The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Nice To Men

* * *

Chapter 4: Fifi

* * *

Molly helped carry Noelle inside, and then that made Molly cum.

Noelle barely registered it. She’d already been worried about the intensity of this one. They’d run into one girl who had gone over the edge, just the one, and she was now a distracted, silly mess. Even as it started to quake and thunder Noelle kept thinking, amazed, that the pleasure had to have already crescendo’d. The human body had a peak. There was only so much nice to feel. It was just a reward mechanism tacked on to her limbic system for getting knocked up.

This went far beyond that. Noelle’s teeth felt good. She felt a diffuse glow, a churning and incredible pleasure, and also a sense that her mind was eroding. It was being soaked in too much fun juice, driven through with electricity. It didn’t help that when her pussy quivered, and it was very much quivering, it caused a feedback loop.

She lost sense of time, and, shortly afterwards, space.

When Noelle re-emerged in the world she felt a deep sense of personal disquiet. Killa was inside of her. He was making parts of her brain knock around, reconfiguring her nerves. Now she could cum far beyond what was healthy for women. And, also, Molly was up against her, sweaty and moaning. On the other hand, at least it was good that she could be worried. All he had to do was say, ‘you love this. you love it’. And she would, wouldn’t she?

Noelle tried to speak. When that didn’t work, she tried to find her hands. They were on the ends of her arms. After locating them, she was able to flop away from the intensely orgasming girl to her—it took her awhile to recall directions—left. Then she tried her eyes, and vision started to work again.

What had this orgasm done to her? She swam around in a dreamy head. There were images there of her softly jerking off Aden’s dick. It was so goopy....

“Oooooooooo fuck,” she managed, in her newly crystal voice.

“You’re back. Welcome back.” a prim voice said. Another girl, her hair pulled back in a ponytail, and wearing hoop earrings indoors. While she had the high-bobbling boobs of the new era, they weren’t nearly as big as Noelle’s. More oddly, she wore not just an apron, but an apron cut off, with scissors, so the hem was at the same level as a very short skirt. And a white headband, with what looked like hand-sewn bits of lace.

Noelle had some big fucking tits, Noelle recalled. Her hands reached up to pinch at her nipples, because it would feel good. After going to such wild peaks of pleasure, it was nearly as scary to go back down the other side. Maybe she could feel this good forever...

“Lets take a break on that stuff, shall we?” the voice was both proper and squeaky. Noelle made an effort to lift her head. She was in a stuffy apartment living room. There was too much furniture—an assembly of white flatpack with old heavy oak pieces. In the far corner, hands on the armrests, was Aden. Way far away, in the other corner, in a dining room chair pushed into the edge of the room, was a new man.

“Killa said he’s going to ratchet down the intensity,” the new girl said. “Probably isn’t as fun as he thought. But that was ten minutes ago, so... maybe not.”

Molly abruptly stopped twitching and moaning. In collapsing she fell over into Noelle, the two of them a mess of sweat and boobs. They were on a velvet-lined couch, and it was the warmest, sweatiest place in the world, as far as Noelle could remember. She had so much body now. She was 25% tits at least. And they could get even bigger.

Something—eased off—deep inside of her glands. Pussy overdrive was at an end.

Now it just felt pretty good.

Noelle focused her eyes for the first time in awhile.

“I’m Caitlyn. And this is Logan,” Caitlyn said. She pointed with both hands at the final person. Aden’s ex. Despite going through a spine-rattling sexual event Noelle was immediately curious in Aden’s taste in guys. Hulking? Fluid?

The answer seemed to be, sour. Logan had dirty-blonde hair and a lemon-sucked mouth. His body language communicated icy disdain. He was more than halfway into the embiggening all men were experiencing, with a nicely rounded collarbone and brawny forearms. “Thanks for dropping by,” he said, in a monotone.

“I mean, we will leave,” Aden said. “I’ll just carry the girls to Denver. And their luggage. Then we’ll save the entire world. So, really, you’re doing the world a favor if you kick us out.”

“Yeah, I know you’re good at leaving,” Logan said. He shook his head. “Look, I just wasn’t looking to go through the end of days with my ex-boyfriend knocking at the door. With even more baggage. I thought you had a ton already.”

The girls tried not to breathe too hard while the men were mad. Caitlyn had not lost her composure. She had also piled their luggage into a neat stack, and occupied herself, while the boys argued, by making sure the zippers were done up. She was wearing knee-high socks, Noelle noticed. Nice and white.

“So, are we getting kicked out?” Aden said. Veins and cords on his neck now stood out. “I really am not trying to dredge. It’s crisis. You know what happened, you passed out. I promise my girls won’t cum all over your carpet.”

Too late for the couch, Noelle thought.

‘Oh, no, Logan, lets all just reeeeee-lax!” Caitlyn said, waving her arms. Her earrings bounced. Molly, groggy, was returning to reality. “Girls, lets get you two all cleaned up, and the boys can get reacquainted and arm wrestle or whatever, mm-hmm? And lets not fight, I’m sure we’ll all be horny hippopotamuses or whatever soon enough and I’d like to get dinner ready first.”

Logan rolled his eyes, and seemed to bury himself even deeper into his chair. He radiated disapproval.

Caitlyn stood up, and put her arms out, to pull Noelle off the sticky couch, and out of her own juices. Noelle clasped them, hesitant.

“Welcome to Cincinnati, miss,” Caitlyn said. She gave them a little clap. “We’ll clean up the little mess you made later!”

* * *
Mr. Tattery @HaverdasherDesMoines

I mean it’s too much. I’m glad he’s ratcheting back down. like, just because i like my chicken spicy doesn’t mean i want a gallon of hot sauce dunked on it.

Derek Mann @DerekMann

Fun but too much. Girls are hot when they walk. These are big vibrating... lumps. NOT hot.

9696 @CasterofSpells

*something incredible and awesome happens* what if its too much??

BasedYeet @PeterReist

You are missing the bigger picture here. We need to ask the hard questions about the role of females.

BasedYeet @PeterReist

Killa and I are discussing in the discord..

BasedYeet @PeterReist

However I do agree they should be able to, for example, do the dishes.

* * *

Caitlyn had taken her to the shower, giving her an unnecessary tour guide presentation on the way. It was just a two bedroom apartment. Noelle was cautious around this new girl. The frilly headpiece especially. And the way she walked—one foot right in front of the other.

Nonetheless, the shower was welcome.

Noelle had stripped and jumped in. Even walking was a new thrill—she’d had it briefly taken away, the ability to walk around, and was glad to have it back. Even ratcheted, there were still pussy shivers when she didn’t concentrate on keeping her legs apart. Her thighs wanted to generate friction.

But still. The water was cool, and finally, for the first time all day, Noelle had gotten a chance to think. To blessedly strategize. First, she’d need to sternly warn herself off sex with Logan, beach-ash blonde so he might be. She’d need to find loose-fitting undies, and skirts that wouldn’t force her legs together.

Water slushed off of her in a new way. Her boobs had an entirely new river system. It wasn’t until Noelle had looked down, lost in her plotting, that she realized she’d cleaned them at least a half-dozen times, and nothing else.

Someone walked in to the bathroom.

“Don’t mind me!” Caitlyn called out. “Just cleaning up a bit. I left you some things. Please don’t worry about dirtying the towel with your fluids, we can wash it later!”

“Okay!” Noelle said, distracted. Caitlyn had brought her a nice white towel. She tied it around herself. The main problem she had to confront was... she’d been shockingly rude. Literally burst through the door and unloaded a burst of personal juice on a man’s couch. And that was just the start. Everything with Aden had been one-sided. She’d literally ridden on his back, pressing her weight down against his spine. She’d stolen a bike. It was girly-themed, but might’ve ultimately belonged to a male. After all—she dried her face, mortified and half-aware of her own thoughts—didn’t everything belong to a man, ultimately?

Didn’t everyone?

And now she’d used up his hot water, used his towel, occupied his space...

Noelle closed her eyes and took a conscious deep breath. These were Killa thoughts, they had to be. And they could be managed. She uncapped a bottle of eyeliner and started up on her lashes. This, unlike a magical hair-trigger vagina, could be avoided with stern notes to herself and self-reflection. Noelle pursed her lips and checked the mirror. It was her same face, albeit now with a light dusting of concealer on it. She added a pink-gloss lipstick. Now her complexion was smooth and unlined, both cute and adorable. Aden was a good man, ultimately, his recent hulkening and anger issues aside, and would be sure to point out any aberrant behavior.

Properly made up, looking cute, her hair drying, Noelle opened the bathroom door. Molly had been bonking her head against it at intervals for the past few minutes, and chanting “hurry up, hurry up.”

They looked at each other.

“Where’d you get the LIPSTICK?” Molly said. Noelle’s hand flew to her lips.

She’d—used it. It was just in a bag in the bathroom. Caitlyn must’ve left it in there. Noelle sucked at her lips. And she’d applied mascara, flawlessly. She hadn’t used mascara since Junior Prom, and she’d done an incredibly bad job then.

“Well—I—just... put it on my face. It’s makeup.. that’s where it goes.” Noelle stammered.

Molly shook her head. “Noelle. You gotta fight this.”

“I am fighting it. I’m MANAGING it,” Noelle said. “That’s all we can DO.” Her cheeks burned red, to match her new blush. Who even used blush, in this era?

“MANAGING it isn’t gonna do shit, Noelle. Haven’t you figured that part out? You FIGHT,” Molly said. “You’re r... you be... you try to be... you think about and sometimes are rude... you’re not as nice as you otherwise could be to our men. The men. You don’t DOUBLE UP on tits, and doll up in the bathroom! Fight!” A high-pitched cheerleader-grade squeak ruined the speech.

“You mucked up Logan’s couch, same as me,” Noelle said. “You got your lubricant all over it. You DID. You got it DIRTY.” She pointed an accusing finger, and regretted it. The digit broke through Molly’s defiance. She knew she had been a bad girl, same as Noelle. There was no need to rub her nose in it.

Unless Aden wanted that.

Noelle’s clothes were... gone. She’d left them in a damp pile outside the bathroom door.

“In here,” Caitlyn called out, from Caitlyn’s room.

It was—unexpectedly athletic.

A small bed had been shoved up against the wall, with an indifferent beige bedspread. The rest was sports. A duo of bikes up against one wall, next to a desk with protein powder in a vast tub. She had up behind her bed a signed jersey from some pinstripe team Noelle didn’t know. It read J-E-T-E-R. On the far end, near the closet, was a set of neatly stacked weights.

Caitlyn herself was in there, in her sawed-off apron, with her serene smile.

“I tossed your cummy clothes in the washer,” she said, and paused. “And all your other clothes, too. Everything was a little... sog.”

“Yeah. And it all got sexier by sex magic,” Noelle said. She felt vulnerable in just a towel. But Caitlyn had thought of that. She’d put a white peasant shirt and a dark black skirt, just like her own, on the bed. Neatly laid out and pre-ironed.

“Mm-hmm!” Caitlyn said. “So you can certainly borrow some of mine. It used to be... well, nevermind. For work. Now it’s poofy. Go ahead.”

“And...” there were no underpants. No panties at all. Caitlyn had to have noticed. She could hardly ask to borrow the girl’s underclothes, right? But—it wasn’t exactly Fighting Hard to go without panties. “Did you happen to leave me... any... undies?”

“No. I did not. All of yours were...” Cailtyn shook her head. Had this girl really done squats and lunges? She had the same soft arms as Noelle, the same padded curves. Had it all really melted away, all that bike time, all those reps? Noelle looked more closely at Caitlyn, at her fixed smile.

Were girls starting to crack?

The woman had completely emptied out her suitcase, excepting only her notebook, and the few books she’d thrown in. Which, Noelle thought, she’d made Aden carry the entire way. She’d need to throw them out. Too heavy.

“Filthy. They were filthy,” Caitlyn concluded. “Go put these clothes on, okay? And then I’m gonna ask you to clean up that mess you made on the couch, okay? The one from your pussy?”

Yes... yes, of course. She had done that. Noelle dropped the towel, and Caitlyn nearly lunged for it. It rested for only a second on the carpet.

“It’s Logan’s couch, otherwise I wouldn’t say anything,” Caitlyn said, neatly folding her wet towel, then dropping it in a hamper. “I’ve been doing my best to keep everything nice for him. I’m sure you’ve noticed how hard this all is. On the men. They’ve gotten so strong and hungry and...” Caitlyn licked her lips. “Forceful.”

Noelle pulled the skirt on. Her nethers flowed freely underneath it. The shirt didn’t fit very well, but that was no longer a big concern. It would shrink to fit over her big boobs in short order. “Do you work out?” she said, cautiously.

“Oh, I did,” Caitlyn said. She nodded and nodded. “But, you know how it is. I can just about lift a broom now. Ha ha. All those classes and gym days.. well, the important thing is Logan is incredibly strong, you know? And his couch is covered in your cum. Ready to get on that?”

Another black spasm of guilt. She’d been such a bad, dirty girl. Noelle couldn’t hold it off, anymore. She couldn’t do much of anything, and yet she’d found a way to squirt through the couch cushions. Caitlyn motioned, with her eyebrows, to the door. “And thank you for doing your makeup,” she mentioned. “I want all us girls to look our best. We have to be nice to the boys.”

“We have to be nice to the—” Noelle choked it off. No. No, Molly was right, at least a little. She had to stop this simpering urge. “Hold on a moment. And then I’ll clean the chair. I really promise.” She opened her notebook, past the growing list of commands. Two more—YOU DON’T NEED TO WEAR MAKEUP and, more importantly, YOU ONLY NEED TO BE NICE TO ADEN. There. She dotted the I with a heart, even though it was a capital letter.

“Okay,” she said, relieved. “Yes. I’m so so so sorry about fouling your couch.”

“Once you’re done with that, we’ll get you on the laundry, and then maybe we’ll all tackle the bathroom and the kitchen,” Caitlyn said. She smiled, sincerely, for the first time. “It’ll be nice to finally get some quality cleaning done. Try not to sit on anything if you’re going to be wet and juicy, okay?”

* * *
KillaDaKilla @KillaDaKilla303

alright I SIGHHHH dialed it back.

Mr. Tattery @HaverdasherDesMoines

do the girls eventually recover if they came too much? my neighbor is kind of... out of it.

KillaDaKilla @KillaDaKilla303

lol i’m not a neurologist guys.

KillaDaKilla @KillaDaKilla303

man you make a party and ppl are like ‘ahem ahem this is a bad choice of beer’

Derek Mann @DerekMann

oh we’re partying, Killa! Just need the girls to dance, you know!

9696 @CasterofSpells

killa stop listening to the butthurt babies. i bet they didn’t even double their dongs.

9696 @CasterofSpells

MINE GOES DOWN TO THE KNEES!

KillaDaKilla @KillaDaKilla303

ur welcome i guess ladies.... i guess.... be nice to the boys. service them. they got a lot of cum for u.

* * *

Afterwards it seemed to Noelle like she had spent the afternoon giving Aden more and more unintended erections. Starting with right away, when she had cleaned her own cummies off the couch.

In retrospect she should’ve been nicer to him. It pounded in her head, now written down with a gel pen. She needed to be nice to Aden. She should’ve had an open and honest conversation about his penis, and how it was thick and achy and uncomfortably full of cum. They needed to be open with each other about their sexual needs.

And it was a tough start when she burst into the living room, trembling in a short, borrowed skirt, with a face full of makeup.

“Everyone’s giving themselves a bigger cock,” Aden said, from the chair. He’d sprawled himself on his chair, and had his legs crossed. “We’re gonna have the smallest dicks in town within an hour.”

“Today should be a national day of mourning, and everyone we know is on the big dick parade,” Logan said. “You know how many people had their feet hard on the accelerator? And now, look at instagram. Look at Colin. Colin’s big meaty cock.”

“I unfollowed Colin,” Aden said. He swallowed. “Meaty, huh?”

“Like a cucumber attached to a second cucumber,” Logan said. He stirred. “Look, I’m not exactly happy you’re here, but I’m glad you’re at least not waving around a ten foot dick. Your cock was never the issue we had.”

“Right. It was everything else about me,” Aden said.

And then he saw Noelle. She’d been hovering in the doorway, afraid to interrupt men having a conversation. She shuffled in, conscious, especially, that Caitlyn had found heels for her. She’d been unclear on why she needed heels, to walk around a small apartment outside Cincinnati, but Caitlyn was right that they were cute with the skirt. His eyes flicked up and down—makeup, tits, skirt.

His libido found room, in a swelter of erect cocks, for some pussy. She could just tell. No. More. She could smell it.

“Just cleaning up!” Noelle said. “Being good guests!”

“Caitlyn put her up to this,” Logan said. “She used to have more muscles than me. Now she.... cleans.”

“More muscles than you, huh?” Aden said.

“Both of us combined. Now we’re all these—ridiculous American Gladiators—anyway, she’s suddenly turned into a neat freak. She was dusting right after we woke up from the Killa Coma. A full day dead, and then you wake up and dust. I mean, whatever. Go ahead. I didn’t get your name.” He didn’t seem to care.

“Thank you!” Noelle grabbed her rag and approached the couch. She had an idea what Caitlyn was about, cleaning and cleaning. It was all about the boy’s scents. It was hard for anywhere to feel neat and tidy when it was flush with musk. It filled the room, their competing pheromones. Made her dizzy, and take extra deep breaths, so she could get more. She rubbed her rag on her own wetness.

“Christ, look at that,” Logan remarked. “Bending at the WAIST. Porno bend. You think she knows? Is that a direct command or an indirect one?”

“She has a name,” Aden said, and Noelle appreciated him so much. Although he didn’t bother to say it. “I’m sure its all part of the same fucked up world. Your ass is showing, sweetie.”

It was showing. She was a half-inch from presenting her aroused, dripping pussy to the men, as it turned out. Noelle considered her ultra-exposed position. Not only had she bent at the waist, like a hinge, she could feel herself putting a little extra bend to it, to shift her hem up a little higher. Logan laughed, harshly. Her boobs hung straight down, nipples pointing at the floor. All so she could dab at a patch on the couch. Noelle twirled, and got a view of Aden. His dick was obviously erect, and snaked down his leg.

“SUPER sorry,” she said. Or should she be apologizing? No, that was fine. It was always a good idea to apologize to a man. “I’m just—it feels good to—feels RIGHT to stay busy. Being productive, not just being a big horny mess... And I did kind of fuck up before, so...”

“Enough apologies,” Aden said, gruffly. But he looked taut and uncomfortable. And understandably. “Alright. I can’t just sit around. I literally can’t. This body wants to go punch holes in a wall.”

“With your hands or...?” Logan said. He stirred, and stood up, just as Molly came in. Caitlyn had clothed her, as well. In a black leotard that was already creeping down at the sides, the fabric figuring out how best to display her boobs. And relatively loose terry-cloth shorts. Momentarily, until they realized how to hug her butt. She had kept her choker. And wore a face full of darkly sultry makeup. It was, at least, full of black accents.

“I’m here to...” she looked confused, and glanced backwards, to where Caitlyn was standing. She got a thumbs up. “...vacuum?”

* * *
Aeris Boo @RachelWiese

tips. anyone got any tips. girls whaaaat are we gonna do.

PeachyKeen @Meanworld12

just ride with it. suck dick. fuck boys. be nice.

Aeris Boo @RachelWiese

i meant more like, can you pad your undies so you aren’t dripping everywhere, that kind of tip. Lifehacks.

PeachyKeen @Meanworld12

no. good luck fighting with god.

* * *

After scrubbing down the couch she got put on laundry duty. This was just outside the apartment, in a small room. By laundry duty Caitlyn meant guard duty—all their stuff was already in there, soaking, and her job was just to keep an eye on it.

On the vibrating, sloshing Whirlpool washer. The one that was bucking back and forth.

Noelle immediately recognized this as a test of her willpower. She’d been handed one of the world’s bigger vibrators. There was no excuse this time—she’d temporarily cleared her head of the pheromone fog of two big men. All she had to do was ignore the signals from a pussy that had been made over into a big hot nerve ending party, not to mention the similar touch-me signals from her tits.

“You’re depressed,” Noelle argued with herself. She was uncomfortably aware that the last time she had been alone, and unsupervised, she’d grown out her boobs. “You’re sad, you’re in the middle of the apocalypse and you’re really bummed about that... probably someone you know either died or accidentally gave themselves too much boob to live.”

The trouble was, it wasn’t working. She was brimming with happy chemicals and the urge to be nice and, still, post-orgasmic waves. Her pussy felt nice. This was a very different Noelle. Previously she’d been able to get sad with fewer than thirty seconds on social media.

Now her eyes kept wandering over to the thundering, chundering washing machine. It’d feel really good. Really really good. Perhaps she could just hold her tits against it, as a managed compromise.

Her parents had sent her shots of their new youthened selves, and inquired about how she was holding up. “Fine!” she sent back. What else could she say? Instagram did not seem sad. Already the brands were starting to roll with it. Or maybe their social media professionals had gone feral, horny and with the ability to post. There was post after post of just how good girls looked with pneumatic, impossible chests and shrinkwrapped clothes, even from sites like Uniqlo. Often posted in Mandarin, just because everyone could read that now.

Some of her friends were even exulting in what was, undeniably, a revolutionary time. There weren’t any cops anymore. There were no taxes or federal courts.

She messaged Tyler, a trans friend, just to see what had happened. Perhaps the answer would depress her. The response came right away.

TYLES:

He forgot about us.

TYLES:

we’re trying to find him.

NOELLE:

us too!

TYLES:

Shhhhh. don’t text again.

“Hey,” Aden said.

He’d brought in his laundry, and was fresh out of the shower. Which meant he was just wrapped in a towel. His hair had grown itself out, deciding it was best for him. He had pecs. Nice pecs.

“I showered, I should be scent-free, at least for a little bit,” he said, dropping the basket. “I could even smell myself, it got that bad. Molly said my—ugh—my musk—fits my personality, and I know she’s required to be nice, but is it? How do you smell like a personality?”

“Oh. It does, though,” Noelle said. Another test. Her attraction to Aden was artificially generated. Yes, he was being nice to her out of the sheer goodness of his heart, and he had an adonis body. He was a funny conversationalist. She had to hold out. “Like, if you smelled like rawhide leather and barbeque, that’d be a lie.”

“What if I liked rawhide leather? I, also, have to sit in this... boy funk. How’re you holding up?”

WIth incredible difficulty, Noelle thought. But only one answer was possible. “Fine! How about you?”

It was the right answer, and Noelle felt a dizzying, chemical reward from giving it. A warm glow, on top of the warm glow already there, the one getting stronger all the time. She could do his laundry, too.

“It’s... hard,” Aden said. She looked down. Yes, there was a distinct bulge in the towel. “Ha. Okay, you found out. Yeah. Yeah, it’s hard. It’s been hard for hours. Something new happened, I don’t know what. Its... more... than just being a Ken doll that likes to lift weights. Killa wants me to pump and spray and grab and fuck and...” he trailed off. Already he was breathing hard. “You ever have a side of you that just... told you what to do?” he said.

“It used to be anxiety,” Noelle said. “But more lately its my titties.”

“Yeah. Yeahhhhh,” the room was not actually that big. Noelle had backed herself into the washing machine. The bouncing, shaking washing machine. RIght away it started a pleasant vibration all through her. “And for me, its a penis. My cock. It just wants to fuck. Now if I just sit there, and don’t fight it, it just runs through how many holes there are around me...”

“I’m sor-ry!” Noelle said. Oh no, she was starting to squeak again. She was going to leak down the side of the aluminum. Aden was above her, as usual, shirtless. Just a few seconds with him and she was losing control. “Do you maybe want to masturbate your big dick? Would that help?”

“I don’t even want to. Isn’t that messed up? I want to—I need to—I need to grab and fuck. It feels—it feels gross to even think about rubbing my own cock. I need—I need—” his eyes were glassy, hard. Dangerous eyes.

“Everything going good?” Caitlyn said. “I brought some snacks!”

She’d altered her outfit further. The apron had gone dark black. Noelle, pushing herself like a wanton slut against the whir of a Whirlpool Model CAE2745FQ Commercial Top-Load Washer, Coin Equipped, was in no position to say anything. Her shirt rose in frilled waves around her arms.

“Now, they’re all we had in the house, and they’re unfortunately VERY messy,” Caitlyn said. She unwrapped a granola bar. “But if we are very careful, we can do this without missing a speck. Aden, I have Molly making trail mix from everything else we had lying around that had protein in it. I know you’re very hungry. Noelle, open wide.”

Noelle opened her mouth. Her body was not prepared for an aging Kashi bar to get thrust into it. She’d even slid her tongue out of the way. Aden watched her belatedly remember that she had to chew food, and not just suck on it. He gripped his dick, but it was no good. He was fighting a losing war. She sympathized.

Noelle made sure not to miss a crumb.

“Not a single speck!” Caitlyn said, pleased. “Wonderful! Thank you. Aden, lets get you full of protein, I can tell you right now that carbs are not what you need.” She took his arm, and drew him away. In the very nick of time—Noelle felt herself start to spasm as soon as they were gone. She’d lost all control—her body made her turn around and bury her face in the sweat-stained Aden laundry basket, huffing as hard as she could.

A spray of crumbs escaped her, and she had to clean them all off the floor, afterwards.

* * *
KayandJimAccounting @KJMAccounting

anyone else start feeling... weird... if they don’t cum every hour or so?

9696 @CasterofSpells

NOT A PROBLEM I’VE HAD LOL

Hunter Smith @HSTwitter

something new just happened to men. exercise seems to temporarily help. there is a definite physical urgency that is new though.

KayandJimAccounting @KJMAccounting

yeah.. okay... the thing is, the WEIRD thing is, I just... can’t jerk off. Anyone else? I tried and it was like—yuck. I’ve jerked off probably a million times in my life.

Hunter Smith @HSTwitter

I was trying to hold off and honestly I went into this strange—state. When I came to I’d emptied out on my wife’s face.

BasedYeet @PeterReist

all according to plan, men...

* * *

Later, Caitlyn put both her and Molly to work doing the dishes. The clean ones.

Noelle had figured it, at first, for a make work program, to keep the girls preoccupied. Laundry had a productive purpose, and cleaning up after herself was a pressing need. But even as a girl repeatedly altered by cosmic events, re-washing the dishes was busywork. Especially with Molly, right there, re-drying them.

But Caitlyn was fully in earnest. She stalked behind them, her heels now up to a five inch height. It wasn’t clear if they were heels she owned, or some sort of magical spell assist to make her ass look even better. Noelle had stopped asking those questions. After all, she was pretty sure her own skirt had started the afternoon with a pretty flair and twirl. It was now a mini painted on to her legs.

“Clean enough for YOU? Or clean enough for the MEN?” Caitlyn said. Her perfectly-lined eyebrows communicated disapproval. Clean enough for girls obviously meant no actual salmonella cultures. Clean enough for the men meant putting a shine on ceramics. Noelle redoubled her efforts. It didn’t help that between the three of them, they had the muscle tone of a willow tree.

“My arms ACHE,” Molly grumbled. “Like, how is this good, for anyone? Do men really want to have to open heavy doors for girls?”

Molly’s outfit change had been particularly alarming. She’d worn her old MISFITS shirt. First of all, it was now something like a tube dress, a night-black thin sheath. The big skeleton face on the front was becoming softer, more femme, with an earnest, winsome smile.

She brought muscles up, Noelle figured, to tweak Caitlyn. There was a picture of former Caitlyn on the fridge. On top of a mountain, forming the base of a pyramid of other hikers.

“Molly,” Caitlyn said. “When you speak, you are spraying the plates with your spit. Do you think men would like to eat off your mouth-spit? Give that one back to Noelle.”

Back it went. Noelle had spent two minutes scrubbing it down. The stoneware squeaked from the bristles. There. Clean enough for men.

The problem was, make work it was, but it was also what Noelle really needed. Mind-numbing and repetitive, and potentially useful to men. While an argument could be made that this domestic work was giving in, being subservient, it was also very soothing, and Noelle felt like she deserved some soothe. At least she wasn’t cumming herself stupid against a commercial washer.

“Oh—come on, Caitlyn,” Logan said. “Cleaning cleaned dishes. And you’ve roped Aden’s girls into this—thing. You aren’t a maid.”

“Are you SURE?” Caitlyn said. Her voice, when cleaning, had a breathy purr. Noelle and Molly tentatively stopped cleaning nothing, and glanced around.

Caitlyn had her hand on Logan’s chest, stroking his few wisps of chest hair.

“Because I’m not sure,” she said. “I have to be nice to men, I’m not supposed to leave the house, I’m not very good at doing manly things like using my legs or sports. Perhaps I am a maid. And why not be a good one?”

“Caitlyn—stop,” Logan said. His voice was pained. They could all smell his erection. “I’m trying to—we’re trying to—we’re gonna beat this. We agreed. And if I get too—” He was sputtering, and it was more than male uncertainty about female emotions. He sounded dumb. A lummox, his brain adapting to his head. His erection looked painful, kicking against his shorts.

“I thought for sure you’d be fucking your ex by now,” Caitlyn said. She rubbed his chest, thoughtfully, down to his stomach, where a keenly iron-hard cock was sticking nearly up to the waistband. “Thought you’d be sticking that dick of yours where it belongs. I thought the girls and I would be cleaning up a bedroom you two had completely wrecked.” She caressed his waistband.

“That’s the absolute—” Logan opened his mouth. His big, fleshy tongue nearly flopped out, and he was having trouble opening his eyes. “Last—not gonna—fuck—that big... jerk.”

“Gotta fuck something,” Caitlyn said. “That’s what Killa did to you, didn’t he? You gotta stick it in something. Don’t you,, Logan? Logan-baby?”

“Gotta... fuck...” Logan took one deep, ragged breath. He was hard to understand, his voice slurred and muddy. And deep-pitched.

“Oh, you boys,” Caitlyn said. She patted his cheeks. “Didn’t you read the tweets? You gotta cum, big guy. You gotta cum all over. But my floor is so nice and clean. Its a real problem.”

Logan was still standing. But other than being on two legs, and not four, Molly and Noelle were looking at an animal.

“What—happened to him?” Noelle said.

“Oh, Killa wants the boys to be using their new equipment,” Caitlyn said. “Or they get a little brain-sucked, don’t they? Little dumb-fucked? Logan, roommate, buddy, its okay. You can’t fight this alone, look at you. You’re just a dick with legs now.”

Noelle and Molly shared a look. Noelle’s respect for Caitlyn went up, up a lot. She seemed in total and complete control, especially once she pulled Logan’s cock out of his running shorts. Even unenhanced, his ordinary equipment, it looked tremendous in size. Noelle and Molly pulled themselves to attention, in its presence, like they were soldiers in its service. Caitlyn milked it, slowly rubbing it.

“You got all my muscles,” she said, softly. “You got them. But its okay. I’ll take care of them, I’ll take care of you.”

Caitlyn turned, still jacking on Logan’s cock. Don’t worry, girls,” she told them. “Fifi has got this under control. Keep doing the dishes.”

Fifi?

Logan spurted. He gushed far more than any regular boy could’ve. Balls didn’t contain that much sperm, and the convulsive trigger of a cock didn’t have that much spring. Caitlyn didn’t seem at all phazed. She caught the first several blasts on her hand, and then let the rest coat her wrist, until her entire right arm was a gooey mess.

Not a single drop got on Caitlyn’s floor.

“Don’t let a drop inside of you,” she cautioned. “It does nasty things to girls, this new jizz. Makes girls so, so silly.”

It didn’t smell like a problem. It smelled and looked unbearably delicious. Like a concentrated essence, the main course of the Logan they’d been detecting. Caitlyn calmly washed it down the drain, without flinching. “Nice and clean,” she concluded.

Logan was returning to sentience, slowly. “What the fuck just happened?” he said, sharply.

“YOU were magnificent,” Caitlyn told him, twirling. “I know how hard you fought. With four delectable pieces of ass in this house. Go for your run. You earned it, stallion.”

He nodded. Docile. And left the room. Caitlyn, Noelle’s new heroine, looked at them.

“I do not see you cleaning the silverware,” she said, unhappy.

* * *
Mayom Clinic @MayomClinic

We are processing as fast as we can however our advice is changing on the hour, if not every minute.

Mayom Clinic @MayomClinic

We have females in the MRI machine right now to check on the concerns about mental processing.

PeachyKeen @Meanworld12

lol females. we’re just animals now. i’m a sexual animal.

Mayom Clinic @MayomClinic

The male changes are clearly tied to orgasm. We cannot presently advise on whether or not it is “healthier” for a male to ejaculate. We hope to have answers shortly.

Mayom Clinic @MayomClinic

to state the obvious: do not consume male sperm. It has intense psychological and physical effects on females.

Mayom Clinic @MayomClinic

we understand this is asking a lot, for many of you.

PeachyKeen @Meanworld12

can i help your control group out :) :) :)

* * *

“So we just need to become, like, domme-y maids,” Molly said. “Like, mommy types. It’s like a weird loophole. Men like it when you’re sexy domestics who do the chores.”

They’d retreated for a girl conference. Logan was out running, and Caitlyn was in her room, probably vacuuming her bedspread. Aden was in the guest bedroom, watching TV. He’d been quiet for awhile, and hadn’t budged during Logan’s little episode.

“Nice dress,” Noelle said, as they considered.

Molly’s Misfits shirt had finished its long, considered transformation. The skeletal face on the front was a lazily grinning girl, complete with tumbling blonde hair. The lettering read MISS TITS. Still in the same spooky font, at least.

“I kind of like it,” Molly confessed. “I think I have a Black Flag shirt, I was going to try that one next. Bimbo Flag maybe? Maybe invent some sort of sexy rectangles? I don’t know. Alright. So you’ll be the hot secretary, and I’ll be the... what?”

“Why am I the hot secretary?” Noelle said. Pencil skirts and taut blouses immediately rippled through her head. Maybe a pencil through a hair bun. She didn’t wear glasses, but Killa could probably fix that. Give her astigmatism, if it made her hotter. “Aden doesn’t exactly have a calendar to keep.”

“How about personal trainer? I could do that,” Molly said. “Order him around, tell him to lift things up. I mean, I don’t know anything about weights, but Caitlyn could give me some pointers. I just need to stay one lesson ahead.”

It was all cheering. Options that weren’t pointless resistance or personal compromises.

Noelle paused, emerging from a sticky, hot imagined scenario of her getting bent over her bosses’ desk.

“Isn’t Aden a little... too quiet?”

They found him drooling, with his dick out, in the spare bedroom.

* * *
Mr. Tattery @HaverdasherDesMoines

you ever wonder if Killa has an ex-girlfriend or something. kind of feel bad for her.

KillaDaKilla @KillaDaKilla303

killa does.

Mr. Tattery @HaverdasherDesMoines

oh man. Hi Killa!

KillaDaKilla @KillaDaKilla303

killa not sure what to do with her.. mixed emotions.

KillaDaKilla @KillaDaKilla303

damn.

Mr. Tattery @HaverdasherDesMoines

tweet the feelings out of yourself? does that... work on you?

Mr. Tattery @HaverdasherDesMoines

also since I have you here, what’d you do to this episode of Jeopardy that’s on?

KillaDaKilla @KillaDaKilla303

lmao

* * *

The TV was on, and playing pornified versions of The Office. It was startling enough that Noelle couldn’t concentrate, right away, on Aden’s out-and-dripping cock. On screen, Jenna Fischer’s tits were out, and much bigger, and she had lips too bee-stung to properly speak. She was doing some sort of confessional, trying to look wry despite longer, blonder hair and cock pillows nearly lacquered in lipstick.

Molly made the right decision, and turned it off, before they dealt at all with the horned up mess that was their good friend.

“I guess this confirms that Killa is white,” she said. “Did your Killa like sitcoms? Big Amy Poehler guy?”

“He liked all basic shit,” Noelle said. On the bed, Aden gave a warning growl, unhappy that the pictures of topless girls were gone. “So yes. Lets... figure this out. Aden? Aden, you’re... in there? Right?”

That part wasn’t clear. Like Logan, he seemed dazed. His balls had reached a critically full level. The scent of him started to beat on Noelle, telling her that he was in need of immediate sexual relief. It was her obligation, as a woman, to provide that service.

She was totally incapable of saying it, and could only, with difficulty, think it: Aden had been stupid by not getting off. He should’ve jizzed in her mouth or something.

“Don’t—don’t breathe in too deep,” Molly warned. She backed away. Aden had a plenty big dick already. Stiff and straight, it was vibrating back and forth, like a dowsing rod. They stared at it. Of course, it would be bad for their friendship, and their working relationship, if Noelle should jack him off. And sucking his dick would actually destroy a ton of her brain cells. She was even worried about the sheer force of him—it would be like handling dynamite. Big angry ropes sprayed down her cleavage, making a waterfall out of her tits. How nice would that be...

Now she was starting to drool, too.

“Caitlyn,” Noelle managed. Most of her meant—they needed to pull a Caitlyn. Skillfully release the pressure valve, with a few sultry words, and without any need for cleanup. Molly took it the other way. Get Caitlyn, right away.

“Caitlynnnnnn!” Molly called out, her voice fluting and breathless. They really needed to open a window. Just the scent of Aden was getting her enormously juicy. How were they going to go on long car rides together? WIth her in the passenger seat, ass on the window, sucking on his cock? It was a very hot image. He smelled so PERFECT.

“Oh, goodness, and dinner was just about ready,” Caitlyn said, emerging. The maid-ification of her outfit was nearly complete. The white, lacy apron was an enticing scrap on a skimpy black dress. She had on blue eyeshadow, now. “Too bad Logan went running. I’d throw them both in the shower together. Aden, honey. Can you hear me?”

“Can you—” Noelle made a gesture with her hand intended to signify “carefully jack his dick and catch all his dangerous cum.”

“Hmm, you’re at an awkward spot, sir,” Caitlyn said. She sidled up to the bed, put her hands on her hips, and contemplated the situation. “I’m not sure if I can avoid making a mess. Tell you what. Lets get a towel under your hips, and then get all that nice, gooey sperm out of you, okay?”

Noelle and Molly were both very relieved. This time, Noelle told herself, she’d make careful notes. This was the way forwards—acting as a good neighbor by keeping Aden well-jerked. And maybe save a tiny, tiny bit of cum, just to see what it was like. And a single droplet for Molly. Caitlyn hummed to herself, emerging from the guest bathroom with a doubled up set of hand towels.

“Okay!” she said, cheery and competent. “Lets just get this under your hips—”

Aden put his hand on the back of her head.

He turned his attention away from the powered off TV. New, burning eyes fixed onto Caitlyn.

“Suck,” he informed her.

It was unthinkable to pull away. Noelle felt her mouth fill up entirely with spit. The desire to suck, to please, washed through her, borne along by Aden’s scent. Yes, of course she needed to suck. How nice it would be. With a gooey reward at the end. Molly whined and stuck her fingers in her mouth, eyes wide.

Caitlyn, to her credit, made a brief, token effort at resistance.

She’d miscalculated. They all had. It had turned out that Logan was a really, really nice guy, or just not as far gone. This was a man who needed a suck. And it was her job to suck. “I’ll just—” she gave a winsome smile, and reached for his towering dick. “Just let me—”

Aden hissed, between his teeth. Not Aden, really. Aden would never do that. Aden’s dick, perhaps, now calling the shots. “SUCK,” he told her, half-roared, half-desperate.

Two commands. It’d be IMPOLITE not to suck his dick, Noelle thought, horrified. Caitlyn, eyes wide, hovered her mouth over the trembling, overtaxed cock. She lightly fixed her mouth to the tip, as cautiously as she could.

That was the end of Caitlyn.

Aden shot a wad down her throat immediately, and it did many things to her. FIrst of all, it made her cum, so hard, that her eyes rolled about, independently.

It was not the only rope. There were many of them. They arced into Caitlyn, unhealthy and wonderful, carrying with them many different commands. A girl who sucked dick was, per Killa’s decrees, a very horny girl, a very willing girl, a very nice girl. A knot of gender expectations had to be added to her brain, by main force. And, of course, there was the reward. It wasn’t good for the girl, but it was definitely a reward.

The other two watched her thrash about. Her tits grew. Of course.

“What do you think happens if he cums in your guts?” Molly said.

“Like, your butt? Or your pussy?” Noelle said. The really, really remarkable thing, was that Caitlyn hadn’t lost her seal on Aden’s dick. Not a drop had escaped, even as the rest of her was in the throes of something harsh and delicious. Aden had stopped bucking.

“I don’t know if it matters. It’ll get around,” Molly said. She sighed. Although every little bit was still traveling down Caitlyn’s throat, the scent of fresh cum filled the room. There was just a hint of the old saline, to tell Noelle what it was, but otherwise it was a beautiful bouquet.

“Poor Aden,” Noelle said, watching him blink. Some intelligence was starting to climb back in. “Poor Caitlyn... I guess.” She had finally let go, and had collapsed onto the bedspread. She was no longer shaking, but possibly because her muscles were too tired.

“Poor US,” Molly said. “We’re next on that ride, you know. We’ve got too many holes to be safe.” She turned. “Come on.”

“What, and leave? Just walk out? Are you going back with that?”

“No, dummy, you heard Caitlyn. We’ve got to get dinner ready.”

* * *
KillaDaKilla @KillaDaKilla303

Hey I hear a lot of guys don’t like the recent changes and fuck oyu.

KillaDaKilla @KillaDaKilla303

didn’t hear you boys complaining about the girl changes!

KillaDaKilla @KillaDaKilla303

well i guess you were you fuckin babies. god. GOD IS LISTENING and you just WHINE.

KillaDaKilla @KillaDaKilla303

we are making a new world here ppl.

KillaDaKilla @KillaDaKilla303

if you want to complain. plenty of room in greenland

BasedYeet @PeterReist

Can we make this the MOST-LIKED TWEET in TWITTER HISTORY today?

* * *

They burned the hell out of dinner.

Caitlyn had been in the middle of an incredible burst of culinary creativity. There was not actually much food left in the house. They were down to a few ancient, desiccated chicken breasts, burned of moisture by the freezer. There were a half package of peas. Noelle could only locate two spices—basil and salt. Somehow Caitlyn had turned this into a passable dinner party. She even had her own bread baking in the oven, wrought out of who-knew-what yeast.

And then she’d been drawn away to act as a cum sponge for Aden.

“Smells good,” Logan said, dripping with sweat.

“Does it?” Noelle said. She’d gotten the bread out of the oven before it was too burnt, and hacked the charcoal sections off with a knife. The big problem was that Caitlyn had concocted some sort of sauce out of unknown-but-citrusy ingredients, and neither of the girls knew what to do with it. She’d put it in a big pitcher, and then put the cooked chicken breasts nearby, but not that nearby. The girls were unsure, without a man to order them around.

“Anything smells good, to be honest. Alright. I gotta eat, I gained forty pounds over two days. Where’s Caitlyn?”

Aden emerged from the bedroom, wary. He looked less monstrous, and Noelle wasn’t sure why. It was possibly the fact he was intelligent again, but he generally looked—deflated.

He grunted, and Logan grunted back. The men turned to what was important, which was the food.

At no point did it occur to Noelle to join in. It was unthinkable. If it had occurred to her, it would’ve been discarded as too risky. What if she had gotten in between a newly two-twenty-pound man and a small piece of protein? At best she’d have her ass swatted and sent to her room. At worst she’d be sternly ordered under the table. The men were starving and they needed every ounce of nourishment they could get. They ate like men, too, using their now-hairy mitts to rip apart blocks of bread, pouring directly from bowls onto plates, and hunkering low to make eating faster.

It was pretty hot, Noelle had to admit. Especially with the two of them—not competing, exactly. Sharing, in a competitive way. Glancing at each other, when their bodies let them do something other than eat.

Noelle and Molly stood behind the table, hands behind their back, in case the men needed a napkin, or a glass of water. Molly seemed to be trying to move.

“What are you doing?” Noelle whispered.

“Trying to... sit down...at the table...” Molly said. ‘I’m the fat one. I need to eat something.”

“There’s two boxes of cereal left,” Noelle said, discouraging.

“We don’t get to EAT at THE TABLE?”

“Afterwards. We will. We will! Look, don’t say it. Do you really want to get in their way? They’ll eat you.”

Molly saw sense. Noelle didn’t mention that, of course, they’d have to clean the table and do the dishes first. That was just polite.

“I don’t think we ever just did like, normal dinner, like this,” Logan said, to Aden. “Normal, sit in a house, go to dinner. It was all night market, food carts. We barely did takeout.”

“I didn’t know you liked that stuff. Being domestic,” Aden said. He wasn’t meeting Logan’s eyes. “You’d say it was boring. You said a lot of stuff was boring.”

“You can’t admit you like watching Netflix and making buttered noodles when you’re trying to date cool dudes.”

Aden finally looked up. “I was not a cool dude. I wanted to stay home and fuck. You just assumed I was awesome, because I was willing to date you. If you had just said, lets eat noodles and fuck, we’d still be together. Probably.”

“Dessert!” Noelle called out.

Twinkies were dessert. Noelle was proud of her plan. Although she generally agreed that men got first dibs on sustenance, she’d hidden a trio of twinkies for the girls. It wasn’t mean. They got a dozen for the two of them.

Logan looked up, eventually. “Oh. Girls. Why aren’t you eating?” The entire table had been picked clean. There wasn’t a single morsel left. Noelle made her own dinner plans—she’d mix the corn flakes with the cheerios. It was hard to feel too bad about it. In part because she’d burned actual dinner, in part because she’d fucked over the chef, and in part because the rich, varied smell of two boys was fulfilling, in its own way. Although it wasn’t the most feminist move in the world. “And where is Caitlyn?”

“’Allo!” A dainty french maid stepped out. “How was the, how you say, dinner?!”

Noelle felt the strangely familiar rush of unreality. Caitlyn’s waist was unnaturally slender, brought into a vice by a bodice. The bodice itself had to be grown from tweets and dreams—it was out of the previous century, black and leather and festooned with straps. It had compressed Caitlyn into a fairy tale figure, into a being out of a naughty Disney movie. Long and blonde cascading curls piled down her back, and she held a feather duster, suggestively.

“Oh, fuck,” Aden said, around his last twinkie. He looked at her, dismayed, at the consequence of his own actions. Noelle made a note to reassure him later, emotionally. He’d had no other options.

“Caitlyn, what the hell?” Logan said, unsettled.

“I am not this Caitlyn?” she said, wrinkling her nose, and moving quickly to handle the dishes. Her stockings were pinned to her panties. Her fake accent was the only part that didn’t seem made by horny dreams. It was just a very bad french accent. “My name is, the, how you say, the Fifi?”

* * *
Mr. Tattery @HaverdasherDesMoines

I lost track of Killa changes so my question is this. Shouldn’t I feel worse about some of this.

Mr. Tattery @HaverdasherDesMoines

What I mean is, I twitched and some cum got on the floor. My wife licked the floor clean. Fast. We’ve been married for fifteen years. Shouldn’t that feel... bad.

AncientofSpirits @AncientSpirits

Hi, female here. We’re things to you now! Hope that helps.

9696 @CasterofSpells

FLOOR’S CLEAN!

Mr. Tattery @HaverdasherDesMoines

Yeah true lol. Look, I fucked a neighbor, in front of my wife, and it was great. But I was just wondering if it was like, he made us enjoy it? An actual command...?

9696 @CasterofSpells

HAVE YOUR GIRL ROOMBAS COMPETE

Mr. Tattery @HaverdasherDesMoines

hahaha

* * *

“Oh, for FUCK’S SAKE, Caitlyn,” Logan said. He glared at her.

“Please do not deadname me with zis Caitlyn, monsieur!” Fifi said. She’d accumulated every dish, very quickly. She still smelled like Aden.

“You’re a rock climber. You go on fifty mile bike rides for fun. You are—” Logan broke off. What was the point? She leaned over, and her tits bounced in Logan’s face. She’d given them an extra oomph, or perhaps the bodice had just shoved them that high up. His nostrils flared, and he looked, accusingly, at Aden. “You did this. I know that smell.”

“I didn’t have any choice,” Aden said. His jaw set. “Look, I was completely brainsucked. You know what it feels like. You go a few hours without cumming and you’re nothing but dick and balls. She just—I snapped out of after she drained me. AFTER.”

“DRAINED you. She DRAINED you. What the fuck!” Logan threw his fork down. Fifi picked it up, gracefully. “Who DRAINS anyone? What the fuck is this, Aden? My shy ex-boyfriend barges in, eats my food, frenches my roommate? Who are you now?”

“I didn’t know—look, I am sorry. But she was already a horny housemaid. That’s just how she’s dealing with it, I guess. I don’t know what the fuck it is either, and I’m sorry,” Aden said. The two men stared at each other, on opposite sides of the table.

Noelle had a feeling that Girl Dinner was going to be delayed.

“Alright, fine, fine, no problem,” Logan said. He pushed back from the table, and cocked an eyebrow at Noelle. “Hey, you don’t mind if I get a post-dinner drain from one of YOUR girls, right? You can pick which one. What do you think she’ll be? Sexy cheerleader? Sexy policewoman?”

He wasn’t kidding. Logan stood up and contemplated them both. He had acquired the moral right to make one of the two of them suck on his dick. Noelle and Molly looked over at Aden. His feelings on the matter were paramount, but they’d both do it. Noelle was sure she’d do it. She’d suck anyone’s dick, wouldn’t she?

“Am I a dedicated cocksucker now?” she thought. Her mouth was watering.

Aden stood up. “No. Logan, come on. They’re still normal. Normal-ISH. I’m sorry about FIfi but I’m not—I have to travel with these girls, I don’t want them dusting the ceiling in the car. Again, I’m SORRY. This time, listen when I apologize.”

“Normal?” Logan laughed. “Normal-ish? Aden, their knees are trembling. We’ve got choker girl here in a tube dress, and we’ve got nerd girl with big fake tits. Look, nerd girl’s tongue is out. See, once again, it’s so easy for you to apologize, so very hard for you to do something to show it. Again, again, again.”

Was Nerd Girl with her tongue out... her? Noelle tried to pull it back in. She tried to fight back, to express an opinion on the situation. She was not just a mouth, ready to bathe in the scent and spunk of a man. Ease his day with a hearty suck. Nerd girl with big fake tits, she was more than that. She was pretty sure of it. Although she was very hungry.

“I said NO,” Aden said. He stood up. He had a half-inch on Logan, but Logan was thicker. Their scents mingled. “They’re still—no. Girls, close your fucking mouths, jesus christ. Look, just dump more into FIfi, if you need to.”

“Dump more... into Fifi,” Logan repeated.

Then he threw the first punch.

The men were fighting. They were not used to their new bodies, their own strength, They weren’t having much impact on each other—punches with big new fists were absorbed by large new chests. But they were tough on the dining room. Aden thumped in to the table, knocking over every glass, and only quick work by Fifi saved the place settings. She seemed unperturbed by the boys getting into it, and started rising dishes. It was hard to hear, over men grappling and grunting, but Noelle thought she was humming a tune.

It was more wrestling than it was stand-and-deliver boxing, but it was also dangerous for a girl to be around. Noelle had never felt weaker, more female. There was so much man in front of them, tugging and grasping and trying to hurt each other. They both had the face of a man in a fight, intent and cold. Their scents mingled together, and made something new. Something really hot.

“Noelle, get your stupid ass over here,” Molly hissed. There was a small point of refuge behind the big armchair, and Noelle got pulled in. “Why’d you have your tongue out, you stupid cocksucker?”

“Excuse me?” Noelle said. One of the men thumped into the chair. “You looked as glazed as—I mean, I guess, me. You were absolutely going to suck his cock if he picked you, which he DIDN’T.”

“I like being Molly,” Molly said, grimly. “I would’ve kick—kick—I would’ve... I can’t even say it. God damn it, its getting even worse.”

It was getting worse, or perhaps it was the hot scent of two boys striking each other. Their grunts were definitely making her pussy pulse. Noelle risked a look. Aden had Logan in a headlock, briefly, but they were too sweaty for any kind of wrestling hold. Logan broke it, headbutted his opponent, and took the advantage. “We’ll run,” Molly decided. “Make for the door.”

“And then what? Wander the streets? Pick a new man?” Noelle demanded. “We need to fix this!”

“With—what?” Molly looked at her, with something close to pity. “You want to do it. You want the FIfi route.”

“No, I—Molly, look. They’re getting hornier and stupider right now. Right this second.” It was true. Their blows were getting slower, clumsier, and the two were breathing with enormous gasps. They both had raging erections, visible even in the heat of battle. “We have to help them.”

“You want a quart of cum turning you into a horny traffic cop.” Molly said. “THREE quarts.”

“It’s not the smart route to just RUN,” Noelle insisted. “We are working together. With Aden. Our friend.”

“Is he?” Molly said. “Is that Aden?”

It was a good point. Was she Noelle?

What was the Noelle thing to do? Or, if Noelle was too horny to think straight, what would Old Noelle have done?

The boys were reduced to near-animal levels. Their punches were distracted, uncertain. Noelle took a final breath. She just had to hope she could talk them into handjobs, or at least to pull out, before they put a lot of cum in her. Her pussy throbbed, eager to get on with it. “Boys!” she called out. Fifi, deep in rinsing, didn’t even look.

Noelle crawled out of their safe spot and tentatively cantilevered herself. Her butt faced the melee. She pushed down her shorts until she could be sure her sticky, wet slit was prominently displayed. “Boys, be gentle!” she said. “Lets—” her voice trembled, and she wasn’t sure if it was need, or anxiety. “lets take care of you, okay?”

She closed her eyes and waited. No one came over and ravaged her pussy. Strong male hands did not guide her ass. She was pretty sure this was a Noelle move, spreading her legs to get fucked, in a somewhat heroic way. Probably.

“Boys?”

When she finally opened them, Logan and Aden were kissing, and pawing at each other’s crotches. It wasn’t too far from fighting, vicious and angry. But it worked—they soon had hands on each other’s cocks. They tugged and jerked with the same vicious intensity. But it seemed to work out alright.

The duo were hungry and desperate, and their new hands were sure to leave welts, even on equally pumped-up biceps. The men slid against each other, greased with each other’s sweat. Locked mouth to mouth, their cocks were both upright and close, nestled against each other in the wet, steamy gap of their embrace. That left only their hands free, since their legs were locked. They were still clearly a little confused if they were fighting or fucking, since both were thudding their heavy mitts into their respective backs. Their scents were combined into a perfect complement of each other, every aspect of masculinity, sweated together into a redolent scent of aching cocks.

Noelle felt mixed emotions. It was—good—surely it was good—that she had not been ravaged in an act of self-sacrifice. Every day she went without a diet of cum doing a number on her identity, was a good one.

She’d just about convinced herself of that when Aden spurted.

They’d not quite broken apart—too thirsty for each other—but had made a little space for jerking each other off. Both Aden and Logan still seemed aggravated about it, awkwardly tugging and groping at the other’s cock. If it wasn’t for their shower of sweat it seemed unlikely they’d be able to rub at all. But both were about to go off, and even the rough fingers of their ex was enough. It should have spurted right into Logan’s face—he had even broken their kiss to welcome it, his lip nibbled and red. But one of them, or both, seemed to slip. It exposed Aden’s cock to the room. Despite everything going on it seemed to surprise him—Aden gave a shocked, almost angry gasp, at the same time as his jism let fly.

It hit Molly, emerging from the sheltered spot, across her entire face

At first Noelle didn’t see any harm in it, Molly was, after all, the strong one. The one keeping a level head, not double-dosing her boobs. Ready and willing to run. Although it did smell like doubled sex in the room, and it had been a pretty long time since Molly had had a nice, juicy cum.

“Moi drapes!” Fifi cried, at the sudden spray. Logan went off, too, somehow impacting right on the television. It turned on. It was showing an episode of a CBS crime procedural where a girl was getting fucked in the ass.

Distracted by the chaos, Noelle missed the moment Molly licked concentrated, furious, first-batch Aden cum mixed with extra Logan sweat, off her fingers.

Her sudden, confused moan broke over the melee. She looked euphoric, terrified. She’d grabbed a live wire with her own hands. There was a lot of sperm on her face, and she was suddenly hungry for all of it. She gobbled cum. She licked and searched for more pearly drops. She got all of it in her mouth.

“Molly!” Noelle searched for the cool, smart thing to do in the situation. In her bones she knew there was a way to safely defuse everything. Settle the boys, get Fifi to clean the spatter, find a way to reverse time, so that Molly wouldn’t voluntarily drink mind-bashing sperm... “Go limp!” it was the best idea she could manage.

“Ohh... ohhhhh....” it emerged from Molly with bright pink aftertones. Whatever nerves and mixed feelings she was having, about tasting wonderful yummy cummy, they didn’t survive her first shock. “GAWWWWWWWWWD!”

Even the men, wrestling and jizzing, stopped to look.

Fifi stepped in. Sweat and cum was getting everywhere. “In ze bedroom!” she announced, poking at muscular boy butts with her high heels. “Out! Out! Go fuck in ze fucking room!” The boys complied, shyly, some small amount of sanity returned to their eyes. Molly fell onto the couch, trying to thrust herself into a pillow. Onto the same now-dried patch that Noelle had earlier cleaned.

That left her and Fifi.

“I thought you were the way forwards,” Noelle said, to the maid. She looked down. Her own fingers were rubbing at the ache between her legs. So even she was getting herself off. There didn’t seem to be a way to stop herself. Noelle let herself get at it. Her thumb pressed on her clit. “I thought—you could talk back to men. You were a solution.”

Fifi looked right at her. Somewhere in there, Noelle wondered, was there a mountaineer? A biker? Was it a shell of magic, with a girl somewhere inside? Was it—and she had to hope, hope for this one—was it a show? A display for men? A nice display?

“You are very, very messy girls!” Fifi said, accusing. She handed Noelle a kitchen towel. “Put zis under your slutty pus-sy.”