The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Navelsburghers

Chapter 2

Mama Blumko roused in her sleep. She had a goofy, wide grin on her face. The bed was so soft, it felt as if she were floating on a cloud. She ran the tips of her fingers up and down her sides slowly, basking in the afterglow of a night full of orgasms. She hummed with sexual energy. Her clit throbbed with each heartbeat. A hand leisurely worked its way over to it, she let out a soft, gentle giggle and cooed as she caressed her swollen lower lips. She rolled her head to the right and looked in the mirror. She felt a bolt of pleasure shoot up from her clit to her brain, right between her eyes, as she watched her hair grow longer in the mirror. It covered the entire pillow and was beginning to hang over the edge of the bed. Were her lips bigger too? They certainly looked pinker.

Suddenly felt a zap of pleasure shoot through her body, and darkness washed over her as she fell back asleep.

* * *

Papa Blumko started to shift. He felt a softness press against his face. His eyes opened and everything was blurry. He looked up to see Paula staring down at him, cradling him in her arms. He was laid out on a cot with his head in her lap. A light above her head cast an angelic glow around her head as she gazed down at him with a loving, motherly smile. He couldn’t break his gaze from her wide, deep blue eyes, but in his peripheral vision he could see she was naked. She gently stroke his hair as she shushed him.

“There there….good boy,” she whispered soothingly, “Mama’s got ya….shhhhh”

He was rock hard.

He couldn’t look away. She had such a soft smile. Her presence felt so safe, so warm, so secure. The warmth rising from her crotch underneath his head, the waves of pheromones drifting up from her soaking wet pussy, the wave of pleasure every time she stroked his head. Had he died and gone to heaven? Was this an angel?

Paula reached down slightly and caressed his cheek. “You poor thing,” she said, “you almost took a nasty spill back there!” She purred deep in her chest as she pulled his head against her. “It was a good thing your Mama was here to keep you from hurting yourself! Isn’t that right?” Papa Blumko nodded. “You wouldn’t know what to do without me now, would you? If you didn’t have such a nice, loving, gracious Mama, you would’ve probably fallen out that chair and cracked your head open on the tile, what with all the blood rushing out of this head” she stroked down his hair, down his cheek, his jaw line, “and down to this head” and suddenly her hand was wrapped around his cock firmly. He moaned and whined as searing hot pleasure shook his body.

“shhhhhh easy boy…good boy…don’t you want to be a good boy for mama?” she asked as her hand glided slowly up and down his cock. Papa Blumko nodded and twitched as she added a twist into her stroking. “Good boy….such a good boy for mama” her stroking began to quicken, “you want to be suuuch a good boy for mama, yesss you do” she began to pump his cock vigorously “mmm doesn’t it feel so nice to be a good boy?” Papa’s hips were twitching, spasming, he moaned his assent and nodded, her hand picking up the pace as he kept repeating, “yes, yes, mmmmyes” when suddenly she stopped and took her hand off his cock. He whined like a hurt puppy as he looked up at her angelic visage through pained eyes.

“If you want to be a good boy for mama then you have to do as mama says,” she cooed gently as she caressed his face, her soft hand leaving a trail of precum on his cheek that he must have leaked all over it. “Mama couldn’t possibly risk another accident like before, could she?” she shook her head as she finished her sentence, as Papa followed along. “Noooo we can’t have that at all. Mama can’t have her good boy getting hurt! So you need to get big and strong for mama, ok?” and with that she began to gently stroke up and down the back of his cock with the tip of her index finger. “You gotta get reaaaal big and strong, so that mama knows you ain’t gonna get hurt when she’s not around. And you know how you’re gonna get real big and strong?” He stared back blankly at her as she paused her stroking. “You’ve gotta feed! You gotta eat a lot of meat and drink a lot of milk so you can grow real big and strong for mama!” She began pumping his cock as encouragement, keeping time with the nodding of her head. “OK?” He nodded vigorously, his tongue hanging out of his mouth as he felt the hunger building inside him. That wasn’t the only thing building inside him, as she began to increase the pace of her pumping. “Feel that hunger rising boy? Feel that?” he nodded feverishly as she pumped his cock with her fist with an ever increasing pace.

“I want you to feel like this all the time. I want my good boy to always feel this hunger and always be feeding it. You got that sugar pie?” He nodded. “I want you to say it.” He tried to squeeze out the words, but all that escaped was a whine as his hips bucked. She carefully toyed with his cock, keeping him painfully at the edge of orgasm without fully pushing him over. His tongue stuck out of his mouth, his eyes were starting to cross, he brayed like a donkey as he tried to express how badly he felt the need, the raw hunger. The busty waitress narrowed her eyes as she grinned and then shifted her body so he was now staring directly into her cleavage. He stayed on the edge as the image of those ginormous breasts grilled themselves into his mind. Every time he blinked he saw them still. Those magnificent melons, so juicy and shiny and soft yet somehow completely resisting the pull of gravity.

“I think you’re ready to feed boy.”

The nipple entered his mouth.

Milk flooded in and was quickly chugged down his throat.

His mind went blank.

His eyes glazed over.

His pupils dilated.

His hands moved up to grab hold of her jugs and squeeze more milk out.

As he surrendered fully to her, he let out a muffled cry of sheer, pure, blissful, unrivaled pleasure as his cock erupted. Thick ropes of creamy white jizz were pumped from his swollen balls, and painted the ceiling as they rocketed out of his cock. His cock swelled with each burst, each ejaculation adding extra length and girth. His aim shifted, and he shot cum all over himself, with some getting on Paula as well. She just absent-mindedly rubbed it in to her tits with her free hand while still pumping his cock with the other.

While his orgasm subsided, he basked in the afterglow while continuing to suck on the buxom bosom that hovered over him. She slowed her stroking down to a halt, then used her hand to measure the new size of his cock. “Good, but you’re not quite there yet. You need to grow bigger and stronger than you can imagine so that Mommy feels you’re safe out there on your own, ok?” He was too blissed out to even nod along. She knew that the overwhelming orgasm and the effect of her milk had left him pliable enough that she didn’t need an answer. “Now you’re forgetting one thing.” She popped her titty out of his mouth. He stared up at her as she reached up and cupped his chin.

“Say ‘Thank you Mommy.’”

* * *

The beach was packed.

Kayleigh and Ashley had been walking down the coast for five minutes and still hadn’t found a single open spot. They had never seen a beach this busy before. Everyone was packed ass to elbows—sometimes literally—and everyone seemed to know each other. There was an air about the place that felt like something from the 60’s, where there was nothing to distract or pacify you while you were out and about. They had to come to terms that they would be making some new friends here soon, or else they wouldn’t be able to sit anywhere on the beach.

The answer to their prayers came sooner than expected when a rogue beachball smacked Ashley in the head.

“Sorry! Sorry like ohmygod I am like so super duper sorry!”

Almost like it was ripped straight from Baywatch, a platinum blonde babe with a deep tan and massive bouncing tits was running towards her, waving her arms and shouting her apologies.

“I so totally didn’t mean to bonk you like that I am so sorry are you ok?”’

“Yea sure… I mean it was just a beach ball, don’t sweat it.”

“Oh goodie yay! Well you two girlies have got to come back with me and meet the rest of the girlies they are like totes my besties and you’re gonna get to know them so well! Oh this is so exciting you two are gonna love them especially Sarah but like watch out for Erica she can kinda like be a total bitch some time but that’s just like her way of making friends its weird I know—OHMYGOD heyyyy girlfriends meet our two new mems!”

She came to a halt in front of a grouping of pink towels. Every single towel had a girl laying face down, with their juicy thick asses all oiled up and soaking up the sun. None of them roused at the bimbo’s arrival.

“Well they’re just being party poopers. They’re hungover af from the club last night, we went wayyyy to hard hehe!” She stuck out her hand “My name’s Heather b t dubs, what about you girlies?”

Ashley took her hand and shook it. She was lost, waterboarded by the verbal diarrhea coming from the big titted blonde’s mouth. “Hi Heather, I’m Ashley and this is my sister Kayleigh. Mind if we join you?”

When she took her hand back, it was slick with an oil that, if she looked hard enough, had some kind of pink sheen to it. Must have been the blondes tanning oil. She wiped it off on her legs. Unnoticed by all, they took on a nice sheen and instantly toned up a bit.

* * *

He had been such a good boy for Mommy.

After she fed him and helped him get stronger, Mommy gave him a couple burgers that she said would make him feel so much stronger. They really did, once he was finished he could feel new cords of muscle rippling through his arms, his shoulders, his chest, and his back. She made sure to rub her soft hands across his broadening shoulders as he ate, and leaned her enormous rack against his head for comfort. He could still see them every time he closed his eyes. When his thoughts began to wander, they were right there to snap him back.

Once he was done eating, Mommy said she needed to do a little more work on him. She took him back to the little bed he had been on, and she stripped him down. Once he was naked, she told him to lay flat on the bed. His growing cock stuck straight up like a flagpole. Mommy crouched down next to his ear.

“Do you remember the first thing you noticed about me? The first thing that drew you in?”

He nodded.

“Good boy. You have to keep growing big and strong. And in order to keep growing big and strong you have to keep feeding that hunger. And now, sweetie, I’m going to make sure you have a permanent hunger that never goes away.”

With that she stood up and straddled him. He was staring directly at her ass, its raw power sucking him in, the world around him blacking out and fading away. The more he stared the slower his thinking became, the stiffer his cock got, the harder it was to remember anything. Important dates slipped away. She began to make it bounce, just slightly, flexing one cheek at a time. Everytime it came back down it jiggled as if it had been filled with gelatin, and each shake seemed to knock another point off his IQ. He was losing his self in her ass, and he couldn’t feel happier about it.

“If you keep being a good boy for me, this can be all yours. Now eat up buttercup.”

And just like that she was sitting on his face.

It was like he was floating. He felt like he had just died and was ascending. His head being crushed between her powerful haunches, each gigantic booty cheek hugging a different side of his face, the pheromones in the sweet strawberry sandalwood scent that fumed off her pussy and flew directly up his nostrils, igniting every single pleasure center in his brain. His conscious mind reduced to rubble, his subconscious flooded with dopamine and forming new associations. He had to be a good boy. He had to be big and strong. Mommy would make sure he gets big and strong. Mommy rewards good boys. Mommy loved him. He loved Mommy.

As she finished her brainwashing with her hypnotic ass, Paula turned to assess the damage. He sure did look like his brain was scrambled, but she knew he didn’t drive here, so he could finally be let go. This was all he could take for one day.

“Now boy, here’s what you’re going to do for Mommy.” She began shaking her ass side to side “You’re going to take this big bag of food. And you’re going to go home and take care of your family. And then tomorrow morning, you’re going to come back here. And you’re going to tell Mommy everything, and show Mommy how much you love and appreciate her, and Mommy will reward you for being such a good boy.”

She turned around and gave him a deep long kiss.

“And sugar, do tell your wife that I can’t wait to see her again.”

* * *

“Anyways, how long are you two girlies like here for?” Heather said as she looked straight at Kayleigh, ignoring Ashley completely. Heather blew a big pink bubble between her soft, juicy, and equally pink lips, popped it, and started chewing all over again.

“We’re just gonna be here for the summer!” Ashley butted in, trying to be a part of the conversation. She desperately needed a distraction from all the hunks out on the beach. Constantly chanting a reminder to herself that she had a boyfriend, she looked to Heather and Kayleigh to keep her mind off all the cannonball shoulders and rock hard 8 packs that adorned every single guy on this beach. You have a boyfriend, don’t stare at them Ashley ran as her inner monologue. It was proving to be quite the challenge, as the beach seemed to be growing more and more crowded by the minute.

Studs with rippling muscles as far as the eye could see. Bimbos with giant tits, some fake looking, some as natural as their surroundings, bubbling and babbling like seagulls. All wearing too-small bikinis, all showing off for the attention from one of the physical specimens that were walking down the beach, or playing football in the waves, or volleyball in the sand, or making sure no one drowned.

Ashley was overwhelmed. It was all too much. You have a boyfriend her mantra continued to say. It was fighting a losing battle.

“Yea like me and the girls thought we were just gonna be here for like a spring break trip, but then like, we lost our phones, and we got some new ones, and then we just wanted to stay, and now we like shop every day on the boardwalk, and we just wanna party like all the time!” She pumped her hands up and jiggled her tits at Kayleigh, who found herself giggling along with her. Ashley turned to Heather and asked her where to find the parties at.

A beach ball hit her in the back of the head. The bitchy bimbos sitting around them all giggled. She twirled around, ready to tell off whoever threw it at her. She stopped dead in her tracks and craned her head up to look at this gorgeous hunk of a man. His body looked like it was chiseled from stone, his curly hair damp from the ocean and his sweat, his musk enveloping her, his crooked grin as he smiled down at her over his aviator sunglasses.

“Sorry about that sweet cheeks.” He said with a voice that sliced through all the surrounding racket. He grab the ball, winked at her, slapped her ass, and began walking away.

Did her ass just jiggle? She couldn’t remember it doing that before.

You have a… boyfriend?

Her pussy began leaking down her inner thigh.

“He’ll be at the party at our condo tomorrow night.” Heather said.

One of the bitchy bimbos from before stood up and stalked towards Ashley. She couldn’t take her eyes off her enormous rack that jiggled and bounced with each step. She stood over Ashley and placed a hand on her cheek, and placed her other hand down on her thigh. She slid her finger up the snail trail that was leaking from Ashley’s soaked pussy. Ashley felt chills run up her spine. The girl looked at the juices and then gave them a quick taste test with her tongue. She smacked her lips together, then slipped her juice-soaked finger in between Ashley’s lips and pressed it on her tongue.

“You should totes cum.”