The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

THE NEW EMPOWERMENT

By Witchman

It was the biggest scandal to hit Tompkinsville since the Teacher/Stripper case.

Virgil Tompkins, the richest man in town, was accused of statutory rape by his 16-year-old stepdaughter, Rachel.

Although the physical evidence was scant, the sworn testimony of Rachel, and that of her 34-year-old mother, Sophia, was enough to put the richest man in town in the County Jail.

The case against him was made even stronger by the medical testimony presented by Dr. Andra Drist.

Having only moved to Tompkinsville the year before, she had quickly made a name for herself as a hypnotherapist and women’s motivational speaker, as well finding a place for herself as a Professor of Women’s Studies.

An ardent feminist, she was also a vocal and physical presence at any PTA or Town Hall meeting, always making a case for more funding more girl’s educational programs and for Women’s Studies at the Tompkinsville College.

Jayne Laney’s eyes widened as she further studied the information she had gathered on Dr. Drist.

At 24, Jayne was the youngest reporter working at the Tompkinsville Times.

Although she yearned for action and adventure that she thought working at a big city newspaper would provide, she settled for putting her time in here at the TT until something better presented itself.

She began to absent-mindedly play with a lock of her blonde hair, which she had hastily put into a ponytail that morning.

Behavioral Sciences, hypnotherapy, adolescent therapy, Dr. Drist had quite a pedigree.

Why then, would a woman of such substance want to set up shop in a small town in the Valley?

“All set to go, Jayne?” Abe Rolls asked. “This is a big story.”

Jayne nodded. “Sure thing, Boss. I am leaving right now. I am looking forward to meeting the famous Dr. Drist.”

Abe’s eyes narrowed a little on his fifty-something face. “Oh, the man hater,” he replied dryly.

Jayne smiled. “She is not a man hater, she just wants equality and empowerment for women.”

“Did you read her testimony? Notice how she never said “men?” It was only “males” or “boys.” Something is not right about that,” Abe said.

Jayne shrugged. “I think you are reading too much into it, Boss. Besides, didn’t her testimony put a guilty man in prison?”

“The jury is still out on that, Jayne.”

Now Jayne’s eyes widened. “Oh come on, Boss. You don’t mean to say you think Rachel Tompkins lied? Her own mother swore she witnessed the two of them in bed together.”

Abe shook his head. “ Yes, she made a strong case, as did the regression therapy that Dr. Drist provided. But you know sometimes memories can be implanted, too.”

“ I don’t know, Jayne. Something does not feel right about this to me. But I know you will find a story in it.”

Jayne nodded. This story could be her ticket out of town, to a new job and life.

“Leaving now,” she said, shutting down her computer.

It was a nice, sunny day, so Jayne decided to walk downtown to Dr. Drist’s office.

Admittedly, she also liked walking places for she enjoyed the attention she received.

She was young and blonde and bosomy, and she knew it.

Sometimes, she liked to experiment; wearing low cut tops and short skirts to see if she could get away with things.

She also took a small pleasure in teasing the women that she felt were lesbians, even to the point of having gone to the only girl/girl bar in town one night, just to see who she could attract.

Why not? She was young and sexy and entitled, part of Generation Carrie, and she could do what she wanted.

Checking herself in the glass as she waited to be buzzed in to the small medical office building where Dr. Drist held practice, she was looking forward to meeting this woman, whom she already admired for her education and influence.

Upon entering the office, she was surprised when she realized she recognized the pretty Asian woman secretary who greeted her.

“Susi Chang?” Jayne asked.

“Jayne! Hi!” Susi replied, getting up from behind her desk to hug Jayne, who could not help noticing the very short blue PVC miniskirt and high heels that Susi was wearing.

Susi had been a student Jayne had mentored a few years earlier, when she was part of the College Outreach program.

But this was not the same Susi. She was thinner, more confident, even sexy, not the bookish, shy Susi that Jayne had remembered.

“Susi, you look great,” Jayne had to admit, although she was not sure how office appropriate the young Chinese-American’s outfit was.

“Thanks! So do you! Are you here to interview Dr. Drist?” Susi replied, a bit over-enthusiastically.

Jayne nodded, noticing how Susi was checking her out as well, only now Jayne did not find it so flattering.

Susi’s eyes became a bit dreamy. “ I have learned sooooo much from Dr. Drist. Her motivational speeches and files have really given me a new perspective on things.”

“How is school, Susi? I remember you wanting to be a Psychology major.”

Susi nodded, again, a bit too vigorously for Jayne’s tastes. “Mmhmm! And again, Dr. Drist is teaching me sooooo much. She really knows how to get into a woman’s head.”

Jayne nodded, but only because Susi was. “Um, so when do I meet her?” she asked, a bit put off at how she felt.

“Right now,” a husky but melodious voice answered.

Jayne’s breath was caught in her throat.

Dr. Drist was pretty in her photos, but beautiful in person. She had a long, thick mane of curly black hair, and deep, deep brown eyes.

She was not suffering from a cleavage depletion either, and Jayne thought the Doctor’s grey flannel business suit was a bit too tight, her large bosom appearing to strain a little from its clothing confines.

Dr. Drist took Jayne’s hand, and kissed it. “Enchante, my sweet,” she purred, Susi smiling dreamily in approval.

“Come…with me,” she said, taking Jayne’s hand before the slightly dazed young woman could reply.

Her office was very cozy and relaxing. Indeed, it was as if no sensory sensation had been overlooked. There was a small, gurgling fountain, many dark green, heavy plants, a soft pink hue to the walls, and several strange but fascinating mobiles and paintings and ornaments that seemed to catch the light from the windows and the ceiling, creating delightful but distracting patterns that teased Jayne’s eyes.

Focusing on Dr. Drist was even more distracting. Jayne sensed that the doctor also enjoyed the company of women, but Jayne did not feel as though she had the upper hand.

In fact, as the fascinating older woman gave her the once over again, Jayne wondered if she would have the strength to resist this woman if she suddenly came on to her.

She also felt a bit uncomfortable with the growing part of her that wanted to want that.

Jayne cleared her throat, trying to ground herself. “Dr. Drist, you provided testimony from your hypnosis sessions with Rachel Tompkins and”

“Oh, yes, Rachel,” the comely woman interrupted. “Yes, another victim of the male patriarchy. Her step-father thought he had license to exploit her.”

“ Who knows what he might have done to her had her mother not suggested she come to me for therapy.”

“Sophia was a patient of yours as well?” Jayne asked, trying not to notice the sexy, musky perfume that the older woman was wearing in abundance.

“ I prefer the term “client,” or “sister,” Dr. Drist replied. “After all, us girls have to stick together.”

“Exactly what is your methodology, Doctor?” Jayne asked, remembering what Abe had said regarding the questionable authenticity of recovered memory therapy.

The erotic older woman’s eyes narrowed for just a fleeting, uncomfortable moment, then she continued. “ I hope your mind has not been unduly influenced by the institutionalized misogyny of the male patriarchal structure as it relates to regression therapy. Any one who would deny the authenticity of such evidence is obviously one of Them.”

Jayne paused, not sure how to process what she was hearing. She considered herself a feminist herself, but this seemed a bit much.

She also was dimly aware that the office was starting to smell like violets or something, as though the faint fragrance was emanating from the office ventilators.

“Do you like what you smell?” Dr. Drist smiled. “It is just a mild relaxant I have pumped into the room, in order to help my clients and sisters focus.

Jayne blinked. She was actually finding it hard to focus.

“Dr. Drist,” she began to say, only to be again cut off by her interview subject.

“Please, Jayne, call me Andra,” she smiled. “All my friends, sisters, clients, and lovers do,” she purred.

Jayne squirmed a little, not used to being on the defensive. She also was noticing that the Doctor, Andra, was sitting a little closer to her on the large leather couch.

“Yes, Jayne. We woymn have been disempowered by the Male Power Structure for too long. Female empowerment is something that I stress in my work.

“We must re-discover the power of our womanhood, she went on, Jayne noticing that Andra’s voice was becoming lower, and the fragrance fuming the room was getting stronger.

“We are women and we are entitled,” she droned on, Jayne’s olfactory senses becoming befuddled by the older woman’s scent and sensuality, as well as the violet smell that was becoming stronger.

“As long as I am here, no male will ever get away with exploiting one of the Sisterhood.”

“Yes,” Jayne replied, not sure why she said that.

It just came out of her.

Came out of her.

As Andra droned on, Jayne found herself agreeing with her more and more.

Or was she agreeing because she thought if she did not argue, she would not have to be there, and she could leave?

Did she want to leave?

Why could she not stop looking into this older woman’s eyes?

Was Andra moving closer to her on the couch, or was she moving closer to Andra?

Why could she not …

Her Blackberry fell out of her open hands to the floor, the soft thump of it hitting the carpet momentarily bringing Jayne out of her dazed reverie.

“Um, I should go,” she said.

Andra smiled. “ I understand. Your mind has a lot to process now. Here is my card. Feel free to call me or come…by at any time.”

Then the older woman smiled, as if she was remembering something.

“Actually, this Tuesday evening I am presenting one of my empowerment lectures at

The Mall Beauty Salon.

You should come.and see.”

Jayne flushed a little when she noticed the way Andra’s mouth formed that word, how dirty and sexy it seemed, coming…oh, emanating from her mouth.

She also noticed that Andra was bending to kiss her hand again, and how she was not resisting.

She also hoped to God that the sexy older woman would not notice the smell of Jayne’s sex, as her panties were becoming (ooo) quite wet.

Somehow she mumbled a good bye, and made it out to the office waiting room, where Susi sat, staring at her computer screen, head phones on her head.

“Um, Susi?” Jayne asked, noticing that Susi was completely unaware of her being there.

Jayne inched closer to Susi’s desk, close enough to see what Susi was watching.

A large, black, spinning spiral, like something used in hypnosis.

Jayne watched as Susi’s mouth was softly repeating something.

“ohm.. Obey.”

What?

Jayne’s nostrils flared when she erotically realized that the smell of pussy was not hers alone.

She waved a hand in front of Susi’s face. “Earth to Susi,” she said, more serious than she thought she had to be.

When Susi still did not respond, Jayne took the head phones from off her head.

It took the pretty Asian a few moments to focus. “Oh, ummmm, sorry, Jayne, I guess I was in deep,” she said, again with that dreamy, spacey tone to her voice.

“What are you doing, Susi?” Jayne asked, trying not to notice that it turned her on a little to see how dazed and confused Susi was, how somehow two of the top buttons on her blouse had come(!) undone, giving her more than an eyeful of Susi’s ample Asian bosom.

“Oh, listening to one of Dr. Drist’s personal empowerment files. Here, why don’t you borrow it? Maybe it will help you with your story.”

Jayne tried not to notice that she had momentarily forgotten why she had come(!) gone to the office in the first place.

Her mind was swirling, and the smell of violets was even stronger in the waiting room.

What kind of place was this?

“Um, okay,” she said, not sure again why she was being so agreeable.

Susi beamed. “Great, just give me your e-mail and I will send it to you. I hope to see you on Tuesday too.”

Jayne smiled a bit uncomfortably, and somehow made it out the door.

Outside, she took a few moments to ground herself, taking deep breaths to clear her mind of the olfactory influences.

She paused for a moment, and considered going back to the office, but the urge to go home and listen to the file seemed more important.

More insistent.

Jayne also could not rid herself of the erotic image of Dr. Drist.

Dinner was leftovers from Sunday night, and Jayne had already taken a bath, trying to wash away the strange feeling of her day.

She had always made it a point not to check her answering machine until after she was settled in at home.

There were three messages.

The first was from Abe, telling her that Sophia and Rachel Tompkins had agreed to let Jayne interview them tomorrow at their mansion in Tompkins Hill.

The second was a reminder to pick up her dry cleaning.

The third message caught her totally by surprise.

“Hello Sister.”

It was just two words, but they froze Jayne in mid-step between the couch and her work desk.

It was Dr.. Andra.

She did not remember having given the exotic older woman her number, but that did not matter now, so lost was Jayne in the mesmerizing moment.

“ At this time you need to listen to my file. I trust you will find it quite…stimulating.”

Jayne whimpered a little. Andra had a voice that would put a phone sex operator to shame.

Unconsciously, she bit her bottom lip as the mesmerizing message continued to drone on, instructing her to turn off her cellphone, delete the message, and put on her headphones.

There were other instructions as well, but for the moment Jayne could not recall any of them. Even the phone message was fading from her mind, as she sat in front of her computer.

Her heart was caught in her throat when the enticing image of Andra filled the screen.

She was speaking from a seated position in front of what appeared to be a large movie screen, a screen that was displaying a strange image, a mix of swirling colors, spirals, and twinkling lights.

The more Jayne tried to focus on what Andra was saying, the more difficult it was not to be distracted by the swirling colors and the shimmering patterns.

When she found herself falling into the spiral, her fuzzy mind was then drawn back to what the exotic older woman was saying.

Certain buzz words that seemed to impress themselves into her foggy mind.

Empowerment.

Sisterhood.

Women helping women.

Women serving women.

Women pleasing women.

Womyn forever, males never.

Jayne opened her mouth as though to voice a silent protest at what seemed more like an indoctrination video than a self-improvement one, but then the camera moved closer to Andra’s face, and the impressionable younger woman once again found herself lost in Andra’s eyes.

Lost in her eyes.

She began repeating commands, not sure of what she was saying, or even aware.

It was not until the screen went blank that she realized she had lost track of time; had been sitting there almost 20 minutes.

Jayne shook her head, vainly trying to clear her thoughts, which were teased with a cotton candy, fuzzy feeling.

She did not notice that her pajama bottoms had been unbuttoned and rolled down her legs, nor did she notice the large wet spot on her panties.

As though in a dream, she started the file again, the rapidly diminishing objective part of her reporter mind weakly justifying the erotic rewind on the grounds of further research, but it was really to hear that husky, throaty voice again, to fall into those gorgeous, bottomless eyes, to be swept away by the swirling, spinning spiral and pretty lights, the erotic words of encouragement becoming more familiar in her mind now.

Empowerment.

Woymn pleasing womyn.

Womyn helping womyn.

Womyn, not Woe..Men.

Jayne’s eyes grow wider as her mesmerized mind drank in the irresistible erotic images.

Her jill hand had found its way into her panties, and she unconsciously found herself touching herself.

Lost in the moment.

Lost in trance.

Lost.

Entranced.

When Andra said that all woymn must come together, Jayne could only hear “Come.”

Cum.

Cumming.

So she did.

Breathing heavily, it took all of the strength of her fading will not to play the file again.

Suddenly feeling very tired, Jayne stood up and walked towards her bedroom, slowly shedding her pajamas and underwear which all of a sudden seemed trivial, pointless to be wearing.

Her hand was inside herself before her body had even hit the mattress.

In her arousing sexual fever dream, she saw herself kneeling in front of her Mistress, her Goddess, eagerly lapping her wet pussy like a demented sex slave.

Sex slave.

“Womyn serving womyn” she moaned out loud, before climaxing again, and then falling into a violet scented blackness.

To be continued…