The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

New Neighbor

By isadorable

Chapter 3: Rikki

Allison awoke the next morning with a strange sense of disquiet. She sensed that something unusual had happened to her, and that somehow it involved her new neighbor down the hall. But try as she might, she could not put her finger on the events of the past evening. Parts of it were clear, vivid and unmistakable, but other portions of her second visit to Dania’s remained vague and fuzzy, almost unnerving. What exactly had taken place? Allison couldn’t quite remember, except that Dania had said that she wanted to paint her portrait, and she knew she wanted that too. Eagerly. But she couldn’t say why.

She had roused herself and got to the office a half hour late. Time seemed to drag on endlessly, but as the close of business loomed and the prospect of returning to Dania’s crept closer, Allison found her spirits lifting and a sense of anticipation began to build inside her.

She rode the bus home and entered her building, heading quickly down the corridor to her new flat. When she reached her door she found a note taped to the front. She took it inside and opened it, reading:

“My dear Allison:

I meant it when I said I wanted to paint your portrait. If you have no plans for this evening, I would love to get started. I think you’ll find it enjoyable.”

It was signed “D”

Reading the short note gave Allison a thrill of excitement. She quickly shed her work clothes and headed for the shower, taking care to shave her legs, trim her sex, and end it with an invigorating blast of cold water. She dried herself off and slipped into a pair of loose linen shorts and a snug sleeveless top. She slipped on some leather sandals and left the apartment, her pulse quickening as she walked down the hall.

She paused at Dania’s door, took a deep breath, and knocked.

She heard nothing for a moment, and then came approaching footsteps. The door swung open, and Dania was there, in a set of paint-splattered black overalls.

The same warm smile.

“Allison! It is so good to see you again. You got my note, I gather?”

Even in a well-worn painter’s outfit, Dania was a fountain of sensuality. And once again, Allison felt slightly tongue-tied in her presence. But she pressed on.

“Yes. Are you really serious about wanting to paint my portrait? Why? Somehow I don’t think I’m the right person for the kind of work you do.”

Dania arched an eyebrow, and gave a quick smile.

“I am very serious, and I think you would be an ideal subject. Please come in; there’s someone here I want you to meet.”

She turned and walked back into the living room, and Allison followed, closing the door behind her.

There was another woman in the room, standing and watching them both enter. She was tall—nearly six feet—thin and angular, with close-cropped blond hair, and pale white skin. Tight black jeans hugged her long, shapely legs, and a snug lycra top caressed two small high breasts. Her arms were covered with ornate tattoos and an onyx stud pierced one nostril. Nobody would have confused her with an ingénue; her entire presence announced that she was dominant and on the prowl. Even Allison, naïve as she was, could tell that. Yet it was her eyes that commanded one’s attention: they were a deep, intense blue, and focused laser-like on Allison as she entered.

Dania led Allison over to her and said:

“This is Rikki, one of my oldest friends. Rikki: this is Allison, the young woman I was telling you about.”

Oh god, thought Allison. What had Dania been saying about her?

Rikki approached, towering over her, and fixing her with an intense, predatory gaze. And then she spoke, in low, flat voice.

“It is a pleasure, Allison. I am not surprised Dania wanted to introduce us.”

What did that mean? wondered Allison. Is this a set up? I come here to see Dania, and she decides to set me up with her dyke friend?

Her discomfiture must have been apparent, because Rikki stepped forward and caressed her shoulder, saying: “Don’t worry, little one. Our friend Dania hasn’t been telling me any secrets. She just invited me to come over and fuck a newbie. And let me just say it will be a pleasure. . . because you really are pretty damn cute.”

Allison stepped back as if she’d been slapped. She turned to Dania, face aflame and desperately confused.

“What did you tell her? I’m not. . .I’m not. . . what do you think I am? What the fuck is going on here?”

Dania watched her calmly, and then she spoke.

“Allison, please. Wait just a moment. Do you remember what we talked about last night? About hypnosis, and how it could not make someone do anything that they really did not want to do? That is why I asked Rikki to come over, and why I was hoping you would return. Because I need both of you to complete my project.”

Dania came over to Allison, and took her hands.

“Listen to me closely, Allison. I am going to paint a portrait of pleasure.

When Allison heard the trigger, her eyelids fluttered and closed, her breathing slowed, and her body began to awaken. The room faded away, and she was again in thrall to Dania’s voice and ready to submit, to do whatever Dania asked of her.

Dania spoke, in a soft, soothing voice.

“Dearest Allison. You are back in your trance, and you have nothing to fear. Each breath takes you deeper, and increases your longing. Hear my voice, and enjoy all the lovely sensations it brings. You feel hunger and desire, and the more you submit, the more powerful those feelings become.”

“When I tell you, you will open your eyes and look at Rikki. When you see her, you will want to submit to her just as you would to me. You will want to touch her and taste her, and you will be eager to let her touch you however she wishes. You will crave the warmth of her lips and the feel of her hands. You will want nothing more than to bring her pleasure, and to do whatever she commands. If she gives you permission, you will orgasm, just as you did last night. And the more readily you submit to her, the greater your own pleasure will be. Do you understand?”

Allison nodded, trembling with the sensations welling up inside her.

“Is this what you want? Tell me,” cooed Dania.

“Yes,” whispered Allison.

“Good,” said Dania. “Very good. Take another breath. . . . and another. . . going deeper still. That’s my good girl. And now: open your eyes and look at her.”

Allison obeyed, and saw Rikki standing a few feet away, with a small wolfish smile on her lips. As she looked on, Rikki began to disrobe, slowly, first removing her boots, and then peeling off the skin-tight jeans to reveal a skimpy black thong. She raised her arms and shed her top, exposing the firm pale breasts and bright hard nipples. As Allison looked at her, she found herself wanting to touch the pale skin, kiss and lick those hard nipples, and let Rikki do the same to her. It was as if her entire body had shifted into overdrive and wanted as much sensation as it could handle.

Rikki shot Dania an admiring glance. “My dear, you are good. . . . The transformation is amazing.” She grinned. “I’m going to enjoy this.”

Dania gave a small, tight smile in return, but at the back of her mind came a strange sense of disquiet. It was hardly the first time she had arranged this sort of rendezvous, yet she was suddenly and unexpectedly aware of an unfamiliar sense of doubt. But she did not hesitate. Turning to Rikki, she said coldly:

“Everything is ready. Bring her to my studio.”

Dania turned and walked down the hall to the room where the other portraits hung.

Rikki came over to Allison, who was standing stock-still, chest rising and falling with long, slow breaths.

“Come here, little one. We are going to have some fun tonight, aren’t we?”

She leaned in, gently kissed Allison’s lips, and then reached down and roughly pinched a nipple through the thin fabric of Allison’s dress.

Allison gasped and moaned, her body trembling at the unexpected touch.

“Oh yes,” said Rikki, watching her reaction. “I’m going to enjoy this. And so will you, I’m sure. Let’s find out just how much of a slut you really are. Come with me.”

She took Allison’s hand, and led her, obediently, to the studio where Dania awaited. As they entered the room, Allison saw an elaborate tableau: there were three tall pedestals holding tall vases, each filled with bouquets of dark crimson flowers. In front was a platform bed, with a thin double mattress covered in black satin sheets and three large violet pillows. On each side of the bed was an array of oil lamps, casting a flickering light across the room. The curtains were drawn, with thin shafts of evening light peeking around the corners of the heavy fabric.

Dania stood opposite the bed, with a large format camera mounted on a tripod. Allison briefly glanced over at her, but let Rikki lead her over to the bed.

“Stop,” she commanded. “Stand still.”

Allison obeyed.

Rikki lowered her long, lean body onto the mattress, and slid back, propping herself up against the pillows. She smiled.

“Now, little one. You are a cute little newbie, aren’t you? Just beginning to learn what your body can do, eh? Our friend Dania here has opened the door, but it’s time for your next lesson. And that calls for a new teacher.”

“Look at me,” she continued. “Watch my eyes. I want to you to take off that pretty little dress for me. But do it slowly. Make me want you.”

Allison heard the command, and locked eyes with her. She could feel the power in the other woman’s gaze, and she wanted to please her, to obey without hesitation. She reached down and took up the hem of her dress, raising it ever-so-slowly up her leg, and then above her hips, letting the fabric nestle at her waist and exposing the lace underwear she had put on earlier. She began to sway, moving her hips to an unseen rhythm, disappearing deeper into the erotic mood that filled the room.

Rikki watched, and nodded with approval, as she let her hand trail down to briefly caress her sex. “Very good, little one,” she murmured. “Keep going.”

Allison raised her arms, and drew the dress up further. The thin fabric rose easily up past her breasts and shoulders. She pulled it up over her head, and then tossed it theatrically to the side of the room, all the while locked in Rikki’s gaze. She could hear her own breathing, hot and hoarse, and felt both hungry and blissful, as if lust and serenity were indivisibly linked.

Rikki looked her over carefully. “You have a lovely body, little one. My friend Dania does have such good taste. Don’t stop: let me see the rest.”

Allison shivered with pleasure at the command, but did not hesitate. Obeying drew her deeper and made her happier still. She hooked her thumbs into the waistband of her panties and pushed them down over her hips, and let them fall to her feet. She took one foot out, then the other, and kicked them away. And then she stood naked and unashamed in front of Rikki, who was still lounging against the pillow with her long legs stretched out in front, gently teasing her own nipples.

“Very nice,” she said. “You passed test number one.”

Her tone sharpened: “Now, little one. It’s time for Test #2. Time for you to justify your existence. Come closer.”

She pointed to the floor at the edge of the bed, and Allison quickly took two steps forward. She could hear Dania busying herself on the other side of the room, but her attention remained riveted on Rikki. She could feel her body humming with anticipation, without knowing what would happen next.

“Kneel.” A command. And then another: “Look at me.”

Allison dropped to the floor, her face a few inches from Rikki’s feet. She could see the outlines of Rikki’s sex against the tight thong, and feel herself getting warm and wet as she knelt so close. Rikki’s eyes were still locked on hers, and she was powerless to look away.

“Listen carefully, slut. Last night Dania showed you what your body is for, but she gave you only part of the lesson. A slut like you has other uses, and the most important of them is serving stronger women like me. I know you’ve never eaten pussy before, but it’s time you learned. So get busy, slut. Fuck me with that pretty little mouth of yours.”

She paused.

“Do it slowly.”

“Do it right.”

And then:

“And if you do a good job, you’ll get your reward, and Dania will get her painting.”

Allison heard the rough commands and felt a shiver of fear, a feeling soon swept away by her own obedient hunger. She leaned forward, and began to kiss Rikki’s feet—first the left and then the right—beginning with soft nibbles and then more ardent attention, sucking each toe and letting her tongue slide along the ankles and slowly up the slender calves. Acting on instinct, she let her hand gently stroke the long, slender legs, and felt Rikki’s body respond. She slid forward, her torso resting on the mattress, and began to kiss and lick the taut muscles of Rikki’s inner thigh, as her left hand slid upwards and pressed gently against the fabric surrounding the damp mons.

“Ahhh,, that is very good, little one,” purred Rikki. “You may have a talent for this. Let me make it easier for you.”

She raised her hips and slid the thong down, then lifted her legs high in the air and pulled off the skimpy silk. She lowered her legs back down, spread wide, and smiled.

“Now, slut. See if you can make me cum. But not too soon.”

Allison slid forward, closer to Rikki’s pussy. It was completely bare, save for a tiny patch just above the slit, and Allison breathed in the musky scent of the domme’s obvious arousal. She tried to imagine what she would want someone to do to her, and moved closer, beginning with gentle kisses around the labia, accompanied with light, teasing licks. She could feel Rikki’s hips rolling slowly, and she moved in closer, sliding her hands under Rikki’s ass and cradling it towards her. She let the tip of her tongue flicker lightly along the slick folds, tasting the sweet salty tang for the first time....and to her surprise she found it delicious. She wanted more. Rikki let out a long, soft moan, and Allison felt her own body tremble in response.

She took it slowly, as she’d been commanded, dancing around the hood and lips but never slipping her tongue fully inside the moist pussy itself. The moans grew louder and more insistent, and after a few more minutes of playful teasing, she sent her tongue tip sliding up the sweet slit until it found the clitoral bud, and she gave it a single light swirl, and then another, and then a third, a bit longer, hearing Rikki gasp hoarsely with each one.

Encouraged, Allison pulled Rikki’s hips even closer. She licked harder, and felt the clit swell in response. . . what a turn-on to feel its warm firmness against her willing tongue and then let it slide gently between her lips. . .

“Ohhh…fuck, don’t you dare stop,” hissed Rikki, her legs spread wide and hips rocking beneath Allison.

Allison increased the pace, burying her face in Rikki’s snatch and feeling the juices coat her lips, tongue and cheeks. The more Rikki moaned and squirmed, the more Allison could feel her body responding, her nipples hardening and pussy dripping.

Suddenly Rikki reached down and grabbed Allison’s head with both hands, holding it tightly and maneuvering it right above the top of her cunt and shoved it down hard “There!.....right there…..don’t stop. . ..ohhhh….fuck yes. . .god.. . YES!”

Allison felt Rikki’s body tense, just as hers had the previous night, and then shudder as the spasms took over. As Rikki’s writhing eased, Allison slowed her pace and began to cover her belly and thighs with gentle kisses, until Rikki roughly shoved her head away.

“That’s enough, slut; you need to learn when to stop too.”

Allison recoiled, fearing that she had angered her, and slid back off the edge of the bed and curled up, seated on the floor. Her body was still humming with the desire to please, and she murmured “I’m so sorry; I did my best.”

Still panting, Rikki laughed and pulled herself up on the bed and leaned back against the pillows. “Don’t worry, little one. For someone tasting pussy for the first time you did damn well. It wasn’t the best tongue fuck I’ve ever had, but you did what I told you to do. You just need a lot more practice.”

She shifted on the bed. . . and gave Allison an unexpectedly warm smile. “As Dania could tell you, I’m mostly a hungry, angry, demanding bitch. But I keep my promises. So get that cute little ass of yours up here. It’s time for your reward.”

She called out to Dania, who was busy arranging two imposing flash lamps. “You ready, babe? Because I’m going to give this little slut her first real fucking.”

Dania nodded, and said in flat voice, “Sure, Rikki, go ahead, I’m ready.” But once again, Dania found herself distracted by an odd feeling. She had enjoyed countless lovers over the years, and she prided herself on never feeling jealous. She had spoken the truth when she told Allison that she loved entrancing people and she enjoyed playing the voyeur, as she had just done with Allison and Rikki. Watching two women in the throes of passion was usually a huge turn-on for her, giving her art its fire and depth.

But this evening, something felt wrong. As she watched Rikki reach over to the bedside table, open the drawer, and remove a black leather harness, and then slip her legs into it, tighten it around her hips, attach a slender black dildo, and then cover the cock with a condom and lube, she knew exactly what was going to happen. In the past she’d have been watching eagerly, aroused and ready, waiting to capture that exquisite, delicious moment when Allison was about to cum.

But this time, that familiar feeling of anticipation and control was missing. A part of her didn’t want to see Rikki mount the entranced young girl and didn’t want to watch Allison contorted in the throes of passion, even though she had arranged the whole scene and even though Allison could not help but crave Rikki’s attentions.

And Dania didn’t know why.

Rikki turned to Allison and said sternly: ”C’mon, little one, up on the bed.”

Allison obeyed.

“That’s it, slut. Now, on your knees, and turn to face Dania. Look at her. Think about her. And get the ass up in the air where I can see it.”

Allison did just as she was told.

Whack. A sharp slap on her ass. Whack. Whack.

“Good girl. . . that was just to remind you who’s in charge. Now spread those pretty legs a bit for me. . .

Allison shifted her legs apart, and immediately felt Rikki’s hand slide between, her index finger probing her slit.

“Oh…..we are the hungry little newbie, aren’t we? Are you ready to be girl-fucked for the first time?”

Allison didn’t know what to say. . .

“Do you?” commanded Rikki.

“Yes.” whispered Allison.

“Yes, what?” demanded Rikki. “What is that you want?

“I want you to fuck me. . . please. . .“ moaned Allison.

“Good girl,” said Rikki, and slid the strap-on between Allison’s legs. She slid it back and forth once, twice, a third time, before slipping it slowly inside Allison’s dripping cunt. Allison groaned with pleasure, and instinctively thrust her hips thrust backward to take it deeper, as Rikki began to rock slowly, impaling her on the cock and urging her on.

“That’s it, little one. . . take your reward. . .but don’t you dare cum until I say you can.”

Allison was in heaven. The descent into sub space a turn-on by itself and getting Rikki off earlier had fueled the fire. Rikki had none of Dania’s charms and allure, but she seemed to know exactly what to do to make Allison’s pussy sing. The pace of her thrusts gradually quickened, making Allison more and more desperate for the sweet bliss of release. But it was even more important to obey, which made her even hornier. . .and even more desperate for permission to tumble over the edge.

Facedown against the mattress…gasping for air with each new sensation…..she moaned a whispered plea.

“Please….please…..oh god, let me. . . .”

Rikki smiled, and looked up at Dania, who was watching the two of them from behind the camera.

“Now, babe?”

Dania nodded.

“Whenever you want,” she said, evenly.

Whack. Rikki smacked Allison’s ass again, and whispered fiercely: “Cum, slut. Cum now.”

Allison’s back arched as Rikki began a series of deep, rapid thrusts, and she suddenly felt as if she were rising up, suspended in mid-air, hovering, and at that moment, there was a bright flash of light and then another, and then she came. . . pussy clenching around the hard rubber phallus, tumbling down, down, and down as she came. . . again, and then again… and then once more. . . she felt Rikki withdraw. . . and collapsed wordlessly onto the mattress. . . body glistening with sweat and drowning in decadent pleasure.

Rikki stepped off the bad, unfastened the buckle, and stepped out of the harness. She was grinning at Dania, who was busily putting away the photographic equipment.

“How was that, babe? Pretty good, huh?”

Dania nodded, silently.

“I gotta thank you, babe. . .she’s a real sweet catch. Damn cute, and eager to let someone show her the ropes. . . We can have a lot more fun with her, I bet.’

Dania flared, and turned around angrily.

“Rikki. . . please. Will you just shut up and go? You got off, and I got my photo. I’ll finish the paintings. But right now I’m tired, and I have to figure out what to do with her.”

As the two women spoke, Allison lay quietly on the bed, her breathing slowly coming to normal. The conversation didn’t really register with her, so deep was the trance and so profound her exhaustion. It felt better to just lie there, comfortable, warm, and so, so relaxed.

Rikki stared for a moment at Dania, shrugged, picked up her clothes and left the room. Her footsteps clattered down the corridor, and a few minutes later, the door to the apartment opened and closed with a loud bang.

Dania and Allison were alone again.

Dania walked over to the bed and sat down beside the naked young woman. She put her hand on Allison’s back and stroked it gently, murmuring:

“Now, my sweet, it is time to sleep, for just a little awhile. And then I’ll wake you, and take you home. Listen to my voice, as I count backwards from ten. When I reach 1, you will fall into a delicious, healing sleep, until I wake you.”

“Are you ready? Good. . . . 10. . . 9. . . 8. . . 7. . . 6. . . 5. . . 4. . . 3. . . 2. . . 1.”

Allison slept. Dania sat on the bed and watched her, trying to decide what to do.

End of Chapter 3