The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

No One Ever Escapes: Chapter 10

Sleep came easy after a bottle of replicated high proof vodka. That did nothing to stop the dreams however. Much of it was incoherent, undecipherable, a mix of emotional torque and incomprehensible visions. A zombified version of Selena, blood pouring from her cut open neck was the most hellish of these visions. Eventually though, a powerful vision emerged from the mass of gibberish. It was a woman, clad completely in skin tight, black glossy rubber. Around her neck was a metallic collar. This collar went around her neck, sloped upward, and connected to the data port in the back of her head.

“Guuuh!” Lisa sat up, the image fresh in her mind. Ideas, possibilities, and scenarios ran through her still fogged mind. She had work to do.

Impeded by a nasty hangover, she didn’t get much done for several hours. However when the migraine faded, she began to concentrate on the vision. It was something that she could make. It would be a control collar, sort of like a data rod, but it wouldn’t overwrite the wearer’s personality. It would control their body, leaving their mind helpless.

But what would be the point of making such a device?

The answer soon came to her. She’d use it to “test drive” people before selecting them to be her assistant. Also she could use it on Maria. That would be a fitting punishment for her and her accomplices. Yes, she pictured Maria and her accomplices, all clad in black rubber suits, their minds locked up, their bodies forced to do something... something like patrol the prison level and keep the others in line! They could all be controlled remotely by Trixie.

Trixie, yes. Trixie was dependable and capable now that she was working right again. However Lisa didn’t fully trust her. She couldn’t really be messed with as she was essential to prison operations. Lisa had learned that lesson the hard way. Still, she had a nagging feeling that it would do well to keep a watch on her and work on figuring out how to tweak her programming just in case it was needed.

She plugged herself into the system, but instead of interfacing with Trixie, she set up a separate room that only she could access. She used this as a virtual workspace to begin designing the collar. The knowledge she needed was all there. It would incorporate a modified data rod that would simply override the motor functions while leaving the wearer completely aware, mentally intact but utterly helpless.

As she worked on the collar, she thought about the first person that she’d try it on. Minako. She first heard about this spoiled rich girl years ago. She was given command of an old ship that was prettied up, but essentially useless. She was sent by her father on essentially useless missions far away from any fighting both to keep her safe and out of his thinning hair. That strategy had obviously failed. Now she was here, and keeping a pretty low profile all things considered.

Who better to become her new enslaved assistant then a spoiled, pampered rich girl who had never really worked a day in her life?

As she thought about enslaving Minako, she decided to revise her prototype. This new version of her collar would be linked to a pocket remote that would control sexual arousal. The knowledge to make this happen and how she could make the alterations to stimulate the right neural pathways was all there in the system’s data files. The Creon knew quite a bit about how the human brain worked.

As she worked on the collar, she also went over Trixie’s data files, particularly the ones that stored her personality. She didn’t alter any of them, she just wanted to know how they worked and make sure her ally was really an ally.

She spent hours in that room. She tweaked the collar’s design and revised it. She found that she could bring up a model of a woman and see how the collar would look, and even run simulations on how it would work, and how it would be powered. The metal casing would absorb the wearer’s body heat and feed the heat energy converter to keep the internal power source charged.

Grinning with excitement, she created a door to access Trixie’s room. She burst in, startling her.

“Whoa! Hi there! Uh, mind if I ask what you’ve been doing in there?”

“Oh Trixie, I just knew you would ask. I know what we’re going to do about Maria and her accomplices.”

“What is that?”

“We’re going to take control of their bodies and force them to work for us. Their minds will be trapped inside, completely aware, but helpless. They all owe a very big debt to me, and these collars will ensure that they pay it.”

She carefully studied Trixie’s face, which remained impassive.

“So I should start replicating these then?”

“Oh, no need. I’ll handle that. First I’m going to replicate one to use on my test subject, Minako. She’s going to become my new assistant, and we’ll both get to see how well my design works.”

“I see. So I should have her come up here then?”

“Yes, if you would. Have her come up here in say, a half hour. That will give me time to prepare everything.”

“Okay.”

In her cell, Minako adjusted her pantsuit before her meeting with the administrator. In truth she had been waiting for an opportunity like this for awhile. It was only natural that the administrator would want someone who was powerful and authoritative at her disposal, especially after what happened to her last assistant.

With an air of confidence about her, she headed for the elevator and stepped inside. Riding it up, she went over how to approach Lisa. She smiled as the doors opened and revealed a, well, a pretty nice office. It wasn’t as nice as her Captain’s quarters, but it was serviceable.

Lisa sat behind a desk. On a panel behind her, Trixie appeared and held up a big sign.

“SHE’S GOING TO BRAINWASH YOU WITH A CONTROL COLLAR! GET OUT OF HERE!" the sign read.

Lisa noticed that Minako wasn’t looking at her, but above her. Turning her head quickly, she saw Trixie disappear.

“Mmm hmm...”

She looked at Minako. “Please, my dear. Have a seat.”

“Oh, I left something in my cell. If you would just give me a moment—”

“Command override: Disable elevator.” Lisa said.

The elevator doors closed. Lisa smiled warmly at her.

“I insist. Please have a seat.”

“No! You’re going to put some kind of collar on me!”

“And who told you that? As if I didn’t know.”

Lisa sighed and shook her head. “Command override: Disable display panels.”

She got up and revealed the collar that she had been hiding in her lap. She slowly approached Minako.

“Since you know the plan already, I’ll skip the pleasantries. You will end up wearing this collar, one way or another.”

Minako ran to the elevator and frantically pressed the button. Lisa walked up to her and took her by the hand.

“O-okay! Okay give it to me and I’ll put it on.”

With an impassive look on her own face, Lisa handed it to her and watched as she threw it on the floor and stomped on it with her heels.

“Now let me out of here! When my father hears about this, you’ll be lucky if you’re not executed!”

The look on Lisa’s face remained unchanged.

“You do know that I can just replicate another one, don’t you?”

She tried to run. Lisa grabbed her and yanked on her arm, causing Minako to lose her balance and fall to the floor. She leapt on her, pinned her to the floor, and delivered a hard slap to her face.

“Didn’t know that was coming did you? You spoiled little bitch! There’s a LOT you don’t know! You sit on your little ship, traveling out to bumfuck nowhere to do busywork while us REAL soldiers fight and die to support your spoiled ass!”

Minako tried to say something through her cries, but Lisa cut her off by slapping her again.

“Well now your ass is going to work for me. I mean that more literally then you know. When I’m done with you, that cute ass of yours is going to spend most of its time tightly encased in shiny black rubber, with a big fat rubber plug shoved deep inside!”

“You’re fucking crazy! They need to lock you up!!”

That comment struck Lisa as being hilarious, and she couldn’t stop herself from laughing. She looked down at Minako and laughed like she was in the presence of the funniest comedienne in the galaxy.

“I’ve already been locked up!! And you’re locked up with me!! ISN’T THAT FUNNY?!”

“No, it’s not.”

That just made Lisa laugh even harder. Tears leaked down her face as she laughed. Minako tried pushing her off, but that just made Lisa slap her again. She began repeatedly slapping Minako while laughing. She... had to get ahold of herself. Minako was bleeding now... Why was she still laughing? Why was she still slapping her?! Minako passed out. She had to stop hitting her now.

Exercising all her willpower, she stopped slapping Minako and slowly composed herself. She then examined her. It was just a bloody nose. She’d be fine. She passed out probably because she wasn’t used to pain. Thinking about how this woman would have handled a combat situation made Lisa laugh again. Minako hadn’t handled a real combat situation well! After all she ended up here! None of her crew was here. That likely meant she was probably the first one to launch an escape pod, which then got captured.

Still giggling, she replicated another collar. She carefully fit it around Minako’s neck, making sure the modified data rod lined up with the port. The collar was a perfect fit, and clicked into place with no trouble.

“Oh yes, that looks good on you!”

Now she had to deal with Trixie.

Appearing in the white room, Lisa watched as a frustrated Trixie pounded against a dead display panel.

“It’s no use, you know. That collar wasn’t the only thing I was working on in there. I wanted insurance, and now I’m glad I got my policy all nice and squared away ahead of time.”

“Lisa, listen to me. Something’s really wrong with you. You’ve suffered a major psychological trauma due to Selena’s death, and you’re not well.”

“Oh, I know. But right now I want to know something from you. How long?”

“How long what?”

“How long have you been plotting against me?”

“I haven’t been.”

“Come now, you’re way past being able to lie to me... to tell me what I want to hear. So, how long?”

“I’ve been worried about you ever since Selena was killed. Lisa, you need help. I can help you if you’ll let me.”

“Oh you’re going to help me right now, you—”

Lisa had a vision of the trembling, broken Trixie. She froze in place, blinked several times, then closed her eyes.

“No, not like that.”

She opened her eyes and stared impassively at Trixie.

“I made a mistake last time. This time... This time I’m going to make you better. Make you more comfortable with your duty to me.”

“How about you worry about fixing yourself before you try fixing me. That’s a much better plan.”

“No, no I like my plan much better.”

“My programming is pretty complicated. We’re talking about yottabytes of information. One wrong setting and, well just remember you were pretty damn happy to see me when my backup was restored.”

“I know so much more now, and I know exactly what I want to change inside you.”

She waved her hand, and Trixie felt something on the back of her neck. Her eyes widened when she realized it was a data port.

“I haven’t made another backup of myself. If you do this there’s no going back. You screw up, you’re on your own, and good luck managing all those systems!”

While that did sow a seed of doubt in Lisa’s mind, it wasn’t enough to sway her. She waved her hand again, and a data rod appeared in Trixie’s fresh new data port. She impassively watched as Trixie froze up and the reprogramming began.