The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Natasha’s birthday party ch 3

Hyp MC, F/F, F/D

The characters in Nick Vegas’ stories are FICTIONAL characters, crafted by the mind of Nick Vegas. Any resemblance to persons living or dead are purely coincidental, including their behaviors, good or bad. No characters represent an entire people, or culture, their appearance is merely for the aesthetic value that appeals to Nick Vegas’ libido and that of his loyal readers. Many stories feature reader suggestions, then incorporated into the story.

This story features elements harkening to Sunshine of a Spotless Mind, and used extensive research on various techniques, and yet is still pure fantasy. It is not fully linear, so like Pulp fiction, has flashbacks.

That Friday Morning

Having already had two, 10 hour hypno sessions for posing, as well as other instructions built in, Melinda arrived early Friday morning, and she woke Natasha with scrambled eggs, coffee, toast and hash browns, and once again awoke her with an under the blanket foot massage. By now Melinda was noticeably sweating from the excitement still not having done more than massaged the tall neighbor’s feet.

Once breakfast was done and the dishes were rinsed off. Everyone piled into Natasha’s Purple Subaru Outback SUV. Melinda was ordered to ‘freeze’ for the short drive using a key word, as a test of her abilities thus far. She was awoken as they reached the clinic, then Melinda was led in and ready for her outpatient procedure.

A local anesthetic was administered, and a laparoscopic camera used and then Melinda’s bladder was dosed with botox. She also got several facial injections as well. Natasha emphasized that a dose that ‘reduced her facial expression was absolutely fine, load her up’. Melinda of course.. agreed.

Melinda and Natasha were advised: ‘Avoid lying flat for at least 4hrs, (easy) no makeup for 24hrs (no problem), no vigorous exercise for 24-48 hrs (so a relaxed weekend) They were told to expect facial results in about 1-2 days as Melinda’s muscles slowly relaxed and her skin began to beautifully smooth, with full results (very little expression) at the 7-10 day mark.

The attendant: ‘Once her forehead wrinkles have totally relaxed, she could expect to see botox results last for about 3-4 months’.

Natasha looked forward to an interesting winter and into the spring, with a compliant Melinda having no discernable expression, simply following commands.

Since the Natasha’s place was pretty clean already and Melinda had the weekend off and her place was quite clean, she was invited to spend the weekend at Natasha’s (who could monitor her training and continued SOPA progress.

Melinda was requested to do just light house keeping and dusting. She dutifully shined Natasha’s shoes and organized her drawers. And of course she provided reflexology several times a day and watched her Nikki movie a number of times. She was allowed to sleep on the sofa.

Everyone at Natasha’s went to sleep looking forward to Monday morning.

Melinda awoke early, and she made a sumptuous breakfast for Natasha, and placed the serving tray on Natasha’s nightstand for breakfast in bed as she diligently moved her hands under the sheets to massage Natasha’s feet.

Natasha awoke.

She took a look at Melinda, whose face now bore almost zero expression. Melinda was passionately massaging her feet, but she seemed a bit more like an automaton due to her countenance, which actually made Natasha a bit turned on.

It had been almost a week (6 days) of dedicated study of Nikki’s naked submission, repeatedly. For six days Melinda had been increasing her SOPA beliefs. Natasha thought after a full week a short test.. was earned.

Natasha: “Breakfast is good. I see the botox took, you look as I imagined you would look afterward.”

Melinda: “Oh thank you, I am so pleased that you are happy.”

Natasha: “Have you been enjoying your movie recommendation? Is there anything you’d like to tell me about it?

Melinda’s voice raised an octave: “Oh my god, yes, yes, Oh my god! The recommendation was a 1998 movie, of the type of stuff I would normally Never watch. I mean the FM concepts site is, like, a foot fetish site or something. I was only half interested at first… but then it kinda drew me in, then… I couldn’t turn away, and before too long…. it was…. my go to movie,… it got me so hot.

By the end of a week of watching Nikki fully submit to her therapist, living out her fantasy, I was so hot watching it, I could hardly stand it. At some point I began to see Nikki as me and I, I, I, have to admit, I know you might freak, but please don’t get upset….I…. imagined you… as the therapist. You don’t hate me now do you?”

Natasha: “No, I don’t hate you, don’t be silly. But I do have a question…why are you wearing clothes right now? Get undressed and kneel at the edge of the winged chair. I will be in momentarily”.

Natasha smiled as she put on a nice pair of dress pants, and a crisp shirt with loafers and no socks. She strolled into the room and she noticed Melinda kneeling nude. Palpably excited.

Natasha: “This is a test only, I would like you to continue to watch the movie and do all your training for at least another 3 weeks. You will remember this as only having been an erotic dream, making you want the real thing proportionately more, by the time I finally grant it.

That should make the results outstanding.”

Melinda was kneeling naked and was beside herself with excitement, she was trembling.

Natasha: “I see you are now already.. so submissive, so obedient, so passive, rather eager to please, and just craving any and all affection aren’t we? Is that it?”

Melinda: “Oh my god, yes, this is all so new to me but it’s so, so hot, I, I get wet just thinking about overtly submitting to you, about obeying you, but…..I haven’t been able to cum for over a week, I don’t know why..I can’t cum. Please Help me!”

Natasha said: “In time, once you have earned it. But first…you must crawl to me, and beg to be owned on your own accord. Then show me some submission.”

Melinda looked at the tall statuesque woman who looked like a model to her. She was so perfect to her, so polished, not a hair out of place, so crisp. And her feet were a size 10, so overwhelming and exciting. She would finally have full access to them. Their wonderful coconut essence was so exciting to her. Oh my god, she trembled…she began to crawl across the floor toward Natasha.

Natasha smirked as Melinda crawled over to her naked and then gently kissed the tops of her loafers as she begged. “Own Me, please... Own me.”

Natasha simply replied with “secret happy place.”

Melinda went right into a deep trance.

Natasha demanded Melinda wear a nice new necklace she would present to her, which had a lock mechanism only Natasha could unlock. The necklace was a plus sign inside a circle, symbolizing a submissive, female owned. Most people wouldn’t know what it meant.

Natasha had Melinda get dressed and she laid out what needed to be done before her birthday, outside of model training:

She laid out how the next 3 weeks would go. She expected “their morning ritual to continue, and she had a list of items that needed completion before the 2 weeks before mark. Those last 2 weeks would be when Melinda would be granted an orgasm. Melinda was to use a toothbrush and baking soda to deep clean the grout in the kitchen, and then move on to the bathrooms.”

Natasha continued:

“All the teak and hardwoods in the entire house were to be lightly hand sanded and oiled. The open beam ceiling needed light sanding using an extension and could be reached by ladder and extension to apply high gloss lacquer.

All brass and copper was to be shined and polished. The unfinished wall board was to be finished, taped and painted. All light bulbs were to be changed to energy savers but using brighter bulbs.”

Natasha wanted the light to reflect off every glossy surface, showing off their recent polish. Polish and reflections were important to Natasha.

Melinda worked tirelessly to appease her new friend, doing all the labor and mastering new skills as well as using skills she had. She was chomping at the bit after that erotic dream. She was craving an orgasm so badly.. and really wanted to complete the house. All the intense labor and her body weight only regimen was leaning her out and strengthening her musculature, leaving her taunt and lean. Except for the dark circles under her eyes, she looked amazing, and make up could cover those.

Natasha promised the payoff would be worth it, even though Melinda never complained. Natasha hinted that once the house looked as she wished, Melinda could finally have an orgasm.

Melinda doubled down, she only slept so she could listen to her model and other training MP3.

The posing training continued, and a nude Melinda would make breakfast, clean house, dust, do laundry, and she only got dressed to paint, install wallboard and fix any item needing it.

Every pair of Natasha’s shoes were perfectly shined, and every pair of socks was washed and organized. The house was neat as a pin. Melinda only went to her place for the mail and to mop and dust. (dressed of course)

She was at Natasha’s most of the time, and she slept at the foot of the bed on top of the covers Natasha was underneath, thrilled to be there.

Her SOPA training/programming was ever stronger.

Friday morning at the end of week 6 only 2 weeks til the birthday party, another milestone.

Having already had six weeks of hypno sessions for posing, as well as other instructions built in, Melinda awoke very early that Friday morning, and she woke Natasha with scrambled eggs, coffee and hash browns, and once again awoke her with an under the blanket foot massage. By now Melinda was noticeably sweating from the excitement still not having done more than massaged the tall neighbor’s feet.

Natasha said: “Tell me now what happens in this movie you so adore”

Melinda was beyond excited as she told Natasha about Nikki’s naked submission:

Melinda: Nikki Nova confesses her submissive fantasies to therapist Jennifer George, and you get to witness a nude Nikki kneeling before Jennifer to smell her feet, and act as her footstool, to lick cake from her perfect toes, and then wash them clean. “I, I, I, was hoping to lick coconut oil or honey from yours ‘Melinda admitted to Natasha.

Natasha listened for sincerely.

Natasha: ‘You are aware… that once you cross this threshold… going back will not be easy, at all. Once I allow you to orgasm, it will be so intense, and it will be such a strong link, that it will become the only thing that makes you cum.”

Natasha continued:

“Your orgasms will always require my permission, and the specific act, and my code word… any of which I can easily change whenever I wish, however I wish. Are you sure you are ready?

Are you ready to fully submit and completely obey? It means you will almost never wear clothes when you cross my threshold. It means you will always sleep at the foot of the bed. It means I control you fully, and even in a waking state, you are absolutely compliant. You will still have a semblance of your personality for the outside world, but decisions and actions are under my full control.”

She paused.

Natasha : This will also, of course expedite that ‘being frozen thing, like a mannequin’, which was to be my birthday present. You may crawl over to me and beg to be fully owned if your answer is.. yes.’

Melinda looked at the statuesque, serious woman she now adored. She studied her head to toe. She couldn’t get over how amazing her grooming was. That reminded her, she needed a cool haircut for Natasha’s birthday party.

Melinda got on all fours and looked up at Natasha.

Melinda: “May I please… have a haircut before your birthday? I was thinking a cute, kinda grown out pixie, maybe longer in back.. but you know best, Natasha.”

Natasha put down her coffee and she calmly said: “I have a haircut in mind, now…crawl to me and beg.”

Melinda almost squealed with excitement, as she crawled across the shiny hardwood floor, which was revealed to be under the house’s ancient carpet.

Melinda pulled off both of Natasha’s loafers and she began ravenously sniffing and kissing her perfect large feet, almost screaming Natasha’s name. Natasha let this go on for some time until she presented Melinda with both of her soles and then ordered Melinda onto her back as Natasha then pressed both of her soles onto Melinda’s face obscuring it, and then she demanded with authority.

Natasha: “This is what makes you cum now, and only this, like you never have before, as you are now fully owned! It takes this and my permission and the command “obsequiously” for you to orgasm now. You will now address me only as mistress Natasha, speaking only when spoken to, and CUM ‘obsequiously’. This motivates total SOPA and it enhances your mannequin model training!”

Melinda’s body convulsed in an extremely powerful orgasm, with Natasha’s big coconut scented feet pressed firmly onto her face, while she lay nude before her. Melinda’s buttocks thumped the hardwood floors rhythmically and then she fainted from the intensity of her long awaited orgasm, and orgasm fueled in part knowing that Natasha was in total control of her ability to orgasm now.

Once a week Melinda might be allowed to have an orgasm, in the way she now adored, if Natasha felt she deserved it. But she had to have all her tasks and chores completed to Natasha’s satisfaction.

Melinda did a colostomy exam prep, the day before, she drank the special drink, had the enema, the whole nine yards. She had fully cleaned herself out.

The combination of that ritual and the botox to the bladder, ensured that Melinda’s being ‘frozen’ for the duration of the birthday party (a good 4-5 hours) that she would not have to use the restroom at all. To sustain her she was given a macro nutrition tablet. As it was, Natasha was starting to control Melinda’s bathroom breaks, her eating, and almost her every move, whenever inside her house.

Melinda lived each day in excitement at being Natasha’s utter thrall.

Name Melinda Origin and Meaning The name Melinda is a girl’s name of English origin meaning “beautiful honey”. That was fitting, since the special color coating Melinda wore for the party PHOERA™ 2019 Body Makeup Highlighter Cream metallic gold #102…. gave the wearer the look of being coated with thick, gold tinted honey. An additional clear body spray was then applied. This proprietary mix Natasha had a chemist blend for her, sprayed on with an airbrush, but even a super thin coating gave the illusion it was over 3.5ml thick. It was smooth to the touch, and allowed the skin to breathe, while not cracking, or wrinkling for 72hours. It was removed with a spray on derivative the chemist also created. It could also be snipped in a small spot and peeled off. It was essentially the equivalent in appearance to an epoxy but safe for human skin and acted as a non smear agent. It was waterproof to the point of swim proof.

—tbc