The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Neighborly Seduction

Chapter 2: Rewards

Kathy walked out her front door, and immediately was met by the cool breeze. Her nipples erect, and her pussy moist she shivered. She was practically naked! She ran around to the side of the house, and decided she would enter through the back of Mistress Serena’s house. She entered through the sliding glass patio doors. The house was dark, and eerily familiar. It did have the same layout as her own. She knew where to find her Goddess. She climbed the stairs, her heart pounding in her chest, and her cunt twitching in anticipation. The master bedroom door was closed. She stood outside it for a moment unsure of what to do. She could hear muffled sounds coming from the other side. She fell to her knees without realizing it, and opened the door. Kathy found herself crawling inside. What was she doing? She came here to demand the other copy of the tape! She came here to straighten this woman out! She was no lesbian. She had been drugged! She stopped at the foot of the bed, and raised her torso up. She spread her knees wide, and sat back on her heels. Her hands she clasped behind her back, and thrust her chest forward. She kept her head low. It was the first time she realized that she had in fact shaved all of her pubic hair off. Her panties were see through, and she could see her swollen excited labia staring back at her, “My Katty you listen so well!”

She opened her mouth to curse the woman off! She wanted to scream that her name was not Katty! It was Katty! What had she just thought? She was a heterosexual woman! “Thank you Mistress Serena.” She couldn’t believe her ears.

“That dirty dyke cunt of yours looks very clean. I should reward you,” Goddess Serena said from the bed, “you may look at my television and watch some more of our video.”

Kathy raised her head, and looked to the screen. She gasped when she saw more of the video that she just been watching. Apparently Serena had only shown her some of it. She watched her TV self beneath Serena lapping vigorously at her cunt, as she did that, her hand was masturbating herself. Tears welled in her eyes. What would Tyler think of her now? “Why?” she mumbled, but she couldn’t take her eyes off the screen. Her Mistress had wanted her to watch some more. At that moment Serena removed herself from Katty’s glistening grinning face.

The TV Serena said off camera, “Tell me who you serve. Tell me what you are Katty. Tell me what you want.”

“I want nothing more than to please you Mistress Serena! I live for your sweet Goddess nectar. Please,” her TV self licked her lips and she found herself doing the same looking for any traces of pussy juice, “Train me Goddess Serena! Train me so as I may please you. I am tool for your pleasure, nothing more. I belong to Mistress Serena!”

“What of Tyler, your husband?”

“It pleases you to have him rape my ass! If it pleases you my Goddess Serena it shall be.” Katty’s real self was burning. Tears streamed down her face but she was unbelievable aroused, “

Mistress Serena turned off the VCR, and the TV went blue. Katty let a sob escape her lips. What had she done? What had she become? Her shoulders shook. She was not a lesbian, why was she so hot over her own domination. “Look at me Katty.” Katty brought her eyes to Goddess Serena’s hazel eyes. She sniffled, and the sobbing stopped, “If you continue to be mine without the tea there is no reason for Tyler to know that you are a dyke. If you continue to please me Katty he will never know what a good cunt licker you are.” Goddess Serena got off the bed, and walked to the front of Katty. She stood over her, a bare pussy facing Katty. Tears welled again, “You know it’s your fate. I have programmed it deep within you. You might as well just do it.” Katty lowered her head, and shook it. She couldn’t. She loved Tyler. If she did it, it would be an endless cycle. She would never escape. Tyler would find out. She would loose him forever. With a growl, Mistress Serena pushed Katty onto her back. Her legs spread wide as she landed, and her hit hard with a thump, “I’m through being nice to you,” she said as she straddled her face. Her pussy was now a mere inch away from Katty’s lips, “You live to please me, once you accept that we will be fine! You heard yourself say it,” she ground her hips, and Katty’s oxygen was now cut off, “I don’t care whether you like it! I don’t care whether you agree with it! You are mine,” she fucked harder. With each buck Katty only got a slight gasp of air. Her lungs were burning, but she couldn’t move. She wasn’t even struggling. Her Goddess wanted her to suffer. By the wetness that was gathering on her mouth and chin she knew she was pleasing her by fighting her. “Eat me you fucking cunt! Eat me until I cover your whore face with cream!” Katty couldn’t help herself. She opened her mouth, and began to lick with everything she had. She licked the little nub that was hardening just below Mistress Serena’s pussy hood. She lapped at the hot hole between the folds of her pussy. All the while crying, and getting unbelievable wet down between her own thighs. Goddess Serena rode her face hard. Katty was starting to get dizzy, when finally her face was covered in juice. Mistress Serena’s body shook as she came all over Katty. Katty lapped it up eagerly. She was enjoying it way too much. Mistress Serena climbed off Katty’s face, but Katty remained on her back on the floor sobbing. Mistress Serena growled, “Get up.” Katty rose to her knees. Something inside told her that she couldn’t go beyond that. Something told her that her place was on her knees before her Goddess Serena, and it killed her inside. Out of the corner of her eye she saw something, and turned her attention to it. She was being filmed again! She gasped, and Mistress Serena giggled, “Another video for Tyler!” she whispered in her ear. Serena snapped her fingers, and brought Katty’s attention to her face, “You are my play thing to do as I wish. Which means you will fuck who I wish, and when I wish. The only person you are allowed to fuck without my permission is Tyler, and how is he allowed to fuck you?”

Katty sniffled, “Painfully raping my ass Mistress.”

Serena giggled. She opened a trunk, and pulled out a pink anal plug that was on the small side. Katty knew exactly what was to happen with that, “Are you an ass virgin?”

Katty nodded, “Yes Goddess Serena”

“Oh goody!” Serena squealed, as she went behind Katty, “Now all fours like the animal you are cunt!” she growled, and Katty did as she was hold. Her tears had stopped, but her humiliation through following this woman’s orders continued. She had to keep this all from Tyler. He would divorce her if he knew. He came from such a straight laced background. “My my,” Goddess Serena was now poking and probing Katty’s pussy with two of her fingers. It was still sore from the fucking she had received just hours ago, but Katty moaned none the less with the attention, “For all that sobbing and crying you are mighty wet down in this dirty dyke slit.” Then Katty felt something different. Serena had taken the cream from her cunt, and was now petting the rosebud of her asshole. She wasn’t inserting it inside yet, she was just rubbing it around her anus. “I don’t want you to bleed on me.” She said, “Much,” the evilness in that statement made Katty whimper. Katty gasped, and lost her breath when Serena inserted three fingers without warning into her virgin ass. She felt the need to empty her bowls, but knew she didn’t have to, “So tight!” Mistress Serena commented. She worked her fingers in and out, and Katty tried to remind herself to breathe through the pain. Serena moved her fingers about, spreading Katty’s anus, “I think you are ready!” Her fingers came out with a “puff” sound out of her ass. The anal plug followed quickly. It was pressed against the opening, and again Katty gasped at its coolness. The first ½ inch was pushed past the sphincter, and Katty felt the tears of pain and humiliation drip down her cheeks. “Please help me Katty. Reach back and spread your ass for me. That would please me.”

“Yes Goddess anything for your pleasure,” Katty couldn’t believe her ears again, and worst of all her clit tingled when she said it. What was happening to her? Her humiliation was arousing her now? She brought her head down, so as she was now resting all her weight on her forehead, and exposing her ass more. She reached back with shaky arms, and pulled her ass cheeks apart, and gasped as another ½ inch was pressed into her.

“Now the rest! Take a deep breath!” Katty did as she was told, but couldn’t help but scream when the rest was forced into her. She felt her ass muscles tighten around the last bit to hold it into place. Goddess Serena spanked each of her ass cheeks, as Katty moaned in response, “A wonderfully full asshole! What a good dyke you are! Pleases me to see this” Again her clit twitched and she moaned. She was surely loosing her mind. “You may release your ass cheeks.” She said spanking them again. Katty did so, and was now on all fours, “Spread your legs, I want to see that dirty pussy of yours.” Katty complied, “My goodness! Horny?”

“Yes Goddess Serena,” Katty hated it. She was more aroused than she had ever been in her life. Her ass was full, she felt like she had to take a shit. She was humiliated beyond belief, yet she couldn’t bring herself to stop. She couldn’t bring herself to defy the woman. Worst of all she wanted more, as much as she hated it, she wanted more, the more she was humiliated the more she wanted.

“We’ll have to take care of that.” Serena left her on all fours, and returned to the front of her with camera in hand, “but first I want you to tell this camera something,” she had it on her face, and Katty blushed. She knew what was going to happen. Serena sat on the ground, and positioned her pussy just below Katty’s head, “Tell the folks at home how horny you are, and how you became horny, and baby don’t cry.”

The tears were welling, but they wouldn’t fall. They stayed at the rims of her eyes, “Goddess Serena has made me hot, she has gotten me so moist by sitting on my face. I am hot because I kneel before her. My Goddess Serena allowed me to worship her sweet pussy and I am horny because she lets me please her.”

“What else?” Katty hung her head, so she wouldn’t have to look into the camera. She didn’t want these people to see eyes, whoever would be watching the video. “Katty!” Mistress Serena called sternly.

Katty brought her gaze back to the camera, “I am on the verge of orgasm because Mistress Serena has filled my dirty dyke ass.”

Serena kept the camera going, “Good! What do you want now?”

“To please my Goddess Serena!”

“It will please me for you to lick my clit again.”

Without hesitation Katty brought her head down to Serena’s waiting pussy. She knew she was on film. She knew the camera was watching her ever motion. Her pussy shuddered, and she moaned into Serena’s clit. She bit it ever so slightly, and Serena bucked, “Be careful Katty you may get to taste my cum again if you do that again.” It was all Katty needed, her own clit twitched, as Serena’s hardened between Katty’s love bites. Before she knew it she was showered again. Katty licked at every drop of Serena’s cum as Serena’s body trembled. Serena pulled her pussy away, and walked away. Katty didn’t leave the position she was in. She was beyond horny, and humiliation. All her mind could think about now was her own orgasm. She was at the point now where she would do anything to orgasm. However, her stomach was aching from her full anus. It was as though her stomach was telling her to push it out, but she couldn’t. She didn’t want to displease Mistress Serena, she would tell Tyler. From behind her Mistress Serena placed a blindfold over her eyes. “Stay and I will reward you with an orgasm.” Katty moaned at the thought, and shook her full ass. She needed to cum. She licked her lips, and her pussy twitched at the remaining taste of Serena on her lips. She heard a door open and close, and she froze. She felt like a dear in headlights. Was she now alone in the room? Or did someone just come in? Would Mistress Serena leave her like this? Would Goddess Serena let someone else in the room?

Another door opened and closed, “I have just gotten a strap on my dear, and I want to fuck you with it. Do you want to be fucked?”

“Yes Goddess Serena!” Katty screamed. She felt at ease. She had just gone to get a device to fuck her with, “My dirty dyke hole needs fucking.”

She felt a rough finger rub her moist slit, “My goodness you are so wet. My little lesbian is really coming along. You’ll be fucked now,” Mistress Serena said, but Katty didn’t think the finger was hers. She felt legs up against her, and prepared herself to be impaled. The legs felt hairy, and she knew that Mistress Serena’s were not. Before she could protest hands grasped her hips, and she was pulled back onto a rock hard cock! She yelped as it slammed up against her cervix. Instantly her pussy spasmed around it. Her stomach churned as the plug was pushed deeper into her. She had a minor orgasm, but nothing to get too excited over. Whoever it was that was fucking her was doing it hard, and without any emotion what so ever. At this point Katty was sure it was not Mistress Serena. Her rapist pushed her hips forward so that the cock, rubber or flesh, came all the way out. Again her assailant pulled her back so she impaled herself onto it. With each thrust the plug was pushed inside her more. It hurt. “You fuck my cock so well,” Goddess Serena cooed in her ear, “Do you know who’s fucking my little Katty’s dirty cunt?”

Katty screamed as it went in and out of her roughly, “No my Goddess.”

“Does it matter if it pleases me to see you fucked hard?”

“No my Goddess,” Katty squealed as her body began to quake.

“Are you cumming on my cock?”

“YES!” Katty screamed as her body was taken over by her orgasm, “Yes Goddess! Yes my Mistress!”

“Your dirty cunt juices all over my cock?” Serena was tugging at Katty’s nipples as her pussy squeezed the cock buried up to her cervix.

“Yes Mistress,” she said out of breath.”

She heard Serena snap her fingers, and the cock slurped out of her used pussy. Her pussy twitched. Someone grabbed her hair and jerked her head up, and then she felt a rubber penis head on her lips. She opened her mouth and took it inside. She licked all her cum off of it. She tasted a lot sourer than her Goddess, but she swallowed it down. She felt her pussy juice drip down her own thigh. “Lick my cock clean Dyke,” Serena hissed. Katty gagged against the cock as the owner pushed it down Katty’s throat. Serena removed the blindfold, and Katty got a glimpse at the owner of the dildo. It was a woman she had never seen before. Her legs were hairy, and she as husky. Serena giggled, and Katty’s horror. “It pleased me to see you fuck her,” Serena cooed in her ear, and Katty’s body quaked again with the memory of her orgasm. “Now go home, I will use you tomorrow.”

Mistress Serena kissed Katty’s forehead, and turned to the other woman. She whispered something in her ear as Katty rose to a kneel and was confused, “My ass Goddess.”

Mistress Serena turned back to her, “Leave it full except to shit. You will then replace the plug. If it is not there tomorrow I will have to punish you.”