The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Tags: (mc, f/f, fd, nc, Robots)

Disclaimer: The material below is for adults only; both sexual imagery and non-consensual relationships are included within. If you are for whatever reason offended by this material or are under the legal age in your area/country, kindly stop reading here and return when you are not so offended and are legally permitted to continue.

Synopsis: Robberies, kidnappings and Assassinations are being done by strange shiny white latex clad women. Is there a connection to the new spa in town?

Thank you to SpacegirlElle for her assistance, her ideas, her inspiration and her awesomeness.

The New You Spa and Tanning Salon

Part 4

Stella’s New Groove

Mistress Stella sat on her “throne” in her “Throne Room” where Stella was being serviced by one of her black latex rubber clad Sex Slaves. The Sex Slave was naked with a neatly shaved pussy with black latex rubber arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled boots and a collar. Her hair was brown and pulled back into a pony tail held by a black band and she worked robotically at the sex of Mistress Stella.

Guarding Stella were four guarding Stella were black PVC clad women with enormous 38DD breasts tucked into a shiny black latex rubbery PVC bustier leotard with thong bottom giving them camel toes, arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots which added 6″ to each woman’s height. Their faces emotionless and blank, but their eyelids and lips silvered. Their hair down and long. These women were guarding Stella and had guns in their boot tops and other devices including what looked like lassos or whips.

At her side were Melanie, Tiffany and Emma clad in shiny black latex rubber full bodysuits/cat suits, arm length gloves and thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots.

The three were standing as the two robotized reporters were sent out on a new job.

Stella was pleased with herself, VERY pleased. Stella said, “Emma activate your male Robot and bring him here”

“Yes Mistress” Emma said bowing as she went out to get him.

The robotized James sat in a numbered chair staring blankly ahead with a row of other tanned robots, all females in sequentially numbered chairs. He was numbered as #1 now, an honor especially since he was the only male Robot.

Next to him were the two robotized porn stars Jessica #2 and Crissy #3. The blonde college student was #4, and the auburn haired missing housewife was #5.

These were in a row of 10 and across from them were another 10 Robots. Across from James sat his former friend/ex-girlfriend Nadine as #11, Vera as #12 and eight others. They were sitting so James and Nadine stared at each other in STANDBY, although they consciously did not register this. Their minds were essentially turned off. For a total of twenty Robots as new Robots were being added slowly. These Robots required more direct control then Stella’s other Robots. They were more automatons then Slave-like, like the other Robots.

Emma walked in and fondled her former lover now her male Robot and she said, “Time to play, the Mistress wants to see you Robot #1” as she fondled him and said, “You have served well, the Mistress is pleased with us. You belong to the Mistress and I will use you as she commands” James stared blankly ahead seemingly not hearing her. Emma then went to the control console and activated #1 to “VOICE”, and said, “Attend Robot #1” and the robot stood and walked behind his Master.

He walked in to the Throne room and bowed slightly to Stella and stood at Robot Attention clad in a shiny black PVC suit covering him completely as though a business suit had been dipped in shiny PVC with ankle high combat type boots, matching wrist length gloves. He had thong underwear like the females with a butt plug and hollow dildo over his penis. His skin was tanned like she had been in a tanning booth or gone to Hawaii. He had a catheter in his urethra and an IV device in his left wrist. His eyes were fixed and unmoving.

“Emma my Slave you have shown me this male Robot can be useful. I was going to have you kill him, but he assisted well with Nicole. I want another fifty of these Robot type I think, they require more attention but they are more useful in certain missions. You will send the same squad as before, I have another rival I want to turn into an ally, into a lover” Stella said, “In fact I may have several to turn into new Slaves. You will begin with…………”

“Yes Mistress of course” Emma said bowing her head slightly.

Emma and Melanie were riding in a limousine returning from a lunch meeting with Stella between them, as Stella was being pleasured by a black latex rubber clad Sex Slave. The Sex Slave was naked with a neatly shaved pussy with black latex rubber arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled boots and a collar. Her blonde hair was pulled back into a pony tail held by a black band and she worked robotically at the sex of Mistress Stella.

Emma and Melanie were clad in shiny black latex rubber full bodysuits/cat suits, arm length gloves and thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots.

Stella instructed them, as she traded kisses with each of them, “You two please me very much. As does Tiffany, who I have elevated to charge over my Spa and Tanning Salon” Stella said.

“Yes Mistress she is a trained beautician and hairdresser, and she enjoys enslaving women for you as do we Mistress” Melanie said.

“Yes she is a perfect fit………and you Melanie my Slave you will be over my Pharmaceutical company recruitment” Stella said.

“I am honored Mistress. Thank you” Melanie said kissing her Mistress deeply.

“And you my Emma, my Secret Agent, you are over my Security, my Guard Robots, my tanned Robots. You will use your skill to recruit the best as Robots for my use in these areas. You have free reign to do as you please to please me” Stella said.

“Yes Mistress thank you. I am honored Mistress” Emma said kissing her Mistress deeply as Stella kissed back. She wanted Emma, but Emma had work to do.

“The male Robot, continue to use him if he serves us, otherwise eliminate him” Stella said.

“Yes Mistress I understand” Emma said kissing her again, “He will serve us well Mistress. And other males?”

“No more males! I allowed him but no others Emma” Stella said.

“Yes Mistress I understand, no more, I-I was just asking” Emma said.

“Yes my Slave……….come to me later…………” Stella whispered to Emma as Emma shuddered at this.

“Yes Mistress” Emma said as they kissed and Stella fondled Emma who shuddered at the touch of her Mistress.

Back at the mansion, Emma went to the console and activated several switches controlling the now twenty-five Robots. As she turned the switches lighted numbers above the chairs lit up, #1, #2, #3, #4, #5, #11 and #12. Emma switched their input STANDBY to PROGRAM. The robots blinked as their minds were turned on. Emma entered data about their target, her name, her address and their tasks. Emma type DO NOT FAIL. FAILURE WILL RESULT IN DEACTIVATION. OBEY as she flipped the control input knobs to VOICE and ACTIVE and the seven Robots stood up and proceeded to obey their tasks. Emma said, “You seven Robots will carry out this mission. The Mistress will not tolerate failure…………neither will I. Failure will result in deactivation………#1 do you understand?” Emma said.

“YES MISTRESS” Robot #1/James said.

“Good, carryout my orders and bring me this woman. She is to be brought here and converted into a loyal servant of the Mistress. You may prepare her and pre-process her, but do not robotize or harm her” Emma said.

“YES MISTRESS UNDERSTOOD” Robot #1/James said.

“Good take two vehicles” Emma said as she watched the Robots depart. She watched James and for a second started to remember something about him but then she felt a shudder as a thought of her Mistress took the memory away.

In the vehicle the robots were mixed. In one vehicle was James #1 in back with Jessica #2 and Nadine #11. In the passenger front was Crissy #3 and driving was #4 the blonde college student. In the other car driving was #5 the auburn haired missing housewife and #12 Vera.

As they drove the Robots were silent, James and Nadine sitting together. They arrived near the mansion of another rival of Stella Van Herrin. The robots had their orders. Five of the robots got out of the black sedans and moved quickly to a servant entrance. There a cook saw them and before an alarm could be made, Robot #1/James grabbed him and killed him snapping his neck with one smooth twist. Robotized, the robots were all incredibly strong.

Two Maids saw the Robots but they were lovely, and their instructions on lovely women were clear “CAPTURE FOR ROBOTIZATION OR OTHER USE” so Robot #2/Jessica and Robot #11/Nadine grabbed them and sprayed aerosols in their faces. Their faces went blank as their eyes rolled back and they shuddered in orgasm and then their faces took on strange expressions.

“ASSIST US SLAVES” Robot #2/Jessica said as they nodded and obeyed as cum drizzled from their pussies and they were naked under their latex Maid uniforms.

The two Maid Slaves walked with the Robots and were given aerosol cans. On the walls were portraits of the Mistress of the house—Heike the Fetish Queen as she called herself. A former lover of Stella, she now was a rival. But soon she would be Stella’s lover and more. Heike owned a Fetish Magazine and had several models serving her after she brainwashed them. The magazine called “O The Art of Fetish, Fashion and Fantasy” was a cover for her brainwashing operation. Like Stella, her goal was to create an army of Slaves to do her bidding. At her magazine her workers worked toilessly, staring blankly ahead. Each wore suspiciously sexy leather cat suits, knee high stiletto heeled platform boots and each had earpieces in their right ears.

At her mansion were some men and mostly women brainwashed into Maids, Cooks and Body Guards. Unknown to Stella, like her, Heike had progressed to creating human Robots from women.

Guarding her bedroom were two of these Robots, females clad in off-white latex rubber long sleeve low cut front top and black leather pants with black leather forearm length gloves and knee high stiletto heeled platform boots. The contrast between the off-white latex and the black leather was stunning. They also wore belts with devices and they had silvered lips and eyelids and black earpieces with cameras and mics in their left of right ears. The pants were tight and showed every line including giving them camel toes. A faint buzzing was heard as they each had butt plugs and eggs in their vaginas buzzing and fucking them constantly. Heike had copied some of Stella’s ideas in these Robots.

They guarded her bedroom, where inside Heike was enjoying the pleasuring of one of her many Sex Slaves clad in shiny black leather ballet boots, Arm length gloves and her shaved pussy bare and exposed. Her hair was pulled back into a pony tail.

The Sex Slave, a redhead, was busy at Heike’s pussy. The Sex Slave was an enslaved Czech fetish model known as Honeyhair, missing for the last six weeks.

Stella’s Robots approached and stopped as they saw Heike’s Robots guarding the door. The Robots rolled a ball looking device which flashed and sprayed gas as they fought. The robots were equally strong and were matched but Stella sent more Robots and Robot #1/James was stronger than the female Robots and subdued them.

The Robots moved quickly in and grabbed the Sex Slave and Heike and Robot #1/James sprayed the aerosol in Heike’s face and she coughed and then she shuddered in orgasm as her eyes rolled back in her head and then they returned with Heike having the same mindless look as the two Maid Slaves.

“NOW SLAVE ORDER YOUR FORCES TO OBEY US” Robot #1/James said as Robot #2/Jessica fondled her.

“Yes Master………..” as Heike picked up her phone and pressed a button, “attention all Slaves and Robots you will obey the Robots with me……..”

“AND STELLA VAN HERRIN” Robot #1/James said.

“………..and Stella Van Herrin. They are your Masters now” as she hung up awaiting orders.

“GOOD SLAVE. NOW THIS SEX SLAVE WILL BECOME ONE OF US. SHE IS ON THE MISTRESS’ TARGET LIST. CAN SHE BE FREED FROM BEING A SEX SLAVE?” Robot #1/James said.

“No. Her mind was erased and she was reprogrammed Master” Heike said.

The Robotized James examined the Sex Slave, and said, YES SHE WILL SERVE AS ONE OF US” and James injected her to begin her conversion.

Heike and the Sex Slave, and the two Maids were taken to the Mistress.

The robotized James sat in chair #1 staring blankly ahead with a row of other tanned robots. Next to him Jessica #2 and Crissy #3. The blonde college student was #4, and the auburn haired missing housewife was #5.

These were in rows of 10 and across from them were another 10 Robots. Across from James sat his former friend/ex-girlfriend Nadine as #11, Vera as #12 and eight others. They were sitting so James and Nadine stared at each other in STANDBY, although they consciously did not register this. Their minds were essentially turned off.

Another set of 20 chairs in rows of ten were now ready starting at #21. The Sex Slave Honeyhair was not Robot #27 with a dark bronze tan. She made a lovely Robot.

Heike at this moment was having sex with Stella, and Emma who was being rewarded for her service. Heike had been fully brainwashed and like the others belonged to Stella now. After a full night of Sex, Emma returned to her tasks.

Heike went into her office the next day. Heike arrived at her magazine clad in black leather head to toe. She walked in and looked over her workers. None of them acknowledged her they just worked toilessly staring blankly ahead. They had not been programmed to. Each work wore a suspiciously sexy leather cat suits, knee high stiletto heeled platform boots and each had earpieces in their right ears.

Once she arrived in her office she pressed a button and one of her Assistants walked in with a report and handed it to her bowing. Heike said, “Report Slave”

“Highness the Slaves in the lab report they are close to adapting a process for you Highness. The first five females were damaged and went insane. They had to be killed”

“Do not address me as Highness anymore. Stella Van Herrin is the only Highness now, you will address me as Mistress. And well you can’t make an omelet without breaking a few eggs. Have them keep working on it. Keep using homeless and strippers”

“Yes Mistress”

“You may go Slave”

“Yes Mistress” the brunette said as she bowed again and went out.

Heike pressed another button and a beautiful redhead walked in, a Sex Slave clad in shiny black leather ballet boots, Arm length gloves and her shaved pussy bare and exposed.

Without a word she went under the desk and went to work at Heike’s pussy as she unzipped her black leather pants.

SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP

Heike picked up the telephone and dialed a number programmed into her mind, “Good morning Highness………….yes it was wonderful thank you Highness. Yes Emma is very good. I am honored to serve you Highness” Heike said hanging up, Stella having stolen everything from her, even her title.

Heike mindlessly smiled as she flipped to watch the New Employee Indoctrination.

Six women sat in their business suits with skirts with their panties off

With dildos into their vaginas as they all stared at a gigantic spiral and mouthed words they heard,

“HEIKE IS YOUR GODDESS………..HEIKE IS YOUR QUEEN………..HEIKE IS YOUR MISTRESS………..HEIKE IS YOUR REASON TO EXIST SLAVE……YOU ARE HER SLAVE……….YOU MUST OBEY HER WITHOUT QUESTION……YOU WILL DO AS YOU ARE TOLD……….YOU ARE HER SLAVE…………YOU MUST OBEY ALL ORDERS WITHOUT QUESTION………HEIKE IS YOUR QUEEN….YOU WILL DO ANYTHING YOU ARE TOLD………YOU WILL KILL FOR HEIKE……….YOU WILL ENSLAVE OTHERS FOR HEIKE……..YOU WILL OBEY HEIKE……….”

“No this will not do………….” as Heike adjusted it, and it quickly changed to the new mantra;

“STELLA IS YOUR GODDESS………..STELLA IS YOUR QUEEN………..STELLA IS YOUR MISTRESS………..STELLA IS YOUR REASON TO EXIST SLAVE……YOU ARE HER SLAVE……….YOU MUST OBEY HER WITHOUT QUESTION……YOU WILL DO AS YOU ARE TOLD……….YOU ARE HER SLAVE…………YOU MUST OBEY ALL ORDERS WITHOUT QUESTION………STELLA IS YOUR QUEEN….YOU WILL DO ANYTHING YOU ARE TOLD………YOU WILL KILL FOR STELLA……….YOU WILL ENSLAVE OTHERS FOR STELLA……..YOU WILL OBEY STELLA……….”

“Much better, the Highness will be pleased” Heike said as she went to work as ordered by her new Mistress Stella Van Herrin.

Emma was fondling the Robots including James, and said, “You did very well………the Mistress is pleased with us” The robotized James sat staring blankly ahead his mind were essentially turned off. Emma kissed him, “Robot #1 I will have a new task for you………” Emma said as she blinked and looked at Robot #1/James and for a second Emma started to remember something about him but then she felt a shudder as a thought of her Mistress took the memory away.

Her brainwashing was very thorough.

“The Mistress’ work is never done” Emma said as she went to the Robot Control Console and activated several switches controlling the now twenty-seven Robots. As she turned the switches lighted numbers above the chairs lit up, #1, #2, #3, #4, #5, #11, #12 and #27. Emma switched their input STANDBY to PROGRAM. The robots blinked as their minds were turned on. Emma entered data about their target, her name, her address and their tasks. Emma type DO NOT FAIL. FAILURE WILL RESULT IN DEACTIVATION. OBEY as she flipped the control input knobs to VOICE and ACTIVE and the eight Robots stood up and proceeded to obey their tasks. Emma said, “You seven Robots will carry out this mission. The Mistress will not tolerate failure…………neither will I. Failure will result in deactivation………#1 do you understand?” Emma said.

“YES MISTRESS” Robot #1/James said.

“Good, Robot you did well with the last target. You will carry out my orders and bring me this woman. She is to be brought here and converted into a loyal servant of the Mistress. You may prepare her and pre-process her, but do not robotize or harm her” Emma said.

“YES MISTRESS UNDERSTOOD” Robot #1/James said.

“Good take three vehicles for additional captures” Emma said as she watched the Robots depart. And again as she watched James and for a second started to remember something about him. She mumbled “James……..” but then she felt a shudder as a thought of her Mistress took the memory away.

The robots drove to the next target Three in two vehicles and one with two Robots. James #1 rode with #27 the newest Robot. Robot #1/James placed his gloved hand on her leg as they drove. This should NOT have happened since both were fully robotized and devoid of emotions—or were they?

As they parked he said, “YOU WILL STAY AT MY SIDE #27” as they exited the black sedan. Jessica #2 and Nadine #11 walked with him and it would appear to anyone paying attention, that there was something going on between all of them.

To be Continued……….