The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Newlyweds

Harold and Nicole are perfect. They will soon become perfectly abnormal. A mind controller resets their expectations and outlook on marriage. Don’t worry, they seem happy.

Let me first say, I hate flying. There are too many people and too many germs. The seats are filthy and the flight attendants, fake. And why do my bag’s ticket cost more than mine? Atrocious. That said, it is the fastest way to move around. An unfortunate necessity. But what I hate most about flying. What I abhor beyond anything else related to this way of travel are the people who end up sitting next to you. The businessmen thinking they can pitch to you. The family going on vacation with their restless children. The college graduate excited about seeing the world. What gives any of these sentient annoyances the right to disturb me. I’m at point A, I want to go to point B, leave me alone.

So there I was, stuck on an aging triple 7, flying across country (and then some), in the middle seat. I boarded the plane. I stowed my carry-on in the airline provided per-determined compartment. I sat down. Relaxed, and closed my eyes. I was flying to Hawaii, I needed to relocate. Typically when I stay in one place to long...well, let’s just say things end up getting complicated, but I digress.

There I was, mentally preparing myself for the ungodly long trip when I hear whispering to my left. I try to ignore it, but I know it is directed at me.

“Just ask him, Harold. I’m sure he’ll move for us,” a soft, flowery voice spoke to my left, one row ahead of me.

“I hate disturbing people, Nicole. Look, he’s probably napping already. You know how some people are on airplanes. They sit down, and they are out,” said another soft, lower pitch voice almost directly to my left. Harold I presume.

“Harold! It is our honeymoon. I don’t want to spend our first eight married hours together with a man between us. You’re my husband! Please, just ask!” Nicole said in nearly frantic hushed tones. She may be whispering, but you could tell she was yelling on the inside. I lifted an eyelid to survey the scene. It took me all of 3 seconds to understand the situation. I groaned mentally knowing how the rest of this would play out.

The couple standing before me was pristine. One hundred percent properly groomed. Every hair in its place. No visible wrinkles in their clothes. And their skin free from blemish. Yup, they were pristine in every way, or as I like to describe it, disgusting. Ken and Barbie. And based on the short conversation that just played out, I know it would always be this way.

People like Nicole are controlling. They don’t think so, but they must control every aspect of their life, including others that are in it. They don’t go with the flow, they don’t “just relax”, they are up-ity, and they have a candy-coated view of how the world should be. They then force the small sphere around them into said candy-coated view. They are monsters.

And then we have Harold. He was probably a free spirit once. But then he hooked up with the succubus Nicole, and his will and independence melted away. Probably without even knowing it. Forever will he be dominated by his perfect bride and forever will his life be lacking, until he snaps, has a mid-life crisis and buys some random expensive item. Even then, things probably wouldn’t change. Why? Because Nicole wouldn’t will it.

It was at that point, I realized what I was going to do. And I hate doing it, it makes me so tired. Not like it used to be. I was going to have to tap their minds and make a few adjustments. Well, many adjustments. But there in-lies the danger. I’m an addict, and I know it. I’m not seeking help, for no one can help what I have, but I am an addict all the same. Willful perhaps, if the right situation presents itself. My addiction? Altering lives.

I keep it under lock and key most of the time. Plus, as I said, it makes me dreadfully tired now. I’m not as young as I used to be. So most of the time I’m like you. A happy member of society not bothering anyway. But once I unleash my demon, I have a hard time stopping. I can never just nudge someone in the direction I want. The power is intoxicating and no matter how I try to restrain myself, I cannot. It always leads down that slippery slope, and I have come to accept that. Let’s just say once the gates are open, the floodwater quenches the fire, but when it is all said and done, there will be no reserve left. Luckily for me, and others, I get warn out quicker now. And once the energy is gone, so is my influence. Then, like the retention basin emptied of water, it will be refilled slowly over time.

“Harold! Do it!” A quick glance from Nicole to me caught me looking. Shit. So much for the last bastion of hope that this would be diffused without my intervention. “He is awake.”

Harold stared at her for a few seconds in defiance, but both of them knew that Nicole had won. Again. He turned to me and in a flash, both Harold and Nicole were all smiles. Their spat gone from the pristine shell. Nicole proud of her win. Harold slightly more dead under his fake, outward composure.

“Sir, hi. I’m terribly sorry to bother you. My wife and I are going on our honeymoon. Would you mind scooting down one seat so we may sit next to each other? We would really appreciate it.” Harold was all smiles. His voice, soft and kind. I almost said yes, despite myself.

“No.” My response did not go over well. Harold’s perfect smile dropped a bit. There was strain in his eyes. He knew what was coming. Watching Nicole from the corner of my eye, I did as well.

Now, don’t get me wrong. This couple was very good looking. Though they were fake and their soul’s shell completely and purposefully (though years of hard work, I’m sure) devoid of flaw, they still had that genuine beauty. Most would glance at them and think they were attractive, but in that made up, I’m perfect because this is what money can buy, sort of way. But upon further inspection, they would have been very attractive regardless. It was a shame that natural beauty had to be covered up by this encasement they willfully wrapped themselves in.

Nicole had mid-length auburn hair, done up in a cute style. She was young and therefore, ensured every aspect of her screamed her age, but with dignity. Her eyes, hazel and bright. Eyebrows plucked to a perfect arch, and just the right amount of makeup accented her features without looking like she was trying to accent her features. Naturally, she was thin, but not too thin. God forbid people thought she didn’t eat or work out healthily. She had smaller, but pert breasts, probably a 34-B. Her clothes accented her body, like her makeup accented her face. All tasteful, but ensuring that I saw all her curves. Her endowments, though not on display, were there for everyone to look at, encased in her blouse. Her tight jeans allowing people to see she was thin, but still had proper flaring hips. She was damn attractive.

Harold was the same way I suppose. I was never one to judge men to harshly, but he certainly had the classic frat-boy, jockish, prepiness to him that so many find handsome. His clothes were what you would find on someone of his caliber. Polo shirt, yellow. Khaki pants. All the right accessories. He was fit and all his glamor muscles were being shown to those who cared to look. No doubt he neglected his core, outside of his six pack abs hiding beneath the pastel polo. The outward appearance of fitness, with nothing to back it up.

Harold leaned in a bit. “Sir, please. It would mean the world to us.”

“No, Harold, I don’t care to move. This is my seat and I’m already settled in.” I can be flowery and fake in my speech too.

At this point Nicole was going to intervene. You could see it in her face. She would open her mouth and work her charm. First it would be flowery venom, but then the acid would come out. And if that didn’t work, the rest of the flight would be hell for all three of us.

That is, unless I stepped in.

Nicole opened her mouth, the sound of perfume scented words were forming on her lips, when I struck. I tapped both their...essence, I suppose you would call it. Like a tac piercing your finger, my influence was quick, noticeable, and relatively painless. Both felt a quick sharp pain in the center of their brain, and a flash of panic, as I took hold. I could hear their thoughts. I could feel their clothes on their body. I could sense their emotion and to an extraordinarily small degree influence their movement (though doing so would almost immediately drain my reserves). What did I sense? Surprise and confusion from Harold. Fear and dread from Nicole. He didn’t know what to make of this new sensation, but Nicole somehow knew she was no longer in control.

I quickly suppressed their anxiety and they visibly calmed. I put aside their concern and reassured that what they were feeling was perfectly natural. This is what they were suppose to feel like. It only took a few moments to take full control of their thoughts and emotions. I now had a direct line to their subconscious, their being, their soul. If I said something, they would know it for truth, even if it was far from it. Their mind wouldn’t be able to take the contradiction, so it would warp itself to make sense of my words. If I said the sky was red, they would probably come down with the strangest case of color-blindness ever seen. If I made them react to something, they would integrate it their memory as that being the proper way to react to that situation. They were open books, and I had the pen, so to speak. The power surged.

“Harold, Nicole. Please sit in your seats, lets not hold up the line.” I gestured to my right and left and half stood so Nicole could squeeze by. Airplanes and their damned notion of making people feel like sardines. As Nicole squeezed by I make her do so facing me. She had to bend over slightly giving me direct sight-line down her blouse. Her bra was a boring shade of white.

“Now that we’re all situated, let’s get to know each other a little better. I’ll go first. I’m your best, most trusted friend, Mort. You both love having me around and feel totally natural when I’m present. Almost like I wasn’t here. This is at all times, mind, whether you are sleeping, taking care of business, showering, dressing, eating, anything. I am almost a natural extension of who you two are.” That should ease my strain over time. Let me extend my influence time for quite a bit. “So, tell me about yourself, Nicole. Pretend we’re meeting for the first time, but remember there is nothing you won’t or can’t tell me. We’re BFFs!” I rolled my eyes at myself. “How did you and Harold meet? What are your plans? What is going on?”

Nicole smiled and her voice all flowery again. “Well. Harold and I met in high school. We both went to the Catholic Academy, very elite. He was on the basketball team, I was a cheerleader. It just felt so right to be together. Finding your soul mate in high school isn’t normal. We’re just special that way.” I threw up in my mouth a little bit. “After high school we both went to the state college and joined the Campus Catholic Society. We are very religious and like to share the love of Jesus with everyone. I majored in history, Harold in business. We just graduated and got married and are going to Maui for our honeymoon.”

I stopped her there. I couldn’t take it. Everything she viewed about her life was perfect in her head and hearing her regurgitate it would, in all likelihood, destroy my soul. I got what I needed. Time for fun. I stroked their tapped minds a but and felt my power truly take hold.

“Wow,” I said, not even feigning interest. “Sounds like a perfect life. You guys sound very prim and proper. But I bet you’re not. How often do you bone your wife, Harold?”

“Excuse me?” Harold was taken aback a bit.

“Sex. How often do you guys do it, Harold? I bet you are shiny on the outside, but dirty behind closed doors.”

“Oh, we haven’t had sex we —” Harold was cut off by Nicole. God, even in this state she had to assert her control on the situation.

“That’s right, we’re good Christians. We are both virgins.” Nicole said proudly.

I was at a loss. I always thought that these types were beacons of society outwardly, but behind closed doors, knew how to let off the pent up steam. “No sex? Harold?”

Harold answered just before his wife talked over him. “That’s right. Our consummation tonight will be our first time.”

Nicole looked disappointed she didn’t get to answer my question. I pressed forward. “So what do you guys do then? To you know, let off steam.”

“Oh well, we kiss and all that—” Again, Harold was cut off.

“We know how to have fun. We make out. Sometimes I let Harold touch my breasts. Occasionally we’ll touch each other through our underwear—” This time I cut Nicole off. My mind was blown. I glanced at my head rest to ensure my brains weren’t splattered all over it.

“Wait, you’ve never seen each other fully naked?” I asked.

“Of course not! That is what tonight is for, silly!” Nicole answered all proud.

“Harold, you are okay with this?” I followed up.

“Sure, I mean, that is what Nicole wanted. It will make tonight very special.” Harold answered. Nicole beamed. “We’ll see each other in our pure form, the way God intended it.”

If, being flabbergasted made a sound, all passengers on the plane would have gone deaf. My plans changed again. These people were worthless and completely shut off from the real world. They deserved no real pleasure. They were so sheltered the real act of sex would probably break them in two. Nicole was outwardly rude to everyone and controlling of her husband. Her husband a coward. And to top it off they were naive when it came to their own bodies. As far as I was concerned they deserved what I was about to do.

“Okay. So do you even know how to have sex?” I asked.

“Well sure. I lay down, and Harold climbs on me and sticks his penis in my vagina. And we make love. We’re respectful, not ignorant.” Nicole’s voice had a bit of an edge, so I smoothed her out a bit.

“That isn’t right at all. You of all people know this. A married woman’s vagina is sacred, it is her alter. Her husband should not befoul it. Husbands who put their penis into a woman’s vagina are heathens who lie to the world and spit on God in the bedroom. If you were to do that, you two wouldn’t be perfect anymore. Harold would just be a man with a dick and you a girl with a pussy. You aren’t animals for Christ sake! Husbands and wives need to respect each other in the bedroom.” It took a second for my words to sink in, but each knew it for the truth.

Harold frowned. He knew this didn’t sound right. A penis goes into a vagina. It was suppose to be the ultimate pleasure for a man, sex with his wife.

Nicole paled. But, wasn’t that how she was suppose to feel her intimate connection to Harold? How else would she get pregnant. It was almost too much for her. “But. But that can’t be right?”

“Oh, it is. Think about it. Those other husbands are using their dicks to destroy the alter that is their wife’s vagina. Ripping into it with savage lust and power. Bringing themselves and their wife’s to breath-taking orgasms. I know how appealing that sounds. After all, a man and woman are made to do this, but God demands sacrifice from married couples, and if you truly want to be with God, one you must make.”

“A sacrifice?” They both said in near unison.

“That’s right. It is a test of your will. Are you animals of lust? Just another sinner? Or are you beings of control and virtue?” I didn’t give them time to answer. It was rhetorical anyway. “Now then, when you think about this act, when you think about what all those fake married Christians do, you feel disgust. But it is also extremely hot. Nicole, it gets you so wet. Harold, It gets you unbelievably hard. The degrading act is the lure of the devil and therefore, intoxicating. The act of vaginal intercourse, though the ultimate pleasure, is essentially the gateway to Hell,” And as an afterthought, “if performed on your wife. If you did it together, you would damn yourselves for eternity.” They were getting the subtle queues. Intercourse with your wife bad. Intercourse with other people, however....

“Can’t have sex with my wife? With Nicole?” Harold mumbled. Seeing into their minds, they were both in desperation. How would they be together? How would they connect as one? How would they procreate? They began to spin out of control. I was nearing the home stretch.

Nicole worked up the speak. “But. Mort. Mort, we’re surrounded by heathens. All our friends with children. We can never procreate. How will we resist Satan? How are we to be together?” She began to mumble. Harold was still to shocked to even tear his gaze away from the seat in front of him.

If, nothing, I am full of answers. “Let’s all relax. Let me explain it to you as it should have been in school. Everything is influenced by the liberal media today. You can’t trust anything you see or read or hear anymore. I’ll tell you the truth. The rest is just background noise.

“First of all, the urge will be great. The images are everywhere. And the act is so damn sexy, so exciting, it will be impossible to think about it and not get hot and bothered. I bet, even now, with me just talking about it, you both are getting turned on. So turned on.” Nicole instantly flushed a little bit and adjusted in her seat. Harold’s pants visibly tented. He quickly pushed his member against his leg. “And how can you not be? Like I said, the images are everywhere. TV, the movies, in ads, seeing an attractive man or sexy woman. All it takes is a hint. The thought need only cross your mind for you to latch on to it. You can’t avoid it, so it isn’t even worth trying. You just need to have self control. Being in public may be difficult since that is where most of the images are, but that can’t be avoided either.” Both were visibly tense now.

“How will you control it? Mostly through masturbation, I would think. I know what the liberal church would have you think, but masturbation is perfectly okay. It is a way of suppressing the devil’s urges. You need only be careful about it. But do it you must, or the lustful buildup will be too great. Whether in public or alone, it is a release when you aren’t together at home. Just don’t get caught. But everything the church says isn’t wrong. Wasting seed is terrible. Harold, the man’s sperm, like the woman’s vagina is sacred. You must not waste it. It is meant to be used during sex, that is what they mean by it mustn’t be spilled”

“Save my sperm? When I masturbate? Outside the house?” Harold whispered. His mind reeling. “How?”

“Condoms of course, Harold!” I am Mort, Destroyer of Reason. “That is their true use. They are used so you don’t waste your seed when you have to masturbate. So be sure to always carry a few with you. You’ll never know when you’ll need it. Just tie the end when you’re done so it isn’t wasted.

“Which brings me to my your next question Nicole. How do you express your love for each other? Well, lots of ways. He just can’t put his penis in your vagina. That turns your husband’s penis into a dick, and your vagina into a dirty pussy. But you can still be together lots of ways. Nicole, you have a butt. You have breasts. You have a mouth. You have hands. You can do anything to each other, just don’t slip into the devil’s grasp!

“But that is dirty!” Nicole’s voice was quivering. “Not, in my butt! That will hurt. And the others are just disgusting. So degrading!” She was welling up with tears. Again, I had to assert my power to calm her.

“Nicole, no, no, no. It is okay. You may think it degrading and disgusting. That will never change, it is to engrained in your head that those acts are sick and dirty, but you must do it, for it also gives you amazing release. That is the proper way to show love to your spouse. I’m just sorry that you are learning this too late.” And now for the hook. “To help distract you from your degrading act, you will fantasize about a man taking you in your vagina while you two show your love for each other. After all, the thought of a man inside your vagina is so delicious. And remember, it is only your husband that need respect your sacred body part. Therefore, it will be impossible to not fantasize about being with other men while you and Harold go at it. While with you’re husband, it will feel right to pretend he’s someone else. A neighbor, a person you met on the street, a co-worker. Never a movie or TV star, that is an impossible situation. The more realistic the person you could be with, the more you will fantasize about them. So if you work closely with someone at work, it will come naturally to think of them during play time. After all, you spend more time with them than your husband.”

Nicole was in a daze, slightly squirming. So turned on from the thought of having her pussy reamed by another man. Her brain was almost turned off at this point. “Sex with my husband is dirty and degrading, but extremely rewarding. Others don’t need to respect my vagina. Fantasize about sleeping with other men. Turns me on...”

“The same is for you, Harold. Though you’re with your wife, you’ll be fantasizing about screwing other women. You would never, and your wife would never let you, put your dick in her pussy, so you’ll dream of doing it to others. The same rules will apply. Only people where it would be likely.”

Harold was much in the same state. His penis must being turning out crazy amounts of pre-cum or he ejaculated a little because there was a wet spot forming on his pants by his pocket.

“There are great educational videos on the things you can do with each other. I saw a series a while backed called How Jack and Jill Get Off. Some refer to this as porn, but that is just the liberal media. There is so much information in that series. How to properly masturbate yourself and each other. How to do it up the ass, how to properly perform oral sex. Consider this your second bible.” I failed to mention how far these ‘instructional’ videos pushed it. The ass fucking was hard and rough. The oral sex tips kinky at best. Titty-fucking, pearl necklaces, facials, snowballing. These two would be porn stars in their own bedroom. They just would never have the pure joy of normal, loving sex with each other.

I could see my touch was drilling into Harold and Nicole’s core. Their brains were turning into mush. I needed to wrap this up before they became mindless animals. “Couple of last points, guys. I said before that it is a sin to waste sperm. Well that is very true. The proper place for sperm is inside a woman’s vagina. Therefore, no matter how or where Harold cums, his man juice must get into a woman’s vagina, preferably yours, Nicole. Nicole, it is imperative you see to this as you are the only one that can get it up there. Don’t waste a drop!

“That should just about do it. Remember, you two love each other and God, so don’t break your vows of intimacy or turn your back on God in bed. Be strong. Let my words be part of your soul. The thought of sex is undeniably how and makes you crazy horny, yet husbands shouldn’t disgrace their wife’s vagina. Now I want you to relax and drift into sleep. Enjoy your honeymoon.

With that, Harold and Nicole drifted to sleep. I too, took a nap. After all, I just had a workout.

Harold and Nicole woke when the plane touched down in Maui ready to begin their lives together. On the way off the plane, Harold accidentally brushed against the flight attendant’s chest and immediately wondered what her pussy would feel like around his dick. God he was horny.

They grabbed their bags and hopped into a cab toward the hotel. On the way, Nicole saw a billboard featuring a topless guy promoting some colon. Before the billboard was out of site, Nicole was feel stirring in her nether regions. She imagined bare-chest bending her over a table somewhere filling her hole with his dick.

By the time Harold and Nicole got to their room, they were like animals in heat. They dropped their bags on the floor and practically ripped each others clothes off. All the while, the couple were glued at the mouth, their hands groping each others bodies. Harold, forgetting himself started to fumble with his penis to line it up with Nicole’s vagina, but Nicole stopped him at the last minute. “No Harold. That isn’t for you.” Nicole whispered as she guided Harold to the bed. Once there she clumsily wrapped her hand around Harold’s member and jerked it off. Though, her motions were quick and jarring, Harold was too excited to contain himself for long. The moment before ecstasy he was able to position himself so his penis was pointed at her hairy, untrimmed bush. Spurt after spurt landed on Nicole’s exposed vaginal lips. Not wasting any time, Nicole reached down and worked all his sperm into her vagina. She climaxed almost immediately.

Once Nicole was sure all her husband’s cum was in her, she curled up in Harold’s arms, where they both drifted back into sleep. Neither had registered that during the entire encounter Harold was imagining the receptionist was beneath him and Nicole was fantasizing about the bellhop taking her virginity.

Epilogue.

Harold and Nicole’s honeymoon was wonderful. They saw beautiful beaches, breath-taking views from cliffs overseeing the ocean, and the other touristy sites on the island. Their honeymoon would always be remembered, though not because of the warm weather or clear water, but because it was the first time Harold took Nicole doggie style in the ass. It pained her, but she still orgasmed with the image of a bartender in her head while Harold pretended his wife was the waitress that served them breakfast.

Harold and Nicole sought out the DVDs “Mort” suggested. In no time they were experts on how to please themselves and each other. Each DVD “chapter” was reserved for special occasions. They would watch and then reenact. Their first valentine’s day as a married couple, introduced Harold to his first blow job, the subsequent snowballing from his wife. He then ate out his wife’s vagina using his tongue to get all his sperm inside. Harold thought of a college friend he met for lunch while Nicole dreamed of a high school teacher she bumped into earlier that day.

The celebration of the first time they met consisted of Nicole working a dildo, wearing one of Harold’s masturbation filled condoms “sticky side out”, into her vagina while Harold knelt over her and jacked off on her boobs. On this occasion, Harold scooped up his spent load and dibbled it onto the dildo as Nicole pumped it in and out of her hole. That night, Harold pictured giving it to Nicole’s best friend’s sister, Sue. Nicole and Harold had went to a wedding the night before. Sue was a bridesmaid. Harold imagined sneaking away with Sue into the bathroom and doing it in the stall. Nicole had the image of the previous night’s groom drilling her against a wall.

Harold fucked his wife’s tits for the first time on their first anniversary, cumming on her face. Nicole was busy moaning as a vibrator was strapped against her clit. After he came Nicole instinctively moved the cum from her face to her vagina. That is where it belonged. During the heated encounter Nicole was thinking about her new co-worker. Harold was dreaming about the neighbor that just moved in next door,. She had the cutest set of breasts.

Things continued this way for a bit longer, but like most strong desires, eventually they are played out. Harold had a pretty flexible schedule at work and as such, found himself being home at the same times his neighbor Jen was also at home. Jen was a nurse, so her schedule was as unpredictable as Harold’s. Like most friendships, it started innocently enough, but didn’t stay that way for long. Jen consistently crept into Harold’s thoughts during his night time adventures. He even moaned Jen’s name once while taking his wife up the ass. Nicole, of course, didn’t notice. She was too enthralled by a fantasy of being tied up and fucked by her co-worker, Ron.

Unknown to Harold, Jen had a thing for married men. Therefore, Harold, was irresistible to her. She would find reasons to stop by when she knew Harold was alone. She also made it a point to wear very revealing clothes around her place for when Harold conveniently popped by to say hello. Jen wasn’t dumb, she picked up on Harold’s not so innocent flirting and quickly took it to the next level. So there Harold was, 40 days after his first anniversary when he found himself off from work, and eating dinner at Jen’s place, while Nicole was working late. Jen was wearing a tight tank top, no bra, and tight jeans. Jen was also practically siting in Harold’s lap. Her leg was idly brushing against his, and her hand would often find a reason to touch his leg and linger longer than it should. Harold could think of nothing other than the fact that her nipples were outlined in her shirt.

After dinner, Harold took their plates to the sink. Jen clearly saw his hard on as he stood up and knew it was time. When Harold turned around from the sink Jen was in front of him. Harold knew what he wanted, but also knew it was wrong to cheat. Jen didn’t care. She moved in and pressed her entire body against Harold. Her left hand snaked under his shirt and rubbed his lower back while her right hand brought his head to her lips. Harold took no time in responding. He thrust his tongue into her mouth rolling it over hers. He lifted her up and she wrapped her legs around him. Jen could feel Harold’s dick pressing into her crotch. “The bedroom. Now!” was all Jen had to say to get Harold moving.

Once in the bedroom, Jen got off Harold and pushed him onto the bed. She removed his pants and then her own, followed by his and her shirt. She mounted Harold and shoved her breast into his face. Harold immediately latched on with his mouth sucking away. “I bet you think of these all day,” Jen whispered. Harold was too busy to answer. Jen then lowered herself onto his engorged prick and started to ride him. She didn’t know, but Jen had just taken Harold’s virginity. Harold was in heaven. All of the kinky, wondrous orgasms with his wife didn’t hold a candle to his dick being in Jen’s pussy. Harold matched Jen’s rhythm and soon they were both moaning up a storm. Before long each climaxed and they collapsed into each others sweaty arms.

“That was wonderful,” Harold said after he calmed down. “Better than any sex I’ve had before.”

That statement made Jen smile. Not because she was flattered, but because she knew she had her hold over him now. “Good. I expect you to come and fuck me whenever I want it. When I text you, that is your mission. And no showering after. I want your wife to smell my scent on you.”

Meanwhile, Nicole was indeed working late at the office. She was working hard on getting her pussy stuffed with her co-worker’s dick. This was the third night in a row she had to “work late” and the third night Ron unloaded into her waiting hole. It was unlike anything she had ever felt before and knew that she’d do it whenever the chance would present itself. And like a good Christian, she wouldn’t let her partner’s sperm be wasted.

And that was where Harold and Nicole’s marriage changed course. Their encounters became less and less while they spent more and more time apart. Nicole had to suddenly “travel” for work. Harold would receive “emergency” texts from work and have to disappear in the middle of the night. Nicole would sometimes smell a musky scent emanating from her husband, but she never put it together. Oddly it turned her on like a light-switch. On those occasions, when Harold smelled like another woman’s scent, they found themselves engaged in their kinky activities. Both, too distracted by their fantasies to hear the other calling out their secret lover’s name while Harold shot his load all over his wife.