The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Tags: (mc, f/f, fd, nc, Robots)

Disclaimer: The material below is for adults only; both sexual imagery and non-consensual relationships are included within. If you are for whatever reason offended by this material or are under the legal age in your area/country, kindly stop reading here and return when you are not so offended and are legally permitted to continue.

Synopsis: Robberies, kidnappings and Assassinations are being done by strange shiny white latex clad women. Is there a connection to the new spa in town?

Thank you to SpacegirlElle for her assistance, her ideas, her inspiration and her awesomeness.

The New You Spa and Tanning Salon

Part I

Tiffany Alexander and Melanie Johnson were at Tiffany’s house discussing their plans for the weekend. The two were friends—close friends and had been so since High School. The two were close—close enough Tiffany had a secret crush on Melanie but both women were “not that way” so she never even seriously considered it. Although Tiffany had dreamt and out and part of her wanted it to be true. Melanie was straight as straight could be and never even considered anything but sleeping with men. She had been having weird dreams though—Dreams about sex with women. And Melanie being a prude and a catholic she was worried her bad relationship was driving her in a new direction. She had been reading some self-help books she thought it was a little PTSD from being in a bad relationship. Lately though Melanie and Tiffany got a lot closer after her breakup.

Both women had just visited the new Spa in town and were feeling ready to go party this evening.

Tiffany’s cell phone rang with a new ring tone. “Funny I don’t recognize that……uhhhhhh” as Tiffany went silent, her eyes and mouth wide open. She then orgasmed hard, squirting, her eyes rolling back in her head as she placed her cell phone to her ear and heard a series of tones and signals as her cell phone became hot as it radiated energy and these tones into her ear and head Tiffany began to change. She lowered the cell phone as she closed her mouth and her eyes rolled back down and she stared blankly ahead, her eyes unmoving. Her face was blank and unemotional. Her clothing seemed to disintegrate as a new shiny off white latex rubber outfit formed on her curvy body. A short sleeve off-white latex low cut top formed on her curvy body as well as matching pants. Underneath the pants formed black latex panties with dildos in her anus and vagina. The dildos came to life buzzing and fucking her constantly. Then black arm length gloves and thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots formed onto her along with a belt with devices and gun, whip and dildo device. As her eyelids and lips turned silver an earpiece formed in her left ear. She then returned her cell phone to her right ear and said in a monotone voice, “TIFFANYBOT 01 ONLINE. AUTOROBOTIZE NOMINALLY PERFORMED AWAITING ORDERS MISTRESS.”

“Excellent! Your friend will be joining you momentarily TiffanyBot, you will………” a female voice with a German accent commanded her giving her a series of instructions.

Melanie walked in and saw Tiffany on her cell phone, now dressed in shiny off-white and black latex rubber and she said, “Tiffany? What is this? Who are you talking to?” Then her own cell phone rang, and without even looking at the number calling, which was “UNKNOWN CALLER”, her cell phone had a new ring she did not recognize. “What ring is th………….uhhhhhhhhhh!” as her eyes went wide, her mouth open, her eyes rolled back in her head as she orgasmed hard, squirting as signals and energy was emitted into her ear, her head. She lowered the cell phone as she closed her mouth and her eyes rolled back down and she stared blankly ahead, her eyes unmoving. Her face was blank and unemotional. Her clothing seemed to disintegrate as a new shiny off white latex rubber outfit formed on her curvy body. A short sleeve off-white latex low cut top formed on Melanie’s flat chest. But her breasts “inflated” and she then had a curvy body. Matching off-white latex pants formed onto her body. Underneath the pants formed black latex panties with dildos in her anus and vagina. The dildos came to life buzzing and fucking her constantly. Then black arm length gloves and thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots formed onto her along with a belt with devices and gun, whip and dildo device. As her eyelids and lips turned silver an earpiece formed in her left ear.

Tiffany now stood at Melanie’s side as Melanie returned her cell phone to her right ear and said in a monotone voice, “MELANIEBOT 01 ONLINE. AUTOROBOTIZE NOMINALLY PERFORMED AWAITING ORDERS MISTRESS.”

“Excellent! You and TiffanyBot report outside and get into the van when it arrives. You will……….” a female voice with a German accent commanded her giving her a series of instructions.

Melanie and Tiffany both found themselves in their own beds, naked, their pussies and anuses feeling like they had sex all night—they had.

“What the fuck?” Tiffany said wondering what happened. She called Melanie and they talked. “Geez we must have really got drunk Mel?”

“I know I wake up at home in bed and I don’t even know how I got here?” Melanie said.

She got up and showered and she found she had a small sore spot on her left arm. She dried herself and put on a robe and went and made some eggs and toast and got the morning paper. The front page had a story, with blurry pictures of six women in weird outfits. The story read, “ROBBERY AND KIDNAPPING COMMITTED BY SIX LATEX CLAD WOMEN. POLICE ARE BAFFLED AND BELIEVE IT WAS AN INSIDE JOB SINCE FOUR OF THE BANK EMPLOYEES ASSISTED THEM. SEVERAL OTHERS WERE TAKEN HOSTAGE”

“Weird?” Melanie said as she looked at the photo on the front page and even though she recognized herself and Tiffany as two of the women in the photo her mind made her not acknowledge it. “Weirdos……….how strange…….”

She then forgot is and ate her breakfast. In the photo were also two women missing for weeks. The story reported an “undisclosed amount of cash was taken”

After breakfast Melanie noticed the sore on her arm was gone—completely healed.

That night Melanie and Tiffany went out. Melanie had just broken up with her boyfriend and wanted just to “Have fun” for once with no drama. They had been serious but they fought all the time the last six months as he was jealous and afraid that he was going to lose her—so he made it happen. He always accused her of acting funny like she had a girlfriend—and Melanie didn’t even like girls!

Melanie then showered and she laid down to sleep.

Almost at once, Melanie began dreaming. Her cell phone on the dresser next to her was beeping as it emitted a tone her sleeping mind recognized;

Melanie dreamed she showered with a latex clad German brunette, servicing her in the shower. Servicing her—licking her pussy in a subservient way. The dream seemed so vivid, so real. And in the dream her left arm was injured but she pleasured the woman anyway. Her arm had been bleeding, she had been shot. But her arm was healing very fast.

Then the dream changed the brunette German woman was laying and Melanie wore the shiny PVC platform stiletto heeled boots and a strap on over her shaved pussy area. Melanie used it to fuck this woman over and over. In her dream she finished and removed the strap on. She heard her say, “Thank you my Robot.”

“THANK YOU MISTRESS” Melanie said bowed fully to her. She then went out as Tiffany passed her and took over for her. Tiffany finished and came out and they kissed Tiffany saying, “WE MUST PRACTICE OUR SKILLS” as she went down on her best friend…………..

Melanie woke up at that dream, soaking wet with her cum. She went to the bathroom and cleaned up. ‘What is happening to me?’ Melanie thought but she was unable to act on it as she quickly forgot the dreams as instructed.

She laid down and resumed dreaming………………..

Monday Melanie and Tiffany went to their next appointments at the “NEW YOU SPA AND TANNING SALON”. There a pretty receptionist smiled a plastic smile at her. Her eyes were vacant. The blonde sat clad in a shiny black PVC dress with stiletto heeled boots and she had a shiny black collar around her neck. Her blonde hair was pulled back into a pony tail held by a black band. There was a slight buzzing sound from the front of her.

“Welcome back you two, you are even early for your appointments” she said with a fake smile and fakeness which should have alarmed Melanie and Tiffany but they were too busy looking at the girl and her outfit. “This will be treatment number two correct?”

“Er….yes just number two, how many are there?” Melanie said.

“Oh there are ten total, but some keep coming” the girl with the fake smile said, “By ten the changes are permanent………..excuse me” as her desk phone rang, “Yes Mistress they are here. Yes Mistress. Yes of course Mistress as you desire” as she hung up. Lisa here will take you both back” the woman said as she stared at her computer ignoring them now.

(Mistress?) Melanie thought as she looked at Tiffany who was already staring at the brunette coming to get them.

“Come this way please” another woman, a brunette said clad in a shiny black PVC dress with stiletto heeled boots and she had a shiny black collar around her neck. Her dark brown hair was pulled back into a pony tail held by a black band. There was a slight buzzing sound from the front of her. She almost squirmed as she walked.

As they walked past rows of women under hair dryers in the salon, some were getting their hair washed but she quickly noticed none of them had clothes on? They had towels over their laps and breasts. Melanie and Tiffany noticed ALL the women under the hair dryers had vacant, dreamy far away looks on their faces.

“They all look like they are enjoying themselves?” Melanie said.

“Yes we have a 100% customer satisfaction rating here at New You” Lisa said.

“They are all naked? We except for towels?” Tiffany said “I don’t remember that part?”

“Yes part of the treatment is time in a sauna, a soak in a hot tub, whole body massage, and shampoo and style or cut”

“I just want a haircut and style?”

“Nonsense. You both will get the full treatment for the price of the haircuts and styles” Lisa said, “Besides you both agreed to get the full treatments as we deemed necessary, remember?”

“Oh thank you yes…….I remember……….I deserve it” Melanie said.

“Yes as do I” Tiffany said.

“Yes you do…………..” Lisa said with a strange look on her face having pressed a button on a small device she carried which seemed to influence their cooperation.

Melanie and Tiffany were taken to a locker room where they placed their belongings, clothes and took a towel and started with the sauna. Lisa said, “You may bring your cell phones, you will need them”

“Oh okay Lisa” they said as they went into the sauna and there were three women were in there already staring blankly ahead. “Hi I’m Melanie” “I’m Tiffany” they said as they got into hot sauna.

The three said nothing but Melanie noticed they were mouthing something. Their nipples were erect and they were sweaty from the sauna heat. She started to leave when one of the workers, a woman clad in a shiny black PVC bikini and a shiny black collar around her neck walked in and said, “Here enjoy this”

She poured a pitcher of blue looking water over the hot rocks. Melanie instantly felt the heat as did Tiffany, and smells of the steam as Melanie said, “Ah yes……the heat feels good……….the steam it smells like…………….”

The next thing Tiffany and Melanie were staring blankly ahead like the other three women in the sauna and she was mouthing the three words she heard in her mind over and over……..”I will obey” Their cell phones were taken by one of the workers as they needed to be further “upgraded” The two were given “vitamin” shots in their arms, two large hypos each containing drugs, chemicals and special nanites. These nanites or nanotech were nanotechnology designed by Herrin Robotics and was in fact a type of nanomachine or nanprobe.

These Nanoprobes work symbiotically with a host’s body, repairing them, giving them great strength, robotizing them as needed, modifying the host body and even forming any outfit or clothes or device needed. The Cell phones emitted tones and signals which triggered the women and the nanites, and programmed them for the task needed.

This was their second injection and as stated by treatment number ten they would be permanently changed—permanently robotized.

A short time later Melanie and Tiffany along with the three women with her moved next to the hot tub. Cum drizzled from their pussies as they were walked to the next area.

But before they each entered it their area was shaved. Melanie, Tiffany and the others were staring blankly ahead seemingly unaware of anything. So mindless…………

They entered the hot tube and they soaked and listened to the muzac playing overhead. Muzac with a subliminal command only someone drugged could heard, drugged like in the sauna, “I am a Slave…….I must Obey………I am a Slave……I must Obey……”

And in the hot tub the five were paired and French kissed and made out in the hot tub. Melanie and Tiffany and the three other women kissed and fucked each other in the hot tub as they came in the hot water.

The four then stopped staring blankly ahead. They then got out of the hot tub and went to lay down for full body massage in private rooms. Melanie and Tiffany stared blankly ahead as they laid first on her stomach as a pair of beautiful redheads—twins, clad in a shiny black PVC bikini and a shiny black collar around her neck walked in poured oil on them and began massaging it in to their skin. The woman massaged them in every joint, every fold of skin including her crotch. The women then said, “Over”

Melanie and Tiffany simply rolled onto her back as she stared blankly at the ceiling mouthing the words she heard in the muzac “I must obey” over and over. Their brown eyes vacant and mindless.

The redheads poured and rubbed more oil on their skin and rubbed it in, rubbed it into their breasts with erect nipples, into their sex area. Melanie and Tiffany moaned now as she orgasmed like she was having sex. She was.

They were then instructed, “Rise……..Slaves……..” by the redhead and they obeyed. Melanie and Tiffany could do no less.

Melanie and Tiffany were then walked to the shampoo area as the oil had soaked into her skin making it smooth and shiny………..She put her head in the sink as instructed and a blonde clad in a shiny black PVC bikini and a shiny black collar around her neck shampooed Melanie’s beautiful long black hair working special free will numbing shampoo into her scalp. Of course at this point with the “full treatment” Melanie was enslaved since the sauna.

Tiffany had a big chested brunette clad in a shiny black PVC bikini and a shiny black collar around her neck shampooed Tiffany’s should length blonde hair working special free will numbing shampoo into her scalp. Also with the “full treatment” Tiffany was enslaved since the sauna.

But since this was their second treatment, they had already been brainwashed once, this was re-enforcement. And soon there would be no Tiffany or Melanie, only TiffanyBot and MelanieBot.

As they had her hair shampooed one of the other “guests” moved over and lapped their pussies. As part of their conditioning she felt the pleasure given by a Slave and being a Slave and for the Slave pleasuring her it was part of her conditioning.

Melanie and Tiffany gushed as they felt the woman’s tongue in her sex…………It felt good to obey…………They MUST Obey.

Melanie and Tiffany orgasmed over and over in the face of the women at their sex as both enslaved each other.

The women at their pussies then finished and got up and they returned to their hair washing station and Melanie and Tiffany got up and pleasured them as their hair was rinsed.

Melanie was a good little Catholic girl and not a lesbian—not before today at least.

Tiffany was now a lesbian as well.

Melanie and Tiffany brought them to orgasm after orgasm using what they had learned today so far. Finished Melanie and Tiffany returned and their hair was rinsed and she was sent to the hair dryers.

Once in the chairs the stylists were raven haired brunettes clad in clad in a shiny black PVC bikini and a shiny black collar around their necks.

As they lowered the dryer/hood over Melanie and Tiffany’s head, they laid a towel over their breasts and over their crotch concealing the dildos which raised up into them from the chair. As the dryer/hood turned on so did Melanie and Tiffany.

As their hair was dried, they were both further brainwashed and reprogrammed.

With each treatment they would lose more of themselves and become more Slave. And with the nanites they would become Robots.

As part of their programming, the cell phone ringtone was one trigger, but there were many. They learned and listened to the German woman who had called them, known only as “Mistress” she owned them now. They existed to serve her will.

As they laid there a black latex clad woman strolled the halls and examined them. She examined Melanie and Tiffany and said, “I want these two sent to my office before they are allowed to leave.”

“YES MISTRESS” the raven haired brunettes said, bowing fully to her as she walked off, returning to her office.

One of the final instructions during the programming was “YOU WILL RETURN EVERY WEEK FOR ANOTHER FULL TREATMENT. YOU WILL OBEY ALL COMMANDS GIVEN WITHOUT QUESTION. YOU WILL NEVER QUESTION A NEW YOU WORKER. YOU WILL OBEY THEM WITHOUT QUESTION. IF QUESTIONED YOU GO TO NEW YOU FOR A HAIRCUT AND SHAMPOO. YOU WILL NEVER BETRAY NEW YOU OR THE MISTRESS………….”

The two naked women were then led to the head office, on the door was the name STELLA VON HERRIN.

Two of the bikini clad workers gave them their cell phones back with the new “updates”.

The two entered the office and unlike most offices, there was a desk with banks of monitors showing every aspect of the Spa as well as a throne looking chair in a side area. She sat in the throne chair and watched them approach her. Without a word, both Melanie and Tiffany knew who she was. They both bowed to her and said, “Mistress. Owner. You have summoned us?”

“Yes my pretty Slaves. You have done well, VERY well. You six Robots robotized four more and took five hostages who, now serve me in this very Spa hahahaha. Did you notice them?” Stella asked.

“Yes Mistress. The twin redheads” Melanie and Tiffany replied.

“Yes hahahaha, perfect additions here once freed of their former lives. Now skilled Slaves. They will massage me later I think. The others were the two raven haired women, they were blondes but when I enslaved them we dyed and cut their hair. And you took a large amount of money for my cause—two hundred thousand dollars. But I need more, much more. I will send you two out again soon. My Robot strategists are planning the next robberies. I asked both of you if you had any loose ends before, and I have molded you Melanie over the last few months. Did that pesky boyfriend resurface?”

“No Mistress. He is with another now” Melanie coldly said.

“Good. Otherwise you will have to kill him” Stella said.

“Yes Mistress I understand” Melanie coldly said.

“I can’t have anyone snooping around right now. You said he is with another? Is she pretty?”

“Yes Mistress. She is a government agent of some type”

“Really? That could be useful…………If you encounter them, you will kill him and take her for me”

“Yes Mistress. But Mistress he may be useful”

“What is this? Why? He is male?”

“As her Robot to help elude suspicion Mistress”

“Males are useless. And they are treacherous. But as a Robot perhaps? Very well show me he can be useful and he will live—as a human Robot. If not he will be killed. You will not require a trigger for this, you will simply obey”

“Yes Mistress”

“Tiffany you will assist her. You will both go into action when you see females I may desire, you will enslave them for me”

“Yes Mistress”

“Now both of you may service me” as both knelt before Stella and Melanie slid her tongue deep into Stella’s shaved pussy. Her clit had a silver ring in it with a jewel. As Melanie licked it she shuddered as it sent a tone through her head, through the nanites in her body, singing to them, singing to her. Tiffany did the same and like Melanie, licking the clit ring made a tone go through her head, as it sang to her. “Excellent! You responded this time as well as last time” Stella said. As Melanie remembered the dream;

Melanie dreamed she showered with a latex clad German brunette, servicing her in the shower. Servicing her—licking her pussy in a subservient way. The dream seemed so vivid, so real. And in the dream her left arm was injured but she pleasured the woman anyway. Her arm had been bleeding, she had been shot. But her arm was healing very fast.

But this was NOT the first time she met Stella, and this was no accident she was at the New You Spa.

Six months earlier

“Gee another boring day we……….” Melanie said as the woman approached flanked by two latex rubber clad women. Everyone in the shop seemed to stop and stare at them as she approached the counter and said, “Yes……..ah Melanie I would like a coffee please”

Melanie felt a strange sensation as the room seemed to fill with perfume—perfume of Sex and latex with something else………..

Time passed and Melanie and the others seemed to zone out. Until the woman said, “Excellent……….Melanie? I asked for a coffee”

“Y-yes of course………” as she made the coffee for the first time she felt arousal for a woman. Or women. The women with her were beautiful, like strippers or models, wearing platform stiletto heeled boots and coats. They wore nothing else and they were at her beck and call, hovering around her.

She looked at the other woman she wore shiny black latex arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots, a low cut leotard and a coat. She wore lightly tinted glasses.

“Here you are……Miss……Miss………” Melanie said,

“Stella, you may call me Stella Melanie……” again time seemed to stop as she stared into her eyes. Had she paid attention to her watch she would have noticed ten minutes had passed staring into her eyes.

Melanie seemed to snap out of it as she was kissing the gloved hand of the woman “Oh……..what am I? Lisa?”

Melanie called to her coworker Lisa who stood staring blankly ahead zoned out or something. Before she could try to figure out what was going on she looked into the woman’s eyes, “Stella I……..” and staying down kissing her gloved hand.

Stella stuck her finger in Melanie’s mouth and she sucked it staring at Stella. “Yes a good girl………..you will not remember this only that you liked me, you trusted me, and you want to work for me. You will not remember showing me your devotion Hahahaha. I will contact you soon to have you serve me my dear. When I summon you, you will obey”

“Yesss I will obey” Melanie said dreamily………and again she snapped out of it as she was getting up from kissing her gloved hand. She noticed she had a weird taste in her mouth………like sex…….

“Thank you Melanie for your excellent service. You are just the type I am looking for in my company. So receptive and so responsive……….” The woman/Stella said again as Melanie stood staring at her and her “assistants”, “You are just the type of girl I want as one of my er…..Assistants. I offer you a job right now”

“Oh-h thank you Stella but I can’t now my boyfriend he…….” Melanie said as Stella put her hand out and Melanie stopped and zoned out again.

“Loose ends………..pity I wanted you today. You will break up with him soon and live alone. I will summon you after you obey” the woman said this time assertively, “I am working on a new project you may be perfect for it…….”

“Yessss I will break up with him…..I will obey” Melanie said staring at the woman.

“Good girl after I am gone you will forget me until summoned. You WILL however dream of me every night and be ready for my commands. I will be watching you my dear and intervening now and then” Stella said.

Melanie blinked and had a 100 dollar bill for her coffee and a weird taste in her mouth. “Lisa what was that?”

“What was what Mel?”

“That woman she……….she…….”

“What woman?”

“Er I don’t know? Funny I got a hundred dollar tip from someone?” Melanie said as she still tried to figure out why her mouth tasted like she had sex. She was not a lesbian but she had the taste of a woman in her mouth as her mind quickly forgot as instructed.

That night as she fell asleep she dreamed of the mysterious woman and remembered things she had been told to forget;

Melanie was at work bent over kissing her gloved hand.

Stella stuck her finger in Melanie’s mouth and she sucked it staring at Stella.

She then lowered herself and her arms went around Stella’s hips, and she slid her tongue into a slit on the pussy area of the shiny black latex low cut leotard she tasted her and licked and lapped deeply. Melanie’s warm tongue licked along her dewy slit. Stella was very wet—she was aroused and Melanie took in her nectar.

And when Melanie awoke, she found her feelings for her boyfriend were changing as she thought of the women from that left her the 100 tip and the women serving her. She began to think that she would break up with him soon and live alone.

After her breakup, Melanie began dressing differently. She began meeting “a new friend” at the local Fetish Clothing store and shopping with her. And trying on sexy clothes together and receiving gifts of sexy clothing and toys from this new friend. And paying for her gifts by pleasuring the woman in the dressing room and in her limousine. The new “friend” was Stella Van Herrin. Stella had molded and groomed Melanie for bigger plans.

Like Stella, Melanie wore shiny black latex arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots, and a low cut leotard and a coat.

Tiffany dressed more conservatively but she too dressed differently than before.

The two were out when they saw James with his new girlfriend Emma.

As they saw him something triggered in their minds and they would do as instructed and acquire the Government Agent for their Mistress.

Melanie pulled her cell phone and pressed an autodial button, “Yes?” the familiar voice of her Goddess replied.

Melanie shuddered and said, “Acquisition underway Mistress. Obeying programmed orders. Shall the male be eliminated?”

“No. Not yet. Use the new process on him. He will be a Drone, an automaton.”

“Yes Mistress and the Agent?”

“She will undergo your process, bring her to me pre-conditioned.”

“Yes Mistress as you command” Melanie saw as she squirted in her latex panties as she put her cell phone away.

James was walking with Emma arm in arm kissing when they were approached by Melanie and Tiffany.

“Geez Melanie? Tiffany? Why are you two dressing like that? Er Emma this is Melanie my Ex and our friend—her best friend Tiffany” James said.

“Hello I’m Emma, James had told me SO much about you” Emma said sarcastically.

“Yes I’m sure he has. Perhaps we can go for coffee? We need to discuss some things James, Emma” Melanie said coldly. Tiffany just stared coldly.

“No we don’t Melanie! You went cray-cray on me and kicked me out, we don’t have anything to discuss. Just leave us alone okay?” James said.

“No. Not okay” as Melanie sprayed an aerosol can in Emma’s face and her eyes rolled back she shuddered in orgasm and her face took on a strange expression.

James waved the fumes off and said, “What the fu……….Emma? What did you spray her with?”

“Assist us Slave. Neutralize him” Melanie said as Emma coldly looked at James.

“Emma?” James said as Emma using her government Agent training quickly chopped him on the neck knocking him out as Tiffany and Emma held him up and walked him to their car and they drove off.

Tiffany alone in the front seat as Emma sat in the back right seat and Melanie tied up the unconscious James on the left. Emma stared blankly ahead and Melanie said, “You did well Slave………..expose your sex so you may be prepared.”

Emma said nothing but as before obeyed Melanie. As she exposed her sex, her pussy gushed as she obeyed and shuddered. Melanie ripped open her top exposing Emma’s 34D breasts. Her nipples were erect as Melanie rubbed them. Melanie said, “You are to become one of us……………..the male was to be killed but he will be robotized as a Drone to serve us.”

Emma ignored her as a silver dildo was slid into her exposed vagina, and connected by wires to pasties placed on Emma’s erect nipples, and to earbuds and a visor. The visor flashed to life as Melanie turned on the MP3 player-looking device they were all connected to. As she turned it on, Emma turned on and her mind went blank……………………

James woke up realizing Emma was wearing some contraption and he was tied up. “Emma? Melanie?! What did you do to her? She hit me?” James said.

“She is being processed. Soon she will be one of us, she is undergoing preparation” Melanie said.

“And she hit me! How did you make her do that? You called her Slave?” James said.

“Yes. The spray enslaved her mind. You resisted and it will not work well on a male. Be joyous male, you are to be robotized to assist us. You were to be killed” Melanie said.

“Killed? Robotized? Joyous at that?!” James said.

“Yes. Joyous you were not killed male………….” Melanie said.

“Why do you say it like I am a bug or something? Male?” James said as he looked at Emma who was shuddering in orgasm after orgasm, cum squirting around the dildo in her vagina.

“Because you are. You are male. The Mistress has no use for males” Melanie said.

“Who is this Mistress Melanie?” James said.

“Mistress Stella” Melanie said.

“Fuck! I knew it! The name you said in your sleep…………..she is the reason you broke up with me!” James said.

“Yes. She is everything to me. To us. And she will be everything to you” Melanie said.

“No! She will not!” James said defiantly, “So you are robotized?”

“No. Not at present. Not as you are about to be. We are Slaves but can assume a Robot persona when activated by the Mistress. You will be permanently robotized. Emma will soon be one of us and oversee your robotization”

“No! Melanie! Fight this!” James said.

“There is no fighting the will of Mistress Stella” Melanie said as she injected James with a hypo and he passed out, his last images of his Emma orgasming in the seat next to him……………….

To be Continued……….