The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Nest2 part5

She climbed off my lap, picked up my shirt and slipped into it. Waggled her fingers and went into her bedroom. I sat there for a moment or two, my cock was hard as steel and my breathing heavy. She was incredibly sexy and I definitely needed to bed her but had an instinct that I should just let events unroll. Sophie was interestingly experienced for her age, what else went on behind those dazzling blue eyes?

I went into her bedroom. She turned and pretended to scowl at me, “That’s trespass, mate, I didn’t invite you in here.” moved closer, hands behind her back, stretched up to kiss me. I placed both hands on her hips. Felt her hands move around, felt the cold steel as she quickly clamped the handcuffs around my wrists and smirked, “You’re under arrest.” With that, Sophie shoved me onto the bed and slipped my wrists around a hook at the top of the bedstead.

I said, “What are the charges?”

She shook her head, “Don’t need any. This is police brutality.” She slipped off my shirt and mounted me, “How do you plead, guilty or not guilty?”

I glared at her, “What happens if I say, ‘not guilty’?”

She shook a finger, “You don’t wanna do that, sunshine. I’ll make you suffer so much.”

This was obviously a fantasy that Sophie enjoyed acting out. She was the assertive kind so some bondage was no big surprise. I made up my mind to go along with the game and said, “Okay, ‘not guilty’.”

SURVEILLANCE

Sophie smiled at him. He was enjoying the game or was happy to play along for her sake. Which was nice of him. She said, “Bad move, Richard.” unfastened his trousers, pulled them down and pulled out his stiff manhood. Held it for a moment then slowly moved her hand up and down the shaft, stopped and asked

“Guilty or not guilty?”

He moaned, he knew she was going to be difficult to resist, even with his iron self control, but gritted, “Not, ahh, guilty.”

She nodded and gently pumped him until his back arched, then squeezed the bottom of his shaft to prevent him coming. Ran a fingernail over the tip of his penis, he shook as the nail passed over. Then she applied pressure on the sweet spot under its head, rubbed and said, “You’re guilty, aren’t you?”

Still shook his head, Sophie raised her eyebrows. He was unusually strong willed. All the other men she’d fucked with would have given in by now. For about twenty minutes afterwards, Sophie took him close to orgasm, stopped, told him to plead guilty but he fought her. Finally, when she was about to give up, she pumped him hard, fast then stopped. He moaned, “Guilty, okay, I’m guilty.”

She swung her foot over and slipped off the bed, “I’m not having sex with a bad person and that’s that.”

Sophie walked away, then turned back.

RICHARD

This was getting absurd, but still remarkably erotic. She moved closer to the bed again and said quietly, “You’re gagging for it, yeah?”

I nodded, “Oh yeah.”

She sat down, held my penis gently and remarked in a conversational tone, “Y’know, at the end of the day. It doesn’t matter how strong, rich or powerful a man is. Once I got his cock in my hand, I’m the one in total control.”

I smiled, I could have, with an effort, pulled the hook out of the wall and paralysed her before she could move to stop me, then make her fuck me. But, that was down to my scorpion heritage. A full human male would be under her spell without doubt. I just nodded, “You certainly are. Is this what you do to your boy-friend?”

She nodded, “Sort of, he never lasts very long. Bit pathetic, really.”

She ran a thumbnail over my tip and said, reflectively, “But not you, you’re really strong. That makes me hot.”

Sophie said, “I want you inside me. But first you need to come, then the next time will take longer.” Turned my head to face her, “Look in my eyes, Richard.”

I did this, she had very pretty eyes, so it wasn’t a problem. This, I mused, was probably part of her secret. Use her evident expertise to take her man into a almost trance-like state then those beautiful eyes would complete the process of enslavement. I was immune to her seduction, but only just. She pumped my cock until I arched my back, felt the tingling heat build, through my balls, up the shaft and stop again. Sophie was smirking, “I’m in charge, aren’t I?”

I nodded frantically, “Yes, yes, you’re in charge.”

A single squeeze, “You sure?”

“Absolutely certain.”

She pumped me to orgasm this time. I spurted cum into the air and eventually subsided.

Sophie unlocked the cuffs, grasped my manhood and made me stiff again. I rolled her onto her back and pushed easily into her moist cunt. We fucked for about an hour. I used my knowledge of her control points to make her scream with pleasure, I would stop her coming at the brink of ecstasy, then made her wild again until finally she gave a howl of pure animal lust, shuddered and came, subsided then came again. Her fingernails raked down my back and she stared up at me in disbelief as I felt her come one last time. I had held back until now but knew I had to have relief, I pushed in and out of her more urgently then came with a groan of delight.

SOPHIE

I just lay there afterwards. My heart was hammering in my chest, I was breathing in short, sharp gasps and sweat poured freely down my face and body. I was weak with exhaustion and close to passing out. Richard touched my neck gently, then pressed. I felt some energy return. I said, “Richard, what the fuck is going on?”

He gave me an innocent look and I snarled, “I’m not stupid. You’re different from other blokes. I’ve fucked a lot of men, but none of them anything like you.”

He played idly with my nipple, I tiredly pushed his hand away, “No fucking chance. It’d kill me.”

Richard said quietly, “Wouldn’t want that to happen, Sophie. But I could make you.”

The conversation was getting odd, I raised myself, just, on one elbow and said, “Oh?”

He looked up at me, smiling, “For certain. Get some rest, you look exhausted.”

“Knackered.” I confirmed, Richard placed a hand on my face and...

RICHARD

Her lovely eyes closed and I flopped back, staring at the ceiling. There was something to Sophie that was different. She knew exactly how to arouse a man, make him stay that way until she was ready, she could make him say or do anything she wanted and probably make him beg for release. I had let nature take its course, but was impressed by her seduction technique. I had nearly fallen under her spell, too. I decided to let her sleep until she was fully rested, then take her into trance and have a look around in her subconscious. Hopefully, I wouldn’t find another buried mixed ancestry. I seemed to be meeting more aliens than every Star Trek script in history.

I decided to leave that until another day. Fay would be getting suspicious about me soon. I woke Sophie up, placed fingers on her control points and murmured, “Forget me, Sophie. You’ll only recognise me, when I speak to you and say, ‘Greetings Sophie, remember me?’. Now, go back to sleep.”

Her eyes closed again.

SURVEILLANCE

Richard arrived back at the flat, an hour later. Fay looked up at him from her book and smiled, “Nice wander?”

He nodded, “Yep.”

“You had dinner, I hope?”

“Hmm, had a sandwich at Cafe Carlo.”

Fay gave him a certain look, “So, you’ve satisfied one appetite.”

She stood up, slipped out of her blouse and skirt. Walked to him, grabbed his head and kissed him savagely, pulled at his clothing and growled, “Now it’s time to satisfy another appetite.”

Fay tore his shirt off, pushed him to the floor and stripped his trousers away. Richard was taken aback but responded to her behaviour aggressively. Turning her onto her back, he thrust himself into her up to his balls and hammered his cock in and out of her. Fay dug her fingernails into his buttocks and pulled him in while pushing her hips up to meet his downward stroke. There was no time for subtle techniques, foreplay or seduction. Just raw fucking until they both came together, then slowly subsided. He pulled out of her with a wet plop and fell onto his back. Struggling to breathe properly and sweating freely.

Fay shook her head, “Chrissakes, Richie, what did we just do?”

“We just fucked like animals.”

She tiredly lifted herself up to glare at him, “Well, I know that. But, it was like we were out of control.”

FAY

Later, we sat opposite one another and pondered that point. I hated not being in control. Richie’s new found abilities to control me was worrying but sexy at the same time. He just shrugged, “I like having a slave now and then.”

“Oh hell, it’s quite erotic really. Just bothers me a bit.” Someone tapped on the door. I shouted, “Come in.”

Johnson stepped in.

JOHNSON

I looked at them both after accepting a drink of beer, “Something wrong?”

They both stayed silent and I murmured, “Ah, I see. Went at it like savages, yes?”

Fay stared at me, “Johnson, have you been spying on us?”

I shook my head and said, “No, it’s just that the Nest has been waiting for this to happen.”

Richard tightened his mouth, “This? What this?”

I sighed. This was going to be difficult.

“Richard has reached a stage in his development. He um, he has been sleeping with other women.”

“WHAT!” yelled Fay, starting up out of her seat. I raised my hand, “Listen to me, Fay. It’s not his fault, I’ve been talking to the Scorpion Queen and she, reluctantly–you know what they’re like, reluctantly admitted that young scorpion males go on a sort of rampage for about two weeks. Richard hasn’t been able to control himself. This most recent incident, well, he released a massive amount of pheromones and you both lost control, it’s now part of his nature.”

Fay sat there, white with shock. Tears slowly trickling down her face as I left.

FAY

I was distraught. My man had been unfaithful, more than once. I looked at him, wiping the tears away and whispered, “How many?”

He held up two fingers. I put my face in my hands and cried bitterly. I sensed him walking over to me.

RICHARD

I touched her neck, “Sleep.”

She sagged forward. I hesitated, I couldn’t bear to watch Fay breaking her heart but once this was done, there was no going back. I placed both hands on her head, “I never existed, Fay. You won’t remember anything about me. You’ll wake up tomorrow morning, back in your old apartment. I won’t forget you, though.”

I walked out of my home. Johnson was standing in the passage. I snarled, “Might have known you wouldn’t be far away.”

He nodded, “A Nest crew are on the way. Fay will be put into a Nest controlled hospital. She’ll be told she was in a coma for seven months after a car crash. This will explain her having no memory of that time. We’d like you to work for us though. Once your rampage is finished.”

I angrily shrugged his hand off my shoulder, “I just broke her heart. So fuck you and fuck the Nest. Now leave me alone.”

I walked out and slammed the street door behind me. I had one thing on my mind, revenge. Somebody once theorised that revenge was a dessert sweetest when served cold. I intended to test that theory. This particular cold dessert would need to wait for a couple of years. I knew the Nest had an extensive network. I needed to disappear, for the moment.

The End