The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The New TV

Tags: mc mf ff md fd gr

Chapter 7 — The Librarian

Disclaimer

In this chapter, there is at least one instance where a woman grows a penis (and then loses it). This is treated very casually in the story. The author is aware that, for some people, this can touch on a fraught and emotional subject. It is not the author’s intention to trivialize anyone’s real-life situation or experience.

Please enjoy the story.

* * *

“I agree, I didn’t like The Number of the Beast either. Try Stranger in a Strange Land, but only the original, uncut version. The publisher made Heinlein cut about a quarter of the book, but his widow decided to publish the long version in the 90s. I’ve read both, and the longer one is much better.”

“I wonder if the library has it. Are you okay to stop there for a minute?”

“Don’t they have an online catalog?”

“They do, but it’s a pain in the ass to use on a phone. The library is on our way back anyway, it’s not like it’s a detour.”

“Okay, let’s stop at the library. And I can show the ladies there how it’s done”, she said, pointing at her ‘sexy librarian’ outfit.

Mark laughed.

They had just dropped off Vicky at the airport. After a third orgasm, she had been too tired and too hungry to continue, so they had showered and had gone out to eat. Roxie had insisted that she ‘helped her wash’, which Mark had been afraid would have delayed them—but she had done exactly that. Five minutes later, Vicky had emerged, tall and clean, naked except for a towel covering her red hair, and had told Mark that Roxie had asked him to wash her. He had done so quickly and efficiently, appreciating the shape of her trim body and the intimacy of the act, despite it not leading any further. She had then toweled off and left him to shower on his own. When Mark had finished a few minutes later, he had found the two ladies dressed and ready to go. They had already exchanged phone numbers, and they had been looking at their calendars to plan a repeat visit.

* * *

At the library, the catalog computer by the door had an out of order sign on it, so Mark went to the desk, while Roxie looked around.

There were two women at the desk. The younger one looked up.

“Hi, Mark!” she said, with a genuine smile.

“Hi, Donna. How are you?”

“I’m good, thank you. And you?”

“Good, good. Sorry I can’t hang around to chat; I’m just in and out. Could you please check one book in the catalog for me?”

“Sure. What are you looking for?”

“Robert Heinlein, Stranger in a Strange Land, the uncut edition.”

“1991, not 1961, got it.”

“Do you know the publication years for all the books?”

“Oh no. No. Only for the decent science-fiction and fantasy.”

“She knows them all, decent and indecent”, said the other librarian, standing up to leave. “I’m going to shelve the returns. I’m leaving you in her capable hands.”

“Thank you.”

While Donna searched the catalog, Mark looked at her. She was thin and maybe a little shorter than average. She had long, straight black hair that went down to the middle of her back, with two thin braids surrounding her head, like a crown. She wore dark grey trousers and a black shirt with a wide collar. Despite the three top buttons being undone, the shirt showed only a hint of the outline of her small breasts.

Mark and Donna had gone to the same school. He had been one year ahead of her, so they had not interacted much back then. In fact, they had probably spent more time talking since she had started working at the library than they did back in school.

“We have one copy, and it should be on the shelf.”

Just then, Roxie joined him. She gave him a peck on the lips. He turned to Donna.

“So, upstairs, in the science-fiction section?”

“Yeah.”

“Thank you.” To Roxie: “I’m going to get it. Do you want to take a look too?”

“No, I’m good.”

Mark went upstairs, leaving Roxie at the desk, just as the other librarian returned.

“Have you known Mark long?” asked Roxie.

“Yeah, we went to school together. He was a year ahead of me.”

“Donna has had a crush on him for almost as long”, stage-whispered Donna’s colleague as she took a sheet of paper from the printer and left again. Donna blushed.

“Don’t listen to her. She likes to embarrass me.”

Roxie laughed, then held a hand out.

“So, you’re Donna. I’m—”

Donna took her hand. Then her eyes went wide in recognition.

“You’re… Roxy, uh, Dee?”

“Roxxx D. Dee, like, you know, I rock these”, she said, pointing to her chest. “But actually Roxanne, or Roxie to my friends. I see you’re acquainted with my oeuvre.”

“Oh, I’ve jilled off so many times—”

She slapped a hand on her mouth and blushed a deep crimson.

Roxie chuckled. She patted her shoulder reassuringly.

“Hey, don’t worry. A bit too much information, or… maybe not. Is it true?”

“What, that I’ve seen you in, uh—”

“Porn, yes. That too, but I meant— which clips do you like, by the way?”

“I like them all. You have such wonderful br—”. She gasped. “I’m sorry! I didn’t mean to say that.”

Roxie was having fun watching the poor girl dig deeper.

“One doesn’t normally compliment a woman’s breasts so directly, especially when one has just met said woman. But I’m a porn actress, I can take it. Thank you.”

Donna chuckled, then smiled.

“So, which clips do you like the most?”

“The ‘sexy librarian’, of course. They’re my favorites. You’re wearing the outfit right now!”

“I don’t have the reading glasses with me. But yeah, those are fun to film.”

“You look fantastic! The outfit wouldn’t work for me. My breasts are way too small.”

“Hush. You’re incredibly cute, and I would kill for hair like yours. But, what I wanted to ask: is it true that you have a crush on Mark?”

She blushed.

“Don’t listen to Darla!”

“You did not answer my question. Look at me.”

Donna lifted her gaze. Roxie turned on her ‘mojo’ just a tiny bit, then asked again.

“Tell me the truth. Don’t be shy.”

“Yeah, I’ve liked Mark for a long time”, she said, with a dreamy expression.

“And? Did you do anything about it? For all you know, he could be pining for you in secret too, too shy to do anything about it.”

She lowered her head.

“Hey, no, none of that. Look at me. Good girl. So, you have a crush on Mark, and, apparently, you’ve been masturbating looking at me in porn. Or were you looking at the guys?”

“No, it was you. Well, maybe the guys a little bit. But I liked it when, uhm—”

“When…?”

“Er, when they, uhm—”

“Come on. I’ve done many things with many guys. You have to be more specific than that.”

“When they, er, had sex with you.”

More specific.”

“Penis in vagina sex.”

“So you like to see my pussy getting stuffed. That’s usually the part that I like the most, too. The cunnilingus in porn is crap—it’s staged for the camera, so the other person can’t get nearly as close as I’d like them to. Anal, on its own, I can take it or leave it. And I don’t like to suck cock.”

“And”, Donna said, hesitating, looking a bit flushed, “two guys. I like to imagine it’s me, uh, getting it.”

Before Roxie had a chance to ask her to be more specific—there were quite a few things a girl could do with two guys—, she saw Darla, the other librarian, returning.

“Tell you what. Come here”, Roxie said, writing Mark’s address on one of her business cards, “today, after you finish. Let’s see if we can scratch both those itches of yours.”

“Okay”, she said, looking a bit like a deer caught in the headlights.

“Be there”, said Roxie quietly, using a smidge of her newfound persuasive power. Then louder, for Darla to hear: “Thank you, Donna. I’ll go see if I can find Mark.”

“See? He’s taken now”, Darla told Donna as she took her seat behind the desk. “I would have said ‘you snooze, you lose’, except you slept in for almost a decade.”

She did not see Donna smile, but Roxie did.

* * *

Their hunger for each other satisfied for the moment, Roxie and Mark were reading. He was sitting at one end the sofa, reading Stranger in a Strange Land, and she was lying down on the rest of the sofa, propped up on pillows she had brought from the bedroom (Mark did not own any cushions), enjoying A Wizard of Earthsea. She had her feet in his lap, and he was idly massaging them with one hand.

The doorbell rang.

“May I?” asked Roxie.

“Sure”, he said, going back to his book. Only to drop it a moment later, when Donna walked into the room.

“Um, hi!”

“Hi, Mark.”

“What brings you here?”

“I’m not sure. Your girlfriend told me to come here after work. She’s very persuasive.”

“Roxie?”

“Mm-hmm. She’s right: I am very persuasive.”

He rolled his eyes.

“Let me guess”, he said to Roxie. “You watched us talk earlier today, and you figured out we’ve had a crush on each other since we were kids, but never acted on it?”

Donna gasped, and immediately blushed.

“Damn! I was kidding!”

Were you, though?” asked Roxie, shaking her head.

“The only way this would be more awkward would be if she also had a crush on you…”

Donna made a weird, strangled sound.

“Oh, fuck me! Sorry!”

Donna looked accusingly at Roxie.

“I swear I did not tell him anything about our conversation today!” said Roxie. “No wonder you guys did not get it on”, she muttered. “Okay, let’s fix this. Sit down.”

Donna sat down on the sofa and Mark made for the chair.

“Uh-uh-uh! Over there.”

She pointed to the other end of the sofa. She slid the armchair across the floor to face the sofa, and sat down too, forming a triangle.

“Mark. You like Donna.”

“I do.”

“Since when?”

“Since I’ve met her.”

“Are you attracted to her?”

“Er—”

“Come on. After you’ve embarrassed her like that, the least you can do is be straightforward. You know I’m not the jealous type. Quite the opposite, in fact. And we’re not bumbling, angsty teenagers anymore.”

“So you’d think”, he muttered, causing Donna to half-smile. Mark turned to Donna.

“Yes, I like you, and I’m attracted to you, and I would very much like to, uh—”

He turned to Roxie.

“I don’t know, ‘have sex’ is too clinical, ‘make love’ seems a bit soon, ‘fuck’ is way too crass—”

“Oh, for fuck’s sake. You can ‘make love’ to someone you don’t love-love.”

“Yeah, you’re right. Donna, I would very much like to make love to you.”

“Was that so hard?! No, don’t answer that. Donna. I know you’ve told me this, and basically told both of us again a moment ago, but: do you like Mark?”

“Yes.”

“Are you attracted to him?”

“I am. Since school. Not right away, the first time I saw him, but, at some point, he just… became attractive?”

“Would you like to make love to him?”

“Yes”, she said. She turned to him, and blushed. “I would very much like to make love to you, Mark.”

“Okay, we’re on the same page so far. Mark, I know you want to make love to me, and I to you. Donna?”

She squirmed a little, embarrassed, or perhaps getting horny.

“I am attracted to you, and I would like to make love to you.”

“And I find you very attractive too and would like to make love to you. Excellent. Do we take turns, or all three together? I’m fine with either, but I prefer together.”

“Together, please”, said Donna. She squirmed more, clearly aroused.

“Oh wow. Together”, said Mark.

“Okay. Anything off the table, any hang-ups we should be aware of? Things we need to be careful with? Dos and don’ts?”

“I’m on the pill, and I’m clean. I like it gentle, but I’m, ugh!” she said, putting her hand between her legs and squeezing hard. “I’d like to try a little rough too. I’m not into pain, and no damage or permanent marks, please. No pee, no poop. Anal is”, she said, rubbing her legs together around her hand, “fine with me, but clean it immediately afterwards.”

“I’d say anal is more than fine with you. Toys?”

“Huh? Uh-huh.”

“Yeah, good. Same for me, except I’ve tried rough, and I know I like it, but I also love gentle. Mark?”

“Yeah, same. Except I’m not on the pill.”

“Dork. One last question for Donna. Are you in for a little surprise? I can’t tell you what it is. It’s for your, uh, other itch.” She saw her eyes go wide. “No, no, just the three of us. You’ll enjoy it, but you can’t talk about it afterwards. With anyone.”

“Sound ominous, but— I’ve never been hornier in my life. I’m game.”

“Excellent!”

Roxie stood up and offered a hand to Donna, and Mark followed suit. She held their hands, and they helped her up. Mark caressed her cheek. He kissed her, first a small kiss, and when she pushed for more, he kissed her properly. The moment their lips parted, Roxie butted in and kissed her too.

They soon moved to the bedroom. They started gently, with Mark making love to Donna in missionary position and Roxie kissing and caressing them both, but quickly moved to more adventurous positions.

* * *

After a quick break to drink some water, Donna asked Mark to lie down. Roxie guided his cock as Donna sat on him. She gave a deep groan, then started riding him. Roxie’s hands on her hips forced her to slow down, to prolong the pleasure for both of them. Once Donna settled into the new rhythm, Roxie embraced her from behind, pressing her breasts into her back.

“Are you ready?” she whispered in her ear.

“Huh?”

“Mm. Never mind. You’re ready.”

She slid off Donna, who paid her no heed. She was too focused on Mark and his cock. Roxie scooped some of her own pussy juice with two fingers and brought them to the base of Mark’s cock. He felt Roxie’s hand guiding his new cock as it grew, while his old cock was buried deep in Donna’s pussy. He felt it press against her puckered orifice, and Donna gasped at the same time.

“Yes. Please.”

Roxie brought more juice, just as Donna broke rhythm and pushed her ass down on the new cock. She grunted, and Mark did too, the tight sensation nearly overwhelming him. Roxie guided Donna’s hips into a slow, shallow rhythm, but soon allowed her to go faster and deeper.

“Do you like two cocks? Do you like them in your ass and in your pussy at the same time? Do you like being fucked by two cocks at once?”

Donna grunted and moaned her approval.

“It’s so hot to have both your holes fucked at the same time. So tight, so deep!”

Donna moaned. Roxie caressed her hips and her back, then moved to squeeze her small tits. Donna moaned louder.

“Yes, you like this, you like your holes fucked and your tits squeezed. Tell me how much you like it.”

Donna was in no state to talk, but she moaned even louder and increased her pace.

“Yeah? Suck this.”

She put one of the fingers she’d just had in her pussy in Donna’s mouth. She clamped her lips on it and sucked eagerly. She lengthened her stroke, moaning continuously.

“Come now, you airtight bitch! Come for me. Come for Mark!”

Donna did, and then Mark did, with a deep grunt of his own. She slumped forward on top of him. Roxie caressed her, in long gentle strokes, from her head to her ass, while she recovered.

“Whew! What was that? The toy in my ass. It felt fantastic. Still does.”

Roxy grinned.

“Catch your breath, then look for yourself.”

She slowly pulled herself off Mark, with a small grunt as the bulbous glans popped out of her ass. She turned to look.

“That’s a very realistic strap-on.”

“Look closer.”

“——No! Uh-uh. Not possible.”

“Mark, when you can walk, go and wash those cocks.”

He went to the bathroom. A minute later, he came back, large dick still semi-hard, smaller dick underneath, hanging parallel to it, attached near the root of the first one. It looked more like a forked cock than two separate cocks. Donna sat up to look closely. She touched and felt both, and prodded and tugged gingerly.

“I can’t believe this. Two cocks! How does this even work? Can you feel this?” she said, rubbing his smaller cock.

“Yes. It’s a little disorienting because I only feel one. Both feel like my only cock. If you touch both, like you’re doing now, I just feel both touches at the same time on my one cock, if that makes sense.”

“Disorienting? So this is new?”

“Yeah, as of about ten minutes ago. And temporary”, he said, looking at Roxie.

“Hm? Looks good to me like that”, she deadpanned.

“What, did you do this to him? Just now?”

“Mm-hmm.”

“I was pretty sure he didn’t have two cocks when we started, but it was easier to believe he did and I did not see the second one, than that he grew one during our, um, lovemaking.”

“You didn’t miss it. I grew it for him. Well, for you. For your ass, specifically. Did it feel good?”

“Yes! It was… wow!” she said, smiling widely. Then her brow furrowed again. “But how?”

“Let’s say I have this one very specific magic ability.”

“That’s… impossible. But I’m holding and stroking them both—”

Mark grunted as she did so, and his cocks grew and stood straighter.

“—so this is either real, or you’ve slipped me some really interesting drugs.”

“It’s real”, said Mark. “I can feel both your hands at the same time.”

“I wonder—” she said, moving closer to the cock. She licked her lips—a brief, involuntary gesture that made her idea clear. She looked at Roxie, who nodded.

It turned out there wasn’t enough space for both of them to suck his cocks at the same time—they were just too close together. But they could almost do it, with one (Donna) taking the head of the longer one in her mouth, and the other (Roxie) latching onto the bottom of the shorter one and using her tongue to work the sensitive underside of the glans. In fact, this turned out to be for the best, because the two grips gave two very different sensations: his cockhead felt completely enveloped, while also having a pair of lips sliding along it, and two tongues working the glans at the same time. Both Roxie and Donna had a grip on a shaft; this felt most interesting when they stroked them out of sync. The whole combination felt weird but extremely intense: it pushed Mark over the edge very quickly. Both his cocks spurted equally, perfectly in sync.

* * *

“That was better than I imagined, but I’m still a little uncomfortable about what you called me”, said Donna a little later.

Roxie thought back.

“You mean… that I called you an airtight bitch when you had two cocks and a finger plugging your three holes?”

Donna nodded. It was clear even to Mark that she was thinking about what they had been doing and getting horny again.

“You are technically correct—the best kind of correct!—that I should not have called you an airtight bitch. I’m sorry. You had a cock in your pussy and a cock in your ass, but it was just a finger in your mouth. Just imagine how much better that would have been with three cocks. That’s what airtight means, if done properly.”

Donna squirmed as Roxie continued.

“One cock in your pussy, nice and long and thick and hard. One cock in your ass, invading you and stretching you and pressing against the cock in your pussy and pushing it to angle it just right and hit all the good spots. And one cock to stuff your mouth and choke you and keep you from waking up all the neighbors when you come.”

Donna squeezed her thighs, panting, and made to rub her clit. Roxie slapped her hand away.

“Nah-ah-ah. Who’s an impatient, hungry little bitch now, eh?” She turned to Mark. “Come on, lover boy, we have an approved action plan.”

She put three fingers in her pussy and smeared the juice over her own mons. Donna watched in awe as a cock emerged just above her clit. It was straight and quite thin, not very long, with the head barely bulging out.

“We’ll start you small.”

Donna looked at her with something that could have been deep apprehension, or intense want, but was probably both. Roxie directed her to lie across the corner of the bed, ass at one edge of the bed and head just over the other edge. Mark kneeled next to her. He lifted one of her legs and laid it on the bed and pushed her other leg aside. Her folds lay wide open in front of him. He bent down and kissed the inside of her thighs, then her outer lips, then gave her clit a little attention with his tongue. She was not as delicious as Roxie (nobody was), but he found that he liked her taste too. And he loved to see her squirm.

She was more than ready, though, so he sat up, scooted closer, and pushed his upper dick inside her pussy. As she groaned and tried to push herself deeper onto him, he lined up his lower cock against her asshole, and pressed gently. She cried out in pleasure and need, and that’s when Roxie put her cock in her mouth. Suddenly distracted from what was happening between her legs, she clamped her lips on the cock in her mouth and sucked. Just then, Mark pushed a little harder. His bulbous head started making its way in. She moaned around Roxie’s cock.

Roxie cupped the back of her neck and lined her throat up. She looked Mark in the eye, and they both pushed in at the same time. Donna shuddered. Roxie held still while Mark pumped his cocks into her a few times. Then Mark stopped and Roxie withdrew to allow her to breathe. Mark slapped his hips against her, she gasped, and Roxie pushed her cock into her throat again. She shuddered again, not quite an orgasm, but Mark felt fresh lubrication flooding her pussy.

They kept the same rhythm, alternating a few deep strokes with a breathing pause; at first, Mark stopped when Roxie withdrew, but soon he kept going.

“Come for us now, you little airtight bitch”, Roxie said and bent forward to grab and pinch her engorged nipples.

“Donna, come on my cocks!”

Donna shuddered, then shuddered again, and came. Roxie withdrew her cock. Donna gasped loudly and kept coming. Mark held her hips tightly pressed against his as she spasmed. As soon as her orgasm subsided somewhat, she stretched to reach for Roxie’s cock, and Roxie obliged. Rather than fucking her throat, she allowed Donna to suck her cock with her lips and tongue and a hand on her shaft. Mark resumed fucking her ass and pussy, but with slow, gentle moves. She felt incredible, wet and very slippery but also very tight at the same time, the sensations from his two dicks overlapping.

Donna’s focus on Roxie’s pleasure paid off quickly. Roxie came in several long spurts. The sight of his girlfriend giving his school crush a mouthful of jism set Mark off too.

* * *

As promised, Mark had gone to wash his cock that had been in her ass right away. When he came back, Roxie and Donna were lying down in bed, face to face, talking and kissing. Roxie turned towards him. He gave her a peck on the lips, then walked round the other side of the bed and spooned Donna. She made a contented little noise and turned around to kiss him too.

“You are extraordinary”, he said to Donna.

“And quite the eager little minx”, added Roxie, an amused twinkle in her eye.

“Oh my God, with what you did to me, I want this all day, every day. Actually, probably not, that would break my mind. And cuddles and kissing, mmm, I want those too.”

Mark and Roxie were happy to oblige.

* * *

Mark woke up to Donna riding his morning wood, slowly, snuggled close to him, her small breasts pressed into his chest.

Roxie had removed his second cock before they went to sleep, but not before having a go herself, while Donna had only been allowed to watch (“to remind the hungry little bitch that I’m the girlfriend”). Donna had protested again at being called a bitch; Roxie had asked her whether it was because it was degrading, or because it reminded her of having had all three holes plugged by their cocks and made her too horny. Donna had said the former, but the fact that she had answered with a hand rubbing between her legs had raised some doubts. Roxie had promised to keep it to pillow talk, then she had proceeded to get fucked by Mark’s two cocks. The little bitch had come at the same time as her, by her own hand.

The movement next to her woke Roxie up. She took in the tableau beside her with nonchalance. She watched Donna rock her boyish hips and rub her cute tits against her boyfriend. Donna caught her eye and froze for an instant, but then went back to what she was going, keeping eye contact with Roxie, as if defying her. Roxie rose an eyebrow. Donna doubled down, switching to larger, faster strokes, keeping eye contact. Mark did not notice the silent exchange, but he felt Donna’s increased wetness and noticed the change of rhythm.

Roxie shook her head with a half-smile, then moved to caress Donna’s back and her ass: first with her hands, then with her whole body. She pressed and slid her gravity-defying boobs along her back and ran her hands along her silky black hair. Donna relaxed. Roxie did something with her hand between her legs, and Donna tensed up again as she felt something slippery and hot press against her rosebud. Roxie held Donna’s hips firmly, and pushed in. Through Donna’s inner wall, Mark felt Roxie’s bulbous cockhead against the underside of his. As Roxie released Donna’s hips and she started moving again, he was overwhelmed by the impossible tightness and the exquisite pressure on his dick. He felt a series of bumps, or ridges, slide against the most sensitive part of his glans. It was like running his cock over a miniature washboard—while his cock was, somehow, still inside a warm, wet, tight tunnel. He came with a loud grunt.

Roxie pulled out and went to wash her cock. She returned to see Donna trying to get Mark to rise again. She lay down next to them, face up, angry cock pointing straight up.

“You’ve had enough of his dick. You can suck mine.”

Her cock looked scary. It was not very thick, but it was long and had a wide head with a pointed tip. But what stood out were the ridges. It had half a dozen lumps on the underside of the shaft, very prominent, each elongated sideways like a segment of a cock ring. Mark recognized they were what he felt through Donna’s pussy wall to such intense effect. Donna eyed the gnarly cock dubiously.

“So you think you can fuck my boyfriend and not give me anything?”

“But—”

“No butt. Mouth. Now.”

Donna timidly grabbed her cock. She ran her fingers over the prominent ridges, probably wondering how that thing could have been inside her a minute ago. She gave it a tentative lick, then tried to put the whole head in her mouth.

“Mmm. Feels good”, said Roxie, “but could be better. Hold on a second”, she said, pushing her off.

Donna waited as Roxie brought some of her pussy juice to the head of her cock. It shortened and shrunk to a more manageable level, but still much larger than the hot dog shape she had used the day before. The ridges were still there.

Donna looked up at her. She nodded. Donna could easily take the entire glans in her mouth now, but the ridges kept her from jacking her shaft.

“Turn around.”

Donna gathered her long black hair and sat up, then scooted next to Roxie’s head. She bent down to take Roxie’s cock in her mouth again. Roxie lifted one of Donna’s knees over her own head, so that she was looking straight up at her groin. She grabbed her hips and pulled down, lowering her pussy over her mouth. She started licking—teasing her clit at first, then avoiding it for a while and focusing on her folds.

Mark watched from the sides. He got out of bed and stood where he could see what Donna was doing. She looked up at him. Without stopping what she was doing—giving Roxie head—she pointed downwards with her gaze. Mark understood. He decided to help her and weaken Roxie’s firm control of the situation a little. He kneeled between Roxie’s legs, and bent his head down to Donna’s level. He caught her eye again and winked at her, then went lower. Without warning Roxie, he dove in and started licking her clit. He felt her squirm, so he pressed on. He put a couple of fingers in her pussy. He changed hands and moved his well-lubricated fingers to her ass. He pressed in and increased his pressure on her clit at the same time.

Donna felt that Roxie was getting distracted and redoubled her efforts on her cock. Feeling that she was getting very close, she briefly lifted her head.

“Come, you bitch! Come!” she yelled.

She dove back on her cock, trying to swallow as much of it as she could. Roxie came, flooding Mark’s face and shooting several large spurts in Donna’s mouth at the same time. Donna swallowed most of it.

“Mm. I think I needed that. Thank you”, Roxie said to Donna. “Let me clean up my mess.”

She sat up and pulled Donna’s face towards her. She licked the few drops of cum that had escaped off her chin, and kissed her deeply, invading her mouth with her tongue. Then she beckoned to Mark, licked his face too, and kissed him too.

“I think we should have breakfast”, said Donna. “Shower, actually, then breakfast.”

“Great idea”, said Roxie, getting rid of her ridged cock.

* * *

Mark and Roxie showered first. They went to prepare breakfast as Donna showered too. They worked together in Mark’s kitchen.

“So”, Roxie said, pausing to look at him with a playful smile. “Did you enjoy it?”

“Yes! I don’t think it would have happened without you. Thank you.”

“Yeah, you’re pretty hopeless without me.”

“I love you too.”

She kissed him.

“Do you think she’s had a good time?”

“Oh, she did”, said Donna, hugging Roxie and then Mark from behind. “She had the best time. Do you guys need help?”

“Finish these, and I’ll go set the table”, said Mark.

“This magic of yours is unbelievable. How did you learn to do this?”

“Long story, even more unbelievable. Let’s eat first.”

“Okay, but do you think you could—”, Donna said, then leaned in to whisper the rest in Roxie’s ear.

“Oh ho! The little minx has bite!” said Roxie, turning to give Donna a probing look with an amused smile. “To punish him because he hasn’t had the guts to say anything for all these years?”

“No, I’m just as guilty as he is, —”

“I was going to say that.”

“— I just want to try it. If he’ll go for it.”

“Go for what?” asked Mark from the living room.

“Don’t you worry your pretty head”, said Roxie, loudly. Then, quietly, to Donna: “We had this conversation yesterday, remember? When he said ‘Yeah, same. Except I’m not on the pill’? We’re good. Leave it to me.”

“Okay”, she said, and blushed.

Breakfast was ready.

* * *

“So, how long are you going to be in town?” asked Donna.

The three of them were walking. Mark’s place was not far from a park, and they all agreed that a little air and some less strenuous physical activity would be good for them. That, and Mark had run out of coffee.

“I’ve cleared my shooting schedule for all of next week, but I hope to sort all the business I have here by Wednesday.”

“And what’s this business, if you don’t mind me asking?”

“She hasn’t told me either”, said Mark.

“I’ll keep it my little secret until I have the final confirmation. But, if it works out”, she said, turning to Mark, “both of you are going to like it.”

“Sounds ominous.”

“Yeah, you sound like a friendly neighborhood supervillain. ‘You’re going to like it, or else! Muahahaha.’”

“Come on, I would never laugh like that. Not nearly sinister enough.”

“At least give us a hint!”

“If it works out, you”, she said, turning to Mark, “are going to drown in pussy.”

“I don’t know, I have mixed feelings about that. On one hand, pussy, sure. On the other hand, drowning. Not sure one makes up for the other. And what kind of supervillain—”

Roxie poked him in the ribs. Donna laughed.

“So what, you’re going to move here, buy a large house, set up your own studio, bring a few work friends over, hire some locals, have most of the female talent live in, and let them pile up in our bed when they’re off duty?”

Roxie stared at him.

“What? I’m kidding!”

Donna was laughing so hard she could barely stand up.

“I think”, she said, wiping the tears from her eyes, “that he has a talent. He’s just done the same thing to you that he did to me yesterday. He just makes up something that seems absurd to him, and it turns out to be the truth.”

Mark stared. Roxie closed her mouth.

“Your plan is a bit supervillain-ish, though”, continued Donna. She mimed holding a clipboard and a pen and tried to imitate Roxie’s voice. “This is the best reverse French walrus position I have seen this week, Miss Cox. This concludes the practical aspect of this interview. Well done; you may dismount. Now, final question: will you fuck my boyfriend? Before you venture an answer, let me advise you that the correct answer is yes. And that I, your employer, would be present at all times and encourage, nay, participate in the aforesaid mandatory debauchery. — Oh, and he sometimes has two cocks”, she added in a stage whisper.

Roxie laughed, having recovered from her shock. She looked at Donna with a raised eyebrow.

“Would you join us?”

“Yes!”

No hesitation.

“Atta girl. But let me sort out the house and the company structure first. You really are a horny little minx. And you have a bit of Mark’s talent too.”

Roxie caressed her face, and ran her hand behind her silky black hair, cupping her neck. She kissed her lips, gently at first.

“I think we need to go back.”

Donna closed her eyes, enjoying the touch of Roxie’s hand on the back of her head, and leaning slightly into it. Roxie’s eyes softened.

“You are so lucky we bumped into each other”, she said, tenderly. “And I’m lucky too.” She squeezed her hand and kissed her again. Donna squeezed back and opened her eyes, leaning forward to steal another little kiss.

“Let’s go back, yes, but later”, she said. “I like the park. I’m horny, but it’s not, you know, urgent. Not anymore.”

Donna smiled, and Roxie smiled back, warmly.

“I know what you mean.”

“But first, I think we need to reboot Mr. Boyfriend here.”

* * *

Back at Mark’s place, Donna had said that, at first, she’d like to watch the two make love. They’d been happy to do so. Donna had brought a chair to the bedroom, had taken off all her clothes, and was masturbating idly, watching them. They had gone through a few positions, but settled on missionary for now. Mark was completely absorbed in what he was doing: between the hot and wet and tight sensation on his cock, the rhythmic impact of their pelvises, and the waves that caused in the impossibly light and bouncy mass of Roxie’s fabulous tits, he could not spare any attention to what was happening around them.

So he did not notice when Donna stood up and came to the side of the bed. Nor did he notice when Roxie brought her hand to her pussy, and then touched Donna on her mons with the same hand. He did not register that Roxie pulled his legs apart, changing the angle at which he entered her pussy slightly. When Roxie caressed his back and his buttocks, he did not think it strange that there were four hands doing so. And when what felt like Roxie’s lubricated finger pressed at the entrance of his asshole, he was even less able to notice that Roxie had both of her hands on his shoulders.

But when it stretched his sphincter much beyond what a finger would do, he did notice it. And when the bulbous head of Donna’s cock pressed against his prostate, Roxie too felt the increased hardness of his cock, and moaned. When Donna pushed him all the way into Roxie, and held him there, and pounded his ass, it was as if she was fucking both him and Roxie at the same time; he absolutely noticed that. Nothing but that. And when Roxie reached and grabbed Donna’s buttocks, and slammed her in, and held her there, Mark sandwiched tightly between them, he came, deeply, powerfully, as if his seed was forced out of him by the intruding cock. And the hot jets spurting inside her set Roxie off. The unfamiliar pleasure of a tight squeeze on her cock took Donna over the edge too, her own warm jism coating Mark’s insides.

* * *

“What was that about? I’m not complaining, it was… strong, and… interesting. It was good, although I may walk a little funny tomorrow. But it was unexpected. Were you trying to punish me for embarrassing you yesterday?”

Donna grinned.

“Ha! Roxie asked me the same thing. No. I just wanted to surprise you. And— have you not been curious to know how it felt to be a woman? I’ve always been curious how it felt to have a cock. And now I know! And I’ll be trying it often. Thank you, Roxie.”

“My pleasure.”

“I’m sure it will be, next time.”

Roxie laughed her velvety laugh. Mark grinned.

“I’d pay good money to see that.”

“You know full well that you’ll have the best front-row seat, free of charge”, said Roxie. “Work being what it is, you’ll see me fucked by quite a few cocks, not just Donna’s.”

“But that brings me to an important point. Donna, you can’t tell a soul about this. This is literally magic. We don’t know how it works. But if words get out, I’m sure there are people who would stop at nothing to find out, and I really don’t want to end up on their dissection table—or worse. I trust you not to say anything to anyone on purpose, of course, but I have to ensure you don’t do it even by accident. Look at me.”

Donna did. After a moment, her eyes went wide. She opened her mouth to say something, but stopped, eyes glassy, face blank.

“You will not tell anyone about my abilities. You will not talk about them to anyone not in this room right now. If you ever feel like sharing details about our lovemaking with anyone, either skip the part about extra cocks, or substitute dildos or strap-ons. You are literally unable to tell anyone about the fact that I can grow a cock. If you try, you’ll say something normal instead, such as that we used a toy, and you’ll be consistent about it. You will not take photos, you will not film it, you will not write about it in a journal— you will not use any means of information storage or communication to record or convey this. You will not ask or hire anyone else to watch or film or otherwise observe this. You will not cause this to be known to anyone else who doesn’t already know it. Do you understand and agree?”

“Yes.”

“In a few moments, I’ll bring you out of this trance. You won’t remember being in a trance, or anything that happened while you were in this trance, but you’ll follow the instructions I gave you. I’m going to count to three, and when I get to three, you’ll be awake, feeling rested and alert. One, starting to wake up. Two, almost awake. And three, wide awake, feeling great.”

Donna blinked.

“You can’t tell anyone, or even hint about it, not even as a joke, do you understand?”

“Yes.”

“Okay. Thank you. And sorry.”

“For what?”

“For… asking you to keep quiet.”

“No problem. I understand. Most people would think I was nuts anyway.”

“Better not risk it at all, though.”

“Of course.”

* * *