The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

New Neighbor

By isadorable

Chapter 2

Allison’s next day at work was a blur. She had risen at her usual time, dressed, and grabbed a macchiato on her way to the bus. One of the partners she worked for had a big case heading for trial, so there was lots of work to keep her busy. Even so, Allison found herself watching the clock, and recalling the fantasies that had swirled inside her head the previous evening.

Five-thirty finally arrived, and she was lucky to catch a bus as soon as she left the office. Traffic was unusually light, and she made it home in less than twenty minutes, picking up a take-out chef’s salad at a local deli. Allison entered her new building, took the elevator up to her floor, and made her way down to her own apartment. She glanced down the hall at Dania’s door, but saw no sign of activity within.

The hot water was working perfectly now, and she decided to take a quick shower. She dried herself, put on a clean pair of white lace panties, and slipped a simple blue sun-dress over her head. The dress was loose and comfortable and she knew it flattered her eyes and skin. She put on a pair of casual sandals, decided against a necklace, and went back into the kitchen to eat her salad. When it was finished, she washed her hands, took up Dania’s robe and folded it neatly, grabbed her keys, and went back out into the hall.

She locked her door and began to walk slowly toward Dania’s door. “What am I doing?” she kept asking herself, even as her steps took her closer and closer. “Am I really going to let a stranger hypnotize me? And what am I expecting her to do?”

But she already knew that her curiosity was stronger than her doubts, and the deep attraction she had felt the previous evening had not faded overnight. Whatever happened, she had to find out.

She reached Dania’s door, willing herself to be calm and to breath normally. She knocked loudly, and soon heard approaching footsteps. The door swung open, and there she was again—as captivating as before. Her raven hair was pulled back, and she was wearing black leggings, a loose white silk blouse, and gold necklace. Once again, Allison felt this unfamiliar tug of attraction.

“Allison!” Dania exclaimed. “I was hoping you would return. Please come in.”

She swung the door wide and Allison entered. Dania motioned her into a chair in the living room, and then sat down across from her.

“Here is your robe,” said Allison, reaching out to hand Dania the folded garment.

“Thank you. . . it may come in handy later,” said Dania. “So tell me, what have you decided?

Allison gulped, looking again for the words. And then she said:

“I haven’t changed my mind. If you can help me, I want you to hypnotize me.”

Dania nodded. “Very well. But for what purpose?”

This was harder. Allison squeezed her eyes together for moment, and then said softly:

“I want to feel what the women in your pictures are feeling.”

Dania nodded, and stood up. She extended a hand to Allison, and said:

“Then come with me.” She led her down the hallway past her studio and into her bedroom. The sun was sinking toward the horizon, and the evening light suffused the room with a warm, golden glow. Dania led Allison to the foot of the bed and turned her around gently, so that her back was to the bed and she was facing the opposing wall.

“Stand here,” she directed. “Close your eyes and breathe slowly and deeply. You are safe here: let your body relax and your mind go empty.”

These instructions were easy to understand but not so easy to follow. Allison closed her eyes obediently, but her mind kept racing. Why was she still here in a stranger’s apartment, asking to be hypnotized? What was going to happen next? Would she really “go under?” Yet even as these questions and doubts assailed her, she felt no desire to stop.

She sensed Dania’s presence moving closer, and then felt Dania’s lips press softly against her forehead. “Good girl,” she said. “Wait here for just a moment. I need to get a few things ready, and then we’ll begin. Keep breathing. . . in. . . out. . . long. . . and slow.”

Allison obeyed. She began to focus on her breath. . . listening to the soft rush of air as she inhaled, then exhaled. . .in. . . out. . . in . . . out. She could hear Dania moving around the apartment, lowering the blinds, opening a closet door, and moving something across the room in front of her. There was the snap of a match being struck and the faint aroma of smoke after it was blown out. And then she heard a rustle of clothing, and Dania’s bare feet against the floor, coming closer.

Again, Dania’s hand stroked her cheek. “Very good, Allison. Are you ready?”

Allison nodded.

“Then open your eyes.”

Allison obeyed, blinked, and saw a tall cylindrical candle standing on a pedestal about six feet away. The flame glowed bright yellow with streaks of orange and red, flickering slightly with the air currents in the room. She stole a quick glance at Dania, who was standing at her right side in a short silk robe tied loosely at the waist. She was barefoot, her long legs visible and her face serene and beautiful. She turned to Allison and leaned towards her, her warm breath tickling Allison’s neck and a soft, low voice murmuring in Allison’s right ear.

“Now, Allison, listen to me very carefully. I want you focus on the candle flame. For now, don’t take your eyes off it. Watch the flame, as it dances in front of you. Only the flame. . . Breathe in—long and slowly—and then exhale. . . . Yes, that’s it . . .And again. . . and again. . .Very good. That’s right, just breathe and let your mind drift. We are safe here together . . . it is quiet and peaceful. . .There is nothing you need to think about now. . . nothing for you to do except relax and let go. . . . Mmmm. . .yes. It feels good to let go, doesn’t it? Your eyes on the flame. . . always on the flame. . . . Watch how it dances. . . And as you watch the flame, listen to my voice. . . Breathe in. . . breathe out. . . . each breath takes you deeper and closer to bliss . . . Watch, and listen. This is all there is. . . the flame, and my voice.”

Allison kept watching the flame, her breath now flowing easily in . . . out. . . in . . . and out again. . . Dania was right; it was so easy to let go. . . . to let her mind drift. . . the rest of the room gradually faded away. . . . There was just the flame…. flickering brightly before her eyes. . . and Dania’s soft voice like a gentle caress in her ear. . . moving ever deeper inside her mind . . . As she watched the flame and listened, Allison felt like she was falling ever so slowly. . . spiraling down like a leaf borne on a gentle warm wind.

It felt good.

It felt wonderful.

“Watch the flame, and hear my voice. . . There is nothing for you to do except listen, and go deeper, your body relaxing. . .because it feels good to let go. . .so good to watch the flame, and listen. . . follow my voice as it leads you deeper, always deeper. . . . Your eyes are heavy….but you must keep them open a little longer…..because it feels wonderful to let go. . . to give up control. . . No need to think, none at all, only feel. . . as each breath takes you deeper….its feel so good. . . so at peace . . . so happy… watch the flame. . .hear my voice…..and do as you are told.”

“Go deeper. . . and sleep. . .”

Alison’s eyelids slowly closed, but the image of the candle flame still lingered in her inner vision . . . Her breasts rose slowly as she breathed in and out, focused entirely on the soft voice penetrating deep inside her mind.

“Very good, Alison, we are almost there. . . You feel wonderful now, so peaceful and safe. . . There is no reason to resist. . .no reason at all, because giving up control feels so good. You want to do what you are told, don’t you? You want to obey. . . to follow my instructions. . . because that will bring you the pleasure that you crave.”

“I know you are attracted to me. . . and I know that this is new and unfamiliar. But it perfectly natural for you to be attracted to a woman. . . there is nothing to be ashamed of and nothing to fear. . . If you want to feel another person’s touch or to give pleasure in return, is because that desire is part of who you are. . . Your body will not lie to you, it will always tell you what it wants.”

Dania moved behind Allison, and gently brought her closer, enfolding her in her arms. . . Allison sighed, her body melting into the embrace. . . all resistance gone. . . Dania’s hands began to slide ever so softly down Allison’s sides, caressing her arms, her waist, her hips. . .and then lifting the thin sundress up and over her head. . .all the while speaking softly into her ear. . .

“That’s it, Allison, relax and enjoy. . . Feel my touch, and let your body go. . . give in to the pleasure you have been seeking.”

Allison moaned as she felt Dania’s caresses, and for the first time felt the powerful urgency of physical desire. . . . From deep inside the trance, her body kept saying More. . .mmm… I want more. . .please. She could feel her nipples harden and the folds of her pussy thicken. . . growing ever more sensitive and craving attention. . .

“Ohhhh. . . yes.” she whispered, trembling in Dania’s arms.

“Very good, pet” came the answering whisper. “Go deeper still.”

There was a small pop of a stopper being removed, and suddenly the familiar aroma of the bath oil was in the air around them. . . Allison drank it in and her whole body quivered. . .and then she felt Dania’s finger tip, slick with oil, slide across her left nipple, encircling the hard nub and sending spirals of pleasure swirling into her core. . . Another pause, and Dania did the same to the other breast, and then cupped each softly in her two hands, chuckling softly to herself.

“You like that, don’t you? Mmm? The oil is a bit magical, isn’t it? Let’s see what how it feels on that pretty pussy of yours. . .”

She slid her hand slowly down Allison’s belly, and let it rest just above her mons. Then, ever so softly, a long finger, slick with oil, slid lightly along the one side of Allison’s folds. . .and then returned up the other. . .and again, just a bit harder. . .and Allison grew wetter and her hips began to rock gently. . . pressing against Dania’s body as she stood behind her.

“That’s it. . .mmmmm. . . now tell me, my dear. . . do you want more? Tell me.”

Allison moaned again. . . finding it hard to speak. . . .and then a long shudder. . .”oh, please. . I do.”

“Say it again.”

“Yes, oh yes,” Allison moaned. “Please. . . don’t stop.”

“What do you want? Say it.” A command.

Another shudder. “I want more,” gasped Allison.

“Good girl,” whispered Dania, her lips grazing Allison’s ear.

Dania slid her finger down Allison’s slick slit, drawing another gasp and quick spasm from the now-deeply entranced woman. She found the moist, swollen clit and gently stroked it, teasing. . increasing the pace and pressure ever so slowly, never giving Allison quite as much as she wanted.

“Listen carefully now,” whispered Dania. “You are in bliss. . . so far under, and enjoying such pleasure. . .right? Nod for me. . .”

Allison nodded obediently, her hips continuing to rock against the gentle pressure of Dania’s hand.

“Are you ready to cum, Allison?”

The young woman trembled. . . hovering in desire….and could only say. . . “yes. . .oh please, yes.”

“Very good, pet. . .But before I give you permission, you must learn this phrase: ‘Portrait of Pleasure.’ Say it.”

Allison gasped, her body longing for a release that lay just out of reach.

“Say it . . .” commanded Dania…. her lips nuzzling Allison’s neck and her fingers toying expertly with Allison’s hungry pussy.

“Portrait of pleasure.”. . .moaned the young woman, conscious only of Dania’s voice and touch.

“Again,” said Dania.

“Portrait of Pleasure, Portrait of Pleasure. . . .oh god….Portrait of Pleasure. . .” chanted Allison, each repetition burning the phrase deeper into her into her entranced mind.

“That’s right,” intoned Dania. “You are my Portrait of Pleasure. Whenever you hear me say that phrase—“Portrait of Pleasure,”—you will become just as you are now. . . obedient, submissive, and aching with desire, a slave to your desires and to me, and eager to do whatever I ask. Do you understand?”

There was a pause. . . as Allison’s body and mind recorded the words and the intense sensations that were bombarding her. . . And then with a shudder…

“Yes….ohhhh….please.…yes….I do.”

Dania smiled, and slid two fingers deep inside Allison’s cunt, as her other hand reached around and her fingers flicked rapidly at Allison’s swollen clit, saying:

“To help you remember, my dear. . . .cum for me.”

And Allison did, tumbling over the brink in a series of shuddering spasms. . .her body tense and glistening with sweat, for the first time plunging into the delicious bliss of release and surrender . . . And as her orgasm faded, Dania lay her down on the bed and enfolded her in her arms and rocked her gently. . . until the last wave of delicious sensation had passed.

“So now you know, my dear,” she whispered softly. “It is time to bring you back to the real world, and prepare you for more.”

Dania slowly disentangled herself, and took Allison’s hands, pulling her slowly to a sitting position on the bed. Still entranced, Allison waited calmly, breathing long and slow and deep, her body swimming with endorphins, obediently awaiting instructions.

“Listen to me,” said Dania gently, reaching down to pick up the sundress and slowly maneuvering Allison’s head and arms back into it. “I am going to count to five. As I count, you will slowly leave the trance and come back to full awareness. You will feel happy, blissful, and at peace, but you will not remember what just occurred between us. You will remember that you feel a strong attraction to me, and that we had a lovely evening together. And you will be eager to see me again, as soon as you can. Do you understand?”

Allison nodded. It felt so good to be told what to do.

“One” said Dania. “You are at peace, but it is time to awaken. Think of your life, your new apartment, your job, your family and friends. There is a whole world for you to explore and enjoy.”

Allison stirred. Her eyelids fluttered, and she gave a soft, contented sigh.

“Two.” “It is evening, you are tired and happy. You want to go back to your apartment and sleep. You have had a lovely time here, but tomorrow is another day and you must work. Open your eyes.”

Allison took a deep breath, and opened her eyes, not fully aware of where she was.

“Three,” Dania said, smiling. “Come back to the world, my dear.”

Allison looked at Dania, and recognized her, still feeling this powerful attraction.

Dania smiled, and reached out to caress Allison’s cheek.

“Four,” she said. “You are almost there, my dear. The candle is gone, the flame has been extinguished for now. It is time for you to be fully awake.”

“Five.”

The last veil dissolved, and Allison became fully aware. Wait, she thought. What just happened? Why am I back in Dania’s apartment?

Just a minute, she thought, searching back in her memory. I needed a shower yesterday. I knocked on her door. She suggested I take a bath instead. I did; it was wonderful. We had dinner. We talked; I told her all about Chad and me. She flirted with me, and I liked it. I looked at her paintings… they turned me on. . . yes, that’s right… and then I asked her. . .um, something. I don’t quite remember. But I had to bring her bathrobe back—that must be why I’m here now. I’m tired, and I feel so relaxed. It must be time to go home.

Dania watched with a knowing smile. And then she said:

“It was wonderful to see you again, Allison. Do you have your keys? Good. I look forward to seeing you again soon.”

She leaned in and gave Allison a gentle kiss, and then whispered a few words in her ear.

Allison blushed. She stammered a hasty thank you, opened the apartment door and left. As she glanced back, she saw Dania looking at her from the doorway. She felt an urge to turn and run back to her—but why?—yet instead she walked quickly down the hallway to her own apartment.

Once inside, she paused, trying to make sense of her feelings. Then she went to the bathroom, brushed her teeth, slipped off her dress and slipped quietly between the sheets. She was exhausted and eager for sleep, but could not forget the parting words that Dania had whispered.

“I want to paint your portrait.”

She had seen Dania’s work, and she knew what this must mean. Did she want Allison to pose for an erotic painting? To her surprise, Allison found the idea intriguing, even irresistible. She had to see Dania again. She wasn’t quite sure why, but she knew she could not resist. But when? She tossed and turned for a few moments trying to decide, and then drifted off to a fitful and dream-filled sleep.

End of Chapter 2