The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The New TV

by Kirjava

Tags: mc mf ff md fd gr

Chapter 1 — Testing the New TV

Mark was masturbating.

If anyone asked, he was testing his new TV. He had just hung the TV on its adjustable wall mount, auto-scanned the over-the-air channels (just in case—Mark couldn’t remember when he last watched broadcast TV live), and logged into his streaming accounts. He was now testing the image quality when connected to his laptop, using the first high-definition source that came to mind.

On the brand-new screen, there was an actress Mark had seen a few times before: trim and youthful, with smooth but discreetly muscular curves, with a narrow waist and a generous ass, skin the color of espresso crema, and large, obviously enhanced boobs. When she stood up, her tits jutted out with what could almost pass as natural perkiness; but when she lied on her back, or bent forward, he could easily see the outline of her implants. Not that he could see that now: she was on all fours, facing away from the camera, pretending to enjoy deep-throating a dildo with a suction-cup base attached to the floor, while doing her best to cover as much of the screen with her round, smooth, larger than life, crema-colored ass.

Mark enjoyed the view of her outer folds, plump and fleshy and slightly parted to reveal her darker inner folds. The new TV did an amazing job of rendering their dewy, crinkly texture. Mark started salivating. He imagined himself lying on his back, his cock replacing the dildo, his face just under her gorgeous pussy. He could almost smell it: fresh sweat on clean skin, overlaid with the mouth-watering tang and dick-hardening musk of her arousal. His cock did indeed get harder, and he slowed down the rhythm of his jerking, lest the “TV test” ended too soon.

His right hand, stroking his cock, unconsciously matched the rhythm of her blowjob, while he brought his left hand up, pretending to caress her smooth ass. He imagined it soft and yielding over toned, firm muscle, her skin wonderfully elastic. He pulled her ass down, one-handed, guiding her pussy over his mouth. He licked her inner lips. He sucked on one, then the other, pulling and pinching just a little as he released them. He then put his tongue in the fold between an outer and an inner lip, and licked up and down, tongue pointed and pressing firmly, going almost all the way to her clit. First time he did this she moaned on his cock and broke the rhythm for a moment. He did it again, and a third time with a longer stroke, trying to reach her clit. It was just out of his reach, so he grabbed her hips with both hands and pulled her lower, while she kept sucking his dick. He adjusted her position, his nose now pressing on her folds while his lips found her clit. He sucked gently on the hood, gave her clit a single small lick, and resumed licking her folds. He was rewarded with another moan, a change in rhythm, and more tangy wetness. He kept teasing her clit while stimulating its root, feeling her arousal grow. After yet another frustratingly small lick, she pressed herself down on his face, demanding more. He teased one more time, then started giving her the firmer, faster tongue action that she wanted. She moaned almost continuously now, the vibration doing wonderful things to his dick.

Knowing he was getting close, Mark licked faster. He took a chance and brought a finger to collect some wetness from her pussy, then moved it to her asshole, resting it on the puckered opening. She shuddered and pushed into his finger, moving her clit away from his mouth in doing so. He removed his finger, gave her ass one firm slap, grabbed it roughly, and guided her back up in line with his mouth. As punishment for her impatience, he switched back to tiny licks on her clit, teasing her again; she groaned loudly and trembled under his grip, but kept still. Rewarding her restraint, he resumed licking her clit in earnest. She took his cock deeper in her mouth in unspoken encouragement. He brought his wet finger back to her asshole and pushed it in without hesitation.

She came.

Her cry on his cock brought Mark off too. She was too deep in her own orgasm to swallow. She released Mark’s cock and got his last splash of cum on her face. She lowered herself—almost fell—on top of him, face on his thigh, wet pussy on his upper chest, boobs squeezed between them.

Mark was content to let her rest for a short while. After he caught his breath, he lifted his head and started kissing and nibbling her smooth ass cheeks. She stirred and turned around, smiling.

“We made a mess”, she said.

She used her fingers to wipe the cum off her face, then slowly and deliberately sucked each finger clean, watching him. She then scooted over and sucked and licked his dick clean. Mark could not believe he was beginning to get hard again so soon. She continued well past the point of cleanliness, making appreciative sounds when his cock swelled, which got him even harder. She moved on top of him and kissed him.

“Mmm. I taste good.”

She kissed him again, and Mark responded, hungrily. She repositioned herself, bent down to kiss him again, and impaled herself on his cock in one smooth move. Both moaned into each other’s mouth, but kept their lips locked as she started moving her hips up and down, the intense sensation of her tightness overwhelming Mark again. He did not come—he could not have, so soon—but he instinctively raised his pelvis to match her strokes. He grabbed her ass with both hands—marveling again at the amazing combination of softness and firmness—and pulled her into him, and himself into her, hard, on every stroke. She let go of his mouth to pant and moan.

After a few dozen strokes, she bent down, kissed him again, bit his lip a little, and took advantage of his daze to pull herself free of his grab. She scooted down quickly and dipped her head on his cock, letting it hit her throat one, two, three times, before swallowed it all the way. Mark was lost in the sensation. When she lifted her head, took one breath, and deep-throated him again, he came. She held still and swallowed around his dick, prolonging and intensifying his orgasm.

As soon as his spasms died off, Mark pushed her aside, flipped her on her back, and dove down on her pussy, going straight for the clit. He found her pussy soaking wet with fragrant, slick nectar, lips swollen and hot. She must have worked herself up quite a bit fucking herself on him and sucking his cock, because she came in less than a minute. Mark kept his tongue pressed on her clit, not moving, until the spasms of her orgasm almost stopped. He then dipped his index finger into her pussy, then pushed it into her ass, putting his thumb in her pussy at the same time. Gently squeezing the thin layer between her two holes, he pumped his fingers in and out a few times. Keeping his thumb in her ass, he moved his index and middle finger to the folds either side of her inner lips. Tongue still pressed on her clit—not rubbing yet, too sensitive—he brought his other hand between her legs, palm up, and pushed two fingers in. He curled his fingers in a “come here” motion, finding the rough lump on the front wall of her tunnel, just behind her pubic bone. Two fingers on her G-spot, a thumb in her ass, two fingers pressing on the branched root of her clitoris, he switched from pressing on her clit with his tongue to sucking on it, then immediately to fast, firm licks.

She came again, crying almost as if in pain, her contractions harder and sharper, clenching both ass and pussy around his fingers. She sprayed a small amount of clear liquid on his chin and lower lip, in two little bursts. More oozed out with the next few contractions. Mark gently removed his fingers, wiped his chin of her juices, and licked his fingers clean. He made to bend down between her legs as if to drink the tasty juice directly from the source, but she put a hand on his head to stop him.

“Uh-uh. Not yet. Too sensitive.”

“You do taste good, though.”

She smiled mischievously. She used her hand to carefully scoop some of the juices from her pussy, wincing slightly from overstimulation. She brought the hand to his mouth, and he licked her fingers one by one, mmm-ing and aah-ing for show. She laughed happily.

Just then, reality caught up with Mark. He was not “testing his TV” anymore. There was a real, live woman, with a delicious pussy and a velvety laugh, skin the color of crema, cute dimples and twinkly eyes, in his bed, looking contentedly at him. She seemed about to purr, but this did not change the fact that the situation was impossible. Behind them, the TV showed an empty expanse of laminate flooring, with a forlorn dildo attached by the suction cup at its base. Mark took a deep breath and was about to voice his concern, not sure what to say yet, when she spoke.

“I guess Lana was right.”

The apparent non-sequitur derailed Mark’s half-formed thoughts. He closed his mouth, and she continued.

“Lana’s a girl I work with. You’ve probably seen her. Fake blonde hair, fake boobs, tattoos, looks great in a thong.”

She stopped, realizing the pointlessness of the description that matched probably half the women she worked with.

“Anyway. Lana. She told me that something like this had happened to her a few years ago, before I started working in porn. She was filming a solo, fucking herself with a dildo, when she suddenly found herself in another bedroom, with a man fucking her. She said she did not have time to react: after two or three strokes, he pulled out and came. He sprayed her in the face and on her belly. A second later, she was back in her room, dildo in her hand.

“She would have thought it was a hallucination, but she had what looked like cum on her face and on her tummy. There was no cameraman—she was working alone, in her spare bedroom—but the recording showed her pumping at her own pussy, then a glitchy frame, an empty bed for about five seconds, then another glitch, then her holding the dildo, pointed at her face, with cum all over her.

“She said she tried to tell her producer about it. She even showed him the video, but he didn’t see a glitch or an empty bed or anything on her face. He told her to lay off the drugs and/or booze, so she did not press. They even used the clip online—no point in letting her work go to waste, if no one else could see the weird glitch.

“She also told me that, before this, she did not like facials at all. Very few girls do, in fact, but they sell, so hey. After this, she said she discovered she liked getting cum all over her face. I mean, liked-liked it.

“She did not bring it up with her producer again, but she did tell me and a couple of other girls she knew well. One of them said she had heard a story from another girl: a typical, tall Swedish blonde, married to a typical blond Swedish guy with a big dick, who was also in the trade. They’d been trying for a kid for quite a few years, on set and off. This was a nice, clean studio in Europe, so everyone else used protection. In the middle of fucking herself with a dildo on all fours, she found herself suddenly in a different room, being fucked doggy-style by a black man. He shot his load in her, and she found herself back in the studio, mid-stroke. The whole thing took less than five seconds. The cameraman had not been looking at her, and the footage looked perfectly normal. She also thought it was a hallucination, but a few weeks later she found out she was pregnant. Nine months later she gave birth to a healthy brown kid. Her husband didn’t bat an eye—workplace accident!—and was happy to raise him as his own. Great guy. The kicker? She had never ever filmed a scene with a black man.”

“So—”

“So I told Lana she was either full of shit, or had a weird dream she mistook for reality. It turns out I owe her an apology: apparently, these things happen. The few cases I’ve heard about were just the guy shooting his wad, for better or worse, and done. But you, mister—by the way, I’m Roxie”, she said, extending her hand.

“Mark. Nice to meet you.”

“As I was saying, you, mister, very very nice to meet you. Best sex I’ve ever had, I think, and I’ve had a lot. And I really liked sucking your cock. In fact—”, she purred, and moved downwards.

It was Mark’s turn to stop her.

“Uh-uh. Not yet. Too sensitive.”

She laughed her velvety laugh.

“Fair. But I love sucking your cock, and I’m not into it normally at all.”

She thought for a moment.

“In fact, if I imagine sucking any other cock, it’s meh—another day at the office. But when I think of yours—look!” she said, scooping fresh wetness from her pussy and bringing it under his nose.

He inhaled deeply, then sucked on her fingers. She giggled, pulled her hand away, and sucked on her own fingers.

“I do taste amazing today, if I can say so myself.”

“You do”, he said, leaning in to kiss her.

They made up unhurriedly, him exploring more of her body—she had a wonderful curve to her back, and he liked her understated muscle, and especially the way it left that sensual cleft around her spine in the small of her back. As he was caressing her waist and moving down to her ass, her mouth found one of his nipples, and she sucked and bit almost painfully. Mark shuddered and his cock twitched. He went to her boobs in retaliation. He grabbed one tit—the implant felt a little strange, a huge lump, harder than the natural part of the boob—and squeezed the nipple between his index and middle fingers, while digging his fingers roughly into the flesh of her boob. He took her other nipple in his mouth, and he sucked hard.

She put her hand on his head, pushing him away.

“No! Sorry! Stop, stop.”

He stopped and stood back, shocked at the pain in her voice.

“My boobs… I’m very unhappy with them. With the boob job I got. I know, they look okay when I stand or sit straight, but I don’t have any sensation in one nipple, the other one is often painful, and the implants just sit wrong and look wrong and feel wrong when I do anything other than sit still. Good decision financially, but really, really bad personally, you know? They tell me these things happen even if you pay five times as much for your surgery, but I can’t help thinking that I should have waited and saved a little more… My nipples aren’t even the same size when they’re hard—the left one doesn’t get very hard anymore. That’s the one I can’t feel.”

Mark looked pained himself.

“They’re beautiful. You’re beautiful. I’ll lay off your boobs. You have plenty of other beautiful parts. Such as”, he said in a playful growl, “this amazing ass!”

She laughed, a twinkle in her eyes again.

“Dat ass is all natural!”

“Dat ass is amazing, that’s what it is.”

They were not really horny anymore, either of them, but they did explore each other some more. They fell back naturally into conversation. It turned out they had many things in common—they liked some of the same music, they had seen and enjoyed a lot of the same movies, and both liked reading science fiction. They feel into a heated argument about the relative merits of Ursula K Le Guin’s work versus Robert Heinlein’s—with Roxie siding with Heinlein and Mark with Le Guin, no less—but it felt they were arguing like old friends did, not like two strangers who have known each other for just over an hour (a good part of which they had spent fucking). Mark liked Roxie’s laugh, and she got his humor. He enjoyed her witty and often raunchy anecdotes, and she liked a good audience.

When they eventually got out of bed, it was to shower. They chose to “save water”, which ended up taking much longer than two back-to-back showers, but it was entirely more enjoyable—except perhaps the part where Roxie, almost apologetically, washed her own boobs. Mark washed her everything else very thoroughly to make up for that, and she would have “cleaned” his cock again, but the hot water had run out.

They toweled each other off, went into the kitchen, and made a simple meal—omelet, a salad and a few sandwiches—working easily together, wearing just aprons.

Then they ate, got horny again, and fucked some more.

* * *

“What happens now?” asked Mark, playing with his fingers in her hair, looking into her eyes.

“We sleep, I think. If I’m still here in the morning, we’ll work it out then. I’ll probably have to go home and get back to work, I think, but I’ll take some time off and come back in a few days. By the way, where are we? What city? I’ll have to write down your number, but I’m not sure it’ll travel back with me if I get, um, switched back. This is all a bit insane. No, wait! I know.”

She stood up, wonderfully naked and crema-colored, and went to his desk. She wrote on a piece of paper, bending down more than necessary and wiggling her butt at him.

“Remember me by this!” she said, straightening up, holding the piece of paper. She put it down on Mark’s desk, jumped back into bed, and kissed him.

He laughed.

“Come on and take a low ride with me, girl!”

He did not intend it as an innuendo, but she surprised him by pulling the covers off, diving down, and taking his cock in her mouth. He didn’t think he could get hard again, but when she turned around and sat her freshly fucked pussy on his face, Mark found that he could.

* * *

In the morning, she was gone.

For a moment, Mark thought it had all been a dream. But, on his desk, there sat the note. In neat handwriting, it said ‘Roxanne Davies’, followed by a phone number, an email address, a street address, and two conjoined little hearts.

“A silver locket”, Mark said to himself, smiling.

The TV remote was on his desk too. Curious, he turned the TV on. He never got around to turning off his laptop, so the screen still displayed the video, paused at the end, now out of full-screen mode, showing a satisfied “Roxxx D. Dee” licking her fingers. The suction-cup dildo, now detached from the floor, was in her other hand.

He stared idly at the porn site for a moment. Then his eyes fell on the title of the video:

‘GIRL WITH DELICIOUS PUSSY LOVES TO SUCK YOUR COCK’.