the extensive tile counter and backsplash hadn’t been scrubbed in an eternity, but the place definitely had lots of potential. It was going to take a lot of elbow grease to bring it back. Natasha didn’t have time to do that kind of tedious, laborious work. Her clients list of men’s fade style cuts was growing.

The two moved to the living room as the dogs finally found a spot to rest. The coffee was amazing, because Natasha treated her to cinnamon and spice, highly sweetened latte, being a star bucks adherent herself. Natasha mentioned it was her favorite and really easy to make, then they just ‘chatted.’

Natasha led the conversation, using trigger words and hypnotic language, and they covered a lot of ground. They discussed many various topics, Natasha as led the topic changes to note Melinda’s answers and behaviors. They of course found a lot of commonalities: same neighborhood, relatively close in age, and they both went to the same fitness center and shopped at many of the same stores. (Without saying it aloud Natasha was a good 7-9 years older but it wasn’t visibly apparent.)

Mainly, the chat established to Natasha that Melinda was what would be called: ‘amiable’ introvert’, and she was a combination ‘auditory and kinesthetic learner/personality type.’

This meant certain words and sounds, and specific touches triggered specific responses in Melinda, once they were discovered and then utilized.

Natasha on the other hand was a ‘driver, and a visual.’ She spoke quickly in pictures, she moved quickly, and being in charge was in Natasha’s DNA. If you locked Natasha in a room with 11 other women, and then checked back in a couple hours, Natasha would be in charge, with everyone else looking for ways to appease her, or serve her. Natasha would be a leader with 11 loyal minions; she could pace the best and easily dominate a conversation. Yet, she was irresistibly charming on a level, and almost goofy in public and very easy on the eyes. To the average observer, she was just a quirky, happy go lucky neighbor. Southerners would call her a ‘tall drink of water.’

After some more coffee, and a few more stories and a few well-placed touches and hugs, aka ‘warm fuzzies’ Natasha asked:

Natasha: “What else do you have planned for the day?”

Melinda lamented:

Melinda: ‘Ugh, same as usual, my early morning walk, then maybe I’ll meditate (but I often skip it) then after house cleaning-I have put off. (she grimaced), my shows, and see what time the boyfriend was coming over, if he was even coming over, and tomorrow then repeat. Melinda expressed she felt bored to tears. She had some online thing she did 2 days a week, but it was also rather “boring and unsatisfying. ”

Melinda: “This pandemic makes me wish I could re-boot my brain!”

That opened a door for Natasha to suggest:

Natasha: “Sounds like a change is in order,”

Then she pointed to the barber chair and she then insisted Melinda sit.

Natasha: “ Relax, no charge, a free trial, get into The Kenzo.”

‘The Kenzo’ was a Vintage Barber Chair with a Reclining backrest, it Rotated 360° and boasted top-grade vinyl that felt like real leather with cushions made of high-density foam for extra comfort. It featured a locking headrest and a hidden bottle opener, as it hailed from the days of speak easies.

Melinda was slightly reticent, but Natasha wouldn’t take ‘No’ for an answer. Finally after a series of agreements, Melinda eventually sat down in the glorious Kenzo. After all, her hair HAD been driving her crazy. It was boring to her. Natasha hit an app on her phone; a binaural beats generator, and soothing theta wave sounds started. Melinda seemed to be at ease almost instantly.

Natasha matched Melinda’s breathing pattern, and then Natasha quickly produced her Oster Stim-U-Lax massager, and then she put some delightful smelling balm onto her hands. First she did a scalp massage with her large skilled hands, and delicate long fingers.

For Melinda, feeling another human’s touch after 9 months in quarantine was welcome indeed. The vibrating scalp massager was lulling Melinda into bliss rather quickly. Her eyes rolled upward a little, and her posture immediately became more relaxed.

Natasha: “ Now, imagine getting this done regularly, imagine the possibilities of total relaxation, feeling open and calm.”

Natasha then allowed the lavender, geranium and rose scents to fill Melinda’s senses. (When inhaled, the aromatic blend sent signals through Melinda’s olfactory tract to different parts of her brain, such as her olfactory cortex, hippocampus, amygdale, and her hypothalamus. These brain areas, part of Melinda’s limbic system were really feeling great. The limbic system deals with emotional behavior and memory. So when Melinda smelled something as wonderful as this, it could either bring back pleasant memories or soon be linked to some new memories, that all served Natasha.

Aromatic blends can be successfully used to ‘anchor’ desired states of mind. Another favorite scent of Natasha’s was pure coconut. (More on that later)

Deep Healing blends have also profound physiological effects. They accelerate healing and help give a general sense of well being naturally.

Natasha then turned on the Oster massager and allowed the vibrating massager to push Melinda to a deeper and deeper state. After repeated statements laced with hypnotic speech, ‘relax’ ‘deeply relax’, let yourself go, etc. Natasha felt Melinda’s body tension simply melt away. Natasha then manually and slowly brushed Melinda’s scalp with a bristle brush as she dictated a ‘deeper and deeper’ induction. Natasha calmly stated Melinda just needed ‘skilled hands that know what to do” and after only a few brush strokes she was able to perform the arm levitation test. The test revealed Melinda was going under.

This simply meant that Melinda, when told her arm was about to get lighter and lighter rose up as if tied to a balloon. Melinda was then allowed to lower it and deepen and deepen and deepen her trance, even more, until Natasha began planting seeds, fresh paradigms, and slowly, ever so slowly, some new beliefs.

The trigger phrase for Melinda to enter that state immediately would now be: ‘secret happy place.’

Natasha: ‘That’s very good, you are always immediately comfortable around me, and you look forward to your daily visits now, breaking up the monotony of your former usual schedule. By reframing cleaning, as a form of meditation now, it makes deep cleaning enjoyable and very Zen to you now, especially when you do it for someone else, namely for me.”

Natasha continued:

Natasha : “Every visit with your new friend is like a tonic to you, a tonic that you deeply needed, and you become quickly addicted to. That scent you smell now, will always immediately deeply relax you and put you at ease, and arouse you.

Letting go and letting Natasha make the decisions takes a load off your shoulders. If you were to and let her do all of the thinking, you could just completely relax, and simply do the tasks I ask for.

You are in fact, so extremely grateful for my fellowship and the test hair trim, you simply don’t know how to repay me, but you really, really want to.”

Natasha paused.

Natasha: “Then the one thing you do think of ‘on your own’… as a way to profusely thank me… is to offer me a long foot massage, whenever you visit me, while kneeling.

It’s perfectly ok between friends, and you feel better after you do it. Hoping that I am pleased. In fact, the need to know if I am pleased ever increases in importance for you, every time we meet.”

Natasha continued.

Natasha: “A deep massage of my feet and of my calves, using the pure organic coconut oil I have here is ‘your idea’ This coconut oil scent will ever increase the following acronym that now defines you when you are around me: S.O.P.A. The Sopa learning method is something you fully embrace. This acronym means: whenever we interact, you are increasingly S-submissive & suggestible, O-obedient & obsequious, P-eager to Please, and A-Appreciative & hungry for minor affection, even if it’s an innocent pat on the head, or a hug, or a simple touch of the shoulder, any minor display I make. It bonds your loyalty.”

Melinda was then slowly brought out of her trance, and then quickly returned to trance with fresh post hypnotic suggestions each time. She went under and was revived for a couple hours, and she had a few things explained to her subconscious:

Posthypnotic amnesia- the inability to recall what took place during hypnosis was going to only allow Melinda to remember subconsciously her directives and commands, but in her waking hours she would only remember having coffee and being a helpful neighbor and her excitement of actually having a new friend.

Procedural memory-the ability do a task without conscious awareness, would allow Melinda to really be a helpful neighbor, now that Natasha had learned Melinda could cook, and was a bit handy with repairs and such. (These skill sets would all stay)

Psychogenic amnesia- the loss of autobiographical memories-could be hours or yrs, this would keep Melinda grounded as memories useful to Natasha would be played up, and those that caused Melinda stress or any trauma could be pushed far, far away…

Semantic memory- is common knowledge of basic facts. These would not be altered unless it served a purpose.” (If any basic fact knowledge were removed it would only be so Natasha could teach it to her consciously, thus always appearing to be the more knowledgeable one, and be more looked up to)

Natasha continued

Natasha: ‘We are going to examine how you perceive some things, and perhaps reframing them will then reduce your stress level overall” she said. You are open and receptive to this.”

She went on to explain:

Natasha: ‘if you practiced meditation or yoga you might be familiar with savasana (final relaxation pose).

Natasha: “The sensations of ‘peace’ felt during savasana or during meditation are similar to those you may feel during visits with me, or even when simply thinking about your visits.

Valence, or hedonic tone, is basically the ‘affective quality referring to the intrinsic attractiveness’: i.e. the “good”—ness (positive valence) or averseness:” bad”—ness (negative valence) of an event, object, or situation. There is never a negative valence when you visit me.

This term also characterizes and categorizes specific emotions. ...for example: ‘Visiting Natasha has very positive valence. As does every aspect of your expanding SOPA paradigm.”

Lastly, Natasha suggested that when Melinda received unsolicited emails from a ‘Modern People’ email, they were in fact NOT Spam, and that she should eagerly open them and then explore the links they thoughtfully provided.

One in particular recommendation would soon prove to be Melinda’s “new favorite short film.”

Melinda was to watch the 1998 FM concepts classic: “Nikki’s naked submission, imdb tile tt13009020”, repeatedly, anytime she would otherwise ordinarily be ‘watching TV’ or searching the web to waste time, or scrolling her phone or looking at social media.”

Natasha was re-directing a lot of Melinda’s time management. She eliminated the waste, and got to task.

Natasha explained:

Natasha: “On that first time viewing of the first half only… you will be ambivalent for those first 5 minutes, but then…suddenly your interest will grow exponentially thereafter. You will inexplicably stop the video after Nikki has been utterly submissive to her ‘therapist’. For you, that portion is the most important, Nikki’s submission.

You will immediately begin ‘empathizing with’ and then quickly ‘identifying more and more’ with Nikki, until, before long you actually begin to see yourself AS Nikki when watching the video by only the 5th viewing. This is even more of a turn on for you.”

Natasha continued:

“This first half of this video quickly becomes your ‘fantasy go to’ and your recurring nightly dream by your 10th viewing. And…despite how much this video absolutely turns you on, you can fantasize all you want… but you simply don’t climax, making you want to climax even more. Eventually you will turn to me for help and advice to reach an orgasm, trusting my advice completely.”

Then Natasha grabbed a measuring tape and had the entranced Melinda stand for specific measurements. (More about why, later as well)

The first part of the phase #1 was done.

Natasha brought Melinda out of trance by counting upward to three.

This would be a lot for the soccer-mom type neighbor to process, but more next time… she thought.

Natasha: “one two, three-awake!”

Melinda stirred, and she had a bright smile on her face. While she was out, Natasha had barely cut off some split ends and she made very subtle little corrections to Melinda’s uneven growth. While it was barely a trim, it was just enough that Melinda’s hair suddenly looked rather purposeful now, not just some boring lockdown growth. It actually showed some modicum of style.

Melinda had a mirror handed to her by Natasha and she was giddy!

Melinda: “oh my god, so awesome!” and just a trim did that much? Wow, I bet if you brought back, and updated my old pixie cut, using your skills, it would kick ass!

I am so grateful, really. I, I don’t know how to thank you.” Stammered Melinda.

Natasha kicked off one of her size 10 sandals and she casually rubbed the sole of her free foot against her other leg’s long calf, and she grimaced a little.

Natasha: ‘Sorry, but standing on my feet makes my feet tend to really hurt’. She said.

Melinda then suddenly had an epiphany (or so she thought).

Melinda: ‘I know, I can at least give you a really nice foot rub, or a few, cause damn, my hair needed this! Besides, I studied reflexology for several months, I should use it!” she giggled. Then she added: “You must be a size 9 or 9.5, I could really spend some time, on those!”

Natasha laughed: “I am a size 10, you have plenty of territory to cover.”

Melinda’s eyes grew wide.

Natasha smiled: “Great, can you come by, say, an hour earlier tomorrow when you walk? I will have our coffee ready.” she said.

End ch1