The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A Novel Approach Part 2

Betsy continues writing erotic fiction based on her real life experiences, while Heather deepens her control. Betsy watches as Samantha is ensnared in Heather’s world providing more inspiration for her second novel.

MC, FD, BD, MA, MF, FF, GR

Anita said her goodbyes and left Heather alone with the three women now firmly under her control. Calling attendants, she gave simple instructions: “have Betsy start writing of her experiences and Sam is to keep a journal. I think her mind is sharp enough to write in short order.” Thinking out loud about what to do with Leah, she finally settled on “have Leah train on the electric penis, she needs to master her new mouth.”

The attendants moved the women to their respective rooms. Prior to writing, Betsy was instructed to bend over and she again felt the familiar sensation of cold lube being pressed into her ass. This sensation was immediately followed by the now familiar butt plug which felt larger given her thirty day hiatus. Once is was settled into place, Betsy was handed a dildo for her pussy, which she obediently inserted without question. Only then was she allowed to sit and open her laptop. To her surprise, when she powered on the laptop, the plug and dildo activated.

One attendant looked at the other and whispered, “I wonder how long it will take her to figure out that the keystrokes increase the intensity. Whenever she types, she feels pleasure.”

“I guess Heather wants to positively reinforce her writing,” the other answered, but added, “she still won’t be able to cum.”

Samantha was taken to her room and given an electronic notepad. “You will keep a journal of your experiences that can be used for your future novel.” The attendant added, “keep good notes as the Mistress can inspect them at anytime.”

“Now bend over please.”

Samantha looked somewhat surprised and hesitated. As she did, one attendant looked to the other and producing a small compact, opened it and blew the fine powder of “Obey” directly into Sam’s face. Instinctively, she inhaled with the desired results.

“Bend over please.”

Sam immediately bent at the waist and quickly felt a cold lubricant being massaged around her ass. She wanted to yell “no,” but the sensations created, thanks to the nerve endings enhanced during her stay with Anita, made it impossible. Suddenly, the massaging stopped and she felt a pressure, as for the first time a plug pushed past her anal sphincter. It was a new sensation and she gasped as she was penetrated. She could almost feel her anal muscles grip the intruding device holding it in place. She never felt so full.

“You may stand.”

Betsy stood up and as she did, a dildo was inserted into her pussy.

“She’s a tight one and will enjoy this sensation,” one of the attendants remarked.

With that, Samantha was told to sit down and start her journal. As with Betsy, vibrations ripped into her body from both instruments. New to the feeling, she moaned out loud. The moaning was rewarded with a ball gag fastened around Sam’s head.

“You will learn to control your emotions and unless you want to be punished, do not cum.” With those words, the attendants left the room. Sam tried to type in her journal, but each keystroke sent a small jolt of erotic energy into her body. As she sat there, Sam grew wetter and wetter. Not only that, but blood flow increased to her nipples and clit which caused each to elongate and stand firm.

At the same time, Leah in her room, was sitting on the floor naked and sucking on her electronic penis. “I hear it is very addictive,” an attendant laughed.

“Well, she seems to be enjoying. Can you believe they pulled all of her teeth?” The attendant continued to look at Leah who had a glazed look in her eyes. She commented as she was leaving, “this one is in another world.”

That evening the three women were invited to dine with Heather. Each was draped in a sheer toga like gown that was almost transparent. Sam was draped in white, Betsy in black and Leah in red. Under the gown, their naked bodies were perfectly outlined as were the piercings now adorning their skin, “The three of you look lovely,” Heather announced.

“Betsy, Samantha is new to the estate, why don’t you show her what you have learned while here.” Heather watched as Betsy walked over to Samantha, knelt looking up at her, and then gently lifted the draped fabric until the young woman’s pussy was exposed. Inhaling deeply, Betsy leaned forward and slowly ran her pierced tongue through Sam’s wetness. When the round studs adorning the tongue rolled over her clit, Sam could not suppress a moan.

A photographer had joined the dinner and was busy shooting the unfolding scene.

Samantha was not accustomed to such a public display nor to having her picture taken, but found she was unable to resist Betsy’s adoring tongue nor avoid the gaze of Heather. Sam could feel her pussy lubricating and when Betsy reached around and played with the butt plug still buried in her ass, she came and came hard, again squirting fluids into Betsy’s waiting mouth. “OMG, OMG, OMG,” were the only sounds escaping Sam’s lips.

Leah could not resist touching her own body as she watched her conservative roommate perform. Without realizing it, she was sucking on the electronic cock again while fingering her pussy. Lost in a sexual bliss, Leah did not stop until she too exploded in orgasm much to Heather’s delight.

“I have three very erotic woman here,” she said to the photographer, “I hope you get some nice prints for the gallery.”

Heather reached across for her phone on the table and picking it up, the women could see her fingers flying across the keyboard. Looking up, Heather stared at Betsy who immediately felt a jolt of excitement in her pussy and then she realized her clit was growing. “OMG, my clit is huge” Betsy moaned unable to keep her fingers off of it. Continuing playing with her phone, Heather again sent a command over her wireless network and once again Betsy moaned.

As Leah and Samantha watched, Betsy’s nipples seemed to grow and elongate under the sheer material. Betsy’s left hand was busy pinching her nipple when the first wet spot appeared on the thin material of the draped gown. “OMG, I am leaking,” Betsy moaned unable to control her touches. “How is this happening.” As Heather watched, Betsy’s breasts grew swollen and the leaking increased.

“Suckle on her Sam. Suckle On her Leah” Heather watched intently as the two roommates positioned themselves on each side of the Englishwoman and lowering their lips, each in turn sucked a firm nipple into their mouths avoiding the nipple rings when possible. Betsy immediately experienced her milk letdown and for the first time in her life, milk flowed freely from her nipples. Not only did milk flow, but Betsy got aroused. The more the roommates sucked, the hotter she got. Thrashing on the floor with hips pressing to the air, Betsy came and then came again. Before her breasts were drained, she had come three times.

Heather gave Betsy a chance to recover for a second. To say the Englishwoman was stunned would have been an understatement. Heather turned off the application stopping any further milk production and then called Betsy over. The exhausted, now naked woman walked over and knelt.

“I see some of your modifications surprised you?” Heather laughed and then added, “milk on demand, how lovely that it worked as the Self’s advertised.”

Heather reached to the table and took a small black box in her hands. Opening it, there were two small silver bells inside. Picking them up, Heather attached first one and then the other to the nipple rings already adorning her guest. “After that milking display, these bells are very appropriate.” Betsy turned red faced for the first time in weeks. She had nothing to say. Suddenly two large burps filled the room as first Leah and then Samantha burped overfilled with Betsy’s breast milk.

Heather looked down commenting, “I actually think you produced more than Penny. Maybe we will have to have a contest.”

The three women were sent back to their respective rooms.

The following day, Heather summoned Betsy into her study. Betsy arrived naked except for a garter belt, nylons and heels. Heather could actually hear the light tingling of bells as she approached which brought a smile to her face.

“Betsy, I have some news. The Self’s have asked for you by name to participate in a new experiment. Given all they have done for me, I had to say yes. Now don’t worry, it is nothing dangerous and I think you will enjoy it. They assure me anything they do to you is reversible.” Heather looked for a response but saw nothing but fear.

“I was thinking it might be time to go home and finish my book. I have plenty to write about.” Betsy looked down unable to stare into her Mistresses’ eyes.

“Nonsense,” Heather said sternly, “you are done when I say you are done and there are more experiences ahead of you.”

Betsy nodded resigning herself to her fate, just stood there.

“The Self’s said that you can bring someone with you. Who do you choose, Leah or Samantha?”

“I cannot make such a choice and possibly change a woman’s life,” Betsy answered.

Aggravated, Heather glared at Betsy and whispered, “simply fine then, Samantha it will be.”

Samantha was notified later that afternoon that she would be going back to the Self’s for a short stay. Given her programming, she just smiled and nodded her head.

The following day, Betsy and Samantha were delivered to the Self’s facility.

“Do you know why you are here?” Anita Self asked.

“Well, possibly because your husband needs another blowjob,” Betsy laughed.

“Hardly,” Anita smiled. Given the success of your ‘milking’ the other day. My team here wants to see how far we can push it. After all, there is a growing demand for human milk. It is quite the fetish rage.”

Betsy looked at Anita incredulously saying, “I will be returning home soon and finishing my new novel, I won’t have time for this.”

Anita just laughed as she walked towards Betsy suddenly misting her in a fine cloud of “Obey.” Betsy managed to say “noooo” before her lungs filled with the mist which was quickly transferred throughout her body. Samantha looked on stunned and was trying to turn and leave when the second cloud hit her. Within minutes, both women were docile and agreeable.

When Betsy regained her senses, she was in what looked like a hospital room and the Self’s along with others were around her bed.

“Ahh, welcome back to consciousness,” Anita said.

“How long have I been out” Betsy asked groggily.

“Exactly 10 days,” Anita said. “We wanted to get it right.”

“Get what right?” Betsy murmured.

Handing Betsy a mirror, Anita pulled back the sheet covering Betsy announcing “the new you.”

Betsy looked into the mirror eyes widening in dismay moaning “what have you done to me?”

Staring back at Betsy was her face, but it had been changed. There now was a large nose ring penetrating her septum. Her right ear was tagged with the number 001. The irises in her eyes seemed coal black and looking down her body, Betsy saw her breasts were huge as were her nipples.

“Why?” she asked.

“Well, we thought that if we were to milk you like a cow, we should have you act as a cow.” Anita added, “Heather thought it might be a good experience.”

With that, the door opened and in walked an assistant followed by Samantha crawling on the floor. Betsy looked down at the young woman. Her lips were puffy, her breasts hung low to the ground almost spilling from her chest. Her nose and ears were like Betsy’s except she wore the number 002.

“Do you see how content she looks,” Anita smiled. “It is all part of the experience.” With that the attendant dropped an apple on the floor and Samantha crawled over to it and began chewing it clearly enjoying the treat. Samantha looked up at Betsy and tried to talk, but all that came out was “mooo.”

Betsy looked shocked.

“We have discovered that the best milk production is achieved when we lower the IQ. Samantha was trial and error, but we settled on almost subhuman intellect and trusted pure animal instinct. Of course the process can be reversed.” Betsy stopped listening to Heather as the woman talked. Instead she focused on Samantha. Her eyes were dull and void of expression.

“Yes, for all intents and purposes, she believes she is a cow.”

“This is not me, I am not interested in this experience.”

“Of course not,” Anita said, “you need to remember, so we have changed things up.” Pausing for effect, Anita then continued. “You will act like a cow but remember everything as a human. I warn you, it might be frustrating, but you will be able to write about it with ease.”

“I will do nothing like that,” Betsy yelled, much to Anita’s amusement.

“Let me show you an app on my phone,” Anita said. She walked over to where Betsy had gotten out of bed.

She showed Betsy the app and clicked on “001”

Betsy laughed, “I hope that I am not supposed to be impressed.”

Anita just smiled showed her a menu with what looked like positions. With a little dramatic flair, she clicked a stick figure kneeling.

Betsy stopped laughing when she felt her knees it the floor. A look of confusion raced across her face.

“Oh silly me,” Anita said, “cows don’t kneel, they crawl around on all fours.”

Anita clicked on the crawling stick figure and Betsy immediately fell onto her hands and knees. She could feel her heavy breasts now fall under her.

An attendant walked behind Betsy and lubricating her ass, slipped an anal plug in deeply that had a cow’s tail attached.

Taking the app, Anita went to the sound tab and under voice, she unchecked human and checked cow. When Betsy tried to say something, everyone only heard a “moo.”

Confusion and anger raced across Betsy’s face, but she could not stop what was happening. “

“Now, let’s lower the IQ a bit so that you are more accepting.” Anita slid the IQ bar to the left and Betsy felt her mind jumble in confusion. When it stopped, she was in a fog aware of what was happening, but unable to stop anything.

“Perfect,” Anita exclaimed. She then reached out and attached a big collar around Betsy’s neck with a cow bell hanging from it. “Betsy the Cow has such a nice ring.”

A handler attached a chain to the collar and pulling on it, led Betsy down the hall to another area of the facility. Samantha followed her mooing all the way.

Betsy was led into what looked like a modern stall complete with a mattress on the floor. In one corner were contraptions Betsy did not comprehend. In another corner were a series of frames and devices that again made no sense to Betsy who struggled with her emotions. Samantha was in the next stall and was “mooing” contently much to the annoyance of Betsy.

Betsy tried to stand, but could not, much to her frustration. Looking around the corner from her position on the floor, Betsy watched as Sam was led to a frame bolted to the floor. Sam was positioned inside the frame where a pad rose from the floor lifting her hips high in the air. At the same time, her arms and legs were secured. An attendant walked around Sam and placed clear suction cups on her nipples. With the flip of a switch, Betsy heard a machine start applying suction to Sam’s large breasts. Sam also heard a long drawn out “moo” from the young woman’s mouth as milk was drawn from her breasts into the cups.

As Sam was being milked, Anita’s husband walked into her stall. “Anita thinks your production will spike if you are fucked as you are milked.” He laughed adding, “I volunteered for the job.” It did not dawn on Betsy that Sam did not understand anything he was saying. As she watched from her position on the floor, he dropped his pants exposing a hard cock. Walking behind Sam in the frame, he quickly lined up his cock with her wet pussy and with a quick hip motion slid his hardness in. As he did, Betsy could see Sam shiver and then emit loud moos. At first Betsy though Sam was in pain, but when the moos continued as the Sam’s hips moved, she realized the young woman now hucow was enjoying the experience.

Anita’s husband loved the experience,grabbing onto Sam’s hips riding deep into her body. Sam was like an animal in heat and just rutted with a male. When a hand smacked Sam’s hips, she quivered and exploded with moo after moo. Sam’s pussy coated the invading cock with her fluids triggering Anita’s husband to explode firing spurt after spurt of warm cum into Sam’s womb. As he did, Sam’s breasts expressed copious amounts of milk, far more than she had given the day before.

Anita observing through a glass window smiled, “just as I suspected.”

Now it was Betsy’s turn as a young handler entered her stall. Betsy heard Anita’s voice saying, “Jim, once the milking starts, you need to fuck her real good.”

Jim replied “yes Mistress” much to Betsy’s angst.

Jim walked over and attaching a chain to Betsy’s collar pulled her over to a frame similar to the one securing Samantha.

“I understand that you are new to this,” Jim said. “Don’t fight it and it will be easier.”

Betsy was trying to scream at Jim, but only “moos” came out of her mouth. With a seemingly practiced precision, Jim soon had Betsy inside the frame with her thighs being lifted by the pad, while her arms and legs were secured. The weight of her breasts hanging low, surprised Betsy and when the cold suction cups were placed over them, she could not move enough to free her breasts. Betsy watched Jim move to the panel and felt helpless as she watched his finger move to the switch. As she heard the sound of machinery, the initial suction and sensations hit her. Betsy did not know what to expect, but she did not expect jolt after jolt of pleasure. The moos she heard we’re her own. As Jim watched, Betsy’s breasts let down and milk flowed.

“Step one down,” Jim laughed. “Now let’s see if we can stimulate some additional production.”

Betsy heard fumbling with a belt and then the sound of a zipper. She knew what was coming but was again unprepared for the sensations rushing through her body. “OMG “ she thought, “he’s huge.” Jim for his part had no trouble mounting Betsy from behind and soon has his cock buried deep inside the author. Betsy pushed back and the two were soon lost in fucking.

“ Betsy has surrendered,” Anita said to her staff. “Any resistance is gone.”

Jim could feel the tip of his cock hit Betsy’s womb with each stroke. Moos filled the air as Betsy exploded grinding back on the invading cock in a burst of animalistic lust. At the same time Jim exploded inside her body flooding her pussy with warm ejaculate. Betsy’s breasts continued to produce and it was not long before her quantity exceed Sam. As Jim pulled his cock from Betsy’s pussy, he smacked her hips and clearly said, “good girl.” A shiver ran through the author as she was freed from the frame.

For the next week, the routine continued. Each day, Betsy and Samantha were subjected to four milkings. Each milking was accompanied by a fucking. The men fucking each woman rotated, so that no woman ever saw the same man twice in a row, but over time, a trend was established. “Amazing,” Anita Self commented looking at the results of the milking, “both Betsy and Samantha produce more with a specific partner. There is a direct correlation between volume and partner. I did not expect that to manifest itself.”

Her husband chuckled, “it looks like Jim and Ray are our studs.” He then asked, “have we tried mechanical penetration as in a machine fucking.”

“No,” Anita said, “do you think we should?”

“Well given we are trying to maximize milk production, we might want to see if there is any difference.”

Just then her phone rang. It was Heather.

“Simone was here earlier today snooping around. I have her on security camera. She then asked me about Betsy and Leah and I told her they were away on a visit.”

“Well, we are doing nothing wrong, but somehow I hate her looking around. She is too nosy.” Anita sounded exasperated.

“Well, maybe we should show her the process and what we are doing,” Heather responded.

“That is risky,” Anita countered, “no telling how she will react.”

“We won’t care how she reacts as we will show her the process by putting her in the process. By the time we are finished, we can flip a coin to see who she serves.” Heather finished talking and waited for a response.

All she heard was laughter and then a whispered, “I love the way you think.”

Anita hung up and looked around.

“Now back to the idea of the fucking machine. I think we should do it, but please use Samantha as out initial subject. I want Betsy to watch and see what is coming. It will give her another point of view to write about.” Anita finished and nodded to the attendants and they scurried off to make the preparations.

That night, Betsy and Samantha had a restless sleep. Betsy’s breasts ached as they slowly filled. Every once an awhile, she heard Samantha moo, but did not know if she was uncomfortable or it was just a guttural animal reaction.

By the time daylight filtered into the area, Betsy had been moved into the area where Samantha was kept. On all fours, Betsy was uncomfortable as her breasts were full from the overnight wait. Instead of being milked, she was made to watch what was happening to Sam, who was now in the familiar frame, attached to the milking machine and in front of a device that looked like a mechanical arm with a dildo attached to the end. As she watched, the dildo was lined up with Sam’s pussy. When the milking switch was thrown, the arm started moving in and out of Sam. The suction and arm movement were perfectly synchronized and within minutes milk was flowing and Sam was moaning.

As Betsy watched, it was clear Sam was having one orgasm after another. Unlike the men, the arm never grew tired or soft. Loud moos filled the air until the machine was turned off. Looking at the impressive amount of milk extracted during the process, Anita commented, “it is clear a near continuous orgasm lead to enhanced production.”

As Betsy watched, Sam was moved over to a side mattress unable to move on her own. Anita’s eyes now turned to her and with a nod of the head, the attendants moved Betsy into position. Anita walked forward and playing with the app gave Betsy her voice back. “I want to hear your moans as the device works on you.” Anita grinned at her guest.

“Please, I have experienced enough. You know I don’t really like the hucow theme.”

“Let me correct that statement,” Anita said, “you don’t like it used on yourself, but have no problem using it on others.”

Betsy remained quiet.

“I am merely helping you understand what they are going through.” With those words, Anita walked forward and touched Betsy’s pussy finding it wet and swollen. “Your body does not lie, you find it exciting. Your pussy is exquisitely wet.”

Nodding to the attendants, Anita smiled as she watched Betsy’s breasts readied for milking, Betsy could sense the attendant behind her and knew from watching Sam’s session that the arm was being lined up for penetration.

Anita leaned forward and whispered into her ear, “just so you know, I had them put on a bigger size for you.” Before Betsy could say anything, the machines started their work. Simultaneously, her nipples were sucked while a large dildo penetrated her wet pussy. Betsy, locked into position, could do nothing but cry out “nooo,” but the “no” quickly turned to an “OMG” and then into loud moans as the first of many orgasms swept over the writer.

Anita could not help her growing arousal as she watched her guest seemingly caught in the midst of a continuous orgasm. As she stood there, she felt her pussy moisten and her nipples harden. She caught herself squeezing her thighs together in an attempt to increase her own arousal and then stopped thinking it was not time to get carried away.

The scent of sex hung in the air when Anita finally had the machine turned off. Betsy, like Samantha, produced more milk under mechanical stimulation than human stimulation. In the end, Betsy’s breasts were drained and her pussy was swollen and aching. Exhausted, she never felt the syringe as it pierced the skin on her hip. A warmness Immediately flooded her body and then a fog descended. Betsy’s reality transitioned to black.

Daylight filtered into her room waking Betsy from a deep sleep. Opening her eyes, she was in a familiar surrounding and initially wondered if it had all been a dream. When her hands went to her nipples and felt the warm silver rings adorning each one, she knew it was no dream. Getting out of bed, she headed to the shower and passing a mirror, took a moment to examine her body. Her breasts were larger, but clearly not engorged with milk. Her body was slimmer and her lips seemed puffy. Opening her mouth, Betsy saw the plates and reality again hit home. Immediately, she knew that Heather would want her to capture the details of her experience and the thoughts generated by her stay with the Self’s.

As a precaution, Betsy spoke some words to herself and was happy when she heard her own voice vs a “moo.” She immediately wondered how Samantha was doing.

Getting dressed in a skirt and blouse, Betsy made her way to breakfast where Heather was already being served. When Betsy walked in, she smiled laughing, “well, I do hope you enjoyed your last adventure.”

“I need no more,” Betsy added. I have plenty to write about now and I am thinking of what I could even do to you in my next novel.”

“Obey, would be a good theme to start with,” Heather added.

As they talked about her writing and the pages that were expected, Samantha entered the room. She was dressed only in a harness, heels and collar. She served Betsy’s breakfast silently and when Betsy asked for some milk for her tea, Samantha bent over and self-expressed her breast milk directly into the teacup.

“Samantha is still deeply controlled and learning,” Heather noted. “It will be a few weeks yet before she earns the privileges you have Betsy.”

“Right now, she is not allowed to speak. She can only obey and serve.” Heather motioned for Samantha to go away and the younger woman left the room.

“You were so cute as a cow,” Heather could not help teasing her guest.

“That was not funny and was close to torture,” Betsy complained.

“Well, anyone looking at your sessions on the frame would not think it was torture based on the sounds you were making.” Heather continued, “there is a fine line between pain and pleasure and I would say you were right on that line which is exquisite.”

Betsy looked to Heather before saying, “the use of the phone application is unfair, I never signed up for remote control.”

Heather laughed, “well, some people have smart homes, I will have smart women.” She added, just so you know, “you are the first with the new version. As long as I am connected to the internet, I can make your body do all types of delicious things.”

To prove her point, Heather put her phone in front of her and with a few keystrokes, she looked up at Betsy, smiled and hit enter.

Immediately, a rush of pure pleasure shot through Betsy’s pussy and into her clit. She grabbed the table cloth in front of her in a death grip. Her mouth fell open in a guttural cry of passion and she exploded in an intense, immediate orgasm with her head ending up resting on the table.

“Much better than remote control panties, wouldn’t you say?” Heather watched Betsy recover from her demonstration.

Looking over at Betsy, Heather commented, “maybe you will include more technology in your works. It is a wonderful thing.

She then thought for a few moments, “well, on second thought, you have in the past. Your use of the mind control device in “A Plethora of Heathers” was a unique application when it worked.”

Betsy looked over still trying to get her heartbeat down. “OMG that actually worked,” she finally managed to say.

“Yes,” and Heather added, “just think what happens when you are out to dinner, on a train, sitting in an airport or whatever when I decide to have some fun with you.”

“You wouldn’t,” pleaded Betsy.

“It is just another story for you to think about.” Heather then got up and walked to the window. “I feel my work with you is about done here.”

Betsy nodded, “I have plenty to write about.”

“Yes you do,” Heather looked over to her as she spoke, “but we have one problem. What do we do with Leah and Samantha?”

“Well, I would like to keep them here. Of course I will send them to you any time you get the urge for company.” Heather added, “Besides I think you will be back here for more awards when the new book gets published.”

Betsy laughed hard, “that I seriously doubt, it was a one time thing.”

“We shall see,” Heather whispered, “we shall see.”

Three distinct dings echoed in Betsy’s head making her open her eyes. She heard an announcement.

“Ladies and Gentleman, in preparation for landing, please bring your seat backs up, stow any items and remain in your seats. We expect to be on the ground in New York City in 15 minutes.”

A smile broke out on Betsy’s face. She looked at her watch, 6 hours had passed and it had all been a dream. Looking at the Ambien in her purse, she reminded herself never to drink with the sleep aid again. Now fully awake, she looked at her schedule. The awards presentation was tomorrow night. She looked at her last email from Heather and her publisher and realized she did have the workings of a second novel.

On the ground, Heather waited at the terminal. While waiting, she called Dr. Anita Self. “Anita, she will be on the ground in a few minutes, do you have all the arrangements made for later in the week?”

“Yes, the technology checked out on its final test and whenever you want Betsy implanted, just give me the word.” Anita whispered her words into the phone.

“Good,” Heather whispered. “I do want to send Betsy home a new woman.”

She then ended the call as the British Air flight from Heathrow was announced arriving at Gate 43.