The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

New Dogma

Chapter 2

Katy awoke early, her phone was buzzing with an alarm she didn’t remember setting. She rubbed her thighs together. God she was horny. But she had to get up! It was Thursday, so her first class wasn’t until ten. It was 6:00, so that gave her four hours to... to what? She had something she had to do, and it was quite urgent in fact, but what was it? Something to do with last night. What had she done last night again? There had been the movie, and then she’d...

Her mind went fuzzy and slick as the space between her thighs as it slipped off the span of time between last night’s movie and this morning. She felt a surge of anticipation and pleasure, as she stood and faced her reflection in the mirror hanging from her door. She wore only a long t-shirt and panties, her thighs curved out from beneath the tent her breasts made of the large shirt. She turned and sat at her desk, idly toying with the waistband of her panties. Opening her laptop and seeing her desktop it suddenly struck her what she’d been forgetting. Katy needed to watch the video. She popped her earbuds into her ears and opened an icon on her desktop. She didn’t know what was on the video, but she was fairly certain it was important. Katy needed to watch the video.

She dropped into trance faster this time, and her hands were on her clit and nipples before the spiral appeared. She watched the video three times, not that she had the presence of mind to count, or any mind at all for those three hours staring blankly at her screen keeping herself on a desperate edge. But some deep, subconscious part of her mind obediently kept a tally of how many times she’d watched, just as she’d been told to do.

When Katy blinked awake at 8:53, she almost cursed, wondering what she’d spent the last three hours doing. She gathered her things and rushed into one of the two communal showers in her four room suite. She didn’t have time to waste, but God was she horny! In the shower, her fingers found her slit, she really couldn’t stop herself. She knew the shame she’d feel from this but that didn’t matter, she couldn’t concentrate on anything! The rhythm of her fingers seemed to send a pulse of relaxation through her. Her thoughts drained as she let her fingers move, but couldn’t make herself cum. She couldn’t even let herself get close.

“I’m a good girl...” She whispered, eyes wide, thoughts fuzzy. Her hand drifted away from her slit and she began to wash. Then she was back in her room, with very little memory of how she got there. 9:45, she needed to hurry! She dressed simply, jeans, t-shirt, sweat shirt over all. She took off the sweat shirt in a smooth motion. It was warm-ish for early autumn, so the big warm shirt was stuffed into her book bag, in case it got chilly later. On her way out the doors of Mason Hall she saw a girl that looked somewhat familiar. Someone she was sure she’d seen around campus before, but hadn’t paid more than passing attention to. Something about The Girl though, Katy felt a spike of excitement. The Girl waved at her, and she waved back, and they passed by without a verbal greeting. “Plaintext Dogma.” She heard from over her shoulder. Katy froze. Her body sagged as her mind went blank.

“What’s your next class?” The Girl asked from behind her.

“Western Civ...” Katy sighed.

“And how many times did you watch the video?” The Girl asked, strolling around into Katy’s eyeline.

“Five... Twice last night, three times this morning.” Katy replied, her voice a dull monotone, her eyes wide and empty.

“You should be ready then.” Said the girl. “Dilligence Due.”

Katy stood straighter as the trigger hit her. Her mind opened like a flower.

“Awaken on a ten count.” The Girl said as she walked away.

“...one” Katy heard herself say as she blinked awake. What had she been doing? It didn’t matter, she was almost late for class!

Katy arrived at her lecture with seconds to spare. Professor Clayton strode into the room just as she sat down and his lecture began just as she was fishing her notebook out of her bag. The notebook slipped out of her nerveless fingers as her eyes went wide and Professor Clayton, or rather his voice and the words he was writing became her whole universe.

Katy blinked. The other students were gathering their things, filing out the doors. Class was over. Katy felt a rising panic. Had she really spaced on the whole lecture? With some trepidation she filed out of the lecture hall with the other students, and made her way across campus toward the dining hall. What was wrong with her?

“Hey, girl, you look out of it.” Alice said to her when she slid into her seat at the table. Katy pouted at her friend.

“I must be, I don’t remember anything from Western civ this morning.” She whined.

“You fell asleep in class? That’s not like you.” Alice said, reaching across the table to lay the back of her hand on Katy’s forehead.

“I’m not sick.” Katy insisted, lightly swatting the other girl’s hand away, “Just... tired I guess.” She looked down at her tray. Salad, chicken, green beans, and a dark red soup with floating vegetables. Who had made this tray? It suddenly struck her that she didn’t remember, nor was the amount of vegetables characteristic of her diet, especially since coming to live on campus. She briefly considered getting a different tray when her hands started moving, almost on their own. There was a strange surge of pleasure as she found herself on autopilot.

“So how are things with you and Robbie?” Alice asked.

Katy’s face flushed with a deep grin she didn’t feel.

“Things are great.” She chirped happily. Somehow she felt a stab of guilt. She didn’t like lying to her friend. Her best friend. She’d known Alice since they’d both been children, playing on the steps of the church. But she wasn’t lying, was she? Things were great with her boyfriend. He was handsome and smart and he treated her like a princess. So why did she suddenly feel like she was cheating when she thought of him? And stranger still, why did she feel like she was cheating with him and not on him?

In the corner of the caf Katy caught sight of The Girl she’d waved to earlier as she rushed to her first class. The Girl was sitting at one of the more intimate two seat tables, and Katy felt a sudden and inexplicable urge to pick up her tray, walk over there, and sit opposite her. She felt a nervous flutter in her stomach. It would be like a date. The Girl would lean in close, caress Katy’s cheek, whisper softly to her and...

“You are really spacy today!” Alice exclaimed, jerking Katy’s attention back to the table she was actually sitting at.

“Oh... Um... sorry.” Said Katy, “How are things with you and Roger?” She asked politely. She would normally be quite interested in the latest on her best friend’s blossoming romance, but today, somehow, she felt distracted, disinterested. Alice’s love life seemed bland somehow.

“Oh, he’s just...” Alice began, but Katy’s mind was wandering again. Her gaze had drifted back to The Girl sitting across the caf. A stray, obtrusive thought crossed her mind.

I wonder what her vagina tastes like.

The thought was strange, foreign, frightening, and totally exhilarating. She never had such lewd thoughts, it made her feel like such a slut and was turning her on, hard. Alice trailed off in her anecdote about how sweet but pigheaded her boyfriend was and traced Katy’s gaze. She looked back, her face scrunched in disgust.

“God, some people just need to keep their… ways to themselves.”

“Ways?” Katy asked.

“Well I mean, look at her! She’s just...” Alice shuddered, “I try not to judge,” She said in a tone that indicated she’d do just that, “but people shouldn’t put it all in my face, you know?”

Katy nodded, picking up on her friend’s meaning. “Maybe… Maybe she’s not… you know. Maybe she actually likes boys.” Katy was startled to discover that she was disappointed at the notion.

“No,” Said Alice authoritatively, “I saw her hitting on Sammie. And you know how Sammie is...” Alice clucked her tongue. Katy sighed. Samantha, their mutual friend was tall, athletic, had never had a boyfriend, and had seemed reluctant, even resistant the many times Katy and Alice had tried to set her up with anyone. Katy was willing to chalk it up to shyness. Alice, however, had other theories.

“Did she...” Katy said in a hushed whisper, “flirt back?”

“She got all flustered and awkward. I think she liked it.” Alice concluded.

“Well, maybe she was uncomfortable. I would be.” Katy insisted. It was an old argument, but part of her wondered if she’d be uncomfortable for the reasons Alice thought, that she herself would have thought until recently. What was wrong with her? She looked over at the girl again.

“Maybe we should talk to her? You know, be a… um… witness.” Katy suggested.

Alice smiled, “You’re sweet. I’ll pass though, you have fun! Anyways...”

Lunch with Alice was pleasant enough, the distractions from the ‘dykey punk rocker girl’, to use Alice’s expression, notwithstanding. The rest of Katy’s day was alarming. She repeated her strange fugue in each of the rest of her classes that day, and she felt a rising panic that something was very wrong. Her grades weren’t the best, she had to admit to herself, and she’d been telling herself that she’d buckle down and do better for weeks now. She definitely couldn’t afford to be spacing on whole classes, much less whole days of classes.

Maybe the pressure is getting to me. She thought despondently as she splashed her face in the bathroom of the Franklin hall, the English building. English lit was her last class of the day, and it ended around ten, when all the buildings were nearly empty, and would soon close. She looked at herself in the mirror. Her dark, almond shaped eyes stared back at her. Her face looked frantic, desperate as the cold water beaded off of it. There was a sound as someone else entered the bathroom. Katy didn’t look away from the mirror, lost in her own internal crisis.

The Girl was standing behind her and to the side. Her small, soft breast was pressing gently against Katy’s elbow. Katy’s stomach flipped, as if she’d just gone down a drop on a roller coaster.

“Are you okay?” The girl asked, her thick, dark eyebrows raised quizically.

“Oh, I’m um… I’m fine I just...” Katy stammered, moving reluctantly to her right. She needed her personal space right now, especially with such a… ‘dykey’, as Alice had said, girl. Katy watched the girl’s reflection smile and reach up to the ring hanging from her septum. With a flourish, she flicked the it. Silence pealed in Katy’s head, as though the little nose ring had been a church bell whose ringing brought the absence of sound and thought, rather than clear music. Katy’s body was rigid and at attention as she watched her face drain of all expression. She felt The Girl’s hand on her backside, The Girl’s body pressed against hers, The Girl’s lips against her upper arm, just below the sleeve of her T-shirt.

“I saw you looking at me at lunch today. What were you thinking?” Asked The Girl.

“...wondering what your… vagina tastes like.” came Katy’s monotone reply.

The girl’s laughter was like tinkling music in Katy’s ear. “Vagina? That’s so clinical. Just call it a pussy.”

“Yes Ma’am.” Said Katy and shivered. Her blank voice sounded so submissive, calling the other Girl ‘ma’am’ like that.

“Well that’s interesting...” Said The Girl. “You’re under no compulsion to give me a title, why did you call me ma’am?”

“...have to… obey you.” Katy sighed, “You’re… controlling me...”

“So you felt I should have a title?” Asked the girl, sliding her finger up the curve of Katy’s breasts. She shivered. She could feel the girl’s finger tracing the edge of her bra through her shirt. Her thighs squeezed together.

“Yes Ma’am...” Said Katy.

The girl lifted the finger, it floated into Katy’s field of vision, the black lacquered fingernail seeming to expand to fill Katy’s universe.

“I don’t like Ma’am. I’m actually younger than you, ya know.” The Girl giggled as her finger began to dance slowly back and forth. Katy’s eyes followed the motion helplessly, her eyelids drooping with each graceful, soothing arc. “I think you should call me Mistress if you call me anything at all, don’t you agree?”

Katy sighed, a goofy, blissful smile spreading across her face. She couldn’t help it. Not only did she feel incredibly submissive, but she had the opportunity to be pleasing to this Girl who had somehow taken control of her.

“Yes, Mistress.” Katy purred.

The finger was moving lower, and Katy’s head bobbed to follow it. She was on her knees before she realized it, staring at The Girl’s taught stomach, mesmerized by the perfect navel. There was a piercing there, a small, iridescent pearl set in silver.

“Kiss...” The Girl whispered, pointing at the space just below the piercing. Katy drifted forward, and pressed her lips gently to The Girl’s skin. “You want to know what my…” laughter, “Pussy tastes like?” The Girl asked.

“...Yes Mistress… Please...” Katy moaned.

“You’re in a fairly deep trance now, so you should be able to tell me what happens when you taste my pussy…”

Katy’s eyes rolled back into her head, her breath quickened. “Yes Mistress...” She panted. “I’ll be… Ohh…Yours...” She whimpered, “...Completely.” The last word was a breathy sigh.

The girl squatted before the prostrate Katy, her delicate left hand on her knees as her right cradled Katy’s chin. Katy gazed up into her Mistress’ eyes, her body yearning for release.

“Do you want that?” She asked.

“Ohhhh, yes… yes Mistress…!” Katy gasped, her pussy spasmed.

“And are you ready for that? Fully, and truly?” The Girl asked, her perfect pink lips quirking into an ironic half smile. “Be honest.”

“Noooooo...” Katy whined, panting like a pet.

“Aww, my poor, dear Katy.” Said The Girl. She leaned in and their lips met, and Katy moaned into her mistress’ mouth at the softness of it, the sweatness of The Girl’s probing tongue. The Girl stood, and with a motion from her Mistress Katy floated to her feet as well.

“You’re close.” The Girl observed, reaching up to stroke Katy’s cheek. “Very soon now.” She reached up, her fingers poised to snap.

Katy blinked awake. She was staring at herself in the mirror. Her eyes were wide, lost. For a second before she blinked the expression away, Katy thought she looked hypnotized. She squirmed at the thought.

It’s not weird that hypnosis turns me on. I like being hypnotized. Katy thought in the familiar voice that wasn’t her own and that she was sure she’d never heard before. It seemed strange for only a second before she dutifully forgot the train of thought entirely. God she was horny. Her earlier worry about school and class forgotten she gathered herself and her bags together and rushed out of the bathroom. She’d been in there longer than she’d though, as strangely enough she only just made it out of Franklin hall before they locked the doors. She rushed quickly across campus back to her dorm, dashed up the stairs, the painful weight of her heavy breasts ignored, and finally rushed into her dorm.

Her Jeans were down around her knees before her door was fully closed. She jammed her hands into her panties and rubbed furiously even as she tripped and sprawled onto her bed in a moaning tangle, her bags spilled across her room.

It felt so good, rubbing herself with abandon. She was close, so close to cumming, as she strummed her clit with an urgency she’d rarely let herself feel. And yet, as close as she came to cumming, her release eluded her. Frustrated she rubbed harder, biting down on her fist to stifle her moans.

I’m such a slut… she thought, the shame and lust twirling together within her to stoke her heat. And yet, she still couldn’t cum.

With a groan she tried harder, knowing that if she could just crest that hill, just reach that peak of ecstasy she’d… she’d… Her mind grew foggy. With slow, languid motions she sat up, stood, and stripped her jeans off the rest of the way. Her hand was still in her panties, as she sat at her desk.

“Yes Mistress...” She whispered. She opened her laptop. Her eyes were lidded as she stared at the screen. In went the earbuds, as she moved the cursor to the icon on her desktop. The trigger at the start of the file simply dropped her deeper, she was already hypnotized. Her lidded eyes widened as the spiral appeared, staring into its colorful swirling depths as her Mistress’ voice flowed into her empty mind.

Her fingers resumed their assault on her clit, but now with an easier rhythm, more measured strokes. Her free hand found her nipples under the T-shirt and bra.

“Yes Mistress...” She whispered again, and stared into the pulsing spiral.