The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

New Dogma Part 4

“Katy?”

Sam’s voice cut through the pleasant dream of spirals and pussy that Katy had been floating through. She stirred in the bed.

“Katy, hun, come on, wake up.”

Katy felt the vibration of the voice in her arms, wrapped as they were around the taut midsection of the speaker. She hugged tighter and snuggled in closer wriggling her nose against pale, soft sideboob that smelled of day old lavender body wash.

“Snooze button Sammie… please…?” Katy groaned.

Sam swallowed audibly, and Katy felt the taller girl’s nipples taut against her collarbone. Sam shimmied nervously. She felt that too. Smooth, toned thighs rubbed against hers. Sam was naked.

They both were.

“Katy I’m… I’m not sure what happened last night.”

“Wha...” Katy finally opened her eyes. “oh.” She said, taking in Sam’s lithe form, “Oh.” She repeated with more gravity. “I think the drinking maybe got a little out of hand...”

Sam looked at her strangely. “I don’t think it did.” She said, her voice cracking, “I didn’t drink that much. At least… I don’t… think…” She cast a considering gaze to the side. “No,” She said finally, “I’m not hungover. Like, at all.”

“Of course you are.” Katy said with a smile. Lying to her friend felt like a kiss on her inner thigh. “We both are, that’s why we don’t remember last night.”

“But I’m telling you I’m not. I feel fine. Better than fine. I actually feel really good. Maybe...” She trailed off and brushed her hair to the side. There was something in the look Katy was giving her. Something moist, and eager that made her nervous.

“Look into my eyes.” Katy said.

She watched with a thrill as Sam’s body stiffened against hers. The athlete’s eyes went wide and dim as her moist, pink lips dropped slightly open. Her hand, still passing through her hair, drifted to her side.

“We’re both very hungover, because we had too much to drink last night,” Katy said, “that’s why we can’t remember anything. Do you understand?”

“...Yes Katy.” Sam droned.

Katy shivered and grinned. “Wake up now, Sam.”

Sam blinked slowly. Her eyes fluttered as the life returned to them. “She cocked her head to the side. Something wasn’t quite right. Her hair ruffled as she shook her head.

“Sooo…” She said hesitantly, “Should we talk about how we ended up naked in bed… together? I mean, try and figure out how it happened?”

Katy remembered exactly how it had happened. She remembered dropping her friend into trance, leading her across campus hand in hand, their fingers laced together like lovers on a moonlit stroll. She remembered walking them up to Sam’s dorm, pausing on the steps to whisper into her friend’s ear about how deep she was, and how much deeper she’d go with each step they took. She remembered Sam standing erect in the center of her dorm room while she hunted around the tall blonde for a pair of headphones. She didn’t know what was on the audio file The Girl, Rose, had sent her in the text, but she’d made sure to put it on repeat before she slipped the earbuds into Sam’s ears. She remembered the slow, sensual strip tease she’d done for her friend, using her full, swaying breasts and gyrating hips to pull Sam’s eyes back and forth… Back and forth, in much the same way The Girl had used her pocket watch earlier that night.

Sam’s wide, blank eyes had only left Katy’s body when, after dancing for what must have been hours, Katy had straddled her friend, and gazed into her eyes. They’d stayed there for a long time, their breathing in sync, empty gazes dragging each other down in an erotic undertow of mindlessness. Then, Samantha spasmed, and gave a small cry. It triggered Katy to stand, remove the earbuds, and order her friend to strip. Sam had obeyed, and they’d both lay down to sleep.

There’s nothing weird or wrong about what I did. Katy thought to herself as she gazed into her friend’s eyes. That Girl hypnotized my friend and I think she might be brainwashing her… and I must… help her. She shivered at the heat and the wrongness of the thought. Yet there was no guilt, true to her word Mistress had taken that away. Who knew being enslaved could be so freeing?

“Katy?” Samantha asked.

Katy shook her head. “It’s fine. We may have gotten thoroughly smashed, but it’s nothing to worry about. We’re both straight, right?” She held Sam tighter, smiling at the irony. She planted her thigh against the other girl’s crotch.

Sam moaned, “K-Katy wait, I...”

“Look into my eyes.” Katy said.

Sam stiffened against her and her worried expression smoothed out into that same vague, empty look. Katy wiggled against her friend and wondered what turned her on more. That she was controlling her friend, or that she did so as a tool of her mistress.

“We’re both straight, so nothing we do is sexual, no matter how it feels. Do you understand?” Katy insisted.

“...Yes Katy.” Samantha agreed softly.

“Good.” Katy said, “Now wake up.”

Sam blinked as her eyes focused. She closed her eyes and took a deep, shuddering breath. Something definitely wasn’t right. She tried to think about it, to hold the thought in her mind, but it was difficult. Like a dim light in a dark space that she could only see if she weren’t looking directly at it. The more she tried to focus on the thought the harder it became. And for whatever reason that felt good. “Do you wanna… get some food?” She offered, and mewled as Katy licked her throat.

“Sure.” Katy agreed. “Gimme a sec though.” She fished her phone from the pocket of her jeans that lay crumpled on the floor. “Just gotta send a quick text...”

* * *

Katy checked her phone and frowned. Still no word from Mistress. “So what do you want to do after this?”

Sam looked up from her large plate of waffles. “Oh, I was going to go to the gym.” She grinned, “Gotta work off all the tequila from last night.” Her grin faltered. Samantha knew the taste of tequila. Knew that if she’d actually drank enough of it to end up naked, in bed, with Katy of all people, she’d still be able to taste it. Mostly because she’d still be throwing it up. The thought fled. We’re both really hung over, that’s why we can’t remember anything from last night.

“Mind if I tag along?” Katy asked, startling her.

“What?” Sam asked.

“To the gym.” Katy said, “Can I come with you?”

Sam quirked an eyebrow. “You feeling okay? You never go to the gym with me.”

Katy smirked, “Yeah, mostly because I don’t hate myself quite that much.”

Sam flinched and looked away.

“But yeah, I think I really need to.” Katy added hastily, “The freshman fifteen is real.”

Sam shook her head, her smile, when it came, seemed a little sad to Katy “You look fine. Really, you do, but… yeah, I mean, if you wanna come that’s great!” Sam’s eyes went wide. “With. Come with.” She laughed nervously. We’re both straight, so nothing we do is... Scowling, Sam shook her head as if that could banish the odd intrusive thoughts.

Katy cocked her head. She needed to watch her friend for signs of confusion. “What’s wrong?” She asked.

“I feel… weird… Like… something’s wrong.” Sam looked up at her friend, her eyes earnest, pleading. “I know we got drunk last night, so that’s why we can’t remember anything but…” She squinted, with effort. “Katy… what did we do last night?”

Katy glanced nervously at her phone, then back up to Sam. “Look into my eyes, Sam.”

The trigger blew through Sam’s mind, scattering her thoughts like autumn leaves. She sat passively in the booth as a cross from her Katy fussed with her phone. She dialed and waited, looking across the table at Sam with a worried expression.

Why doesn’t she just send a text... Some small voice in the back of Sam’s mind asked before it dwindled into the gaping blank void.

Katy swore quietly. “Um… hello… Mistress,” She whispered the last word with a naughty thrill, “I know you said to text but… I… I had to… to call you. I think…” She breathed deeply, “I think there was a problem with Sam’s programming. I’m not trying to disobey or anything I just… Um… Could you… please call me back? If you want to of course… I… um… thank you Mistress.”

She hung up the phone. She frowned, locking eyes with Sam.

“Sam, forget everything that just happened… And wake up.”

Sam blinked. “What was I saying?” She asked.

“We have to make a stop first.” Katy said. “Before… um, the gym.”

“Oh, okay sure. What for?” Sam asked, raising a fork full of eggs to her mouth.

Katy’s look was blank, almost panicked. Then she smiled, “So… I can change, duh!”

Sam looked her friend up and down, noting the Yoga pants and loose T-shirt.

“So you can change… for exercising?” Sam raised an eyebrow.

The dear in headlights look was back, and then another ‘eureka’ smile crossed Katy’s face.

“My bra. I mean change my bra. So it doesn’t hurt when I move, ya know?”

Sam nodded, that made sense. “So I’ll meet you at the gym after?” She said.

“No, you’ve gotta come with me.” Again with the panicky look.

Nothing we do is sexual The thought seemed to echo through Sam’s head. She knew it was true, and yet…

“You don’t need my help getting a bra on, do you? I mean, I know your girls are big but they’re not that big...”

Katy frowned and bit her lip. “Look into my eyes.” She said.

Sam stiffened, her gaze locked on Katy’s. Across from her, Katy squirmed in her seat. She rose and swept the check from the space on the table between them. “Stand up Sam.” She said quietly. Sam rose smoothly from the booth and stood next to her friend. Katy squirmed. “Stay close to me. You can’t hear anybody else but me.”

In a daze, Sam followed Katy obediently to the register. She stood at attention as Katy paid for their meal, and followed as they walked out onto campus.

When they arrived at Katy’s dorm, she shut the door and pressed her body against Sam. God, knowing that her friend was so deeply entranced turned her on so hard. Almost as hard as what she was about to do. She stood on tip toe and put her tongue to Sam’s ear, whispering commands between licks. Satisfied that her entranced friend had been duly prepared, Katy slid into the seat of her desk and slid her headphones onto her ears. She clicked the icon on her desktop.

The spiral bloomed in front of her eyes and those words in Mistress’ voice filled her mind. Her eyes were wide, her jaw slack. She wasn’t aware of Sam’s robotic movements as she came to stand at Katy’s side. She felt a small, sad quiver deep inside as her Mistress’ voice grew faint and tinny as Sam removed the headphones. It wasn’t enough to break her from her trance, however.

“Katy, listen and obey my voice...” Sam said to her. Katy quivered at how empty her friend’s monotone was. “You’re deep in trance. You can remember things now that you’ve been told to forget. Now think, do you know where your Mistress lives?”

“...Yes...” Katy breathed. Her pussy moistened. She was so deeply hypnotized that another hypnotized girl was giving her orders. Orders she’d given to give to…

“You will take me there.” Sam sighed.

Katy stood, eyes as wide and as empty as her athletic friend’s. Together they walked deep in trance towards their Mistress’ apartment.

* * *

Katy stared at the chubby blonde girl’s tits. They went up and down, jiggling each time. Up, down, jiggle. The motion filled her mind. She was almost aware of her Mistress’ voice, somewhere off in the distance, speaking with another voice she may have recognized as Sam’s quiet monotone, but she’d been instructed to focus only on Mandi’s breasts, so until she was told otherwise the up, down, and jiggle was all that her mind could hold.

Up, down, jiggle.

Up, down, jiggle.

What am I doing? Some part of her mind tried to ask. The wave of pleasure that smothered the thought made her gasp.

“Okay, Katy... you can… ugh… hear my voice now.”

Katy blinked. Her eyes floated up and away from Mandi’s chest and passed the chubby girl’s blank expression as she pivoted to face the couch. Rose, her mistress, lay sprawled across it, in the same clothes she’d been wearing at the party the previous night. Her left hand rested on her forehead, her right held a bottle of gatorade that she nursed with a miserable grimace. Kneeling between her splayed legs was Samantha, gazing raptly at the crotch of Rose’s jeans.

“You did... very well last night, Katy...” Rose groaned, and took a swig from the bottle. Katy tensed as a wave of pleasure rolled over her body at the praise. With an effort, Rose shifted into a sitting position. “And I’m especially pleased at how you did today.” Mistress smiled at her. Katy nearly died of joy. Mistress continued, “The file didn’t… Mandi, stop bouncing now… ugh...”

“Yes Mistress...” Mandi breathed. Off to Katy’s left, the chubby blonde girl stopped moving and stood still.

“The file I had your friend listen to wasn’t as effective as I’d hoped...” Rose continued, “But that’s not your fault. You did everything perfectly I just…” She belched and coughed, “Ugh… fuckin’ tequila… I need to take a different approach. You though, you were perfectly happy to control your friend for me, even while conscious. And you even took the initiative to get her here when you couldn’t reach me. How did that make you feel?”

Katy beamed, “Wonderful Mistress! You told me not to think about it too hard, but… but…” She wiggled, feeling the pleasure surge, “I wanted her to obey you, and I wanted to please you and it felt so good seeing her obey you!”

“Good girl.” Rose said, and Katy whined. “Are you… ready now to taste my pussy? Be honest.”

“Ohhhh, yes Mistress!” Katy exclaimed.

“Cool.” Said Rose. “Get over here then.”

Katy pranced across the room and knelt Next to Samantha at her Mistress’ feet. Rose scooted over, groaning and holding a hand to her mouth. She leaned over and retrieved her phone from the arm of the couch as Katy worked the zipper on the jeans, and tapped away as Katy wrangled the denim around her svelte hips and down her legs. Samantha’s phone went off as Katy pulled her Mistress’ panties down.

“Check the text you just got, Samantha.” Rose said, “The file there is what you should listen to instead of… mmmm!” She squealed as Katy leaned in and kissed Rose’s lower lips, “Instead of… oh wow… instead of your… workout… music… ungh!”

Katy lapped away happily, and felt a part of her mind give way. It was as though she were finally relaxing a muscle she’d been flexing for so long she’d forgotten it was there. The sense of relief, of joy, of fulfillment washed over her and filled her empty mind.

“Ohhh, yes, you’re very talented...” Mistress said. “Mandi… come here and… ugh… kiss me...”

“Yes Mistress...” Mandi breathed.

* * *

Katy chose the exercise bike because it faced the treadmill that Sam was using. She needed to watch her friend’s face, to monitor her expression. She watched Sam fiddle with her phone and her earbuds, then turn on the machine, take a few slow steps as the belt beneath her cycled up from a walk, to a jog, to a steady lope. Sam frowned, and glanced down at her phone, realizing, Katy knew, that she’d picked something other than her usual workout playlist. She reached down toward the screen before her hand froze. Her eyes went wide and glazed and she stared straight ahead. She ran, her lips moving silently along with the mantra playing in her ears. Her eyes closed, a soft, slow blink, before they opened, slightly lidded. She looked no different than any other gym rat, lost in the sweat and endorphins of a good workout.

Mistress would be pleased.