The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Tags: (mc, f/f, fd, nc, Robots)

Disclaimer: The material below is for adults only; both sexual imagery and non-consensual relationships are included within. If you are for whatever reason offended by this material or are under the legal age in your area/country, kindly stop reading here and return when you are not so offended and are legally permitted to continue.

Synopsis: Robberies, kidnappings and Assassinations are being done by strange shiny white latex clad women. Is there a connection to the new spa in town?

Thank you to SpacegirlElle for her assistance, her ideas, her inspiration and her awesomeness.

The New You Spa and Tanning Salon

Part 3

A black sedan sat with a blonde, dark tanned, staring blankly ahead clad in an outfit of shiny black PVC and wearing 60s style black framed glasses. Her blonde hair was pulled back into a pony tail.

As the other four robots were inside the residence, a Policewoman drove up behind the van and walked to the driver’s side window.

“Miss a neighbor reported a suspicious vehicle sitting outside their neighbor’s residence. Can I see you driver’s license and registration please?”

The blonde ignored her and the Policewoman realized she looked like a missing college student. She looked at her expression, and thought maybe she was drugged. She looked at the shiny black minidress with long sleeves, thong bottoms with camel toes and pantyhose under the bottoms with ankle high stiletto heeled boots, wrist length gloves. Her breasts were big and firm 36D and barely fit in the minidress.

“Hey miss? Are you okay? You are the missing college student? Are you…….” the Policewoman said.

As the robotized woman quickly opened the door hitting the policewoman hard with the door, knocking her out.

The robotized blonde then got out and quickly pulled the policewoman into the back of the van. She then sprayed an aerosol can in her face and she slowly opened her eyes as she shuddered in orgasm and her face took on a strange expression.

“SIT. EXPOSE YOUR SEX” the robotized blonde said.

“Yes. I will obey” the policewoman said as she unzipped her pants.

The policewoman stared blankly ahead as she exposed her sex as ordered. As she did her pussy gushed and the robot slid a silver dildo into her exposed vagina, and connected by wires to pasties placed on the policewoman’s erect nipples, and to earbuds and a visor. The visor flashed to life as it turned on the policewoman began being prepared. The robotized blonde ordered the policewoman to do one more task, “dispatch this is Officer Nelson false alarm here. Everything is secure. I will be 10-10 (off duty) till tomorrow…………”

“GOOD SLAVE. WILL THEY SEND MORE UNITS?” the robotized blonde said.

“No Master. They will believe everything is fine” the policewoman said.

“GOOD SLAVE FOCUS ON THE VISOR AND THE DILDO INSIDE YOU. FOCUS ON THE MISTRESS” the robotized blonde said.

“Yes Master…….the Mistress!!!! Ahhhhhhh…………” the policewoman said losing herself in orgasm. She saw the Mistress in the visor, clad in a black latex knee length skirt, long sleeve clear green latex low cut top, she wore tinted glasses and stiletto heeled black shoes. The video of Stella showed her talking and she said, “You belong to me now Slave…………”

The four tanned black PVC clad robots moved quietly to the bedroom of the rival of Mistress Stella. Their eyes were fixed and unmoving and they walked very controlled. The now robotized James the auburn haired housewife and two brunette pornstars/models moved to grab the two college age daughters of the rival and they injected them with hypos and they went silent and limp. They then motioned and the two in their negligee walked with the auburn haired Robot out to the waiting sedan.

The remaining three robots entered the bedroom of the rival and she awoke to a shock, and pulled a gun from her nightstand and fired into the robotized James. The bullet failed to penetrate the shiny PVC outfit, which was lined with other materials. He took the gun from her and bent it in his gloved hand. Then held her.

The robotized James pulled a cell phone from his suit pocket and pressed an autodial button, and speaker and the woman heard a familiar voice, “I warned you Nicole not to cross me. My robots have your daughters. And unless you want them to get a nice tan like these robots, you will do EXACTLY what I tell you to do….”

“Stella you bitch!!! I will…………” Nicole said stopping herself.

“You will do nothing except what I tell you, or your daughters will become my newest Robots” Stella said.

“Okay okay! My Daniela and Amber, let them go!”

“After you do as I want…………this is what you will do………..” Stella said as she told her detailed instructions, then “Robot report.”

“THEY ARE BEING PREPARED MISTRESS” James said in a monotone voice, “WE AWAIT ORDERS HERE.”

“Proceed my Robots” Stella said, “Now Nicole do as I told you and your daughters will be returned to you unrobotized.”

“YES MISTRESS” he said as he hung up. As Nicole obeyed her instructions while the robots guarded her, her two daughters were taken by the now enslaved policewoman to the Mistress. The two sat in the back in cuffs with dildos in their vaginas, visors on their faces and earbuds in their ears. The two had been virgins—not anymore, and never experienced an orgasm. Now they experienced them over and over. By the time they arrived at the mansion they would be ready for the next phase of conditioning.

“My daughters Daniela and Amber?” Nicole asked James.

“THEY WILL BE TAKEN TO A SAFE PLACE AND KEPT THERE WHILE YOU CARRYOUT YOUR INSTRUCTIONS. OBEY AND THEY WILL BE UNROBOTIZED” James said.

“They will be returned to me?” Nicole said nervously.

“YOU WILL BE REUNITED IF YOU OBEY THE MISTRESS” James said.

“And you three?” Nicole said.

“WE SERVE THE MISTRESS AND HER SERVANTS. OUR FORMER LIVES HAVE BEEN ERASED. WE HAVE BECOME PERFECT ROBOT SERVANTS FOR THE MISTRESS.” James said.

Nicole looked at them, at him, at his penis and wondered if Stella was going to keep her word? .

Daniella and Amber as well as the policewoman were naked standing at attention before Mistress Stella. Mistress Stella sat on her “throne” in her “Throne Room” where Stella was being serviced by one of her black latex rubber clad Sex Slaves. The Sex Slave was naked with a neatly shaved pussy with black latex rubber arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled boots and a collar. Her hair was blonde and pulled back in a ponytail as she worked robotically at the sex of Mistress Stella.

“Mmmmmmm yes excellent! You three are lovely! A nosey policewoman and the daughters of a rival. Take the policewoman and robotize her. These two prepare them for new lives here. You may both service me” as the two knelt before Stella and took the place of the blonde Sex Slave who stood up and waited. Daniella and Amber slid their tongues into Stella’s shaved pussy side by side. As their tongues licked the clit ring they both orgasmed and shuddered as Stella knew she had two new acolytes.

The policewoman would return to work as a secret servant of Stella.

Nicole still had the three Robots at her house. She had turned over all of her shared of Herrin Pharmaceuticals and given up any attempt to control Stella and her company, which she had tried a few days earlier. She tried a hostile takeover which failed, and infuriated Stella. And now she waited for a call from Stella.

The robots received orders via their glasses. Slaves Emma and Melanie were monitoring the Robots, controlling them at a control console. Emma entered the orders as she made out with Melanie. They kissed and had sex at the console. Emma enjoyed serving the Mistress.

The robotized James moved toward Nicole and she said, “Have you heard something? My Daniella and Amber?”

“YES. WE ARE TO TAKE YOU TO THE MISTRESS” he said in a monotone voice as the Emma and Melanie making out pressed buttons on the control console. The female robots received new orders as they grabbed Nicole and began forcibly undressing her. Robot Crissy prepared to inject her as Robot Jessica slid one of the silver dildos into her vagina. Nicole struggled but then sat staring blankly ahead. This was from the dildo. Before Crissy injected her Emma and Melanie realized what they had done and ordered the robots to stop. But the dildo was already working on Nicole.

Enroute her mind cleared, and she said, “What the fuck was that?”

The robotized James said, “YOU WILL REMAIN SILENT. AN ERONEOUS ORDER WAS GIVEN. YOU WILL SEE YOUR DAUGHTERS SOON.”

At the mansion of Stella Herrin, Nicole was taken to Stella’s thrown room.

Mistress Stella sat on her “throne” in her “Throne Room” where Stella was being serviced by one of her black latex rubber clad Sex Slaves. The Sex Slave was naked with a neatly shaved pussy with black latex rubber arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled boots and a collar. Her hair was red and pulled back into a pony tail held by a black band and she worked robotically at the sex of Mistress Stella.

Guarding Stella were four guarding Stella were black PVC clad women with enormous 38DD breasts tucked into a shiny black latex rubbery PVC bustier leotard with thong bottom giving them camel toes, arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots which added 6″ to each woman’s height. Their faces emotionless and blank, but their eyelids and lips silvered. Their hair down and long. These women were guarding Stella and had guns in their boot tops and other devices including what looked like lassos or whips.

At her side were Melanie, Tiffany and Emma clad in shiny black latex rubber full bodysuits/cat suits, arm length gloves and thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots.

“Mmmmmmm yes excellent! You have done well my Slaves, this male Robot has indeed been useful”

“Thank you Mistress!” Emma, Melanie and Tiffany said bowing to Stella in subservience.

“Okay Stella I did as you asked, where are my Daniella and Amber? Where are my girls?” Nicole demanded.

“They are here Nicole, and as promised they were not robotized” Stella said as she clapped nodded to her Robots and the three Robots with Nicole pulled their guns.

And then two new Sex Slaves walked out, each with a neatly shaved pussy with black latex rubber arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled boots and a collar. Their hair was pulled back in pony tails held by black bands.

Nicole gasped as she saw the two women stop before Stella, bow fully then take the place of the blonde Sex Slave who stood up and waited.

“No please no!” Nicole pleaded as she saw her Daniella and Amber slid their tongues into Stella’s shaved pussy side by side. As their tongues licked deeply at Stella’s pussy and her latex legs as Nicole realized they were new Sex Slaves for Stella. SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP “You lied to me you German bitch!” Nicole yelled as she saw the robots now had their guns drawn.

“No I didn’t Nicole, I told you I would not robotize them. They are my newest Sex Slaves hahahahaha” Stella said as she patted the heads of her new Sex Slaves, “They make perfect Sex Slaves thank you”

“No you lying bitch! Daniella! Amber! It’s your mother! Listen to me fight it!” Nicole said now crying.

“Save your breath fool, they are mine now. Their former lives not even a memory. Their minds have been erased, now fully reprogrammed as Sex Slaves, nothing else. And they would gladly kill you to protect me if I ordered them to. But they are content at my pussy. I have twenty Sex Slaves currently counting them, they rotate duties but I think these two are my new favorites” Stella said tauntingly.

“How can you do this to women? To my girls? I did as you asked……I gave you everything I had” Nicole said still crying.

“Yes and I took the rest, your most precious things, your children. They are mine now, and so are you. I warned you never to betray me Nicole” Stella said.

“Me? W-what are you going to do to me?” Nicole said realizing she was next.

“Whatever I choose Nicole………you have no say in it……….look at them……..listen to them………….” Stella said as Nicole was staring at her brainwashed and permanently enslaved daughters. SLURP SLURP SLURP

“You see they are content now………..come closer” Stella said.

Nicole was allowed to come closer, not noticing a pattern on the floor. A pattern which essentially was a distance marker on the floor. As Nicole stepped inside the pattern Stella said, “That is close enough.”

“Do you know WHY I have no rivals Nicole?” Stella said coyly.

“N-no why?” Nicole said as she heard a strange ringing in her ears.

“Because I make rivals my servants, my Slaves or Robots, my allies” Stella said.

Nicole looked at Stella, at her daughters and the incessant noise they were making was getting to her………. SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP

It occurred to Nicole she never been this close to Stella before. Nicole continued to hear the ringing in her hears, now it seemed more, like a song. Nicole watched her daughters at work and she noticed Stella’s clit had a silver ring in it with a jewel. As the Sex Slaves licked it the ringing was louder and more of a song. Nicole listened trying to recognize the song.

Stella continued, “What should I do with you Nicole? Those statues of women in the hallway of this mansion and at the company, have you ever really looked at them? They were women who treated me poorly so I turned them into statues. The Sex Toy division of Herrin Industries, those new Sex Dolls—women who insulted me. But YOU tried to take what I have made. Made with my bare hands and sweat and hard work. So I have taken ALL that you have in payment for your treachery.”

“I’m sorry Stella! Please! Release my girls!” Nicole pleaded.

“I can’t Nicole, the process is quite permanent. All they are is gone. They are now mere fucktoys for my use and amusement. Perhaps if you beg me I will let you watch over them in their new state” Stella said snidely.

“Yes anything please! I beg you! Let me watch over them! Please I will do anything you ask of me” Nicole said as she lowered her shoulders in defeat.

“Very well, then kneel and pleasure me, take their place for a time” Stella said.

“W-what?” Nicole said repulsed and disgusted by this.

“You heard me. Pleasure me. Show me you WILL do whatever I tell you to do Nicole, and you will watch over them for me. Do it now” Stella commanded. “Or, you will never see them again………..” she added.

The ringing and singing in her ears along with this threat, Nicole moved forward as Stella motioned and her Sex Slaves stopped and stoop up next to their kneeling mother and as she got closer to Stella, the ringing, the singing got louder……and clearer………Nicole rubbed herself as she knelt and smelled the sex of Stella Herrin her most hated rival. The woman who turned her girls into Sex Slaves. The woman who took EVERYTHING she had now took her. As Nicole slid her tongue deep into Stella’s pussy, her tongue licked the silver clit ring. She saw the crystal in it. She thought ‘How disgust……….’ and as Nicole licked it she shuddered in orgasm as it sent a tone through her head, singing to her, singing a song she finally knew. She KNEW it and she was happy. The song was musical but the meaning was clear, as she added the words in her head as they formed—‘you are a Slave……..You belong to her now……..’As Nicole orgasmed and squirted as she realized her new place. One word then filled her mind as she settled down and went to work pleasuring Stella and obeying what she was told—“….then kneel and pleasure me…” and these words were more than a command, she was obliged to obey. She obeyed Stella now as she was her Slave.

SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP

Nicole’s expression had changed as the woman she hated and despised, she now loved and worshipped. She would do ANYTHING for Stella, even die for her now.

“Good Nicole good, you now know your place. Robots prepare Nicole here, strip her as she pleasures me and ready a Robotizer for her, she will indeed watch over her girls as my newest Guard Robot hahahaha” Stella said laughing and pleased with her new Slave, soon to be Robot.

“YES MISTRESS”

Nicole lapped away at her Mistress’ pussy now oblivious to her Sex Slave daughters. Nothing mattered but her Mistress. Nothing mattered but Stella.

SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP

“So tell me Slave Nicole, did you create any insurance policies or plans against me? In case I did something like this to you?”

SLURP SLURP SLU…………Nicole stopped and said, Forgive me Mistress but before I knew my place I sent the news station a package with photos and information about you Mistress. I am sorry. I was a fool. I had no idea of your magnificence and your grandness Highness. Now I know my place Mistress. She will have it by now.”

“Give me her name and exact office location Slave” Stella said.

“Yes Mistress” Nicole explained and her Robots nodded. “May I resume pleasuring you Mistress?”

“Yes of course my Slave, I will deal with this reporter…………….” Stella said smiling as Nicole resumed.

SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP

Stella looked over at Melanie and Emma and they eagerly said, “We will take care of it Mistress”

“No unnecessary, I have an agent there, she just went through treatment number four at my Salon hahahaha” Stella said laughing.

Nicole was oblivious and in bliss as she pleasured her new Mistress as her daughters stood at attention next to her.

At Channel 7 News, the female news reporter opened the package she received, she was amazed at the number of photos and information on Stella Von Herrin. Reports that connected her with the missing and kidnapped women for the last fifty years. As she looked at the information she prepared it for a report.

In a nearby room, another female reporter received a phone call on her cell phone. As she picked it up she dropped a card for “NEW YOU SPA AND TANNING SALON” and as she listened to the distinctive ring tone, it triggered memories, and programming. “……uhhhhhh” the reporter moaned as she went silent, her eyes and mouth wide open. She then orgasmed hard, squirting, her eyes rolling back in her head as she placed her cell phone to her ear and heard a series of tones and signals as her cell phone became hot as it radiated energy and these tones into her ear and head she began to change. She lowered the cell phone as she closed her mouth and her eyes rolled back down and she stared blankly ahead, her eyes unmoving. Her face was blank and unemotional. Her clothing seemed to disintegrate as a new shiny off white latex rubber outfit formed on her curvy body. A short sleeve off-white latex low cut top formed on her curvy body as well as matching pants. Underneath the pants formed black latex panties with dildos in her anus and vagina. The dildos came to life buzzing and fucking her constantly. Then black arm length gloves and thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots formed onto her along with a belt with devices and gun, whip and dildo device. As her eyelids and lips turned silver an earpiece formed in her left ear. A black dildo formed on her crotch like a massive strap on dildo.

The reporter then returned her cell phone to her right ear and said in a monotone voice, “KIMBERLYBOT 01 ONLINE. AUTOROBOTIZE NOMINALLY PERFORMED AWAITING ORDERS MISTRESS.”

“Excellent! Your fellow reporter Lisa has a file damaging to me, robotize her and retrieve the file. Eliminate those who interfere with no evidence” the German voice of Stella commanded.

“YES MISTRESS. ROBOTIZING PHALLUS DEPLOYED” the robotized Reporter said as she quickly and quietly went to obey.

The robotized woman then walked to the adjacent office, there she was standing over her desk sorting the photos and files. KimberlyBot moved quickly and grabbed her mouth with one gloved hand, and the other held her body as she forcibly rammed her phallus into her friend and coworker ripping her panties and skirt and the woman gasped and her eyes went wide open. She struggled momentarily then became still. Her clothing vanished as KimberlyBot held the phallus deep inside Lisa and Lisa could feel something filling her womb as the dildo spurted and pumped a cum-like foam into her, containing Slave Paste, Nanites and chemicals to robotize her.

Less efficient and less refined, this process would take Lisa straight to permanent human Robot. But she would be an automaton.

KimberlyBot said, “SOON YOU WILL BE ONE OF US. YOU WILL SERVE MISTRESS STELLA.”

The last remnants of Lisa’s mind and free will heard this and realized she was about to join the many missing women as one of these Robot women. Lisa’s last free thought went silent as she began hearing commands entering her brain from the nanites. KimberlyBot then thrusted several times into Kim then removed her dildo and let go of Kim as she was not going anywhere as her clothing disintegrated.

She coldly wiped off her phallus with her left gloved hand then it retracted/faded to nothing.

KimberlyBot began gathering the files and photos as Lisa was turning into a Robot in front of her. Lisa shuddered as her new outfit began forming onto her naked body. Formed from the nanites now saturating her body. KimberlyBot pressed a button on her cell phone and put it to her right ear, “KIMBERLYBOT 01 REPORTING OPERATION IN PROGRESS. ROBOTIZING PHALLUS PERFORMED NOMINALLY SUBJECT UNDERGOING FINAL STAGES. MATERIALS SUCESSFULLY GATHERED. AWAITING ORDERS MISTRESS.”

“Excellent well done my Robot. Once she is robotized, both of you return to me with the files and all other data. Ensure there is no trace of any of it” Stella said.

“YES MISTRESS THIS UNIT WILL OBEY” KimberlyBot said.

“And robotize any witnesses………..females of course, kill the males” Stella commanded.

“YES MISTRESS” KimberlyBot said.

“Ensure no evidence remains, you will both return as Slaves after a time. So ensure you do not blow your covers” Stella commanded.

“YES MISTRESS” KimberlyBot said.

! Your fellow reporter Lisa has a file damaging to me, robotize her and retrieve the file. Eliminate those who interfere with no evidence” the German voice of Stella commanded.

“YES MISTRESS” KimberlyBot as Lisa’s face was blank and unemotional. She was now clad in a new shiny short sleeve off-white latex low cut top as well as matching pants. Underneath the pants formed black latex panties with dildos in her anus and vagina. The dildos came to life buzzing and fucking her constantly. Then black arm length gloves and thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots formed onto her along with a belt with devices and gun, whip and dildo device. As her eyelids and lips turned silver an earpiece formed in her left ear. She blinked then said, “LISABOT 01 ONLINE. AWAITING ORDERS TO SERVE THE MISTRESS.”

“WELCOME ROBOT SISTER WE MUST TAKE ALL OF THIS MATERIAL TO THE MISTRESS” KimberlyBot said as the two robotized reporters took all the material that could have ended Stella and her plans to her. A male Shepard reporter saw them so LisaBot snapped his neck and using a ray device disintegrated him into atoms.

Mistress Stella sat on her “throne” in her “Throne Room” where Stella was being serviced by one of her black latex rubber clad Sex Slaves. The Sex Slave was naked with a neatly shaved pussy with black latex rubber arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled boots and a collar. Her hair was brown and pulled back into a pony tail held by a black band and she worked robotically at the sex of Mistress Stella.

Guarding Stella were four guarding Stella were black PVC clad women with enormous 38DD breasts tucked into a shiny black latex rubbery PVC bustier leotard with thong bottom giving them camel toes, arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots which added 6″ to each woman’s height. Their faces emotionless and blank, but their eyelids and lips silvered. Their hair down and long. These women were guarding Stella and had guns in their boot tops and other devices including what looked like lassos or whips.

At her side were Melanie, Tiffany and Emma clad in shiny black latex rubber full bodysuits/cat suits, arm length gloves and thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots.

KimberlyBot and LisaBot arrived, bowed fully then gave her the material Nicole had sent her.

“Yes excellent! You have done well my Robots, this material could have ruined me, or at least made things difficult” Stella said as she clapped her hands and another Robot walked out.

It was Nicole, now with enormous 38DD breasts tucked into a shiny black latex rubbery PVC bustier leotard with thong bottom giving her a camel toe, arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots which added 6″ to Nicole’s height. Her face emotionless and blank, her eyelids and lips silvered. Her hair down and long. Nicole had a gun in her boot tops and other devices including a lasso/whip.

Followed by Stella’s two favorite Sex Slaves, each with a neatly shaved pussy with black latex rubber arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled boots and a collar. Their hair was pulled back in pony tails held by black bands. They were Amber and Danielle.

The robotized Nicole bowed fully and said, “YOU SUMMONED ME MISTRESS?”

“Yes NicoleBot, how is the new duty I have given you?” Stella said snidely.

“PERFECT MISTRESS. I AM OVER ALL SEX SLAVES INCLUDING THESE TWO PERFECT SPECIMENS. I WILL ENSURE THEY ARE ALL READY FOR SERVICE AT ALL TIMES MISTRESS”

“Excellent and I now have the package you sent to the media, so all is well”

“WONDERFUL MISTRESS. NICOLE WAS A FOOL. SHE WAS UNAWARE OF YOUR SUPERIORITY. BUT THIS UNIT UNDERSTANDS” NicoleBot said again.

“Excellent resume your duties” Stella said as she enjoyed destroying the media report and looked at her two new Robots and said, “Service me.”

To be Continued……….