The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

OTTII-matic

* * *
CODES: mf, md, mc, gr

SYNOPSIS: Being a female executive at OTTII head office can be perilous, especially when you don’t hail from Japan.

DISCLAIMERS:

  • This story is a work of fiction; any apparent resemblance between the characters in this story and any actual persons living or dead is purely coincidental and unintentional.
  • Do not read this story if you are under the age of 18 or if explicit sexual fiction is illegal in your jurisdiction.
  • This story contains mind control and explicit descriptions of a sexual nature. If any of these concepts disturb you, please find something else to read.

AUTHORS NOTES: Drop by TheHandsThatLead.blog for some short captions and other posts.

* * *

Chapter 1 — The Journey

Emilia just smiled as she placed the last of her things in her bag and Jose ran round the office in a panic.

“You can’t leave me here like this, everything is a disaster! And it’s all your fault!” he screamed as he rummaged through another stack of papers.

“Not my problem anymore Jose. My last report to head office showed high efficiency and reduced costs. It’s too bad that you’re first report is going to make you look like an incompetent moron.” she replied and shrugged her shoulders as she picked up her bag from her old desk.

She almost, almost, felt sorry for him. She’d been driving the plant hard for the last six months knowing it would all come crumbling down, but she didn’t care as long as the numbers looked stellar for the last few months. She’d been on the shortlist for the promotion to head office and she needed to look like an all-star no matter what.

So what if she’d broken some labour laws in the process? Had the union up in arms? Fired a dozen people that were costing too much but were critical to the plant?

It was Jose’s problem now.

Her promotion had come through at the start of the week and she’d waited until today to tell Jose about it, but again, not her problem.

Growing up in the poor part of Valencia in Venezuela had been hard, but even harder as her father had abandoned her mother as soon as she became pregnant and wouldn’t terminate it. Her mother was very religious and refused, her father, being a manager in one of the factories and from a foreign country, had just up and left. She suspected that he’d just returned to his family and children he had in his home country, leaving Emilia and her mother to fend for themselves.

Emilia couldn’t hold it against him though, she’d never known him and he had left something of value behind, his genes. Her mother had been beautiful in her youth, or so she had been told, and she had no reason to doubt it. A foreign manager could have had his pick of the locals and so to catch his eye she would have had to stand out. The mix of her mother’s native beauty and her father’s foreign genes though had combined to make Emilia more than just beautiful, but stunning.

She had the naturally dark hair of her mother, but it was less coarse and straighter. Her eyes were a light shade of hazel, offsetting her mother’s dark brown ones. The primary thing she inherited from her father though was her lighter skin tone. Along with her natural curves, it culminated in a package that few, if any, men could resist. The one thing she did regret that she hadn’t inherited from her father was her height, at just 5 feet 1 inch tall, she was the exact same height as her mother and she refused to wear heels as they were uncomfortable and degrading.

Her beauty had proven to be a useful tool to her over the years, and she was hoping that it would continue to do so with the move to Japan. The thought of finally getting out of this hell hole that she had been trapped since birth brought a smile to her lips as she walked out of the plant one last time.

She could still remember the first time she’d crossed the gates at the front of the building, the first day it had opened after she had applied to get a job on the line. It had been just another stake in the heart of her relationship with her mother, one in a long line of them.

After her father had left, her mother had sworn off the “foreign devils” and refused to work in any of the factories that were the lifeblood of the city. They provided the best paying jobs and so her mother had to work harder and longer just to make enough money to keep them both housed and fed.

Emilia could understand the work ethic her mother had, but couldn’t understand the resentment towards the companies that could make their life better. It had been a happy coincidence that OTTII had come to town just as she turned 18 and opened the state of the art manufacturing plant that she had been in charge of until her promotion had come through.

She’d started at the bottom and worked her butt off to impress her managers and superiors, but she hadn’t really gotten too far ahead until she’d given her first manager a blowjob. He’d been easy to manipulate after that, and within a few months she had his job and he was fired.

It wasn’t the first time she’d used her looks to get ahead, and it certainly wasn’t the last. She’d spent the last five years working her way up the corporate ladder, through both hard work and other means. Some of her promotions were purely merit-based, others, not so much. In the end though, she had made it to the top and now was moving on to bigger and better things.

OTTII was a huge conglomerate, with offices all over the world, but their headquarters was in Japan and that was where she was headed next.

She did have some reservations about the rumours she had heard about the head office in Kobe, rumours that spoke of deeply ingrained misogyny, xenophobia, and patriarchy. She just figured it was the normal corporate culture and pushed it out of her mind. After all, if even half of the rumours were true, no company, no matter how powerful and important, would be able to survive the legal implications of such HR issues could it?

Either way, she’d fought hard and dirty to get the promotion, even here in Venezuela she’d had to fight tooth and nail to get ahead in “a man’s world”, so when she’d applied for the promotion she knew it would be no different. In the end though, the numbers she’d put up from the plant’s productivity review couldn’t be argued with and she’d broken whatever glass ceiling or other issues might have existed in head office.

There was one lingering doubt she had though, the language barrier. She could of course speak Castillan, and a few other local languages in Venezuela, along with English. Japanese though was a whole other matter. She was going to be heading into a new position, in a new country and not be able to speak or read the native tongue.

Fortunately for her while reviewing the policies of OTTII head office she found all managers and executives were required to speak English as part of their international responsibilities. Team leads and senior staff were expected to be able to speak English as well, she might run in to trouble with a few peons below that, but she’d fire any of those that didn’t get in line with her needs soon enough.

She walked out of the building and to the waiting car that would take her back to her apartment and then to the airport. She’d soon find out the truth of the matter when she landed in Kobe after the 19-hour flight to get there.

* * *

Emilia was at her small desk, in her small office at OTTII’s main building and still found it hard to believe how jammed packed everyone was in Japan. In Venezuela she’d had a three-bedroom apartment, a large office with a private bathroom, a second office for her assistant. In Kobe, she had a tiny one-bedroom apartment, the tiny office barely large enough for her, her desk, and one other person, and her assistant sat in the main floor area with all the other workers.

But in some ways, it fit her well. It had taken some getting used to, but in the week she’d been here she’d learned many of the customs she needed to know and was finally interviewing her new department after several days of ‘corporate’ training.

She looked over at her laptop screen, the reminder displayed was “One on one: Jun Ito (Lead Engineer)", along with “2 minutes overdue”. He was the last member of her group she had to interview and probably the most important, which was why he was last. There was no point interviewing the important ones first, she needed to get all the dirt on them first from the peons below them. Several of the women, and men, had left her office crying after her “interviews” but they had given up everything she needed.

Jun came stumbling into her office, a raft of papers in his arms and quickly bowed to her, “I’m sorry to be late ma’am, it won’t happen again.” he blurted out as he panted in reasonable English. She had made it known throughout the office that she expected everyone to speak English in her presence and so far there had not been any problems, even with their limited English abilities.

She took a quick inventory of him; skinny, glasses, maybe 5 foot 5, plain white shirt and black tie, an unkempt mop of hair on his head, and perhaps in his late thirties. He was no threat to her and if she pushed the right buttons, he’d be useful to her in the short term.

“Sit down Jun.” she replied. It wasn’t a suggestion, it was a command and Jun obeyed immediately.

“Now then, from the documentation I have, it looks like you’re six weeks behind and still haven’t worked out all the technical issues. Does that about sum it up?”

There was a look of panic in his eyes but then his shoulders slumped and he nodded, “Hai ma’am.”

“Good. Now, just so we understand each other; I don’t accept tardiness, I don’t accept excuses, and I don’t accept failure. I was brought in to get this project back on track and that is what is going to happen. I don’t care if you have to work 24 hours a day, it is going to get done. Understood?”

Jun nodded meekly and almost let his papers slide off his lap.

“Alright, now show me where we are at...” Emilia said and gestured at the papers in his hands.

Jun quickly dumped them on her desk and spread a few out on top of it, “Hai ma’am. As you can see here, the mechanisms for the product have been designed and the initial test run are all within tolerances.”

He shuffled the papers once more, “It’s here, in the software, that we’re having problems. As you can see the satisfaction numbers are below 20%... and there are a few... incidents of injuries as well.” he said sheepishly.

She looked over the documents and shook her head from side to side ever so slightly. She still found it hard to believe the group OTTII had assigned her to to lead. Those rumours were more than 50% true if this group was any indication of the type of work being done inside the company.

At a quick glance the blueprints on her desk might have been mistaken for a vending machine or photo booth of some kind. Even a few extra seconds looking at them would have been enough to see the truth of it though, this was an artificial sex booth.

Jun had been the lead engineer on the project for three years and had perfected an artificial mouth, breasts, vagina, and anus. Each one was a module that could be rotated into position inside of the sex booth for the customer to use as they wanted.

It was a brilliant piece of engineering and some of the patents he’d been granted for the artificial skin and other components were already making OTTII substantial profits in some of their other divisions. It disturbed her to her core, though she didn’t have a good explanation as to why. At first she’d thought she’d been assigned to the group for the shock value, that perhaps they thought she would resign in protest, but they didn’t know her at all if that was the case. She was going to make this thing a success no matter how she felt about it if that was what it took to move up even farther in the company.

The problem was the software, however. As much as the modules looked and felt like the real thing, they didn’t move or react like it. The computer algorithms that Jun was developing had, so far, not proven to be up to the task.

“We’re going in front of Mr. Herakini on Monday and I need to have more than this ready. What can I show him that won’t get you fired?” she almost spat out at Jun.

“I... I...” Jun stuttered as he shifted through the papers until he found what he was looking for, “This module. The software is almost complete for it!”

“Almost isn’t good enough. Have it ready for Monday morning at 9 am. Don’t leave the office until it’s ready. I don’t care if you work all weekend. Got it?”

“Hai ma’am.” he nodded and then grabbed the papers and hurried out of her office.

She let out a sigh as the door closed behind him, so far she was not impressed with her staff. None seemed to have any backbone, but at least that meant they were easy to push around and get them to do whatever she wanted.