The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Natasha’s birthday chapter 4

Hyp MC, F/F, F/D

The characters in Nick Vegas’ stories are FICTIONAL characters, crafted by the mind of Nick Vegas. Any resemblance to persons living or dead are purely coincidental, including their behaviors, good or bad. No characters represent an entire people, or culture, their appearance is merely for the aesthetic value that appeals to Nick Vegas’ libido and that of his loyal readers. Many stories feature reader suggestions, then incorporated into the story.

This story features elements harkening to Sunshine of a Spotless Mind, and used extensive research on various techniques, and yet is still pure fantasy. It is not fully linear, so like Pulp fiction, has flashbacks.

Melinda did a colostomy exam prep, the day before, she drank the special drink, had the enema, the whole nine yards. She had fully cleaned herself out.

The combination of that ritual and the botox to the bladder, ensured that Melinda’s being ‘frozen’ for the duration of the birthday party (a good 4-5 hours) that she would not have to use the restroom at all. To sustain her she was given a macro nutrition tablet. As it was, Natasha was starting to control Melinda’s bathroom breaks, her eating, and almost her every move, whenever inside her house.

Melinda lived each day in excitement at being Natasha’s utter thrall.

Name Melinda Origin and Meaning

The name Melinda is a girl’s name of English origin meaning “beautiful honey”.

That was fitting, since the special color coating Melinda wore for the party

PHOERA™ 2019 Body Makeup Highlighter Cream metallic gold #102…. gave the wearer the look of being coated with thick, gold tinted honey. An additional clear body spray was then applied. This proprietary mix Natasha had a chemist blend for her, sprayed on with an airbrush, but even a super thin coating gave the illusion it was over 3.5ml thick. It was smooth to the touch, and allowed the skin to breathe, while not cracking, or wrinkling for 72hours. It was removed with a spray on derivative the chemist also created. It could also be snipped in a small spot and peeled off. It was essentially the equivalent in appearance to an epoxy but safe for human skin and acted as a non smear agent. It was waterproof to the point of swim proof.

The NIGHT of Natasha’s Birthday party.

The mid century rancher’s interior glistened with an almost ethereal light, inside the spacious post modern living room. The brightly varnished hardwood shone with it’s 3 clear coats, and all the natural wood and natural wood furniture shone with a glossy finish, Natasha invited in guests to the subtle beat of low volume deep house as local artists and hair stylists, and other movers and shakers entered. They sampled the array of freshly baked treats Melinda had baked that morning. Everything metal had been polished to a high shine.

Centerpiece

In front of the couch, rather than the vintage coffee table usually there, the Centerpiece had a couple pin spotlights aimed right at her. The copper custom harness had arrived and it fit perfectly, reflecting light and looking surreal. This placed a perfectly still, expressionless Melinda as an art piece. She had the appearance she was coated with natural honey, or that several layers of shellac had been carefully applied over her entire body. This made her skin appear absolutely flawless, in fact pore less. Even her slicked back, deep blue/black, extra short, pixie cut with an extreme fade glistened. The base of her skull had a perfectly shaven circle with a plus sign etched in the center, matching her necklace.

As guests poured in and grabbed their cocktails off the Clear, Lucite serving tray, on Melinda’s front: Melinda remained perfectly still. She was now a human tabletop with no expression whatsoever for Natasha’s birthday. A few people commented on how all the wood glistened, and the place was now an ‘art showcase’ of a home. “A beautiful example of the period.” “The human figurine added nostalgia of a bygone era.”

When everyone toured the kitchen’s vintage appliances, and gasped at how the O’Keefe and Merritt stove shined, the mid century tile grout glistened bright white, the antique fridge was spotless. It was as they had just left the showroom.

After the tour of the house and its glistening restoration was done, guests, drank and they talked.

Melinda held perfectly still for the first 3 hours of the party, her topaz, extended wear lens covered eyes barely blinked. Imagine having a topaz eyed Emma Watson look alike with slicked back hair, motionless as your centerpiece, posed in reverse tabletop.

It got close to time to sing happy birthday, and Melinda still hadn’t moved at all.

Natasha had been talking to and flirting with a tall dark brunette who looked like she stepped out of a Nagel Print, and almost lost track of the time.

Natasha wandered over and she removed the Lucite serving tray, and she replaced the overflowing empties with fresh drinks. She whispered the password in Melinda’s ear and Melissa slowly stood at rigid attention so she could hold the tray. There wasn’t a lot of pomp and circumstance as anticipated, because so many guests were staring at their phones, and were all a tad self absorbed, not to mention they had been drinking. As far as anyone suspected or knew, a different centerpiece now stood holding the tray.

Melinda remained posed as drinks were removed. Melinda wasn’t given the password to move when Happy Birthday was sung either, as Natasha was pre-occupied with the tall slinky Nagel Painting woman.

A couple people that walked past Melinda at the end of the evening as they left ‘could have sworn, the figure had been posed differently earlier’, but weren’t sure. They left their empties in the Lucite serving tray as they passed.

The lights began to dim dark after everyone left, as a slightly toasted Natasha closed up the house.

Melinda still remained posed, standing holding the tray, as the other tall woman who looked like she stepped out of a Nagel Painting slithered hand in hand with Natasha into Natasha’s bedroom for an extended evening of passion.

The early morning after the birthday party.

The mp3 player Natasha had placed on Melinda’s head at some point before she went to bed last night suddenly activated. The password that allowed movement was recited.

Melinda blinked rapidly and became capable of movement. She put the tray down, stretched a little and then she wondered very briefly, the party?

But before Melinda could even fully wonder what happened and whether it was the day before the party or the day after the party or how it went…The sound of Natasha’s voice from the device suddenly ceased Melinda’s thoughts, as her owner was now speaking. Melinda listened to that all-important voice.

The unit played a recording of what a slightly inebriated Natasha wanted for breakfast, as well a request for black coffee for two. This was followed by a command to place the tray on the bed and then massage both pairs of feet, the way that Nikki would.

Melinda obeyed the voice she heard, the only important voice she knew. This voice that had total control.

Her procedural memory allowed her to make breakfast and she poured the black coffee.

Melinda carried it into the bedroom, then Melinda placed the tray down and she began to kneel at the foot of the bed, lifting the sheets to expose the 4 beautiful female feet under the blanket now, one pair had natural trimmed nails and no polish, the other had red nail polish… for a brief flash Melinda wondered if she’d be serving two mistresses now. That thought dissipated quickly as scenes from Nikki’s naked submission flashed into her mind the moment Natasha merely said “Begin.” Melinda leaned forward and began to worship the feet of the two women.

A Year BEFORE Early 2019-Flashback

Before the encounter that cool October morning, which led to the December birthday party,

Natasha had lived in the same apartment building Melinda and her then boyfriend Nathan lived in a year before.

Initially, the couple wasn’t very friendly to Natasha, and they were in fact, rather cold to her, if not dismissive. At that time Melinda was a gum snapping, self important, designer clothes wearing brand flaunting, high maintenance woman with a multiple-highlighted nape length hair cut, a stacked bob. Nathan was her semi interested, fantasy football obsessed boyfriend.

The building was a small four-unit complex that shared a laundry room. Tenants encountered each other there or when they got mail, but other wise everyone kept to themselves. This was 2019, before the pandemic.

* * *

Natasha was looking to move eventually, but at this time she felt stuck in this negative environment and wanted to make it more positive for her. She had just finished her 3rd NLP and Hypnosis advanced class, and it dawned on her.. to ‘go with what you know.’ Her initial intent was to simply implant suggestions for Melinda and her boyfriend to be more ‘polite and open minded.’ That was until the day in the laundry room.

Natasha was pretty meticulous about her clothes, so when she walked into the laundry room to find Melinda sitting on a washing machine, scrolling her bling covered phone, while chewing gum, while a pile of Natasha’s own laundry sat on the floor, minus a basket, having just been washed, and needing to be redone..Natasha was livid. Nobody else had done laundry today, so Natasha knew who likely took out her clothes to wash their own.

Melinda was sitting in front of the cabinets where detergent was kept so she was in the way as well.

Natasha kept her cool and put the clothes in a basket. She patiently waited as the idea struck her.

She sized up Melinda, then ran a few ideas through her own mind and approached her.

Natasha had just learned the ‘arm pull’ technique, and the spot where Melinda was sitting made it a natural.

She made eye contact, gave a friendly “hello” and mentioned she “needed to grab detergent” which caused Melinda to sigh as if inconvenienced and tilt the smallest amount. Natasha laid on a hollow compliment, and introduced herself, offering to shake hands while reaching behind Melinda. As she shook hands gently, she gently touched Melinda’s occipital trigger point at the back of her head and carefully pulled Melinda forward

just enough while simply saying ‘sleep’. She did this with a teeny bit of reticence and yet she summoned up confidence it would work.

Happily for Natasha, Melinda was semi in trance after staring at her phone for so long, that she went right under. Natasha instructed Melinda to be able to sit there, ever deeper in trance. As soon as she could step away to close the laundry room door, Natasha got work.

As Melinda’s trance deepened, Natasha eliminated the desire for gum chewing and snapping first. She worked on Melinda’s politeness issue next. She implanted more than politeness. She had Melinda overtly friendly and fascinated by her now, desiring to have her as a guest for dinner. Natasha installed an easy trance trigger and used amnesiac rules of thumb, then she awoke and put her back under several more times.

Natasha installed a ‘medium speed lack of interest’ for brand names and bling, and an overt interest in taking a night school class on reflexology, with a slowly waning interest in Nathan and a schoolgirl crush on her that would grow exponentially while still considering herself straight. Just her curiosity would peak. Melinda’s appreciation of Natasha’s use of essential oils and coconut products would increase, as she’d notice them more each encounter.

After about 35 minutes, Natasha noticed the dryer was getting close to time so she paused and added another half an hour. After all they were Melinda’s clothes. She went back to installing post hypnotic triggers.

For the next half an hour, Natasha was able to get Melinda deep enough to get down from the washer and stand at attention in the corner, so Natasha could rewash her items on cold/gentle.

Once the washer restarted, she ordered Melinda to sit on the washer again. Natasha had Melinda recite aloud the traits she had installed in a loop while Natasha pulled the clothes from the dryer to fold them and stack them neatly. Then of course she installed that when Melinda awoke to see the folded laundry, her immense gratitude

would be the impetus to start a friendship with the tall new neighbor. A neighbor she now felt tremendous guilt about having mistreated.

Then Natasha waited until moments before the washer was about to end, and had Melissa count aloud to 5 to awake refreshed, then step off the washer and move the clothes into the dryer on fluff.

Natasha exited, then waited. Melinda awoke, the washer stopped. Melinda put the clothes into the dryer, and was noticing someone had folded her clothes perfectly.

Just then Natasha entered.

Natasha: “Oh, I hope that’s ok, you seemed so into the phone, that when I asked you, you didn’t say anything, and I, well I just can’t stand wrinkled clothes…right?”

Melinda looked at Natasha in a different light. They made eye contact and Melinda smiled.

Melinda: “Oh gosh, that was so nice of you, thank you..Hi, I’m like, Melinda, Nate and I are in B.”

Melinda suddenly noticed she was chewing gum and tossed it in the trash.

She returned her gaze to Natasha, and spoke: “So like, you’re in like unit A, below us, right?”

Natasha thought to herself for a moment-next is to remove that over use of “like.”

Natasha extended a hand to shake: “Hi, I’m Natasha, I’m kind of new, I’ve only been here less than a year.”