The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The New TV

by Kirjava

Tags: mc mf ff md fd gr

Chapter 4 — Self-Defence

Mark woke up alone again.

The first thing he did after getting out of bed was to check his dick. His morning wood was spectacular. In a good mood, he started getting ready to go to work. When he picked up his phone from the charger, he saw he had a message from Roxie.

‘Call me on your lunch break. Not urgent.’

* * *

Morning at work passed quickly. Mark usually ate lunch with his coworkers, but this time he excused himself. He went out and got a sandwich. He sat down, took his phone out of his pocket, and called Roxie. His girlfriend.

“Mmm. Good morning, lover boy”, she said, voice still rough with sleep.

“Good afternoon, lover girl”, he laughed. “What’s up?”

The phone could not do justice to her velvety laugh.

“What’s not up, you mean. Let me tell you. Last night—what you, upstanding citizens, would call early morning—so, last night, I was getting out from work. An idiot, one I’ve seen before, was loitering in the parking lot. I was walking to my car, he saw me, and he started walking towards me. He asked if I wanted ‘some action’, I said no thank you, he raised his offer to ‘quality time’, but I said no again.”

Mark made a concerned noise.

“I was a bit worried, yeah, but not too worried. I have the security guys from the studio on speed dial. But I’d seen him before, and Sarah had to kick him in the nuts a couple of weeks ago when he wouldn’t stop bothering her. He kept walking towards me, so I got ready to kick him. But then he stopped, opened his zip, and took his dick out.”

“Ew.”

“Yeah. He went something like, ‘How can you resist this? Look how big it is. Don’t you want it?’. I’d had enough of the creep and was about to call security. But then it occurred to me to try something. I was still dressed from the shoot, white shirt with ruffles and a short-short skirt—”

“The sexy librarian. I’ve seen you dressed like that. Yum.”

“Yes, that one. I’d wear it for you, but, so far, I always ended up naked when you did your magic. So anyway. I put my hand between my legs, pushed my panties aside, and got some secretion on my fingers. I wasn’t wet by any means—and certainly not because of him—but, you know, a nice healthy pussy is always at least a little wet.”

“And you have an amazing, super-healthy pussy that’s also very delicious. Yum.”

“You’re such a romantic. Anyway, I touched his dick with my fingers with the pussy juice.”

“You made his dick… bigger?!”

“No, no. I hoped the magic, or whatever it is, interpreted ‘grow’ algebraically.”

“Oh. Oh!”

“Yeah. I thought that what would satisfy me, what would really satisfy me, would be if his dick grew tiny and limp.”

He laughed.

“The size of a pencil. You know, the short ones they give out at Ikea. And the hardness of an overcooked noodle.”

“And?”

“I was very satisfied.” She chuckled. “It shrunk before my eyes, in about two seconds. He was shocked. Then he broke down and cried. He begged me to forgive him and to give his beautiful cock back.”

“That’s what he said? ‘Beautiful’?”

“Yup.”

“Was it?”

“What, beautiful? No, it was a cock. They’re ugly things. Except yours, yours is a work of art. And I love to suck it. Mmm.”

“Who’s the romantic now?”

She laughed. “His dick wasn’t small, or deformed, or anything, but it wasn’t huge either. Now it’s a limp noodle—a small limp noodle—and that really satisfies me. I told him to stop pestering women, stop drinking, and do something useful with himself. And come back and see me in three months, and if I’m satisfied with his progress, I’ll give his cock back, perhaps even larger and better than before. And I gave him my business card.”

“Was that a good idea?”

“Yeah, I gave him a business card from work. They’re exactly for this, well, not exactly—they’re for over-eager fans. The only contact information is a phone number for an answering service. They relay messages, and I call them back if I want to. I always never want to. But it shuts them up for the moment, when I hand them a business card with ‘my’ number and tell them to call me.”

“That’s smart. What did he do?”

“He sniffled, said he was sorry, tucked his noodle in, thanked me, and walked away.”

“Huh. Maybe there is hope for him.”

“Yeah, maybe. So, what are you doing?”

“Eating, then going back to work. You know, upstanding citizen stuff.”

“Uh-huh. I wouldn’t know. See you tonight? What are you going to do to me?”

“I haven’t thought about it yet.”

“Make me bisexual. I don’t really enjoy shooting with other girls, you know, threesomes and such, but it would be good for business if I could get myself to do it more often.”

“Are you serious?”

“Yes.”

“Ooo-kay…”

“‘What’s in it for me?’, I hear you ask. Threesomes! If you can seduce other ladies, and they’re willing to team up with me.”

“Are you serious?!”

She laughed. “No. I don’t think you have it in you to seduce women tag-team you with your girlfriend. But it would be a lot of fun, wouldn’t it? I’m serious about making me bisexual, though.”

“Okay. I’ll think about it. Sorry, I have to go back to work.”

“It’s okay. See you tonight, I hope.”

“I hope so too. Stay safe.”