The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The New TV

by Kirjava

Tags: mc mf ff md fd gr

Chapter 5 — Dual-Head

‘YOUR BISEXUAL GIRLFRIEND OFTEN USES HER CHARM AND HER HYPNOTIC EYES TO SEDUCE OTHER GIRLS AND SHARE THEM WITH YOU’, read the doctored title of the video. Mark thought that was a clever idea, and a good comeback for Roxie’s earlier jab. Not that her assessment of his seduction skills was off the mark, no—but it did sting a little to have it called out like that. Let her do the work then, if she didn’t think he could do it.

In the video, Roxxx D. Dee was again trying to fill the frame with the appetizing expanse of her smooth ass the color of espresso crema. Mark had actually had a conversation with her about this: Roxie mentioned that her producer had insisted on calling her skin tone ‘milk chocolate’, or ‘hot chocolate’. She vetoed this—because it was trite, because she did not want to be defined by her skin color more than she already was, and because she didn’t think it would be good for business. ‘Milk chocolate’ was not something people got horny for. Mark agreed with her opposition to defining her skin color on a cocoa-based palette, and added that it wasn’t technically accurate either: he said that cocoa and chocolate were a somewhat reddish brown, but her skin was a warm golden-brown—quite a different hue. They had tried to check this in the coffee shop. To compare colors, Mark tried to fish the foam from his espresso cup with a finger and to deposit it on her skin, which led to giggling, and licking, and kissing, and fondling, and to them almost being thrown out of the shop.

In the video on Mark’s screen, she was ostensibly sucking the familiar dildo with a suction-cup base. However, the way the camera was positioned, the entire clip was an excuse to show off her ass and her pussy. Mark thought it looked better than the first time he saw the same video. He couldn’t put his finger on what was different—the position did not give her boobs a chance to shine—but her dewy pussy somehow even looked delicious, and the way she displayed it for the camera was charged with a raw eroticism that Mark found hard to resist.

Not that he was trying to resist: he was already stroking himself, mouth watering as he thought of the musky tang she never seemed to hesitate to rub in his face. He thought of her skill and dedication in sucking his cock: even though they were both aware that her love for the act was artificially—and accidentally—induced, she craved and enjoyed it just the same. He felt bad that she could no longer swallow it, and especially that she tried so hard. He remembered her gagging pathetically, but still forcing herself, and still failing. That had not felt particularly great for him, but her unrestrained hunger had excited him. Maybe this was something to change next time: make it easier for her to take his enlarged dick, swallow his cockhead, envelop it in her throat, and push herself down and tighten her lips around the base of his cock. He did not want her to do this: she gave him amazing pleasure in many other ways. But she loved it, and she got off on it; when she had been able to swallow it, before his growth, it had felt fantastic for him too.

Mark dreamed of the other ways they pleasured each other. One of his favorites was licking her pussy. Not only because tasted delicious, making his mouth water every time he thought of her juicy tang; and not only because it looked and felt delicious, outer lips like a plump, dusky peach, parted slightly to let the dark, crinkly inner lips peek through, moisture hanging on them like morning dew, inner pink hidden until he used his tongue and lips—and teeth, gently—to part them and open the soft, tight passage to her warm core. Most of all, he loved it because in doing so, in enjoying her exquisitely built flower, in drinking her pungent nectar, he gave her pleasure too. He loved to make her squirm and moan and cry. He loved to tease her and bait her and tantalize her, and to see her groan and grind in frustration. He loved to return to giving proper attention to her pearl, to feel her relax and soften into his embrace, greater pleasure replacing great frustration, only for him to stop and cause even more frustration. He loved how she rubbed herself on his face, causing his cock to grow steelier. She noticed it and it excited her too, fresh fragrant juice smearing on his mouth and chin. He got a firmer grip of her smooth but muscular ass, to stop her squirming and grinding, and to re-center her over his mouth. He gave her clit two little licks, and he paused. She relaxed, then squirmed even harder. His grip held. He licked again, not stopping this time. He kept her ass still with one hand, and slid the other palm inwards, until two of his fingers pressed hard on her rosebud. She gasped, then lowered herself on him and finally got his cockhead past her throat. He cried his pleasure into her folds, and pushed his fingers in. She came, drenching his face, and he came too. She lifted her head to breathe, still convulsing with pleasure, squeezing and releasing his intrusive fingers. The last pulses of his orgasm splattered on her face.

She let herself fall next to him, on her side, breathing hard and still shaking. He eventually turned around to face her.

“Hi.”

“Fuck you, bastard. Tease me again like that, I’ll wait for you to fall asleep and sit on you and suffocate you with my own pussy.”

“What a way to go!”

“Yeah, you’d like that, wouldn’t you? Bastard”, she said, smiling. “Hi.”

It was at that moment that Mark realized he loved her. He liked her, he wanted her, and he wanted to spend his life with her. As he looked at her, contemplating this revelation, she sensed his mood.

“You’re looking at me like you… like—”

“Like I love you? Yes. I do. I love you, Roxie.”

“I love you too.”

They kissed. Then they immediately stopped, Mark now with some of his own cum on his face.

“What? You can give it, but can’t take it?”

“Do you really enjoy the taste?”

She scooped a little cum off his face, and she brought it to her lips.

“Yum. And I taste great too. Actually, your cum tastes just meh—I can take it or leave it—but it’s the idea that excites me. I love sucking your cock. I guess that extends to drinking your cum. You bastard”, she said, frowning jokingly.

“Hey! That one was an accident.”

“A happy accident”, she said, scooping more of his cum off her own face and sucking her fingers lasciviously. “Change me more.”

“Why? You’re perfect.”

She laughed, velvety sounds cascading happily. “I love you. For one thing, I want to be able to suck your cock properly, not just because you made me gasp and open wide when you poked my asshole. You made me love sucking it, now make me able to do it properly. You owe me that much.”

“Yeah, you’re right. You should be able to indulge in the activities that bring you pleasure. I’ll just grin and bear it”, he said with a straight face.

She poked him in the ribs.

“Fuck you. Make me able to suck your cock properly, or I’ll shrink it until I can.”

“You wouldn’t. You love it in your pussy way too much.”

“You’ve got me there. By the way, why is your cock not in my pussy right now?”

“Because we’re busy declaring our undying love to each other?”

“Fuck that! That cock, inside me, now.”

He laughed and sprung up. He rolled her on her belly and lifted her ass up. She wiggled, and he smacked her. She parted her legs to allow him access, and he scooted to position himself. He put both hands on her hips. She leaned forward, forcing him to move closer. She reached with her hand to position his cock at her entrance, and, before he had time to react, pushed herself backwards and impaled herself.

“Fuck! This is what I’m talking about. Fuck me.”

He did, and she fucked him back, in equal and opposite strokes: Newton would have been proud. On top of the pleasure and the sheer physicality of the act, Mark enjoyed the view tremendously. His hands were on her hips, the magnificent globes of her ass in sharp contrast with the delicate curve of her back. He was feeling greedy, though. He wanted her breasts too. He let go of her waist and leaned forward, supporting himself on one arm, while using the other to grab one of her tits. His position, bent forward over her, limited their range of motion, but the rough handling of her tit seemed to excite Roxie. She pushed herself more forcefully against his hips. Happy to have reacquainted himself with her right boob, Mark straightened himself and resumed pounding her from behind. He still felt she could give her more, so he snuck a hand between him and her and touched her asshole. She moaned and pushed back more. He removed his hand, trying to tease her. She did let out a frustrated groan, but then changed the rhythm slightly and gave a deep, satisfied moan. The pressure and the pleasure on Mark’s cock increased, as if her pussy was suddenly twice as tight. The intense sensation overwhelmed him. He could not think; all he could do was hang on to her hips and meet her strokes. Soon, even this was too much, and he came, so intensely that he almost fainted. Under him and around him, Roxie came too, with a long wail and gasps and a lengthy series of contractions he felt tightly, bringing him nearly to the edge of pain.

They came down from their peaks, Mark still buried in her. She still had her ass in the air, but she was no longer on all fours. She had slumped forward, chest and head resting on the bed, breasts flattened and pushed aside by her weight, pillowy sideboob emerging on each side of her elegant torso. He bent over her to kiss her back, and she gave a weak but happy mewl. He straightened himself, caressed her ass, and pulled out his—

“What the fuck?”

“Mmm?”

“Roxie! What the fuck?”

She rolled to a side, slowly, and turned her head, looking at him. Then at his two cocks.

“Oh wow.”

He had his usual (well, new usual) thick and fairly long cock, still with a jaunty upwards curve, but deflating slowly. Above it was a second cock, thinner and quite a bit shorter, but with a pointier and more prominent glans.

“So that’s why it felt so good. When you teased my ass, I really wanted it.”

“When I put my hand there, my whole crotch was wet with your juice. And you can— it can—”

“—cause a cock to grow to the exact size and shape that satisfies me.”

“Yeah, but—”

“You teased me, and I really wanted something back there. It was unconscious. I did not realize it until I saw it, just now.”

“What—”

“Shh. Here.”

She scooped some pussy juice and massaged it on his smaller cock. It retracted into itself and shrunk down to nothing. Mark watched, shocked and utterly fascinated.

“———but—”

“What if you want to fuck both my pussy and my ass again at the same time?”

He nodded.

She scooped more pussy juice and applied it to the spot above his cock. His second cock grew back. It extended out at first, long and thin and pointy, then the glans grew outwards, like an opening mushroom.

He looked pale. She laughed.

“This is fun!”

“Okay, stop, stop. This is a bit… scary.”

“What, when you play with me it’s okay, but when I play with you it isn’t?”

She said it teasingly, but he had the grace to look sheepish.

“I’m pretty sure it’s okay. Your main cock has been perfectly fine since I’ve upgraded it, hasn’t it?”

“I guess. Yeah.”

“So what’s the problem? My boobs have been fine too. And they seem to be defying the laws of physics 24/7”, she said, slapping the side of one breast and sending a wave through both, as if they were improbably floating water balloons. “So when this girl with magical boobs wants you to fuck her, you better grow as many cocks as she needs, mister.”

“Yes, ma’am.”

She embraced him and kissed him warmly.

“Seriously, it’s fine. If this was some monkey paw situation, we would have been in trouble already, but this is, I don’t know. Friendly. It seems to want to work itself out in a good way.”

“I guess.”

“Now. Stop fretting and put those cocks to good use.”

“Ma’am, yes, ma’am!”

* * *

Much later, Roxie and the now single-cocked Mark were lying in bed, ready for sleep. At some point, Mark had had three cocks. He had put a finger on her lips for her to suck it. Moments before, that finger had been on her clit; Roxie had wanted something meatier to suck on, so Mark had had a cock for an index finger for a short while. It had not freaked him out, but it had gotten in the way of his playing with her boobs, so she had made it vanish. He was thinking about that, when Roxie spoke.

“I haven’t had a chance to try my new skill.”

“Uh-oh.”

“How am I going to meet cute girls if you don’t take me out? You have to take me out more.”

“You seemed to like the in-out, in-out, in-out.”

She punched him in the ribs.

“And you played enough with that other skill of yours.”

“Sorry I freaked you out.”

“It’s okay. The whole thing is a bit scary.”

“Well, it is what it is. I, for one, plan to enjoy it as much as I can. Which, so far, it’s been a lot.”

She caressed his chest, smiling. She spoke again.

“I think I get sent back when you fall asleep. But not immediately: I watched you sleep for quite a while last time, before I fell asleep myself.”

“Maybe when I start dreaming? Because nobody can have two dreams at once”, he said, caressing her face.

She kissed him tenderly.

“Maybe. But don’t ‘summon’ me again for the next two days, please. I’m going to be traveling, and I really don’t want to find out what happens if I’m on a plane when you do your thing.”

“I thought it sort of pulls you from what you were doing when you filmed the thing I beat up to.”

“I’m not hundred percent sure. Let’s not risk it, okay?”

“Sure. I’ll miss you.”

She had a mischievous glint in her eye. “Less than you think.”

“What?”

“Never mind. You’re a big boy”, she said, stretching the last two words with a salacious grin, “you’ll survive.”

“Okay. See you in three days then?”

“If I don’t see you before that.”

He rolled his eyes, then kissed her.

They went to sleep.