The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Dedicated to the lovely Cristina Prince.

Naturally Natural

“The Nutrition Revolution”

By Charles Wallace

Rachel pushed the Pulse button on her blender a couple more times. The brown sludge spun and the sweet smell of chocolate milk and grass grew stronger. Across the small kitchen island, Kristi swallowed and told herself the taste was going to be like the smell, not the look.

The fibrous, goopy look . . .

Rachel poured the mixture into two large cups, then slid one over to Kristi.

“Enjoy your Naturally Natural Chocolate Energy Smoothie” Rachel said, somewhat proudly. She tentatively sipped hers, frowned, then tried to pretend she hadn’t. “Mmmm. It takes a sec, but it’s good.”

It wasn’t. It was as grassy and chewy as it looked, and the chocolate was almost flavorless with a too sweet aftertaste. Kristi chugged it to get the experience over with, but that was a mistake. Her stomach churned.

Rachel shuffled through the Naturally Natural material sitting on her kitchen counter. “Jenn said we have to watch the first couple videos.”

“O-kay,” Kristi said. Rachel picked up on the impatience. She looked hurt.

“Hey, I hustled my chunky butt around that park five times this morning so you’d do this with me,” Rachel said, her voice as threatening as a chipmunk. Her pale skin was still a red, blotchy mess. She wore sweat stains like medals. “That was the deal. I do your exercise thing with you, you do Jenn’s thing with me.”

“Actually, you said you wanted to get in shape,” Kristi countered. She moved to Rachel’s couch, found a blanket to lay out atop it, then laid herself out to relax. Her sore muscles hummed with delight as she sank into soft comfort. “And then Jenn came up.” She paused. “And then Naturally Natural came up.” She paused again. “And then you asked if I had a few hundred dollars . . . ”

A small stack of suitcase-shaped, cardboard boxes stood on Rachel’s dining room table, each one a starter sales kit. Cardboard or not, they were quality designed and made.

How much has Eric milked out of you already? Kristi mused, not forgetting the money she herself was out. She was just helping a friend, Rachel was getting pumped to stay ahead of debts.

“This is still what you said you’d do,” Rachel continued. Her TV flipped on, and a loading circle spun. “This is the intro video. I watched it at Jenn and Eric’s. Let’s watch it, and then the . . . ” Rachel read on her piece of paperwork. “The ‘sales orientation’ video. And then . . . ” She stuck out her tongue in exhaustion. “And then I’m done.”

The video started.

Kristi was immediately struck by the production value. Soft, energetic melody overlaid a slow, pulsing bass. The music faded seamlessly into the background as the long establishing aerial closed in on Eric and a bleach blonde, Asian woman with large bulging cleavage almost bursting from her top and hips that didn’t stop curving.

Jenn?! Kristi’s eyes widened. She couldn’t believe it. How long had it been? Four years? And how much work did she have done in the meantime?

College Jenn was a willowy, dark-haired girl with Japanese eyes and a perpetual frown that only disappeared when she was with someone she liked. She was quiet and studious, though not really shy; she had to keep up with the always jovial, attention-seeking Eric Marnett after all. The last time Kristi had seen her friend, Jenn had just settled into a new psychiatry practice, while Eric was still . . . Eric. The new Jenn was all smiles and trophy wife glam. She’d paid good money for her new . . . body. Kristi glanced at Rachel, but she didn’t seem concerned. Kristi frowned and returned her attention to the video, as it focused in on Eric for a proper introduction.

All in all, he looked okay. A few years had added a few pounds maybe. Looks weren’t Eric’s weakness exactly. And he had enough . . . magnetism that Kristi agreed to one date with him. He was just an ass. Jenn had once explained to Kristi he compensated for a sense of awkwardness by acting out. And that explained why he did stuff like chemically melt all the Beta Lambda Eta girls’ underwear . . . and their dressers and half the sorority house when all was said and done.

Allegedly. Not the first nor the last time his parents bailed him out.

The video was over, leaving Kristi confused as to what she had actually learned.

Something, something, ethics? What a load of nothing!

“Exciting, right?” Rachel said, grinning proudly.

“Yeah . . . ” Kristi said.

Rachel unlocked her phone, and soon another loading circle spun on the TV. “They just killed it with that intro,” Rachel continued, shifting excitedly in her seat. “They’re all in.”

Kristi nodded blankly, and watched the next video with a bit more interest.

Same music. Same aerial establishing. But now it faded in on Jenn alone. She had the contents of a sales kit spread out on the table in front of her. Kristi was amazed to hear her friend’s voice come out of the trophy wife’s mouth. Despite her somewhat vapid appearance, Jenn’s voice was still calm, husky, and intelligent. It’s evenness was engrossing. As Jenn explained the contents of the sales kit, each packet of nutrient powder, how the ingredients combined, Kristi only wanted to know more . . .

And again, after Jenn’s very straight-forward explanation of the recipe combinations, the video seemed to go off the rails. Kristi was listening, she was paying attention, but it all seemed to go in one ear and out the other.

By the time the video was over, Kristi felt like she’d been sitting too long, and the old sweat was getting to her. As proud as Rachel seemed of the videos, Kristi was just as dissatisfied. It seemed . . .

Kinda dumb. Eric can’t even do pyramid schemes right.

Rachel’s enthusiasm waned as she picked up on Kristi’s lack. “What’s wrong?” she asked sheepishly.

“Nothing!” Kristi lied. She forced a smile. “I’m starting to feel gross. Tired from the park too. I really want to get a shower.”

“Okay,” Rachel said. She quickly pulled two of the sales kits from the stack. “Since you’re being so cool helping me out . . . ” She handed the boxes to Kristi. “Four hundred buys a starter kit, but I’m going to give you two. If you get someone else started, you can just keep the money. Call it a finder’s fee.”

“Thank you,” Kristi said. Internally she groaned.

“Send me updates every day, and if you like it, I’ll sell you a supplemental pack next month. It’s only like fifty.”

“We’ll see.” Kristi gathered her two kits, and the rest of her things and headed for the door.

“Oh! And you’ll need to get some milk. You can use water too, but Jenn said it tastes terrible that way,” Rachel said.

“Okay, I got it,” Kristi said. She let Rachel give her a warm, damp hug, then blew her friend a kiss goodbye.

* * *

By the time Kristi made it home, she was nearly trembling with pent up energy. Her legs didn’t even feel sore on the short walk to her apartment.

Inside, she set the two kits down in a chair, and poured herself a glass of water. As she slowly sipped it down, she considered her apartment, noting some scattered clothes for the hamper, a few dirty dishes on her coffee table, some dusty cobwebs along the edge of the ceiling, and various other things she could quickly knock out before she got in the shower. After finishing her glass and placing it in the dishwasher, she got to work. After a quick pick up, she got to dusting. As she moved her TV cabinet away from the wall to dust the cables, she noticed what a mess her baseboards were. Shortly, she was on her hands and knees scrubbing them. This led to a deep clean of her bath tub, her sinks, and a deep scrubbing of her oven.

By the time Kristi felt finished, it was getting dark outside. She was dripping sweat again, like a fresh run. Her apartment smelled and looked wonderful. Kristi considered it proudly as she slipped off her gloves and tossed them in the kitchen sink. After she rinsed her hands, she reached to strip her clothes so she could finally get a well deserved shower, and found that she was fully nude already.

When did . . . the heat . . . I pulled everything off because I was getting so hot. And I . . . Kristi opened her hamper. Her workout clothes sat heavily on top. She smiled, feeling a sense of delight and relief. I put them in there already. Good girl.

Kristi stepped back from the hamper, and frowned, feeling momentarily odd. She shook the feeling and continued towards her shower. The warm water quickly washed away any lingering concern, and by the time she was done, Kristi’s body felt like lead. She dried herself, and soon went to bed.

There was a text from Rachel the next morning, urging Kristi to watch the first meditation video, or to come over later so they could watch together. Followed by an email with a dropbox link for Kristi to download all the videos, if she couldn’t figure out how to get them off the flash drive in her own kit. Rachel also wanted photos to prove Kristi was doing it.

Kristi mentally groaned.

She followed instructions though, and read over the actual diet plan almost as soon as she opened her kit. It was simple: Drink two smoothies a day, replacing a meal each.

And feel your energy levels rise and your waistband shrink! said the company line.

Kristi definitely didn’t need the latter, she was fit, but the former wasn’t bullshit. She felt a little eager to have some of the energy from the previous day in the coming week.

Accounting had been given little time to complete the quarterly audit, and the Oklahoma office still used paper forms for accounts payable while using software more generally, which in turn led to duplications. Work hours were spent sorting out the mess and getting the paper-only numbers on the books, while her weekday off hours were spent typing up final reports. Kristi liked her job, she felt very good at it, but she didn’t love the current crunch.

Besides the recipe/instruction booklet, the kit contained a variety of sealed pouches, mostly labeled with the flavor of the powder inside; some others were simply labeled “Plant Mix”. The actual sales portion of the sales kit was laughingly small and cheap: two forms for filling out contact info, order amount, a baggy for checks and cash, and a short photocopied pamphlet. The starter sales kit alone could be purchased for four hundred dollars, monthly supplements were fifty, and multi-month kits started at three hundred dollars. No pitches. No scripts. Just raw data and forms.

Eric isn’t actually practiced at making money, just spending it. Kristi mused.

She chose the strawberry powder mix to replace her usual breakfast protein bar. The powder and the milk went together smooth, but then she added the Plant Mix. The resulting mixture became the chunky mess she’d seen at Rachel’s. She took a picture of the finished product, then a selfie of herself sipping it, and then sent them both to Rachel. The strawberry flavor was much better than the chocolate, and seemed to blend better with the Plant Mix taste-wise.

Rachel sent a gif of a happy, dancing penguin and a text that read, “Keep going! Naturally Natural!”

The strawberry mix did not seem to settle as quickly. She almost skipped her lunch replacement smoothie out of disgust. She tried the vanilla mix anyway, which was sufficiently bland to not be offensive. She cheated, poured the last half of it down the drain, and chowed down a large tub of premixed salad from the store instead. Dinner was a large order of cheese sticks from a drive-thru and another salad while she did some off the clock number crunching.

The next morning, Kristi woke up late, and had to cut her jog short. To her additional frustration, her time was 30 seconds longer per mile than her last comparable run. She forgot to grab any of the Naturally Natural materials in her rush out the door, so lunch was a small salad on the go and an energy bar. To her surprise, Kristi kinda missed the sweet taste and sugar rush.

She mixed another chocolate smoothie that evening. But she didn’t replace her dinner. Instead, she enjoyed a soy burger and fries, then had the smoothie as a dessert. It wasn’t too bad that way, although the chocolate was still too sweet.

The energy rush was overwhelming. Kristi could barely focus on her report, and eventually closed it in frustration. If she hadn’t been so full from dinner, she’d have gone for a night run. Instead, she busied herself cleaning again, which took all of 5 minutes. Still worked up, she tried to lay on the couch and watch some TV. But she still felt restless. It didn’t go away, even approaching midnight. She tried to pull up her report again, and managed to correctly reorganize a table. But that was all she could manage.

It’s too late. My brain’s too tired.

Kristi couldn’t find anything she wanted to watch either. Eventually, Kristi sighed, put on a very dumb looking TV show called Hat Trick and began to toy with her nipples through her nightshirt, figuring she might be able to burn some of the energy off with some thorough self love. Her body immediately responded with warmth and eagerness. Her other hand sneaked into her panties and gently stroked along her outer lips.

As she watched former semiprofessional hockey players competitively bake hat-shaped cakes, Kristi’s hands worked and worked, until she couldn’t resist running a finger through her slick folds. She climbed up from the couch, and stumbled out of her panties on her way to the bedroom, where she found a big, thick toy that literally wriggled when she flipped the switch. She carried the toy back to the couch with her, flopped down, ran the toy over her clit, then slid it quite easily into her slit. Her muscles relaxed then clenched around it.

Kristi sighed and laid there, absently watching the hockey players fail miserably as she focused on the sensation of the toy’s movement and the feeling of her fingers occasionally teasing her clit. She squeezed her hips, and traced her fingers softly over the lips of her mouth, loving the tingle that sent down her spine. After a satisfyingly hard orgasm, she slipped the toy out and relaxed into the couch. After a few minutes of heavy panting into the cushions, Kristi slid her toy back in and flipped the switch again . . .

* * *

Kristi woke up feeling great. Sunlight poured in through her blinds. She sat up with a lazy smile, stretched, and checked her phone. It was already 8:46.

Fuck.

She leapt into action to get ready, and barely made it to work on time. Kristi felt sluggish throughout the day, missing the energy from her jog and breakfast smoothie. She found herself reading and rereading emails, rethinking and rethinking relatively simple formulas in a spreadsheet, and she had to ask her coworkers what they’d been saying more than once. She went to bed almost immediately once she got home, intentionally skipping her evening smoothie and settling for a light salad instead.

Sorry, Rachel.

She straightened up her apartment, and gave it a good dusting, then washed her face and went to bed. Laying down made Kristi feel significantly more comfortable, and slightly more awake; so she caught up on a couple episodes of a web show, used another, smaller toy to have a small, gentle orgasm. That woke her up, and soon she was trying to figure out how to stream porn on her TV while she used her toy to have some rather violent orgasms well into the evening.

She got going on time the next morning, but still felt sluggish as she stumbled out to the street for her morning jog. Kristi punished herself for not getting out the previous morning . . . or at least tried. It felt like every smoothie had poured into her ass, which now seemed to drag along behind her, wobbling uselessly. Even pushing herself to near exhaustion, she was 15 seconds per mile above average. A couple orgasms in the shower washed the frustration away as easily as her sweat.

The next couple days were a blur of the same: Get up, jog, get frustrated, fuck herself in the shower until it didn’t matter as much, make a smoothie, take some pics, send to Rachel, go to work, come home, clean, make a smoothie, take some pics, send to Rachel, find something else to eat, masturbate some more, clean, and sleep. Repeat.

Mass continued to gather around her hips and ass. Parts of her actually jiggled when she ran, which was an odd sensation. She was far too horrified to actually weigh herself.

One morning, Kristi came home to find that her leggings were stretching so tightly against her bottom that she could make out the shape and color of not only her panties but the caramel color of her cheeks. Kristi quickly snapped a picture of her ass and sent it to Rachel with a quick message “Naturally Natural” and a rolling eyes emoji.

Rachel’s response was hard for Kristi to make out at first, as she wasn’t quite expecting it. Two pudgy, perky white breasts sat perched on a small, freckled arm. The large, fluffy, pink nipples almost stared Kristi in the eyes. There was a winky emoji, and another quick message “Naturally Natural!”

Oh . . . Hello . . .

Kristi didn’t know how to respond, so she didn’t. That didn’t get Rachel off her mind though. She glanced at the photo a couple more times, and zoned out at work thinking about the shape of them. It didn’t help that she seemed to be perpetually aroused. She felt weird even contemplating masturbating to thoughts of Rachel, but there she was.

Kristi distracted herself as much as she could making buttered asparagus for a light dinner, then mixed a strawberry smoothie for dessert. The satisfying glow of fullness and the oncoming rush of energy brought back her arousal right on cue. That brought her mind right back to Rachel’s titty pic, and Kristi found herself staring at the picture, getting wetter and wetter.

“Those are kinda cute,” Kristi typed into her phone. It really got her juices flowing too. Her fingers slid easily around her clit. In the moment, she slid her panties off and took a picture of her glistening slit. Then she sent it to Rachel. Immediately, she felt a pang of regret and embarrassment. That just made her hotter.

You slut. Your pussy is just out there. Rachel is such a gossip. Everyone’s going to know what a fucking slut you are.

Kristi fingered herself, staring at the pale titties on her phone screen and waiting for some response from Rachel. It never came, but Kristi did. Afterward, she continued her masturbation in the bedroom. Kristi sent another pic to Rachel, this time with a couple toys in place, then came hard and passed out.

* * *

Kristi woke up the next morning. Still aroused. Like she hadn’t gotten off in days. She came without really trying, then stumbled out of bed, half awake. She lazily plodded into her living room and started cleaning as she collected her thoughts. She masturbated again while she made a chocolate smoothie with a hint of pussy, then checked her phone. There was still no response from Rachel. Kristi was still very aroused, but she didn’t want to text Rachel again.

So she flipped through her contacts until she saw the name Ricky. That gave her a nice warm pulse. Little guy, big dick, lots of energy, and tons of time on his hands. She sent the pics she’d sent to Rachel to him.

Oh God, that was too much. He’s going to show those to somebody. Kristi’s pussy flooded. He’s gonna tell everybody whose pussy that is.

Ricky was much more responsive than Rachel: a picture of his hard dick came back and a text, “thats some fucking good pussy! What do you think of that?”

Kristi sent a video of her slowly working her way up to four fingers slipping in and out of her pussy. Then a pic of her soft, brown hefty tits pressed up in the air and a desperate look on her face.

In a couple hours he was fucking her against the bathroom counter. Barely any conversation, just a hello then to the hard fucking. It suited Kristi just fine for the evening. Rachel was a distant memory, and Ricky’s dick was a delicious distraction. He didn’t last long, but it was long enough for Kristi’s overclocked body to get off three good orgasms with him inside her.

They settled in for some TV after Ricky came. Kristi watched passively, then got her man-toy hard again with her mouth. To her disappointment, Ricky didn’t seem up for a full round two, so she finished with her mouth too. She kicked him out before nightfall, then made herself another chocolate smoothie for dinner. This time she made sure to send a pic of it to Rachel, hoping that would get a response. It didn’t, and she went to sleep too anxious to masturbate again, horny as she still was.

* * *

Kristi successfully woke up early the next day. She fucked herself twice with a toy as she made her morning smoothie, then sneaked some fingers into her leggings to get in one more orgasm before she drove to the park. There was a loud rip and she felt air blowing against the bare skin of her hip. Investigating, she found a couple tears in her pants, where skin stood out starkly. Kristi still finished her orgasm as she contemplated what to do about it. Eventually snapping out of the haze, Kristi begrudgingly changed into some looser fitting shorts and headed out.

Her run was a joke, and she almost cried when she saw her time. She drove home in a somber daze, feeling every bit of fat even more acutely. It wasn’t just her ass. Everything felt too stuffed, too jiggly. It was her thighs. It was her tummy. It was definitely her tits.

Her sweet tooth was begging for satisfaction once she dragged herself up to her apartment. So despite her frustration with the Naturally Natural effect, she mixed herself a strawberry smoothie as soon as she got home and added in a healthy dollop of Greek yogurt to really up the . . . healthiness. She relished every drop, then texted Rachel to see if she could come over. She frantically searched for something to clean in the meantime. It was hopeless, her apartment was immaculate.

Finally, Rachel answered. With a “Sure.”

Kristi showered quickly, packed up all the Naturally Natural stuff, and almost sped over to Rachel’s. She carried it in with her, and held it impatiently as she waited for Rachel to come to the door. Her newfound awareness of just how much girth she’d put on . . . the creeping haze of arousal . . . made the wait an eternity. It wasn’t.

Rachel answered the door in a white robe. Her blond hair was messy, not quite ready for the day, and even at a glance, Kristi could tell her friend had put on weight too, more than Kristi. She led Kristi into the living room, then flopped down on her couch with a lazy sigh, and the robe fell open enough to show Kristi she was nude underneath. Rachel’s tits seemed to be absorbing the brunt of her additional mass, they looked twice as big as in the photo she’d sent Kristi. Plenty of fat was gathering along the rest of her curvy body as well. A small pink antenna sticking out of her pussy lips also revealed she had a toy in. Rachel locked eyes with Kristi as she covered back up.

“How’s it going?” Rachel said, with a smirk. “Sorry I . . . haven’t gotten back to you. There’s a lot of . . . material to go over.”

“Yeah,” Kristi said. She couldn’t keep eye contact.

“Have you watched the videos I sent you?” Rachel asked. Kristi shook her head. Rachel pouted. “Man. That’s lame.”

“Does it explain that the smoothies just stay in your body forever?” Kristi said, waving over her tummy. Rachel glanced at it, and shrugged.

“I haven’t noticed,” Rachel replied, straight-faced.

“Seriously?” Kristi asked. She turned around and pulled her pajama pants tight against her ass. “Did you even look at my photos?”

“Oh...yes...” Rachel’s face turned pink, and for a moment it looked like she was going to run away. But slowly, the pink faded and Rachel looked up at Kristi blankly, then repeated, “I’m sorry I haven’t gotten back to you. There’s a lot of material to go over.”

“Right,” Kristi replied. She steeled herself. “Something’s wrong. Like with the Naturally Natural stuff. And with us.”

“Oh no, it’s fine,” Rachel said. Her hand slipped swiftly down along the front of her robe, gratuitously pushing it open and letting one of her very swollen tits pop out in the open. “We’re fine and we feel great.”

“We...” Kristi lost focus in the stiff pink flesh of Rachel’s nipple as the small girl circled it softly with a finger then gave it a flick. Circle, circle, flick. Kristi’s pussy drooled into her panties. “Your tits are like . . . good . . . ”

“You like my tits?” Rachel asked eagerly, letting her chest droop forward. A ridiculous amount titflesh swung outward. “Like I’ve really been worried about them a lot lately. They’re not too saggy are they?”

Kristi shook her head, and tried not to drool from her actual mouth. Her hands were working on their own now, and she couldn’t fight that too.

Rachel’s hands cupped and lifted her tits. She moaned as she fondled them. Her eyes studied them intently. “I think they’re getting a little bigger too.” She moaned again. “The Naturally Natural stuff makes them sensitive, I think.”

“Yeah,” Kristi said. She was fingering herself now. Rachel noticed, but Kristi didn’t stop. “I’m super sensitive too. Can’t stop.” Kristi grunted.

“Your pussy looked so tasty,” Rachel said. Her face was turning pink again. “I just wanted to lap it. But...oh, that makes me feel so dirty. Dirty. Dirty animal.” She pulled her robe fully open and reached down to massage her clit. Rachel gave Kristi a hungry glare. “Can we...” She trailed off in a moan.

Kristi stripped. She went with it, then tumbled forward toward Rachel’s waiting hole. The pudgy girl pulled her toy out with an audible slurp, then guided Kristi’s mouth in to replace it. Kristi relished the sweet musky combination of pear scented body lotion and heavy feminine arousal. After a few moments of eager slurping, Kristi’s nose and tongue moved up Rachel, over the soft, well conditioned skin of her tummy, into the deep valley between her creamy engorged tits, around her incredibly cute nipples, then back up a tit to the shoulder up her neck until they were face to face. An invisible force seemed to pull their nude bodies together. Wet soft flesh met wet soft flesh.

They stayed there on the couch for a little while, exploring each other and finding new pathways to cumming. Rachel was infinitely kissable, and their bodies felt just perfect together. Kristi broke away in a fleeting moment of surreality in which she realized she had no idea what they were doing. She was fairly certain neither of them had been with another woman before. She loved Rachel, but this was just...need.

“We shouldn’t be this horny,” Kristi said. Rachel kept massaging one of Kristi’s tits, which she hadn’t even realized was sore, and began nibbling at her neck. It gave Kristi a nice mini-orgasm.“It’s weird.”

“It’s fine. We’re fine and we feel good,” Rachel muttered. “Will you lick me some more? I’m getting horny all over again.”

“Yeah,” Kristi said eagerly. She dove forward and buried her face into Rachel’s wet, yielding slit once more.

* * *

Kristi didn’t think for a while. She just licked. And then Rachel wanted to take a turn. So they went to the bedroom, and Kristi’s body hummed.

Eventually, Rachel rose and wobbled toward the bedroom door. “Just stay there,” she said. Kristi nodded and smiled dumbly. Rachel disappeared down the short hallway, then a light flipped on in the kitchen. Kristi heard Rachel shuffling about in the cabinets and the fridge, then the blender started to growl. After a few minutes, Rachel carefully strolled back in, holding two massive cups almost overflowing with thick, light pink goo.

“If you mix the strawberry AND the vanilla, it balances out with the plant stuff,” Rachel explained as she handed Kristi one of the cups. “I told Jenn and she thought it was a very good idea.”

“It was a very good idea,” Kristi said, half agreeing and half not remembering many other words right then.

“Will you watch one of the Naturally Natural relaxation videos with me?” Rachel said, after gulping down some of her smoothie. It left a light white mustache on her upper lip. “When we’re done, of course.” Kristi numbly nodded, and the thick blonde jumped and jiggled with joy. “Awesome!”

They finished their smoothies between kisses and light pussy play. Afterward, Rachel went straight for her phone and unlocked it. She thumbed at her screen, then casually started stroking her inner thigh before moving up to mash at her clit. She looked at Kristi. “Ready?” she asked. Kristi nodded. Rachel turned on her TV, swiped around on her phone some more, and a progress bar began loading on the TV screen.

When Jenn appeared on the screen, she looked as good as money could buy. She introduced herself as “Instructor Jenn” and welcomed the class. Her voice was bubbly and eager. Her white yoga ensemble was amazing, and overly flattering to her shape.

“Now we will relax,” said Jenn’s voice. Kristi sank into the bed.

“Let’s start with my favorite technique: the Kamadhenu massage. You know this one, right?” Jenn’s voice continued.

“Yes,” Rachel moaned. Kristi felt like she should reply, but she wasn’t sure what to say.

“Relax and let the stress flow out of you. Do as I do.”

Jenn’s hand moved swiftly along the bottoms of her bountiful breasts, and to Kristi’s relaxed delight, two perfectly perky breasts burst free through the fabric. Instructor Jenn sighed, and it made Kristi relax even further. Jenn’s fingers spread out around each of her breasts. She pushed her wrists forward, and her fingers pressed down into her breast flesh as each digit moved toward her nipple, then over her areola, then slowly tugging at her nipples. She moaned softly at the completion of each tug.

“So relaxing, right?” Instructor Jenn asked.

“Yes!” Rachel squeaked, repeating the motions flawlessly. Kristi watched Rachel’s nipples pulled taut then released, pulled taut then released. Kristi turned back to the video, watched Jenn, and did her best to emulate. It wasn’t that hard to do, except when Kristi zoned out and lost the rhythm. After a few more minutes of gentle coaching and demonstration by Jenn, Kristi had it. The relaxation came swiftly. Jenn was still talking, but the words felt so far away.

“And just remember, any time you feel stressed, you can step away and use this technique,” Jenn’s voice concluded after several minutes. Kristi still felt very relaxed. She looked down at her hands working and basked in the calming waves emanating from her breasts. Rachel’s soft gasps and moans brought Kristi back into the present. The short, chubby blonde girl was pumping fingers in and out of herself.

Of course she’s masturbating. We’re so horny. Kristi thought. Concern danced on the edge of her mind, but the relaxing movements of her hands dulled it just as quickly.

Lazily, Kristi flopped sideways and pushed her tongue up against Rachel’s slit. Rachel yelped and jumped. Kristi’s hands stopped. They stared at each other, shocked.

“Oh gosh, you scared me!” Rachel said, grinning briefly. Then she looked down at herself. “Damn, I’m putting on weight.” Her hands closed around her breasts and Rachel gasped. When she looked at Kristi, she looked genuinely concerned. “What the fu . . . ” Rachel’s hands began to repeat Jenn’s technique perfectly. Rachel’s eyes closed and she took a few deep breaths in and out. Her eyes opened and she smiled. “I’m fine. I feel good.”

We feel good,” Kristi said, smiling back. Rachel’s back and forth was a little unsettling, so Kristi was glad to see her friend calm again. Still, that unease lingered at the back of Kristi’s very relaxed, very fine mind. She quickly noticed that their hasty lovemaking had left a messy trail of clothes down the hallway, so she gave herself a couple quick Karma . . . whatever rubs, sighed with relief, smiled, and went to work picking up.

Meanwhile, Rachel found her phone, unlocked it, and started typing. “I’ve gotta tell Jenn you watched relaxation with me! She’s going to be so excited you actually helped.”

Kristi put her own clothes in a neat pile on Rachel’s dresser, and draped Rachel’s robe around the smaller girl’s shoulders. Rachel reached up and warmly rubbed against Kristi. Kristi appreciated the love and looked for any more mess. But there wasn’t any. Rachel’s apartment too was immaculate. Before Kristi could become troubled again, Rachel’s hand gently but firmly grabbed ahold of her arm, drawing her attention.

“Jenn wants us to come over,” Rachel said, beaming with excitement. “Have you been to her and Eric’s?”

Kristi shook head. Rachel jiggled with even more excitement.

“It’s so awesome!” the blonde cried. “And they buy like the best food.”

“We can ask her about the changes,” Kristi said, cutting harshly and unexpectedly into the air of excitement.

Rachel frowned. “Huh?”

“Like why we’re putting on so much weight?” Kristi turned to emphasize her ass, and hefted her tits up as well. “Why we’re so horny? And . . . like this?”

Have these grown since I got here? Kristi asked herself, becoming very aware of how heavy each of her tits felt. Her hands moved almost on their own, repeating Jenn’s technique, and she zoned out in the relaxing sensation of the massage.

“Like what?” Rachel asked dumbly. She didn’t seem to notice Kristi’s lack of answer. She was trying to dress quickly. Her panties stretched across her hips, barely hiding anything and surely cutting into her uncomfortably. A new-looking, industrial-strength bra wrapped snugly around her chest, over which she had slid a cute polo. However, it was cut for a smaller girl, and Rachel couldn’t get it to fit right no matter how she pulled it. She gave up, tried another shirt, then another, then finally gave up on her entire closet. Somehow a pair of pink slacks still fit her, albeit quite snugly. Rachel produced a matching sports jacket that was cut large enough to squeeze around her enlarged chest and button comfortably. Except her peaking belly button, it was almost impossible to tell she wasn’t wearing a shirt underneath.

“This works, right?” Rachel asked the still zoned out Kristi, who only nodded dumbly in response. “It’s a little formal for a visit, but whatever.” Rachel watched Kristi for a moment, and grinned. “Are you going to get dressed?”

“Yeah,” Kristi said, letting her arms drop. She mechanically moved to gather her own clothes and squeezed back into them.

Tits have grown. She blankly confirmed to herself.

Rachel unbuttoned long enough to put on some deodorant, and spritz herself with some perfume, which she shared with a very ripe Kristi. The blonde then buttoned back up, and grabbed her keys.

“Let’s go.”

* * *

Rachel hadn’t been exaggerating. Jenn and Eric’s home had its own fence, gate, and security guard inside a gated community. Kristi was impressed, even in her hypersexual, half-awake state. Their house was a mansion, with plenty of land to spare.

Both Marnetts awaited Rachel and Kristi in the driveway. Jenn was still blonde, but she looked a bit more herself, annoyed and a little tired. She even had on a pair of glasses, with a white lab coat stretched around her large, perky bosom. Eric was dressed in a nice blue, button up shirt and some slacks.

“Oh, wow,” Jenn said, her eyes widening as they scanned Kristi and then briefly Rachel. For a moment, she looked sad, then immediately met eyes with Kristi and smiled warmly. “How long has it been?! Two years?”

“Four or five actually,” Kristi said absently. She kinda just wanted to go back to Rachel’s, lay around, and . . . fuck maybe. Jenn hugged her, and Kristi couldn’t resist hugging back. She felt so warm, and smelled so good. Like strawberry kiwi.

They broke off and Jenn gave her a another, definitely worried look.

“Wow. I’m sor...” Jenn closed her eyes, frowned, then opened them again and smiled. “You look very good. How many meals have you replaced with our smoothie program?”

“Almost all, I guess,” Kristi said. “I don’t like the chocolate ones at all.”

“Too sweet right?”

Kristi nodded.

“See honey?” Jenn asked, giving Eric a look and a smirk. “I told you it tasted like it looks.”

“Hello, Kristi,” Eric said, ignoring Jenn completely. He looked Kristi up and down. “You do look good! Very healthy! Very natural! Naturally Natural?”

“Naturally Natural!” Rachel interjected in reply, enthusiastically and expectantly. Jenn stepped beside her and began stroking her scalp. Rachel’s eyes rolled back in her head. “Ooooooooo . . . ”

“Naturally Natural,” Kristi said with a shrug.

Eric went in for a hug, and Kristi felt compelled to accept. He felt even better than Jenn, and smelled wonderful in a different, masculine way. Kristi was already beyond soaked, but somehow she got hotter. As the hug ended, Eric spun her around, delicately touching at her with his fingers as she turned. Nothing too intrusive, but she did feel probed. Analyzed.

He smells the slut on you. It’s just getting worse. He can probably see it too. Kristi pushed the thoughts away, and found the will to focus.

“You are an absolute delight to see,” he said finally. “How are you doing these days? How are you feeling?”

“I’m fine,” Kristi replied. She patted at her tummy. With a little more concentration, “Your smoothies are making me fat. Why?”

“Really?” Eric asked, seemingly amused.

“Yeah, Rachel too,” Kristi said. The fog was lifting a little bit more the longer she focused. “Look at her. And me. My ass...er...butt.” She turned and bent over to show him the amount of weight she’d put on there. She rose and looked back over her shoulder. She was starting to feel lost again. “My tits too, honestly, but like I have a butt now?” She pointed at Rachel. “And Rachel...she’s...bigger. Like all over.”

“I’m fine,” Rachel said blankly, a dumb smile and sleepy unfocused eyes on her face. Jenn was unbuttoning the petite girl’s jacket, revealing the black bra underneath. She then proceeded to give both breasts a firm squeeze, eliciting a pair of excited squeaks and wild moans from Rachel.

“She’s more than ready,” Jenn said flatly toward Eric. She wiped her hand on her coat before she adjusted her glasses. To Rachel, she asked, “Have you noticed any concerning body changes?”

Rachel shook her head.

“No. Nothing. I feel soooo goood,” Rachel said. Her hands were fighting to stay away from her breasts.

“You both seem fine to me,” Eric said to Kristi, interrupting the moment. “So I don’t think you’re in any danger, if that’s what you’re worried about.”

“Well...no...that’s not...” Kristi didn’t think she was going to die or anything. Though that was a relief. What was she concerned about? “I’m fine,” she said aloud. “And I do feel pretty good.”

“How about we go run some tests and see if anything’s going on?” Eric said, sticking his hands in his pockets. “I’ve got a lab set up inside. Hence the space. We actually try to live frugally.”

Jenn snickered at that, and Eric gave her a scowl. She rolled her eyes.

“I can draw some blood, see if there’s anything weird going on,” he offered to Kristi. “We can catch up, of course.”

“Okay,” Kristi said, following him as he waved her inside. He turned to Jenn and Rachel.

“Why don’t you take our very good g . . . er . . . good salesgirl to the others? See how that goes. Meet me in the lab in five minutes.” Jenn nodded and guided Rachel off to the far end of the house once they were inside.

Eric stayed with Kristi, and guided her down a hallway toward the end of the hall into a decent sized room. He kept looking at her. Scanning her. He liked what he saw. It was making her feel very wet.

“Kristi,” he said, grinning ear to ear. “Kristi Valdez . . . my word, it’s been so long since I’ve seen you.” He gave another fascinated look over. “I don’t mean to keep commenting on your appearance, really, but you look amazing. Even better than when we had that thing.”

A small work table filled one side of the room, covered in beakers and piping, interspersed with biohazard stickers and test tubes filled with biological looking material. Nearby there was a sink, some cabinets, much like in a doctors office. The rest was filled with a computer desk, with an iMac and little else, and few rolling chairs positioned about the area.

Eric motioned toward one of the chairs. “Have a seat, and let’s get started.”

Kristi sat and watched Eric as he washed his hands in the sink, then opened a cabinet to extract materials. He prepared a syringe, which made Kristi a little nervous. But she calmed herself. Everything was fine. She felt pretty good. Horny.

“Everything’s fine,” she said aloud. Eric glanced at her, and smiled slightly.

“That’s right. You’re fine,” he said. He wiped her arm inside her elbow, then expertly slipped the needle of the syringe into her vein. Blood began to flow into the reservoir, and Kristi looked away.

“I’m fine,” she said calmly.

“You are fine,” Eric repeated.

“I am fine,” Kristi said again. This time she meant it. She even looked at the syringe and smiled. “I am fine.”

“You know, I was genuinely surprised to see you when you first pulled up with Rachel,” Eric said, watching the blood drip. “Jenn told me you were coming, but I hardly believed it. I had no idea you were still hanging out with that cow.” He tittered and shook his head side to side. “I’m Rachel! Teehee! I’ll jump off a bridge if you tell me Jenn!”

Kristi laughed, and so did Eric.

“You’re so much better than her, is what I’m saying,” he said as he stroked Kristi’s arm. “And I don’t think you belong with my little pet project.” He put a hand on her arm. “I want you, with me and Jenn.” He kissed her, and Kristi returned it, wetly and enthusiastically. It felt so good.

Eric broke off the kiss, withdrew the needle, gave her arm a quick wipe again, then a small bandage. As he capped the tube and carried it over to the cluttered work table, Jenn entered.

“How’d it go?” Eric asked her. Jenn nodded.

“I think very well,” Jenn said. “The programming is fully in place. I could’ve told you that from our daily phone calls, but it’s apparent when you really start giving her commands. And she’s been doubling or tripling up on her smoothies, so . . . ”

“Is she already producing milk?!” Eric asked, excited. Jenn held up her finger and thumb an inch apart. He grinned. “Like biological clockwork! Becca followed the schedule perfectly, without a early visit like this, and she was already pumping out nearly a liter a day before I picked her up. I can’t wait to see how a specimen turns out in ideal conditions.”

“I’m so deeply invested in that,” Jenn said flatly and coldly. She studied Kristi. “Have you only watched one?” Jenn asked, seemingly concerned. Kristi shook her head, then held up two fingers. Jenn frowned. “She’s barely had any programming. We need to be careful or we may not be able to put it in place. If she’s too aware...”

“It works from the first video on,” Eric said. “She’s fine.”

“I’m fine,” Kristi said. She gave Jenn a big smile so she’d know.

“See? I think we’re okay,” he said. Kristi’s blood sample was running through tubes behind him now. She was pretty sure some of it was spinning in another contraption too.

Jenn’s eyes rolled again. “Okay, Kristi, let’s catch up,” she said. “How are you feeling?”

“I’m fine,” Kristi said. She smiled again for Jenn. “I feel good.”

“That’s right,” Jenn said. “But does anything feel weird to you right now?”

“No, I’m fine,” Kristi said. She smiled wider, and even giggled. “I feel really, really good.”

“Are you sure?” Jenn asked. She adjusted her glasses.

“I’m fine. Everything’s fine,” Kristi said. Her smile faltered. “Why do you keep asking? Why are you so curious?”

Jenn looked back at Eric, who was working at the table, feeding drops of Kristi’s blood into various tubes. “That’s what I’m talking about. The machinery’s still there, no matter what your goop does to the machine itself. Push too hard and the defensive mechanisms are going to come alive.”

“That window needs a good wipe down,” Kristi said, finding what she was sure Jenn was looking for in a large pane of glass that divided a small office space from the rest of the lab. Jenn considered the window, and frowned.

“You’re right. It’s filthy,” Jenn said. She cleared her throat and adjusted her glasses. “That much is in place at least. But we need to be careful until we can fully program her.”

“Then, let’s give her the full programming. This is for the best, actually. She’s not like Rachel, so let’s do her differently.”

“What are you guys talking about?” Kristi asked. She stared at the window again, the smudges calling to her. “If you have some Windex and a rag I’ll get that window spotless.”

“You don’t have to worry about that,” Jenn said. “I’ll take care of it. Why don’t we watch a couple videos together? Maybe catch up?”

“I’m so confused,” Kristi said. Her head was spinning, though she was still very fine.

“The videos would help with that. Would you like to watch some?” Jenn asked.

“Not really,” Kristi replied.

“Don’t you want to be a good girl like Rachel?” Eric asked, stepping away from his desk to rejoin the conversation.

That does sound like a good thing, but . . .

“What are you doing to me?” Kristi asked.

“Bad girl!” Eric said. Kristi suddenly felt terrible. She trembled, and stifled a scream.

Jenn was frowning. “You’re pushing too hard,” she said. “Don’t . . . be . . . cruel . . . ” She groaned. “I’m so sorry. That was very rude of me . . . sir.”

“You’re fine, Jenn,” Eric said. “Focus on what the computer is doing until it’s done. It’s very important work.”

Jenn sighed, went to the computer, then stared blankly at the screen as light and color flashed at her.

Eric looked Kristi up and down. “Relax.” Kristi’s concerns floated away. “Take off all your clothes now.”

Kristi hesitated. “N . . . no. Why?”

Eric sighed.

“So you do need a little adjustment,” Eric said. “My formula does quite a job on your brain, getting it all . . . loosened up, so to speak, but it can’t do everything.”

Kristi’s focus was trying to slip away, but she held on.

What the fuck is happening to me?

“The smoothies,” she said, slowly realizing they were important.

“Yes, you’re just a little behind,” Eric continued. He tapped the side of his head. “I like to think of that portion as liquid hypnosis. I started developing it to help Jenn’s patients.” Eric gave Jenn a long look and a warm smile. “The real genius is hers. My stuff just provides the canvas. Jenn is the artist who paints on it, even if she’s not fully aware of it anymore.”

“What about Rachel?” Kristi asked. She was losing focus again. Eric’s attention was really getting to her, despite the horrible feeling what he was saying gave her.

“That’s why I’m breaking all the rules right now,” he said, holding his hands together. “You’re at a junction. Rachel got you sucked up in my side project. As efficient as I’ve made the nutrition portion, a revolutionary leap forward if you really think about it, I think we can improve metabolic efficiency even further if . . . ” Eric cut himself off, realizing Kristi wasn’t following along at all. “You’ve done the wrong diet, but not the wrong programming. And that gives us options. I can tweak your body chemistry, get you looking more like Jenn.” He paused and stroked his chin. “Leave the milk . . . ” He smirked. “And we can give you some programming a bit more befitting a girl like you.” His face twisted, betraying a bit of cruelty. “Or you can be just like Rachel and her stupid, stupid friends. Carolyn. Myra. Becca. Andrea. Terri. You remember them, right?”

His tone soured as he listed the girls. Kristi recognized Myra and Andrea, assuming they were the same girls from college. Originally from the stupid glam clique Rachel had fallen in with for like a semester? was about the most solid factoid she could recall right then.

“Vapid stupid things. And so mocking,” Eric continued, angry now. He took a deep breath, then kneeled in front of Kristi and took both of her hands. “But I don’t think of you like that. What do you say? Maybe you could be in a few videos with me and Jenn?” He smiled again. “I directed those, did you notice?” Kristi shrugged. “Well, I did. And we’re not doubling up on jobs for no reason. In fact, I have more than just your gorgeous body on my mind. You studied finance, right?”

Kristi nodded. “Something like that. Accounting.”

“Perfect!” Eric cheered. “I can’t tell you how distracting all the financial part of this is, for Jenn and myself both. We’re both lab rats at heart. The videos are fun, marketing is fun, but the actual numbers and money and . . . yuck. You’d be an absolute blessing for this venture.” He rubbed Kristi’s hands. “My research isn’t just for selfish gain. We already have a compound capable of ending world hunger, we just need to get off the ground. Are you in?”

“I...” Kristi started to say yes, not really thinking about it. Eric’s hands felt too good around hers for her to focus. She smiled with delight at the sensation and stared off into the union of their skin. Still, blankly, she said, “I have to think about it.

Eric dropped Kristi’s hands, as well as her heart. She stared up at him as he stood and held up his hands. “That’s fine. I understand. It’s an ethical doozy. Let’s just get through obedience while you think about it, and then we’ll see.” He reached into his pockets and produced two small earbuds, which he offered to Kristi. “Put these in your ears. And here’s an exercise to work on: stay in your chair until I say get up.” Kristi obeyed, and put both buds in her ears. There was a barely audible hum that quickly disappeared, leaving only the dull ambient hum of the lab/office. Eric checked his watch. “I’m gonna go grab lunch. Jenn should be done shortly. She’ll finish you up. We’ll talk more about business when I get back.”

Eric left. Kristi and Jenn sat silently for several moments. Kristi tried to focus and process what Eric had just told her. Finally, Jenn’s sigh broke the silence.

“And done,” Jenn said. “Not too complicated.” She looked at Kristi, stood, then slid closer in a chair. Jenn pulled the earbuds from Kristi’s ears. “I totally spaced on Eric leaving. Looks like he got the vanilla obedience programming going. Why don’t we take a break?”

Kristi just smiled in response.

Jenn frowned. “I am genuinely sorry. I guess if I help, I’m just as guilty as him, but for what it’s worth, I’m not happy to be doing this to anybody.” She sighed, then gave a playful shrug. “Ugh . . . my husband amiright?”

The two women stared at each other. Jenn frowned harder.

“Look, if I don’t help Eric, he’ll run the process on me, make me into some sort of trophy wife bimbo...or worse.” She chewed a lip. “That’s the scam. Sell the service to the husband . . . or wife, if Eric ever gets his millionth wish . . . and he or she gets a nice big boobed, dull-witted spouse who’s willing to do literally anything they want. We get the money, potentially a new salesgirl down the road, and the client walks away happy. It’s saving us from a lot of bad debts...” Jenn was smiling by the end of her explanation. She seemed to realize this, and sobered up. “But I swear, I don’t really want to help. He has the compound with or without me.”

“So . . . you guys are going to make me your sex slave?” Kristi asked. That sounded hot. But it was also troublesome to some little part of her. Kristi cocked her head, curious. “Are you going to fuck me too?”

Jenn shook her head. “No, no, no. I don’t want to do any of that. I’m fine.”

“I saw you in the videos,” Kristi continued. She already had a hand in her shorts, working away at her clit. Jenn’s shape seemed to stand out even more under the lab coat. Kristi reached out with her free hand, and tugged weakly at the front of the coat. To their mutual surprise the snaps gave way quite easily, letting naked breast flesh spill outward, followed by the reveal of Jenn’s smooth tummy and trimmed, dark pubic bush.

Fuck . . . Kristi blanked out just taking in the sight.

Jenn’s hand quickly shot up, grabbed Kristi’s wrist, and guided her arm back down.

“Play with yourself, not me,” Jenn said. She took a step back and adjusted her glasses, then reached down to snap herself up. She stopped, staring into her coat. “How did I forget clothes?” She stopped, and froze, just staring down at herself. Finally, she said, “I’m fine.” And continued to snap up.

“What happens if you take your glasses off?” Kristi asked in a dull flash of insight.

“Nothing,” Jenn said. “I can’t see?”

“I think you can,” Kristi said.

“Nope,” Jenn said.

“Prove it,” Kristi replied.

“I really don’t need to,” Jenn said, glaring at Kristi. “I’m fine.” Jenn returned to the iMac, chewing a lip in concern. “I’m fine. I’m fine. I’m fine,” she muttered to herself.

“You don’t wear any glasses in the videos,” Kristi challenged. Jenn laughed.

“That’s because I’m moving around. I wear contacts,” she explained.

“You don’t wear glasses.”

“I need them to see!” Jenn replied. She yanked the spectacles from her eyes and glared at Kristi. “Happy?! Now I’m bli...” A look of confusion slowly spread over Jenn’s face. “What was . . . ?”

Jenn eyes widened. She touched at her own face, a smile quickly growing at the same time. Her fingers quickly worked down the snaps of her coat, letting it fall open again. Proud, dark nipples preceded two perky globes that seemed to eject the coat completely, sending it to the floor beneath Jenn. She giggled, naked as could be and running her hands over herself.

“Ohhhhh!” Jenn purred, her voice seeming to leap an octave. “What am I doing today?” She looked around, then pouted. “Where’s my Eric?!”

“Jenn?” Kristi asked.

“Hey! I know you!” Jenn said enthusiastically. She preened and grinned proudly. “Did I do good as a slutty nerd? I bet I sound real smart and stuff when I put on the act.” Her smile faltered. “Did Eric tell you where he went?” Jenn noticed Kristi still playing with herself. “Ooooh . . . are we gonna do stuff? Eric really likes having another girl with us. It’s fucking sexy!” Jenn gratuitously rubbed at her clit, juices quickly collecting on them enough to reflect light. “You’re really hot!”

“Thank you,” Kristi said, smiling. “You’re super pretty too.”

The two girls fell into a long silence except for their quiet panting and the squick squick of their self-pleasure. Finally, Kristi came, loudly. That set Jenn off.

“We . . . we can fuck,” Kristi said. An orgasm did a wonderful job of clearing the fog. Jenn sat up, and moved to her feet. As she got closer, Kristi held up a hand and stopped her.

I need to leave. Now. Kristi told herself.

“But . . . I need my toy,” Kristi said. “My favorite toy.”

“Oooh . . . I like toys. I have a bunch. Would you like to see?” Jenn asked. She bent down and kissed Kristi on the mouth. Kristi went with it, hard. After an eternity, she finally broke it off.

“Sure, yeah, let me see them,” Kristi said. Jenn jumped up, bouncing all over and clapped her hands as she giggled and jiggled.

“K! K! K! K! K!” She cheered. “Come with me!”

Kristi obeyed, and followed Jenn from the office, back down the hallway. As they reached the end, she saw the entrance once more. Rachel’s car was sitting just beyond, hopefully still parked in the driveway.

Fuck. Rachel has the keys. Kristi cursed to herself. She gave Jenn a longer, sober glance. The statuesque blonde was still completely naked, ripe tits jiggling all over the place and her fingers moving back and forth through the gushing mess that was her slit. Kristi realized the problem with this soon, and stopped them both. She glanced around, looking for Eric or possibly staff, and saw neither.

Jenn’s hand pulled at Kristi’s, guiding them both toward the stairs leading up to the second story. “Come on!” Jenn enthused. “You’re gonna love my playroom!”

Kristi couldn’t object. Resistance faded as she followed Jenn’s pull. Up the stairs they went, and down another hallway. At the end, they entered another large room.

Pink, purple, and white blended together across the room. Toys, big and small, littered the room. Some were genuine stuffed animals. Some were cutesy versions of very adult toys. The carpet was nothing but pillow, purple fluff. It felt like Kristi was walking on a bed as Jenn pulled her further into the room. There was an actual bed too, which Jenn seemed really eager to get into. A fat, low sitting thing that looked like it was just made to squish into.

I’m going to fall into that and never crawl out.

“Can I like eat your pussy for a sec?” Jenn asked, glaring at as she pulled her toward the bed. “You’ve been touching yourself all the way up here and it’s gotta be all juicy. I love girl juice.” Jenn’s breath quickened. She lapped at her own slick fingers. “So. Fucking. Tasty. Eric loves this. I love this. I love pussy.”

Jenn pulled, and Kristi’s body just followed. Onto the bed she flopped. It was as comfortable as she imagined. She did just sink. Only Jenn was going to be able to pull her up.

Or Eric when he gets back.

Even that realization couldn’t make Kristi’s heavy body nudge. Instead, she helped Jenn tug off her shorts, and then she spread her legs wide. Jenn dropped, and her mouth went to work. Kristi moaned. It was all good. So good. Just as good as with Rachel. She reached a free hand to paw at a tit, and pulled it free from her shirt. Instinctively, her hand massaged along her breast, just as Jenn had taught. And her voice of reason disappeared completely. Kristi relaxed, and came hard on Jenn’s face, who squealed into Kristi’s pussy as juices gushed over her chin and trickled over Kristi’s ass.

Jenn didn’t stop. She kept licking. And it was too much. Kristi pushed Jenn away, closing her legs as she did. The blonde went to the side then, and scurried up the bed. Her leg swung over Kristi’s face, and her own dripping pussy lowered toward Kristi’s mouth.

“Me! Me! Me! Me!” Jenn chanted. Kristi obliged, and reached out her tongue. Jenn relaxed a little more, fixing her slit firmly in front of Kristi’s working mouth. Jenn’s feminine odor filled Kristi’s nostrils, and Jenn’s juices flowed over Kristi’s tongue into her throat. Jenn was literally delicious, sweet, salty, and warm. She came and gave a series of giggles and squeals. Her taste got stronger. She didn’t slow down. Kristi kept working too, until she hit Jenn’s clit just right again. The blonde flopped off Kristi’s face with a long squeal, landed on her feet, and then danced around, giggling and flapping her hands.

“Oh God! That . . . eeeeeeeeee!!!!” Jenn sang. She slowed down, and squished her thighs together. She gasped for air, and ran her hands up over her body, over her face, up through her hair. “I’m like still cumming!” Jenn panted, and groaned. Finally, she let loose a gasp of air and then giggled. The blonde stumbled sideways, and flopped ass first into a bean bag. Her legs splayed outward, and she quickly stuffed a nearby whale shaped toy into her open slit.

Kristi still lay on the bed.

“You should get up or you’ll pass out.” Jenn said. Kristi found herself able to wobble to her feet. She shivered with an aftershock, ignored Jenn’s still delicious fluid lingering on her face, and looked for her shorts. Jenn asked once more, “Hey . . . you . . . you wanna like lick me some more maybe? I think I can go again. This already feels good.”

Focus. That wasn’t a command. She’s asking. She’s asking. You’re fine. You feel good.

Kristi steadied herself and slowly climbed into her panties and shorts as one combination. Jenn waved around the room.

“Do you want to use one of my toys, maybe?” Jenn asked, confused that Kristi wasn’t more into it. Instead, Kristi was focusing on the door, and willing herself to go toward it. She was able to walk. Jenn just watched, pouting. “Stop. Where are you going?” Jenn said. Kristi slowed, tried not to stop, and managed a step before she turned and did stop.

“I want to get Rachel,” Kristi said. She licked her lips and tasted Jenn again. It was hard not to stay. “She needs to taste you too. We can have fun together. Can I do that?”

“Yeah!” Jenn said, eyes rolling back in her head. Kristi had a feeling the blonde was cumming again. She didn’t wait to confirm, or to waste her chance. She dipped out the doorway, and slowly remembered her way back down the stairs. From the entryway, she tried to recall where she’d seen Jenn and Rachel walk earlier. She followed the general direction of the hall, which passed an empty restroom, and led into a massive dining room/kitchen combination room. Kristi knew where to go from there.

Light spilled into the room through a wide, sliding glass door. Outside, Kristi could see a narrow worn-out path cutting up a short, wide hill through a verdant blanket of green, luscious grass. At the top of the hill stood a structure about half the size of the house. The path ended just in front of the structure, where dirt and gravel had been spread to make a small landing. There was the only door Kristi could see on the building.

Kristi exited the house and followed the path up to the door. She turned the handle and pulled the door open.

Inside was a cacophony of motors and the faint moans of multiple women.

Kristi counted 6 machines, 3 of which were going. From those, led a number of hoses, beyond Kristi’s reduced counting ability. There were definitely 6 girls, Rachel amongst them. 6 plump, nude, moaning girls. All atop welded metallic skeletons which cradled their bodies stomach down, arms and legs restrained out and downward, IV catheters in place. Their breasts hung heavily through an open space, suction cups attached to and pulling their swollen nipples. Milk flowed into the cups, and through the hoses in randomly heavy spurts. Welded metal pressed a cushion seat against their rears. Below that, another bit of welding held a small base to which a long piece of stiff yet squeezable material was secured. That led upward, directly into their slits. One of the girls Kristi didn’t recognize slowly lifted herself, then slid back down just as lazily, before giving a long moo, exactly like a cow.

Kristi recognized Myra and Andrea, even in their . . . enlarged states. They looked positively grungy. College them would’ve had a stroke seeing their future selves so disheveled. At the moment, they looked absolutely happy to be pumping out milk from their tits while their lower halves fucked away at a fake metal dick.

Then there was Rachel. She looked odd next to the others. Not only was she still shorter than them, but she hadn’t quite caught up with the other girls’ growth. Her recently done feathered do looked ridiculous amongst the others’ overgrown messes. She looked just as happy though. No milk flowed from her tubes, but they sucked away anyway. And her hips worked hard at her toy.

“Rachel?” Kristi asked, quietly. Her friend didn’t respond. Kristi studied the structure of Rachel’s pen. Around her was a short metallic fence, designating the boundaries of the pen and little more. A toddler could’ve stepped over it.

Kristi thought and watched, finally figuring out that Rachel had earbuds in, same as the other girls. Kristi pulled them out, and Rachel’s eyes slowly focused on her.

“Hey,” Rachel squeaked weakly. Her eyes quickly widened and her body shook. Her hips worked quickly.

She’s cumming.

“Moooooooooooooooooo!” Rachel exclaimed, doing her best impression of a cow. Her low died off into gasps for air.

“That . . . moo . . . was . . . moo . . . mmmm. . . moooo . . . ” Rachel panted. “Moooooo. Mooooo.”

“We need to get out of here. Do you know how to like...unhook you?” Kristi asked. Rachel shook her head.

“Noooo . . . why would . . . mooooooooooo?” Rachel’s eyes closed as she fell back into gentle strokes of her hips along the metal dildo.

“Rachel! Please! We’re in so much shit right now,” Kristi said. Rachel just mooed quietly in response and continued her humping.

Kristi glanced around, searching for something more than milking equipment or stalls. The shed was sparse otherwise. Just a couple equipment lockers. Kristi reluctantly walked away from Rachel to investigate. The lockers themselves were nearly empty, letting the pink of Rachel’s shed clothing stand out. Her purse was tipped over, letting the top of a bottle of water stick out. Kristi grabbed it quickly and chugged the contents. Jenn had literally drained her. Kristi dumped the purse, and literally cheered “Yes!” when she found the keys.

Behind her the shed door slid open. Kristi spun, and saw Eric stroll in. He quickly spotted her and the keys in her hand, and smiled. “Do you think you remember how to use those at this point? Or are you just going to crash into a tree?”

“Rachel drove me here, and she’s sucked . . . ” Kristi’s mind caught on the word, and down it went into the gutter. Eric’s cologne wasn’t helping. “She had way more of the smoothies than me. I’m fine.” Kristi struggled to not believe that, and, without considering her wording, added, “You dick.”

Eric was quick to unzip his fly. A stiff, red cock popped out. Kristi’s knees literally shook. They felt weak. “I have a dick.”

Kristi tried to say something, but the words wouldn’t come. Eric was using his hand to pump it. Nearby, the cowgirls set off in a chorus of moos. They knew what that was too.

“Be a good girl,” Eric said. Kristi dropped, and crawled for it. She slurped it up and rhythmically pumped her mouth back and forth, licking hungrily as she did. “Yes . . . YES!” Eric’s fists pumped into the air. “This is awesome!”

His fingers delicately pressed into Kristi’s scalp and took control of her strokes. She instinctively relaxed when he pushed it into her throat. Soon she tasted precum. She licked and sucked harder. Her fingers pumped and her pussy gushed. She came, but it was secondary to finishing Eric. He didn’t last too much longer. Cum shot into Kristi’s mouth, into her throat, and over her face and chest as she slumped downward, hacking up and still trying to swallow all at once.

Eric stumbled backwards, gasping for air. The cowgirls continued their lowing. Blood pounded in Kristi’s ears by the time she hacked up enough cum to breathe again. Eric’s firm hands settled on her shoulders and guided her up. He was squatting, and grinning from nearly ear to ear. His cock wasn’t out anymore.

“Sorry to be so quick, but . . . oh my God, Kristi, I had so many fantasies about that for so long,” he said. “That was a good girl blowjob.” Kristi smiled, feeling warm inside. Slowly, his cock’s effect on her was subsiding, and despite the warm feeling, Kristi urged herself to push Eric away. She wriggled her shoulders, but it seemed to just convince him that she was about to fall over.

“No . . . I’m leaving,” she said finally. Eric sighed, and stood.

“Okay, I can’t do that again so quickly,” Eric said, pacing. He squared his feet and loomed above her, tented his fingers, and continued, “Time’s up. You’re conditioned enough by this point that I’m pretty sure I can just talk you back into the house. And it’s my choice from there what to do with you.” He held up two fingers. “Two options: either you agree to join the Naturally Natural sales team, we get you off the cow diet and onto Jenn’s diet, you and I forget about most of this . . . ” He waved around at the shed. “And you live happily ever after with me and Jenn. Or option two, I give you a shot that’s calibrated perfectly to put you over the edge, and we come right back here. But you stay in one of the stalls.” Eric’s hands opened calmly. “Either way, you’re going to be happy and taken care of, I promise.”

Kristi looked over at Rachel, and the other girls in the Herd.

They do look kinda happy.

But they were also kinda...thick. Not just in body, but in mind. She considered her own transformed physique, disgusted.

“I don’t wanna be fat,” she said, pouting. Eric rubbed the back of his neck.

“Well, you won’t be. You aren’t. You seriously look good,” he said. He pointed to the Herd. “This is a literal pet project. Just something to improve the product, with a fringe benefit of sweet revenge.” Then he pointed to Kristi. “I want to put you front and center with Jenn, as one of the faces of the company, in fact. You’re gorgeous, Kristi.”

Kristi blushed, and tried not to let the building lust take over her again. This was a serious business decision, after all.

“You want me to do the videos?” Kristi asked. She figured she could show Jenn a thing or two, once she worked off the smoothies.

“Yeah, of course,” Eric said, grinning. “You and Jenn working out, meditating, doing the whole thing.”

Kristi imagined herself in a gorgeous, white, skintight ensemble of her own, pumping her ass up and down next to Jenn.

“And I’m naming you our new chief financial officer. You’ll be charting a new financial course for this company and looking good doing it. Doesn’t that sound nice?” Eric offered Kristi a hand. She took it and thrilled at his strength as he pulled her to her feet. Her hands worked on their own, enticing him whether he was ready to go again or not.

Kristi concentrated, “I really like looking good. And I like being fine an chill, but didn’t you want me to do numbers and stuff?” She blushed. “I don’t think I remember any of those. It’s been a long time since college.”

Eric stared at her, then started laughing. Kristi smiled, happy to have pleased.