The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The New TV

by Kirjava

Tags: mc mf ff md fd gr

Chapter 6 — Surprise

The second day alone was a Saturday. Mark was at home, reading. He thought that Heinlein’s The Number of the Beast sounded more like a promotional mash-up of all of Heinlein’s book universes, with Burroughs’s thrown in for good measure: like a science-fiction Super Smash Bros Ultimate, but with less plot and more sex. (Mark could still not get himself to like the man, or his work.)

It had been hard for him not to ‘summon’ Roxie again. He had searched for her videos again: there were more of them than before. Many had Roxie with a man and another woman (or two); there were a few with Roxie and another woman. She still had solo videos, and videos with men—that hadn’t changed; there were just more videos that involved other women.

As he turned another page and groaned inwardly (‘It’s garbage, but right from the top of the heap’, had written one reviewer; Mark agreed with part of that), his doorbell rang. He stood up and went to the door. He was not expecting a visit, nor a delivery. He opened the door—and Roxie almost toppled him when she jumped in his arms.

She kissed him.

“Did you miss me?”

He played it cool.

“It’s only been two days. One and a half, really.”

“Yeah, yeah. Bullshit. You missed me.”

“I missed you.”

He hugged her.

Then he noticed what she was wearing: short-short pencil skirt, black, with a very sexy slit on one side; white ruffled shirt, tucked in, buttoned all the way up, stretched tight by her gravity-defying boobs. She made her nipples hard. She put her hand up, signaling him to wait. She rummaged through her handbag, took out a pair of half-moon reading glasses, and put them on. She looked at him over her glasses, and batted her eyelashes.

He stared.

“Wow. The smoking-hot librarian. I can die happy now.”

“Shh! I’m too young and too beautiful to be a widow. I’d rather you ripped this outfit off me and fucked me raw. Or I could keep it on.”

She bent to show him that she was not wearing panties.

“I have stockings and a garter belt in my suitcase, if that does it for you.”

You do it for me. There’s no need for costume play. Although, I would like you to wear those stockings at some point.”

“A-ha! I knew it. You’re a leg man as much as you’re a boob man.”

“I’m an everything man.”

She laughed, a velvety cascade of delighted sounds. She kissed him, and he kissed back.

“I’m not complaining—quite the contrary—but what brings you here?”

“I’m here on business. I have a couple of meetings about a project of mine on Monday. So I thought I’d visit you the normal way. And with a luggage allowance. Which reminds me: let me introduce you to our new friend.”

She opened the front door.

“You can come in.”

In walked a tall woman with long red hair in a ponytail. She had elegant features, without being austere; her freckles and slightly upturned nose were cute. Her eyes were the kind of grey that sometimes looks blue, sometimes green. She wore a dark blue flight attendant uniform, jacket unbuttoned, skirt just above her knee. She had a beret of the same color as her uniform, a white blouse, and a light blue scarf tied in a nonchalant knot. She wore black, flat shoes and carried a black Travelpro overnight case. She smiled to Mark and offered her hand.

“Hi. I’m Vicky.”

“I’m Mark. Nice to meet you.”

“Roxie told me a lot about you”, she said, and blushed.

“Now I wonder what she told you. She can be naughty sometimes.”

“I’m insulted. What do you mean, ‘sometimes’?” interjected Roxie.

Vicky laughed.

“Come in, come in, please. I assume Roxie is staying overnight. Are you too?”

She blushed even harder.

“Sorry, I didn’t mean it that way—”

“He totally did”, said Roxie.

It was Mark’s turn to blush.

Vicky put a reassuring hand on his arm.

“I would have liked to, but I have to be back at work in, um, five hours”, she said, checking her watch. “I’m afraid we’ll have to do any night-time activities you had in mind during the day.”

“Ooh, she’s direct, I like her! I chose well”, said Roxie.

“What—?”

“Vicky, sit there, please”, Roxie said, pointing to one of the armchairs. Vicky obliged, and Roxie went to her side. She then said a word, too quiet for Mark to hear, and Vicky’s eyes rolled into her head and fluttered shut. She slumped into the chair, looking completely relaxed. Roxie put a hand on her shoulder.

“From the moment I take my hand off your shoulder, until I touch it again, you’re not going to hear anything or see anything. Just drift and relax, going a little deeper every minute.”

She let go of her shoulder and turned to him.

“I said you would not miss me as much as you expected.”

His smile was a bit forced.

“Sure, but you didn’t say you’d kidnap a stewardess.”

“Flight attendant.”

“Flight attendant, sorry. Not my point, though.”

“I haven’t kidnapped her. I’ll give you the short version, because she really has to be back at the airport in a few hours, and it’s not fair to her to keep her like this for too long.

“So. I knew I’d fly here, so I kept an eye out for a potential unicorn. Men tend to perceive flight attendants as glamorous, so that would have been a plus. I was not attracted by anyone on my flight, but I saw her at the airport. She’s delicious, isn’t she? Anyway, I went to her and asked her if she was single. I used a little of my new mojo to convince her to talk to me and answer rather personal questions, but that’s all I did. She’s single; she doesn’t have to be anywhere until six o’clock; she hasn’t had dinner yet; she doesn’t think she’s bisexual, but she’s curious and willing to try; she doesn’t have a boyfriend; and yes please, she could use some good dick, no strings attached, even if it meant she had to lick some pussy. So I told her we were together but willing to share, and that you had a fantastic dick and knew how to use it, and she was quite enthusiastic.

“She got a bit worried that she found herself talking so openly to a stranger, so I told her that I was a hypnotist, and I told her that I sort-of low-key hypnotized her, just to encourage her to talk openly to me. She took that very well: she asked me if I could hypnotize her to get her to crave sweets less. She had access to a lounge, so we went there, and I did. Then we came here.”

“It sounds like you only encouraged what was already there. You’re very skillful with your new ‘mojo’.”

“See, this is why I said that this thing—phenomenon, whatever—is friendly: I have hypnotic eyes, but I also know how to use them and how to turn them on and off. I don’t just turn everybody’s brain to mush the moment I look at them—which could have very well happened, the way you phrased that title.”

“Sorry.”

“No, you did good, I’m just pointing out that if this was malevolent, it could have screwed us up in many ways already.”

“I’m still a little uncomfortable changing you more.”

“Let’s talk about it later”, she said. “Are you ready to fuck a porn star and a stewardess?”

“Adult actor and flight attendant.”

“You’re learning.”

“I’m ready, I guess. This is a ‘ready or not, here you come’ situation, anyway.”

She laughed. “That’s the plan. Here, in the bedroom, on the kitchen counter, against the shower wall, all over the place.”

He rolled his eyes.

“Okay then, give me one more minute”, said Roxie.

“Sure. What’s a ‘unicorn’, though?”

“A young woman who wants to sleep with a couple. Get it?”

“I don’t get it.”

“They’re horny, and very rare.”

He rolled his eyes and did a dramatic facepalm. She went to Vicky and put her hand on her shoulder.

“In a moment, I’m going to wake you up. When I do, you’ll feel energized and refreshed. When you wake up, you’ll be alert and feeling great. For the next hour, anything you do to me, you’ll feel it done to yourself. Especially the pleasure. If you kiss my nipples, you’ll feel a mouth kissing your own nipples. When you lick my clit, you’ll feel a tongue licking your own clit, the exact same way you do mine. And so on. For the next hour, whatever pleasure you give me, you’ll feel it too, equally intense.

“The same goes for Mark. Whatever pleasure you give Mark, you’ll feel it too. Whatever you do to his dick, you’ll feel it on your clit. If you fuck him, it’ll be like rubbing your own clit at the same time. And if you do both of us, the pleasure will just add up. Do you understand?”

“Yes”, said Vicky, barely audible.

“Good. Excellent. You’re ready to wake up now, on my count to five. One, beginning to wake up. Two, getting more aware of your surroundings. Three, becoming more alert. Four, almost awake. And five, eyes open, wide awake, feeling great. How do you feel?”

“Amazing. Relaxed. Horny as hell.”

“You’re overdressed, then.”

She stood up and made to take off her jacket.

“Wait”, said Mark. “May I?”

“Oh! Sure.”

“I told you he was a gentleman. Can I give him a hand?” asked Roxie.

“Mm. Yes.”

Mark stepped behind her, Roxie in front. She pushed her jacket over her shoulders, then she pushed her arms backwards. Mark pulled down on her sleeves, getting the jacket off her. He put it on the coffee table, then resumed his position behind her. While Roxie slowly unbuttoned her shirt, Mark ran his hands over her sides, down to her hips and lower. He unzipped her skirt, and pulled it down to the floor. She stepped out of it. Mark caressed the outside of her legs, touching them gently with the tips of his fingers, from her ankles to her hips and her waist. Roxie had finished unbuttoning her shirt, so he pulled it open, making sure to graze the skin of her chest, above her breasts, while he did so. He ran his fingers down her arms to her wrists. He undid the cuff buttons, brought her hands together behind him, and grabbed both shirt sleeves with one hand. He pulled her shirt off slowly, while running his other hand down her back. Her shirt and skirt joined the jacket on the coffee table. She wore a simple white bra and white G-string panties.

Mark kissed the side of her neck. He followed with a series of small kisses, moving downwards, to her shoulder, shoulder blade, lower back, one ass cheek, and a thigh. He lowered her panties and she stepped out of them too. He resumed kissing, from the back of one knee, upwards and towards the inside of her thighs, while caressing her other leg and hip. He stopped kissing and stood up. He saw that, in the meantime, Roxie had undressed completely, her glorious tits now free to float and bounce. She had unhooked Vicky’s bra too, which now hung loose by the shoulder straps. Mark slid his palms to her shoulders, pushing the bra straps aside. He lowered his hands over her chest, cupping her smallish breasts from above. Roxie slid her bra down her arms and threw it towards the coffee table. Mark released one of her breasts, and Roxie immediately gave it a long lick, then sucked on the nipple. He felt her other nipple hardening in his palm. He cupped the breast again and released the other. Roxie licked it and sucked that nipple too.

Roxie held Vicky’s hands and turned her to face the armchair. She sat down and parted her legs. Mark could feel Vicky’s skin heat up as she blushed. He caressed her back, then pushed her shoulders gently down. She kneeled and lowered herself on all fours in front of Roxie’s pussy. Mark kneeled behind her, gently moved her knees further apart, and bent down to kiss her thighs, alternating sides. She was not doing anything about the pussy in front of her, so he put his palms on her firm ass and pushed her forward in encouragement. Roxie moaned, and Vicky gave a muffled moan a second later. Mark gave her folds a single lick, and she moaned again. She tried to push back to find his tongue again, but he pushed her forward and Roxie got a hold of her head. Both moaned, half a second apart, and Mark gave her pussy a few more licks.

“I think you should give her the dick now”, Roxie said.

Vicky nodded enthusiastically, which apparently did something for Roxie, because she and then Vicky moaned loudly, in quick succession.

He sat up on his knees and brought his cock to her pussy. He used his hand to press it and rub it along her lips. She said something into Roxie’s muff, but it came out as an unintelligible but urgent-sounding mumble.

“I think she said ‘put it in’. Or was it ‘fuck me now’?”

Apparently, Vicky was fine with either interpretation. She used her tongue to thank Roxie, who gave a delighted groan; then she did too.

Mark positioned himself and pushed in. Vicky cry got buried in Roxie’s folds. He started fucking her, slowly at first. He made sure to grunt, so that Vicky knew he was enjoying himself, for the pleasure mirror suggestion to work better. As his thrusts rocked Vicky’s body, Roxie’s moans synchronized with his rhythm.

With triple stimulation—direct and mirrored from both of them—it was no surprise that Vicky was the one who came first. She orgasmed quietly, her contractions deep. Her legs would have given way if Mark was not holding her hips. He withdrew slowly, then lowered her gently on the floor. Roxie sat next to her and bent down to kiss her lips. Mark kissed her next.

Once Vicky was able to stand, they went to the bedroom.

“It’s my turn at the dick”, said Roxie.

“Fine. I’m pretty happy with your pussy for now. It feels like I’m licking my own clit—neat trick, by the way—and you’re delicious.”

“Okay, then get to it.”

Roxie lay down on the bed, legs hanging over the edge. Vicky climbed on top of her in a sixty-nine position, having to bend a little because she was so much taller. Mark kneeled in front of the bed and unceremoniously thrust his dick in Roxie’s pussy. Vicky attacked her clit. Roxie made what they assumed was a happy sound: it was mostly lost in Vicky’s folds.

He bent down to whisper to Vicky.

“Put a finger in her ass.”

It took her a few seconds to process the simple request: so lost was she in the sensations. She didn’t need more lubrication. Her fingers were soaking with Roxie’s pussy juice.

“Oh wow, I can feel it. That’s it. Rub my dick through her. Yeah! Lick her good, she’s nearly there.”

Just as he said this, Roxie came. He came a few seconds later. The hypnotic pleasure mirror suggestion, reflecting two orgasms at the same time, inevitably set Vicky off again.

* * *