The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Nice To Men

* * *

Chapter 3: The Mile

* * *
US Defense @USDOD

Please stay indoors and stop all vehicles for a special event.

US Defense @USDOD

Please shelter in place for the duration of the event.

* * *

When they reassembled their brains Neil didn’t say anything, or do anything. He’d had his fun, and added a new double to his collection of wet spots. He smirked at them. Molly grabbed her snacks and drinks and didn’t say a word. Aden, also, didn’t say anything. He had his sunglasses on, the square ones with the chrome frame, and tersely nodded them into the vehicle.

So they drove in silence, alone with their thoughts, and also four big new boobs.

Noelle scarcely dared to look down at them. A glance confirmed it—she’d taken herself from a pert pair of healthy boobs to attention-getting fat knockers. A big set of tits. In a moment of weakness she’d doomed her toes to obscurity. Her breasts were now that type of big that settled in along the sides, nearly into her armpits. Her blouse had—she counted—lost a button at some point. Not sprung one loose. The buttonhole itself was gone, the shirt lower cut from the get-go. The newly load-bearing button was set beneath her full bosom, and she could feel it straining.

Noelle opened her notebook. “NO MORE BOOBS” she wrote it in, frantic.

Her nipples were squished against her shirt, and felt twice as good as before.

Molly’s shirt had undergone the same reconfiguration. And, luckily, the bra had settled itself around her waist, to be easily pulled out from underneath the hem. Where Noelle was big-chested, Molly was a ship’s prow. A man could get lost in her white, creamy tits. She jiggled them, frowning. Aden’s eyes were unreadable behind his sunglasses.

The quiet turned into tension. No one had said anything for several hours. Noelle steeled herself. Regular self-reflection and critical discussion was key. Definitely they needed to discuss safety protocols for unfamiliar men. They needed to process all this.

Noelle opened her mouth, and was just about to say something, when she and everyone else on Earth went to sleep for a full day.

* * *
KillaDaKilla @KillaDaKilla303

Alright. Wake up.

KillaDaKilla @KillaDaKilla303

Everyone.

KillaDaKilla @KillaDaKilla303

I’m disappointed. I don’t know.

KillaDaKilla @KillaDaKilla303

i know its just the big government being an asshole and thats what governments do. i know they’re threatened of KILLA POWAH

KillaDaKilla @KillaDaKilla303

but it makes me sad. that was a lot of missiles and shit coming at me. like all sorts of planes and all that.

KillaDaKilla @KillaDaKilla303

gone now. got rid of all of that. white house is emptied out. nothing like that is ever happening again

KillaDaKilla @KillaDaKilla303

do not. fuck. with killa.

* * *

It was not a slow, muzzy return to consciousness.

In one moment Noelle was wondering if it was okay to hoist her new boobs, to try and assess their total weight. The sun was low in the sky.

In the next moment the same star was on the far horizon, and Noelle desperately had to pee. So badly that it was impossible to do anything but scramble for the door handle, emerge into the sunrise, and make for the side of the road. Her new breasts swung around as she went. Mind function was slow to return—what had just happened? Why was there a discontinuity in her own mind? She registered Aden and Molly making similar sprints for the sides of the freeway.

Her phone buzzed and buzzed.

“We lost a day. An entire DAY,” Aden yelled. He’d been able to check his phone while peeing, just another casual male advantage. “More than a day! He just turned us off! Turned us off and it was no big deal at all. I bet he killed so many people.”

They’d been driving at top speed along the freeway, mercifully alone. The car had drifted, under its own power, to the side of the road.

“So the government knew where he was,” Noelle said, re-examining her phone.

“FORMER government,” Molly said. No hint of satisfaction. Although her new voice lacked much subtlety. It was all squeaks and trills, now echoing off her oversized chest.

“What do you think he did to all of them?” Aden said.

“Mmm. Yeah. Actually I’m not gonna think about that!” Molly said.”Lets come up with a big euphemism for it. Cornfield. Yeah, that’s the ticket. It’s right there already. They got cornfielded.”

Consequences were starting to roll in on twitter, after the silence of a totally empty timeline, lasting for one day and twelve hours. The only exceptions to the quiet were scheduled promotional ads.

“Aden, you feel any different? Not that you would necessarily know?” Noelle said.

“I feel angry and upset. That might be because my entire, fucking, mind was shut down, like a laptop, for a long time. He just! Turned us off!” Aden slammed a fist into a palm. That alone was un-Aden-like behavior.

“You’re taller,” Molly noted. “Or. Wait. I might be shorter. Damn it, what if I’m shorter?”

“I’m five foot ten,” Aden reported.

“Nope,” Noelle said. “I didn’t used to have to look up this high. You’re six foot something. You’re big now.”

It was true, and obvious in the backlight of the rising sun. Aden was much bigger. His body had used the rest to grow. His clothes had adjusted, so it wasn’t immediately obvious, but he was now stacked and thick. He had neck muscles. He had muscles all over. His legs looked like they could absorb a backhoe hit.

“Why! Why would he—because, why? He should be doing the whole, I’m an alpha male, everyone else is a beta or a gamma or a whatever!” Aden hulked around on the blacktop. The streetlights were out. “Why is he chadding up the men! He isn’t even good at being the—”

He stopped. Saying “asshole” in relation to Killa felt—dangerous. At the very least, difficult. Aden looked over at the girls. Had he noticed, Noelle wondered, at how quiet they got when he was angry? How difficult it was to do anything but look at the ground? Not that she’d ever say anything like that, to a man.

* * *
Micro Crotch @MioDio00

Killa all the cops in town are just gone. Did you kill every cop? ALL cops, everywhere?

KillaDaKilla @KillaDaKilla303

no man killa is no killa! its just a name. come on. that’s what they did to me!

KillaDaKilla @KillaDaKilla303

i took all the army and navy and cops and senators and i put them in that place on the map. hold on.

KillaDaKilla @KillaDaKilla303

greenland. they’re in greenland.

Micro Crotch @MioDio00

what happens when they come back and try again?

KillaDaKilla @KillaDaKilla303

they won’t. they like it there: :) :) :)

* * *

“Car battery died,” Molly reported.

The car was dead. With the killed-off street lights, and no working car, it was feeling very post-civilization out there. Except that all their cell batteries were topped up to 100%, and didn’t seem to be going down. Social media scrolled and scrolled with worldwide updates.

“I know where we are,” Aden said. “Damn it. Let me send a text. We’ll... damn. Alright. I guess I have no choice but to man up.”

There was so much more of him to get upset. While Noelle felt top-heavy and awkward, Aden had adapted to being a large male almost immediately. He loomed like he had loomed all his life. “I have a place we can stay. Probably best to stay off the road anyway if Killa is in a mood.”

He picked up both of the girls’ bags without complaint, and shouldered his own. With all three on him, and the added height, he was enormous. Noelle felt noticeably smaller. Weak, small, chesty. That was her, now. She had those attributes.

“Lets go,” Aden said, commanding. “My ex is just like a mile from here. Logan. I guess I must’ve said something like, I’ll see you again after the world ends. Because that’s the only way this makes sense. Buckle up, girls.”

“Girls?” Molly managed. After they’d been knocked unconscious, and told the concept of government was over, and forced to pee roadside, it was an impressive bit of rebellion on Molly’s part. She clearly knew it—her voice started out at a mouse squeak. Aden snorted.

“Yeah. Girls. So what. I’m carrying three duffels to see the last man I want to see. Lets go.”

“Okay,” Molly said, and kept her head down.

She fidgeted with the waistband on her shorts. Noelle saw her mouth the word “sir”. Because she had to.

* * *
BasedYeet @PeterReist

Killa you are the government now. You are King Killa. Speaking for myself, and a lot of people in my discord, we’re thrilled.

BasedYeet @PeterReist

We have a lot of ideas about what the world should look like. Can we invite you to our google doc?

KillaDaKilla @KillaDaKilla303

KIlla has to reset the vibes first. its been a bad day. lets do something fun. I have an idea.

KillaDaKilla @KillaDaKilla303

ladies it has to do with you and your vaginas :)

KillaDaKilla @KillaDaKilla303

and sure i’ll take the invite

* * *

They’d gone just a half-mile, and Noelle was struggling.

It was inexplicable, and Killa had to be up to more tricks. They hadn’t gone all that far, and Noelle felt, and was, weak. Winded by a short walk.

It didn’t help that she had much bigger boobs. They threw her sense of balance off and wobbled from side to side with each step. She had to force herself to take careful, mincing strides, like she was always balancing a marble on a board. Otherwise they started shifting all the way around. The undersides were damp with sweat. For the first time in her life, Noelle felt what it was like to have sweaty tits. It wasn’t the best part of the big boobs experience.

Nonetheless, even newly padded boobs couldn’t explain her fatigue. Molly was struggling too—Molly, who took double shifts just because she was bored. She often showed up to work having not slept, still wreathed with smoke from some show, her ears ringing. And then would work for eight hours, just her annoyance with customer requests giving any hint of fatigue.

Now she was just, like Noelle, practically gasping, her tongue out.

“This.... fully... sucks,” Molly said. The only good thing, for her, was that with Aden distant, and her throat parched, she was nearly back down to her normal vocal register. Almost.

“It must be a... ahh... gender thing,” Noelle said. She shivered. A nipple had caught on the inside of her shirt. It didn’t feel bad at all.

“Oh, yeah, Killa doing a gender roles thing, yes, I hadn’t worked that out,” Molly said. She raised her voice at Aden’s distant back. “Not that that’s a problem, SIR!”

The empty blue sky didn’t respond.

“I’m gonna tell him to slow down,” Noelle said. Aden stalked ahead of them. His legs were the most visible part, trunk-like in the distance. Noelle thought he was still growing. “Well, ask him.”

“No! No, don’t,” Molly said, quickly. “He’s carrying all our stuff. He’s just gonna growl and get mad and... don’t say anything. We can do this.”

“We’re WEAK,” Noelle said. “And the way he’s getting bigger, and bigger, he can probably just carry us.”

“Have you been following Killa’s latest? He’s said what he’s doing to men today. You know what’s gonna happen, if he carries you?”

Noelle paused. It was a little embarrassing that she wasn’t following closely. That was supposed to be her role, after all. On top of things. “What?” she said.

“You’re gonna suck his dick,” Molly said. “Someone told Killa what pheromones are. You’re gonna beg to suck his dick.”

“Yeah?” Noelle said. She shared a momentary look with Molly. Would that be... completely bad?

* * *
Merika Suxx @OhMyOhFuuuck

KIlla can you at least say what you’re doing to us. please. sir.

Merika Suxx @OhMyOhFuuuck

I’m kitten weak. I have no muscle strength at all. I’m pure fat now.

TenthTouch @TenthTouch10

if you get on a scale, we’re actually lighter. i look about the same but i weigh much, much less. Much less.

PastyLerd @PietaNone

its even weirder if you get in the pool. we float really easy. we’re super buoyant.

KillaDaKilla @KillaDaKilla303

Okay FLIPPING THE SWITCH OF PARTY! GIRLS, WE ARE JUST GETTING STAAAARTTTTEEEEDDD!

Merika Suxx @OhMyOhFuuuck

?

Merika Suxx @OhMyOhFuuuck

oh god

* * *

Both Noelle and Molly looked down at the first hot twinge.

“Something NEW bad just happened?” Noelle said. “He JUST made us like, blow-up doll weak. And ended government.”

Molly experimentally jogged her thighs together. Noelle waited for her response—it could either be a dry, sarcastic remark, or an uncomfortable, uneasy look.

Molly gave her an uncomfortable, uneasy look. “You might as well do it,” she said. “It feels really, really... strange.”

Noelle shifted her hips around, and her entire body flooded with excitement. Generally she didn’t think very much about her vagina. Mostly blood came out. Very, very occasionally, penises went in. And while that felt pretty good, and the fullness was nice, the pleasure part came from the small nub that stood out on the top of the entire show.

As far as Noelle could tell, Killa had taken her clit and made her entire vagina out of it, plus extra nerve endings.

It felt incredible.

“Yeah,” Molly caught her expression. Aden had stopped, and checked his phone, and was watching them, expressionless. “Wish me luck. I’m going to walk five steps.”

Molly set out.

They’d made it off the freeway and journeyed down the offramp, and into Cincinnati outskirts. The sidewalks were nice and easy to walk on. Her friend’s butt slid from side to side, and the belled bottoms of her boobs wobbled around. Molly made it exactly five, wobbly, tepid steps, and turned around. She was panting, hard, dog-like.

“It’s nuts,” she reported. “It’s like you’re fucking yourself with a broom handle, in the best way. If I run I’m gonna cum.”

Noelle set her lips, and took a step. Stars flooded her. Her body was getting more used to random floods of high-pitched pleasure, but it was still an effort to keep moving. Every step, she felt an urge to lie down, and cum-spasm. There was just so much pussy to feel. The hot little nub she was used to had been stretched and expanded into a strange canal of new pleasure. Not nestled away, now it rubbed against itself.

“Ohhhh,” she said, after five shivering steps. “Oh. Ohhhhhhhhhh. Oh my god Molly.”

“I don’t—” Molly swallowed. “I don’t think Killa knows what clits are or how they work. No. No way he knows. I think he thinks—” she couldn’t finish. They were both utterly breathless. Their chests heaved, and Noelle had broken out in a hot sweat. She felt like she’d fucked a dorm. Molly’s nipples were strawberry-ripe. “I think—I think—I think he can’t find the clit, so he made, all of it, into clit. Its all clit.”

“Yeah,” Noelle said. She needed a nap. Her legs burned. “Yeahhhhh. Wow. Aden. Hi. We’re stuck here. I’m so, so sorry.”

“I’m walking around feeling my leg bones grow. I think you two can keep going,” Aden said. He looked distracted, sullen. His lips were turned down. He’d put all three of their bags on one bicep, apparently to increase the difficulty.

“It’s like...” Molly said. Noelle was getting used to seeing how Molly geared herself up to be less than nice to Aden. She took a deep breath, squared her shoulders, and started out with her voice pitched as low as it could go. “Its like walking around with a ten-inch Hitachi shoved up your cunt. And an anal plug. And the Hitachi is... umm... its uh...” she trailed off with a tremor. Noelle felt it too. There was so much more Aden now, and it was even harder to disagree with him, even by implication.

She thought about making a new note—“YOU CAN DO MORE THAN SIMPER.” Could she?

“Do I need to carry you two?” he said, cross. But, with the word out there, Aden considered it. “I can maybe carry one. Actually... but, no. We’re not giving in on this. You have legs. Walk.”

A direct command, without hesitation.

They both started walking.

By walking like a cowboy Noelle was able to minimize the internal friction sending wonderful squirming heat all throughout her. It was not a fast way to walk, and added a new issue, which was she was getting wonderfully wet. Now there was also fluid sloshing around inside of her hypersensitive cunt.

Aden watched them cautiously, slowly, tiptoe towards him. The aggression drained out of him, however temporarily. They had to look wholly stupid, deeply pathetic. Noelle could dimly register that her mouth was open, her tongue sticking out. She wondered what would happen if she took a single sharp step. Probably she’d cum so hard she’d forget her name.

“It isn’t your fault,” Aden said, apparently to remind himself. With his free hand he flexed one hand. He even seemed to have a hairier arm. “This isn’t on you girls. I’m not upset. I mean, obviously I am, but I don’t... think... its...” he tried one long, long breath. “natural. Alright, I can’t watch this. Climb aboard. Molly, you’re on one arm. Noelle, shoulders.”

He knelt. Noelle took her shaky, quivering, newly-drenched legs and saw no other option but to get on Aden’s back. She fit her thighs on either side of his ears, and was very aware of the sway of her tits on top of his jet black hair. Molly squished herself into a compact ball of tits and ass, and was then hoisted up in the air. Even with pneumatic boobs the entire assembly weighed hundreds of pounds.

“You know what’s fucked up...” Aden said, conversationally.

“Everything,” Noelle said. “The entire... world. Boys and girls and everyone.”

“Yes .Yes, good job Noelle. But I meant, it feels good to lift you all up. Real..” he grunted, stepping forwards. “REAL damn good. I just... NEED to exercise.”

Even with Killa’s chemical-hormone encouragement, and apparent weight reduction, they were all a lot of volume. Noelle squeezed her legs together, for balance, and then tried not to. It was now the easiest thing in the world to masturbate herself. She could feel a wet patch on her shorts, right next to his already-sweaty hair.

“You smell good,” Molly told him, quietly.

He did smell good. Noelle could only remember Aden smelling bad. Like other people’s cigarettes, and stale sweat, and, not that rarely, the distant fug of recent sex. Definitely not this, which hit her immediately, ran up her noes, and announced itself as a desirable scent. One she liked. One she really liked. Half honest sweat, the other half a blend of cologne. It was, at least, true to Aden—patchouli as a base, a hint of oak, and the rest a mix of asphalt and musk. Leather or cigar smoke would’ve been false.

“Christ. I have musk now,” Aden said, back to grumbling. “Do men really want this? A big stink cloud surrounding them? This is a thing for masculine manly men? I’m supposed to, what, chop down trees and then overwhelm mating partners with my B.O.?”

That did seem like the plan. Noelle opened her mouth to say something, only for the scent to climb into her. She’d never really even touched Aden before. Now he was infiltrating her with scent, his entire body quivered with strength beneath her, and her cunny was on overdrive.

She looked back. The car was still right there. They’d barely gone anywhere at all.

“Maybe walk fast, if that’s okay?” Noelle said. She bit her lip. Would breathing through her mouth even be better? The smell was getting into her, either way. And she wanted to sniff him, very badly.

She was starting to want to suck his cock.

“Alright, FINE,” Aden said, grouchy again. But his muscles were eager to try. She could feel them. All of them.

* * *
KillaDaKilla @KillaDaKilla303

FLIPPING MORE SWITCHES!! KILLA UNVEILS BOYS AND GIRLS 2.0!!

KillaDaKilla @KillaDaKilla303

PHEROMONES! MOANS! OH WHAT A WORLD WE CAN MAKE! hahaha

KillaDaKilla @KillaDaKilla303

KILLA HAS READ THE WIKIPEDIA ARTICLE ON SEXUAL DIMORPHISM and killa likes, killa likes

KillaDaKilla @KillaDaKilla303

Okay FLIPPING THE SWITCH OF EVEN MORE PARTY!

Mr. Tattery @HaverdasherDesMoines

lol all the girls stopped posting. you can hear them getting off over the whole town.

Derek Mann @DerekMann

haha i live next to a nursing home and they’re all yelling. oh what a beautiful sound.

KillaDaKilla @KillaDaKilla303

OH WHAT A BEAUTIFUL SOUND!!!

* * *

She wasn’t going to make it. Noelle’s main goal was not to cum before Molly did.

Or should she?

There was no good answer, and the process of logically determining her best option was a joke. Logic was getting beaten down by relentless waves of sensation. Since Aden couldn’t see her face Noelle had let herself relax. True, she had wide open eyes, a big stupid open mouth, and was close to drooling, but it was one less thing she had to control. Riding Aden’s back while nearly-but-not cumming was taking all her self-control.

Molly had to deal with different sensations. She rode half on his shoulder, half on his arm, and he was squeezing her to keep her compact. Noelle wasn’t sure what getting compressed by Aden’s new muscles felt like, but Molly had not complained. She had the same pole-axed expression Noelle was sure she had, and Noelle was pretty sure she’d drooled, as well, but on her own tits.

“I think the ultimate Killa plan is that we’re all farmers,” Aden said. Aden, who now smelled like sex and want. “I wake up, big, big breakfast—cooked by my many girls wearing aprons—I stretch my big arms, and then its ten hours of growing crops followed by dinner and lengthy sexual sessions. That’s the only way this makes sense to me.”

“S-sure,” Noelle said. The least she could do was hold a conversation. “Molly and me will c-cook and maybe get the eggs. From the chickens.”

“No aprons,” Molly declared. “No. Damn. Aprons. My Mom wore an apron all the...” she had to stop and catch her breath. She made a noise that was probably a choked-off throaty moan. “All the damn time.”

“I guess I have to grow shit,” Aden said. “If I’m in a coffee shop serving coffee my body is gonna give me hell. Unless maybe I pack weights on my body. Goku style. Or I stop for bench pressing. All this damn exercise is BULLSHIT.”

He had a new way of suddenly ramping up to aggrieved, intense anger, in quick flashes. It was scary hot.

“We’ll just—it’ll be fine, it’ll be okay,” Noelle said. “I’m sure we can make it punk, somehow. Maybe the aprons are black. We’ll write Interpol on them. Maybe there’s a really cool crop we can harvest.”

“Aden, do we get to wear shoes?” Molly asked. “The womenfolk?”

“If you finish your spinning before the harvest,” Aden said. “And if the kids are—” he stopped.

Babies. Right.

“Hiiii,” a woman called out to them. She gave them a wave, and shook all three out of their contemplation of ten, eleven, twelve kids running around the farmhouse. She was dressed like a fifty year old, in casual Dress Barn, and looked nineteen. “Hi hi!” She sat on a brick fence by a well-kept lawn.

They had to walk by her, and she had her legs splayed open. Very open, plus she wore a tight skirt. Noelle was willing to bet she had foregone her underpants. A big labrador was on leash next to her, looking puzzled. “I’m trying to walk the dog!” she said, and giggled. “But I keep cumming! It’s soooo unfair to Skylar!”

Skylar did look a little unhappy.

“Have you had one of the new cums?” the dog walker said, craning her neck up to Noelle. She giggled again, and cradled her head against her hand. “Its sooo much better than old cums, isn’t it? It makes you a little loopy though. And I keep squirting! I keep getting the sidewalk wet!”

“Miss, do you—do you live near here?” There was some of the old Aden in there, distant and formal but concerned. The problem was that the new Aden’s smell kept soaking into her. It was so delightfully bad for her.

Dog walker pointed to the house two doors down. “Look how far I got!” she said, proudly.

“Uh-HUH,” Aden said.

“I think I’m gonna try running for it. Do you wanna watch?” Dog walker said. She got to her shaky legs. The brick underneath her was stained dark. Skylar, also, stood up. “Do you think I’ll make it? It’s okay if I cum on my own lawn, right? Its not illegal or anything?” More giggles rippled through her. She clearly had no control over them.

Aden turned the girls around, so Noelle and Molly couldn’t see the attempt. They heard a flutter of giggles followed by some heartfelt moaning. And a few confused barks.

There were others out and about, now that they were in the neighborhood. The men all looked great. They wore their old clothes, their baggy jeans, their New Balances, and still looked fantastic, with fresh new hair and defined musculature. They were working just as hard as Aden was. Mowing lawns with zest, lugging around whatever heavy items they had in their garages. A number of male joggers came by, not just jogging but sprinting, pushing themselves. One tried to give Aden a high-five. The three of them attracted a lot of attention—one man balancing two girls and three bags, pushing the limits even of Aden’s new Killa-given body.

There were just a few girls. They were in lawn chairs on the driveway, with their legs swung wide open, and with dazed expressions. Their eyes dully tracked the men.

Aden himself was struggling. Although young and highly motivated he was still ultimately an indie guy who made lattes for a living. Noelle squeezed her eyes shut, and willed herself to think. Not just to respond, to gape at the strangeness, the gushing between her legs, the so-distracting scent, but to come up with a logical plan. It was very, very hard. This was new—not just a Killa-given desire but a churning, gushing confusion so overriding it was hard to break thoughts through it.

It felt like something she’d have to get used to.

“Aden, let me down. I can walk,” Noelle said. “Please.”

“I haven’t seen a single girl manage,” Aden said. “God, they’re staring at us like we’re the freaks. We’re all freaks!”

Noelle watched the first of many oily, wet drops of her own lubricant finally break free from her shorts. On its current trajectory it would lace down her thigh and end up embedded in Aden’s hair.

“Let me down! Now!” she declared, panicked. She paid for it—it was too much, to give an order to a boy. One that was just trying to help, especially, who had carried them all without complaint, carried their twitching slits and bouncing boobs. She’d even made it harder on him, by doubly increasing the size of her rack. If she’d shown a little more restraint, she’d have barely any boobs to haul. She was officially not nice to men.

Noelle’s voice cracked. It added a new lilt. Just a bit more bimbo. For the rest of her life.

And she was too slow anyway. The girl juice seeped right in to Aden’s locks. At least he didn’t seem to notice. He lowered her to the ground. Her pussy slipped over his head, and Noelle was somewhat sure she’d cum. Waves cascaded around her, leisurely overriding her nervous system. It was a triumph to stay standing.

There was a bike by one of the houses. A lady bike, from the white and pink aesthetic. Noelle couldn’t think of any reason not to borrow it. Of course, she could barely think at all. But it made sense—she could keep her legs parted, her pelvic floor stationary. She gingerly eased herself aboard. It didn’t help at all that her phone buzzed, sending a new wave of fun shocks through her overheated system.

* * *
Matthew Redd @Mareddyrealty

Killa, I think you might have accidentally also done this to female... animals.

Matthew Redd @Mareddyrealty

I am, right now, watching a deer, a definitely female deer, kind of thrash about.

KillaDaKilla @KillaDaKilla303

lol now that is a party

KillaDaKilla @KillaDaKilla303

HOW CAN YOU HAVE A PARTY WITHOUT SLUTTY LADY SQUIRRELS

KillaDaKilla @KillaDaKilla303

MEN. YOU ARE UP. I ALREADY MADE YOU STINK GOOD. and perhaps ur thinking how can i satisfy these girls with my Normal Balls

KillaDaKilla @KillaDaKilla303

WE ARE ROLLING OUT BALLS 2.0

KillaDaKilla @KillaDaKilla303

YOU KNOW THE WORDS. KILLA, GIVE ME THE DICK!

* * *

“What was that one?” Noelle said. Aden’s arms were both full, so Molly had to wave the phone in front of his face.

“It’s for men only. Don’t worry about it. You think this is really going to work? I can carry you. We’re just three blocks away.”

“No, I’ve been... ummm...” her new voice was another distraction. While Molly’s was pure airhead soprano, Noelle’s new voice had more of a nervous valley girl shiver. She’d argued with a man, and given herself vocal fry. “It’s just—I gotta, like, fight this. Always. You know? I always gotta be like—how are we gonna get around this?”

“By...stealing a bicycle?”

“It’s steal a bike or be the town bike, okay?” Noelle threw her leg over and settled herself, very slowly, on the seat. She was going to soak the faux leather. But it didn’t automatically make her orgasm, and that was a win. “Two down, then to the right? I’m going. I will meet you there. Please. I can do this.”

She started to pedal.

For a shining and happy moment Noelle concluded that she’d done it. She’d found a loophole. Instead of rubbing their thighs together, reduced to a dazed, useless state by the act of walking, women would be motorized. They’d get around on bike. Juicy but mobile.

Then she pushed the other pedal, and the action pushed herself down into the seat, and her other leg came up, and she nearly came, right there. Stars sang across her field of vision.

It wasn’t going to work. Good try, but it wasn’t acceptable. The new problem was that she was moving, and there was a slope, and between her new center of gravity, her Killa-enforced lack of muscle tone, and the fact that any movement was gonna give her a screaming orgasm, Noelle didn’t have many good options. She’d stupidly shoved her clit on a hard bike seat. No wonder the dogwalker lady came across as such a dumbo. She was literally too horny to think.

At least, Noelle told herself, she was moving. The road sloped downhill. Something about that seemed like it would be a problem, eventually. But at the moment, her clit was grinding into a hard rubber seat.

Houses passed by in a brief, quivering second. She’d never cum at speed before. Aden shouted something, behind her. Noelle could see glimpses of suburban life, to either side. A woman with quadruple-boosted tits, topless in her front yard, getting them nice and tanned. Others, hiding out inside, avoiding all tits and movement, their arms held tightly around their waists. Watching CNN, which had smoke and fire on the screen. And the men, all the men, men holding beers and looking out on a world that had many advantages. Their shirts were changing to fit their broad new chests. They’d all lost their beer bellies. One was peering down his own shorts, pulling the drawstring out.

She barely noticed, of course. It was hard enough to keep a path.

Noelle went across the first road, up the sidewalk, and down the second block. She’d picked up speed. The turn approached, and she put everything into jerking the wheel to the right, to at least start heading the correct way. With any luck, eastbound would be uphill.

Eastbound was even more downhill.

Noelle resigned herself to it. She’d travel until stopped. Perhaps miles and miles away, or crash, and hurt herself while orgasming. She was about to close her eyes and enjoy a pre-crash cum when a hand grabbed the steering wheel and held tight.

“Miss, you alright?”

A Dad had saved her. A Dad out for a run. He’d de-aged himself to his mid-20s, but the tone of voice was unmistakable, plus he wore black and white Nikes. And he’d stopped her casually, with one hand.

“Y-yes. I’m. I’m okay. Thanks. Thank you so much, sir. Thank you thank you THANK you.” Noelle clambered off. She was an inch from losing it. But that was fine. She’d just wait there. For Aden. Aden would protect her. Aden was her man. His scent still surrounded her, was inside of her. That’s what it did. “I just thought—I got away from my man.”

“Got away from your MAN, huh?” The man laughed, pleased. It was a grim sentence, once Noelle said it. The truth of it seeped into her. And, not only that, a new smell was hitting her. This man had been running as fast as he could. Unlike Aden he was a classic leather, with overtones of axes. It told her that he was a very good provider. She tried to keep from whimpering. Two male scents, in her head, was far too much. Her whole body throbbed. She needed to cum so bad. Why was she fighting it, again?

“Well, that’s fine, I’ll keep you company until he shows up.” It was unclear if he was being gallant or just waiting to predate. Take Noelle home to the wife, introduce the new maid. “Hey, while we’re doing that, shall we see if Killa’s latest works?”

‘Wha—what’s that?” Noelle looked the man in the eyes. No, not again. Her tits were so big. The only good news was, her pussy was so hot that her super-sensitive nipples hardly registered. The man was breathing very hard. Of course, he was probably not like this, previously. Encountering a fertile, vulnerable girl, meant that certain tweets took priority. He was probably very nice. He was probably fighting as hard as he could to not honk her boob, and bend her over. She had to remember that. This wasn’t who he was, it wasn’t who she was. Probably.

The man smiled. “Killa, give me the dick!” he said.

His shorts were already taut with the outline of it. Now they made room, as the man’s cock slid downwards to accommodate two—no, three new inches of dick. Hefty, impressive dick, properly proportioned. The man groaned, appreciative. No doubt it felt good to grow. Her boobs had felt superb as well. A gust of scent wafted into her, and Noelle’s knees felt an urge to bend.

She was already so close to orgasmic. It wasn’t exactly the sight of the man adding heft that pushed her over. It was the implication. Every man in the world would be packing a foot of cock. Big, stout penises that they’d be excited to try out. She was going to be surrounded by monster dongs, all of them expectant. She’d have to be nice to all of them. With her mouth.

He caught her as she started to shake. The jogger didn’t take advantage, or anything, although he did feel her tremble and shiver and spasm. “Miss?” he said, without any real hope she’d respond. Her pupils were tiny. It was a huge ego boost, just that alone, that he’d made a girl cum buckets from seeing him grow. He carefully put her on the lawn and waved Aden down, smiling.