The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

THE NEW EMPOWERMENT

By Witchman

Jayne dreamily opened her eyes; her mid-melted mind still lulling her latent lesbianesque lust with fuzzy erotic recollections of her previous night of decadent dreams.

She blushed when she noticed how wet her sheets were, and took rueful notice that it had been a long time since a male had ever made her that wet, much less a female.

Certain sexy phrases kept buzzing around in her mind as well.

Womyn serving womyn.

Womyn pleasing womyn.

Womyn obeying womyn.

She sighed, and stretched contentedly like a cat. She could see where a woman could be persuaded to try out girls.

Then the rapidly diminishing part of her objectivity suddenly objected, her reporter-training rising.

What if…that was the idea?

No, it could not be. That was the stuff of male fantasies.

A woman using brainwashing and hypnosis to turn women…womyn…into her slaves?

Was that possible?

And why did the thought make her so excited?

She looked at the clock, and cursed, realizing she was late for work.

Today she had to interview Mr. Tompkins at the County Jail.

She had also wanted to arrange an interview with Sophia and Rachel Tompkins.

Then her pussy twitched. Was it not Tuesday, the night of the meeting at the mall salon that Mi-

Now she paused again.

She had almost said “Mistress.”

She had wanted to say it.

Jayne shook her head, but it did no good. The word kept buzzing around in her head, along with all the other feminine phrases.

It felt natural to refer to Dr. Ann Drist as Mistress.

Why did she feel compelled to follow this woman? As though she was some kind of succubus, drawing womyn to her.

Jayne had to fight very hard to not just turn off the phone and turn on the answering machine and just watch the video and drift off into a masturbatory haze.

She bit the inside of her cheek as she hastily dressed, wearing no make up and pulling her hair into a ponytail.

“I tell you young lady, I am innocent,” the older man pleaded with desperate eyes as he peered through the old bars of the small cell.

Jayne had managed to make it to the jail for her interview. Despite her somewhat disheveled state, her large bosom and some coy looks made the officers overlook her lateness.

Now she was listening to this old man make his case.

“It all started when my wife and her daughter started going to that woman’s lectures and things. We have not been married long, that is true, but I never made an inappropriate gesture towards my stepdaughter ever.

“Women go to salons, and things like that. I thought nothing of it. Even when the two of them started walking around the house in their bra and panties, always talking about empowerment and how they had the right to dress however they wanted.

“Rachel started challenging my authority more. Staying out late, coming home smelling like she had had sex with other girls, not boys. When I looked in her room for some kind of evidence, drugs or something, she accused me of invading her privacy.

“Sophia stood by her daughter. She never took my side, and soon stopped sleeping with me. She started leaving lesbian magazines around the house, and girl porn on my personal computers.

“The two of them started inviting women over, too. My new wife turned me out of my own bed. Rachel would join her sometimes too.

“Am I a bad father for not wanting that? Then one night, the two of them came into my den in matching lingerie. Before I knew it, they were both coming on to me. The next thing I know, Rachel is in my lap and my wife is snapping photos.

“You have to believe me, young lady. All that testimony at the trial from Rachel about my coming to her bedroom at night, none of it is true. She was hypnotized to believe it.”

Jayne stared. “Why would anyone want to make someone believe that?”

Mr. Tompkins smiled. “ My wife plans to give Dr. Drist power of attorney. She will have access to Sophia’s half. Then Dr. Drist can continue her work, whatever that may be.”

He looked at her. “Did she give you any videos to watch?”

Jayne felt herself getting both self conscious and defensive. “What if she has?”

The older man smiled again, only this time with more than a hint of bitterness. “Womyn serving woymn?” he said.

Jayne’s eyes widened. “What…

“ I used to see them, together, standing, either nude or in matching lingerie, chanting, touching themselves, and each other,” Mr. Tompkins said.

Jayne shook her head. “No, not her own daughter,” she said, her voice oddly shaky, her ethics not comfortable with how much that erotic image aroused her.

“Why not? After all, it is not wrong when it is two women. It is exploration, or entitlement.”

Jayne blinked. “You sound like..”

“Dr. Drist.”

Jayne shook her head again, but as farfetched as it all sounded, there was also something entirely plausible to it.

One of the officers came to tell her that visiting time was over, and that she had to leave.

She pretended not to hear Mr. Tompkins as he shouted to her “Be careful of her, young lady. Women can be predators too!”

That could not be true. After all, Mr. Tompkins had been unduly influenced by the institutionalized misogyny of the male power structure.

She stopped in her tracks. Had that not been something that Mi..Dr. Drist..had said?

And why had it appeared in her mind so quickly, as though her subconscious was a parrot?

And why did she want to believe it?

Taking deep breaths of the cool afternoon air, she went to the library, and started doing research on hypnosis and mind-control.

She thought she was onto something when some of the links were blocked, so she went to the local Internet café and started studying the more erotic aspects of it.

Jayne shook her head. Could it really be possible? Was Miss Ann Drist on some sort of Sapphic mission to increase the cult of woman love?

Then she blushed, thinking of something else.

What if…

She blushed again, trying not to think of the taboo images of Sophia and Rachel Tompkins, nude and chanting, then sinfully embracing, tongues entwined.

She blushed even harder when she realized how wet she was.

She was also surprised when she lost track of time, looking at videos of spirals, videos of women hypnotized to be lesbians, most of them fake, staged, fantasies, and yet still sexy and exciting and intriguing.

Before she knew it, it was time to go the Mall for the lecture at the salon.

Walking the crowded third floor of the Tompkinsville Mall, Jayne noticed that the windows of the Kutz Salon were covered in black curtains, while a sign on the door said “Closed for private party.”

Not sure what else to do, she knocked on the door, and a heavily made up busty blonde a few years younger than her opened the door, accompanied by a mix of club music, perfumes, and hair sprays.

“Hi, you must be Jayne, from the paper. I’m Kimmy, come on in,” the bubbly blonde chirped, taking Jayne’s arm and closing the door behind her.

“No boys tonight, just girls,” Kimmy said, looking up and down Jayne’s body, the befuddled reporter feeling almost obligated to wear baggy hoody and faded sweatpants.

Her eyes widened at the scene before her.

The small salon was filled with women, a lot of mothers and daughters, some wearing matching outfits and hair styles, a few in matching lingerie.

There was a lot of giggling and laughing, glasses clinking, and Jayne’s nostrils flared when she smelled the obvious odor of female arousal.

Some of the girls were engaged in heavy petting, while others sat under the dryers, eyes closed, blissful smiles on their faces.

“Jayne, over here!”

Jayne looked to Suki near the back of the salon, the sexy Asian beckoning Jayne to join her.

Jayne hesitated. That would mean walking deeper into the salon, where all the women seemed to be looking at her as she passed, giving her the once over, making her feel exposed.

“No boys, right?” she thought to herself. “Safer?”

Jayne was happy to see Suki, but gaped at the silver halter-top and mini the busty Asian was wearing, with a pair of shiny sexy silver spiked heels.

“Hey, Suki, this, whoa,,” Jayne said, backpedaling a bit as Suki tried to kiss her on the mouth.

Suki stepped back. “Sorry sweetie, I think I had a few too many. But why so scruffy looking Jayne? You need a make-over.”

“Suki, what is going on here? This empowerment lecture looks more like a girls behaving badly video.”

Suki giggled and grinned. “Yeah, girl stuff. No boys, no worries. Here, have a shot,” she said, grabbing a shot glass filled with a curious pink drink from the tray of a woman dressed as a sexy cocktail waitress who was milling about the crowd, offering beverage.

“Now, Suki, wait, I wanted to” Jayne began, but Suki had already pushed the drink into Jayne’s hand, then towards her mouth, Jayne unconsciously opening her mouth to avoid spillage.

The hot pink liquid slid down her throat, going straight to her head, leaving a fire burning in her belly.

Before she knew it, Suki had given her another. “Here, you need to catch up,” she said, joining Jayne in another round.

Jayne’s head was spinning. “Um, Suki, I think, I..Wow,” she began, and then stopped.

Suki seemed to fade in and out, blurred, then in sharp focus.

Jayne wondered for a moment if she had been drugged, but then the drinks and the music and the smells started to hit her.

Suki took her hand. “Come on, let us get you over to one of the sinks,” she said, pulling Jayne with her.

Unresisting, Jayne noticed that Suki’s mother, Lisa, was there too, wearing the same outfit as her daughter.

“Jayne Layney, so nice to see you again. Here, sit down,” she gestured.

Jayne relented, but Suki pushed her into the seat, and before she knew it, Lisa had turned on the hose and was wetting her hair.

Blinking, for things seemed to be blurry, Jayne was surprised to look up and see Rachel and Sophia Tompkins, both wearing matching blue gowns that looked more like stripper dresses.

She opened her mouth to speak, wanting to ask the women some questions, wanting to know where Ann Drist was, but Lisa was shampooing her hair now, and Suki was giving Jayne a foot massage, as well as slowing starting to pull down the sweat pants Jayne was wearing.

“Hello Jayne, I hear you have been looking for us,” Sophia said, grinning down at the dazed blonde.

“Miss….Tompkins..I have…questions?” she asked, not sure why it came out that way.

Sophia put a finger to Jayne’s lips. “Call me Sophia, and save your questions for later. All will be revealed to you.”

When she said revealed, she suddenly pulled at the front of her dress, revealing one of her beautiful breasts to Jayne.

Jayne gasped, and when she did, she found Rachel near her, filling her mouth with one of her own exposed breasts, Jayne suddenly sucking on it with no thought or will.

Her panties were soaked now, and Suki was slowly working her way up Jayne’s upper body, Lisa mesmerizingly massaging Jayne’s soaked scalp, decadently droning sexy phrases and idyllic images in Jayne’s foggy mind.

“Washing away old thoughts. Washing away bad thoughts. Washing away wrong thoughts.”

Suki’s eyes gleamed as she eased Jayne’s panties down her body, the dazed busty blonde limp and unresisting.

“Washing away old thoughts. Washing away bad thoughts. Washing away wrong thoughts.”

“Mmph…mmph..Mmph,” Jayne murmured, lost in lust, sucking on the precocious teenager’s tit.

She cried out in pleasure when Suki’s knowing tongue found her wet willing pussy, Sophia now taking a large pair of scissors and slowly cutting off Jayne’s hoody, leaving a tattered pile on the floor beneath the chair.

Jayne was lost, not realizing when she had been taken to another chair, walking bent over now, Rachel’s breast still in her mouth, the other women assisting, sitting Jayne down, descending upon her in mesmerizing mélange of powders, blush, cuts, whispers, and pleasure.

Jayne did not know who had removed her bra, nor did she know who had dressed her in a sexy matching purple bra and panties, but it felt good, especially when Suki held a mirror aloft and Jayne took notice of her wonderful make up job.

“One last step,” Lisa said, leading the still unresisting young woman over to one of the blow dryers.

Jayne tried to speak, her mouth now free of nipple. “What..is happening,” she sighed, the effort to speak being more effort than she realized. “You are being made to understand, Jayne,” Lisa said. “Just as Suki brought me to understanding,” she continued, suddenly drawing her daughter closer to her.

They kissed, passionately.

On the lips.

Jayne shook her head, the shocking and arousing display jarring her from her erotic reverie. “What?”

Her jaw dropped, for as though on cue, Sophia and Rachel began to kiss as well, hungrily, grinding their bodies against each other.

Soon other women were as well, and Jayne was stunned to see the many mothers and daughters who were kissing, licking, touching.

With an inhuman effort, she pushed the blow dryer from her head, and staggered to her feet.

Pushing her way through the throng of women, who were pulling at her now, laughing, groping her, Jayne fought her way towards the door, grabbing someone’s long grey trench coat, slipping it on as she pushed her way past Kimmi, and out into the mall.

Face flushed, panting, she drew the belt around her, running towards the emergency stairs, passerby staring and whistling.

The jarring fire alarm helped her gather her senses, as she pounded down the stairs, ignoring the pain of her bare feet.

Pushing open one of the large EXIT doors, she stumbled out into the night, cutting across the movie parking lot so she could take the shortcut through the woods and make it back home unobserved.

Back at the mall, Sophia dialed her cellphone, luxuriously leaning back on one of the salon chairs as her daughter and Suki both painted tongue pictures on her pussy.

“Hello Mistress, this is Drone #5. The bee was given nectar, but now it has taken flight.”

She nodded, listening to the instructions being given her by her Queen, her Mistress.

“Yes Mistress, this drone hears and obeys. We will not fail you.”

As the lusty night of incestuous pleasures reached its carnal climax, Jayne ran through the woods, almost in tears, feet cut, scared and bewildered.

She had left her Blackberry back at the Salon, but there was no way to go back for it now.

The she stopped. She was closer to her boss’s house then her own apartment.

That is what she would do, go to Abe’s house and tell him the bizarre truth.

As she cut across another parking lot and wooded area, making her way towards houses again, she was not aware of the long black limo that was now shadowing her.

To be continued…