The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Vegas’ stories are FICTIONAL characters, crafted by the mind of Nick Vegas. Any resemblance to persons living or dead are purely coincidental, including their behaviors, good or bad. No characters represent an entire people, or culture, their appearance is merely for the aesthetic value that appeals to Nick Vegas’ libido and that of his loyal readers. Many stories feature reader suggestions, then incorporated into the story.

This story features elements harkening to Sunshine of a Spotless Mind, and used extensive research on various techniques, and yet is still pure fantasy. It is not fully linear, so like Pulp fiction, has flashbacks.

Natasha’s Birthday party ch 2

Melinda:

‘Oh totally.!

Melinda then looked at the time.

Melinda:

“Oh my, time sure flies, I have to check today’s emails.

Gotta go now, I have a whole half block to walk!” she laughed. Natasha politely showed her to the door.

Melinda quickly returned home, and she eagerly checked her emails. Weird, she felt the urge to open “Modern People’s’ email, even though she was unfamiliar with them, and she spent a good part of the afternoon watching and re-watching the film that had been recommended. (Modern People was a fake account that Natasha had created just for this purpose, and to rate things on yelp, without leading back to her).

Natasha read the measurements to the artesian blacksmith on the other end of the phone. His accent was heavy & hard to pinpoint, but he understood the materials needed and the design, as this was his specialty. But just to be safe, a sketch was scanned and then emailed to him.

Natasha reiterated: the measurements were in inches, not centimeters. Melinda had a 14 ½ inch neck, 32-inch bust, 24-inch waist and 33-inch hips. Those 4 measurements were for bright copper bands, highly polished. The top one was a locking collar on a hinge, (with a twist turn lock) joined together by a bar in the back with 2 round holes. (to be explained later)

The next morning, Melinda showed up an hour earlier than the day previous. Melinda enjoyed her coffee, (using a bit less creamer this time) and when Melinda was mid sentence talking about a customer service problem with a clothing vendor online, Natasha simply blurted the trigger phrase: “secret happy place” and Melinda stopped mid sentence, then Natasha began from her prepared script:

Natasha: ‘You’ve followed your doctor’s suggestions for bladder retraining. But bladder control remains a problem for you. What else can you do? You asked your doctor about medication options, and the Medications that are now available for people with bladder control problems marked by sudden, intense urinary urges and urine leakage… have too many side effects: Instead, you will ask your new friend Natasha to take you for a botox bladder injection. Injections of Botox into the bladder muscle can benefit people who have an overactive bladder. Botox blocks the actions of acetylcholine and it paralyzes the bladder muscle. The benefits can last several months. Your doctor might recommend repeat injections once or twice a year. Studies have found that Botox significantly improves symptoms of incontinence and causes few side effects, and while you are there, you deserve it: the Frown lines Forehead wrinkles, Crow’s feet and Bunny lines on the side of the nose.”

Natasha in fact had a hookup inside the local botox clinic, and between insurance and some under the table money it would be super cheap.

(There was indeed a reason Natasha wanted Melinda to be able to forgo needing to use the bathroom for several hours, and have zero facial wrinkles and expression-more later)

Natasha thought getting that part of the plan handled was most efficient, but her feet really did hurt, and for now, frequent coconut oil foot rubs and some housekeeping would certainly be good use of her neighbor, and harmed noone.

Natasha doubled down on the SOPA references and she brought Melinda out of her trance.

Natasha: “one two three” Melinda blinked awake, and she seemed to be in a very good mood again.

Melinda: “I promised I would give you a foot massage as a thank you for this wonderful hair trim. I swear.. You are a Godsend. What do you use on them, your feet I mean? I like natural oils..” she asked, tentatively.

Natasha casually reached into a cabinet and retrieved a mason jar of 365-brand coconut oil. She read aloud the label to Melinda.

Natasha: ‘Our Organic Virgin Coconut Oil is expeller pressed and unrefined to withstand medium heat up to 375°f. A delicious base for stir-fry or curry, it’s also a great addition to island-inspired smoothies. Sodium Free, Certified Organic, Certified Kosher, Certified Vegan. Will this suffice?” Natasha asked.

Melinda laughed: “Oh my gosh, your feet will be delicious… I’m kidding. Let’s massage those puppies, please have a seat in the barber chair, so that I can pamper you!” she said.

Natasha sat down in the barber chair and she rolled up her comfy pajamas so her developed calves were exposed up to the knee, with aplomb. Natasha then stuck one beautiful foot almost in Melinda’s face. Melinda didn’t even flinch; she simply studied the large, but perfectly structured foot, for a few moments. Then she spoke directly to the foot, in a playful voice you’d use to talk to a baby or a pet.

Melinda: “You poor thing, you need some TLC, don’t you. I bet you are dry and sore.” she said to Natasha’s foot. “Let me slather you with pure coconut oil and I’ll rub away your pain. I know a little bit about pressure points” she sighed.

Melinda began diligently, and she didn’t seem to mind the task at all. While she was massaging away, on her knees, she was looking up at Natasha, and she seemed to remember something.

Melinda: “Oh damn, I hate to ask you this, and if you can’t, I’ll go uber… but would you… be able to take me to a… doctor’s appointment?” she asked.

Natasha nodded: “The one for this Friday? At 8:00 am? She said, and then she sipped her coffee.

Melinda was shocked. “I already asked?” she said

Natasha said: “Yes, you said it was something for a ‘lady issue’ or something. I guess you forgot that you told me. Just don’t forget… you also said you would wash and then iron and fold all my laundry today, ok?” Laughed Natasha.

Melinda laughed as well. ‘Ok, sure, after I do this foot rub, which is going to be one of many, now that I am in the hole for yet another favor.” She paused: “You know, it’s a good thing they are so soft and they smell like coconut, right?” mused Melinda, as she held up the foot she was working on and she deeply studied it.

Natasha: “Before long my toe nails are going to need trimming too. I like them short, and natural.”

Before Melinda could respond, still studying the perfect size 10 foot, Natasha said in a very soothing voice: “secret happy place.”

Melinda went immediately into a deep trance as Natasha calmly informer her. “You are now, and you remember always being very aroused by the scent of coconut, and you find it quite irresistible. You will fight your overwhelming urge to lick that coconut oil right off the feet you just put it onto. You cannot satisfy this desire until I give you permission. You will have to massage them at least another 20 days before you finally get the courage to ask me. Meanwhile, my feet will appear more beautiful and more perfect to you each massage. You will also gladly trim and shape my toenails, that..request- you can ask me later today.

I like them natural with a light clear coat. You will manually mouth blow them dry. Continue to watch the Nikki video, imagining and eventually seeing Nikki as you, and her costar as Me. You will also dream this as well.

I am going to awaken you and you will continue as if nothing has happened. Then, after my foot rub, some other training is going to happen this afternoon and for the rest of the good part of a month and a half.” Said Natasha.

Natasha woke Melinda, then she put her back under, then she woke her yet again. Each time she added another post hypnotic suggestion.

Melinda continued massaging. She seemed to be truly increasing her SOPA instruction. Her submissive obedience even while she was awake was increasing already, her eagerness to please seemed to be on track, and slowly her need for affection was increasing, she looked at Natasha so forlorn now.

Natasha patted Melinda on the shoulder, and she responded with glee.

As Melinda finished, Natasha said: “Hey I want to show you this crazy video I found on you tube, but first, “secret happy place.”

Melinda went right back into trance. Natasha then explained: Natasha: “We are going to watch a video about the “The Human statue-modeling agency, somewhere in South America. Apparently, they have selected their ‘models’ using a suggestibility test. I have selected you… and you are thrilled, honored and aroused. You just won’t remember this conversation consciously.”

She continued:

Natasha: “starting today you will receive an additional 2 hours of hypnosis training, daily, for the next almost 2 months until my birthday. You’ll be given the instruction to ‘remain frozen’ close to 1000 times per training. This will go even deeper into the depths of your unconscious mind. I will choose One keyword to ‘paralyze or freeze’ you, and then only you eyes can move, and your breathing will be subdued. You will not need to use the bathroom until instructed. It will require the use of another key word, for you to move again. Otherwise you will remain as I have positioned you.

Then, after my birthday… you’ll only need a weekly 2-hour reinforcement, for as long as I decide I want you to be ‘posable and freezable’. That is… if you want me to, but I think you are not only going to LOVE this video, but you will eagerly express to me, ‘I wish I could do that, it looks so cool.”

Natasha: “One two, three”

Melinda blinked awake and she looked up at her now favorite new neighbor. Melinda: “Do you still want me to do all your laundry? Or did you want me to watch this you tube thing you mentioned?”

Melinda then slowly and carefully placed Natalie’s sandals back onto her feet, watching them fit into their covering. Her little nose crinkled, she licked her lips. Then she wiped the excess oil off onto her own forearms, and she sniffed them. Smiling widely.

Melinda: “That is sooo cool you chose coconut, your feet must smell awesome all the time! I just LOVE coconut!’ she giggled.

Natasha smiled. Natasha: “Let’s watch the video I found, and have your opinion, then; if you were serious about the laundry….”

Melinda: “Oh totally, I am so happy to help.”

They both watched the video, and of course Melinda expressed how cool that was, to be able to pose like that! She looked up at Natasha like a youth asking for money for the ice cream man”

Natasha said: “We can talk about that tomorrow, after coffee if you’d like. You know, I would love… home made pancakes tomorrow… and freshly cut strawberries” Natasha may have mentioned something else in addition.

Melinda walked home, so excited about the idea of making her new friend pancakes tomorrow, but first, she had that super sexy Nikki video to watch a bunch more times.

It was already Wednesday, and Melinda was getting excited how this week had shaped up already.

First, she had her first new friend since the pandemic started, and she loved her new hair trim, and thought she might get a full cut eventually, now that she was on a first name basis with the coolest stylist she ever met. And, she was going to be part of the various projects at Natasha’s house, so boredom was waning. Add to that this horrific issue (or so she thought she remembered) was finally going to be taken care of Friday.

Oh my gosh, ‘no more running to the bathroom’ she thought. With a noticeable spring in her step she showed up quite a few minutes earlier than she agreed, but luckily the key was under the mat, as she remembered… for some reason.

Being inside Natasha’s house was super exciting, knowing Natasha was still asleep. Swhe tiptoed.

For some odd reason, Melinda then paused for a moment to imagine Natasha asleep. She imagined Natasha exhaling in her sleep and herself, deeply inhaling Natasha’s outgoing breath, so Zen, it’s probably sweet and cute too… Then… She shook her head to clear her mind.

Melinda then she made pancakes and cut fresh strawberries and she French press coffee. She only made it for Natasha; she liked to watch her eat what she had cooked for her. She also recently decided portion control was important.

And then she luckily found where the serving tray was, and she quietly put everything on it and carefully crept in. The dogs awoke first.

Melinda quietly placed the dogs off the bed and onto the floor, and they scurried off for water. Then she silently placed the tray in front of Natasha. Melinda then knelt at foot of the bed and she studied the tall thin woman as Natasha slept.

Melinda then absentmindedly began to creep her hands under Natasha’s blankets until she felt a warm foot, and then a wave of excitement ran over her. Melinda started to diligently knead Natasha’s feet, with her arms deep under the sheets. Melinda whispered softly. “good morning, good morning.. Natasha” it’s me.

Natasha slowly opened her eyes and she awoke.

Natasha: “Breakfast in bed, how nice! And I am waking up to my first foot massage of the day”

Melinda was shocked when she heard herself say aloud. “I hope it’s just the first.”

Natasha could see things were progressing perfectly.

Natasha: “ Oh, I labeled my dresser drawers and the closet sections… if you don’t mind putting those clothes from yesterday away into their labeled areas, and… the whole place needs sweeping and mopping..”

Melinda hopped right up, resisting the urge to sniff her hands and maybe even kiss them. That was a weird desire she thought to herself. Then it passed. She instead washed her hands and dutifully put all Natasha’s folded clothes and ironed shirts and pants away. She then swept and mopped the entire house.

When she was finished she knelt at Natasha’s feet in the living room where Natasha was sitting, in a restored mid century wing chair, flipping thru the local paper.

Today Natasha wore pinstriped dress pants, penny loafers with no socks, a crisp white dress shirt, a plain gray vest, and her hair was slicked back. She looked stunning, like an ad from a swanky magazine.

Melinda slowly reached a hand up the cuff of Natasha’s dress pants and she stared at Natasha’s face, studying it. She slowly massaged Natasha’s leg.

Melinda: “You look so dapper, so sharp, it’s, it’s so hot, really. Melinda said coyly. Is there anything else you need me to do? We were going to talk about the posing video today.” She said almost apologetically.

Natasha sipped her coffee.

Natasha: “So you think you can handle that? Make me proud?” Mused Natasha.

Melinda lit up with a grin. “Oh yes, I am so eager to please, I know I could learn to pose like that, can you teach me like in the video? How do we proceed?” She asked breathlessly.

Natasha put down her coffee. “That needs to be topped off, then meet me at the barber chair’.

Melinda jumped up and she immediately refilled the coffee mug, then she bee lined to the barber chair, rather excited.

Melinda was almost giddy. “You can really do like they said in the video? I would love to be able to pose like that! It was so cool, I have always been fascinated by mannequin models.’

Natasha sipped her refreshed coffee. “Mmm, good coffee” she said. “Sit in the chair and relax”, she dictated.

As soon as Melinda looked barely settled in, Natasha blurted: ‘special happy place’ And Melinda was deep under again, ready for more SOPA learning.

Natasha drank coffee and she spoke as she grabbed something from her desk drawer. It was the Ubanana uCan mp3 player: Ubanana claims this is the “world’s smallest fully-integrated waterproof MP3 player.” It comes with up to 2GB of storage and 15 hours playing time, and can be submerged in up to 10ft’ under $150 bucks.

Natasha doubted it would ever be submerged, but still for the 15-hour playtime, it could be listened to the entire time Melinda slept, cramming in hours of repetition for the ability to Pose ‘frozen” to really burn in (and some other suggestions of Natasha’s).

Natasha roughly guessed she could do what the Hypno mannequin video described (that video actually claimed to ‘train’ i.e. hypnotize 3 hours per day for 3 months.) That seemed to be over kill for just one skill. She had a series of parameters besides just ‘stand still’ to implement before her upcoming birthday. 10hrs a day recorded Mp3’s during trance sleep, plus another 2 hours live at her place for the next 58 days…that’s over 696 hours of hypnosis training. SOPA training was progressing nicely, as Melinda’s awake personality was already: noticeably more submissive, suggestible, obedient, eager to please, and craving affection.

The posing training was to start today, and the artisan blacksmith was sending preliminary mock-ups in a week of the copper item Natasha had commissioned.

The item was based loosely on a Terginium-made ‘steel bondage harness’ & a particular posture correcting device, drawing features from both. It featured a 2.5 inch wide, highly polished, gleaming copper band collar at the neck, featuring a twist lock. A second open similar copper band below the breasts for support, and a 3 inch wide copper, reversible chastity belt with metal mesh crotch guard and it’s own, 2nd twist lock fastener at the waist. It was all held together by a 3 inch wide straight bar along the back or front depending on how it was worn, with large enough circumference circles below the neck and above the waist to easily rest a 16 inch serving tray stably when Melinda was in the yoga: table top pose, or even more stunning the reverse table top pose (a little more difficult).

The Handles on the tray were to be held while Melinda was standing, and special spaces on the copper band underneath the breasts allowed the tray to rest in place should the Melinda be made to freeze while standing, so drinks or empty glasses could be placed. A drop down clear plastic kickstand folded underneath it to support the tray, poking gently into the belly button for stability.

The serving tray was a super lightweight, Clear 12″×16″ Lucite tray, featuring clear round pegs underneath to fit into the back piece of the harness, and 4 small, clear feet to place on a regular table, and stay balanced when not attached to or held by Melinda.

This was designed so that when Melinda was posed, the clear serving tray didn’t block the beautiful ‘human furniture’ she would pose as. Special make up and 3 inch wide hammered copper anklets, pulled the look together, and coordinated with the aesthetics of the room. Between the family décor shadow art of two women (one leading the other who crawled behind her) and Warhol-esque Modern art. Female body forms as art were tastefully everywhere.

Melinda had to watch the video a few more times while deep under to be able to understand the length and rigidity of posing time that was now expected of her. Today’s training for that specifically was merely an hour. Deepening the SOPA training was important as was increasing the frequency of viewing, deepening identifying with, and enjoying Nikki’s naked submission video, and incorporating more body weight only exercises.

Thursday was much the same, Then came Friday… after almost a full week of continued hypnosis, a highlight of the journey.

Friday morning.