The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Natasha’s birthday chapter 5

Hyp MC, F/F, F/D

The characters in Nick Vegas’ stories are FICTIONAL characters, crafted by the mind of Nick Vegas. Any resemblance to persons living or dead are purely coincidental, including their behaviors, good or bad. No characters represent an entire people, or culture, their appearance is merely for the aesthetic value that appeals to Nick Vegas’ libido and that of his loyal readers. Many stories feature reader suggestions, then incorporated into the story.

This story features elements harkening to Sunshine of a Spotless Mind, and used extensive research on various techniques, and yet is still pure fantasy. It is not fully linear, so like Pulp fiction, has flashbacks.

Chapt 5

Melinda put her folded clothes in her basket, then looked Natasha over head to toe and upon exiting said. Melinda: “Hey, like you should come up soon and have like wine with me and Nate. American Idol is tomorrow! Like Join us!” she left.

Natasha mimed the ‘I’m gonna gag’: gesture. A talent show, barf. Eh, she figured she could change the topic easily enough and get Nathan under so she could play’ with Melinda.

Tenant relations were about improve, drastically. Sunday evening rolled around, and Natasha brought wine and some nice artisan cheeses to the apartment above. She knocked.

Melinda opened the door wearing slightly less blingy clothes, and there was no trace of chewing gum. So far so good. Nathan or Nate was glued to his lap top, even though the TV was already on as the recap of last week happened. Nate kept saying, “yeah! Yes, all right, woo hoo” in regards to him team picks.

Melinda rolled her eyes as she mimed the word “Obsessed” to Natasha. Then Melinda took the wine and handed it to Nathan to open.

She had to try 3x to get his attention. That was a good sign. Melinda went into the kitchen do it herself, a tad miffed.

Natalie introduced herself to Nate, and in short order Nate was in deep trance. Melinda saw Nate as she put down the wine and started to say: “Like, What the Hell?” But before she got that whole ‘sentence out’ Natasha said Melinda’s trigger aloud and Melinda went right into trance herself.

Now Natasha had both annoying upstairs neighbors in deep trance. She hit mute for the tv, silenced their phones and then sat them next to each other on the sofa. After much trance deepening she planted: “peaceful tenants above” as their mutual trigger to make life easier. She also implanted that they would answer to suggestions individually once addressed as ‘subject Melinda’ or ‘subject Nathan’ each able to ignore statements made to the other.

First things first: Melinda was to stop using the word like so much. Nathan was to be less vocal about his fake team, deriving enjoyment quietly. In fact they were to do everything more quietly, as they stomped when they walked, and the second Melinda took off her heels, she would stomp around on the damned heels of her feet. She was to tip toe when home upstairs as was Nathan. In fact, Natasha suggested slippers upstairs and either New balance sneakers or Birkenstocks for Melinda from now on.

With the incidentals out of the way, Natasha implanted Nathan ‘would view her with extreme overt politeness and a fascination from now on, wanting her to spend more time visiting Melinda.’

Melinda was instructed: “Enroll in the 6 month reflexology class asap, and practice on me daily. Be less high maintenance, incrementally. I will pick a habit a week to abandon. Let your hair grow out, and reduce your food portions by 50%. Melinda had a fascination and curiosity to find out what it would be like to kiss Natasha implanted, which would continuously grow but not be acted upon until permission was given. In fact Melinda would have to ask Natasha.”

Natasha thought that was a pretty good start. She finished just as American idol ended, and she simply informed the two.

Natasha: “While American idol sucked tonight, and was pretty un-watchable, making you both decide PBS probably has better offerings, your downstairs neighbor was super charming and left you feeling so much better about having her as a neighbor. In fact you want her to be a frequent visitor, as her taste in wine and cheese puts yours to shame.”

Natasha then slowly led them to a waking state, and would do daily to every other day tune ups for a week or so to see the results.

Nate and Melinda walked Natasha to the door, and they thanked her for the amazing wine and cheese and Natasha went downstairs.

A week or so later.

Natasha could hardly hear her upstairs neighbors when they walked, and the volume of their TV was no longer an annoyance. Nor was Nathan’s over the top exuberance for his fantasy team. Life at the 4 plex was calmer already.

Melinda was devoting her TV time now to cooking instruction and handyman TV shows, and she and Nate had left Competition shows behind. Melinda was into learning now, seemingly out of the blue. Cooking, Handyman skills, all skills Nathan lacked. Meanwhile she was taking a 3 day per week evening course for reflexology, turning three 16 week courses into much less by going 3x as often learning different levels. Her skills and ability to devote focus in class were quite good. The massage table didn’t fit in their upstairs apartment, but their nice downstairs neighbor allowed her to put it in her quest room, on the condition Melinda practiced on her.

Melinda after several weeks.

Since reflexology required class time and 150-300 hours outside the classroom, Melinda lost interest in getting her nails done. She kept her hands and even her feet natural. She dropped the use of make up and switched from outlets and the malls to Costco.

Natasha was really enjoying quiet above and daily massages and reflexology. She had even combined putting Melinda into trance during the sessions to continue to eliminate her bad habits fine tune her. Melinda was becoming much more down to earth rapidly, and her experiments in cooking were welcome.

Natasha moved things slowly. She was enjoying Melinda’s taking on new interests, and her growing skill level with reflexology. She liked being her only test subject, and she liked watching the nape length multi colored stacked bob haircut grow out, looking less pretentious. It was rewarding to hear Melinda’s breath get heavier as the once stuck up upstairs neighbor massaged her calves and practiced reflexology on her.

A full month later

Melinda was given the post hypnotic suggestion to suggest moving to full leg massages, then a week later up to the buttocks, and then up to lower back.

The week after, upper back, and a week after that full body massage on a nude and relaxed Natasha.

Melinda’s excitement and appreciation was already recalibrated to increase with each massage, and she was massaging Natasha daily.

It had only been 2 months since the laundry room encounter, and Melinda was now coming downstairs with almost all her annoying habits gone and an eager desire to give Natasha full body massages, even though she really trained primarily in reflexology.

Melinda’s hair was growing longer and more casual, her portion control had trimmed her down, her gum chewing was extinct, as were her shopping habits and trash tv habits. Natasha had carefully labeled each deletion a ‘tacky habit deletion.’ Conversely, Natasha had labeled the down to earth, more deferential behaviors, as ‘enhancements’—

Melinda was also withholding revealing she had a burning desire to give Natasha full release.

The hair growth would grow into a ‘messy girl next store’ or bed head look in about 5 more months. (it takes 7 months to go from nape to shoulder length). Combined with the weight loss, and enhancement she’d be more winsome and lanky.

Living in the four-plex was finally becoming quite bearable for Natasha. When she returned from work, cutting hair and standing all day, a quick phone call Upstairs resulted in a long reflexology session, and all she had to do was walk into the next room and wait.

Weekday dinners were 2x a week now, with Nathan being put into immediate trance, allowing Natasha and Melinda to have make-out sessions. They were make-out sessions Melinda would remember as ‘erotic dreams’, and Nathan never knew about, convinced her had been deeply involved in a video game or fantasy football.

For several months things went swimmingly, as Natasha kept adjusting and adding more post hypnotic suggestions and behaviors. Melinda was remain awake, but certain triggers Resulted in desired behaviors, then not remembered.

Melinda was now giving Natasha full release massages on occasion, but holding them as fantasy memories. When she wasn’t, she was performing the occasional nude housekeeping, not realizing she was nude. Occasionally Natasha had her go into trance, crawling around Natasha’s downstairs apartment naked, bringing Natasha slippers in her mouth. Natasha was testing limits, and taking copious notes.

Natasha admittedly went a little overboard with the submissive post hypnotic suggestions and after those many months Melinda was incredibly devoted and fawning.

Then a month or so later, Natasha got a phone call. She was asked when the last time she spoke to her Uncle Harold. Uncle Harold was her senior citizen Uncle, a loner, an old school gent, a perennial bachelor. Harold had long been Natasha’s favorite Uncle, and had greatly influenced her style choices. Sadly they hadn’t spoken in some time, as he had become a bit of a recluse.

The voice on the phone took a lot of prodding to eventually reveal, uncle Harold had sadly passed in his sleep. Natasha was deeply saddened. She had been meaning to reach out but something always got in the way.

The next thing Natasha heard would blow her mind.

Uncle Harold had left his house and it’s contents to her….and she was listed as the sole beneficiary in his life insurance policy. She also received his savings and checking accounts. The life insurance benefits would take a few months to pay her, but the city wanted the house on the tax roles sooner rather than later.

Natasha was floored.

Then the kicker, Harold had lived around the corner. He was in the same mid Century Rancher he bought in the 1950’s when he retired from the Air Force early.

She could walk there. Apartment dwelling was going to come to a close.

Natasha made an appointment to see the house.

Inside the Mid Century home The Mid Century Rancher boasted open beam ceilings, Plastic and wood furnishings, paneling, original kitchen appliances ‘modern’ 1950’s everything. Mock Tortoise shell and metal lampshades on birch woodend tables. Teak chairs and ottomans with leather cushions, Swedish blond furniture everywhere. It was as if Harold moved in, and never changed a thing.

She checked out the back yard. A tall fence concealed a concrete back patio, concrete sundial, retro furniture under slipcovers, and a long unused small pool, covered by a retractable deck. This was an exciting bonus for back yard parties. She could finally get a dog.

A stunned Natasha went back inside.

Sure, the interior of the house hadn’t been dusted in some time, but thankfully Harold wasn’t a hoarder, in fact, the opposite, he was a minimalist.

With some TLC, elbow grease and copious amounts of wood oil and metal polish, the place would be a retro showcase.

Natasha tentatively lifted a corner of the carpet, and as she suspected: Original, untouched polished hardwood and parquet in some rooms. She was giddy with excitement, and for Natasha…that’s rare. A good cleaning and oiling and they would pop.

Natasha spent sleepless nights imagining living in the house instead of an apartment. She ran countless scenarios of how it would look refinished, how much would or would not need to be changed.

Natasha was so preoccupied with paperwork, managing the estate etc, that she put everything else on the back burner. She fought to not tell coworkers about it, but rather.. to save it as a surprise.

She even had to put getting massages on the back burner. She started to hear arguments upstairs and she was concerned, she thought everything had been handled.

The Confrontation.

Natasha didn’t want to go upstairs but as she was about to exit the two showed up at her front door, and entered in a rush.

Nathan was still yelling at Melinda about not spending any time with him and always ending up either at school or downstairs. The problem, entering Natasha’s apartment was a well established trigger, so Melinda went into post hypnotic mode while an inebriated Nathan wouldn’t calm down.

Nathan: “So, what’s the deal? Are you her girlfriend now? Is that it?” he yelled at Melinda as she began to disrobe more quickly than could be stopped, she was only in a robe and sandals, to begin with. She dropped the robe and immediately knelt in front of Natasha, who was tentatively blocking the door. Melinda stared up at her like a puppy.

Melinda turned to Nathan: “I am not her girlfriend, I am only worthy to be her submissive. I am her obedient submissive. She is my mistress.”

Melinda gripped Natasha’s leg, as Natasha assessed what to do.

Nathan: “So now you’re into BSDM shit? Is that it?

Natasha tried to de-escalate using triggers, speaking calmly, while Melinda continued in a calm tone as well, she was in and out of trance state.

Melinda: ‘BDSM actually involves bondage, discipline, and sadomasochism. Natasha doesn’t bind, or punish me. I obey here readily. She uses no sadomasochism either. I simply utterly comply with all her wishes, and serve her completely. My crush on her is so deep that I will be remaining here when you move to North Carolina, as her willing slave.”

Even Natasha was a little startled, as she hadn’t programmed that. She was getting free massages and enjoying the once high maintenance neighbor perform housekeeping for her nude, but wow. Just wow.

Nathan was slapping himself in the head with his open hand still yelling. Natasha kept repeating the dual trance trigger until it finally worked. Then she deepened it, and again

Justifiably freaked out, Natasha went to work.

She worked on Nathan first, for hours, removing triggers, memories, and making her face no longer a memory for him. If he tried to, she’d be a blur. He finally was led upstairs after Melinda was placed in an extremely deep trance.

Upstairs in pause…was the film “Trance” featuring the lovely Rosario Dawson. Natasha shook her head. A film about hypnosis derailed hypnosis.

Natasha deleted it from the watch list, and made a suggestion that ‘hypnosis movies bored Nathan, so much, he’d rather watch anything but. He was also implanted with fully accepting Melinda staying while he moved, as she was boring anyway. His possibilities in North Carolina were far more exciting.

Then Nathan was instructed to sleep until Melinda returned.

Still shaking from the near undoing, Natasha went downstairs and had Melinda put her robe on.

She then spent the next several hours removing memories of her encounters with Melinda from Melinda, while keeping the ‘improvements’ (the removal of annoying habits she installed) and she left the desire to let her hair grow to armpit level, and stay down to earth and to finish her studies. She was to calmly let Nathan move away and remain in the place by herself until she met someone more suitable. The place was in Melinda’s name anyway, thought Natasha.

Natasha even intimated that if she ever bumped into Melinda again, Melinda would not remember her, but feel she had ‘good energy’ and not have any negative feelings about her.

Once she saw Melinda return upstairs while still in trance counting up to 3 outloud, and then things remained quiet, Natasha sighed in relief And she dictated a quickie induction and hastily put together self hypnosis mp3 onto her phone to listen to so that she wouldn’t feel traumatized.

2019 continued until it was over, there were only a few moths left.

Amazingly, zero interactions occurred. Sigh of relief. Natasha finally got all the paperwork done and slowly moved into her late uncle’s house in Summer, 2020. She kept working, and time clicked by until one fine day in October….Natasha took her dogs out to pee, and encountered a soccer mom looking woman with carefree, armpit length bed-head hair, who had a ‘certain something.”