The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Navelsburghers

By Enrico Pallazzo

Art woke up hungry. He had worked up quite an appetite the night before. The women in his bed were slumped across each other, one subconsciously playing with the other’s pussy while dreaming. Art had taken these two back with him after the closing shift at Flip Em Up. They had been selling more and more phones as more tourists came to town and either needed new phones after ruining theirs at the beach or just getting their first ones at an affordable rate. The cash had been steadily flowing in, and Art was finally able to move into his own place and out of the hotel room he had previously stayed in. Sandy and Brandy had taken up working the shop with him after being fired from their previous jobs. The girls had grown a voracious hunger for cock, and Art seemed to be the only one that could satisfy their hunger. Sure, you could still catch them on smoke breaks outside the backdoor of Flip Em Up, where they were more than likely to let you use their backdoors, but that was more maintenance than anything else. If Sandy didn’t get her midday load inside her, she was prone to start getting blatantly sexual to the customers, and as much as Art liked watching that, he couldn’t have that happening around the tourists who weren’t familiar with the area.

To the locals, Flip Em Up had changed the town dramatically. The average breast size in the town had swollen up to at least a DD, and the gyms had been full of both men and women desperately trying to get more and more pumped up each day.

This is what lead Art to his business for today. Making his way through the women asleep in his room, he paused briefly to wake up Crissy, who had to go open the store that day. He went to the kitchen where he found Brandy brewing some coffee and Sandy making a fresh batch of pancakes.

“Hiii Daddyyyy,” the girls chimed in unison, their high pitched voices dripping with sensuality as they harmonized. Art wrapped his arms around them as they sauntered over to him and both kissed his cheeks. Art sat at the table and began reviewing his notes for his meeting that day as Brandy placed his pancakes and coffee in front of him, while Sandy sank to her knees and crawled below the table. Art loved all the girls in his harem of bimbos, but none of them could give a blowjob like Brandy and Sandy. Their lips had grown over time, getting more plump and pouty, and they felt like the fluffiest pillows on his cock. Art took a sip from his coffee and nearly choked when Sandy slammed his cock into the back of her throat. The way she purred around the base of his cock seemed to reverberate all the way through his shaft to his churning balls, which soon shot load after load down her throat.

Now that he thought about it, it almost felt like a cell phone vibrating.

As he hopped in his car and began driving off to his morning meeting, he set a very special folder in the passenger seat. Inside were the blueprints for a new fast food restaurant named, “Navelsburghers”.

The local diner had been around for decades. It was classic Americana, with a drive thru around the back and employees wearing matching uniforms. There was room for indoor seating, but patrons could also eat in their car in the parking lot after going through the drive thru. The diner was empty today, save for Art and the owner. As the owner signed the final papers giving the business away, he remarked, “I don’t know what you want with this place. Its been a burden on my family for years once all the chains moved into town.” Art just slid a briefcase of cash his way without even looking at him, and shoo’d him away as he began calling up the local renovators for the makeover.

Ashley and Kayleigh Blumko had been cramped in the car for hours. Once upon a time they would’ve looked forward to their family’s annual trip to their condo in Navelsburgh, but now that they had a year of college under their belts, they dreaded the idea. Why couldn’t they have gone to Miami with their sorority sisters for the summer? Instead they had to be in sleepy old Navelsburgh, with no cute guys and nothing to do.

Papa Blumko was in the front seat jamming out to his yacht rock as Mama played some grindy mobile game on her phone. “Shes an easy lover”, he sang along, “hey girls, they made a song about your Mom!” The girls rolled their eyes as he chuckled to himself and continued to drum on the steering wheel. Kayleigh stared out the window at the unending rows of pastures and the cows out grazing in them. How nice would that be, she thought to herself. Just sit out in the grass and do nothing but graze all day. As she continued staring, she spotted the skyline of Navelsburgh peeking over the horizon. Here’s to another lame summer, she thought.

If Kayleigh was bummed, imagine how Ashley felt. The family had to wait an extra 20 minutes to leave while Ashley “said goodbye” to her boyfriend. They had met in college and found out they were from the same hometown but had never met before. Scott had met her at a social between his frat and her sorority, where the energy was electric and they immediately took to grinding on the dance floor. It wasn’t long before she was on her knees in his room of the frat house, and stopping by damn near every day for a little afternoon delight.

Kayleigh had not had the same luck at college, finding herself self-conscious around her sorority sisters despite being above average herself. She just didn’t have the confidence to show off that much skin like Ashley and the others did, and that meant that she was starting behind them in the race of who could get a guy to buy them a drink first. Hopefully her fake would work at the bars in Navelsburgh. She sure could use a drink.

The family rolled into Navelsburgh and drove up to their condo. Ashley and Kayleigh started moving stuff inside. As they were unpacking, Kayleigh paused to take a look up and down the street. Plenty of other families were moving in, getting ready for a nice summer vacation in Navelsburgh.

“Alright girls, finish unpacking and then we’ll go get something to eat!” Mom shouted from inside. “Dad said he saw a new burger joint that opened up that he wants to check out!”

The family rolled into Navelsburghers and parked. The lot was packed, with the whole town (especially the tourists) eager to try out the new food they had heard so much about. As they approached the building, Kayleigh looked around at the people eating in their cars, hanging out, laughing, listening to music, throwing football, it looked like what she imagined the 50s must had been like. They walked up to the door and their Dad held it open for them.

The first thing that hit them was the smell. It stopped Kayleigh and Ashley in their tracks. It smelled like the most delicious meat they had ever smelled. If they were in a cartoon, they would have left their feet and drifted along the scent trail all the way back to the grill. Then the crisp smell of the fries, and the sweet scents of milkshakes, bombarding their senses. Their mouths were watering before they even got through the door.

If it weren’t for the amazing smell distracting them, they would have noticed the staff first. Behind the counter was an absolute stud of a man flipping patties, his large biceps bulging with each twist of the spatula. The cashier at the register had some of the biggest tits they had ever laid eyes on, and her uniform did no help in trying to hide them. In fact, it almost seemed like it was pushing them up and out, presenting them as if they, too, were something you could order off the menu. The cashier twirled her hair as she stared at the Cook, who was slaving over at least a dozen different burgers. As she caught site of the burgers, she gaped at how juicy they looked.

As they sat, Ashley immediately leaned into her. “Oh my god did you see him?” Kayleigh nodded, eyes wide. “I have never seen someone so jacked before in my life. He must be getting a lot of protein from those burgers.” Kayleigh said. “Mm hopefully he has some protein left over for me,” Ashley said, getting an eye roll and an elbow to the rib from Kayleigh. She tried to think of a quick witted response, but all she could think about was how amazing the burgers smelled, and wondering how much meat she could stuff in her mouth. Wait a minute. That was weird. Whatever, must just be too hungry to think straight. She poured some water from the pitcher on the table and began to sip it when the waitress appeared.

Kayleigh choked on her drink. This woman made the cashier look like a stick. She was beyond thick, curvy in all the ways that would make the boys at school weak in the knees and hard in the crotch. Her mammoth breasts surged out and dominated the space above the booth. Her hips flared out to an absurd level, hinting at a massive booty hiding behind her. The waitress uniform ended there, revealing smooth, milky thighs that looked so comfy and soft yet showed no signs of cellulite.

The waitress waited for the family to gather themselves and then said, “Welcome to Navelburghers! My name’s Paula and I’ll be taking care of y’all. Can I get you anything to drink?” And shined a massive smile while leaning forward ever so slightly to give a better look down her expansive cleavage.

Papa Blumko was in heaven, gawking at the woman until he received a swift kick under the table from his wife. Freshly reminded of his marriage, he cleared his throat and stammered his way into ordering some pop for everyone at the table, as well as some food, which was simple enough since the only options were burgers and fries. “Sure thing sweetie,” Papa whimpered lightly under his breath at that, “I’ll be right back with that.”

Everyone couldn’t help but stare as she turned and wiggled away from the table, her massive rump and wide hips swaying from left to right, left to right, left to right, all of their eyes following it left to right, Mama Blumko’s hand snuck under the table, left to right, her hand crept over to Papa’s lap, left to right, she began stroking him over his pants in tempo with her steps, left to right, left to right, up and down, up and down, time seemed to slow, left right up down, until she paused, turned, made eye contact, winked, and disappeared behind the door to the kitchen, snapping everyone from their trance.

Kayleigh looked at Ashley, who looked back at Kayleigh, and they both nodded. Their flushed cheeks, their thighs clenched together, the white knuckles gripping the table said it all. They weren’t lesbians, but that woman had a primal sexuality to her that attracted everything.

Mama Blumko snapped out of it and shot her hand back from the lap of her husband, who was now sporting a painfully tight erection under the table. He shifted in his seat uncomfortably, and chuckled nervously as he looked at his wife. His wife’s face was beet red. Had she really just done that? In public? In a diner? In front of the kids?? They may have been married for 23 years, but they still seemed to find new surprises every day. His stomach rumbled, and he felt a hunger like never before fire up inside him.

Suddenly she was back, placing the food in front of them. She leaned over the table to place the food in front of Papa, placing her hand on his shoulder as she did so, where he felt a gentle warmth he hadn’t felt since he was a child in his mothers arms. He stared down the barrel of her cleavage as she placed the plate in front of him, and was only broken from the trance when she looked up and held eye contact with him. Her deep blue eyes seemed to shine and glimmer in the light, and when she smiled, he felt his erection throb even harder. “Eat up buttercup,” she said, and as she straightened up, he was hit with the smell of his food and immediately began shoveling fries into his mouth. The whole family dug in like never before, no meal had ever tasted this good, the juicy burger on a warm toasted bun, the salt on the fries, they were in rapture. Ashley, who normally watched her figure and counted her calories, never set her burger down, just continuing to take bite after bite as she swallowed. Kayleigh paused only to drink water as the salty fries made her thirsty, and Mama was hunched over her food shoveling fries in her mouth with both hands. Papa had just finished his first burger when he heard a soft and sensual voice behind him say, “I thought you might like another one,” as another burger was placed in his hands while the waitress pressed her soft plush breasts into the back of his head. The rest of the family didn’t even notice their father get seconds as they were too absorbed in their meals.

After the feeding frenzy had ended, the whole family sat slumped, nursing the food babies in their stomachs. They could’ve fallen asleep right there if Nelly hadn’t sauntered up to the table again, offering them free milkshakes on the house. They couldn’t even think of saying no if they had wanted too, and soon Nelly had returned, placing 4 milkshakes in front of them. “Enjoy” she said as she reached over to set the final one down in front of Papa, “I made them myself.”

The milkshakes were out of this world. Much like the rest of the food they were better than anything they had ever tasted before. Ashley and Kayleigh giggled softly at eachother as they slurped the thick cream out through their straws, knowing all too well how their lips must look. Mama certainly knew, as she held eye contact with Papa while she finished the whole thing in one smooth pull. Papa decided to forgo the straw and just slurp it down in one chug. Slamming the glass down on the table, Ashley paused her drinking to point and giggle, “Papa, you got a milk mustache!” The whole family giggled at the sight of the thick cream mixed in with his mustache, and he made a funny face as he stuck his tongue out and licked it all off, winking at his wife as he did so. Kayleigh laughed and rolled her eyes, latching back onto the straw to suck even more thick creamy milk and ice cream into her mouth, filling her cheeks before she finally swallowed. She finally cleared her glass last, and set it down and laid back, suddenly letting a loud burp erupt from her mouth. The family laughed, and Ashley started to say “Ew” before she, too, let out a large burp. They felt positively giddy, bubbly even, and rejuvenated. Leaving behind a hefty tip on the table for Nelly, Papa paid the bill and the family went home with a newfound excitement for vacation.

As they arrived at the house, Ashley and Kayleigh quickly went to their room to rest after such a large meal. They soon found themselves drifting off.

Kayleigh was awoken to a loud thumping coming from down the hall. She sat up in bed, her stomach feeling full, and started toward the hall when suddenly she heard the thumping increase in pace. As she crept down the hall, the thumping got louder, and as she was about to call out to her parents, she heard in a hushed tone her mother moan, “Oh, Daddyyyy”.

Oh my god.

She was gonna be sick. She was listening to her parents having sex. What the fuck was wrong with them? Why were they being so loud when they knew their daughters were just down the hall? Surely they could’ve waited until later in the night? Why were they being so loud?

Why was she still standing there??

What the fuck was wrong with her? Why couldn’t she seem to shake herself away, why weren’t her feet cooperating? Why was she placing her ear up to the door?

“Yes, fuck another kid in me Daddy”

She was gonna barf.

The sick feeling snapped her from her sleepwalking like state, and she was able to slip away undetected, back down the hall to her room.

“Oh my god,” she said in a hushed tone as she approached Ashley’s bed. “You are not gonna believe what I just—“ and as she moved to shake Ashley awake, she noticed her sisters face screwed up in her sleep. She paused, her hand hovering just above her body. She noticed some soft movement under the covers.

This was all too much. “Just forget it man, I’m going back to sleep. Disgusting.”

Kayleigh got back into bed and as she started to drift off, as a new scent tickled her nose. Was that vanilla?

Papa and Mama Blumko fucked all night. They fucked with an energy they hadn’t felt since they first met in high school. Every time he came in her, his dick stayed hard, and soon they were back at it. She had never called him Daddy before in bed, but tonight there was an animalistic hunger radiating from him that she couldn’t think of any other possible thing to call him.

Papa awoke in the morning full of energy. Mama was the opposite, positively slumped face down ass up, just how they had been when they collapsed in the wee hours of the morning. Despite how late they kept up their antics, he felt as if he had a full nights rest. He soon went down to the kitchen and started thinking about what he wanted to do that day. With Mama still fast asleep and sure to be sore from the absolute pounding she received last night, he figured it was best if the family had a free day. He left behind a note for the girls with some money, and headed out the door. He was gonna go stop by the local gym and see if he could get a summer membership.

As he stepped out of the door, his stomach rumbled. Maybe he had to make one stop first.

Kayleigh awoke softly to the sunlight streaming in through the curtains. She stirred, and went to stretch, where she discovered that her hand had snuck its way between her thighs that night. She was shocked, and peeked over out of the corner of her eye to see if Ashley had awoken. She hadn’t yet, so she slipped her hand out of her underwear and slipped out of bed, silently moving across the room to the bathroom. As she passed Ashley, she peered over to find her making the same face she had last night. Oh well, she figured, guess I can’t really be mad about it anymore since I apparently I was doing the same thing. She entered the bathroom and began to get ready for the day.

The noise of her shower awoke Ashley, who roused from her bed. She smacked her dry mouth and sniffed the air. Did it smell like vanilla? She moved to the bathroom and struck up a conversation with Kayleigh while she showered. Ashley put in her contacts and looked in the mirror.

“Um, Kay? Can you look at this?” Kayleigh peeled back the shower curtain and looked at her sister.

“Did my hair get lighter?” she asked, fluffing her hair with her hands.

“Eh, I guess so. Probably just the summer sun.”

“Yea, probably.”

“Looks like those burgers all went straight to your ass though” Kayleigh giggled as she swatted her sister’s behind. “You’re looking thicker than those milkshakes we had last night!”

Ashley giggled and swatted her hand away. “Stop you weirdo! You wanna talk about shakes, you should look at your tits. If I would’ve known a good meal would make mine swell up like that, I would’ve quit dieting years ago!”

The girls both looked at themselves in the mirror. Kayleigh hefted her tits, her wet hair matted down to the sides of them framing them as she puffed out her chest. They certainly did look bigger, and as she reached up to cup them, the feeling of her hand across her nipples sent shivers up her spine. Ashley checked out herself in the mirror, twisting side to side to get a better look at her ass, then looking at herself head on and noticing how her hips seemed to swell out more than she remembered.

After the morning routine both girls went downstairs to get some breakfast. They found the note their father had left for them and began to dig into the leftovers from last night. They scarfed down every last bite of it, then sat there in a daze for a while. They chalked it up to all the grease in the food slowing them down.

“We’re going to go on diets when we get back. We have to.” Ashley murmured.

Kayleigh just giggled and nodded as she rubbed her belly.

Neither noticed themselves sitting up a few inches higher once the food had digested.

Papa slowed down to a jog as he approached the diner. It was considerably less busy than the previous night. “Guess there aren’t too many early birds in this town” he thought to himself. As he approached the door he could smell the grease from the stove before he even entered. He sat at a table and opened up the paper he had picked up during the jog over. As he was rustling through the pages, he felt a presence approaching him.

“Just couldn’t get enough of me, huh sugar?” It was the waitress from last night. She was standing over him, her hands on her wide birthing hips, her enormous chest puffed out, looking down at him over her nose. He stammered over his words but she cut him off, “Don’t worry, you wouldn’t be the first. What can I get for ya?”

“Coffee with cream and sugar please. You got bacon?” The waitress nodded, sending ripples through her cleavage. “I’ll have some bacon too.”

“You got it, Papa” She said and gave him a wink. As she turned to walk back behind the counter, his eyes were immediately drawn to her giant voluptuous ass. His mind ground to a halt, and he felt his head moving back and forth as he followed the sway of her ass. He was enraptured, everything else faded away and just the sway of her ass in those daisy dukes, riding up high on that giant bubble butt. Left to right it swayed, he felt his heart racing, his head pounding, his cock surging, her ass had become his entire world. The ripples that ran across its surface like waves were sending waves of pleasure reverberating through his body. Some drool spilled out of his mouth and splashed on the floor.

She ground to a halt. Time stood still. She turned around. As Paula started striding back towards him, he nearly went cross eyed. He didn’t know whether to focus on her swinging, breedable, child bearing hips, swaying from side to side with each step, the sides of them jiggling just enough to hint at the bubble butt hidden behind them, or to stare at those ginormous tits, bouncing with each step, the nipples poking through the shirt. He settled on the breasts, as they rippled and bounced and swayed in a circular rhythm, his eyes following them and sending him even deeper into this incredibly erotic trance she had trapped him in. As she neared his table she picked up a towel off of the counter and began winding it around her wrists as she smirked, confidently strutting closer and closer, each step deliberately setting off ripples across her soft, welcoming bosom.

Papa looked up to see her staring down at him over her cleavage. “Well,” she said, then bent over to give him a full view down the canyon of her cleavage, the stitches in her uniform straining under the pressure of her enormous boobs, “you’re just making a big ol’ mess now aren’t you mister?” Paula took the towel and wipe the drool hanging from his bottom lip. “Why don’t you let me take care of that.” The busty waitress then proceeded to get down on all fours right before him, and slowly but dutifully scrub at the floor where his drool had puddled up.

“Now we can’t be havin’ no messes on the floor here. It could be a health hazard!” She scrubbed back and forth, arching her back as she did so, essentially doing a slow prolonged twerk right in Papa Blumko’s face. His cock was threatening to tear straight through his pants, both heads were pounding as blood pumped through them, his eyes watered as he couldn’t even bring himself to blink lest he lose sight of that voluptuous ass presented before him. He slowly leaned forward until he was near face to face with it. He could smell the must coming off of her pussy, the pheromones wreaking even futher havok in his body. His underwear was getting absolutely soaked in precum as his cock continued to leak as it strained against it, begging to be set free.

Paula took a look back over her shoulder, sending a smirk and a wink his way, before taking one last long scrub forward into an upward dog yoga pose, then sliding back until her ass was just mere millimeters from his face. With one last little push, she booped him right in the face with her ass, his nose pushed directly onto the folds of her vagina. The pheromones that were being emitted swarmed through his head, and he began to feel woozy. He started to wobble in his seat, and Paula stood and cradled his head against her soft tummy.

“Don’t worry sugar,” she cooed as his eyes began to slide closed, “everything is alright. Just close your eyes and go to sleep.” Papa began to drift off and caught one final sentence as she cooed into his ear. “You’re gonna be calling ME Mama from now on…”

TO BE CONTINUED