The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Navelsburghers

Chapter 4

The lifeguard hut on the beach was indistinguishable from the bar (oh so cleverly named The Sandbar) that was located near the boardwalk. In fact, it was located right next to it. Kayleigh had helped Ashley hobble over to it after that big stud had landed on her ankle. The other girls had all laughed or ogled the man’s rippling muscles and chiseled jaw, and Kayleigh did give him a once over before springing into action and helping Ashley get up off her ass. As she was dusting the sand off it, she realized that her tanning lotion that was still on her hands was rubbing off onto Ashley’s rear. “Oh well,” Kayleigh thought to herself, “she could use some tan anyways.”

Ashley hadn’t noticed as she grimaced in pain from the injury to her ankle. As they approached the hut, Kayleigh looked over at the bar next door. At least a hundred people her age all dancing next to the DJ stand, with flashing lights beaming across the crowd of horny college students all grinding, twerking, rubbing, stroking, humping, giggling, moaning, was that girl blowing that guy in the middle? She couldn’t take her eyes off of it. The bass seemed to reverberate through her body, and her clit throbbed with every kick and the 808’s vibrations seemed to light her body on fire. Before she could even ask Ashley if they could stop, they were at the door for the hut and Ashley’s wincing face reminded her of the task at hand.

“Hello? Is there, like, anybody in here?” Kayleigh called into the hut as she timidly opened the door for her sister. There was no sign of anyone, but she helped Ashley enter the hut and move towards one of the cots. She searched for a first aid kit and ruffled through some drawers before she finally found some athletic tape.

“This will have to do for now, lay down on your stomach while I wrap this around your ankle.” Ashley did as she was told and while Kayleigh wrapped her ankle she noticed the sun streaming through the window and reflecting off the lotion on Ashley’s ass and thighs. The light seemed to wrap around it and shimmer, glow, the faintest pinkish hue shining off her ass. Kailey placed her hand on her hamstring while pretending to fiddle with the wrap and noticed the shimmer coming off of her hand as well. The more she stared the more confused she felt about it, and her head started to hurt. She pulled her hand back and brought it close to her face, and she started to become aware of the chemical-like smell wafting off her from the lotion.

She looked back to Ashley’s ass and the way the sun caused it to shine, she couldn’t get herself to look away. As she stared, her hand started to slide up Ashley’s calf. Ashley let out a giggle and said “Stop, that tickles!” Kayleigh blinked and laughed back, slapping her sister’s ass and turning around. “I’m going to go grab you something to drink and see if there’s any lifeguards around, you just lie there and relax!” Ashley put her head in her hands and closed her eyes. The sun continued to shine on her ass.

Kayleigh rounded the corner to the beach bar to find the crowd had doubled in size—she almost ran right into two girls grinding on eachother’s legs. She turned her body to slide past, but the one girl took this as an invitation to twerk on her and slammed her big booty back into Kayleigh’s crotch. She stumbled back and giggled nervously, and continued to wade through the crowd of people to get a drink at the bar. Some girls had completely lost their tops, instead wearing sets of beads around their neck and waving their hands in the air, causing their tits to jiggle all over the place. A few girls had managed to get on top of the DJ booth and were twerking like certified pros, throwing their asses around in circles and making them clap on time with the beat. The bright hot sun was beating down on all of them, and all of the sweat, sunscreen, and tanning oil just reflected the shiny rays. As she pushed forward in the crowd, she noticed with every clap of these girl’s asses, the sun beamed straight off their cheeks into her eyes. It wasn’t painful, not like she was being blinded, but instead it was almost as if every color of light that was possible was refracted and reflected off their voluptuous bubble butts straight into her head. It almost made it hard to look away, everytime Kayleigh started to think about something else, an ass would clap in time to the beat of the DJ’s thumping bass and light would flash her eyes and she’d be momentarily stunned and have to regain her thoughts.

She pushed forward again, her dry mouth reminding her why she was here, and soon was near the front of the crowd, where the mass of bodies all grinding and humping and twerking and oh my god—are those three girls trying to makeout with eachother at the same time? Kayleigh shook her head and tried to focus again but still couldn’t look away. The three platinum blondes were rubbing their faces together, their heavy lidded eyes showing that there was nothing in their brain but alcohol and lust as they desperately tried to make all three of their lips meet. As Kayleigh watched, one had an idea and started to reach out with her tongue, as the other two caught on and soon they were all three swapping spit, coiling their tongues together like snakes, moaning and rubbing, their drool dripping onto the sand as they lost themselves in eachother. Kayleigh’s eyes followed a string of drool as it fell to the ground only to notice she seemed to be dripping in the sand as well.

“Hm, that’s weird. I never even got in the water!” She thought to herself, not even considering that the dripping was coming from in between her legs.

Ashley loved the feeling of the sun on her ass. It was her favorite part of tanning. She had already had a decent booty, nothing to write home about but enough to get some attention from the boys. All that time she spent at the gym, using all types of gimmicks and tricks to grow her glutes, and yet she was always too scared to up the weight, worried that she’d seem too boyish, and so progress was never really made. It only served to tone her butt. And feeling it baking in the sun, she absentmindedly considered that maybe she was getting sunburnt, but she was too content with the warm sun’s glow on her that she thought to herself, “Fuck it, I’ll put some aloe on it later.”

If one were to look in the window at her, they would think there was a party going on with the way the rays were reflecting off the tanning oil that had rubbed off on her ass earlier, sending pinks and reds and greens and purple rays reflecting all across the room. If they watched a little longer than that, they might notice that her butt was no longer as toned and tight as it was when she had first arrived on the beach.

Kayleigh swayed her way up to the bar. She wasn’t sure when she started to sway her hips, but it was easier to let them sway than to try and stop them. Each step made her ass just ever so much larger, sending slight supple ripples across her sandy cheeks. As she approached the bar it seemed to come up to just chest level, so of course it was easier to just rest her titties on top of the bar. She felt them strain slightly against her bra strap. The bartenders were some of the most gorgeous women she had ever laid eyes on, and soon one of them came to take her order.

The blonde bombshell asked Kayleigh what she would like to drink. “Um.. give me two of your strongest drinks!” An image of Kayleigh double fisting while dancing flashed through her mind. “On second thought, make that four!”

The bartender giggled and got to work, concocting four drinks behind the bar. As she served them to Kayleigh, the girl’s eyes grew wide when she saw the bright neon pink hue of the drink.

“Is this strawberry or something?” She asked the bartender.

“Its samiberry!” answered the bartender.

“What the fuck is a samiberry?” asked a baffled Kaeligh.

“It’s named after me silly! I’m Sami, duhhh!” The bartender gestured to a small name tag placed on her bikini top that read “Hi, my name is Sami” with a heart over the i.

“Also sugar, fix your top, your nipples falling out.”

Kayliegh’s eyes widened as her hands shot to her chest—sure enough, both of her titties were out. She blushed as she realized anyone at the bar could have seen her naked breasts. She fixed the straps and adjusted until her tits fit in the cups. “Did this top shrink? They didn’t use to spill over the top like this. Ugh, I hope I’m not starting my period.”

With the grace of a drunken college girl, she managed to pick up the four drinks and work her way away from the bar. Some of the pink slushie froth was splashed on her as people bumped against her in the crowd. Kayleigh emerged from the crowd and started towards the door. As she neared, she peaked in the window to see if Ashley was still there.

Kayleigh nearly dropped her drinks in the sand once she peered through the glass. Ashley looked to be dead asleep on the cot, but her bikini bottoms were gone and she KNEW her sister’s ass was NOT that big.

“What. the. FUCK?!”

Ashley started to rouse from her slumber, and the small sudden movements on the cot sent ripples across an ass that would make MC Hammer faint. What was going on? Kayleigh started to feel a little dizzy as panic and shock hit her and broke the slutty reverie she had been floating in all day. She put the drinks down and approached Ashley, who was still half asleep and trying to get up. Kayleigh reached out a tentative hand, almost as if she were afraid that the thing would pop like a bubble if she were to touch it. But she had to. She had to know if it was real. It couldn’t be. She was seeing things. She drank too much. The heat was getting to her. This was all a dream?

Her palm connected to the gigantic ass, and it felt softer than the fluffiest pillow she’d ever slept on. A slight squeeze confirmed it—this was no dream. This was real. Her sister’s ass had ballooned in the short amount of time she was gone.

“This is crazy” she said to no one in particular, and went to turn around.

Except her hand was still on Ashley’s ass. She turned back and tried to let go, but her hand wouldn’t cooperate. In fact the more she tried to let go, the harder she squeezed. She closed her eyes and focused all her willpower on letting go of her sister’s overinflated ass, and pulled back hard.

Only she didn’t. Instead, she squeezed until her fingers sank in as if her sister’s ass was a giant ball of dough. Ashley suddenly inhaled sharply and cooed and rolled over, finally breaking the magnetic connection between Kayleigh’s hand and her ass. Kayleigh knelt down to her sister and ran a hand along her shoulder, shaking her lightly.

“Ashley wake up, something’s not right.”

Ashley opened her eyes and smiled brightly up at her sister.

“Like, hey sis! Are we like gonna get fucked up or what?” Ashley said in a voice at least two octaves higher than it used to be.

Kayleigh pulled back, confused, and shook her head. “Ok, this is all way to fucked up. None of this makes sense. Ashley—”

“Mmm yeah I had the weirdest yummiest dream where—OMG! You got drinks! And two for each of us, yeah we’re gonna be sooooo shitfaced I’m gonna be a slutty little mess out there grinding and—”

“ASHLEY! Listen to yourself. You don’t talk like this. I don’t show my tits to strangers. Your ass is ten times bigger than it was when you got in this room!”

“Kay Kay, you sound ridiculous, you know I got the booty and you got the boobs! Mom tells us that all the time!”

“No she doesn’t!” Kayleigh shouted, exasperated.

“I think I know what this is. You’re jelly.”

Kayleigh was absolutely flabbergasted. “I’m what?!”

“Yea you’re like totes jelly because you wish you had a dumptruck too so you can do this.” She turned and twerked and the room echoed with the clap of her ass. She giggled and turned back to Kayleigh and started to get closer. “But no, I know you’re jelly of that boy on the beach that hit on me.”

“Ashley, he didn’t hit on you, he literally hit you. And no, I’m not.”

“Yes you are!”

“Am not!”

“Am so!”

Ashley had backed Kayleigh into a corner now.

“I saw your face when his head was in my lap. He probably got a whiff of my coochie, I bet that got him all horned up. That’d make me jelly, some hunk getting high off your pheromones while they all think I’m no fun.”

“STOP SAYING JELLY YOU DUMB BITCH” and Kayleigh shoved Ashley away from her.

Ashley caught her footing and looked at Kayleigh with rage in her eyes. She planted her feet and drove with her legs and shoved Kayleigh back, sending her reeling. That must not all be fat that she’s packing back there, as Kayleigh tumbled backwards and tripped over one of many cardboard boxes in the corner. Ashley followed and soon the two were wrestling on the floor, writhing around as Kayleigh tried to get out from under Ashley. The tanning oil was starting to get all over each of them, causing them to get more and more slippery, until in her frustration Kayleigh tried to push off the ground and kicked her leg out, causing it to shift in between Ashley’s thighs and also kick the pile of cardboard boxes stacked up against the wall. The boxes swayed, and Kayleigh and Ashley both looked up as they heard them shift and watched the stack come tumbling down on them, with loose bottles of tanning oil tumbling out of them and cracking open around and on top of them. With that the boxes collapsed on top of both of them, and Ashley and Kayleigh both went limp as it hit their heads.

The overturned bottles of tanning oil continued to leak their chemical syrup all over the two from every box that had fallen.