The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Nice New neighbors-New Girls next door. Chapter 3

FT FF HU RB MC

5 chapters so far…this is the 3rd

The characters in Nick Vegas’ stories are fictional characters, crafted by the mind of Nick Vegas. Any resemblance to persons living or dead is purely coincidental, including their behaviors, good or bad. No characters represent an entire people, or culture, their appearance is merely for the aesthetic value that appeals to Nick Vegas and his loyal readers. (this applies to past and future stories)

The goth roommate spoke with authority.

“Yo”, she said: Today you will work without the bikini bottom and, you will talk a little bit ditzier, and then 10% more the week after that. Each week you will wish you had some other clothing or some item to identify who you are, to us.”

Amy interjected: “Not only will you wish we had something else for you to wear, but you will absolutely adore whatever we do give you and fully embrace it. You will squeal with joy when we do present it, and tell us how it fulfills you and identifies you and your place here.”

Melissa then performed her duties, featuring more attention given to the 4 roommates’’ feet while nude and on all fours, but while in their presence she spoke more vapidly.

Then as before she was given her minuscule lunch, then re-dressed in her sweats and returned home again.

Two more weeks later

Melissa was on all fours in front of the 4 young women, as the scent of coffee wafted thru the air, and Melissa paid homage to the young women’s feet, then she gazed up at them to be addressed by Amy.

Amy said: ‘So, some people complain about girl’s feet in Birkenstocks, but it doesn’t bother you, does it?’

Melissa said vapidly: “Um, no, it’s not so bad, they are kinda cute, sexy. Girls your age in Birkenstocks are like, irresistible. I like it.”

Amy then said: “Suffice to say then, you like it, now, and now… you absolutely LOVE it.”

Melissa gulped: “I love it, I love Birkenstocks on women your age.” She looked at the 4 young feet lustily.

Amy: “Maid, I believe you had something else you wanted to say to us, so… say it.”

Melissa: “Hee Hee, I um, like, wanted to ask…like, if I could have something to wear to like identify me, since, you know I used to have a maid uniform, and then a bikini, and like sunbathing nude, like evened me out, but now, now I don’t have anything to wear here, you know, to like show who I am? You know, my place here and stuff.”

Amy turned to the Goth roommate.

“Hand me the box,” Amy said. She then ordered Melissa “You- kneel”,.

The goth roommate handed a nicely decorated gift box the Amy, who then handed it to Melissa once she knelt.

Melissa held the box excitedly and she waited for a command.

“Open it”. Ordered the other roommate.

Melissa opened the box to reveal a slave collar of thick leather with silver script lettering declaring ‘slave” in rhinestone letters made by monkey dungeon, available on amazon. Melissa stared at the collar, which had a little component by surestim built in, making it a shock collar. The added embellishment was also a slight vibrating sensor that responded to an app that signaled when Melissa would freeze, move more slowly, or simply pose.

She spoke: “A slave collar, omg, I love it! I am no longer just a Maid, I am now ‘slave.’

This is so amazing, so hot! Do I like still call you ma’am or should I call you each mistress?

Melissa quickly placed on the collar and she did the belt. She adjusted it snugly, then she smiled.

She then immediately returned to all fours. She said: “I am slave, humiliate and command me, punish me when I need it, please.”

Amy spoke: “You will now address us each as ‘Mistress’, and now. double down on your servitude, and increase your arousal by another 15%. Double on the foot worship as well and increase your desire for more humiliation.”

Melissa squealed: “Oh my mistress, yes, yes,” as she then lapped away at each younger woman’s feet, then she eagerly kissed their lower legs. “I am the slave to each of you, so eager to serve and obey you each.”

The young women giggled. They could hardly wait until next week when they presented the leash and paddle. They looked forward to the eventuality when they would bring her to a sorority meeting to show her off.

Amy ordered Melissa: ‘Crawl to the other side of the room and back, slave.”

Melissa complied, but on the way back, Amy hit a button on her phone and Melissa went stiff as the collar shock corrected her. Her muscles all contracted.

Amy got firmer: “I expect complete and full obedience slave” she hit the button again, and Melissa felt another shock.

“Yes mistress, thank you” gasped Melissa, highly aroused now.

Amy calmly stated: “Every time any one of us activates the collar you not only enjoy it, but your devotion and obedience, and desire to please and serve increases.”

Melissa answered panting: “Yes Mistress.” Instructions for next week were given:

Melissa was to arrive next week in sweats, now naked underneath, so she could change right into her single clothing item, her collar. She was to look forward to visiting again, to daydream and to dream of further humiliation, and to continue her diet, fitness, and tanning regimen. She was also ordered to desire to reduce her class load and request a hiatus later in the year, freeing up at least a week or two for ‘deep training with the neighbors.’

Two weeks later

Melissa had now been a regular visitor to the 4 young new neighbors for over 10 weeks now. For over 2 months she had been repeatedly hypnotized, given post-hypnotic suggestions, and been put on a workout and fitness regimen, and a strict portion control diet. She was now several shades tanner than at the beginning, but she looked wiry and fit. The training collar was enhancing her reactions and responses for at least the last 2 weeks.

* * *

The roommates all liked Melissa’s progress so far.

There was however Melissa’s boring dirty blonde conservative haircut, which no longer went with her much trimmer (almost skinny) figure and her now darker tan, and lighter eyes, and of course attitude.

They conferred about it and decided together Melissa would get a short pixie cut, lightened to more straw yellow color with 3-inch wide streak of cardinal red, the colors of their sorority logo.

Melissa would get a French pedicure with the sorority letters on each big toe, visible only in ultraviolet light. Her boring lack of pedicure needed fixing. She would also receive back of the neck and wrist, barcode tattoos, indicating both her status and her position.

And since she was never in scenarios or situations with a black light in her typical vanilla life, they would remain invisible unless sought out using a black light by someone. The odds of that were remote.

A seasoned tattoo artist, and a student hairdresser were brought in to apply them, so the next visit would be epic.

That next visit:

Melissa showed up right on time, tanned, thin, nude under her sweats, and set up the coffee to brew, after placing down lunch and then she walked over to remove her sweats and put on her collar only.

Amy quickly said: “Slave-stop, kneel and freeze” Melissa obediently complied.

Amy asked: “Is this the week your husband is out of state all week, working?”

Melissa answered: “Yes mistress, he is like gone for 7-10 days depending on the y’know, the progress of his, like project. I can remain here and serve you all and totally obey you for that entire time if you wish, as we discussed.”

Amy asked: “Does he know you want to change up your look and you have a surprise for him? Has he noticed your eyes lightening yet?”

Melissa answered again: “So far no to the eyes mistress, even though the changes are like, totally, noticeable to me and yes mistress, he is excited and like thinks it is for him, but we know I exist to serve you, and your friends..”

Amy smiled. Amy: “Great, now freeze” Melissa was then motionless.

Amy looked at her roommates. She said: “I guess we are ready for this transformation and a nice solid week of really burning in her behaviors

By this time next week, Siri will have more personality and free will than she does.”

They all hi-fived each other.

The hairdresser began trimming the pixie cut, and in less than a couple of hours, Melissa’s shoulder-length brown hair was made into a canary yellow pixie cut with a 3 inch wide canary red section on her bangs. Melissa had her UV light visible only tattoos applied, and her nails done to match their concept.

Melissa revealed:

At the end of the several-hour session, Melissa had her collar placed on, and a nice leash and blue tooth earbuds were added to her look as well. One could speak into their phone and their orders delivered via her earbuds speaker as well, from anywhere in the house. They had a range that could reach Melissa when she was at home as well.

Melissa’s eye drop regimen was doubled to 8x per day for the next 7-10 days until the shade they desired was obtained (crystal colored).

The ever lighter-eyed, and super svelte woman with the hip pixie cut and color stripe cleaned their house from top to bottom this time, nude except for her collar.

Melissa was then placed into a deep trance and informed she was to perform foot massages and polishing on her mistresses, and subconsciously she would drop a bottle of polish onto the floor, requiring a spanking, a spanking that would arouse her greatly and imprint lust for the spanker, which could transfer every time.

Melissa had finished the 1st 2 roommate’s massages and polishes but dropped the bottle when it was time to serve the 3rd roommate, the volatile one who was in a bad mood.

Melissa was given a paddling of her behind as she lies across the lap of that roommate, raising a slight welt in the shape of the sorority logo on the paddle.

Melissa was, however, dripping wet. She was also now also quite infatuated with her spanker, and she begged to give her more pleasure, and even more humiliation. She hinted at spit play or water sports to the domineering young woman, who ordered Melissa upstairs to have Melissa recline in the bathtub for that.

The upstairs bathroom

When Melissa hinted at spit play she was really only repeating what the post-hypnotic suggestion dictated she do. Same thing with water sports. She had been diligently watching online videos on hamster on the subject whenever her husband was away and she was home, between visits.

Melissa was so vanilla prior to this, she likely never looked these things up online before meeting the new neighbors and having the ideas surreptitiously implanted.

But now, of course, Melissa thought these were her own ideas, and that if she said the right word it would win the favor of the much younger, and in her eyes much hotter women.

From day one she was programmed to seek their approval and to do for them.

Amy made sure of that.

Now Melissa, the 38 yr old former attorney turned adjunct professor was naked in a bathtub, removing her collar after proclaiming she was indeed the slave to the 4 young women of the house, craving humiliation from the goth girl.

With the necklace safely removed, the Goth girl approached and had some choice humiliating words for Melissa, which only aroused her more.

Melissa was then commanded to rinse off and dry off with a towel from the goth girl’s hamper. “The goth girl laughed and said; “I’ll bet you’ll sniff that sour towel and it will make hot, knowing you.’ Melissa complied and she did.

Once in the goth girl’s bedroom, Melissa was ordered to kneel at the foot of the bed and become obsessed with goth girl’s foot-stained Birkenstocks while she went to make a few phone calls.

Melissa did just that, ashamed and at the same time deeply aroused over the younger woman’s ripe Birkenstocks, finding the outline of her footprint in the sole especially erotic.

When the goth girl returned she seemed rather blasé: “Look, just kneel at the foot of my bed and either obsess over my birks or my bare feet while I sleep, I need some shut-eye right now. I am sure Amy has some good shit for you to do tomorrow, I was cool with just having a maid, but then she had like, all these plans for you. I think I know why too….”

To be continued