The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Neighborly Seduction

Chapter 1: Welcome Wagon

They had moved in three months ago, and she was just finishing the living room. Tyler had gone away for the weekend on a business trip. She wanted to have it all done for him when he came home, a nice little surprise. Standing on an ottoman in her black yoga pants, and a black t-shirt with the word Everlast written across it, she had an athletic build, blond wavy hair pulled into a pony tail, hazel eyes 34 C breasts, and a tight ass, she adjusted the curtain rod. She was humming to herself while she worked. Out of the corner of her eye she saw some movement on the side of her house. She couldn’t help but watch as a taller brunette made her way towards her yard. The woman was carrying a basket. She wore cut off jean shorts resembling daisy dukes, and a black halter top. Her hair was slightly curly and it fell just past her shoulders. Even though she had been watching the woman she still jumped when the doorbell rang. The curtain rod fell from her hands, and she was snapped out of her daze. She leaped down from the ottoman, and smoothed the top of her head as she headed toward the door. She opened it with a smile on her face. The woman had deep dark brown eyes, and a tanned complexion. She had a bright smile, “Welcome wagon! Hi, I’m Serena, I live next door.” She thrust the basket out, and in doing so squeezed her rather large breasts between her arms, and the tiger’s eye necklace between her breasts.

“Oh!” She took the basket and blushed, “Thank you really. My name’s Kathy. This is a lovely basket, please come in,” she stepped aside and peeked at the basket.

Serena walked past her with her hands shoved in her pockets, as she did so; Kathy got a glimpse of the green panty strings when they poked out from beneath the top of Serena’s shorts, “Wow! I love how light and airy you made this room. I have the same basic layout, but my stuff seems a lot darker, your window maybe bigger.”

“Oh?” Kathy smiled, “Thank you again. Teas and coffees, this really is a nice basket.”

The woman spun around on her heel with eyes sparkling, “Well, I’m the heiress to the Heamon Coffee and Tea industry, have you heard of it?”

Kathy tilted her head, “No, sorry I haven’t.”

Serena shrugged, “Yeah, well let’s just say my family’s giving that Columbian guy and his donkey a run for his money.” She giggled at her joke, “But seriously,” she paused, “You simply have to try our green tea. It’s our best seller!”

Kathy really wanted to get her living room done, but this woman did take the time to get this basket together, not to mention she took the time out of her day to bring it over, so the least she could do was have some tea with the woman, “Well alright then. This way to the kitchen.”

Kathy led the way to the kitchen. She placed the basket on the table while Serena sat in one of the chairs. Kathy filled the tea kettle with water, and placed it on the stove, “So are you married?” she asked as she began undoing the ribbons of the basket while waiting for the water to boil.

Serena shook her head, “Nope,” she was helping with the knots, “You?”

Kathy blushed as they got the ribbons undone, and pulled the plastic down, “Yes, two years now.”

Serena smiled, “Awe still newly weds.” She lifted the basket as Kathy pulled the plastic from beneath it. As Kathy balled it up and threw it out Serena sighed, “I bet he’s a wonderful guy. How long did you date before you two tied the knot?”

Kathy walked over to the cabinet and got two mugs down and two spoons from the drawer. As she turned she could have sworn she caught Serena ogling her. She couldn’t be sure, but put a brave smile on her face anyway, “Three years.”

Serena chuckled, “Good luck to you! I couldn’t stand being with someone for longer than three months!” Serena handed her two packets of tea.

Kathy nodded as the tea kettle began to whistle. She turned off the burner, and poured two glasses of hot water, then brought the mugs over. She sat down with a sigh, “It feels good to relax. I’ve been working on that room all day. Have you always lived here?”

Serena sipped at her tea, “No, I lived all over as a kid. I just settled her not that long ago myself. Still haven’t made friends, it was kinda why I was so excited to see you move in.”

Kathy took a sip of her tea, “Wow this really is good!” she didn’t want to tell Serena that she really didn’t like tea, but she wasn’t lying when she said the tea was good. It wasn’t like any other tea she had before.

Serena giggled, “What can I say my family and I have a great recipe.”

Kathy and Serena sat in the kitchen and drank tea for most of the afternoon. Kathy didn’t notice that it seemed as though she were drinking more tea than Serena, she rationalized it by thinking that it was Serena’s family’s tea, she was most likely so sick of drinking it. With each cup of tea Kathy seemed to grow more and more relaxed. Kathy looked up to the clock after what seemed to be her hundredth cup of tea and gasped. It was nearly six o’clock. She and Serena had been gabbing for nearly seven hours. When Kathy got up to clean, her knees felt weak and her eye lids heavy. “My goodness! Kathy, are you okay?” Serena rushed to her side, and grabbed her arm so that she wouldn’t hit the floor.

“Yeah yeah,” Kathy put her hand to her forehead, and the other to the table to steady herself, “I’m just a little faint.”

“You’ve been working so hard,” Serena put Kathy’s arm around her shoulders, “Here let me help you. Maybe you should lie down for a little while.”

It sounded like a good idea, and Kathy let Serena help her to her bedroom. She lied down in the bed, and fell asleep.

She awoke and two o’clock in the morning with a start. She was lying on top of the covers in her black sheer bra and lace panties. She didn’t remember putting them on, and her heart was racing. Her hair was down, there was soreness between her thighs, a funny taste on her lips, and she had no idea what had happened. She immediately looked around the room for some clue. As she surveyed the room her eyes fell upon a blue post-it that was on the TV. She climbed out of bed, and kneeled before the TV. On the post-it, in red pen, “push play” was scrawled in bubbly script. She was confused, but turned on the TV, and pushed play on the VCR. The TV blinked, snowed a bit, and then there was her neighbor sitting on the edge of her bed, just past her Kathy saw herself lying just as she had woken up. There was a funny look on Serena’s face, and her hair seemed to be quite in disarray. “Let me guess it’s two a.m., you just woke up, and have no idea where the last eight hours have gone?” Kathy felt herself nod. Serena giggled on the tape, “Okay watch, and I recommend you watch the whole thing!” The TV went snowy for a second, and then another picture came clear. Kathy gasped when she saw herself naked kneeling before Serena. Serena was wearing the green g-string that Kathy had gotten a glimpse of before, and the halter top she had seen her in. Serena’s voice purred, “Tell me sweetness, tell me what you need.” She cooed.

A soft groggy whisper game from Kathy, “To obey, to serve you, to please you, you Mistress Serena, only you my Goddess, please, allow me, please I beg of you to train me!”

Kathy’s hands covered her mouth as she gasped again, and tears welled in her eyes. Serena pet her head, “How? How would you like for me to train you?”

Kathy couldn’t believe the words that were coming from the screen. She could not believe that it was her saying such things, “Teach me Goddess, teach me to worship you. Teach me to obey! Teach me what it is to serve. I am empty Mistress Serena, and only would feel whole with your guidance and your teachings! Please please,” she watched as the girl on the film supposed to be her fell to the floor kissing at Serena’s feet, “please teach me! Please I must obey! I am nothing without you Goddess!”

Serena giggled, and looked directly at the camera. Kathy felt as though she were peering into her very soul. She sobbed as Serena winked at her from the TV screen, “You must obey everything darling. Everything I ask of you. For me to teach you, you must obey. Will you obey?”

“Yes Mistress, Yes My Goddess. I live to obey you! You my Mistress Serena!” Kathy couldn’t believe her ears, or her eyes.

“If you do not obey I will have to punish you.” Serena was cooing, but she still was looking directly at the camera, directly into the soul of the Kathy watching the tape, and not the Kathy that was worshiping at her feet.

“Punish me as you wish Mistress Serena, anything to learn! I must serve you, and if to be punished pleases you, then I am whole my Goddess, please, allow me! Please let me serve you!” Kathy was begging.

Serena turned her attention to the groveling Kathy again, “Very well,” she lifted her foot, and pushed Kathy’s forehead until she lost her balance and fell backward. On her back, Kathy lay still. Her knees were in the air, and her feet flat on the floor. Kathy watched helplessly as Serena’s foot then went to her pussy. She could not see what was going on down there because of her thigh, however the moans coming from the body on the tape gave her a good idea, “First thing’s first. Clean this cunt. I do not want any hair at all! I do not appreciate such filth.”

In a throaty voice the body called back, “Yes my Goddess Serena! As you wish my Mistress Serena!”

Serena pulled her foot away, and then placed it on Kathy’s chin, “Clean my toes,” she demanded, and Kathy’s stomach turned as she saw her face clearly for the first time as it licked, and sucked at Serena’s toes. She now could identify the weird taste on her lips. She felt light headed and wanted to vomit, but something was keeping her there. Something wouldn’t allow her to stop watching the video before her. Serena pulled her foot away, and Kathy watched herself lick her lips, “The taste is amazing isn’t it? I bet you love it. Never had the taste of a woman before have you?”

Kathy shook her head, both on the tape and watching the tape, “No Mistress.”

“Delicious isn’t it? Don’t you just want more? It would please me for you to crave it. Do you crave it?” Serena was looking at the camera again, and the Kathy watching the tape.

“Yes Mistress,” she heard herself say in unison with the Kathy on the tape. What was going on with her? Was she really saying that? Did she believe it? What? She found herself licking her lips desperately trying to get all the taste off of them.

“You may kneel again,” Serena said to the Kathy on the video. Kathy realized then that she was kneeling in person too. Serena paced around the Kathy on the video, inspecting her. She massaged a breast, and spanked her left ass cheek. Kathy jumped both in person and on the video. The sting was still there. “Part your knees please so I may see that dirty cunt of yours,” Serena ordered when she was facing Kathy again. Kathy obeyed in person and on the video. Serena reached down, and dug a finger deep into Kathy. Kathy could feel the probing in person although it was only happening on the video, “So good you are Katty. This pleases me. It arouses you to please me doesn’t it? You get all wet when you know I am pleased. Why, the idea of pleasing me just makes your pussy soak doesn’t it? Tell me Katty.”

Kathy nodded, “Yes Goddess Serena, pleasing you is the ultimate pleasure. My pussy moistens with the thought of your pleasure.” Kathy noticed in person then that she was aroused, and it was more than she had ever been in her life. It was then also that she saw that she no longer had any pubic hair. So the cool breeze on her moistening labia sent shivers through her body.

Serena then looked to the camera again, “It’s almost like Katty is horny, hornier than ever. Do I make you horny Katty? Tell your Goddess. Tell your Mistress Serena.”

“Yes Mistress. So hot, I am so horny my Goddess.” Tears were streaming down her face as she heard it and said it. Kathy didn’t know what to do. She was caught in hell. She was frozen in place following the commands of a woman that wasn’t even in her presence anymore. She was a lesbian! She had never even been with a woman, and here she was kneeling before a TV, with a wet pussy watching herself beg and plead to be her neighbors slave!

Serena turned her attention to the TV Kathy again, “Well I am just soaked myself looking at you like this Katty. Do you wish to please me?”

“Oh yes! Yes Mistress Serena! I live to please you!”

“Would you like me to teach you how?”

“Yes Goddess! Please teach me! Please teach Katty how to please you!” Kathy begged.

Serena leered at the camera, “You must kiss here,” Serena pointed to her pussy. Without hesitation Kathy gagged as she watched her TV self plunge her head between Serena’s thighs. Her head turned up Kathy sobbed watching herself lick Serena’s pussy. Serena had her hand on Kathy’s head, and Kathy could feel it. Serena was coaxing her, and giving her pointers. She was praising her as Kathy licked. Kathy’s stomach churned again. The whole idea was making her sick, yet her pussy was dripping own her thigh now. Without realizing her left hand snaked down her stomach and was now rubbing her clit lightly. Serena was moaning now, and Kathy watched riveted as her hips bucked against her TV face. Finally Serena pulled a handful of Kathy’s hair and pulled her head back. She turned Kathy’s TV face toward the camera so Kathy could see her own face covered in pussy juice. She sobbed again at the sight of her face glistening with Serena’s cum. What made her stomach churn again was when she saw her TV self lick around her lips trying to get every last bit of it in her mouth.

Serena then let go of her head, and Kathy went back to licking, “Okay enough little Katty, we have plenty of time for that. You did quite well. I should reward you.” Kathy’s TV self pulled back, with a pout on her face. Serena tisked, “Now now now. No need for the long face,” she stepped away, off camera for a moment, and Kathy could hear her rummaging through a bag, “I have a reward for you!” Kathy on camera smiled. Kathy off camera sniffled, and whipped her nose with her free hand, while the other plunged a finger into her pussy. Serena came back into the view of the camera carrying the biggest dildo Kathy had ever seen. At the sight of it she plunged another finger into her pussy, and moaned, while massaging her breast with her free hand. Serena held it between her legs as though it was protruding from her body, “Kiss my cock Katty.” Kathy on TV began to lick and suck at the rubber penis. It was so mammoth that she could barely fit her lips around it. Serena pet her head again, “Good good Katty, enough now.” Kathy watched as she pulled away and looked up adoringly at Serena. Serena smiled down at her, “Since you are now my lesbian servant we must set some rules down shouldn’t we?” Kathy nodded. Serena smiled, “Good good. I’m glad you agree. That pleases me.” Kathy twitched in person and on TV and the word please. Serena giggled, “What about that nasty husband of yours Tyler. That does not please me.” She said sternly. Kathy frowned on tape and in person. What about Tyler? Kathy hadn’t thought about Tyler the entire time she was watching the tape. Here she had been worrying about herself. What about Tyler? What would he think if he saw that tape? What would he think if he knew what she had done? She looked down at her hand as it plunged three fingers deep inside her. What would he think of her now as she masturbated to a tape of her own domination by another woman? Again the real Kathy began to sob. What about Tyler! Kathy looked up to the screen for answers, what about Tyler, “Since we cannot get rid of him yet I have some ideas. You are mine! You live to serve me, obey me, please me! Do you not?”

“Yes my Goddess!” the two Kathy’s said in unison, “To serve Mistress Serena! To obey Goddess Serena! To please only Mistress Serena!”

“Well then your pussy is mine too. Right?” she was peering at the camera again.

“Yes Mistress Serena! It is your pussy to do as you please!”

Serena’s face split into an evil grin, “Then it will give you no pleasure to have any other penis then my fake penis inside it. Right?”

The Kathy’s shook their heads, “No! Goddess, only your rubber penis will please my dirty cunt!”

Serena giggled, “Good Katty, my good little Katty. However, you are married, and do have wifely duties. So..” she paused for a moment, and intensely stared through the screen at the Kathy in real life, “The only way Tyler may please you now, the only way Tyler can bring you to orgasm is if he rapes your ass!” her eyes sparkled and Kathy’s stomach flopped at the idea, and now she was stretching her pussy to fit a fourth finger in. she was panting wildly, and attempting to pump her fingers in and out of her, “The more painful the pounding your ass takes from his pathetic cock the harder you cum! That is the only way isn’t it Katty? Tell me Katty. Tell me how Tyler can fuck you to orgasm? Is it in your dirty lesbian cunt?”

“No!” Kathy screamed as she fucked herself, “Tyler must rape my ass! Tyler must fuck me hard and painfully in the ass for me to cum! He is to rip it open with his cock. I must cry to cum!” her knees were beginning to shake as she pumped her fingers in and out, and her pussy stretched to accommodate so many fingers, “My dirty cunt is only for you, my Mistress Serena’s pleasure. My lesbian cunt is only for my Goddess rubber penis!”

“Good! Good Katty, gaze at my penis Katty. It is so massive. Have you ever seen such a splendor in your life?” Kathy shook her head, “Tyler’s is pathetic compared to mine isn’t it?” Kathy nodded, and fucked herself harder. Serena was looking into the camera, “Get on all fours for me, let’ fill your dirty lesbian pussy then. Shall we?” Kathy fell on camera, and in person, on all fours. She spread her legs allowing for Serena to have complete access to her gaping pussy. Serena poked at it on the TV, but in person it was Kathy that was probing the wet cunt. She had four fingers stretching and pumping in and out. She sobbed in pain as she watched Serena begin to push the monstrous dildo into her pussy. She didn’t use any lube, because Kathy was glistening with juice. Slowly she watched Serena rape her with the dildo. Kathy screamed on camera in pain, and in pleasure. It was pleasing her Mistress. It was pleasing Serena to fill her with her Goddess’ rubber penis. After a few thrusts, the penis began to move easier in and out of Kathy. The same was with her own fingers. Soon she could fit the last of her fingers inside. As awkward as it was, Kathy was now fisting her own pussy, and she had never been so satisfied in her life. “The best orgasms are the ones given to you by your Goddess are they not? They are the ones that shake the ground, and you’re very being to the core. That would please me. And you Katty live to please me! However, a good Katty would never cum without permission.” Her gaze was deep into the Kathy fucking herself. Serena spoke sternly, and seductively. She was now plowing the huge dildo in and out of the moaning Kathy on TV. “Kathy, tell me how you can have an orgasm with your Mistress.”

“Only,” she gasped, “Only with” she paused again and squealed in pain, “Only with my Goddess’ permission!” Kathy said it aloud, and she felt it sink in.

Serena began spanking Kathy’s ass, and Kathy could feel the sting on the other side of the screen. She fucked herself harder, as Serena fucked the TV Kathy. They were screaming and moaning in unison. Finally Serena relented, “Cum Katty, cum all over my penis! Cum hard and accept your Goddess! Cum and please your Goddess!” Kathy fell flat on the ground and trembled. Her body exploded in a series of fireworks. Her hand was still lodged inside her, but she didn’t care. Her legs quaked her arms twitched. It was the most intense orgasm of her life. All she could see was her Mistress Serena’s eyes on the screen. They were sparkling, and she was smiling. She had pleased her. Her body trembled into another short orgasm. Serena spoke calmly, and coolly, “Come to me now Katty, so as we may discuss this further.” The screen went fuzzy.