The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Nice New neighbors-New Girls next door.

FT FF HU RB MC

This is chapter 4 of at least 5

The characters in Nick Vegas’ stories are fictional characters, crafted by the mind of Nick Vegas. Any resemblance to persons living or dead is purely coincidental, including their behaviors, good or bad. No characters represent an entire people, or culture, their appearance is merely for the aesthetic value that appeals to Nick Vegas and his loyal readers. (This applies to past and future stories)

Melissa reran the bathroom experience through her addled mind before she began worshipping Goth Girls well-worn Birkenstocks;

The re-running of the bathroom scene in Melissa’s mind:

The upstairs bathroom scene extended

When Melissa hinted at spit play she was really only repeating what the post-hypnotic suggestion dictated she do. Melissa knelt in the tub, and placed her hands behind her back

As she stared at the hot, Goth Girl. She studied her deliberate look, and her anarchist leanings, her dark dyed hair and black eyeliner which began to get Melinda turned on. This young college student who probably hated everything Melinda represented, was in charge of her today. Melinda studied her look as she moaned.

Goth girl wore black clothing; Her sleeveless shirts featured Deathrock bands or horror themes, she worn torn fishnets and the same hosiery for several days, her pale fleshtone and pale white foundation and powder makeup and dark colored eye makeup, those combat boots or Doc Martens, and old worn birks with skull designs were a turn on.

Melinda opened her mouth and she begged.

Melinda: “Spit play please. I am not worthy to kiss you goth girl, but I want you to gift me with a mouth full of your spit, while you curse at me and degrade me, please..”

Goth girl laughed, she spat into Melinda’s mouth until it was ful, then made her hold it and only swallow a little at time while staring at her young face.

Melinda trembled, so turned on by how Goth girl took full charge.

The water sports. Goth girl lifted her black mini skirt and revealed she wore plaid crotch less panties. She knew that Melinda had been diligently watching online videos on hamster on the subject whenever her husband was away and she was home, between visits. Melinda would be into it. And the degradation would burn new synapses into her addled brain

Melissa had been vanilla prior to this, she likely never looked these things up online before meeting the new neighbors and having the ideas surreptitiously implanted.

But now, of course, Melissa thought these were her own ideas, and that if she said the right word it would win the favor of the much younger, and in her eyes much hotter women. Goth girl was the bossiest and her dominance gave Melinda an added bonus.

Goth girl stood at the edge of the tub and commanded Melinda to pose on her back, on the floor of the tub.

Melinda complied.

Goth Girl: “You privileged professor bitch, think you’re better than me? Well you are only good enough for me to piss on. And you love it! Now take it and feel the heat as I spray you bitch! This is like liquid honey for you!”

Melissa allowed Goth Girl to release her young bladder all over her, as the body temp liquid hit her full in the face and on her chest. Melissa convulsed in pleasure, as she muttered.

Melissa: “I am not better than you, I am your obedient slave, goth girl, I worship you.. please show me who is boss..use me, show me your status uugh.”

Goth girl was getting turned on at how this adjunct professor was now a glutton for punishment under their tutelage. She loved seeing the older privileged woman beg for more humiliation.

Goth girl put her weight on one leg, and used a wall for support with one hand as she stepped out of her Birkenstock and brought up her foot to Melissa’s mouth, slowly aiming her big toe to touch Melissa’s lips.

Goth girl. “Choke on my foot, bitch, suck on all my toes, I want to hear you almost gag.”

Melissa, dripping, opened her mouth as she accepted Goth girl’s foot, a toe at a time until she had all 5 in her mouth, while Goth girl wiggled them and pushed them deeper into Melissa’s throat. Melissa’s eyes grew wide as she teared up from the gagging, but she didn’t pull back.

From day one, Melissa was programmed to seek their approval and to do for them.

Amy made sure of that. As Melissa was put thru her paces by Goth girl, the others entered the room just to watch.

As Melissa, the 38 yr old former attorney turned adjunct professor was naked in a bathtub, having removed her collar after proclaiming she was indeed the slave to the 4 young women of the house, craving the humiliation from the Goth girl. Hyper dominant goth girl, who liked being a lil ripe, a bit intense.

Goth girl continued and used some choice humiliating words for Melissa, which only aroused Melissa more.

Finally, Melissa was then commanded to rinse off and dry off with a towel from Goth girl’s hamper. “Then Goth girl laughed and said; “I’ll bet you’ll sniff that sour towel and it will make hot, knowing you.’ Melissa complied, adoring the scent Goth girl left on the towel as she dried herself off.

Melissa , rather turned on by Goth girl’s sour towel, then obediently crawled behind Goth girl into her room, as Goth girl occasionally turned around to snapped a towel on her ass. Melissa remained on all fours awaiting orders, at the foot of the Goth girl’s bed her butt red from the towel stings.

Once in the goth girl’s bedroom, Melissa was ordered to then kneel at the foot of the bed and told ‘become obsessed with goth girl’s foot-stained Birkenstocks’ while Goth girl then went to go make a few phone calls.

Melissa did just that, deeply ashamed and at the same time deeply aroused over the younger woman’s ripe, stained Birkenstocks, finding the outline of her footprint in the sole especially erotic, as she slowly licked at the stained pattern and craved it’s salt on her lowly tongue. She whispered Goth girl’s name all the while.

When the goth girl finally returned she seemed rather blasé:

Goth Girl “ Yo,Look, just kneel at the foot of my bed and obsess over my wide bare feet while I sleep, cause I need some shut-eye right now. Gratify your self while staring at them, and sniff them an stuff.”

She continued:

Goth Girl: “I am sure Amy has some good shit for you to do tomorrow, I was cool with just having a maid, but then she had like, all these plans for you. I think I know why too….anyway it sure is fun keeping you in your place.”

Melissa blinked and found herself in Goth girl’s room, at the foot of her bed, her room strewn with shoes and laundry due for washing.

A smile formed on her face as Melissa pleasured herself all night, first with Goth girl’s worn birkenstocks and then with sleeping goth girls fragrant feet, careful not to wake her all night, silently breathing close enough to catch their heavenly fragrance, extra aroused by trying to worship them silently without waking her. Melissa was obsessed with their birkenstock heavy, leathery scent until she finally exhausted herself and Melissa fell asleep in a heap just before dawn, all curled up in the fetal position at the bossy younger woman’s feet, her heart still racing from her last orgasm.

The next morning.

Melissa was quickly woken up and she was then ordered to make coffee and breakfast for the four young roommates.

At breakfast, Melissa was placed into a deep trance and then ordered to stand at attention, oblivious to her surroundings while the roomates discussed that they only had 8-10 days to complete this task, and this was already day 2.

Melissa was then brought to a conscious trance state, and had her collar placed on her as well as some earbuds, and then she cleared breakfast for the 4 college aged women..

The place was still relatively clean, but Melissa did her perfunctory cleaning duties as the ‘nude slave maid’ with her collar on. She had some work ahead of her.

After the place was all tidied up, Melissa stood at attention in only her collar, mumbling one of her mantras, until one of the women finally addressed her.

Amy was the one who finally addressed her.

Amy: “Slave, now is the time to see how you do with that ‘rimming’ thing. Each roommate will then judge your performance using a ‘yelp style’ rating system, and we will all critique you and give you notes on how to improve. Each roomate will give you a spanking afterward. The more stars the less spanking. Basically if you get only one star, that’s 10-20 spanks with the sority paddle, if you get 5 stars, then you only get one paddle. It’s a reverse spank thing. Better performance equals less paddling.

Once you have incorporated their notes, then your final grade will be from me! Do you understand me slave?”

Melissa said quietly: “Yes mistress.” Amy added to the thrill by putting Melissa under and issuing a post hypnotic suggesstion that each performance of the act, not only made her more comfortable about performing it, but actually more enthusiatic and made her another 5% less able to, or desiring to, have her own thoughts or own personality.”

It also made her less desireous to have rimming done on her, and moreso to be the one doing it.

Then all four roomates went for thorough showers and then then a nice swim. They wanted to be nice and clean for this particular training, after all, once Melissa mastered it, Melissa was going to visit several different locations to be shown off, and introduced to investors who wanted a similar maid to be trained the same way, before her big reveal.

Melissa worked the 3 other roommates per her instructions. (I will allow the reader to imagine who was serviced first, her reactions and Melissa’s slow transformation.)

Goth Girl and the other 2 all gave their respective critiques. They ranged from “more enthusiasm needed”, to “remarkable improvement’ to various tips on technique and duration.

Now it was Amy’s turn.

Amy relished the moment, while she enjoyed a nice salad, she truly enjoyed having her salad tossed.

Being the 4th rimming of the day, Melissa was not only more adroit than she was for the first go thru but she was 15% of the way to becoming a virtual automaton. Her speech was becoming slower now, almost imperceptivly, but there was definitely a montone quality when she followed orders now.

Amy knelt over the face down lying Melissa, her buttocks propped up by a bolster and Melissa got ready. Melissa moved onto all fours and she rocked Amy’s world, as she had 3 previous training sessions.

Amy practically howled and when she orgasmed she laughed almost maniacally.

She needed help getting up, as her legs soon felt like rubber. They left Melissa on the floor with an almost catatonic smile, afterward, and had her rerun the 4 sessions thru her mind in a loop until they addressed her in the morning. They let her sleep on the floor, spent, placed on a couple towels.

There was always tomorrow.

This was the day the travel plans were made and 4 locations were visited.

Melissa performed as expected and various high power woman who appreciated help of this style presented their bids. They all returned to the 50’s rancher home late that evening, and got cleaned up and slept hard.

Another road trip had been planned, but the car had a malfunction, which was an extremely frustrating delay, as 4 potential investors had to reschedule. The day was spent having Melissa alternate between deep detailed cleaning and more salad tossing, giving each roommate time to rest in between. Ironically, the roomates requested the pause. Melissa ate her minscule dinner and she was posed on all fours, and then ordered to sleep and review.

Day 5 was a repeat of day 3 with another 3 locations and more demos done.

By now Melissa moved noticably more mechanically, and she spoke more slowly, and she was becoming prone to a more monotoned style of speech, with more freezing after each task.

Messages were checked at Melissa’s home and it appeared the husband was returning by day 7 or 8 after all, although rather late. His trip had been successful and he was now eager to see the changes Melissa had mentioned to him previously.

Day 6: Eager to see the results thus far the person in charge of the entire operation, the person above Amy, arrived in their pristine white Tesla.

They walked up to the door, dressed head to toe in white.

They knocked and Amy flung open the door.

“Mother?!” exclaimed Amy, “I expected you on day 7 or 8.” She said with surprise.

Nancy Hark smiled. She was a woman at least 5′ 11″ tall with radiant white hair,

who looked like she modeled her way thru college, and she still was still stunning today. She was the definition of aristocrat MILF.

When she spoke she spoke with an air of snobby sophistication as each word felt like it was coated with honey.

Male CEOs and women alike would be embarrased when they observed how attractive she was, stammering and stuttering like star struck fans.

“My dear, it turns out the husband is returning earlier than expected, by almost 3 days, which puts a big damper in how deeply we can burn in her new personality, which is in fact, a pity.”

Amy pouted: “But mother, she is so close, you should see her already!”

Amy motioned to the nude, deeply tanned thin woman wearing a collar, standing at attention in a trance until she was addressed, in the middle of the living room. Her eyes were a delightfully light shade now, which really contrasted with her deep tan and straw yellow pixie cut, with the cardinal red stripe.

Nancy strutted over and visually examined Melissa, circling her, as she spoke rather clinically.

Nancy: “Haircut came out great, as did the deep tan, the weight loss is on point, and the eyes, wow that stuff really works. She had such deep brown eyes if memory serves. She paused.

Nancy: Well, I have to make a decision with this new info, so I’ll have to do something I rarely do. Go lock the front door.” She directed.

Amy complied, hesitently.

Nancy reached inside her jacket pocket and pulled out a large hypodermic, and she examined it for bubbles.

Amy shrieked: “Mother, no, you can’t just toss her away after all this work!”

Nancy guffawed. “Nonsense, this will just allow her to access her original personality for about 9 minutes of questioning, acting as a very powerful, irresistable truth serum. But then it quickly wears off, and another 10 minutes later renders the person unconscious for a good half day.’ Nancy positioned her self at the ready.

Nancy: “But for my safety, of course have her kneel and tell she must remain still, unable to flee or scream, in fact bound her hands.”

Amy complied, using a small silk scarf.

Amy commanded Melissa:

Amy: “Slave: awake, kneel and remain still, your arms are clasped behind you. You cannot move or yell, you may only speak very calmly-now.”

Then Melissa blinked, and then she knelt and clasped her bound arms. She looked up vacantly at Amy. Then Nancy placed a hand on one shoulder and gave the full injection to Melissa’s jugular. Melissa’s eyes widened as the serum entered her bloodstream.

Melissa’s body shook for a moment and then she blinked repeatedly and then looked around. She suddenly seemed to recognize that she was now nude and kneeling.

Melissa: “what, what’s happening, where..’

Nancy interrupted: “Answer only when asked. Speak only when spoken to.”

Melissa was then instantly quiet.

Nancy: “Now, why did you resist my advances when we were roomates in college? Nobody did, not men, not women, nobody could resist me. Why didn’t you simply fall for me and then pleasure me? I was irresistable!”….to be continued.