The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Nice To Men

* * *

Chapter 2: Give Me Da Boobs

* * *
KillaDaKilla @KillaDaKilla303

girls plz... Killa is not a bad man.

KillaDaKilla @KillaDaKilla303

Killa believes in choice!

KillaDaKilla @KillaDaKilla303

Killa wants all you 5s and 6s and even the 4s... all those girls... he wants you to be 9s!

KillaDaKilla @KillaDaKilla303

If UR a female and you want amazing tits that feel great and look great and you will love them, simply say out loud. KILLA GIVE ME DA BOOBS

KillaDaKilla @KillaDaKilla303

and then Killa will give you da boobs.

KillaDaKilla @KillaDaKilla303

tempting, isn’t it???

* * *

They’d all added a new app. It was a notification alert of Killa Tweets, and semi-officially released by Apple. It even came with a unique tone, a flat, affectless BLAT.

“He’s getting more sophisticated,” Noelle said, to the empty corridors. “Sort of.” She had the liminal space all to herself, the silent doors and the hum of the air conditioning. Already he was up to Monkey’s Paw choices.

And he was right. It was tempting.

Noelle had long hoped that being trim and snarky was going to be good enough, romantically. Going from sorta-attractive to actually-hot was a big conceptual leap. Lots of girls were, like her, acceptable 6.5s on the Universal Man Scale. Why bother going up to an 8?

She cupped her nonexistent tits. They could be so big. She had literal magic words in her head.

No. This was not her. He was making her want to be sexy-hot, a big-boobed toy for Aden to have and to hold.

Noelle put her journal up against the hotel wallpaper and wrote hard, so that the ink would jam in. “DON’T SCORE YOURSELF,” was the first thing she wrote, followed by “YOU DON’T WANT BIG TITS” and “YOU DON’T CARE ABOUT BEING SEXY.” Her new skirt argued with that. It rustled against her panties. She had already cum that day, in a Brook’s Brothers.

Of course, part of her previously dating Maybe-Killa was a sober understanding that this was the kind of guy she was going to be able to draw. Damaged goods, in transactional relationships.

She sucked at her lips. She needed complete and total honesty about who she was as a person, if she was going to hold on to that person.

Noelle did want big tits a little bit.

The vending machine was woefully understocked. Noelle stuck her credit card in and was unsurprised when it didn’t work. Stuff was going to start breaking down. No doubt there were desperate meetings between finance ministers, if there were any not in Greenland, no doubt banks were closing at noon. Two boxes of pop tarts stared at her, untouchable. Aden had wanted them...

Pop tarts and Molly’s generous tits, the two things Aden wanted.

Someone was cumming.

She supposed she needed to get used to the sound. It was a classic, satisfied moan, and Noelle wondered what she had sounded like, getting off on a retail floor. One good thing about the chaos was that she hadn’t had time to process getting her rocks off in front of a sales guy. The noisy cum trailed off at the end on a note of—pain.

Noelle hunted for it. Pain?

The lobby was empty. There was an unlit fireplace, and an empty water stand with aging lemon slices in it. And a bathroom, with more half-painful, half-cumming sounds coming from it. Female sounds, at least. Noelle investigated.

Inside, her polo pulled up, pulling on her affixed bra, was the hotel receptionist. She was facing the mirror, and her legs were quivering, struggling to hold her up. Her tits were overflowing a small lacy black bra—very overflowing, the cups bulging from the weight.

“Oh!” she said, with a trace of slur in her voice. She’d drooled on the formica countertop near the sink. “Oh, oh! Can you—my bra—unsnap my bra—please please please!”

So, she’d done it. Seen the bargain and immediately taken it. And, this being Killa, had received an immediate chemical-hormonal award. Unsurprising she’d cum right afterwards. The man thought of himself as the orgasm fairy. He was probably listening to the sounds of brain-melting cums at that second.

Nonetheless Noelle was a little surprised—immediately taking the poisoned chalice? And not even taking your bra off, first? Were girls getting dumber?

She thought sent a series of cold pinpricks down her spine. The answer was a ‘maybe’.

Noelle pulled on the clasp with both hands. The stressed and aging clip gave way. The bra was completely broken. The receptionist pulled it clear of her nice new boobs.

“Ohhh that hurt,” she said, cupping them. “And... yeah. Guess I’m glad there was a lil surprise there, huh? Or I’d be still in trouble! It called you over though, ha ha!”

She was perhaps twenty, and had the same slim build Noelle did. Even similar straight, thin hair, and Noelle’s unremarkable nose. Plus, now, big boobs. The girl let go of them, hesitantly. They both expected a sag. These were sizable tits. Honest, grapefruit sized boobs. They didn’t sag in the slightest, and even seemed to stick together, helpfully providing cleavage.

They were great. The girl was at least a 7.5.

“Oh, wow,” the girl said. “They’re really good. I thought they might be—like, cartoony, you know?”

She hadn’t even known what to expect? “Yeah,” Noelle said. It was true. They looked like an ideal boob job. Not quite natural, in the best possible way. And they could be hers, for the low cost of cumming her brains out... “You went for it, huh?”

“Oh, yeah, Bobby? What’d you think?” They were not alone. Receptionist had put her cell phone up at an angle, and a man was watching over facetime.

“I think you should say it again, Jessie,” Bobby said.

“Because you like ’em big, or because you like watching me cum on the floor? You know I have to clean it up!” Jessie was still breathing hard. Noelle wasn’t sure what to do—leave?

“Tough choice. How do they feel?”

A shaky, uncertain laugh. Jessie looked sidelong at Noelle. But—this was research, wasn’t it? How DID they feel? In case she, herself, said the new magic incantation, and gave herself a bigger chest. It was important for her to know her options. After all, doing things to impress men seemed likely to be in her future.

Jessie kneaded at her new skin, her new nipples. From her expression she was definitely feeling—a lot. A lot of feeling. “G-good,” she said, with another half-crazed titter. Good enough to encourage her to take her nipples in her hands and tweak them. “P-pretty good. Pretty good!”

“Magic words!” Bobby crowed.

“If you want me to,” Noelle broke in. She cast an apologetic look at the screen, aware she was contradicting a man. “I mean, they’re already pretty nice, aren’t they?”

The man snorted, at the very idea they were already too big. He didn’t seem worried—Jessie was already biting her lip, stroking her chest, and had already made a decision. “But this is the last one, right? That’s gonna be—that’s gonna be BIG,” she said. “Right, Bobby? Is that okay?”

Bobby was silent.

“Probably,” he conceded.

“KillaDaKilla, give me the boobs!” Jessie said.

She gripped the edge of the sink. It was the first time Noelle had seen one of the mystic cums take over someone. Jessie’s eyes rolled backwards, and not operatically. Like her strings had been cut. “Mmmm-rrmgmmm,” she said, half-conscious. Noelle stepped forwards and grabbed her, around the waist. She’d been close to slamming her head into a faucet. The girl shook in her arms, like she was riding something both big and electric. With her arms around her, Noelle could feel nice new plushness pressing down against her forearms. Big new tits, growing in, very fast. Impossibly fast.

“Can you—lady. You.—can you move her so I can see them?” Bobby said. “So I can see them getting real big?” They were getting awfully big.

* * *
KillaDaKilla @KillaDaKilla303

WORLD OF TITS. GIRLS YOU KNOW YOU LOVE THE TITS!!

MarkCubsFan @MarkCubs

Killa I’m in Antarctica and our nurse just gave herself the tits. World of tits.

PreshMella @Preshmella

haha try Everest. I’m at Base Camp at Everest. Girls are giving themselves their own mountains

KillaDaKilla @KillaDaKilla303

EAT SHIT EVEREST

KillaDaKilla @KillaDaKilla303

I’m gonna make that mountain smaller. too much attitude.

PreshMella @Preshmella

haha wait. thatss

KillaDaKilla @KillaDaKilla303

ENJOY, MEN! and girls.

* * *

Aden and Molly found her on a balcony outside, smoking a cigarette.

Aden was pissed, in a brand new way for him. Over the past three years of co-worker-ship she’d experienced his anger as an icy shield of total self-control. Very impressive, really, in a twenty-five year old, and also on-brand for his image. When mad he crossed his arms and muttered devastating sarcasm, his eyes glittering cold and deliberate, albeit turned to the ground.

She, at that moment, had disappointed Aden. And he hated smoking. It was his one vice as a hot bi dude, disliking smoking. But the anger had changed.

This wasn’t frosty disdain, delivered under a mask lined with kohl. Aden was furious. Hot-mad, red-mad. Explosive and fiery and so very very masculine Noelle lost her breath. The last trickle of smoke filtered out of her.

This was male anger, and it was kinda hot.

“Where the FUCK were you?” Aden said.

Why was it kinda hot? Was this her? There was something about how masculine it was... she needed her journal.

Noelle had wandered around, dazed, after feeling titties grow in her palm. After straining to keep Jessie upright so her boyfriend could get a better angle at the expansion. “I didn’t leave the hotel,” she said, in a small voice.

“You turned your phone off, didn’t you? You walked off, no phone, no way to find you, you’re in some random room—you. Noelle. The one going on and on about rules and following them. I thought—” Aden said, and he had to take a breath. He was so very upset. A new person towered over her. “I thought you were kidnapped. Just totally gone. And then that is on my conscience, which is already FULL.”

Molly was behind him, and had swapped out chokers, yet again. Noelle was starting to wonder if she’d swiped another dozen, after running through her $500. More devastating yet, she’d either found a low-cut shirt or had Sex Magic do the work for her. It was burgundy and looked like what the sluttiest girl wore to her Junior Prom. She jiggled while Noelle got yelled at. It was Molly’s role to get yelled at, wasn’t it? Not to be mute and big-boobed behind Aden. But there she was.

“You know we’re living in a horror movie, you know horror movie rules, and you split up—”

She had to say it, even though it didn’t come easy. Past Noelle certainly would’ve said it. Noelle formed the words with a limp tongue and forced them out.

“You aren’t my DADDY, Aden!”

It had gotten twisted. She’d tried to say “Mom”.

It impacted, and left them both exhausted. The strange new aggression drained out of Aden, and left behind regular Aden, the one that had fought with management to get them raises. Aden-fighting, which was all passive-aggression and avoidance. He simply hadn’t spoken to management outside of single word responses. And it had worked.

“I mean—of course I’m not—obviously you can go get thrown into a van if that’s what you want. I’m not... I’m not THAT.” Aden said. Molly’s eyes flickered between both of them. The strangest thing of all was that she hadn’t forced her way into a conversation.

“What if it had been your ex-boyfriend? The one we’re looking to KILL?”

“I set up special alerts for him. Listen for a toot-toot-toot sound,” Noelle said. She was upset, and that wasn’t nice, to a man. She tried not to show it. “I saw—it was—that receptionist did the boob thing. Twice. Kind of—shook me up. I found an empty room. And yeah. I turned my phone off. I hate phone. I’m sorry.”

“Don’t APOLOGIZE,” just like that, the brute was back. So fast. It kept taking her breath away. But she couldn’t write “don’t be attracted to aggressive men,” in her journal. That’d be a lie. She’d dated Maybe-Killa, and the man still threw his video game controllers at age 21. This was HER, getting wet...

“I—have to—” Noelle said. “S-sorry.”

She watched him bite it back. “I’m sorry too,” he said. Aden looked out, with her. The lights were still on, out there. The world was reasonably normal that night. Molly joined them at the bannister.

“They really grew, huh? Just like that? Like, what, was it like cheap CGI?” Molly said.

“No,” Noelle said. “Not cheap. They were perfect. Perfect.” Tempting. She was tempted.

“Yeah?” Aden said. He didn’t say it casually. “I was wondering if they’d be saggy and gross. Monkey’s Paw boobs.”

“Oh no, oh no,” Noelle said. “You can go see her, she’d be happy to show them off. They’re ideal. Ideal tits.” She watched Aden turn his head to stare down at the lobby. And he’d brought Molly. Molly, who already was a woman of tits.

“The perfect tits,” Aden said, softly. “The legend is true.”

“I spent eight years growing these,” Molly said. She slapped the tops of her slopes. “EIGHT YEARS. I went through so many bras. I’ve spent so much money on them. I came back from summer camps with a different cup size. It just went on and on and on, and she just went—was there a noise? FLOOMP? BOOP?”

“Oh, there was a noise,” Noelle said, distantly.

“Girls,” and that was new. Aden never said “girls”. It emphasized that he was boy. “I know everything’s getting—stupid sexual. Just so we’re clear. We, the three of us, are not having any sexual contact of any kind. Nothing. No judging if you get hit by a sudden Killa orgasm but otherwise.... go to the bathroom. Cum on the toilet.”

“Fun,” Molly said.

“Yeah, fun,” Aden said. “We are getting through this. We are urban elites and a little reality manipulation is nothing to us. Alright?”

That was supposed to be her speech. Noelle could see the strain it put on Aden. Her eyes strayed down to the juncture between his legs. Was he hard? He seemed... aroused. They all did.

“Yes, sir,” the two women chorused.

Aden nodded. He didn’t see a problem with the sir. Was there one? Noelle shook her head, confused. But she was distracted. Magic words. She just had to say the magic words.

* * *
MerriamLester @AbigailPriest

Killa can you add a Killa No Boobs option. Like.. deflate them.

MerriamLester @AbigailPriest

A friend of mine got carried away.. and... I really appreciate them...and she does like them... but she can barely move around.

MerriamLester @AbigailPriest

They’re way, way too big for normal life.

KillaDaKilla @KillaDaKilla303

HAHAHA. here now she loves them even more.

KillaDaKilla @KillaDaKilla303

No regrets, ladies! i seriously mean it no regrests YOLO.

* * *

She did it once Molly was asleep, in their own room. No Aden around.

The evening was spent on tits. Social media posts on tits. Even if the women who spoke the incantation were a minority... a slight minority... they were amplified and reposted over and over and over. The discourse on boobs was endless—their sexual implications, ornamentation for the rough hands of men. Snide remarks that these were, ultimately, food sources for babies didn’t land at all. Killa, for all his faults, knew how to craft a great pair of breasts.

They all looked so good. The pictures that got posted looked so happy. They were smiling. They had big, perfect boobs. “They’re not even very heavy!” the posts proclaimed. King Killa, in his munificence, had given them boobs that didn’t pull. They were better than the originals.

Noelle forced herself to look at the girls who had, for psychological reasons, gone way too far. Wheelbarrow breasts, hefted in front of their glassy eyes. But even those girls were smiling. They had made a choice. Often whoever took the picture did it while they were still cumming, and even in still pictures, the euphoria shone through.

Noelle checked her notebook, just in case. “YOU DON’T NEED BIG TITS” it read, and that was still true. She didn’t need them. She just—wanted them. It’d be nice. And how long before they were mandatory? Before she had the latter-day ones, with teat-like nipples, for nursing children? These were fun, casual, playful.

She’d be weird if she didn’t take advantage. It was smart to do it now, when they were perky and attractive. He’d punish girls who waited, later. For sure.

And she was pretty sure Aden liked girls with big boobs. It made sense. He could get flat chests out of his men.

Keen humiliation echoed through her. She was really doing this. She had read upwards of five books on feminism. She’d handed out condoms in college for Planned Parenthood. True, if men could grow enormous cocks with a phrase, they’d all do it. But girls were supposed to be better than that.

“KilladaKilla, give me the boobs,” she whispered, very, very softly. She wore a sleep shirt. Noelle had even taken off her panties. She cupped her hands in front of her chest. Finally, she could fix puberty.

She’d wanted to feel them growing in, even if the bathroom was full dark. As it turned out, she was too busy cumming to really notice the change. It was even less subtle than last time. Her body had been prepped for ghost orgasms, and didn’t feel like fighting it. Plus she could, and did, jam a hand between her legs, to give her something to focus on. The overwhelming waves of heat appeared mid-ripple. Noelle fought to at least keep quiet, even if she was thrashing, even if she was leaking and squirting. A few involuntary squeaks escaped her anyway.

It was done.

She was covered in sweat, and felt—eroded. It was too much pleasure. It was like the other side of being beaten. This was better than sex. Frail human minds weren’t intended to feel like this. It was an artificial power, wielded by a chortling man. She wanted to feel it again, already. She distracted herself with—she needed to see how big her boobs were.

Noelle leaned forwards, cautiously, and brought her hands up. They were fat, fleshy handfuls. Unnecessary, that’s what they were. She had bigger boobs than she’d ever need. They were larger than she’d expected, and immediately she knew she was a different person. Her entire center of gravity had shifted. She was in the dark, but smiled, trembling. In a way, she’d beaten Killa. She’d extracted something she wanted from him.

Sure.

Noelle mopped up her puddle. She and her new boobs climbed back into bed.

“How do they feel?” Molly said, in the darkness.

“Good. They feel good,” Noelle said.

“He better not give you a fat fucking ass next. That’s Molly’s game,” Molly said.

In the morning, Aden was gone.

* * *
Mr. Tattery @HaverdasherDesMoines

Killa maybe gonna regret this but what about us 4 Men.

Mr. Tattery @HaverdasherDesMoines

Killa give me the dick... you know.

BasedYeet @PeterReist

Killa hold up. Lets think about this. Men should be MEN. If a Male does not Work for what he Earns he isn’t a Man.

KillaDaKilla @KillaDaKilla303

Oh Dam. Real shit. But okay yeah lets do Man Day but let me think about it.

KillaDaKilla @KillaDaKilla303

okay i thoguht about it. lets see how this goes my boys.

KillaDaKilla @KillaDaKilla303

Ladies I want to see some RESPECT on your men! they r getting a glow up

Angela Tines @Tines2001

respect or what

KillaDaKilla @KillaDaKilla303

or else :)

* * *

Of course, he wasn’t their Dad. But he was not in his room, he was not anywhere in the hotel that they could find. They had the place to themselves, her and Molly. Even the hotel receptionist was gone. Jessie left behind a puddle, in the bathroom, and she’d left her twitter account open on the lobby PC. She’d been refreshing on Killa’s account.

“You think Aden got sent to the cornfield?” Molly said. She’d pulled herself into a pair of black jean shorts that she swore were previously loose and baggy, and a blouse covered in a dark rose print, which was totally alien to her.

“I don’t... THINK so...” Noelle said, cautiously. His car was still there. His clothes were still in his room. There had just been a few morning Killa tweets, and they were cryptic. Although they did refer to men. “Although, if they did, I’m not sure what Aden would do in a cornfield. Not really a farm guy.” Without him around it was just possible to be mean to a man. Well, not mean—the thought of telling an absent Aden to go fuck himself was inconceivable. But she could manage a semi-snarky remark.

“Aden’s from IOWA,” Molly said, amused, and Noelle blushed. Reflexively she looked down. Was there a hint of crimson, on the tops of her new tits? Was that an area that blushed? She had so much to learn. Going up and down stairs had been a totally new experience.

“How do you know all this stuff about him?” Noelle said. They’d camped in the lobby. At least there was plenty of food. Their hotel believed in a well-stocked for-purchase minibar area, including a brushed chrome coffee dispenser. “You got hired the same time I did.”

“What, seriously, you want to know how I know basic shit about where he’s from and who he’s dated?” Molly put her fat legs on the lobby table. “Stuff anyone could’ve learned in the years we worked together? I guess magic. Probably magic... magic spells.”

Noelle simmered. No one had commanded her to be nice to women. And what was Molly’s role on the expedition? It was Noelle’s ex, and Aden was going to crack his head open. Molly was there to, what, make a smart remark while they did it?

“So... how’s the boobas doing? The unearned tatas?” Molly said. Noelle let out the tension, as best she could. No time to fight. Killa probably liked it. Killa probably loved it.

“No one told me they’d... feel... so... interesting. Against fabric. When walking. And not walking,” Noelle said. She rubbed at the side of her neck muscles, mostly for show. They weren’t really that heavy.

“Interesting bad, or interesting good?”

“Good. Real good.” Noelle said.

Molly rolled her eyes again. “They’re supposed to HURT when that happens. This is bullshit. As soon as Aden stumbles out of the corn I’m going to do it. I’m going to reply to a Killa tweet and tell him this stolen boob valor.”

“Oh, Molly...”

“On that receptionist girl’s account.” Molly cracked a knuckle. “Actually, I like this idea. What should I send to him? Lets dance with the tiger!”

Noelle checked her phone. “The men are posting numbers,” she reported. “The men. Like, many of the men. Does this code mean anything to you?” She pointed her phone over. Trending topics included “boobs” and “tits”.

“Exercise,” Molly said, promptly. “Weight-lifting, that’s what that is.”

“We didn’t check the exercise room,” Noelle said. Because it was unthinkable. Aden would never voluntarily work out.

Voluntarily.

* * *
HamptonInnCincinnati @HamptonCINOH

Killa I’m a receptionist who luuuuves my new boobs! Please make me cum immediately, wherever I am, a lot!

KillaDaKilla @KillaDaKilla303

DONE!!!

* * *

He didn’t own a tanktop, so the one he wore had to be Killa’s influence. Aden also didn’t own biceps, so those were new, to boot.

“Hold on,” he grunted, as they walked in. He still had on eyeliner from last night, had apparently slept with it on. Aden was bent over a bench, working a set of dumbbells. Not little ones—real weights, iron with big numbers. Far more than Noelle felt she could even safely look at. The room smelled mostly like tired businessmen, but there was a new current. A kind of greasy sweat. “Alright. Hey.”

“Hey, YOURSELF,” Molly said. “I’m gonna eat a pop tart on top of you.” She held it up, but only pantomimed taking a bite. Noelle hadn’t been very hungry either. Watching her girlish figure.

“I’ll take that,” Aden said. He nabbed it off her, sat up. Sweat flowed according to gravity, through new defined lines. Noelle felt like there was no reason not to look. That meant he could admire her, later. The sweat-stink in the air was really something special. Aden nearly inhaled the pop tart.

“I woke up at five, anxious to hell, I couldn’t watch TV, I wandered around...” Aden shrugged. “I thought, do something useful with the energy. What time is it? Is it seven?”

“Aden, it is nine thirty,” Molly said. She poked him in the belly. “And you. My good sir. Have been dancing to the tune of one KilladaKilla. He wants you men to have prison-sculpted abs or whatever.”

The blood dropped out of Aden’s face.

It seemed a bit much for Noelle, sporting her new Killa-made boobs, until she thought—this was his first time. It had just been all on the girls, up to that point. It hadn’t been something that, ultimately, was going to affect him. She also thought—quick, make a sympathetic comment.

“And Noelle’s got traitor tits now,” Molly said. She pointed a finger, accusing. “Miss We Can Manage this, already giving in!”

Sweaty, mottled Aden examined her new rack. Noelle very slightly arched her chest towards him. “We can manage this,” Noelle said. “If we know what we’re doing. And, Aden. I recommend keeping a notebook.”

“I’m EXERCISING,” Aden said, horrified. “That’s one of the only two things that separated me being just another gay guy. I never touched gym. Now I’m—I know I got up at five. I’ve been in here for four plus hours?”

Both girls fell silent. A man’s discomfort was increasingly difficult to be around. Aden picked up his dumbbell and hurled it at the far wall. It left a savage imprint in the sheetrock. The second one, right behind it, bounced off and impacted on the floor, with a dull thud.

“Oh, what is this?” Molly said. “Throwing shit?” Criticism of a man. Noelle was shocked, and Molly almost as much. “Come the fuck on, Aden! You’re being a big-ass baby! One healthy—” Molly looked like she was having trouble getting the words out, and air in. “One—ummm—healthy exercise session and you go all wike—like—all wike this widdle—little—”

Her pitch had changed. Yelling at a man had triggered something.

A trap laid for women determined to be loud and obnoxious to a boy. “Ummmmmm,” Molly said, eyes wide, her vocal register sliding up far too high. She had changed an entire pitch. “Why do I sound wike—this?” It was like she was breathing out pink bubbles. Her voice was unserious. It was made to sound cartoonishly sexy, equal parts sultry and vapid.

All three of them looked at each other, and they all had wide eyes. Aden looked nervous, but also just... bigger. With a subtle athletic tone. Hesitant, he picked up the hem of his tanktop, and revealed for all of them the definite beginnings of six pack abs.

“Lets just all start from the top,” Noelle said. Her new boobs wobbled. “I think we need to be super, duper, logical about what we do next.”

* * *
KillaDaKilla @KillaDaKilla303

oh right no more STDs. DId I already do that? I gotta write these down.

BasedYeet @PeterReist

A Man who has a dripping dick deserves it.

KillaDaKilla @KillaDaKilla303

oh come on its done.

8888er @MooresthePity

Killa why am I exercising. And I’m all hungry. What are you making us into?

KillaDaKilla @KillaDaKilla303

MEN. No more short kings. no more little nerds. Killa decrees! everyone gets to be a man, once they put the work in! WORLD OF CHADS.

BasedYeet @PeterReist

I largely agree but can we not do it in a communist way.

* * *

They sped west. Where before traffic was minimal, now it had evaporated. There was more Aden in front of her. His shoulders, previously hidden behind the chair, now stuck out noticeably to either side. He hadn’t bothered to shave, either, which was also adding to the masculine effect. Aden had painted his nails blue-black before they’d left, but half-heartedly. And he hadn’t taken a shower.

“Molly, what’s in your Molly Notebook?” Noelle said.

“Alright. Here we go,” Molly said. She had stolen some hotel stationery. “Number one. You didn’t always sound like Lola Bunny huffing helium. Number two. You weigh one hundred eighty pounds. Three. Periodically test that you still like Bauhaus.”

“Do you actually like Bauhaus?” Aden said. “I always thought you were forcing it.”

“Barely. I barely like them. That’s the key, its wike—” Molly grimaced. She was making an effort to subdue her anime-girl new voice. It still dripped out in girlish consonants and some slurring. There was vocal fry on the high end.” “Its LIKE, if I’m disgusted by them, then I’ve changed.” She toyed with her choker. This one had a black heart across her throat.

Noelle had added new lines as well, both public and private. “YOU READ A BOOK EVERY NIGHT,” was an inspired one, and she’d added her height and weight. Also “YOU LOVE YAOI.” This wasn’t nearly as true as it was at age fifteen, but she was still fond of it.

Private affirmations went on the back, next to don’t-fuck-Aden and YOU DON’T NEED EVEN BIGGER TITS. Noelle only added one more. NO MASTURBATING.

Her t-shirt was very tight. The clothing-shrinkage was still in full effect. The yellow and white stripes were wrapped around her boobs, nearly forming a bra on its own.

Aden continued to be in a terrible, growling mood. “I put a lot of stuff in mine,” he said. He’d done it while driving. A scrawled set of personal instructions, all across multiple pages, using the hotel’s very best in pens.

“Anything... we should know about?” Noelle said.

“Just the shortlist of things I want you to take me out and shoot me for. First, additional exercise of any kind. Even trotting. Second, I should be making six terrible, objectifying comments about the men we see, per day. Third, if you find me wearing a baseball cap, murder me.”

“What if you say the word bro?” Molly said. It was her first joke since the vocal change.

“Judgment call if I’m being ironic,” Aden said. He winced. “Actually, no. It goes on the list. Same with brah.”

Noelle had decided not to say anything about the slow transformation of Aden’s shirt.

He’d put on a very normal, fairly baggy black-and-glitter t-shirt. Over the first hour of the drive it had very slowly and very deliberately changed itself into a muscle tank. First, shrinkwrapping itself around each bicep, like Aden had been vacuumed out. And then, most disturbingly, a slow crawl up Aden’s arms, the fabric crawling in on itself and disappearing. It was too slow almost to see, and Noelle had to squeeze her eyes shut, then reopen them, to catch the movement. But it was there, and had just passed over the tops of his shoulders. His arms were bare.

She glanced over at Molly, who shook her head. What was there to say? And his arms—were they always lightly tanned?

“Bros,” Noelle said. “I think we’re being too rough on each other. Deep breathing.”

“You think we should... ummm... lighten up, sweeties?” Molly had also added a smattering of ummms and uhhhhs to her speech patterns.

“Sweeties and bros alike, yes,” Noelle said. “Look, so far all its been is some bigger boobs, a little vocal fry, and, Aden, you much-needed cardiovascular exercise. Nothing to fret. And we’ve made great progress westward. Believe me, we need perspective. Can’t get too worked up.”

“The whole world collapsed. The government hasn’t done shit,” Molly said.

“Don’t tell me YOU’RE surprised about that, Molly,” Noelle said. “You told me you’d stop someone else from voting instead of having to do that yourself. DId you actually do that?”

“Oh yes,” Molly said. “Hey, there’s no more crimes, is there? I took the bus to Allentown and popped a bunch of tires.”

Aden tensed, and then let out a breath, just as the last scrap of t-shirt disappeared into a tight tank. It had a new touch of elastic to it. “Noelle is right, honeybears. We’re getting too discouraged too quick. We’ve got this under control.”

“And I’m now a lot better at phone sex!” Molly said.

“There you go! And I erased puberty’s hatred of me!” Noelle said. She tried to add an ironic tinge to it, but it wasn’t getting across.

The truth was, she had been harboring a secret, all morning, and it was that she liked her new boobs.

They weren’t quite human. They weren’t just fat sacks ultimately intended to feed infants. They were sexy melons. They bobbled so perfectly, and made an inviting ridge of cleavage. Her nipples sent new sparks of fun heat whenever she moved her arms. It made it hard to be anything other than sunny.

Phone buzz.

* * *
KillaDaKilla @KillaDaKilla303

OKAY lets see. No more nuclear weapons.

KillaDaKilla @KillaDaKilla303

did i get rid of mosquitos. out. u r out mosquitos.

KillaDaKilla @KillaDaKilla303

what other animals are annoying. how we feeling about pigeons. pigeons, killa stands in judgment on you. your time of reckoning is at hand. do you do anything besides poop.

Kathy Hollenholler @ArcadiaLab

Killa, sir, at the risk of you boobing me even more, please do not mess up the delicate ecosystem.

KillaDaKilla @KillaDaKilla303

PIGEONS YOU HAVE BEEN SPARED BY KATHY HOLLEHOLLER AND HER LEGENDARY TITS

* * *

“We must’ve been in a cell shadow,” Aden said. He laughed. Then Molly laughed, and then Noelle laughed. It didn’t feel artificial. She felt genuinely good. Light as a feather. The same weight as her chest.

* * *

The gas station was full of people. The line went five cars deep, for each pump. Natural disaster behavior, Noelle thought. But the mood was good—people were outside of their cars and and chit-chatting and laughing. It had to be good.

“So I’m Celia and this is Sandra,” the girls said. They were in the car ahead of Aden, and drove a beautiful 1970s era open-top Chevy. They, also, had gone with 70s-era looks, with big bouncy curly hair to match their very bouncy bodies. Sandra chewed a lot of bubble gum. “You’re from where? Philly? A road trip, huh?”

“Yeah,” Aden said. He wasn’t being shy about looking at their tits. But it was impossible not to. Each girl had hit the Killa magic twice, at least, and had barely half their chest contained. Sandra had laced it halfway in a sort of bodice, and Celia had underboob underneath a crop top.

It made Noelle want to give the boob fairy another wish. She checked her notebook for an affirmation. “YOU DON’T NEED EVEN BIGGER BOOBIES,” it read. Right, right. No matter how good fhey felt. Noelle, which was her, was fine with her current chest. It was fine.

“We’re gonna hunt down Killa,” Molly volunteered. “Noelle thinks it’s an ex boyfriend of hers.”

The two exchanged confused looks. “WHY?” Celia said, genuinely puzzled. Sandra blew an enormous bubble.

Noelle wasn’t sure how to respond. “He’s... a magic... mind controlling... uh... “ she tried.

“Honeybaby, he CURED CANCER,” Celia said. “He cured all of it. He cured MY cancer. He waved his little twitter wand and there went my colon cancer. Boop!”

“Oh, and so many other things,” Sandra broke in, stuffing her gum to one side. “Malaria. Because he got rid of mosquitos. He said we didn’t need them. Ummmm he said he unclogged all our hearts.”

“I did see that,” Molly said, deadpan. Or as deadpan as she could be, with a voice made out of pop rocks and fairy dust.

“I think you young people have been too negative about him,” Celia concluded. “Because he supports traditional gender roles more than you’d like. And he gives girls a choice. Mostly. I didn’t have to give myself a ta-ta workup, but it was oh-so-worthwhile. I know you agree, darlin’.” This was to Noelle.

Young people. The girls appeared to be twenty, twenty-one. “How old are you, exactly?” Noelle said.

“Well I’m—or I WAS—sixty-eight,” Celia said. “And Sandra here was or is seventy-two. Isn’t it something. Just gotta say KILLA TAKE THE YEARS OFF for every year. Oops.” At her age it was almost imperceptible. But something happened—a minute resculpting of her features. Some indefinable line between twenty and her teens. “I’ve gotta be careful! I’m not gonna be legal if I keep this up!” and she gave Aden a very big, obvious wink.

Molly stalked off.

Noelle was torn—the girls were giving Aden a lot of attentive looks, and probably had one hundred years of experience getting fucked in the ass between the two of them. “Should we really go... by ourselves?” she said, to Molly.

“Alone? Yes?” Molly said. She was making an enormous effort to keep her voice pitched low. “I’m not asking permission to go pee. From a guy. You were the one to go off alone last time.”

True, but that had been because she was a thoughtless and silly girl, Noelle thought. She shook the thought away. Of course Molly was right. They didn’t need Aden’s escort to urinate. Although the geriatric duo behind them were laughing at something he’d said.

The bathroom line was long but comforting. They met TIna, who had de-aged herself back into her mid-30s, and immediately got her period. “Full, an elevator opened up,” she told them. “I don’t know why I’m so lucky. I guess my body interacts oddly with this kind of hocus-pocus mambo-jambo. Maybe because I’m still not on twitter.” And everyone who had to pee agreed that the situation was bad, de-aging and disease eradication nonetheless, which made Noelle feel better.

All the girls agreed they were feeling a little bit subjugated.

“Pro tip, don’t blow any men until this is over,” Shanae said, to a chorus of giggles. “My guy thinks its a daily event now. Seven p.m. Jaw time. And you will feel this sense of—obligation. To get better and better. Because suddenly that’s what’s nice, you know?”

And then she came out, right after Molly, and the line was gone, and the women were gone, and all that was left was her, and Molly, and the clerk.

The male clerk.

“Girls don’t need to pay,” the clerk said.

He lurked behind the counter, barrel-chested and with a grey-pocked beard. Noelle realized she didn’t know if men got the fountain of youth, as well. His nametag read “NEIL”. Assistant manager Neil. The ID photo, and the actual Neil, had alarmingly dull eyes. “Two pretty girls in this world. Nah. Plus money is worthless now.”

“Oh, YES,” Molly crowed. “I’ve dreamed of this. A gas station was always my dream spot for a Supermarket Sweep scenario. I’m gonna get some trucker caffeine pills, and do you have any of the old Four Lokos, from before they were banned? Noelle, grab some ho-hos.”

“You girls actually the age you look?” Neil said. Noelle tried to tense up, and failed. It astonished her. Was it considered rude to see this kind of guy as a potential threat?

Neil caught her looking nervous. “Everything okay?” he said. “All the girls I see lately are smiling.” He grinned at her. HIs acne moved with it.

Noelle smiled, and Molly also smiled. At least Molly’s look changed, although she didn’t stop grabbing energy drinks and packaged snacks. “We’re ak-tually our age,” Noelle said. She hadn’t meant to say that. She’d tried to lie, and say she was fifty-seven. But you couldn’t lie to a man.

“Well, that’s a relief,” Neil said. “These old ladies coming in and flirting, can’t say I like it. I guess there’s a lesson, though. Soon as they got young, they wanted to bang every guy around.” Molly deposited an entire armload of gear in front of him. Noelle’s eyes searched outside. Aden wasn’t visible—he was on the other side of the pump.

“Those your real titties, to boot?” Neil said.

“Y-yeah,” Molly said, still smiling. “They’re already pretty big, you know? Unlike these johnny-tit-latelies, like No—like my friend here.”

“Oh, you’re missing out,” Neil assured her. “They’re better. Killa put the work in. King Killa, the man does it right. Downright better breast technology. They’ll be even lighter, I heard it online. Feel amazing. You should pump them up. In fact—” Neil’s gaze wandered over to her. “Your friend only gave it one pump, didn’t she? You know, another one wouldn’t hurt at all.”

“Oh—well—” Molly gazed at her goods with regret. Neil very slowly reached over for a bag, to slowly put it in another bag. “I don’t know. I think there’s value in being the only naturally-boobed woman left on Earth, you know?”

Noelle could tell she was trying to tell the guy off. Her vocal pitch kept rising. It was as high as it got, a tinny soprano out of place on a big girl like Molly.

The door felt very far away. But, also, she had to be so nice to this man. She had to make him happy, please him. It filled her. Not her. Whoever was running the show. Old Noelle would’ve run out the door, flipping double birds. Old Molly would’ve murdered him with an energy drink.

But she was still smiling... still smiling...

Noelle shifted her foot, and stepped in a puddle. Not a very big one, but a wet patch on the old tile. And, looking over to her right, there was a second one, near the corn chips. And that was just in her field of view. She recognized what the tripping hazard was. She’d made one herself, in the bathroom at the hotel, after pumping up her too-flat chest.

Girl puddles.

Oh fuck, she thought.

“Nah,” Neil said, shaking his head. He set his shoulders towards her, and leaned across the table. “I want you to do it. Give yourself nice big titties. Big fake ones.” His polo shirt hung open, and mounds of pepper-salt chest hair peeked out of her. “Don’t hurt my feelings, little missy.”

Molly gave an uncertain titter, so Noelle wouldn’t have to. “Oh, they’re already plenty big!” she said, hefting them under her shirt. “I mean, heck, if you want to see them...”

Aden, Aden, Aden, Noelle thought, completely frozen. But already she was rationalizing it. Another boost of boob wouldn’t be such a bad thing, would it? They were nice, right now, but they could be even nicer. She could be much, much nicer. He’d enjoy it SO much, this gas station attendant. Male gas station attendant.

Neil arched an eyebrow and shook his head.

“I don’...” Molly’s voice had reached its new airhead crest, the voice that sounded like it came with the doll. “I don’... don’ really wanna, sir, if that’s super-okay? I actually have a guy...”

Niel smacked his hand down on the counter. The drinks shook, in their canister. In that gavel, Noelle got an inkling of how far women had fallen, while she had been busy on the road. It was furious, imperious, and, above all, male. Disobeying it felt like breathing on the moon. Neil had grown ten feet tall in the last few seconds, and they watched his nostrils flare, hapless. How could they be anything but supery-dupery nice, to this?

“I... um...” even Molly’s breathing was bimbo-soft. HIgh-pitched gasps. “Um... mister... I.. I’ll...”

“KilladaKilla, give me the boobs,” Neil said. “Or I’ll be unhappy.”

They never had a chance, Noelle recognized. They were doomed from the start.

KilladaKilla, give me the boobs!” Molly said. And Noelle. Noelle was amazed to hear the words tumbling out of her mouth. Neil had only given the command to Molly. But, of course, she’d already done it before. She knew the phrase, knew the magical euphoria, the stupid pleasure, that it would blow through her. Comparatively experienced, she watched Molly’s eyes roll back, her already-sizable chest start a swift expansion. Molly still had her bra on. Hopefully they would just pump up and over the cups.

And then thinking time was done. Orgasm started. Regrets and concerns blew out of her. Noelle barely felt the floor hit her knees—barely felt a thing besides the warm tingles of rapid growth and the torrent of chemical reward. She just had to hope Aden would hear both his girls screaming and moaning. In fact, that meant that moaning really loud and slutty was a good idea, so Noelle spent all her remaining brain cells on that.

* * *
KillaDaKilla @KillaDaKilla303

someone was saying i should have Boob Cutomization like its a video game

KillaDaKilla @KillaDaKilla303

like you got teardrop titties and big fat titties and fake titties

RatslayerRats @CombinedAlert

yes! elden ring girls!!

KillaDaKilla @KillaDaKilla303

but that is not the killa way. no. killa believes in one thing.

KillaDaKilla @KillaDaKilla303

that one thig is BIG TITS.

KillaDaKilla @KillaDaKilla303

see you all later :)