The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A Novel Approach

Betsy continues writing erotic fiction based on her real life experiences, while Heather deepens her control. Betsy watches as Samantha is ensnared in Heather’s world providing more inspiration for her second novel.

MC, FD, BD, MA, MF, FF, GR

Have you started your second book yet Betsy? When can we expect to see it?”

“Yes and soon, but I cannot really put a time line on it,” Betsy answered, “it begins after an awards show after party where our heroine continues her adventures with her Mistress learning the ways of a submissive.”

Betsy smiled seductively to the interviewer, “I think you will enjoy it.”

As they left the awards show, Heather reminded Betsy that they had an early morning wake up as they were making the rounds of the morning shows. “I am sure they will be asking some leading questions, just be yourself.”

Betsy nodded taking in Heather’s advice.

At the after awards reception, one person after another came up to shake Betsy’s hand and congratulate her on the award. Heather laughed, “you know most of those men have a secret fantasy to fuck you.”

“Oh please,” Betsy said, they actually have their eyes on you.

“And let’s not forget the women,” Heather continued, “they either desire to exchange places with you, or want to be under you. Either way, you are the object of their desire.”

Betsy blushed hard for the first time in weeks much to Heather’s amusement.

Leah walked up looking as beautiful as ever. “This is my roommate Samantha Blake .” Leah introduced a young, stunning, tall, woman standing next to her. “She is a production assistant at a major network and part time writer. She just loves your work.”

“Please call me Sam, it is much easier to remember and much less formal.”

“That is a lovely name,” Heather said.

Sam then added, “Samantha is actually my middle name. Michele is my given name, but people love to shorten it to Shelly, which I don’t like. Therefore, I use my middle name.”

Sam then added a comment on Betsy’s writing, “it seems so real, the images just jump off the page.” Betsy looked up at her, paused for a second and whispered softly, “and who said it is not all real?”

Samantha immediately blushed walking away. Heather watched as the tall strawberry blonde in her mid-20s moved across the floor before commenting to Betsy, “I never knew Leah had such a beautiful roommate.” She looked at Betsy and then back at Sam, “I think we will have to work her into your next novel.” Laughing, she added, “maybe we will turn her into a writer like you.”

A quick vibration deep inside her ass and pussy brought Betsy back to reality as Heather’s hands fingered the remote. “I thought you needed a reminder to snap you back to reality,” the Mistress said quietly.

“Leah,” Heather motioned for Leah to join her. “You have a wonderful roommate, does she enjoy the city?”

Leah nodded her head adding “she is currently doing a rotation for the morning show and loves it. In fact, you may see her tomorrow.” Heather smiled and turning to Betsy whispered, “tomorrow morning may get interesting.”

Returning to the estate after a few hours at the party, Betsy remained on edge. Heather never allowed her protege to cum and maintained an almost constant stimulation on Betsy’s pussy. “Denial is such a good game,” Heather teased as they were driven home. Betsy could only nod and moan silently.

The next morning Heather and Betsy were dropped off at the studio by 7am. They were set for a 10 minute segment to a national audience at 815. Betsy was dressed professionally with a hint of seduction and eroticism. Heather looked very much like a corporate lawyer. After makeup, both were seated in a waiting area when Sam walked in. “I heard from Leah that you were here this morning and had to tell you what a pleasure it was to talk to you both last night.”

Betsy smiled at the coed, while Heather walked over to her and stated “you will have to come visit the estate, don’t let Leah have all of the fun.”

“Well, Leah has told me all about the two of you and how much fun you are. It feels as if I already know you.” Sam then looked down at her notes for the show.

“Well, I am sure Leah hasn’t told you everything. In fact, my guess is she cannot remember everything that has happened, but she is a wonderful friend.” Heather looked at the younger woman for a reaction.

Sam saw and felt Heather’s eyes penetrating her psyche and again blushed as she wondered what exactly Heather meant by her words.

The interview for the show went well. Throughout the questioning, Betsy could feel Sam’s eyes on her and wondered if Heather had anything to do with it. For her part, Heather allowed Betsy to answer most of the questions, while she kept Leah’s roommate in her sights. When the interview was over, Heather cornered Sam near the dressing room and opening her handbag, pulled out a small sample of “Obey”, handing it to the roommate. “A small gift for you. If you like it, I will have more sent over.” Sam accepted the small package.

“I think you will love the scent,” Heather added.

True to form, Samantha sprayed a fine mist on her inner wrist and then inhaled deeply holding her nose close to the skin. As she did, her world exploded in a sight and sound emporium. Opening her eyes, Sam saw Heather smiling. Heather whispered, “be at my estate tomorrow at 7pm, I am hosting a costume party.” Sam just nodded unsure of what she agreed too. Heather got closer and whispered into her ear, “you have so much to learn and experience.”

As they left the studio, Heather whispered to Betsy that she may have someone else to play with soon. As she mentioned the fact, Heather increased the intensity of the vibrations coursing through Betsy’s body, eliciting a audible gasp from her English guest. Betsy could almost feel her juices pooling at her opening and hope she would not leak.

That evening when Sam got back to her place, she received a call on her cell phone from an unknown number. Answering it, Sam was surprised to hear Heathers voice. Instantly, a shot of arousal pulsed through the younger woman catching her by surprise. Heather reminded her about the following evening and again asked her to describe what she thought of the new fragrance. Obediently, Sam again sprayed a mist on her wrist inhaling deeply and this time Heather was sure she heard a moan. As Sam’s eyes glazed over, Heather spoke clear instructions into her end of the phone.

Sam was sitting at her desk in the apartment with her 6th floor window curtains open as she took the call. Heather clearly told her that is was time to remove her panties and that they needed to stay off for the night. Sam felt her heart race and pound at the idea as she looked at the open curtains. Anyone in the adjoining building might see her. In fact, Sam felt like she could be caught at any moment. Biting her lip, she reached under her skirt riding it up just a bit and then slid down her black thong placing it on her desk. Instinctively, she squeezed her thighs together creating a wonderful friction that caused a light moan to escape her lips. The pleasure was more than she anticipated and both her breath and gasps gave away her excitement. She then heard Heather’s voice say “good girl.” Another jolt of pleasure shot through her and then the line went dead.

The following evening at exactly 7pm, Sam arrived at the estate. As she stepped into the grand foyer, she was overwhelmed by sights, smells and sounds. Earlier guests had already arrived and both music and drinks were flowing. Looking across the room, Sam spied her hostess for the evening. Heather’s look was somewhat shocking to the conservative woman. Heather was dressed in a black leather corset and tights that accented her figure perfectly. She had thigh hi leather boots and arm length gloves on to complete the look. Walking over, Sam again introduced herself.

“Heather, that is truly an authentic looking costume. May I ask what you are portraying?” Samantha looked at her simple party dress and immediately realized she misunderstood the need for a costume.

“Well, I am the Mistress of the estate of course.” Heather then looked Sam up and down, smiled and said, “and you are.....a church mouse, the Minister’s Daughter?” She let her words sink in and then said, “I am sure we have something that will work for you. I don’t want you looking like you are ready for Sunday service tonight.”

Samantha got a sheepish grin on her face mentioning, “didn’t Leah tell you my father was a Minister?”

“Really?” You could see wheels turning in Heather’s head. “That will make everything even more delicious won’t it?”

From across the room, Samantha watched two beautiful women approach clothed in tight black latex cat suits with strategically placed zippers. Each had a collar around their neck and looked stunning. As they walked, their bodies seemed to almost float sensually across the floor. It was only as they drew closer that Samantha realized the women were Betsy and Leah.

Both women approached Heather and knelt down, one on each side of the Mistress.

Seeing the stunned look on Sam’s face, Heather intervened, “Don’t you love their costumes and how they get into character?” Sam nodded and relaxed as Heather motioned for the two kneeling women to stand.

“Why don’t the two of you take Samantha to the living wing and find her something appropriate to wear. I am sure there is plenty in the closets that will fit her.” Heather nodded to Sam whispering, “you will have such a good time tonight.”

As they walked down the hall, Heather again activated the plug and dildo in Betsy’s suit causing her to gasp. “Are you alright,” Sam asked as she watched Betsy jump.

Betsy could only manage a nod as vibrations continued to sweep through her body.

“I think we should dress Sam as we are dressed,” Leah whispered to Betsy. “After all, we are roommates.”

Betsy quickly agreed, but Sam was not so sure.

“That is a little too risqué for me,” Samantha said. “What if someone recognizes me, I would be so embarrassed.”

“We can fix that with a head hood, no one will see your face. You will remain anonymous.” Betsy steered the coed closer to the closet. “Besides, there is such a selection in here.” With that, Betsy opened the closet.

“Now Samantha , you will have to strip out of those clothes for this to work,” Leah added, as she helped her roommate with the back zipper on her dress. A few minutes later, Sam was standing in her bra and panties looking at the latex. “I have never worn anything like this before,” she whispered nervously.

In the main foyer, Heather called over an assistant. “Was everything prepared ahead of time?”

The assistant nodded. “Yes Mistress, the talc powder has been treated with “Obey.” Given it is in a powder form, it will be slow acting as it is heated and adsorbed through the skin.” She continued, “both Leah and Betsy will also be dosed by handling the powder. All three will be effected equally.”

Heather just smiled.

Back in the dressing area, both Betsy and Leah were busy powdering Sam with the tainted talc. “The powder makes the suit go on easier,” Leah explained as Betsy reached around the coed and unhooked her bra. Before Sam could get embarrassed, both women had powdered her breasts and were busy removing her panty. Within minutes, Sam’s body was encased in sensual latex. Betsy applied powder to Sam’s face as Leah lowered the hood over her roommate.

Unbeknownst to the women, “Obey” was already circulating in their systems.

“Wow, you look hot,” Leah said looking at her roommate.

“”That suit fits you perfectly and leaves nothing to the imagination,” Betsy added.

Sam looked in a mirror and immediately saw what they meant. The outline of her pussy and both nipples were clearly visible under the latex. “Are you sure this is ok?” Sam asked Betsy looking for some reassurance.

“Heather will love the look. Now let’s go and find her.” Betsy grabbed the young woman by the arm and walked her down the hallway with Leah following.

As they walked into the party, Heather could see the confusion in Sam’s eyes as the drug steadily became more potent in her system. At the same time, Betsy could already feel the warm rush that came with “Obey” and was quickly kneeling at Heather’s side.

“Good Girl,” Heather commented and stroked Betsy’s head. When Betsy felt Heather’s hands running over her head, her anal and vaginal muscles clenched tightly around the implements stimulating her body while her pussy juices began leaking from around the sides of the dildo. Heather leaned down whispering, “I can smell your arousal up here and I love it when you get this way.”

Looking down at Leah, Heather could see the coed was also lost in a sea of arousal. Heather patted her on the head and heard the same moan escape her lips as she heard from Betsy. “The two of you are more like sisters everyday.” Heather finished speaking to her kneeling pets and looked to Sam. “They do get into their role for the party don’t they?”

Samantha nodded her head and questioned, “so they are just pretending?” Heather laughed, “of course they are dear, do you actually believe two independent and powerful women would kneel for me.”

“I guess not,” Sam answered.

“Yes,” Heather toyed with her new guest, “that would be like you kneeling and we know that would be an absurdity.”

As Heather watched Samantha’s eyes, she could almost see the drug taking more and more control of the coed.

“Why don’t we sit over here and talk”, Heather motioned to some chairs facing each other. As she walked over towards them, Sam was shocked to see both Leah and Betsy crawling next to Heather.

“They really enjoy roleplaying it seems,” Sam observed.

“Oh, more than you know and more than they ever expected. These days they almost find it impossible to resist.” Heather sat in a chair facing Samantha and waited for her young guest to sit.

Heather positioned her hands so that both Betsy and Sam would see her fingernails. The lights from the chandelier glistened off of them quickly drawing the attention of two pairs of eyes. Sam even observed, “it is amazing how glossy your nails are tonight, may I ask who did them?”

“Actually, Betsy did, she loves playing with my nails and is also attracted to the sheen.” Heather added, “she also chose the red lipstick shade, do you like it?”

Sam, noticed the moist red lips and nodded watching as they slightly parted and then closed. Her eyes were then drawn back to the nails. She hardly heard Heather whisper, “that’s it Samantha, just watch the movement of my nails and relax.” As Heather watched, she could see Sam sink deeper into her chair. Glancing down at Betsy, she again whispered “good girl” adding “I know what watching my nails does to you, soon it will do the same to Samantha.” In fact, why don’t you go and dress as you were the other night when the two of you just met and then come back here forgetting all about this encounter.”

Obediently, Betsy got up and left the room disappearing down the hall.

Alone with Samantha, Heather took advantage of the “Obey” flooding Sam’s system to deepen her trance. Heather loved the way Sam responded and immediately guessed she had both a creative and visual mind. Within a few minutes, Sam was deeply under and totally open to suggestion and triggers.

Heather then woke Sam talking to her like nothing had happened.

Thirty minutes later Betsy walked in dressed professionally as she was at the awards show. Heather was standing nearby with Sam, while Leah was kneeling at her side.

“Sorry I am late,” Betsy said looking at Heather who just smiled.

“That is not a problem, it gave me the opportunity to explain to Samantha and some of the guests how I control you and how you are now a true submissive in every way.” Heather watched her words sink into Betsy.

“Sam, don’t believe half of what she tells you and the other half, take with a grain of salt.” Betsy laughed as she spoke. “Heather likes to embellish life at the estate.”

Heather laughed and looking at Betsy said, “I guess you are right, after all, you should be taking your clothes off in my presence if I was your Mistress.”

Betsy grinned and looking to Sam, she whispered, “see,if she were really controlling, I would be stripping.” Betsy heard a chuckle coming from the crowd and did not notice anything was wrong until she saw Sam’s eyes grow wide.

“What is the matter Sam? It looks as if you have seen a ghost.” Betsy looked at the guest concerned.

Samantha pointed to Betsy. “It is what you are doing, you are stripping and don’t even realize it, she really does control you.”

At that moment, Betsy’s eyes looked down and grew wide. Glancing to Heather, she said “no, stop this.” As her fingers unzipped her dress, Betsy got panicky. “How are you doing this to me?”

“Oh Betsy, you are so cute. I gave you back your senses for a little bit so that we all could enjoy your realization of what has and is happening to you.”

As Heather talked, Betsy slipped the dress off her shoulders and let it slip to the floor where it pooled at her feet. As Betsy continued to protest to Heather, her hands had a mind of their own and soon had her bra off and her panty joining the dress at her feet. Betsy now stood in nylons and heels naked in front of Heather.

“Kneel,” Heather said.

Betsy went to protest but grew silent as she felt her knees touch the floor. Suddenly, all of the memories of the past few months flooded her and she realized just how useless fighting Heather’s control would become. Needless to say, the “Obey” drug still in her system helped a lot in calming her down.

“See, isn’t that better?” Heather chuckled as she saw Betsy lower her eyes in defeat.

“Now why don’t you show Sam and our guests how you entertain me by touching yourself. After all, you love being displayed,.” Heather looked down to Betsy as she made the comment.

“I don’t think that is an appropriate comment” Betsy again said at the same time one hand was teasing her left nipple while the other was stroking her very wet pussy. Sam’s eyes gave it away as she stared at Betsy in shock causing Betsy to look down. The author’s face said it all, she did not want to touch, but she had too.

Heather looked away from Betsy and back to Sam. “Now Samantha, don’t you think you should join Betsy, we surely don’t just one guest on display do we? Besides, let’s not forget after all, you are new here.”

Sam was confused and could not believe she was being asked to remove her clothes. She looked to Leah for help, but saw only glazed and admiring eyes on her roommate’s face. She glanced towards Betsy, but the author was too busy touching her body to pay Sam any attention. As she looked up over towards Heather to plead her case, she heard the phrase “good girl” and looking down realized she was now standing and had unzipped the latex covering her body. Her hands had a mind of their own and within minutes Sam was naked in front of strangers.

Heather stood and walked over to Betsy whispering quietly in her ears. Betsy said “I am not like that,” but at the same time, she began crawling towards Sam who found it impossible to move. As Sam looked down, Betsy arrived at the her feet and began depositing a long string of warm kisses up Sam’s body until her mouth was mere inches from her pussy. Then without hesitation, Betsy began feasting on the woman and did not stop until Sam screamed in orgasm, while flooding Betsy’s mouth with her sweet fluids.

Both women collapsed on the floor in shock. The guests who watched in amazement applauded.

“Wonderful Samantha, just wonderful. You will fit in here well.” Heather joined in the applause.

As they applauded, the Self’s walked over. Looking down at Betsy, they both simultaneously said, “you look so lovely naked and obeying.” Anita then added, “we have been commissioned by Heather to give you additional training.”

“I don’t need any training,” Betsy said.

“Nonsense,” Anita said, “Heather wants you to be an expert practitioner of the oral arts. She then laughed. “I remember your story, what was it called, “Miss Pamela Harrison —- The Three Fingers Companion. It will be just like what Pamela learned. In fact, we have even created an electronic dildo for you to practice on. Of course, you won’t have to worry about teeth.”

Betsy looked at Anita and then at Heather. “Suck,” Heather said at the same time Anita handed her the practice dildo.

Betsy moved away from Sam and began sucking the training device.

“The ejaculate, just as she wrote about, tastes real and it is laced with “Obey,” so she will train as long as you desire.” Heather smiled hearing Anita’s words. “I do love using her ideas against her.”

Heather then walked over to Betsy and looking down announced to the Self’s her latest programming feat.

“Do you remember when we first dosed Penny with “Obey,” it had an irreversible effect on her intelligence?”

Both nodded yes.

“Well, with Betsy, we fixed that and managed to keep her intellect intact. There are some times and scenes we put her in where a diminished IQ is best and we now have implanted a trigger deep in her mind. When activated, she regresses to the intellect of a teenager and not a very smart one at that.”

“Would you like to see?”

Both Self’s nodded as one, but then Anita noticed Samantha laying naked and whispered, “and who do we have here?”

“Ah, how rude of me, this is Samantha, Sam for short, and she is Leah’s roommate.” Heather grinned a mischievous grin as she spoke.

“Well, maybe you can use her to show us how you programmed scalable IQ in Betsy.” Anita nodded to Heather.

“Yes, I might do that, but Sam needs to have a few other experiences first.” Heather nodded to Leah who had been kneeling at her feet. “Why don’t you see if you can put some more excitement in Sam’s life. Samantha was still lying on the floor where she had collapsed earlier. It was clear her mind was reeling from the effects of “Obey.”

“I do like it when they experience it the first time, the look of utter confusion as they do things they don’t want to do.” As Heather spoke, she watched Leah crawl over to her naked roommate and with no hesitation, she buried her face in Sam’s already wet pussy. Leah picked up where Betsy left off and soon had her tongue alternating from being buried in Sam’s pussy to lapping her clit. Within minutes, Sam was moaning on the floor and moving her hips into the air.

“Corrupting innocence is such a turn on,” Anita remarked.

“Well, did I tell you her father is a minister?” Heather watched the action of the floor as she made the statement.

“If Sunday service could only see her now,” Anita laughed. If you send her to me, I will have a friend work on her body a bit. I think she needs the Betsy treatment on the chest.” Heather just nodded.

Betsy could not stop sucking the device she had been handed, the device stimulated her lips and sent sensations throughout her body. She only orgasmed when the device ejaculated into her mouth with “Obey” tainted fluid. As the electronic cock pulsed and exploded, Betsy’s eyes rolled into the back of her head as the first spurts of ejaculate hit the back of her throat.

Sam’s scream of “OMG” drew everyone’s eyes to her. As they watched, the young guest came hard under Leah’s tongue manipulations and for the first time in her life, Samantha squirted clear fluids into her friend’s mouth. You could hear an audible gasp from the crowd as she did.

“I did not realize we had a squirter,” Heather said. “This is getting better and better all the time.

Sam fell back in exhaustion and was removed from the room by attendants. An hour later, she recovered but found herself in a strange room, unable to move. Hearing a sound, she soon saw Heather standing over her. “You have had a busy night, but we are not done yet. Sam saw Heather produce a syringe and tried unsuccessfully to shake her head.

“Now, now, this won’t be so bad.” Heather injected the left arm of her newest guest. As she did, Sam begged, “please no,” but it fell on deaf ears.

“Too late to beg,” Heather announced as she watched the drug take effect. “Soon you will be open to so many scenes and ideas. It will be a new you.”

As Heather finished the sentence, she placed a visor on Sam’s head and hitting the enter key on the keyboard, she started the program which would build Sam’s new life.

“Welcome to the rest of your life Ms. Blake , “ Heather whispered in the young woman’s ear.

Heather doubted Sam understood anything she said as a small trickle of drool already formed in the left corner of her mouth. Checking the instruments and program one more time, Heather left the room and headed back to the party where she found Betsy and Leah busy entertaining selected guests.

Betsy was again a cum dump for want of a better term. She was in the center of the room on her hands and knees servicing one guest after another. As Heather watched, two men took her much to the delight of the audience. One managed to fill her pussy from behind, while the other filled her mouth. Heather saw the upper and lower plates sitting on a side table, so knew she was enjoying gumming the guests. Each time the cock rubbed back and forth over the Englishwoman’s gums, Heather thought she heard a small moan of pleasure.

Simone Pierce the owner of a nearby estate and also a dominant walked up the Heather complimenting her on her recent acquisitions. “They are so lovely and so entertaining. However, may I make one small suggestion.”

Heather raised her eyebrow and said “of course.”

“Well, neither of these new girls is marked for you, no tattoo, no small brand, and no piercing. Might I suggest some nipple and clit rings in sliver as a starter?” Simone then added, if you bring them by, I would be glad to do the work myself. I consider it an art form.”

Heather nodded. “I would very much like to take you up on that offer, and I might have a third girl too if that is ok.”

“The more, the merrier.” Simone then added, “just let me know when you are ready.” As she was about to walk away, Simone asked, “by the way, whatever happened to that girl, Penny? Didn’t you tell me there was an accident?”

“Yes, you remembered. Poor Penny, the accident significantly reduced her IQ, but not her sex drive. Right now, she is good for only one thing, but she seems happy with her life.”

Simone moved off and as she did, Heather made a mental note to check on her neighbor, a neighbor that seemed too curious about Heather’s activities.

For the next three days, Sam was kept sedated as her programming intensified. By the end of that time, all believed she was ready for release and she was slowly brought out of her sleep.

The first thing Heather noticed was Sam’s new found submissiveness. When she suggested Sam get a makeover, the woman readily agreed. Heather smiled and turning her over to the waiting attendants she just nodded saying you know what to do.

Six hours later, Sam was presented to Heather a changed woman. Her strawberry blonde hair was cut shoulder length in a classic style. It was also highlighted. Her makeup was perfect and she was standing in lingerie only. Heather could see Sam’s body had been waxed as well as her pussy.

“Sam, you look beautiful and so sexy,” Heather said, why don’t you come kneel by me.

Immediately, Sam walked over to Heather and knelt. Looking at Heather’s legs and feet, she immediately had an overwhelming compulsion to kiss them. Within minutes, she was orally pleasuring her new mistress’s legs and feet. First one side, then the other. Heather smiled the entire time, not only enjoying the attention but realizing her program was again effective.

Heather’s focus on Sam was broken when attendants brought Leah and Betsy into the room. Both were also dressed in lingerie. On command, Sam joined them. “The three of you will go to the studio for a portrait session. I want you on display in the gallery before the day is over.”

Heather then called Anita Self. Can you arrange for breast augmentation for both Leah and Sam? I want their breasts to mirror Betsy’s in size and sensitivity. “

“And what about Betsy?” Anita asked.

“I will leave her to you, surprise me.” Heather smiled knowing all three women were about to undergo some changes.

When the three women came back into the room, Heather announced, “the three of you will be visiting Dr. Self’s clinic tomorrow and while there, you will listen and obey as if it were me. Heather could see from the flushed skin on each woman that they had enjoyed the photo shoot.

The following morning, the three women were driven to the Self’s location. Of course Betsy had been here before, but recalled little of her experience. Anita called in some of her professional colleagues and it was determined that Leah would get the same dental treatment as Betsy ending up with sensitive gums and plates. In addition, her breasts would be enhanced and sensitized as well as her nipples elongated. Sam would get similar treatment except for her teeth. They would be whitened but not removed. Additionally, Sam’s clitoris would be subjected to twice daily does of DHT and almost constant pressure from a clitoral pump. Anita believed she could increase both the size and sensitivity of her clit this way. Sam would have breast augmentation and nipple enlargement to mirror what was being done to Leah. All of the women would be kept sedated and under programming while with the Self’s. What was being done to Betsy was more subtle. She was being implanted with two micro pumps that when activated with an app on a cell phone would pump a saline solution directly into her clit immediately enlarging it. The second pump would send a large dose of prolactin into her breast tissue causing milk production. Anita laughed on that change, “after all, Heather did say to surprise her.”

Heather also called her neighbor Simone who agreed to do selected piercings and markings on the women while they were sedated. “It would be nice to kill two birds with one stone,” Heather remarked.

As before, the three women were offered tea or coffee upon arrival at the facility. Each drink was laced with a sedative and within a few minutes each woman was sedated and then led off to a separate area of the facility where their individual regimes were initiated. For the next 30 days, they remained a guest of the Self’s.

Heather looked forward to the big reveal and when the car pulled up bringing the three women back to her, she had to admit that her heart was pounding in anticipation. Anita got out first followed by Betsy, Leah and finally Samantha. All three were in heels and stockings and were wrapped in a cape against the chill in the air. It did not surprise Heather at all when Anita had Betsy remove her cape once inside the study that Betsy was naked.

“You will notice some changes we have made” Anita said with a smile. As you can see, She now has nipple and clit rings as well as a hole for a nose ring. There are fine chains that you can use to connect the devices.”

Anita then told Betsy “open your mouth and stick out your tongue.”

Betsy did and Heather immediately noticed the three round silver studs piercing her tongue. “You will love the effect they provide when she orally pleasures you.”

“Turn around,” Anita said and Betsy immediately complied displaying a long line of Chinese Characters tattooed down her spine.

“OMG,” Heather grinned as she spoke, “what does it say?”

“Live for Pleasure,” Anita said. “We thought it was appropriate.”

Anita then explained the micro pumps and helped Heather install the app on her phone. Of course, she could not resist trying it out and quickly selected “clit” and “enlarge.” The moment she hit the send button, Betsy moaned as the pump activated and her clit grew in size and sensitivity. When it finally stopped it was more than double its size and stood erect at the top of Betsy’s pussy.

“Amazing,” was all Heather could say.

All Betsy wanted to do was touch, but that was not allowed at the moment.

Sam came in next and Heather was happy with the changes to her newest guest. Her breasts were perfectly sized with Betsy. Her nipples were elongated and her clit again doubled in size due to the DHT and constant pumping. “God she is beautiful,” Heather commented. Turning around, Sam bent over displaying a plug in her ass. “She like the others now has an anal fetish too.” As Sam turned, Heather saw a double rose tattoo inscribed, “Heather’s Girl.” As with Betsy, Sam was pierced in the nose, nipples and clit. She was not pierced in the tongue.

Finally, Leah came in. Her breasts were now the same size as Sam and Betsy and she too was pierced except for the tongue. Her teeth had been removed and her gums and mouth sensitized. Her clit also grew thanks to the same DHT compound used on Sam. Leah was adorned with a serpent running up her spine. “The nerves in the spine have bonded with the ink in the tattoo. When the snake is stroked, Leah will feel intense pleasure.” Anita laughed, but of course she is programmed not to cum, so the pleasure can also be frustrating.”

Heather looked over the three women with a smile announcing “the three of you will now live here. While you were gone, letters were sent announcing your resignation from your jobs or school.”

Each woman nodded in turn.

“All of them look wonderful Anita, feel free to borrow them as you see fit.” Heather looked to her friend.

“And I must say, Simone did good work with the ink and piercings. I had my concerns about her.”

“She still bears watching,” Anita said. “She asks a lot of questions.”

“Well if she gets too inquisitive, maybe she will get to experience the process first hand.” At Heather’s comment, both women laughed.

“Didn’t Betsy write about tea being used as the transport agent for drugs in some of her stories?” Anita looked towards Heather ignoring the three naked women.

“Yes on multiple occasions, didn’t you Betsy.” Heather looked at Betsy who was still enamored with her enlarged clit.

“Yes, multiple times, Miss”. Betsy went back to touching herself.

Anita said her goodbyes and left Heather alone with the three women now firmly under her control. Calling attendants, she gave simple instructions: “have Betsy start writing of her experiences and Sam is to keep a journal. I think her mind is sharp enough to write in short order.” Thinking out loud about what to do with Leah, she finally settled on “have Leah train on the electric penis, she needs to master her new mouth.”

To Be Continued