The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Navelsburghers

Chapter 3

He was walking.

Where am I?

Walking down the street.

I…I don’t remember getting here?

“Where the fuck am I?” Papa Blumko was distressed. His memory up to this was a complete blackout. The type where you drink too much and when you wake up in the morning you figure you went home to bed, but then a buddy tells you about all the places you went and crazy shit you did and your mind reaches out, synapses desperately firing to find something, anything, but there’s nothing there.

Total blackout.

He kept walking. Maybe he was headed this way for a reason? There must have been something to send him walking through the town of Navelsburgh in the wee hours of the morning, completely naked save for a giant bag of food in his arm-

Wait.

WAIT.

“WHAT THE FUCK?!?!?” Papa shouted. His voice echoed down the eerily silent street. Did it sound deeper? That doesn’t matter. Why the fuck was he naked?! Did he get too drunk and go skinny dipping, as if these were still his college frat days? He didn’t smell like a pool. In fact, he smelled like meat. Grease. Diner food?

Navelsburghers?

Headlights appeared far down the road.

“Shit!”

Ducking into a driveway, he was able to crouch behind someone’s SUV until the car passed. He then crept along the sides of the cars to the corner of the house, where he then pressed himself against the siding as he shimmied towards the backyard. If he could make it there, he could try and hop fences and creep through the backyards without being noticed.

Thank god for his natural sense of direction.

* * *

Mama Blumko’s stomach rumbled so hard it awoke her from her deep sleep. She smacked her lips together and felt the sticky dryness in her mouth. As a deep yawn overtook her, she gave herself a nice big stretch, and as her arm raised up over her head a heaving breast shifted to reveal itself from under the covers. The drowsiness and need for sleep had her brain wrapped in cobwebs, and she didn’t notice as she rose out of bed for the first time since her meal at Navelsburghers. Her long luscious blonde hair nearly dragged on the floor behind her, a mane so luxurious it would make Rapunzel jealous. She smacked her lips together again and cooed at the tingling sensation that radiated off of them. Her stomach rumbled again, and she knew she needed something in her mouth ASAP.

When she reached the fridge, she pulled out a gallon jug, raised it to her oversized lips, and didn’t even blink as she opened up her throat and poured an entire gallon of milk down it. Her nipples began to buzz and tingle, her breasts began shifting even further out from their perch on her chest as they grew. They swelled up, becoming thick and tight while also growing in size away from her body, giving them a firm round thick look that said, “Breed me”.

Mama grabbed an ice cream sandwich and started walking back to bed. Each step sent her breasts jiggling, the new milk being produced inside sloshing from side to side. As she headed up the stairs, the activation in her glutes and thighs kicked in, and the warm soft electric radiant tingle of growth began to shift lower.

She was back in bed before she realized it, the pretty pink cobwebs in her head preventing her from forming a second thought about what had just occurred. Her head hit the pillow, and she tried to bundle up in her blanket like a cocoon only her ever growing tits wouldn’t allow it. Instead she wrapped her arms around them as best as she could and settled for wrapping everything else below her chest in the blanket, as sleep overtook her and her metamorphosis continued.

* * *

Ashley had to get out of here.

Kayleigh would not stop giggling with these beach bimbos and it was driving her insane. She had to get away from them all. The beach was so crowded she felt claustrophobic. There could not possibly be this many hot people in the world, let alone one town. The men either looked like professional athletes or bodybuilders, all tall and tan and handsome, their muscles rippling with every slight movement. If she couldn’t keep her eyes off the girls, that meant looking around the beach. And looking around the beach, meant looking at all the absolute specimens out there. Sure there were plenty more groups of sexy girls sunbathing or gossiping or making out or groping eachothers tits or playing with eachothers pussies.

Wait, what?

The chemical smell from the tanning oil they kept slathering on eachother was making her head spin, but Kayleigh didn’t seem to mind at all. Her and Heather just kept staring at eachother and giggling like dumb school girls, if Ashley didn’t know any better she would think they were a new couple in the heat of the honeymoon phase. Their eyes stayed locked on eachother as they rubbed the tanning oil into their arms, their legs, their stomachs, Kayleigh’s hands sliding up to rub the oil into Heather’s big, huge, massive, heaving, voluptuous -

“I—I’m gonna get a drink! Uh yeah… from the snack… shack… thing.” Ashley drifted off as Heather turned her gaze on her. Something about her was gleaming, glistening, as if the sunlight was warping around her body and radiating pure warmth into Ashley’s mind. A smile began to creep on her face.

“Leaving so soon? You’re not gonna get a tan if you don’t rub more lotion onnnn!” Heather massaged the bottle of tanning oil as some leaked from the tip of it, seeming to grab the rays of sun and make that glistening drop shine so bright in her mind it blacked out everything around it. She took a tentative step towards it. Heather wrapped her hand around the base. Ashley took another step. Heather slowly stroked the length of the bottle. Ashley stooped down to their level and -

A guy playing football slammed her into the sand trying to make a diving catch. She was knocked on her ass and his head landed right in between her legs. She grabbed her head and winced from the pain. She looked down at the guy. He had lowered his raybans to stare directly at her crotch. He looked up at her over them.

“Nice puss. Tryna smash?”

* * *

He had made it past 5 houses before he first noticed it. The adrenaline from before had prevented him from realizing. Not only was he completely nude.

His cock was rock hard.

As he sat crouched behind a bush, waiting for this middle aged man to finish letting his dog out so he could keep moving, he took note of this new discovery. He gripped and found that his hand only just barely fit around it. Strange, maybe all that blood flow had pumped it up more. He hefted it to find that not only was it thicker around, but it had grown at least an inch longer as well. Was this normal?

None of this was fucking normal. What the fuck was wrong with him. He’s trapped outside a random person’s house, cock in one hand and a bag of fast food in the other (that he just couldn’t seem to let go of), and now he was more worried about his cock than how he was going to make it home unnoticed. He got down even lower and army crawled down the length of one fence, then another, then a third. He stopped to catch his breath. He was exhausted.

And his cock was insanely sensitive.

He reached out and touched the tip and saw stars as the world collapsed around him. He was bombarded with visions and sensations. As he stared at his cock the world dropped out behind it. Just his cock and darkness. But then, something. A tunnel? It was hurtling towards him. And then he slammed into the tunnel and saw as an unending cascade of images and views bombarded him. The woman, that waitress from Navelsburgers. Her tits pressed up into view. Her ass, shaking in six dimensions all around him. The claps of her ass cheeks reverberating through the very core of his being. The end of the tunnel drew near, ending in her large, soft, plump vagina, her oversized lips spread for him to slide through. He slipped through and fell into her arms as she nuzzled him against her heaving breasts and looked into his eyes.

“You’ve got a long way home little boy. Go make mama proud.”

Her final words repeated over and over into a mantra as her lips showered him with kisses from every angle. He was in pure bliss.

And then he was cumming. Hard. Harder than ever before. His cock turned into a fountain that pumped seed with each surge, pooling in his lap and on his hand. He reached into the bag that was with him and grabbed a handful of napkins, not at all disturbed by the hallucinogenic orgasm that had just washed over him, and he dumped the cum soaked napkins back into the bag full of food. His cum slid across the fries and burgers that were sitting within the bag, and soon had soaked into the food.

He was on the move again. He had to get home. He had to make mama proud.

He continued army crawling across the yards. He made it another block down before he stopped to rest again. As he poked his head over a fence to see if the coast was clear, he caught sight of a woman making breakfast in her kitchen. She was pouring milk into her cereal. Absent-mindedly, she seemed to be playing with her breasts through her shirt with her free hand.

Papa crept closer and peered over the window. The woman was lost in ecstasy, hand creeping under her shirt and massaging her breast. Papa felt his hand grip his uber-sensititve cock once more. He began to pump nice and slowly as he watched the display. Her moans grew, he could hear them through the window. She stood, knocking over the cereal, her head thrown back in heat. She picked up the milk and began to pour it down her throat, and it spilled out and all over her when she couldn’t get anymore down. Papa was furiously pumping his cock now, feeling muscles in his arm he had never felt before. The woman stuck out her tongue and licked her hand clean, and then ran it down her arm as she licked the milk off of herself. When she reached her elbow she slowed, and he saw her nostrils flare.

Her eyes opened and she looked right at him.

Papa shot down from the windowsill in shock and began to crawl away, but she was faster. Before he could get behind the fence, he heard the back door slide open.

“Leaving so soon? Mmm that simply won’t do. I’m soooo thirsty, and you’ve got exactly what I need righttt there”.

Papa spun around on his back, and she was striding towards him.

“I’ve been here for three days and I’ve just been getting more and more hungry each day, surely you’ll help a doll out wouldn’t you?”

She knelt to the ground and began to crawl towards him. He stared in shock as she wrapped her neon pink fingernails around his cock and began to idly stroke him.

“Mmmm you must be new here too aren’t you? I can still smell the diner on you.”

She reached her tongue out to take a taste.

“Yep, you’re still ripe. All that grease hasn’t even soaked in yet.” She looked past him, to the bag sat in the grass behind him. “Ah, but you’ll be ready soon. Yep, you and your whole family,” she threw her head back to clear her hair out of the way, “are gonna have one HELL of a time!”

The mystery woman plunged his cock down her throat right there in the grass of the backyard. Her oversized lips formed a vacuum seal around his cock as she seemed to suck the cum directly from his balls. Her tongue flicked back and forth over the head of his cock, tasting him as she sucked drop after drop of precum from his tip. Her head bobbed up and down rhythmically, and he leaned his head back into the grass, where he saw the bag of food sitting there.

Wait, wasn’t he supposed to be -

He kicked the woman off of him. Her lips made a POP as they dislodged from his cock, now longer than it had been before and covered with a milky sheen. As she fell on her ass, her tits wobbled back and forth, droplets of milk dripping from the nipples. She whined and licked his remaining pre off her hand, and watched as he scampered away through the bushes.

“He’s gonna taste sooooo good when he’s done.” She said to herself as she walked back inside, and slid the door shut behind her. “Just wait til Sami gets a hold of him.” She pulled out her new cell phone and went to call her friend to tell her about the naked man delivering food. As the phone rang it grew warm in her hand, and soon her hips grew wider, her hair grew longer, and her brain grew dimmer.

It was as if a new power had been awoken inside him. As he sprinted away from her house he no longer cared that he was naked. One hand gripped the bag of food, and the other switched jobs from pumping his cock to pumping along besides him. He pushed harder and harder with each stride, spending more time off the ground. His calves stiffened, thighs toughening up, feet beating the ground beneath it in a brutal boxing match with gravity as he propelled himself forward, hurdling fences as he bolted through the neighborhood. His breathing turned to a steady rhythm, his feet began to ache as the ground cut them open, bloody footprints left further and further apart as he continued to gain speed. Usain Bolt would’ve asked him for tips. He hurdled into another yard where someone had hung up their clothes on a clothesline, and he burst through it, tearing through the cloth. A strip of blue/gray fabric stayed stuck on his forehead as he raced forward, and he reached up and tied it around his head like a headband. His speed quickened further as his thighs thickened, muscles tensing underneath, new cords forming in his calves, his glutes firming up and strengthening. There was no thought. No destination. No conscious decision to do so. He ran. He just ran. Faster and faster. The world began to thin ahead of him, almost as if it was dropping away from him and rushing toward him at the same time. The lights ahead of him seemed to reach out towards him and turn to streaks. One hand was unconsciously shovelling fries into his mouth, powering him further, faster, harder. The colors of the world blended together into a strange blob like kaleidoscope of green and white and fuschia and brown and blue, forming together and streaking and swirling. He started to hear giggles slipping in through his determined focus, echoing through the world overhead and all around him, cooing and humming with a strange electric tingle. Ahead of him was a small bright like, slowly growing larger and more intense and luminous. The giggles grew louder, the cooing turned softer, sweeter, he could’ve sworn he felt hands caressing him, reaching out, begging to cop a feel of the rippling muscles expanding across his body. He grew taller, legs longer and even thicker still. He pushed harder, harder, harder, harder, the voices chanted with him, harder, faster, harder, faster, more, more, more, harder, faster, please papa, and as he neared the light it was as if he was outrunning reality itself.

The colors streaked around him, darkness filling the space in between. He continued to push forward, desperate to break through, to outrun reality, the hands still trying to grab him, touch him, feel him, caress, stroke, he surged forward with an animalistic roar, and he passed up the light and saw it. A large, massive, force, one that could not be expressed in the terms of the physical realm but it was as if a large pink and blue tie dye had fallen across the most voluptuous woman in the world, and she was absorbing more and more of that paint from blue and pink roots connecting to the ground below him and below the entire town, and as one piercing blue eye and one hot pink eye looked up at him from the mass, she giggled, cooed, said “Come find me” and blew him a kiss of pure energy that rippled and swirled around itself like a ring of air in the ocean, and as it neared him he felt a wave wash over him and a connection to the esoteric force living, thriving beneath the town, and he pushed himself harder and faster to come join her -

He blinked and was standing in the doorway of the condo. There was no time to think, no urge to ponder and understand the forces that had just been made aware to him. There was a command, a seed planted in the very core of his being. He had a large bag of food that was somehow still warm and soaked in his sweat and cum. He smelled his wife before he made it to the bedroom door. Wave after wave of pheromones washed over him, pulling forth the commands imprinted in him by Mommy.

He kicked the door open. The covers were pulled up to his wife’s chin. Her rapunzel like hair cascaded across the bed, creating a layer of silky smoothness for him to be embraced in. He stood at the foot of the bed. His wife’s eyes slowly opened. Her overgrown lips slowly spread into a smile as her gummed up mind conjured a spark to remind her what was so significant about the naked man at the foot of the bed.

Her eyes scanned over him.Instinctively she knew this was her husband, but this was not the husband that she had came here with. His beat up feet, muscular calves, bulging thighs to match his bulge, the large cock throbbing and leaking between his legs as his oversized balls churned at the sight of her. His abs had toned up with all the activity, his chest had strengthened, shoulders broadened, arms thicker and forearms scraped from all the crawling, matching the scrapes on his face and dirt from the ground. His jaw looked like it had been chiseled from marble, his eyes appraising her sharply, the headband around his forehead holding back the sweat dripping from the ordeal. He opened his mouth to speak.

“Kept you waiting, huh?”

They both knew what had to be done. He opened the bag of food and began to feed the fries to her one by one at first. She savored each bite, enjoying the new “sauce” that had chemically fused with the grease, creating compounds that had never been intended and probably never existed in the natural world. Then again, there was not much natural about either of them anymore. He began shoveling handfuls of fries to her gaping maw, her giant wet lips slobbering around his fingers, latching on and sucking every last grain of salt off of them. He unwrapped the first oversized burger. He knew it was hers because it was the biggest, with at least three patties pack in between two oversized buns.

They knew what they were doing. Her, instinctually. Him, because Mommy had ingrained it into him, encoded within his DNA after hours of smothering his brain between her ass cheeks.

They had to feed.

They had to fuck.

Then she would transform into a new Mommy.