The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Naturally Natural

“A Happy Story”

By Charles Wallace

Mr. Curtis Gordon Manfred closed the video, removed his headphones, and unplugged them from the computer. He triple-checked that he’d closed everything incriminating, then ejected the small USB drive from the computer, removed it from the port, and pocketed it in his coat. He pulled from beneath his computer desk the rectangular box from which the drive had originated. He double-checked that only the mixes and the two other drives remained and closed the box.

Curtis included the sales kit. Why not? If he was going to look after the energetic fuckdoll Katherine was promised to become, the least she could do was get them a discount along the line. None of this had been cheap. Which was perfectly fine. Katherine didn’t do cheap. That was at least half the reason she was Mrs. Katherine Manfred now.

For twelve years, Curtis had told himself the rest was sincere affection for him. He wasn’t greedy; he’d have been happy if that affection was only twenty or thirty percent of the reason for her being beside him, talking to him sweetly, coaxing him to spend more money to make her happy. Maybe it really was a fifty-fifty split in her heart, him and his wealth.

But now, he was sure that his wealth was far more beloved than him. His wife wasn’t cold, per se. But there was a tension that had grown over the years. They could both feel it. And while she was often warm and sweet, he couldn’t recall the last time he’d seen her laugh her heart out in his presence. A genuine giggle fit. He knew she had them in her. They happened all the time…long ago.

Cristiano Prieto made her giggle. Mr. Walls, a private investigator, had shown Curtis plenty of video and audio that confirmed it. Amongst other things. She had physically and emotionally betrayed him again and again, while Curtis had remained ever faithful…until the moment Naturally Natural’s enthusiastic CFO had personally sealed their deal with a complimentary blowjob. Katherine lived off his money, his hard work, and stayed ever healthy, while he aged and melted into an overweight blob of stress and gray hairs. The rage drove him to some dark places, but now here he was, about to fix it all. She would giggle for him again, and they would be happy.

Curtis had placed the kit on their bed by the time he received a phone call confirming Katherine was home. Curtis sneered. She’d said privileged living had taken away her sense of freedom, so instead of drivers she wanted to drive herself. So he’d bought her the Mercedes for which she asked, no questions, and told her to have fun. She used it to betray him. It was all about the money.

Staff greeted Katherine at the great front door and took her belongings. Katherine handed her car key to a young woman with whom she was friendly, Suzanne, who giddily went to drive the car into the garage. Curtis watched his beautiful wife climb the stairs, in awe of her beauty as much as the day he’d first laid eyes on her. Her hair was still a straight, dark black, and her skin had yet to show a single blemish. Her eyes were still large, blue, beautiful, and ever engaging. Her figure was virtually unchanged from her youth. She could still perform ballet, though it had been a couple years since her last true rehearsal and performance. She was perfect in every way, except for her dark, terrible soul. Which hid even now.

“Hello, my love,” she said, giving him a warm smile. He hesitated to accept her embrace and kisses. He imagined he could still smell the cheap cologne of Mr. Prieto on her. By now, the men he’d found to “talk” with his wife’s beau would be finishing their job, and Cristiano would never be heard from by the Manfreds again. If he had any sense. Dancers needed their legs unbroken, right?

“How was your drive?” Curtis asked. Katherine paused and then sighed.

“Relaxing, but frustrating sometimes,” she said. After another pause, she concluded, “Traffic. Too much confusion. I won’t be driving that way again.”

“Maybe I can go for a ride with you next time?” he asked. “We could find a new route?” Katherine frowned slightly.

“I’m not against that. I do like the time alone to think and just be. So we’ll see.” She paused. “I might like that.”

In the bedroom, she immediately noticed the kit. “What’s this?” she asked.

“Something I decided to invest in,” Curtis said. “They sent me a starter kit to try out. I’m not going to drink smoothies all day, but you practically live on those things.”

Katherine thumbed through the box contents, and scanned through the small introductory booklet. “Hmmm. Maybe. I know a couple ladies who might be genuinely interested in buying something like this too. Naturally Natural? That’s the company?”

“Yes, it’s a startup. I was incredibly impressed by their pitch. But I think the return will be more than worth it.” Curtis was imagining his wife’s firm, fit rear bigger and bulging at him. He was imagining her with actual tits. He was imagining her giggle, but this time it was sincerely for him.

“There’s an intro video,” he said, rubbing his wrist nervously. This was it. “Off the drive in the box. I loaded it on my computer if you want to give it a watch. It explains a bit more than I know really. I’m just here to hand out the money.”

Katherine didn’t respond for what seemed like a long time. Curtis wondered if she sensed the shot he’d taken at her, and if she realized it was a trap. Maybe she was an actual she-demon who smelled his petty mortal trick.

But no, she was reading. It became clear when she turned, head down with her eyes reading over the last page. “Husband and wife co-founded and co-operated, huh?” She gave Curtis a glance and a grin. “What do you think about that?”

“If you had any business sense, gladly,” he joked. It was true, and they both knew it.

“Fine, I’ll watch your video,” she said, grin fading as she promptly dropped the pamphlet back in the box. “And maybe I’ll have Suzanne mix one of those up for me.” She looked sad. “But I’d really like to just spend the evening in the studio after we watch this. I think the stress of today’s drive is getting to me now. I need to clear my head.”

“Okay,” Curtis said. Though he was excited, he tried not to walk ahead of Katherine as they headed for his study. He even linked arms with her. This was their new beginning, after all.

In the study, Curtis couldn’t help but quickly break free and log in. He went directly to the video, still sitting on his desktop. He hadn’t been given strict instructions not to watch it himself, but he figured the programming within was for her alone. So he pressed play and quickly stood, motioning for Katherine to take a seat. She sat, and immediately focused as the music started.

“This is well done,” she said. Curtis started to step back, away from the screen and the music, and let it do its work. To his surprise, Katherine’s hand reached up, grabbed ahold of his arm, then slid downward to squeeze his hand. He was drawn back to her. Still focused on the video, in which Jenn and her husband were starting to talk, Katherine said softly, “I do love you, Curtis.”

As the video drew Curtis in as well, immediately impressing and enrapturing his senses of sight and hearing, he heard Katherine say absently, “We’ll talk about it later.” To which he could only nod, as he watched the very gorgeous Jenn speak on and on and on and…

It was over before Curtis knew it. Katherine was waving her hand in front of his face.

“Hello? Curtis?” Katherine asked. He looked down at her. She giggled. “You were like out of it!”

Katherine giggled again and waved her hand in front of his face. He was just smiling at her, he realized. His heart was pounding. Immediately, he grabbed her hand and kissed it. Katherine blushed, and withdrew her hand. Sobering up, she stood and gave him a quick peck on the cheek.

“I think this was a good investment,” she said with a curt nod. “In fact, I think I may try one of their smoothies before I go down to the studio.”

As Katherine started toward the study door, Curtis said behind her, “Have Suzanne mix us both one. I just want to try it. Still not going to drink…”

Curtis stared at the billowing piles of dust practically covering the antique globe and bookshelf along the side of his study. He wiped at the globe with his sleeve. Katherine had stopped at the door, still waiting for him to finish talking.

“And ask her to . . . well, I know she dusted in here just this morning . . .” Curtis said, frustrated. He sighed. “Just have her bring me a duster. I’ll take care of it myself.”

And they lived happily ever after.