The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Nice To Men

* * *

EPILOGUE

Aden often went off to find food and also have sex with men.

It bothered Noelle not at all. She and Molly had learned how to keep busy, while they awaited his return.

“Thanks, Noelle!” Cristina called out, from on top of her man. She and Robert were a very cute couple. Their apartment still reflected a very old retired twosome, with a considerable number of grandkids. They’d put themselves in young bodies, and then climbed on top of each other, and never pulled out. “Is it still Noelle today?”

“It’s Noelle!” Noelle said. She’d tried different names. Fuckbunny, first. Slutt and Pussi and Titts. They’d all sloughed off her. She’d even tried working them into her admittedly sparse internal monologue—“Pussi needs some cum in her pussy!” or “Breedslut needs some cum in her pussy!” They didn’t stick. It was possible, she figured, that she was now too stupid to follow through on a complicated philosophical topic like getting sexily erased. Plus Molly couldn’t remember them, and Aden ignored the name change. Which was rud—it was not nic—it was totally fine of him. Even though it was her name to change. But she could hardly be mean to a man. “Yeah, it’s Noelle!”

“Oh, I liked Bootykiss! But Noelle works!” Cristina was practically a water bird, the way she constantly bobbed up and down on hubby. Unlike most girls, lately, she almost always wore clothes, and usually some printed dress that was hard for Killa Magic to turn overly whoreish. Typically it ended up a taut tube.

She was pregnant. They were all pregnant. Every last one of them.

Noelle cleaned their apartment. With Molly, when Molly was feeling more with it. She cleaned lots of apartments. All of Fifi’s lessons had found a way to sink in.

Noelle closed the door behind her. She hummed one of Molly’s tunes. Her best friend was—different now, a little spacey, a little consumed with fitting larger and larger items inside her pussy. But when she was cleaning, sometimes she’d warble a recognizable rhythm from Pantera, or even softly sing in her chirpy soprano a few lines from Neutral Milk Hotel. Or just Barbie Girl.

They’d stayed in the same apartment complex that not-Killa was in. On the fifth floor, vacated but still furnished. The girls had done their very best to make it into a home for the three of them. When Aden returned, the dishes were spotless, there was a glass of scotch at hand, and they wore the caked-on makeup they knew Aden liked. Just shy of clown with the rouge.

“He’s back!” Molly called, from the stairwell. She’d changed her hair up, and favored pigtails. She and Noelle looked a lot alike, with similar overdeveloped bodies, big blonde hair, and very stupid expressions. Of course, that was just about every girl. Killa hadn’t left a lot of variation in the sex. “Aden’s back! He’s back he’s back!”

There was no gas anymore, and food supplies were low. You could eat the Killa food, but it was both bland and left people brainsucked and dull for hours. But Aden found a way—it helped that he’d made common cause with the gay male community of Denver, formed a lot of connections, and introduced everyone to the Barnes and Noble Slut Center. There would’ve been a lot of hungry girls, otherwise. He biked around town on an undersized Huffy, usually dripping a scented sweat.

“Noelle! Molly!” He made sure to call up to them. It was very important to get everything ready for her man. Noelle sprinted up the stairs, holding her boobs back with one hand. She’d gotten used to the constant sparkles from her pussy.

Whoever she was.

Noelle had tried to stay active in other ways. The Corinth Apartments Book Club was very successful. All the ladies in the building came, even Cristine. Marta on the top floor and her daughter, who even had trouble keeping straight who was who between the two of them. Sonia stopped by, her tits larger just about every time she visited. Even Sonia came by, who kept wearing her glasses, and who was re-teaching herself to read. She’d gotten up through the letter H. They hung around and talked girl stuff and drank LemonAden, which was lemonade laced with Aden jizz. They rubbed their tummies and didn’t talk too hard about the future, but they were all too dumb to picture it anyways.

It wasn’t so bad.

“I’m backkkkk,” Aden said. He had a number of heavy bags on him, which was a good sign for dinner. Not that the girls usually deviated from their liquid diet. Aden was a complete nutritional experience. As usual, Molly and Noelle waited on their knees, mouths open, tongues out.

“You just like tasting where I’ve been,” Aden teased them. He’d gotten better about controlling his aggression, although it was still visible. She could smell it, too—her man needed to be drained. His chest was taut with whipcord muscle, his neck was tight. And he didn’t wait long before pulling his cock out.

“It’s Molly’s turn,” Noelle said. She had no clue whose turn it was, but it was their bit.

“Ummmm... it’s Molly’s turn,” Molly said. They’d done the same routine a lot, but Aden seemed to like it.

Molly had good days and bad. Mostly bad. Sometimes she was a bunch of holes for Noelle and Aden to stick things into. Sometimes she had the most perfect, brainless, bimbo orgasm-squeal in the building, and that was all she had.

But sometimes not.

Aden rubbed Molly’s head, affectionate. And stuck his dick in Noelle’s mouth. He actually did keep track of whose turn it was.

She did like tasting where he’d been. There were layers of taste, when he was gone this long. He’d stuck his cock in many interesting places. She could taste so many interesting men. Noelle stuck her titties out, and slobbered over his penis. When he came it was with his usual waterfall, and she was careful not to swallow too much. Molly descended on the banquet in her boobs, her thick pink tongue hungry.

He smoked a cigarette outside while they recovered. There were times, especially when they were both useless, and lolling around in a cum haze, that she saw his back bend. His shoulders slump. But not often. Not her Aden.

“Presents,” he announced, when they were sentient again. “Molly, a Big Mouth Billy Bass t-shirt, completely untouched.” Molly would’ve been delighted with a rubber band, if Aden gave it to her. But a new t-shirt was a real gem, matched only by new makeup. Her black flag current outfit had long ago transformed into two matched pairs of tits. A weak effort.

But it did make Noelle wonder if Killa was starting to lose effect.

He hadn’t ever tweeted again. He’d just disappeared.

“Fuck yes!” Molly squealed, thrilled. “This must’ve been my one thousand blowjob. I unlocked a new slut tier.” Aden and Noelle drank in the comment. It was occasional proof that Molly was still in there.

Noelle wished she felt that way about herself.

“And... Noelle.” Aden was suddenly solemn. “Here.”

He pulled a notebook out of his bag.

And a packet of glitter pens.

“You know I’m, like, too dumb to write stuff now, yeah?” Noelle said. Or tried to—she still had a mouthful of cum, and it tended to coat the inside of her mouth. She was never really sure what she was saying, so soon after a brain-bending blast. It came out both slurred and squeaking, with white-speckled drool. Aden waited patiently for her to figure out how her own tongue worked.

“I can’t even write my name. I don’t even KNOW my name,” Noelle said.

“I’ll do it,” Aden said. He usually hitched up his basketball shorts, after cumming, but was clearly too excited to remember. “What’re we putting in here? First page.”

“Cumdoll,” Noelle said. She thought about it. “No. I’ll be Dump Pump.”

“Just be NOELLE and stop being so dramatic,” Molly said. Two old Molly statements in one day. She’d put on her new t-shirt. Big Mouth Billy Bass was already looking a little slutty.

The Killa alert went off on all three phones.

They froze.

“It’ll be okay, whatever it is,” Noelle said, right away.

She put her arms wide, and Molly huddled into them. “We’ll be good. I’d like to see him make me more fucky-wucky. I’ve sucked so many cocks.”

Aden picked up a phone, very gingerly, and read to them. Even their big strong man had a trembling voice.

* * *
KillaDaKilla @KillaDaKilla303

Test.

KillaDaKilla @KillaDaKilla303

Okay. Everyone. My name is Tyler.

KillaDaKilla @KillaDaKilla303

Killa is dead. I’m not a coroner or anything but he’s been very dead for some time.

KillaDaKilla @KillaDaKilla303

I’m going to try and undo... everything.

KillaDaKilla @KillaDaKilla303

I am ordering, or wishing, or whatever works, that everything Killa did, to the whole world, be undone.

KillaDaKilla @KillaDaKilla303

Please.

KillaDaKilla @KillaDaKilla303

I hope this works.

* * *

They looked at each other.

“It probably takes a minute to kick in, since it’s a big one,” Noelle said. They looked at her. She twirled her big blonde hair. She scraped a bit of Aden jizz off the side of her lip, where it had gotten stuck, and crusty. She rubbed absently between her legs.

Noelle decided to see if she could practice writing some letters, while she waited. She’d start with N.

THE END