The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Nice To Men

* * *

Chapter 6: Denver

* * *
Mr. Tattery @HaverdasherDesMoines

Anyone heard from Killa?

BasedYeet @PeterReist

He’ll show up.

Mr. Tattery @HaverdasherDesMoines

Did he really delete Discord? Like... all of it?

Mr. Tattery @HaverdasherDesMoines

Including the staff?

* * *

It rose in front of them like a city should. Tall, noble buildings painted by the mid-day sun’s rays. They drove through fields, then a rural set of low buildings, then into newly-painted suburbs. And then they were there, Denver. The Rockies soared behind them. It was the best thing Noelle had seen that wasn’t the dripping end of Aden’s dick.

They’d actually made it.

She had a little more height in the backseat, now that she had a bigger butt. She’d given herself a booster seat. After everything she’d gone through, having a large caboose didn’t feel like a major change. If anything, trying to be her new self with a standard ass would’ve been incomplete. At least Killa had finished putting together his dolls.

“So, food acquisition,” she said, conversationally. “I think the men are gonna be hunting meat, right? So here’s what I think is fair. You men catch the meat, us girls will cook it, and set the table, and bring you drinks. And here’s the best part, while you eat we’ll be sucking you off, which is our dinner, so it’ll be completely equal when we have dinner. It’ll be like, the circle of life.”

“You liked those diner girls?” Aden said. He had jammed the accelerator down. His bulk had gotten even more impressive after sticking his dick in both girls. He’d woken up and run nearly five miles. Noelle and Molly had gotten breakfast from his sweat-dripping salt-soaked cock. It had been magical, and there’d be more penis for lunch, and again for dinner.

“I’m... learning from whoever I can,” Noelle said. She glanced to her right. Molly wasn’t saying very much. She’d put her makeup on with intent, she was very eager to get whatever globs of jizz Aden had around. She definitely moaned when he fucked her. She just wasn’t... talking.

Molly wore an AC/DC t-shirt, and they were all looking forward to what slut clothes it turned into.

“Molly?” Noelle said, tentatively.

“Hmmmmm?” when she did talk, it was dreamy, preoccupied. She took her loads mighty hard, Molly did.

“Who do you think Aden likes to fuck the most? Me, right? He likes me better, is what I’m saying.”

“Oh, I think he fucks us both about the same,” Molly said, vaguely. “About the same.” She rubbed at her lips. The car smelled intensely like Aden cum. It had been a mistake for him to fuck them while they were leaning into the passenger side. Noelle’s thinking had been, maximize his driving time by having him jizz immediately before. But now it smelled like sex, and, as they were sluts, it was distracting.

“Yeah, because I Molly’d myself,” Noelle said. She reached out and rubbed at her friend’s boobs. “Big boobs, big ass. I’m even wearing your shirts. I’m Molly Two.”

If Molly couldn’t be mean, Noelle intended to do it for her.

It was true about the shirts. Noelle was wearing a Naruto tee from the very bottom of Molly’s bag. Aden had confessed that he liked their gear turning into hyper-slutty jokes. They were going to have to hit up a Hot Topic at some point.

Noelle didn’t really know how to set up a Molly remark. Her friend examined her back. She smiled, honestly, without reservation. “I think you look SO hot,” Molly said. She leaned over for an earnest kiss. It was disappointing. But the kiss felt pretty good.

“QUIET, sluts,” Aden said. “Hands off each other. There’s a roadblock, if you can believe it.”

Aden had made some sort of peace with the situation. The rage, from last night, had died down. They’d all snuggled together in a post-sex pile, half-sentient and mostly animal. Aden had—and she’d felt it, felt his muscles up against her T and A—had calmed down. Had relaxed. Or been commanded to relax and enjoy it, which amounted to the same thing. Noelle didn’t look. She rarely checked, when her phone buzzed.

Both girls instantly obeyed the command to be silent.

A quartet of trucks had been brought up perpendicular to the roadway. Aden petered out well short of the barrier, tapped his fingers on the outside of the car. All four vehicles were oversized, with big wheels, nice paint jobs, nothing in the trunk. “Do you think Killa magic works on trucks?” Aden asked. “They started out Camrys, then they got tarted up?”

“Not really,” Molly said, placidly. “I don’t think it works that way.”

Aden looked back, shook his head, and then turned forwards again. He honked the horn. “Lets get this over with. I thought there weren’t any cops anymore. I thought Killa vacuumed them all up and sent them to the Yukon.”

“Is that where Greenland is?” Noelle said. “Isn’t it Greenland?”

“Sure, babe. Okay, here come two bozos. I guess they’re cops.”

They wore matching polo shirts, and new hats that had DENVER PD written on them. Like all men she’d run into, they were big slabs of beef with optional facial hair. But no guns, although one had a number of handcuffs dangling at his side.

“Greenland all full?” Aden said to them,

The swagger collapsed straightaway. With a closer look, Noelle could tell that this twosome was—young. Buffed up and made burly, but with awkward college freshman faces. Gangly boys that had just gotten plopped into man bodies.

“It’s an emergency,” one mumbled. He glanced at the backseat. Noelle gave him a wave. “We’ll let you through in a moment.”

“Why, because I’m bringing two more pussies to the party? What if I was three guys, and we were all sucking each other’s dicks?”

“Sir,” the other new cop said. “I’m not sure what regulations would say about that. We’re ROTC at U Denver, by the way, we’re not... the C word.” He glanced upwards, at the sky.

“What’s up with them?” Molly said. She’d taken little notice of the interaction, and was freshening her thorough makeup. It wasn’t clear where she’d gotten the compact from. Her lashes had enough mascara, lately, to lacquer a surfboard.

“They’re cops,” Noelle said. “Little cute pretend cops.”

“Cops?” Molly said. She closed the compact. Her eyes fixed on the duo, at their Target-brand belts, their too-small sunglasses on big-chinned faces. “Fuck all cops!”

It came out in her now-standard soft lilt, with a whisper of yearning in it.

“Wait, wait,” Aden twisted around. “Molly. This is important. Did you mean, FUCK all cops, or did you mean, FUCK ALL COPS.”

Molly screwed her face up, and huffed in an adorable breath. She pursed her oversized, drooly lips and, after steeling herself, belted it out. “FUCK COPS!” She squealed, in her most aggravated voice. Giggling, helpless, she started to stroke herself, as a way to self-soothe. But she’d done it. She’d done it.

They were all going to do it. Noelle was sure of it. Mostly. She rubbed her pussy too. Solidarity.

“Okay, okay,” ROTC 2 said, placating. “No need for the C word. Killa doesn’t like it. We’re just... helping out. Just please remember, you’re responsible for your own females inside Denver city limits. Do you need a tag for them?”

Aden was beaming. He reached back and ruffled Molly’s hair, and casually slapped the side of a titty. “Oh, if you have a standard one, that’d be great,” he said. “Is that what everyone’s doing? Is it like a sticker that goes on their butts or what?”

* * *
KillaDaKilla @KillaDaKilla303

you know what

KillaDaKilla @KillaDaKilla303

its tough to hear what everyone’s saying about me. like, hey, i’m trying.

KillaDaKilla @KillaDaKilla303

i’m sorry all the planes crashed and shit.

KillaDaKilla @KillaDaKilla303

its hard. yeah i guess who feels sorry for killa. KillaDaGod. well, killa does.

BasedYeet @PeterReist

WE STILL SUPPORT YOU KILLA! TEAM KILLA. GET THE FAVS ROLLING.

KillaDaKilla @KillaDaKilla303

hey you know what Peter? shut up.

KillaDaKilla @KillaDaKilla303

shut the fuck up. i’m sick of you and your creepy fucking friends and your stupid fucking I D E A S

KillaDaKilla @KillaDaKilla303

you’re a cow. lets just do this. you’re a female cow with big udders and you’re in fuckin, where would you hate it, you’re in Africa.

KillaDaKilla @KillaDaKilla303

go moo in nigeria, asshole

* * *

They were in front of a Barnes and Noble on the outskirts of the city proper. Someone had put a big sign up—a bedsheet, crudely painted. Noelle guessed from the JoAnn’s next door. It read “WELCOME” and then a crossed out “WOMEN”, replaced with “SLUTS”. There was also a stick-figure drawing of a girl with big tits and a big butt on it.

“Still nothing from your Killa messages, right?” Aden said. He lumbered his big body out of the car, and scratched at his crotch. Noelle recognized the tell, in a number of ways. A sharpness in his scent, a caution in how he moved. She dutifully folded onto her knees and undid his fly. In her notebook, BE A GOOD COCKSUCKER was surrounded by many penis doodles.

Now she had two conflicting demands—answer a question and suck a dick. Noelle had written down a procedure for this, too. Direct orders came first. It was all written down. “Nothing,” she said, after a tease with her tongue. “I sent another batch of... ummm... this is suuuuch a yummy dick, Aden.”

“Focus, slut,” Aden said. It was a relief to see him settling into his role. He tapped her on the forehead with his cock, leaving a gooey imprint.

“Messages! Yes. I sent them, so many. Anywhere I could think of. We’ll find him. We’ll GET him,” there, she’d responded, and been a positive organizer. Now she could suck dick. Noelle gratefully slipped her lips over the tip of it. Her own lips hadn’t ultimately come in with the full rubber-doll force of Molly’s, although she was doing her fair share of drooling. Or maybe she just didn’t notice it. It all slid down her cleavage, and was gone from view, forever.

“Welcome! We’re—oh! I’m sorry, we have a pressure release in progress! Those are some pretty cute lips I’m looking at—you’re Logan’s friend?”

Noelle expected a throb of tension, somehow traveling up his cock. But Aden had made his peace somewhere. “I fucked him two days ago,” Aden said, casually. “He heard what you were up to. I won’t be long. Noelle, suck harder. Good girl.”

“So you’re the travelers he mentioned! That’s soooo brave and hot! I’m Sonia, and you two take all the time you need—oh. Oh, okay. And that is fine too. Wow!”

Aden had decided to unload in her mouth right away. This was also right and proper—they’d made that decision as well. Just enough sex as was necessary. All the time, and whenever, and however, and wherever, but in reasonably quick stretches. And after a few delicious jets of gooey sperm, Aden even pulled out to paint her face. Both nutritious and minimally damaging to the intelligence. Although Noelle didn’t feel much more than a happy orgasmic wave, lately. Perhaps she was getting used to it, or maybe she was running out of brains to mulch.

Sonia kept a respectful silence. Finally, after a happy little daze, Noelle was able to turn her head, and say “uhhhhhh?” in an inquiring way. Sooner or later her language skills would kick back in. They always did. So far.

“Right!” Sonia said. She had a beautiful, tasteful figure with long black hair. What was strange was what Noelle couldn’t see—no bits of cum in her hair, no drool on her blouse, and, most of all, no two-ton tits wobbling in her shirt. She was just normal hot. “Okay, lets just help you stand up.... ohhhh kay... and now welcome to the Denver Chapter of Slut Aid!”

“Slut Aid?” Molly said, since Noelle was still slurring her few words. Her AC/DC shirt was still vague, but seemed to be settling on an “ASS/DICKS” message.

“It was Women Aid for a little bit. A... day or so,” Sonia said. She’d been able to resist so much, but she did have the cocksucker lips they all sported. She’d tried to indie them up with a black and green lipstick. They had enough surface area to do designs, now. “And now it’s Slut Aid. The whole idea is a rolling with the punches together sort of thing. Like, when life gives you lemons, and now you need to drink your lemons out of some man’s big cock. You know. And of course girl power and we’re all in this together and all that. Come on in! And welcome to Denver!”

Inside there were books and sluts.

Noelle, still hanging on to Aden, and momentarily full, was enchanted by the books. Books, of course! One of the few remaining refuges. Killa couldn’t get at them while they were just escaping into the world of Jane Austen, or hardcore erotica, or whatever. He’d even turned old episodes of Seinfeld into hardcore porno, but books were beyond his reach, or at least beneath his notice. Girls had to read, or girls couldn’t read Killa Tweets. It wasn’t a loophole, exactly, but it was something.

Sluts decorated all the surfaces. So many sluts, dozens of them, so many that Noelle’s newly redesigned nose picked up a prevailing feminine scent. By sheer volume they’d overpowered the urgent musk of men. That alone was encouraging.

And these were clearly her people, the bookish girls, in their last redoubt.

They’d done it, just like she’d done it, hanging on to, if not exactly dignity, a few shreds that tasted the same. They still had glasses on their fat faces, and necklaces with Nightmare Before Christmas designs, and had their practical backpacks with their practical water bottles. A few tasteful undergrad tattoos, if now spread out on a larger surface area.

True, they were now sluts. Mostly they were big fat sluts. She could smell how horny they were, and they’d all lowered their overripe lips over cream-filled dicks. Very few had resisted the temptation of big boobs. But still. As cum-slurping whores went, they were bookish.

“It’s Noelles,” Molly said, surprised, snapped out of her cummy reverie. “We’re in... Noelle-town.”

“Not many of us could resist the new butt padding,” Sonia admitted. She assumed tour guide duties. “It’s practical though, in many ways. Good for sitting, for bouncing... I’ll start with the boys. I know it’s hard to concentrate with them around. And I’m sure you want to know where the cocks are. They are GREAT guys and TREMENDOUS allies. Plus our FTM team is handling water acquisition, those lucky duckies.”

Aden’s presence was causing a lot of excitement. Girls were trying to keep their cool, only discretely rubbing between their legs, or just massaging gently at the undersides of their tits.

“Here we have our permanent collection, Taylor and Kenny,” they were on the top floor, and serviced by an enormous harem. Two men, and Killa’s program of hunkification had really struggled with them. They sat in comfortable chairs, their feet up, placidly playing video games on a brought-in TV. They had apparently successfully fought off the enforced exercise program. Perhaps a loophole, Noelle figured, where they were just constantly getting their penis stroked.

Each had seven or eight excited women around, cooing at their successes in video games, stroking their shoulders. One had a bucket full of halloween candy, and was calmly unwrapping a milky way fun size, for her man to enjoy.

‘Ladies,” Kenny said, not bothering to look up. “Welcome. We’re the feed bag.”

It was hard to see around their overall bulk, but each did have a girl patiently working away, between their legs. “Our water fountains,” Sonia said, warmly. “Kenny is actually the assistant manager here, and volunteered to stick around. We made them matching THIS IS A FEMINIST t-shirts but of course they kept morphing into FEMINISTS, SUCK HERE.”

“I don’t think that’s bad,” Tyler volunteered. “Feminists should suck here. Right? Its subversive!”

“And out back is the drive-thru suck we put together,” Sonia said. “We wash the car, too. Well, we did, its getting a little dangerous now that everyone is very top-heavy. But we do offer trim service.”

* * *
KillaDaKilla @KillaDaKilla303

fuck it. fuck all of you. fuck the men, fuck the women.

KillaDaKilla @KillaDaKilla303

i know you all tink i’m just gonna fuck you up. so, sure. you’re fuck toys, ladies. fuck. toys.

KillaDaKilla @KillaDaKilla303

you’re fuck toys and if a man spanks you, he owns you.

KillaDaKilla @KillaDaKilla303

and hey, men, i saved the best for you.

KillaDaKilla @KillaDaKilla303

if you fuck a girl, you’re responsible for her. u get it? r-e-s-p-o-n-s-i-b-i-l-t-y

* * *

“Ooh, he’s stormy today, isn’t he?” Sonia said. “DEEP CALMING BREATHS!” This last she yelled out, to the many women. “BUZZ YOURSELF!”

It was sound advice. Masturbation was a reliable way of self-soothing. Noelle made a note to write that down. She got a second buzz on her phone, and considered using it to touch herself. What was surprising was how every girl quickly had a wand to hand, retrieving them from purses or between their tits or, in some cases, from already deep inside of themselves.

“Did you miss that one? It was a late-nighter,” Sonia said. She herself had a very discrete buzzer, lipstick-sized, and just held it up for emphasis. Noelle couldn’t get over how small her boobs were. Originals. “Killa Give Me Da Buzz nets you a vibe. Popular belief is that it matches your personality. Go ahead, no drawbacks on this one. That we know of.”

“Killa, give me da buzz, please, sir,” Molly said, a touch ahead of Noelle. There was no sudden shaping on this one, or even a light fuzzing into existence. Noelle held a bright yellow, maraca-shaped buzzer. It had big bumps on it. Molly held a double-sized big rubber prong nearly the size of her forearm.

“There! And, see, fuck toys means nothing. He’s running out of stuff to do to us, you know? Oh, we’re fuck toys now?” Sonia shook her head, amused. Her hair bounced. “We’re already horny sluts. I don’t feel any different. GIRLS, WE’RE FUCK TOYS!”

There was a chorus of nervous giggles, matched by a lot of moans. The sluts, or fuck toys, or whatever they were, were using their favorite self-soothing technique. Noelle sort of wanted to join them. She was a fuck toy now, too? She had an uncomfortable feeling there’d be some consequences from that command. Sluts fucked. Fuck toys were used. Oh well.

“Over here we have our clothing. We raided every Spencer’s and Hot Topic in town, thought it’d be more fun that way. It’s something of a game, seeing what Killa does with Pennywise or the South Park boys or Goku.”

“Wait, what happens to Goku?” Aden said.

“Oh, various other anime ladies pop up. On the shirt. And he starts fucking them. I don’t know the names of the girls. I’m sorry, I don’t know anime very well, I hear he turns into a Super something-or-another while he’s having sex. Yeah, your shirt is similar.”

Noelle looked down. Naruto was energetically having sex with some ninja girls. “Huh!” she said. They were well-drawn, and the shirt was now very flattering across her tits and hips. She shifted it around. There was even a waiting horny ninja slut in reserve on the back.

“Well, there you go, Molly,” Noelle said. She looked back. Molly was trying to figure out if she could put the dildo up her dress and still walk around on the tour, close to Aden.

“And we got a lot of other clothes, and—” Sonia pointed to the heaps. They’d stashed them all in unnecessary sections, like History and Biography.

Whatever was going on, it was definitely the end of history.

* * *
Mr. Tattery @HaverdasherDesMoines

Killa, is there anything we can do. We support you. We want to help.

Derek Mann @DerekMann

Man just shut up. He’s cowing guys. lay low.

9696 @CasterofSpells

KILLA PLEASE. JUST GO GET YOUR DICK SUCKED.

KillaDaKilla @KillaDaKilla303

what else. your teeth retract when you suck dick. i always hated that. yeah.

KillaDaKilla @KillaDaKilla303

no more pubic hair for girls. actually no more hair below the neck at all. poof. look at what mr. killa can do. y’all know my mom texted me, said she’s scared.

KillaDaKilla @KillaDaKilla303

ME TOO MOMMA! lmaooooo

* * *

Poof, her pubes were gone.

“Oh my,” Sonia said, and for the first time there was a tremor in her voice. “This guy! We try not to get upset at Killa, you know? He’s clearly a victim of toxic masculinity. Look at the men! Look at his hot, sexy...” she trailed off, staring at Aden. “Men.”

She drooled, and, because she didn’t have huge, titanic tits, it simply went all the way to the floor. “Oh, goodness. You know, I guess I don’t have teeth anymore when I suck dick, sir. What was your name?”

“Aden,” Aden said, cautiously.

Noelle trailed her fingers inside of her shorts. Losing pubes should not have felt like a big loss. She was already a slut, a fuck toy, and a number of other phrases. But she was getting a little worried, a trifle concerned, actually she was enormously worried that she’d look into the mirror, and not recognize herself. Or care.

She searched for her name, and it took a half-second to retrieve. There was so much sex in the way, plus she was being reconfigured for better dick-sucking.

“This feels incredible, not gonna lie,” Kenny called, from over in Cocksucker Alley. The girl attached to his ever-dripping dick was working at an accelerated pace, pistoning her perfected mouth over the full length of his cock. Between the lips, and the teeth, and her urgent need for sperm, It was possible that Killa had surpassed the mere pussy. The man definitely had a thing for blowjobs.

Sonia drew herself up, although her eyes were still attached to Aden’s package. “We have a lot of coping techniques—we have yoga, and we have group sessions.. and... um.... oh, oh, hold on. Let me center myself, this is turning out to be a big day.” Centering herself turned out to mean rubbing her entire arm up and down her pussy, where a big wet patch was appearing.

Aden sighed. He gave Noelle a long look, and shook his head.

“And... and...” Sonia’s eyes fluttered. “Umm... we have lots of stuff... oh, we do a lot of journaling! We write down everything, you know, in a place Killa can’t get to us.”

Journaling.

Noelle looked around. The tour had much to go, although their tour guide was gasping and trying hard not to just suck Aden’s cock. There was a wing over in Cookbooks for girls who had gone too hard on tits and ass, now nearly-immobile piles of flesh. They were working hard to get their hands around their figure-hiding tits, so they could at least rub at their nipples. There was a coffee bar that, at some point, had turned into nothing but pink milkshakes and other sugary sweets. Some other Killa Command that she had just blanked on, turning normal food into Barbie-inspired concoctions. Noelle was pretty sure it made girls extremely horny, or something along those lines. And to be fair, that was a hot idea. Pink shakes that made girls cum, why not?

She stared at Molly. Her friend had sat herself down on the floor, stuck her knees up in the air, and had shoved a foot long rubber dick up her pussy. Her tattoos had changed, Noelle finally noticed. They were now a criss-cross of BIMBO-SLUT and FUCK DOLL, with a very nice design of big lips with a penis sliding in and out of them. When had that happened? Her memories were getting so hazy, but Noelle recalled Molly throwing an entire latte at a man, once. What had the man even said, to deserve such a thing? It was impossible to remember. Her mind didn’t want to recall male bad behavior. It was unthinkable. But it had happened, hadn’t it?

Noelle. She should really write that down.

Noelle pulled open her backpack. Even it had gradually gotten fuckified, and was now a pink glitter bomb, with a single slutty zipper. Inside was a bunch of stuff she didn’t remember—a bunch of thongs, a choker, a second vibrator. She put the new yellow one in there as well. She pulled out her journal and opened it up.

There was just one page of writing, in the most glaring neon pink a marker could produce. It read:

YOU ARE ADEN’S SLUTTY FUCK TOY.

It was true.

* * *
KillaDaKilla @KillaDaKilla303

TO ALL THE BIG BOOBED SLUTTY FUCK TOYS AND BIG DICKED MEN this is Killa’s testament

KillaDaKilla @KillaDaKilla303

I guess I fucked this up pretty bad. i guess Killa fucked up again.

KillaDaKilla @KillaDaKilla303

i did get rid of mosquitos at least.

KillaDaKilla @KillaDaKilla303

But i’m not undoing a thing. sorrrrrry. lets throw some fun ones out there lolll. japanese girls have those big anime eyes. yeah. all girls got a clit in your butt. men, drink all the alcohol you want. no hangovers.

KillaDaKilla @KillaDaKilla303

THESE ARE GIFTS. WHY DON’T YOU SEE THAT. WHY IS EVERYONE SO MAD AT GIFTS.

* * *

She really needed to write it down. Noelle. At the very least, erase “YOU” with respect to the slutty fuck toy and add in, “NOELLE”. Her.

But—

Something had snapped. It was probably the pussy hair. That, in the end, had been it. Noelle had a hairy pussy. Definitely true.

Noelle could be a slutty fuck toy with a cum addiction and a cocksucking fetish, wearing X-rated Naruto shirts, wobbling around in a big whore body. But, on top of that, no armpit hair? It had all snapped.

She was someone else now.

“It’s not gonna work,” Noelle said. She threw the journal across the room, over the side of the railing. It wafted, gently, over into a pit of Noelle-likes, all of whom were touching at their new, hairless pussies. “This isn’t gonna work.” It was past-Noelle’s fault, for trying to bind and control it. What a stupid cunt, that girl. It was a relief to just be a new stupid slut, going forward.

“Well... umm...” Sonia was licking her lips, eyes locked on Aden’s package. “Of course it’s gonna... ummm... sir, do you know what you smell like? It’s REALLY good.”

“This isn’t gonna work. There’s no—there’s nothing to hold on to,” Noelle said. “There’s no—there’s no beating it, there’s no anything to—I’m not even Noelle anymore.”

Noelle looked around. There were so many sluts that were just like her. She could be any of them.

She was starting to think she hadn’t been Noelle for some time. Just a piece of pussy with a silly, delusional attitude. How silly she’d been!

“I’m—I’m not.” She looked down at her tits, she felt at her lips. “I’m not Noelle. I’m—this. I’m—Aden, I’m just your fuck toy now. I’m your throat slut. That’s just who I am, I’m not that other person, the one who read books and did all that stupid nerdy shit. I’m just a pussy and a mouth.”

“Noelle, come on,” Aden said. He shook his head, fiercely. “You’ve gotten us all the way to Denver, you’ve—every time something happens, you’ve had an answer. You’re Noelle.”

Of course she’d continue to use the name, for his convenience.

“Sir, not to interrupt, this sounds like an important conversation, and I know we’ve just met, but can I suck your dick?” Sonia said. She smiled, hopefully. “I think it would be mutually beneficial if—”

Aden flicked his eyes over to Sonia, dismissive, and then down at her inadequate chest.

“Killa, give me da boobs!” Sonia said, immediately. It earned Aden and Noelle a moment to talk, because Sonia had her first new-tits orgasm, and it was a big one. Aden was so smart. Or whoever he was, this new wonderful man.

“You’re not Aden, she’s not Molly!” Noelle insisted. “She’s just—fucking herself and saying sir over and over with that soft little doll voice, and you’re getting your dick wet and you’re built like a god and you smell so good—I want to just worship you, and I would never worship Aden! I would never want to just suck Aden’s cock all day! I’m someone else now—look!” She pulled her tits out. Her fat whoppers had heavy, erect nipples. Part of her thought—she couldn’t let Sonia steal the show. “I’m just showing you my tits. And if you want to grope them, suck them, fuck them, you can. That’s not what Noelle would do. Probably.”

Aden considered all this.

Ultimately, as a man, it was his decision whether or not she was still Noelle, and if there was anything worth holding onto in their new reality. She was just a dumb fuck toy. Noelle rubbed at her boobs while Aden rubbed at a craggy chin. All their thinking had to get past their sparking, over aroused bodies.

“I think only Noelle would make a big deal about not being Noelle,” Aden said. “And... I think it’s better if you’re Noelle. And if Molly is Molly.”

He wanted her to be in there, for there to be a Molly deep inside the fat slut shoving a magical dildo inside of her. It would be comforting to him.

That was all Noelle had to hear—she was perfectly prepared to fake it, for the rest of her life, if it made Aden happy.

“Okay!” she said, “I’m Noelle.” She fell on to her knees, a moment before Sonia did. A batch of fresh cum in her belly seemed like the right decision. She licked her lips to get them nice and moist.

* * *
KillaDaKilla @KillaDaKilla303

Well, let me do y’all a favor.

KillaDaKilla @KillaDaKilla303

girls.

KillaDaKilla @KillaDaKilla303

mom

KillaDaKilla @KillaDaKilla303

forget how to read.

* * *

“Hold on, hold on,” Aden said, in the middle of his Sonia/Noelle sloppy head. “Oh no.”

The other girls were staring at their respective phones, confused, bulbous lips moving. Many held them very close to their doe-shaped eyes, blinking rapidly, like it’d make things any clearer. “Oh no.”

He actually went soft, and that despite Noelle giving him two big ice cream cone licks. The first few droplets of cum played on her tongue. Sonia leapt in to the gap, trying to suckle Aden’s dick, until he gently pushed her head away.

“Oh fuck,” Aden said. He pointed his phone at Noelle’s bleary eyes. She squinted. The—those were words, weren’t they? But they were also squiggles, vague lines and colors that made no impression on her. What had just happened?

“You’re illiterate now,” Aden told her. There were general noises of unhappiness from downstairs. It was lucky, Noelle thought, that she’d already given up. This would’ve done it. This would’ve been the breaking point. She was pleased with herself. She’d been ahead of the game.

Her phone buzzed. Someone messaging her, from the size and shape of the bubble.

Not a Killa tweet, this time around. Someone, possibly past-Noelle, had set up a special alert, for certain responses. She’d been such a bright, sweet girl, with such thick and curly pubes. And this was that alert. A special toot-toot-toot sound.

But anyway, she didn’t care about such things anymore. Noelle reared back, to toss her phone after her journal, to let it all fall down into a pit of upset sluts, but Aden was moving, and she couldn’t suck and throw at the same time.

Aden waddled forward, slowly, so that the girls could lick at his cock while he moved. It was swiftly returning to full hardness. Sonia was having a tough time—at some level she still knew that Aden wanted a slow, sweet, lick-friendly blowjob. But she definitely wanted to swallow him up down to her tonsils. Her little nose huffed and puffed, drawing him in.

“SLUTS!” Aden roared, holding on to the railing. A hundred worried bimbos looked up at him. Noelle was convinced—this was no longer Aden. The shy, cool man who mumbled to customers. This was some new confident man-hunk. “YOU WILL BE OKAY! I PROMISE!” He pushed back, job done. The girls did look a little reassured.

“Oh no, the cocksucking fuck toy can’t read her little books?” Molly said. It was delivered in a sweetly saccharine tone, the words slurred, since Molly had her dildo buried up to the hilt. It had to be some Killa-made physical change, as it was far too much plastic dick to fit otherwise. “We’re not here to READ, whore.”

Right, Noelle thought. That was true. They were there to—kill Killa. Find and kill Killa.

“Aden, is this important?” she said, holding her phone up. “I can’t read it anymore, you know? Because I’m a silly slut?”

He grabbed it from her.

‘It’s—that guy. The one you thought is Killa,” Aden said. He took it from her. “Holy shit. He’s texting you. He says he’s excited to hear you’re in Denver. What do we say? Just ask for his address?”

He looked at her, waiting for her advice.

Even though she was just a brand-spanking new sex toy.

It did feel sort of nice.

“Tell him I want to come over and—uh—” her memories WERE still there, deep in. Noelle squeezed her eyes closed. It was all dick sucking and tits and drooling but somewhere, deep inside, Aden had basically commanded her to—they just HAD to—

Her eyes popped open.

“Ask him if if he wants me to come over and suck his dick while he plays Grand Theft Auto Five. Again. Send that.”

Aden worked the phone, laborious, with his thick fingers. They waited. Around them, furious girls tossed book after useless book to the floor, emptying the shelves and kicking at the paperbacks. Their tits wobbled. Sonia tentatively lapped at Aden’s cock, keeping her head low, and touching at her brand new tits. Noelle didn’t blame her. Aden had a particularly good scent.

The phone buzzed again. Toot-toot-toot.

“He sent an address. Holy shit! We have maybe-Killa’s address!”

More deranged, furious confirmed-Killa tweets lit up his screen. “And we should really hurry!” Aden added. “Sluts! Car! Now!”

They were slow to get up. Molly had a big banger stuffed up her gooch, and Noelle was feeling both melancholy and hungry for cum. The answer to both was to stay on her knees. But a male with a commanding tone was a male with a commanding tone, plus Aden yanked on the back of their flimsy bottoms.

Tits wobbling, ass gyrating, both girls followed his broad back down through the converted bookstore. It was an obstacle course of girls having orgasms, wholly careless of where their spasming limbs went. A lot had thrown their glasses down, since reading wasn’t a thing, and men were big enough to sight even with bad eyes. Others were doubling or tripling the size of their tits, their lips, their half-moon rear ends. Noelle knew how they felt. Sluts could keep a little feminine mystique. Fuck dolls needed lots of skin to grab and surface area to paint. Aden petted their heads as he passed, to reassure them.

“C’mon! He’s spiraling! We’re all gonna end up as pool toys and heifers if we don’t shut him down!” Aden said. He pried his way through a wave of sluts at the door. He hadn’t bothered to put his cock back in his shorts, and it swung around, leading the way. The girls shied away at the very end. There was no getting in the way of a purposeful man, even if they had rumbling tummies. Molly and Noelle were in-step behind him. Noelle tucked her hand in Molly’s waistband as they went. Molly gave her ass a stinging slap.

It was possible, Noelle thought, that there was still some Molly deep inside there. And what did that mean about her?

* * *
Matthew Redd @Mareddyrealty

KILLA YOU HAVE TO STOP

MarkCubsFan @MarkCubs

Sir, please!

PreshMella @Preshmella

Man no! Go walk away! Just walk away. TOUHC GRASS

PeachyKeen @Meanworld12

DJFLDSLJ(#@((D(D

Mayom Clinic @MayomClinic

DSLKdsfjsla010103

KillaDaKilla @KillaDaKilla303

hey you know what rhymes with read

KillaDaKilla @KillaDaKilla303

everyone has the need to breed

KillaDaKilla @KillaDaKilla303

that one goes out to my man Peter. Peter, enjoy getting those teats milked! we did it!!! :( :(

* * *

They reached the car just as the urgent desire to be impregnated hit them all. They all gasped, eyes fluttering. A first—men and women being changed, at the same time.

“God damn that man,” Aden said, buckling in. Aden, with his wonderful, gooey, necessary cum. Not just a food source, and awfully tasty on its own, Noelle now needed it dripping from her pussy. Her exhausted and diminished intellect tried to count from her last period, and gave up at eight days. It didn’t matter, really. She’d fuck until she was knocked up. “I’ll knock you girls up later today, okay? Get you nice and big and plump.”

“Just—go!” Noelle said, from the backseat. Sonia had followed them out, waving, hoping to get in the car. Her boobs were three times the size as when she’d begun the tour, some thirty minutes prior. For a moment Noelle thought she was going to throw herself in front of the vehicle, perhaps to demand impregnation. Some remnant of dignity held her back. “Thanks for.... visiting!” she choked out, managing a small wave. Her dress sagged under the weight of her rapidly filled-in chest.

Noelle watched her turn, to deal with the new needs of nearly a hundred fertile girls. She didn’t envy it.

“Oooh, he’s posting a lot,” Molly said. The words were impossible to decipher, but there were a whole lot of them. “Oh! I think those are capital letters!” Noelle peered at the screen. That seemed right. The letters Molly was pointing at did seem extra-large. Some of them made her feel warm, or very warm, as they lit up Molly’s phone.

At some point Molly had picked up a Simpsons t-shirt and slipped it on. Noelle averted her eyes. She really didn’t want to see what Killa magic did to Marge.

* * *
KillaDaKilla @KillaDaKilla303

well shit turns out that was the last big one in the hopper.

KillaDaKilla @KillaDaKilla303

‘ol killa is all tweeted out

KillaDaKilla @KillaDaKilla303

i can hear people yellin

* * *

They weren’t far at all. Killa, if it was him, was in a small apartment complex about ten minutes from the bookstore. There were few people out on the streets. Those that were out were generally lost in their own world—girls with dreamy smiles and impossible heels, waving serenely as changes rippled through them. They passed a girl wearing a bathmat for a top and a paper bag for a bottom—probably, Noelle thought, just to see what Killa did to it.

And there were even a few men around, jogging, driven to exercise, ignoring the many stares at their chiseled pecs. During their exercise they’d acquired a furious need to breed females, but were still stolidly running through it.

Aden drove the car up the sidewalk. Something gave in one of the tires. “Go. Go! I swear he’s about to kill us all. Make our lungs into dicks or something. We really gotta hurry.” He opened the glove compartment, and pulled out a very big steel wrench. Noelle watched Aden wrap his callused fingers around it, and felt a powerful desire to be filled up with his children.

She shook her head, trying, stupidly, to clear it. Of course, it didn’t work.

* * *
KillaDaKilla @KillaDaKilla303

my third grade teacher mrs. peterman. you don’t have to be a slut. i undo you. you were nice as fuck to killa.

KillaDaKilla @KillaDaKilla303

My ex... hmmm... been saving something special for my ex...

KillaDaKilla @KillaDaKilla303

I bet she doesn’t even know i’m killa.

* * *

There was no way they could follow Aden up the stairs. Noelle wasn’t totally sure she could still do stairs. She had too much body now, and it dripped and swayed. They watched his butt disappear up the spiral staircase, towards the eighth floor.

“Should we make out in the elevator?” Molly asked, brightly.

“Yeah. Okay,” Noelle said. That would be fun. “Molly, do you still like Bauhaus?”

Blank stare. The elevator dinged.

“Isn’t this... apartments?” Molly said, uncertain. She wet her lips.

“Yeah,” Noelle said. “They are.” She went in for the lips. They could get a lot done in eight or so floors.

* * *
KillaDaKilla @KillaDaKilla303

i’m gonna put mount everest back where it was. and if you need food just say KILLA GIVE ME DA FOOD.

* * *

Still locked together they fell out of the elevator. Some command or another had left both of them platinum blonde, hair showering both girls as they rubbed lips together. Noelle was pretty sure she was leaking milk. It took full self-control to break their embrace, to even look around. She pointed with nails she didn’t remember having, long ones with what looked like permanently-engraved pink lacquer. It matched Molly’s perfectly.

* * *
KillaDaKilla @KillaDaKilla303

oh there was one. girls should be blonde or something. idk, some complex thing where your hair color says who owns you. who gives a shit. Ask Peter. Oh wait.

KillaDaKilla @KillaDaKilla303

man, how’d this all get so fucked up.

KillaDaKilla @KillaDaKilla303

i shouldve just gone to therapy or something

KillaDaKilla @KillaDaKilla303

haha

* * *

Holding hands, they stumbled, together, down the hallway. Orgasmic shrieks rippled through the hallway. So much about her was changing, moment by moment. Noelle concentrated on her next step, her pussy rubbing against her thighs. They were her thighs, her cunt, her friend Molly, they were looking for her master Aden.

* * *
KillaDaKilla @KillaDaKilla303

i guess the party is all over. you know what’s funny is none of this shit worked on me. same killa dick as always. i haven’t had sex once since this started.

KillaDaKilla @KillaDaKilla303

if you’re wondering, i’m just a normal-ass guy.

KillaDaKilla @KillaDaKilla303

oh and my ex.

KillaDaKilla @KillaDaKilla303

Kaye, i wish you had sucked my dick. i guess you’re all fucked up, same as every other girl. same as me. so maybe that’s enough.

KillaDaKilla @KillaDaKilla303

that’s all.

* * *

The door to room 808 was open. The girls made their way through, tits first.

Aden stood with his arms crossed, the wrench loose in his hand. A very messy room had been partially cleared, to make a big fuck space in the center. Noelle vaguely recalled the posters on the wall, the baseball cap on the table, the scent of a man she had lived with.

Her ex-boyfriend, hulked and bulked, was in the center of the room. His face had been defined, and a chin added. He was bottoming out a woman that Noelle didn’t recognize, but who had tits much like hers, and hair much like hers, and nails much like hers.

“It’s not him,” Aden said. “He’s not Killa. I checked his twitter account.”

There was no disappointment in his voice. They had tried to do the right thing. Aden would never blame anyone for that. He just sounded very tired. “His phone is on the table. Killa is some other guy.”

It wasn’t him. They’d come all this way.

“Then—” The chunky breeder slut calling herself Noelle blinked her stupid eyes. Her dumb mouth with its flabby lips fell open. She smelled a new man, and filed the scent away, to go be nice at later. “Uh—uh—”

She had nothing to say. All she could think of was cocks. Her phone blinked. She looked at it, and only then recalled that she could no longer read.

* * *
KillaDaKilla @KillaDaKilla303

anyway i’m done.

KillaDaKilla @KillaDaKilla303

logging off.

* * *

Duhhhhhhh, she thought.

* * *
Mr. Tattery @HaverdasherDesMoines

Logging off like, go touch grass? Or like...?

9696 @CasterofSpells

KILLA TURN ME INTO A COW IF IT’LL MAKE YOU FEEL BETTER

Derek Mann @DerekMann

Killa?