The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

New Dogma P3

Katy sat naked at her desk and gaped at her laptop screen. The shimmering spiral there was reflected in her wide, glazed eyes. Her fingers twirled endlessly around her clit as her pussy throbbed and wept. She’d been at it for hours, but she did not cum. Without permission from the voice in her mind she could no more reach her climax than fly.

You are a sinful slut said the voice in her earbuds.

“I am a sinful slut.” She whispered to herself, reciting the endless mantra.

You can’t control your urges.

“I can’t control my urges.” She whispered.

You need me to control them for you.

“I need you to control them for me.”

You must submit to my control.

“I must submit to your… ooooooh….” Katy moaned softly. She took a deep breath. Her fingers continued to circle as the rhythmic clenching in her pussy told her she’d just skirted a climax again. She wanted it. Desperately wanted it with what little of her mind was then able to want anything but…

“I must submit to your” a gasp, “control...” She prayed.

The video stopped, and her fingers with it. Her right hand, slick with her juices, floated up to her lips. She sucked it clean and reached for her mouse. She clicked play as both hands floated to her pert nipples. She tweaked and rubbed and stared as the video restarted and she waited for the spiral to reappear. When it did, her right hand drifted back down to her pussy.

“I am a sinful slut...” She began again.

* * *

Katy’s terror later that Friday afternoon when the exams were handed out in her Chemistry class was brief, but so intense she thought she’d vomit. In the plans she’d made the previous Tuesday, before the movie in the quad, before whatever vague but momentous something had derailed her life, she’d decided to buckle down. Wednesday and Thursday, she’d decided, were going to be truly epic cram sessions, in which she’d catch up on everything she’d been letting slip the last few weeks. No more procrastinating, no more feeling overwhelmed, this time it would be for real.

She’d made good on her intentions Wednesday. Well, mostly good. She’d spent the day furiously memorizing facts and formulas, copying names and dates, until all her work from all her classes had blurred together and she felt she was losing more knowledge than she gained. That had been what had prompted her to go to the movie, to seek a break. She had, of course, proceeded to space out on every lecture and study session she’d had the next day. Thursday, the day of her lightest class load, when she’d been hoping to do the most studying. She’d spent the morning doing… she wasn’t sure what. She’d spaced on Clayton’s lecture, and worst of all, she’d wasted the five hour gap between that class and her evening literature class. She remembered going to the library to study in a quiet corner up stairs, alone with the smell of old books and the buzz of fluorescent lighting. Something about that buzz had been so soothing… so nice and she’d…

She was doing it again. Her mind had blanked just thinking about the library, and she’d been sitting there gaping at her test paper. I’m dead. She thought. She was completely unprepared. She took a deep breath, set her jaw, and gripped her pencil.

Did you really think I’d let you fail? Said a voice in her head.

Katy stopped thinking.

A blissful, dreamy smile came to her face as her hand drifted to the top of her paper, and scrawled her name. Her eyes closed, then opened, wide, empty. With movements that were somehow totally fluid, and completely mechanical, her hand moved across the paper, filling in answers, completing diagrams, transcribing information her trance addled mind had absorbed during the five hours she’d spent in the library thoughtlessly reviewing her notes.

Then her test was done.

She floated to her feet, carried her paper to the front of the class without hurry, and drifted out the door.

She woke a little with each step she took away from the classroom.

“Katy!” Cried a familiar voice, and Katy jerked fully awake as the tall, ever jubilant Samantha bounced to her side.

“Oh, hi Sam...” Katy said, blinking heavily.

“Wow.” Said Sam, her smile sympathetic, “I was going to ask how your test… I’m sorry, sweetie! Must have been rough huh?”

Katy took a deep breath as the panic started to rise but then, for some reason, a calm descended on her, along with the certainty that she’d aced her test, as instructed.

“I’m fine.” She smiled at Sam, “Just hungry, have you eaten?” she asked and tried to wonder who may have instructed her, but something about the way Sam’s gaze dropped to her chest, then darted guiltily away made her head loose, and she just couldn’t. She was too busy trying not to pose for her friend.

“Yeah,” Said Sam, “I just got done at the gym, I could eat!”

Katy smiled. It was an old, comfortable joke. It was also an understatement. The tall, athletic girl could out eat most guys.

mmm and eat out most girls... said the voice.

“Let me text Alice, see if she’s free.” Katy offered.

“...you… you don’t have to do that.” Sam said. She blinked and held up her hands defensively, “Not that… uh, I don’t mind eating with Alice but… well, I know she’s super busy. With classes. And Kyle.” She dropped her hands and wouldn’t meet Katy’s gaze.

“Sam...” Katy said softly. With a deliberate motion she stowed her phone in her purse. “It’s okay,” She said, “if things are still awkward.”

“N-no, it’s fine,” Sam said, her smile strained, “I was more… it was more for you.”

“For me…?” Katy asked.

“Yeah, you being... stuck in the middle I guess.” Sam shrugged

Katy smirked. “Remember when I used to feel like a third wheel with you two?”

Sam nodded, her smile warm and a little sad.

At last Katy said, “She cares about you Sammie. We both do.”

“...yeah, I know… I do! Ugh, really, everything’s fine!” Said Sam, she gave Katy a quick hug “Don’t worry.” She added.

“Okay, if you’re sure. Let’s just… go to that cafe.” Katy offered.

Sam’s eyes lit up, but her face turned into a theatrical pout. “But Kaaaatyyyy!” she whined, “it’s so expensiiiive!”

Katy leaned in, “My treat?” She said a conspiratorially.

“I can’t let you do thaaaaaat” Sam continued, but they both knew she absolutely would. Samantha hated to rely on others, but good food was her Achilles heel.

The trendy little diner was on the far side of campus, a classy oasis that accepted the University’s meal plan. Samantha and Katy sat, or rather dripped bonelessly into their booth letting the stress of the week hang off of them.

“Any more classes today?” Sam asked.

“No, thank God.” Katy sighed.

“You going to Fletcher’s party?” Sam asked with an eager smile.

Their waitress, a pale, curvy redhead stepped up to their table. Katy watched Sam explore the girl’s curves with her eyes before smiling shyly up at her.

“What can I get you to drink?” The redhead asked. Katy glanced at her plump lips and imagined probing them with her tongue. She looked back at Sam.

“I’ll have a green tea.” Katy said.

“Just water, thanks.” Sam said.

“Okay, I’ll have that right out for you!” The redhead chirped. Sam watched her go, and Katy watched Sam watch her go. Neither of them noticed Katy pull her phone from her purse and send a text message, which she promptly forgot about.

“Fletcher’s having a party?” Katy asked, her excitement building.

Sam started, turned back to her friend and nodded eagerly.

Katy considered a moment. It had been an odd, hard week, but she’d made it through. Plus, through some crazy fluke she’d managed to actually buckle down with her studies.

“Yeah,” She said finally, “I could use a good time.”

* * *

Alice was already at the party when Sam and Katy arrived and she was wasted. The small apartment was already crowded, with groups of people talking and laughing and drinking and dancing to the throbbing bass of the stereo.

Alice stood, or rather swayed off to the side of the living room, near the entrance of the kitchen and the start of the short hallway that lead to the back bedrooms. She was surrounded by a group of guys, none of them Kyle, and using one of them like a trellis as she playfully wove herself around him. Katy sighed and glanced at Sam apologetically. Sam’s mouth was a tight, impatient line, but she fell into formation as they moved in to chaperon their inebriated friend.

“Katy!” Alice sang, and gathered her into a tight, whiskey infused hug. They swayed together and Katy was uncomfortably aware of her curvy friend’s breasts, larger even than her own, against her. She swallowed.

“Hey, let’s get you some water, okay?” She said into her friend’s ear.

Alice giggled madly, “Hydration is key!—SAMMIE!” She shrieked joyfully. With a slosh of her cup and, surprisingly, very little spillage, she dripped off of Katy and covered the distance to Sam, taking a deep pull of her drink as she went. She caught the taller girl in the same drunken grasp and swayed, laughing.

“Come on, Allie.” Sam said, “Kitchen’s this way.”

“You guys take such… good care… a’ me… I don’t...” The rest was lost in muffled cooing into Sam’s shoulder.

Some of the guys Alice had been talking to, trellis boy included, approached, as if to follow the girls into the kitchen. Katy moved up, with a calculated bounce in her step. All eyes moved to her chest. It was a familiar maneuver the two had perfected at the many parties where Alice cut a little too loose.

“Sooooo, what are you guys drinking?” She asked, eyeing the distant fold out table that tonight acted as a make shift bar. Her plan was to lure most of the guys there, and give Sam some space with Alice. She didn’t have to look to see the glare she knew Sam was throwing over her shoulder. The message was clear. Alice was off limits.

“The better question is: Who’s going to be on my team for beer pong?” Came a voice, low, familiar, and musical to her left.

She looked and saw The Girl, rocking a black t-shirt for some band Katy had never heard of (But she knew it was a band, only band T-shirts could ever be so impeccably grungy) and a par of sumptuous black jeans that did things to Katy as she watched The Girl and The Girl’s thighs come striding through the crowd, a stack of solo cups in her hand. She caught Katy’s eye and winked, and a feeling like her first kiss bloomed inside her. She smiled bashfully back.

There were ripples through the milling crowd, as some of the pack broke off pursuit of Alice in favor of The Girl, some other girls from adjoining clusters perked up at the mention of beer pong, and danced over.

Skirting the edge of the crowd, she made her way to the bar, made two drinks and sidled her way back through the press of people and sweat and alcohol to the kitchen, narrowly avoiding having her drinks knocked from her hand by a couple flailing to the rhythm of the music. Alice was leaning against the refrigerator, while Sam sat across from her on the counter.

“I wasn’t doing an’thing...” Alice slurred.

Sam shrugged, “It’s none of my business, I just… Is Kyle coming tonight?”

Alice looked away, and shrugged. From out in the living room there were cheers over the music.

Katy, sensing the tension, cleared her throat and offered Sam one of the drink. The tall girl slid off the counter and took the cup.

“Don’ I get one…?” Alice asked.

“Yeah, when you can stand up straight.” Sam said coolly.

Katy was softer. “More water first.” She said, patting the cup in Alice’s hand.

“You’re sill… ugh… still mad.” Alice said.

It was Sam’s turn to look away. There were more cheers, and the sound of impressed and incredulous exclamations. Someone adjusted the volume on the stereo, the music dropped low. “No,” Sam said, “We’re fine.”

“You hate me...” Alice’s voice quavered.

“I don’t...” Sam whispered, then shook her head. She crossed the kitchen and embraced Alice. “I could never hate you Allie!”

“I did it because I love you!” Alice sobbed.

“I know sweetie...” Sam said soothingly. “I know. Drink your water… I’ll get you another drink, Okay?”

Alice sniffed. “Okay.”

“You want a… Jack and Coke?” Sam offered.

“Yeah...” Alice half sobbed.

“Okay sweetie.” Sam cooed, stroking Alice’s back. She looked at Katy over Alice’s head. Whatcha gonna do? the look seemed to say. Katy gave her a sympathetic smile.

“I’m gonna get your drink now.” Sam said, pulling away from Alice, hands on her drunk friend’s shoulders to steady her. Katy stepped in and put an arm around Alice, taking her weight as Sam stepped away. Katy couldn’t be sure, but she thought Sam’s eyes were glistening. There were more cheers to fill the silence between Katy and Alice. Then laughter. More cheers. That must be some game of beer pong. Katy thought.

“You okay Alice?” Katy asked. She felt Alice nod into her shoulder.

The party was quiet. Then more cheers. What is taking Sam? Katy wondered.

Alice sniffed and pulled away. She swayed a moment, then started to stagger off after Sam. Katy went after her, ready to catch her if she stumbled. Or threw up.

“What the…?” She gasped as they entered the living room.

The revelers were clustered tightly around the open space in the middle of the room. The game of beer pong set up on another folding table was shunted aside and forgotten, two of the cups had spilled onto the floor. In the center of the crowd three members of the bro pack sat in a line, slouching, their heads dangling forward from loose shoulders, arms limp at their sides. Sam stood with her back to Alice and Katy, and before her stood The Girl gazing at her intently.

“What th’ ’ell is this?” Alice demanded in a slurred shout. Sam started, and looked around guiltily, but only after, Katy noted, The Girl’s gaze slid off of Sam and landed on herself and Alice.

“Party trick.” Said The Girl.

“It’s super cool!” Said another girl. She was blonde, and slightly chubby, and Katy thought she recognized her from Western Civ… Mandi? She placed her hands on The Girl’s delicate, tattooed shoulders, “Rose is a hypnotist!” She said.

Alice looked bewildered as the words took their time to penetrated the whiskey haze in her head.

“I… thought I’d give it a try.” Samantha said, bashfully handing Alice her drink.

“Yeah!” Someone in the crowd cheered.

“Sammie...” Alice whispered. Her eyes, wide with terror, darted from her friend to the punk rock temptress.

“It’s cool.” Said The Girl. “I already have three people under, I just thought four is a nice round number. But you don’t have to.”

“No, I’ll do it.” Sam said, scowling slightly. She ignored Alice’s anguished squeak and sat in the forth chair.

The Girl, Rose, looked toward Katy and Alice with eyebrows raised, as if asking for permission.

“It’s okay,” Katy felt herself say, “I’ll watch her.”

Sam shrugged at Alice. It’s no big deal she seemed to say.

After a long moment, Alice nodded.

Rose smiled, and Katy felt frightened and excited and aroused all at once. The Girl extended her arm above and in front of Sam’s head, then her fingers uncurled, and something round and black dropped from her hand, fell, and then with a metallic clinking noise snapped into a swinging arc at the end of a chain. It was a pocket watch, all smooth and dully gleaming brushed metal. Sam’s eyes locked to it as it steadied, wobbled and hung there. With a flick of her wrist, Rose set it to swinging.

“Just stare at the watch.” Her voice was low, sultry, a bedroom purr that made Katy’s mind feel slick and moist.

“You might notice that as you focus on it, everything else gets hazy and that’s okay, you’re just focusing on the watch and listening to my voice, and letting yourself feel heavy and relaxed and...”

Katy’s hand twitched.

Sam’s eyes swung back and forth with the motion of the watch. Now and then they’d stop, as if frozen, on a spot where the watch had been, before resuming their smooth back and forth motion.

“You’re doing very well.” The hypnotist said, “Just listening to my voice, and focusing on my words as the watch swings back and forth and it’s all you see and all you hear is my voice as you drift and relax always down and down and...”

For a moment, Sam drew herself up, her brow furrowed and she took a deep breath, as if preparing to put forth some sort of effort, but at the word ‘relax’ she exhaled, face smoothing to neutral as her jaw went slack and her lips parted slightly.

Katy’s hand twitched. The need to touch herself was almost a physical weight, but she couldn’t, not just now.

“...Letting yourself drift, deeper and deeper, relaxing more and more as you listen to my voice and just drop, deeper and deeper.” Rose was saying.

Sam’s eyelids were drooping now, her gaze still swung back and forth, but she looked tired, dazed with the effort of keeping her eyes on the watch. Her mouth hung open wider now, as if scandalized by the pull of the swinging watch.

“...Dropping down into trance when I touch your forehead.” Said Rose. She grinned, and let the watch’s swing massage Sam’s open mind for a few quiet seconds, the only sounds were the soft clink of the watch and the dull thump of the low music. Rose ran her hand through Sam’s dirty blonde hair, and Katy had the most striking impression of someone ruffling the head of a beloved pet. Then The Girl pressed a lacquered black fingernail to Sam’s forehead, and the tall, athletic blonde pitched forward, and dropped deeper into trance.

“Samantha, can you hear me?” Rose asked.

“...yes...” Came Sam’s heavy, monotone reply.

“Good girl.” Rose said. A small smile came to Sam’s face.

“Don’ like this...” Alice slurred quietly.

Katy was too wrapped up in the scene to respond.

Rose leaned in and spoke softly, yet still loud enough for all to hear. “I want you to raise your arm and hold it out in front of you.”

Samantha’s arm floated up, as if she were underwater.

“Now as you hold it out your arm is going to get stiff.” Said The Girl, “Stiffer and stiffer, like a bar of steel, until you can’t move or bend it at all. In fact the harder you try to bend it, the stiffer it gets.”

Sam frowned slightly as her arm tensed and wobbled with her effort to bend it.

“And when I touch the back of your hand your arm goes all loose, and limp, and just drops down to your side, and you drop down with it, ten times deeper.” Rose said as she touched, caressed Samantha’s hand.

Samantha’s arm dropped.

“Don’t like this at all…!” Alice whimpered, louder.

“So what should we make them do?” Rose asked the crowd.

Katy blinked. She’d forgotten that Rose had three other people in her hypnotic thrall. She briefly had an image in her mind of Rose ordering the three guys, and a blank, obedient Samantha to strip and fuck each other, all vacant eyes and robotic movements, filling up every hole on the athletic blonde…

The thought terrified her, but aroused her more.

Then she had a thought of Rose ordering her four hypnotic victims to grab her and Alice, carry them off to some back room and hold them down while Rose hypnotized and ravished them.

That thought made her squirm.

“Samantha,” Rose was saying, “Whenever I say the words… ‘look into my eyes’, you’ll be compelled to do so and fall back into this wonderful trance. Do you...”

“NO!” Alice screeched. It rippled through the startled crowd. The four hypnotized students made no reaction.

Rose gazed levelly at the curvy drunk girl. “Something wrong?” She asked.

“I don’t trust you.” Alice swayed, her brow furrowed with the effort of staying upright. Katy moved to support her, but Alice shrugged her off.

Rose smiled. “Fair enough. How about this. Samantha, ignore what I just said, strike it from your mind. Instead it’ll be your friend there…” She gestured to Katy, “What’s your name?” She asked.

“I’m… uh… Katy...” Katy stammered, It was almost a question.

“Whenever Katy tells you to look into her eyes, you’ll do so, and drop into trance.” Rose looked over at Alice. “Better?”

Alice frowned, but nodded. “Nah’ really but… fine...” She slurred.

“On with the show then.” Said Rose.

It was, Katy thought, all harmless fun. Rose didn’t make anyone do anything untoward, just a series of silly antics. First, she had her four subjects pair off for incongruous ballroom dancing, which contrasted hilariously to the thudding beat of the modern pop music.

Then she woke everyone up, mid waltz, to much laughter as the two pairs of guys, Jeff and Mike, found themselves dancing cheek to cheek. There were repeated calls of ‘no homo’ amid the laughter.

Bobby, the guy who’d been dancing with Samantha, blushed, and looked genuinely, and adorably smitten.

“I guess this is okay...” Alice breathed.

“Wow,” Rose said with a smile, “Look at you guys, dancing like a bunch of pussies.”

Billy’s eyes glazed over, as did the other two guys’. Then they all dropped to their hands and knees and began to meow loudly, to the laughter and applause of the audience.

“Katy, was it?” Rose said. Katy turned toward her. “Would you?” Rose asked, nodding to Samantha.

Katy glanced at Alice, who shrugged.

“Look...” Katy cleared her throat. “Look into my eyes…?” She said hesitantly.

Sam jerked to attention, swiveled on her heels and stared into Katy’s eyes. Katy started in surprise at the suddenness of Sam’s reaction and at the erotic jolt that ran up through her. Then Sam sagged into a blank eyed stupor as Rose instructed her and snapped her fingers.

Sam dropped to all fours, barking, and spent the next five minutes or so terrorizing the hypnotized ‘cats’, chasing them around the living room while they hissed and yowled back.

Harmless, dumb, funny stuff.

Rose wound down the shenanigans after making them all forget their names, various numbers, freezing them a few times, and brought them each out of trance in turn.

“See?” Rose said to Alice, “No funny business.” She strode into the kitchen with (… was it Mandi?) her chubby blonde friend, laughing and chatting as the party went back to drinking and mingling and loud music.

“Please don’t do that again...” Alice implored, leaning into Sam.

“...It wasn’t a big deal.” Sam said, nursing her drink and rubbing Alice’s back, “It was actually a lot of fun!”

“I just...” Alice started to say, when the door opened and in came another group of revelers.

“KYLE!” Alice screamed and giggled, throwing herself at her boyfriend and wrapping herself around him.

“Hey babe.” He said, squeezing her and giving her a kiss. He’d come with Brad and Jeremy, both of whom Katy and Sam knew from their youth group.

“Thank God...” Sam muttered. Katy elbowed her, though she knew where her athletic friend was was coming from. With Kyle there, Alice would more or less behave, though she would mostly neglect them the rest of the night. Katy didn’t think Sam would mind much. But the pained look on Sam’s face as she watched Alice draping herself all over Kyle reminded her of exactly what had happened at the end of High school. Alice, Kyle, and the others moved on, deeper into the party and Katy milled along with them. Sam turned and headed toward the door.

“Where are you going?” Katy asked.

“I just… need some air.” Sam said, and offered her a weak smile.

“Sure.” Katy said. “No problem.

Sam swayed a bit on her way toward the front door. Before she stepped through it and into the brisk night air, Katy turned to follow her friends and caught sight of Rose, The Girl, holding a solo cup, laughing and talking in a conversation cluster. Something felt odd in the back of Katy’s mind, had been feeling odd since she’d first seen the punk girl was at the party, but she couldn’t think about it. When she tried, her mind slid off of it, which felt nice. She saw The Girl glance down, tap out something on her phone, probably a text or something, and go back to conversation.

Katy’s phone buzzed. She fished it out of her shallow jean pockets and checked the message. It was from a number she didn’t recognize, and yet she’d saved it into her contact list under a name that puzzled her, briefly.

Rose.

She looked up at the girl across the room, still talking and laughing, and back down at the message.

Hi! @_@ The first line of the message read.

Her focus narrowed to the spiral eyed emoji. The music and conversation around her grew dim and remote as her eyelids drooped and the rest of the message took the place of whatever thoughts she’d been trying to have.

Her gaze floated up to the clustered group of friends standing a few paces away. She had an odd urge to call out to them, to ask for help. She smiled as they drank and laughed and joked and Alice and Kyle leaned on each other and kissed and drank. No one was paying attention to her. She felt the urge again, to reach out, to call to them, and reveled in how wet it made her to stay silent, to let the trance take her. Slowly, gracefully, she turned, and drifted away from the group. Alice looked up briefly as Katy walked away and out the door. She wanted to say something, but Jeremy made some ridiculous wisecrack and she hooted with laughter. Sam, Katy, and whatever she’d meant to say were forgotten by the time Katy stepped out the door.

Sam was leaning on the railing of the apartment’s staircase, gazing out at the orange glow of the street lights, her face forlorn. With glassy eyes Katy took in her long, supple legs, her solid, yet delicately tapered waist. She sighed as lust for her friend flared inside her.

“I don’t really want to talk right now Katy… sorry I just...” Sam began.

“Look into my eyes.” Katy said. Her hand twitched.

With a start, Sam came to attention, turned, and gazed into Katy’s eyes, her blank, empty stare mirroring Katy’s own. Sam let out a small sigh as she slumped slightly, her moist lips parted as her jaw went slack.

Katy’s hand twitched. This time, she did touch herself.