The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Nice New neighbors-New Girls next door.

Chapter 5

Melissa answered: “ N, N, Nancy? Oh my god….Oh, you, you were hot, you were so attractive, so intimidating in your beauty… I would just shut down. That’s why I didn’t respond to your advances…. Besides I was so hooked on Chad, head over heels, all your hints and double entendres went over my college aged head. Chad was my first. Wesley is my forever..That’s why I never fell for you, I was already in love. Lust was secondary…oh my god, you, you poor thing, you were so lonely and broken hearted by it that you did this…”

Nancy was in a state of shock. Her icy look softened for a moment, and one of her eyes actually got misty.

Melissa kept her arms behind her but she gently rested her head on Nancy’s thigh, and she looked up at her with a soft expression.

Nancy: “Damn it damn it, damn it. Now I really can’t go thru with it. Amy- go ahead and put her under in the deepest trance possible and be quick about it, we have precious minutes until she falls unconcious from the effort. Accessing her old personality after this much training is quite taxing.”

Amy pouted. Amy “Yes mother, fine, Melissa, go Deep under, deep, sleep Now!”

Suddenly Melissa’s head drooped as her eyes rolled upward. She was in a deep hypnotic trance, still very susceptable to Amy’s hypnotic powers

The 4 roomates and Nancy then had some things to do. Nancy lit a long filtered ultra thin ciggarette. Nancy: “Fine…just convince her that this was…. an elaborate…. extremely erotic dream, then.

Let her use…” she started pacing. “Let her use some of the tricks she learned… on her husband now, this ‘Wesley’ character. Take notes!

Amy tapped away on her iphone’s memo app.

Nancy: ‘She no longer answers to ‘slave’ but my baby girl (she touched Amy on the shoulder)…still needs a maid at least once a month, let’s settle on every 3 weeks… bikini or maid uniform, dealers choice. So…. every 3 weeks, that seems fair, Got it?”

Nancy continued “But the slave collar goes.’ She paused…. “Well, actually I would like a photo collage for my own…’gratification’, I think a… ‘Helmut Newton style photo shoot-white backround, several submissive poses, all that… do that before you take her home. Mommy likes erotic artwork.”

One of the roomates sheepishly raised her hand: “I, I, um.. like her in the slave collar, can she…like wear that when nude, just when she does my ‘special’ pedicures? ” She asked. ‘Plus, it really fits cause my birks… kinda smell the most… and apparently so do my feet… sometimes, so that whole slave thing…. it really works for me..” the other roomates nodded their heads.

Nancy, raised an eyebrow. “Ok, then…. You…ya little freak, but only once a month.. fine. Done. Anything else before we proceed? Time is of the essence.”

Amy raised her hand. Amy: Yeah, I…um still kinda need pedicures too..”

Nancy: “Fine-I’ve seen how my little darling botches them, but collar and nude for you, bikini and no collar for you, and normal pedicures!” Nancy pointed at Amy, and the other two.

The roomate who had asked about the collar blushed.

Nancy took another drag then said: “Fine- you still have a much needed maid every 3 weeks, and her husband is in for a treat. Now hop to it.”

Amy typed away furiously into her iphone and then Nancy had her read back the specs to her. Nancy nodded, took a long drag, then exhaled a perfect smoke ring.

Nancy: ‘Well then, at this rate, you might want to get started on one of your fabulous, effective inductions. Incorporate the post hypnotics and the new schedule, and the parameters, then do those photos, and then walk her home and deposit her onto her couch. Schedule her wake up time in about, say… 6 hours. Awaking at dusk is typically disorienting anyway, and then instruct her to just retire to the bedroom, maybe get a sip of orange juice first.”

Amy took Melissa into a quiet room and she got right to work.

Amy followed Nancy’s instructions and did an amazing induction and laid it all out. A rather deeply entranced Melissa, now in her sweats, later, slowly staggered back to her house, guided by Amy. Amy had Melissa recite her new paradigm several times and turned it into a mantra that ran 24/7 in her subconscious.

Melissa was then gently placed reclining on her favorite purple couch, and she then went into a deep sleep.

She dreamt and redreamt of her erotic adventure with the nice girls next store, those new neighbors she so enjoyed visiting. Her body trembled in dream induced orgasm a few times.

6 hours later-dusk

The sun was almost set, the lighting was quite surreal. It was a very disorienting time to awake from a long nap, and Melissa was a bit out of it still.

Melissa slowly stretched awake.

Melissa: “Wow, I must have dozed off” she said aloud. Melissa “What a wild dream, oh my Gosh, it seemed so real, it was…so bizarre. And in a weird way… kinda hot. Oops, so hot I have to change sweats, these are damp.”

She touched herself-she was in fact quite wet. “Oh dear, that really was wild” She blushed as she staggered to her kitchen, attempting to balance, and grab some orange juice. She grabbed a few sips right from the carton, which ordinarily she would protest if she ever caught Wesley doing that.

Then she carefully walked right into her bedroom, using the walls for support and then changed into some fresh panties, and sweats, as she was often cold now that she was so trim. Then she slowly crawled into her bed. She was unconscious in moments and snoring loudly.

Daylight: The next morning.

Melissa awoke and she stretched, smiling, as sunlight gently cascaded into the bedroom, giving it a pleasant glow.

Melissa heard the sound of someone fumbling at the front door, and then she heard heavy footsteps approaching.

Wesley appeared at the bedroom doorway, smiling widely.

Wesley took one look at her:

Wesley: “Hot! Oh my god! Damn girl, that hair, holy moley! I think we can toss the viagra away! He laughed, grabbing his junk.

Melissa said as she threw open the blanket, revealing her deeply tanned, ultra thin body.

Melissa: “get in here Mister, take me for a test drive.”

Wesley replied: “Yes Ma’am,” as he quickly disrobed, already noticeably aroused. Wesley: “Had I known I was coming home to this, holy shit, yowza! Damn girl! That haircut, fit body. You look amazing, a-maz-ing!”

Melissa laughed. Wesley climbed into bed and Melissa proceeded to unload an arsenal of her new kinky tricks on him, much to his quite pleasant surprise.

When they were done, Wesley turned to her.

Wesley: “Honey, I am starting to think that your hanging out with those younger gals… has, well…been a really good influence on you. I mean, you must talk about so many wide ranging topics that obviously resulted in your upping the game like this. Hot damn. Hot damn. I feel like a new man!”

Melissa had a post hypnotic kick in as she said in a very subtle monotone: “Yes, they are nice girls, and visiting them seems to be invigorating, I’m glad you approve. It feels like both they and I am learning a great deal.”

Wesley stretched, and then he rose to stagger into the shower. Wesley: “Well, I for one hope you still go over there like you have been, seeing, it seems to do you good, having a few younger friends to bounce ideas off of. Hell, go over more often if you want.

Must be like a second college class when you’re there eh…. Hey.. sexy lady, wanna join your husband in the shower? Then what say I take you to… Norms? You worked up an appetite I’ll bet. I sure as heck know I did. Cholesteral be damned!” he laughed.

Melissa blinked and then said in a normal tone: “Norms, you big spender, lol, sure! And… a shower with my sexy man, count me in.” Melissa seductivly rose and she followed him in, walking like a panther. That’s where Wesley then unleashed some tricks of his own on her in the shower, kneeling in front of her as he went downtown, water cascading over them both.

Six months later. The previous events seemed almost forgotton by the day to day Melissa.

She and Wesley were getting along famously, the backyard now looked amazing. Errant weeds and plants were cleaned up, cute custom walking stoned were in place, and her backyard was impeccable. Her baking skills were on point, and thanks to night courses on her own and online classes, she was now a certified massage therapist, and reflexoligist, and could do amazing manicures and pedicures. She seemed to find more satisfaction in these new areas than she ever found in law or teaching, and these service oriented jobs became her focus.

Melissa consciously kept her pixie cut, but she was allowing it to slowly return to her natural color, as the splash of color faded. Here eyes were still lighter, but that lost it’s novelty rather quickly, and she forgot her eyes were ever as dark brown as they once were. She had grown completely used to the new color.

Melissa’s tan had faded a little bit, but she still held a nice fleshtone, about a third back to her normal tone. She was holding that tone easily with little maintenance.

Her pixie cut, had long roots of her natural color and the straw blond at about the last 2 inches of the ends. It was actually quite a cool look. That infamous cardinal streak, without having any touch ups was now a much more subtle look, having faded to a rather light red, almost pink, and was fading to her natural color.

Despite the fact Melissa greatly reduced her teaching hours, choosing to focus more on massages and pedicures, her few classes at the private university actually had an increase in the students in her classes, (as the young female populace really seemed to ‘click’ with her chill ‘energy’ and her photographic skill set.)

She had moved beyond nature shots now and still life training in boudoir photo training. Now she was doing more artsy shots, very Helmut Newtonish, for portfolios and such. The female students felt comfortable having her take their photos and train them..and Melissa secretly found them exhilaratiing.

Those photos were then forwarded to Amy, who then selected certain students, who eventually were then recruited to join the sorority that Nancy funded.

Depending on the candidate, they either became a member, like the 4 nice neighbors or received the full programming Melissa had recieved, but at a much accelerated rate.

The once every 3 weeks visit next door.

Melissa only visited next door now every 3 weeks for the day, with Wesley’s blessing.

After waving goodbye to Wesley in the early a.m., having prepped meals and dessert the night before: Melissa cheerfully walked thru her yard with a thermal bag holding the meals and desserts, and with a bright smile, and spry walk, she went over to the backyard.

With a spring in her step, she casually entered the kitchen next door and suddenly her expression went completly blank, the second she crossed over their threshhold. Her posture stiffened and her movements slowed a bit. She stopped at a pose when she moved, almost robotically.

Once Melissa placed the bag on their counter, she started the roommate’s coffee, and then she slowly, almost mechanically walked into the center of their living room.

She quite efficently changed into the bikini in the middle of their living room, then she retrieved their coffee and she placed the decanter on the coffee table, with 4 cups.

Melissa then pivoted and she rather slowly knelt at attention, staring at nothing, right in front of their couch. Waiting.

Amy and the roomates were usually seated at the couch, helping themselves to their coffee. They had been watching Melissa’s entrance and her clothing change.

Amy, sitting with arms crossed, spoke into her iphone: “RoboMaid” standard greeting and footrubs, then full house cleaning, followed by this one’s- ‘special pedicure’ (she pointed to the roommate who liked Melissa nude in a collar, and to elaborately lick her feet-that roomate then quietly clapped-elated)

Melissa then spoke in a rather pronounced, stilted monotone: “RoboMaid eagerly serves and obeys her beautiful mistresses, fully under their wise control, earbuds are now activated.”

Amy touched the screen on her iphone and a tone eminated from Melissa’s earbud.

Melissa immediately moved onto all fours and she began slowly open mouth kissing the tops of the feet of the 4 young roommates.

Melissa spoke in montone: ‘Robomaid exists to serve and please her beautful mistresses, command me as you desire, I am literally yours to control, and programmed to serve you. I am the sole property of—sorority name redacted- and operated by Amy Hark.”

A second tone emanated in the ear buds. Melissa immediatly returned to kneeling so she could deftly use her hands.

As Amy’s feet were gently removed from her favorite birkenstocks first, she sighed at Melissa’s deep skill level, while her feet were skillfully massaged, deftly kneaded with reverence.

Melissa then smothered all 4 young women’s feet, top and bottom, with passionate kisses before she began their expert footrubs.

Amy: ‘When you finish this, the whole place needs a going over, and the kitchen floors need scrubbing again. Oh… and I have laundry for you. And…my 2:30 full body massage, as usual.”

Melissa spoke in montone: “Yes Mistress Amy, robomaid obeys, and exists to serve her beautiful mistresses next store. You are such nice girls. I could not ask for better owners, thank you for programing me.”

Amy spoke again: “After you return home, until 3 weeks from now what are your orders robomaid?”

Melissa responded in rehearsed dialogue: ‘Robomaid re-assumes her deeply repressed, now minor sub personality of Melissa, a boring, yet pleasant photo instructor, restricting contact outside of the school and Wesley, until she returns to serve and obey her true owners, Mistress Amy. And serve her true purpose under their wise control.”

Amy turned to her roomates smirking: “Mother said we could still have her as a ‘maid’….. but she never said that she COULDN’T be fully programmed to believe she was our ‘robotic maid.’ She giggled.

Amy: “Isn’t that right Robot Maid?”

Melissa: “I am Robomaid, designed to obey the commands, and follow the programing of my perfect mistresses. My conscious and subconscious mind are the property of Amy Hark and Her sorority.”

The four nice girls, the roommates at the formerly abandoned house behind the adjunct professor now had their very own robotic maid as they desired, their pedicures were always on point, and they were delicately pleasured per their instructions, on demand. They always had homecooked meals and the stress of college life was massaged away often.

The rest of the school season went swimmingly for them and Melissa handled her programming beautifully, never raising Wesley’s suspicions, nor the school official’s. She reduced her class load incrementally, so she had more time to serve her owners.

To be continued?