The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Nice New neighbors—New Girls next door.

FT FF HU RB MC

5 chapters so far…

The characters in Nick Vegas’ stories are fictional characters, crafted by the mind of Nick Vegas. Any resemblance to persons living or dead is purely coincidental, including their behaviors, good or bad. No characters represent an entire people, or culture, their appearance is merely for the aesthetic value that appeals to Nick Vegas and his loyal readers. (this applies to past and future stories)

‘This Requested story’ for Nick Vegas, is a compilation of several suggestions from several readers, who all gave me an outline, and I ran with their ideas, and my own embellishments.

New Neighbors — ‘Nice Girls next door’

The adjunct professor was a former attorney who became disenchanted with doing legal work. Her second love and hobby had always been photography, so she left the law field and opted to follow her passion. She taught at the local private college, where the spoiled rich kids had entitlement issues and expected their grades to be automatic A’s but that was ok. She really loved using the old cameras again, she alternated between an early DSLR and a trusty Hasselblad. Eventually she’d upgrade eventually, she thought to herself.

The 5′ 10″ woman, was about to turn 40 in 3 years, and she’d had enough of the grind. She already looked pretty buttoned down and corporate after all those years. Her brown eyes sparkled, and her dirty blond, almost brown hair and pert breasts made her appear much younger. She had, however, eaten a few too many corporate lunches and could stand to drop 9-10 lbs, but she still looked pretty good. Her haircut was mid shoulder and conservative. Her skin was pale.

Her husband, a corporate negotiator for an all electric auto firm, supported her taking it down a notch as he made such great money. Despite his constant absence from home due to his work, things were going smoothly. In fact, time apart was a good thing. He had said to her “One of us needs to take it easy” lol, encouraging her to leave law and rest a bit.

Tending to her garden in the backyard during the day, and photographing nature in between classes was extremely relaxing. It put Melissa in a great mood. She was actually feeling like ‘gardening and being in the yard was rather Zen’.

One day, just as she looked up from planting a small plant, to wipe her brow, wanting a beverage, she saw a towel drape over the fence. This was especially odd, since the house behind hers was abandoned. It had been abandoned for some time.

Melissa was made curious by this: “Who would be at that abandoned vacant house behind us?” She wondered aloud.

Almost as if someone heard her thoughts a small voice greeted her. “Oh Hi! Tee hee” the voice said.

Melissa was really curious now. She stood up, after putting down her trowel.

As she walked along the fence that divided their properties, suddenly the last 6ft on the West end of the fence oddly opened up. Apparently someone had installed hinges on the other side, and redesigned the end of the fence, allowing it to open now, providing house to house easy access.

Melissa had lived here for over 5 years and she thought this was a solid fence dividing the two properties. How strange that a gate altered well enough to disappear when closed, had been installed, surreptitiously.

Melissa walked to the end of the yard and peered through the opening.

Standing in the ‘abandoned’ backyard was a barely 20yr old woman, a tiny 4′11 inches tall, wearing a bikini and donning sunglasses. She had long blond hair and she looked rather fit.

‘Oh hey, I’m Amy’ said the young woman. We just got this place dialed in. I wanted to test out the pool. I’m like your new neighbor. Me and my roommates just, like, moved in.’

Amy extended her hand and Melissa removed her gardening glove and shook.

Amy continued. “So, the neighborhood seems pretty chill, my parents negotiated a sweet deal on this place, so my crew and I can chillax here and then it’s a short trip to school and back.’

Melissa saw there were mimosas lined up on the patio furniture. Amy walked over to them and offered one to her, and grabbed one for herself.

‘So, like, have one, they aren’t strong. It’s like there’s almost no alcohol practically’. Said Amy.

Melissa took the drink to be polite and had a small sip. Yes, practically zero alcohol.

Once she noticed that, Melissa drank it down.

“So, tell me about this place, it’s fully retro, I feel like I’m in a 60’s tv show, this place is all original inside”. Inquired Amy.

Melissa only knew a little about the house. It had sat empty for years with only a pool guy showing up, not even a gardener.

Melissa spoke: “It had been empty for some time, once the husband of the owner passed, then the wife was put into a home and the place stayed vacant, at least since we’ve been here…me and my husband.

Amy smiled, and motioned for Melissa to sit, and handed her a 2nd drink.

Melissa took it and sat.

Amy’s voice became slightly less perky and became smoother, more soothing.

As she modulated her speech, Amy could see Melissa was reacting to her change in tone, becoming more relaxed, more complacent, almost in a light trance.

“That’s great, so you live right next door, very close by. My next-door neighbor in this quiet, relaxing neighborhood. It’s so quiet, so peaceful. I like the way you can only hear the main highway at night, like an ocean wave, relaxing. Calming ocean waves. So peaceful, so calming. The peaceful calmness can almost lull one, lull one into a very relaxed state, almost into a deep relaxed SLEEP.

Just as Amy did that, Melissa’s expression went blank. Her pretty head drooped, and she was now in a deep trance.

Amy was a spoiled young brat who had excelled in NLP, or neuro linguistic programming, and amateur hypnosis.

She was experimenting with a lot of things actually, other girls, hypnosis, partying with varied substances.

She had noticed the still hot 30 something neighbor from her upstairs window a few times, and she also noticed how rarely the husband came home. Amy thought it would be fun to hypnotize and seduce the woman, it seemed like a fun idea.

Amy wanted to make sure Melissa was deep under, so she continued.

“Ok, under deeper now, deeper, and yet still deeper. The only voice you hear now is my voice, a voice you follow and love to listen to. My voice soothes you while at the same time you want to do what it says. In fact, ideas or commands in my voice both turn you on and make you compliant.”

Amy had been studying ‘post hypnotic suggestions lately and she wanted to have some fun with them. It’s been said that some post hypnotic suggestions have a very long half-life and will continue to work potentially for years unless the hypnotist cancels them. Amy was rather curious.

Amy continued: “Now tell me if you can remember the absolute BEST sex you ever had in your life, the strongest orgasm.”

Melissa calmly detailed the night she had sex with her first husband back in college,

And how while he wasn’t the greatest outside the bedroom, he had rocked her world on the wedding night.

Amy listened calmly and then gave Melissa some instructions.

“When I give you a suggestion, or even a command, if you’re inclined to disagree with the idea, you will feel the beginning of a horrific migraine. But, when you comply, when you obey my suggestion while in a trance or while awake, you will feel as close to the orgasm you had that time, but not reach it without my explicit permission, even if you have to plead for it. Do you understand?

Melissa’s mind wanted to fight it for a moment, her face grimaced, and one could see the headache must be forming. “Comply, insisted Amy, just COMPLY,’

Melissa’s expression was one of pain, and then like a twig had been snapped, suddenly a smile formed. Melissa then looked slightly red.

Melissa was quiet. She was breathing a little heavily.

Amy laughed and then a wicked smile grew onto her face.

“Now,’ said Amy. ‘When you see me, outside or anywhere your husband can’t see us, you will address me as “Ma’am’, you will be awkward and shy around me, like a schoolgirl with a crush, but you will be incredibly turned on and unexplainably obedient to me. Do you understand me?”

Melissa frowned a little, and lines formed on her brow as she struggled with it.

Melissa grimaced, the headache must have been intense.

“Just comply with Amy’s wishes, now” repeated Amy.

Again, Melissa’s expression changed back to calm again. She sighed.

Amy spoke again. “Now let’s go deeper and deeper and deeper in trance.

More and more obedient, and accepting, as we watch the movie now of the day you had your greatest orgasm ever.”

A smile came over Melissa’s face.

Amy continued. “You will now feel double the migraine, but also double the pleasure when you comply. When you watch the movie of the greatest orgasm you ever felt,

You will now realize that in college, that wasn’t your husband that gave you that greatest orgasm, it was while you were ‘experimenting’ and rimming a young blonde woman who looked exactly like me.”

Melissa said a low ‘nooo’ noo’ then the expression of pain on her face was horrific. She was grimacing, grimacing, and almost nauseous, she opened her eyes in shock,

But just quickly Amy ordered: “SLEEP” and once again, Melissa went right back into trance.

Amy then stood up to show her amazing young butt in the thong bikini she was wearing.

“Look now at the ass you adored in college, that gave you the greatest orgasm of your life. You can only look but you will cum, should I command it.”

Melissa opened her entranced eyes and stared at the young ass.

She let out a low guttural groan.

Amy then said. ‘Cum now’ Melissa’s body began to tremble in a powerful orgasm

As her body rocked staring at the 20yr old’s small firm ass.

She collapsed onto the table in front of her.

Amy lifted the 38 year old by the hair and sat her up in her chair again.

‘Now, when I command you to ‘awake’ I need only say the words “maid service” to you, and you will silently come over to my yard, and behave as my silent maid, doing whatever chores I insist upon, without question. You will do this automatically from now on. In between performing the tasks I or the other girls give you, you will simply stand at attention, with a blank expression, aroused just to be around us.

You will day dream at that time of that amazing orgasm, and deeply lust with the wish I would allow you to rim me, or any of the other girls here. You will still understand that while you desperately, intensely want to do that again, that I and only I, can grant you that orgasm.

Meanwhile, you will behave as normal when you are not here, and even when here, until I use a trigger because every post hypnotic suggestion I give you from now on will stick, and I can add more, or implant fetishes as I wish’.

Amy walked back and forth.

‘When you are home or at work, you will occasionally daydream about the idea of being dominated, thinking it will be on your own terms, but ever obedient to my voice, even over the phone, or in a recording. Just the sound of me saying a perky “Hi this is Amy’ will get you wet.’ When I wake you, you will only consciously remember: You must have drifted off for a minute, and are embarrassed, that you are such a pathetic lightweight.’

‘Awake!’ said Amy, as she watched her new neighbor blink until awake.

‘Hey, you, was I boring you with the stories of this old house? Teehee? Asked Amy.

Melissa was groggy, but she looked at her second glass still ¾ full. Melissa said: “Um no, I must have just been tired, my god, I feel like such a lightweight. Pathetic right?”

Amy said: “Nonsense, you seem like you have energy to work all day! Come check out this house, I’ll bet you never saw the inside, and I know you want to.”

Amy stood and walked ahead of Melissa. Melissa simply stood up and began to follow Amy inside, noticing the young woman had an amazing ass.

Amy stopped right at the row of mimosas.

Amy “Hold on, these will lose their effervescence if they sit out, I made too many.

‘Go ahead and slam these last 4, unless you don’t have the guts.”

Melissa looked at the 4 weak mimosas awkwardly, then she quietly found herself saying” yes Ma’am, then promptly slammed all 4. These 4 all actually had champagne, and were much stronger.

“Good girl” said Amy as she walked inside.

Melissa was just beginning to feel the buzz now. She looked around at the vintage house. It looked like Ozzy and Harriet had left it, and it had been sealed for decades.

It needed a serious dusting, cleaning, vacuuming, and the hardwood and linoleum floors needed mopping.

All the equipment was in the corner.

Right about then Amy’s 3 young roommates walked in the front door.