The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Nude Models

Chapter II: Mom tries to help.

Wendy approached her mother with extreme uneasiness. She honestly didn’t have any idea of how to tell her what she had to say. The pretty 18-year-old knew that, legally, she didn’t do anything wrong but she also knew her mother would be upset and, although she didn’t know how, she also hoped somehow her mother could reverse her idiotic actions.

“Mom, can I talk to you for a second?”

43-year-old Donna Parker turned to her daughter with concern, hearing the “I need help.” in her plea. And indeed she did.

“Sure, honey, what is it?”

“Well, I did a really, really stupid thing and I need to tell you about it.”

And Wendy poured out her story. She had met an exciting man while making deliveries. His name was Walter Hudson and he ran an empire of soft-porn magazines and videos. As she dropped off her package Wendy had spoken to him and was immediately impressed with him. He was warm, genuine and flattering and it turned her head so much that, on the spot, she had agreed to pose in the nude for one of the man’s magazines. She concluded her story.

“....Anyway, he took me right down to the photo room and I signed a contract and posed nude for him. He says the photos are going to appear next month in a magazine called “Barely Legal” that features girls my age, just turned 18. The photo spread, which honestly seemed fun at the time, is, uh, pretty explicit.

“Once I got out of there with my copy of the contract and my check for $200 it began to slowly dawn on me what I had done. I...I just can’t believe I was so stupid. I’m so embarrassed I could cry. I don’t want the pictures published. What should I do?”

Donna and her daughter talked for a long time on the issue. She tried to be understanding and supportive but she could not comprehend how this had happened. Nor could she grasp how Wendy could have done something so foolish and now be so sorry. Was her daughter brainwashed or something? Then Wendy revealed her second surprise of the night.

“There is another thing about the contract, Mom. It has a...clause in it. It says that they have an option on another nude photo spread for $200. What am I going to do if they call me and ask me to come in and pose nude again?”

Donna, aghast, asked to see the contract. She looked at it and the check. It seemed an airtight open and shut deal, signing over full rights and the use of Wendy’s name on the spread for $200. The optional shoot was clearly spelled out and Wendy had initialed it.

Finally, in desperation, she agreed to talk to this Mr. Hudson and try to plead her daughter’s case. She called, and to her surprise, was given an appointment the next very morning.

Donna felt a great deal of tension as she walked into the building for her meeting with Mr. Hudson. She knew that the anger she felt, if she let it out, would work against her and resolved to stuff it. She didn’t have any clear understanding of what she could do. Wendy had made it very clear that she had been willing, even enthusiastic, about her participation at the time.

She also knew that the contract was legal and that, in court, she would have no chance to win. The best she could hope for was a return of the money, she had the check with her, and to get out clean but she didn’t count on it. If that failed, she hoped to get the option clause set aside. But, as to strategy, she didn’t have a clue on what to do.

Her first reaction on seeing Mr. Hudson was that he was different then expected. He was short, mild-mannered and mousey looking. He struck her as sort of a nerd and not a high-powered boss of a porno empire. It was quite a surprise.

As they sat in his office he spoke highly of Wendy and how nice she was. His terms were inoffensive and not at all sexual. Donna started to relax. She was warmly pleased that he thought so well of her daughter. Almost without her being aware of it he turned the conversation to Wendy’s nude photo layout. And, point-by-point, she began to concede everything she had come to get and to do so with cheerful content.

Yes, Wendy was a pretty girl. Yes, men would delight to see her nude photos. Yes, it was flattering that this was so. Yes, it was common for girls to be glad to pose nude. Yes, it was a rare opportunity that Wendy had. Yes, it was exciting, as her mother, to have a pretty and sexy daughter. Yes, she would be delighted to see her daughter’s nude photos. Hudson took them out and spread them out before a now-interested Donna. The conversation that followed went like this.

“These are delightful photos of a very pretty and sexy girl.”

“Yes, they certainly are.”

“Wendy has a right to be proud of this nude layout.”

“Yes, she does.”

“You can just sense the exuberant sexuality that Wendy exudes.”

“I surely can.”

“As her mother you are proud and delighted to see your beautiful daughter pose nude.”

“Yes, I am.”

“You are thrilled to see your daughter posing in the nude.”

“I certainly am.”

“You are very, very grateful we have given her this chance.”

“Yes, thank you so much for letting my daughter pose nude like this.”

“You yourself have always wanted to pose nude.”

“I must confess that I’ve always wanted to pose in the nude myself.”

“You are sad that you didn’t do the same thing and pose in the nude when you were younger.”

“I’m really kind of sorry that I missed my chance to pose in the nude when I was younger.”

“You really feel a sense of deep loss about missing your chance to pose nude.”

“I sort of wish I could turn back the clock and pose nude. I’d do anything to have had the opportunity you gave Wendy.”

“Looking at these pictures of Wendy in the nude make you wish it could be you.”

“These pictures of Wendy in the nude are so thrilling that I am envious of her. I wish it was me.”

Donna, feeling hot, horny and frustrated, looked up at Mr. Hudson. He responded in a mild, offhand way.

“Actually, you could pose nude for us if you wanted to.”

Donna’s heart leaped within her.

“I could? At my age?”

“Yes, there is quite a market for nude photos for attractive middle-aged women such as yourself. We have a magazine that specializes in it called ‘Over 40.’ Would you like to pose nude for us?”

“Would I! I’d be thrilled to do so. You’d let me?”

“Sure. You’d have to sign a contract similar to Wendy’s. You’d get paid $200 and have to agree to an optional second nude session at the same price at our discretion.”

“Are you kidding? I’d do it for nothing!”

“No, we insist on paying you. If you want, I can get the papers out now and we can shoot you posing nude right now.”

“Let’s do it! Thank you. Thank you so much.”

And so, twenty minutes later, having signed and initialed the contract to pose nude, a nervous but excited Donna was peeling down to the buff ready for her first nude photo spread at the age of 43.

Once she was totally nude, and she felt no shame at all about being nude, only excitement, she followed the instructions of the photographer and put on a red garter belt and red stockings. Soon, with joy in her heart, she was posing nude in the most blatant of poses. About ten minutes into the shoot the photographer spoke.

“OK, Donna, lets get some pussy close-ups. Remember, our theme for this shoot is that you are advertising your wares for hard-bodied young men. Sit against the backboard of the bed and put your legs out to the sides. Really spread ‘em.”

Donna cheerfully did so. She was only too glad to cooperate. He moved and placed the camera between her legs and spoke.

“OK, now grab your pussy lips and spread them wide. As wide as you can. I can see you are nice and damp so we won’t have to spray to fake it.”

Donna giggled and spoke as she grabbed her pussy lips.

“I’ll say we won’t have to fake it. This is great.”

“Good. Now spread those lips a little wider. We want a really gaping love canal.”

Donna did so.

“Great! Let me get a little closer. We want every guy in America to want to fall into that pussy hole. Hold it and I’ll shoot it.”

Donna giggled as she did so. This was so much fun!

Some time later, Donna walked out of the building feeling on top of the world. She could never remember having had more fun. Posing in the nude was more exciting and more thrilling than her wildest imagining could have led her to believe. The $200 she had been given was almost like stealing. Imagine being paid to have such fun! She hoped that they picked up her option and let her pose again!

In the meantime, she rejoiced in her good fortune. She could hardly wait until next month’s issue of “Over 40” came out and see the nude pictures of herself. Imagine having her nude photos on the news racks at the same time as those of her daughter!

Of course, she thought, as she entered the car, Wendy would still be a little upset. She would have to tell her that she had seen Wendy’s photos too and that they had come out great and encourage her to relax and enjoy it. It would be a bit difficult to explain because she knew that not everyone would approve.

On the way home she continued to think. She grew more and more troubled about Wendy’s reaction. She was sure now that Wendy would be upset. She also could see that, no matter how much fun it was, her own nude photos appearing would cause some likely problems. After all, she thought, they were very explicit.

She shook her head and wondered if she perhaps should have drawn the line on what she had done. Those closeups of her spreading her pussy lips had practically had the camera lens up her vagina! She could just hear the charges of “slut” coming against her and it would be hard to explain.

The more she thought about it the more she was convinced that she had over-reacted. She probably should have waited. In essence, she had just done what Wendy had done; let herself get talked into something outside her character.

It hit her that indeed she had done just that. She went there to talk the man out of publishing Wendy’s explicit nude photos and ended up posing for her own nude photos! If anything her’s were even more brazen. How could she explain that to Wendy? How could she have been so stupid? What was it about that man?

As she entered the front door Wendy was waiting for her.

“Well, were you able to get my pictures back?”

“Uhhhh, no darling, I wasn’t.”

“So he’s going to publish them next month.”

“Uh, yes, I guess so. We didn’t actually discuss it.”

“You didn’t discuss it! That’s what you went there for!”

“I know, and I intended to, but we started to talk and he showed me your pictures...”

“You saw them! What did they look like?”

“Well, pretty much like you said, very revealing.”

“I’m ruined. Then what did you do?”

“Well, he started to explain his organization and I began to get interested and, well it is hard to recall, but he showed me your pictures and...they looked, well exciting and fun and...before I knew it I had given my blessing.”

“You did? How could you do that!”

“Well, I’m sorry but, at the time, it seemed the right thing to do. But not only that....”

“What? What could be worse?”

“Well, before I really knew what I was doing...I, uh, I agreed to do a nude photo layout myself. And I signed a contract on the spot and did the layout. I got paid $200 just like you. There is an option in mine just like yours so they can call me to pose nude again too.

“At the time it seemed like fun but now I can’t figure out what I was doing. Anyway, next month my nude photos, and they are even more explicit than yours, are going to appear in a magazine called ‘Over 40’ that features nude photos of women my age.”

Wendy had as much trouble believing her mother as the other way around but, after examining her mother’s contract, which also waived full rights to the pictures and her name, she knew that, somehow, they both had been duped. A very sad mother and daughter went to bed that night.