The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The New TV

by Kirjava

Tags: mc mf ff md fd gr

Chapter 2 — Watching Repeats

Mark pondered. Somehow, Roxie teleported out of her movie and into his bed. But… if what he had watched had been a recording, did that mean that, while Roxie-from-the-movie and him had been fucking, a present-day version of Roxie had also existed somewhere else? If Lana’s story was true, whatever this was had happened to her as she was recording, but the guy she interacted with had only watched it at least a few days later. Did Roxie and Lana and the Swedish actress get transported in time as well as in space? Or did the Roxie that was so enamored with his cock exist only temporarily? But then, why would she be gone from the video?

Did the title of the clip change her? Was the change permanent, or did it fade when she returned? (If, indeed, she returned somewhere/somewhen and was not a copy that just disappeared.) Would the changes still affect present-day Roxie, wherever she was? Would present-day Roxie remember their encounter?

Some of these questions seemed like a direct road to madness. In fact, he could not rule out a complex hallucination. Did he have a mental health issue? Mark decided to focus on the questions he could answer meaningfully.

He called the number on the piece of paper. He got a generic voicemail message.

“Hi Roxie, this is Mark. I miss you already. I don’t understand what happened yesterday or how, but I’m glad it did. It was amazing—you’re amazing—and I can’t wait to see you again.” He left his phone number.

First question unanswered yet, there was only one other question Mark could hope to answer. Did the title of the clip affect Roxie? For that, he had to find Lana’s videos.

First, he bookmarked Roxie’s video, and saved a complete copy of the page locally too. Then, he looked for videos from the same studio. This was not as easy as it sounded, because the videos were not tagged with the studio name, and the studio wasn’t a category he could search by. He had noticed, however, that about half of the suggested videos the website would give him were from the same studio; then, he needed to watch only the first few seconds to check for their logo. After less than fifteen minutes, Mark was sure he’d found her: bottle blonde with dark eyebrows (and dark roots in a few of the videos), large, round, stiff-looking tits that stood high on her chest, large tattoos on her arms, and hips that looked good in anything—but particularly good in a thong.

Mark watched the ending of a few of her recent videos; she got cum on her face in all but one of them. Although, given that a lot of porn videos also ended like that, this was not strong evidence.

He searched by name of the actress and sorted the results by date. He paged back three years and worked backwards from there. Almost all her videos involved a guy (or, sometimes, two of them); there were only a few solo ones. About four years ago, Lana had shot a few solo videos in a short span of time, all filmed in the same bedroom. Mark watched one of them on fast-forward. She had a dildo. She sucked on it, trying for provocative and managing only unconvincing. Then she fucked herself with the dildo, first lying on her back; then on her side, holding the dildo from behind, giving a good view of her pussy; then on her back again; then on all fours; and, finally, on her back again.

Mark got distracted and missed the ending. He seeked to about a minute from the end and watched carefully. His phone dinged—and by the time he picked it up and saw that it was an email he could read later, he had missed the ending again. He rewound again and sat tight, focusing on the video. The phone dinged, but he ignored it. His eye itched, so he rubbed it, and missed the last few seconds again.

This was getting ridiculous. He went five seconds from the end and paused: there was Lana, cum on her face. He pressed play. She picked some cum from her face on a finger, put it in her month, and the video faded to black. He went fifteen seconds from the end and paused: there was Lana, face clean, eyes half-lidded and mouth open. He pressed play. She pumped five or six more strokes with her dildo, came (or acted it fairly convincingly), pulled the dildo out of herself, and the video faded to black, her face still clean. Mark seeked to five seconds from the end and paused. In that frame, Lana had cum on her face.

He shook his head in disbelief.

Then, he looked at the title.

‘LONG HAIRED GIRL WITH BIG TITTIES LOVES BEING FUCKED AND GETTING CUM ON HER FACE’.

Lana’s next video was dated two days later, and it involved Lana and a guy. She had longer hair, acted more convincingly, and got a facial at the end. Mark could swear her tits were a bit larger too. He went back to the previous video and tried to compare the length of her hair and the size of her boobs before and after the event, but the camera angles made it difficult.

He was pretty sure Roxie’s story about Lana was true. The title of the video almost certainly affected the person, and it didn’t even have to be related to what happened in it: Mark was sure there had been no cum involved in the original video—and describing masturbation with a dildo as “fucking” was quite a stretch, too. He was mildly irritated that the porn site used such clickbait titles for their clips, but he was not really surprised.

Mark remembered that his phone got a second notification while he was trying to watch the video, so he checked it. It was a text:

‘Hi Mark. Miss you too. Can’t talk now. Will call tonight. Roxie <3’

He felt a pleasant warmth in his chest. He also noted that she did not use textspeak in the brief message. Definitely a keeper!

But now he had to rush to get to work on time. He put Roxie, and the impossible phenomenon that brought them together, out of his mind for now.

* * *

Back home, Mark clicked on the bookmark. “Roxxx D. Dee” smiled at him from the page. He switched Developer Mode on, and inspected the HTML DOM. Digging past image carousels, video previews, recommendations, and all the advertising crud, he found the video title. He clicked edit, then paused to think.

After a few attempts, he had typed this literary gem:

‘BEAUTIFUL GIRL WITH LARGE, ALL-NATURAL, AMAZINGLY FIRM, GRAVITY-DEFYINGLY PERKY TITS THAT SUIT HER FRAME PERFECTLY, WITH CUTE, EXQUISITELY SCULPTED AREOLAE AND GORGEOUS LONG NIPPLES’

He needed to turn that into a full sentence in the style of porn video titles.

He could have replaced either occurrence of ‘with’ with a ‘has’, but that would have been too passive. A proper porn title needed action.

‘BEAUTIFUL GIRL WITH LARGE, ALL-NATURAL, AMAZINGLY FIRM, HEALTHY, GRAVITY-DEFYINGLY PERKY TITS THAT SUIT HER FRAME PERFECTLY CUMS MULTIPLE TIMES WHEN YOU MAKE LOVE AND PLAY WITH HER SENSITIVE BOOBS WITH CUTE, EXQUISITELY SCULPTED AREOLAE AND GORGEOUS, LONG NIPPLES’

He hoped it was not too long.

He hoped he would see Roxie again soon, whether by magic phenomenon or not, whether with heavenly boobs or her imperfect implants.

We wool-gathered for a long moment, then went back to editing the DOM. He found a second occurrence of the title, although that did not appear to be rendered. He changed that too, for good measure. He applied the changes and turned off Developer Mode. The page showed the new title under Roxie’s cute smile.

He connected the laptop to the new TV, took his underwear off, and pressed play.

The video started with Roxie warming up, theatrically sucking on the suction-cup dildo. She attached it to the floor and turned her amazing ass towards the camera. Before her lips were on the plastic cock, Mark was already imagining himself replacing it with his real, live, quickly hardening one, Roxie’s delicious, fragrant pussy just above his face. Instead of pulling her down this time, Mark imagined caressing her ass, smooth skin over plush layer over firm muscle having an immediate effect on his cock. He thought of moving his hands to her waist, and higher, remembering the feel of the incredibly sexy cleft between the muscles on her lower back. His hands followed her torso to the sides of boobs. Instead of batting his hands off, she moaned on his cock. He needed no further encouragement. He cupped her boobs from underneath, her firm nipples pressing into his palms. He squeezed the elastic flesh gently and got a moan in return. He kneaded more firmly, got another moan and a few deeper strokes.

He moved one hand back to just touch the side of her boob and one to caress her back; she shifted up and sideways to press her boob more fully into his hand. He brought both hands back to cup her hanging breasts; she lowered herself forcefully, trapping his palms between his torso and her boobs. He squeezed and kneaded, and she moaned and took his cock deeper. In doing so, she lifted her chest, giving him space to move his hands. He pinched her nipples. Between the deep strokes, the moaning on his cock, the almost painfully erotic feel of her nipples between his fingers, and the sheer excitement of having her back, Mark was close. He went back to squeezing her boobs hard, fingers splayed wide, as much firm tit as he could grab in each hand. Roxie stopped moving her head, and he felt her tensing up. He let go and immediately grabbed and squeezed her nipples again. Roxie came, her fluids dripping on Mark’s face.

He flipped her over, then kneeled between her legs. He drank her in: areolae still shrunken to rings of dark beads around her long, erect nipples, breasts firm, youthful and slightly conical, large but not droopy at all. They were much wider at the base, with boob flesh extending high up her chest, almost to the clavicles, and to the sides, in that delicious way that would have looked absolutely scandalous if she wore a vest. She was still breathing hard, coming off her orgasm. Mark repositioned himself to fuck her, missionary position, but paused at her entrance. He bent down, took a nipple in his mouth, and sucked hard and entered her at the same time.

She came. Her movement, or perhaps her cry of pleasure, got him over the edge too.

He immediately scooted down to lick her pussy, now soaked by two of her orgasms and one of his. He extended is arms and cupped her tits, even as he licked her clit. He alternated squeezing and releasing her nipples, switched to pawing and kneading, and back to squeezing. She came again. He kept his hands on her boobs, flicking her nipples, and played with her pussy, avoiding her clit for now. He sucked on the inner lips, stuck his tongue in her vagina, licked and sucked the inner lips some more. He moved to the folds between the inner and outer lips and increased the pressure. All this time, he kept pawing at her boobs. The joy of feeling the perfect combination of soft and elastic, the thrill of running his fingers over the bumps of her areolae, the sheer delight of squeezing her fleshy nipples—the fact that he knew she was enjoying it too! He felt this joy, this thrill, this delight as physical pleasure: like the sensation of long fingers gently scratching his scalp, but all over his body and a hundred times more intense. He wanted do bury his entire face in her fragrant pussy, to dissolve in her delicious juices. She moaned and pushed herself into his face, breaking his reverie. He obliged: he cupped her breasts in his palms, fingers apart, trapping her nipples between index and middle fingers. He squeezed and licked her clit in quick, hard strokes. She came again, flooding his face. Overwhelmed, Mark came too, spilling on the sheets.

Mark propped himself up on one elbow and watched her in deep fascination. Here she was, in his bed again, same cute face (even more beautiful in freshly fucked bliss), same luscious ass and trim waist, but new, magically transformed boobs. And what boobs! With her lying on her back, they bulged sideways a little, but the bulk stood proud and firm, the now relaxed areolae expanded somewhat, nipples slowly shrinking on top of pointed roundness. Mark thought that was what perfect boobs looked like underwater, neutrally buoyant, exquisite inner structure dictating their form, and not gravity. So strong was the appearance of weightlessness, he half-expected her arms to float up and her hair to spread out and slowly wave and sway, as if she was lying weightless in a gentle, warm pool.

Waves of motion bounced around the tit flesh. Mark, lost in contemplation, took a moment to realize she had moved. She was looking at him, smiling happily. He bent down and kissed her, and she responded warmly. They kissed at length, no urgency, no immediate need, profoundly intimate.

“Hi.”

“Hi.”

A long pause. They gazed at each other.

“Wow. I was not expecting you to pull this off again, whatever this is. This is special.”

You are special. Wow.”

Velvety laughter.

“These are great”, she said, cupping her own breasts. “Thank you.”

“No need to thank me. All I did was edit some HTML, string some horny adjectives together, and rub one off.”

More velvety laughter. She caressed his face.

“Whatever. If you rubbing one off gives me perfect boobs, more rubbing, I say.”

“Do you really want me to keep changing you? I think you’re perfect.”

She blushed. She lifted herself on an elbow to reach and kiss him.

“Do something for yourself next time.”

“Like what?”

She looked playfully at his crotch. He frowned.

“Yes, I know I’m no porn star, but—”

“That’s now what I’m saying”, she said, smiling. “Your dick is great, you’re a wonderful lover, and the best fuck I’ve ever had. But—”

“But it could be bigger.”

“But if it was a bit bigger, we could do a few more things. I could ride you reverse cowgirl while you played with my tits.”

He frowned, but his cock twitched approval.

“You have no reason at all to be insecure about your dick. Other than being a man: you’re all weird that way. Let me say this: it’s not that your dick is too small, it’s that my ass is too big for it to reach where I need it to reach in certain positions.”

He laughed.

“Don’t bring your ass into this. Your ass is perfect.”

He playfully pulled her towards him, flipping her on her belly. He slapped both her ass cheeks, gently, then bent down to plant a lot of kisses on each. She laughed and wiggled, and he hefted her rear up and parted her cheeks to expose her puckered asshole. He scooped some pussy juice with one hand and used the other hand to position his dick. He pressed his lubricated thumb on her asshole and entered her pussy from behind. She backed into him, so he reached with the other hand and grabbed a tit. He pushed his thumb in her ass at the same time. She moaned and started moving, which immediately dislodged his dick from her pussy.

They both laughed. He let go of her boob to reposition himself.

“See? You need a longer dick.”

“Okay. Thicker, too?”

“Sure, why not. I can take it.”

“As you wish.”

She laughed.

They resumed fucking.

* * *

When they came out of the shower later that day, Mark wore a towel around his hips; Roxie had her hair wrapped in hers. She looked at him with an amused glint in her eye.

“Mark. If this keeps happening, I’ll need to bring some clothes here. And a toothbrush.”

“Are you asking to move in?”

“Wouldn’t you like it. No, but I might want to go out.”

“Out-out, like, on a date?”

“Out-out, like, on a date.”

“We can do some online shopping, or you could tell me what you want, and I can go buy it right now.”

Mark picked up his laptop. Roxie sat at his desk, gloriously naked in his ergonomic chair.

“No sniffing or licking the chair after I go!”, she joked.

“No getting horny and leaking on my chair!”, he countered.

“No promises.”

“No promises then, either.”

She laughed, and opened the browser. They spent a fun half an hour picking clothes for her from the online catalog of a retailer that also had a brick-and-mortar store nearby. They were aiming for comfortable, everyday clothing, but both of them deviated often from this self-imposed brief and showed each other sexy little things she could wear.

“What are your measurements?”

“My new measurements? Good point, I have no idea. Do you have a tape measure?”

“I have the DIY kind, but I doubt you want that metal strip anywhere near your nipples. And it’s not flexible enough. But I saved a ribbon from a chocolate gift box: we can take the measurement with the ribbon, then we measure the ribbon with the tape measure.”

“Sounds good.”

He brought the tape measure and the ribbon. They proceeded to measure her new bust. Roxie explained to Mark what he needed to do. After they got the measurements, Mark commented that the ribbon looked good on her, and wrapped it around her bust again, barely covering her nipples, and tied it into a bow at the front.

“What, are you saying I’m a gift to you? Or just my boobs?”

“Maybe they’re a gift from me to you.”

“Isn’t that a bit presumptuous? For all we know, it could be my camera that’s magic. Or the dildo. Or me. What makes you think it’s you who causes this?”

She spoke with a straight face, but could not hide the smile from her eyes.

“I could have gone for gigantic, balloon-like implants. But I didn’t.”

“And for that, I thank you, o noble wizard. By the way, show me the title you used.”

Before their shower, Mark had explained what he found out about Lana and the titles of the video clips, and what he did to effect a different change. He showed her the bookmarked page, with the new title still under the paused video. Like last time, she was missing from the image.

“This is wild. I wonder why I’m so relaxed about it. You could have done anything to me.”

“I’d never—”

“I’m not afraid. You’re a good guy, and you seem smart enough not to mess up too badly. And I think the, um, magic, or whatever this is, picks up on your intention, at least a little. You described good tits here, but these are beyond amazing.”

“Let me be the judge of that.”

He untied the bow and let the ribbon fall to the floor.

“Yep. Well beyond amazing.”

“If we do this often, you have to get used to me being right every time.”

“Sure thing, boss”, he laughed.

They finished their selection of clothes—nothing wild: jeans, a pack of three t-shirts, a belt, a turtleneck sweater, plain cotton panties, and a plain white bra.

* * *

When Mark returned from the apparel store, she was sitting on the sofa, legs folded under herself. She was wearing one of his clean T-shirts and reading A Wizard of Earthsea.

“Hey. I helped myself to a clean T-shirt. I would have taken the one you wore this morning, but it smelled too manly, and—”

“Sorry.”

“—and I didn’t want to make a puddle on your sofa. This”, she said, pointing at the book, “is good.”

“You’ll need to get used to me being always right.”

“Pffft.”

She grabbed the bag of purchases and got dressed in thirty seconds.

“Take me out!”

They went out.

* * *

“That was a lot of food!”, she said, lying down on the sofa.

“We need to work it off somehow.”

“If only one could think of a way to do that.”

“Hmm”, he said, rubbing his chin. “I know!”

He strode towards her. He kneeled in front of the sofa and put the tips of his fingers on her sides. He grinned manically, and started tickling her.

“Fuck! No! Stop! Aah! Haha!”

He ignored her insincere pleas. He moved and grabbed a foot, preparing to tickle her sole.

“No! Not the feet!”

“Why, they’re your Achilles’ heel?”, he said, and began tickling.

“Ugh. You’ll die for this.”

He did not stop.

Roxie suddenly sat up, put a foot on his chest, and pushed him. He toppled. She stood up and put a foot on his chest.

“Stay down.”

She removed her foot from his chest and shimmied out of her jeans. Fascinated by the emerging view of her ass and legs, Mark did not move. Roxie peeled off her panties, threw them over her shoulder, stepped over him, and sat firmly on his face.

She bent forward and unzipped his jeans, took his rapidly hardening cock in her mouth, and closed her lips around its base. She rubbed her pussy roughly on Mark’s face. After a long moment, she lifted her head to breathe, keeping just the cockhead in her mouth. She also lifted her pussy of his face, allowing him to take one breath. Then she swallowed his whole cock again, pressed her pussy back on his face, and started rubbing again. He could tell she was working herself up, because he felt like he had to swallow, or else drown. When she took the next breathing break, he was prepared. He waited until she took his cock back in her mouth, took a quick breath, then immediately grabbed her hips and forcefully lowered her over his mouth again, this time lining her clit with his mouth and holding it there. He licked as fast as he could. He released her ass and moved his hands to her boobs, found her nipples, and squeezed. She came, and her choked cry set him off too.

She released his cock and lifted her hips to allow him to breathe. They both gasped and panted.

After they caught their breath, he said:

“So that was what, fifty calories?”

“Fifty-five, at least!”

“Then we have only seven hundred and forty-five more to go.”

“To the bedroom!”