The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The New TV

by Kirjava

Tags: mc mf ff md fd gr

Chapter 3 — Juiced Up

Mark woke up to an empty bed.

On his way to work, and on the way back, he thought about how to use his ability to change Roxie to give himself an enhancement. By the time he got home, he had an idea that was worth trying.

He also had a text from Roxie:

‘Hi Mark. Yesterday was great and I’m looking forward to the next time. The new boobs are fabulous. I don’t even need a bra! They’re bouncy and very sensitive, which is good, except I get pokies all the time, so I have to wear a bra in public after all. I don’t want to cause a car crash or give some poor old man a heart attack. Use your pretty head to think of something. <3 <3 <3’

Mark was happy to see he’d been upgraded from one sideways heart to three.

He decided to try a different video of “Roxxx D. Dee” this time. There seemed to be more of them now: she was clearly more popular than she had been two days ago. She had her beautiful, natural boobs in all videos, even those he clearly remembered from before. Mark wasn’t too shocked: he had given up understanding the logic of this phenomenon.

He chose another solo video (he did not want to find out what would happen if there was more than one person in the clip). It began with her riding same old dildo with a suction-cup base. In this video, she was facing the camera and playing with her tits while squatting on the dildo. It looked like a difficult position. Indeed, she did not keep it up long: she soon detached the dildo and fucked herself with it.

He went back to the beginning and paused the video. He entered Developer Mode and edited the title. He did not forget Rosie’s request to do something about her too-eager nipples.

‘YOUR GIRLFRIEND’S PUSSY JUICE CAN CAUSE A COCK TO GROW TO THE EXACT SIZE AND SHAPE THAT SATISFIES HER. SHE HAS COMPLETE, EFFORTLESS CONTROL OF HER NIPPLES’

Mark knew that he would not win any literary awards with this entry, but it seemed clear enough.

He pressed play.

He imagined himself the owner of the upright cock Roxie was bouncing on. He could not see her smooth ass, but he could see her gravity-defying boobs with their full, pointy shape. Her nipples weren’t hard in the video, but, in his imagination, they were as he remembered them, nice and long and hard, the areolae bunched up around them, crinkled and bumpy.

At first, she did all the work of moving up and down on his dick, but, just as she took matters in her own hands on the screen, Mark closed his eyes and imagined her bending forward on top of him and lifting her ass to allow him some movement. He responded by moving his hips up and down, bumping into her hips on every stroke. Roxie made small movements at first, but she quickly grew more enthusiastic and moved further away on each stroke, meeting his hips with an equal movement of her own. After a minute or two of this, instead of rising her hips when he lowered his, she followed him down, and pinned him there, engulfing his cock tightly and completely. She rocked her ass back and forth, grinding her pelvis against his. She made short, fast movements, with increasing urgency. She had her eyes closed her eyes and her mouth open. She let out a short little groan on each stroke. She tightened around him. Her moans grew louder. She bounced a few more times, clamped down hard, arched her back, and cried out in orgasm.

She lied on top of him for a moment, catching her breath. He stroked her hair and allowed her to recover.

She rolled off him and raised herself on one elbow.

“Hello there.”

“Hi.”

“This was different.”

“Different better, different worse, or different different?”

She laughed. Mark realized her laugh was quickly becoming his favorite sound.

“Different better.”

She reached and felt his dick with her hand. She immediately lifted herself on one elbow, to look at it too.

“Hel—lo there!”, she said, an octave lower.

Mark looked at his cock too.

It was… big. It was a little longer than before, and quite a bit thicker. The shaft had very prominent veins, and the glans was wider.

“How did you do it? Have you figured out how to change yourself? This is just perfect, by the way. A little longer and it would have hurt, and you got the thickness exactly right too.”

“It wasn’t me, it was you. Look.”

He moved to the laptop and left full-screen mode. Roxie read the title under the paused image of her empty room.

“Good thinking! But I wonder if—”. She trailed off. “Never mind. The nipple thing is great.”

She hardened and softened her nipples several times in quick succession. She made them hard, and made her areolae first large and flat, then small and crinkled around the nipple, then wider and puffy, then smallish and bumpy. She then made one nipple hard and one soft, and alternated a few times.

Mark watched, fascinated.

“This is… amazing, but a bit creepy.”

“I know, right? Let me check one more thing, then I’ll take care of that new monster of yours.”

She made her areolae flat and her nipples soft.

“Lick and suck.”

He obliged.

Her nipples stayed soft.

“This feels very good, but I can keep them soft. And I don’t have to focus on it at all. Or I can release them and let them do what they want.”

As she said that, her nipples began to react to his tongue, hardening at their natural pace.

“Mmm. This feels even better. Keep doing what you’re doing.”

He disobeyed: he bit her nipple, gently. She gasped.

“You done fucked up, Mar-K!”

She pushed him backwards and plopped her pussy on his face. She rubbed herself on him for a moment, then bent down and took his newly upgraded pole in her mouth. She could not deep-throat him anymore, but she did try. He was a little put off by the choking sounds she made. He felt uneasy that she was torturing herself to give him pleasure, and tried to push her away so that he could talk to her.

Roxie was not having it. She pressed her pussy harder on his face, and redoubled her attempts to swallow his cock. He changed tactic. He started by caressing her ass, and the taut muscle just under the smooth, soft expanse excited him, like usual. He was sure she felt him getting harder, because she shifted and tried a different angle. He took advantage of her distraction and grabbed her ass forcefully, pushing to position her clit over his mouth. He licked as fast and as hard as he could, holding her down on his mouth. She gave up trying to swallow him. Seconds later, she came, splashing sweet girl-cum on his face.

* * *

As they walked out from the bathroom, having showered together, Roxie stopped suddenly.

“Wait. Let me see the title again.”

“What?”

“The title of the video of me. The one you masturbated to.”

“Oh. Here.”

“‘Your girlfriend’? You sneaky bastard!” she said, but her wide smile and glittering eyes did not match her words. “Huh. How weird. If I think back, I’m pretty sure I was not your girlfriend yesterday. But if I think about it now, I’m your girlfriend, and it feels like I’ve been your girlfriend for a while. Eh. I was falling for you anyway, you just jumped the gun a little.”

He put his arms around her.

“Sorry. It seemed like a good idea. Do you want me to undo it?”

“No! No. But I want you to take me out on a date again, Mr Boyfriend.”

He kissed her on her forehead.

“As you wish.”