The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Naturally Natural

“Thank You, Investor”

A Video from Naturally Natural, LLC

Written by Eric Marnett

EST. MANSION-DAY
We float around the house, drinking in its awesomeness. Really show off the land.
CUT TO
INT. GYM-DAY
JENN and KRISTI are looking fine as hell in their suits. They’re working out, showing off. Maybe kiss? We wait a bit so people know this is for real. Then they get done, and walk toward the camera. They smile. They’re hot. NOTE: Some lines may be too hard for Kristi. Try as written, okay if cut. Get alternate takes with Jenn in case.
JENN

Hi! I’m Jenn Marnett, Co-Founder and Head of Research at Naturally Natural!

KRISTI

And I’m Kristi Valdez, CFO and Lead Physical Trainer at Naturally Natural!

JENN

Kristi also happens to be the newest member of the team. Welcome aboard Kristi!

KRISTI

I’m excited to be here!

JENN

As co-founder, I wanted to personally thank you for your investment. You’re making the nutrition revolution possible! I also want to assure you that you’ve made a good investment. Naturally Natural uses cutting edge research from one of the most brilliant biologists in the world to constantly improve our product. Our nutrition program is guaranteed to deliver results now, with improvements guaranteed to follow.

KRISTI

But diet isn’t enough. Cutting edge workouts and mental training, led by myself and Jenn, are key to the Naturally Natural program. As an early investor, you are entitled to lifetime updates and access to our newest training materials. Talk to your salesperson for details.

The girls pose for the audience. Show off Jenn’s tits and Kristi’s ass. The point is to show off results, so there should be some “Before” pics shown here. Maybe Jenn’s psych headshot and Kristi’s running photo.
JENN

I earned a bachelor’s degree from the University of Texas in Austin, before attending medical school at the University of Pittsburgh. I graduated in the top 5 of my class at both universities. And I’m living my best life naturally natural.

KRISTI

I earned a bachelors degree in accounting from the University of Texas, where I was also a standout cross country runner. And I’m living my best life naturally natural.

Kristi’s ass should be front and center.
KRISTI

Keep in mind, we offer a discount on refill kits to Naturally Natural Experience Guides, so if she has an outgoing personality and knows how to close a sale, consider showing her the FREE series of sales videos included with this kit.

JENN and KRISTI

Thank you! Enjoy!

FADE OUT

CREDIT: Written and Directed by Eric Marnett

CREDIT: Property of Naturally Natural, LLC