The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

OTTII-matic

Chapter 2 — The Challenge

Emilia sat as Kenshin Kamada presented his group’s results. Jun was sitting just behind her, dark bags under his eyes from a long weekend working. To the side of her was a table with a cloth draped over it, hiding what sat on the table from view.

“As you can see Herakini-san, we have increased the effectiveness of the formula by 20% and also stabilized it so that it can be added to more types of bases, allowing for a variety of new options for deployment. We are also confident that the testing on the direct delivery version will prove very successful.”

Seiji Herakini, the old man sitting behind the desk that was larger than her entire office, nodded and gave a grunt of approval as Kenshin sat down having finished his briefing.

Seiji turned to Emilia and raised a hand indicating it was her turn. The look in his eyes was pure disgust, as if lowering himself to listen to a woman was a stain on his reputation. She was looking forward to taking his job at some point in the future.

For the moment though, she simply smiled and stood, “Thank you Herakini-san. As you know the hardware components of my project have been ready for some time, though I believe there are still many improvements to be made to get them up to OTTII standards.”

It was a clear jab at her predecessor, but it was a way to make it clear she was aiming higher than he had.

“Today though, I’d like to demonstrate some of the work we’ve been doing on the software side of things.” she said and then walked over to the table and lifted the cloth off of it.

Sitting on the table were two large, perfectly formed breasts with a series of wires running out from behind them to a laptop that was on the side of the table. She then walked around behind the table, reached over and gently squeezed the artificial breasts that sat in front of her.

“Ughhhhhhhh...” emanated from the laptop, in a clear soft woman’s voice.

Emilia had to focus on not rolling her eyes in disgust, but continued on anyway. She slipped her hands down until her fingers found the artificial nipples and squeezed them as well.

“Ahhhhhhhh...” the artificial woman’s voice cried out.

Emilia then raised her and landed a series of three loud slaps on the artificial breast, “Aiiieeee! Hai!

Hai! Hai!”

She then quickly retrieved the cloth and re-covered the table, “As you can see we’re making significant progress on the algorithms involved.”

Emilia couldn’t really read Seiji’s face, it seemed to remain in a state of constant annoyance, but he simply nodded his head. Inwardly she sighed in relief as the whole thing had been a sham. Jun had not been able to get it working in time but she’d come up with the idea to simply make it a pre-recorded message, triggered by a light sensor when the cloth had been removed.

Seiji then stood up and crossed his hands in front of him, “Thank you both for your presentations. As both of you have made significant progress since the last update, I think it is time to put a challenge to you both. In eight weeks I will be merging one of your departments with the other. I shall therefore be promoting one of you to VP who will then have the other one reporting into them.”

Emilia almost leap in joy at the news, she would be moving up faster than she thought! Instead she bowed, “Thank you Herakini-san, I will not disappoint you.”

Kenshin bowed as well, “Thank you Herakini-san for this great opportunity.”

Seiji nodded and then returned to his chair and took his seat, turning his attention to his computer in a silent dismissal of everyone else in the room.

Emilia turned as Jun was collecting the equipment from the table and she shot him a series of daggers that nearly gave him a heart attack. A quick deception at a status meeting was one thing, but she’d cut his balls off if he didn’t deliver the goods in eight weeks.

* * *

Emilia looked over the research she’d had one of her staff do and frowned. Kenshin Kamada was not a fool and wouldn’t be easily manipulated like so many men she’d met in the past. He wasn’t married, had worked at OTTII for twenty years, and was extremely well respected throughout the company.

He’d taken over the Biomedical Chemical Consciousness division, at least that was the best translation she could find for it, two years ago. It was a prestigious group even though she could find little information about it anywhere on the company intranet.

It was well funded though and had several subgroups to it that seemed to always make their targets and get awards for their work. It was the perfect kind of division for her to ride all the way to the top.

The problem was pushing Jun and the rest of the team to get the work done. She was sure that whatever Kenshin was cooking up in his group, hers would win as long as it worked.

A knock on her door raised her gaze and she frowned as Jun stood just outside of it, “Come in Jun. Have a seat.”

He nodded and stepped inside and sat in the single chair in front of her desk.

“Now then. You have less than eight weeks to fix the mess you’ve gotten yourself into. How are you going to do it?”

“I... we are working...”

“I don’t want to hear ‘we’re working on it’, I want to hear ‘it’s fixed’!”

Jun flinched a little and shrunk in the chair a little more, “Hai ma’am.”

“Good. And just to be clear, if it’s not working in time for the presentation, you’re not just going to be fired, I’ll make it my mission to ruin your entire life, got it?”

“Hai ma’am” he replied and then quickly scampered out of her office.

* * *

Jun sat at his desk, hunched over it working on the code when his phone’s alarm went off. He slumped back into his chair and let out a sigh, it was 11 pm and he had to head home to get some semblance of sleep before returning to work the next morning at 6 am.

The problem, wasn’t budging though. No matter how many times he tried training the algorithms with the datasets he had, they just didn’t come outright. Fundamentally there just wasn’t enough data available to train the algorithms with.

That was a problem he hadn’t expected when he’d designed the system, after all, shouldn’t there be lots of data available to train a sexbot? Wasn’t humanity obsessed with sex? Hadn’t the Internet been popularized on sex?

It turned out that actual hard data was more difficult to come by. Sure, he had a library of porn that would be the envy of anyone on the planet, but that wasn’t good enough to get a realistic response from the algorithms.

He just let out another sigh and pushed himself upright in his chair and then reached out to lock his computer for the night. Just as his fingers came away from the keyboard he heard footsteps behind him.

“Hello Jun, working late tonight?” the voice said and he turned around to see Kenshin Kamada standing behind him, his hands holding something behind him.

“Kenshin-san!” he let out in a half squeak, surprised to find such a senior person still in the office, let alone that he knew Jun’s name.

“I presume you’ve found the flaw in your design by now?” he asked.

“There is no flaw Kenshin-san, our product will be ready for the presentation.” Jun replied with little confidence in his voice.

Kenshin smiled, “Oh don’t be so... devoted, to the story Emilia-san has spun. I know that little demonstration was a fake, just as I know you have no hope of completing your algorithms with the data you currently have. I’ve had a few of my own engineers take a look at the problem and they assure me you can’t accomplish your task with what you have. You’re a brilliant engineer Jun, but you can’t do the impossible.”

Jun let his shoulders slump and his head fall.

“I’m sure Emilia-san will be very... forgiving... when you tell her the bad news.”

Jun didn’t think it was possible to slump any lower, but managed it somehow.

“Perhaps, though, if there was some way to avoid such a fate...” Kenshin said as he pulled a long tube out from behind his back and tapped in into his other hand.

Jun’s eyes opened wide and he once more pulled himself up. Kenshin would not be here idly making small talk and insinuations without a purpose.

“Perhaps a new design, that when combined with some of the solutions I have been working on, would at least get you through the presentation. Not ‘winning’ it of course, but once Emilia-san reports to me...”

“That... that would be very helpful Kenshin-san. I would never be able to repay you fully.” Jun replied, bowing his head.

“Perhaps, but I am always interested in having brilliant people under me. Well, it is late and I must be going. Good luck Jun.” Kenshin said and then absently set the tube on Jun’s desk and walked away.

Jun waited for him to be out of sight and then pounced on the tube, opening it and pulling the plans inside out. Along with them, a narrow bag of powder fell out as well.

As Jun unfurled the plans a smile crossed his lips as he recognized what he was looking at.