The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

OTTII-matic

Chapter 3 — Troubleshooting

Emilia looked at the screen in front of her and frowned, it looked like Jun’s latest status report indicated that he was making progress, but the technobabble made it hard to know for sure. The knock-on her door brought a welcome distraction from the screen and she looked up to see Jun standing there with a small tray that contained a teapot and cups.

She raised an eyebrow and then spoke, “Come in.”

He did so and closed the door behind him, setting the tray on her desk before pouring two cups, “I thought you could use some tea ma’am while we go over the latest test results.”

He didn’t suck up very well, but the tea was welcome. One of the few things she appreciated in Japan was the tea. She took the cup and sipped at the hot liquid, and then took another sip.

“Mmm... very good tea Jun. You’re not completely useless after all.”

“Thank you ma’am.”

* * *

Emilia rubbed her forehead and tried to take another sip of tea from the cup. Jun had left maybe forty minutes ago, leaving the teapot behind. She’d finished two cups while he’d been there and been sipping on it since. At least until about five minutes ago when she’d drank the last of it.

It had been wonderful tea, relieving all kinds of stress and letting her relax even in the middle of the day. Now though, all the stress had returned and she wanted nothing more than another cup. She picked up her desk phone to call Jun and then a strange thought crossed her mind. What had they talked about during their meeting?

For some reason the entire thing was a bit foggy. In fact, if she was honest everything had been a bit foggy since he’d left as well. She was about to set the phone back down when a knock came to her door. A smile crossed her lips as soon as she saw it was Jun. Not because it was him, no, because of the small teapot he held in his hand.

“Hello ma’am. I thought you might like another pot of tea?”

“Oh, yes, please!” she said and held out her cup in both hands and he poured the wonderful tea into it.

She pressed it to her lips as soon as he was done and sipped it eagerly. The feeling of relaxation washed over her and she smiled as she held the teacup in her hands.

“Ma’am, if you don’t mind, perhaps you could help me with something...” Jun said and for an instant Emilia was annoyed, but another sip of the tea quickly washed that away.

“Um, sure...” she replied and he closed the door behind him and walked around her desk and pushed her to the side a bit so he could get to her keyboard and mouse. She thought she should be annoyed at him for it, but another sip of tea and she let it slide.

“You see, I have a new troubleshooting program for the algorithms, the more people that use it the better the algorithms become and I was hoping you could help as well.”

He opened up a network drive and added an icon to her desktop before clicking on it and running it. A new window opened with a simple interface, a single line of text and two buttons below it. The text read “OTTII is a great company to work for.", the buttons below it were simply “True” and “False”.

“The algorithms have already picked what they think is the correct answer, so when you select the correct one it will know if it was right or wrong and correct as necessary. If both of you are in agreement then there will be a little chime. If not, a buzzer. Don’t worry if you see the same question multiple times, the goal is to get as many chimes as possible.”

Emilia scrunched her forehead a bit, this seemed like a menial task that Jun could do himself, or any of her underlings. Another sip of tea relaxed her forehead and she realized she was being silly, he’d already said that he needed as many people as possible to make the algorithms as good as they could be. And she wanted, no needed, the algorithms to work.

She released one of her hands from the cup of tea and then reached out and took her mouse, moving the cursor over to the “True” button and clicking it. Instantly a little chime came from her computer and a smile formed on her lips and something tickled the back of her mind. Then a new statement was displayed, “OTTII is the best company in the world.”

Well, it was a great company to be sure, but the best? She moved her cursor over and clicked “False” and a buzzer immediately went off. She frowned as a twinge of regret went through her.

“Well, it looks like you have the hang of it ma’am. I’ll leave you to it.” Jun said and then walked around her desk and left. She paid little attention as the next statement was displayed, “OTTII employees are the most loyal.”

The buzzer went off again as she pressed “False” once more.

* * *

Emilia looked up at the large empty pot and then back down at her empty cup. It was very good tea!

But it was gone. She looked over at her computer, the troubleshooting program still running, and then down at the clock in the taskbar, “7:30!” she said aloud.

“Hai.” Jun said as he stood in her office doorway and nodded.

She looked up, having not seen him there and blushed a little at her outburst, “Oh, Jun. I didn’t see you there.”

“Of course ma’am. I was just about to leave for the night and wanted to thank you for all the great troubleshooting you’ve done today. It has really trained the algorithms today.”

“Oh, yes. As an employee of OTTII I always want to help OTTII any way I can.” she replied and she didn’t notice the smile creep across Jun’s face.

“Hai, OTTII is the best company in the world.” he said.

“Yes, OTTII is the best company in the world!” she replied without a thought and a smile crossed her lips as well.

“Thank you ma’am. I hope that tomorrow you will continue to help OTTII and do more troubleshooting of the algorithms for the company.”

“Yes, of course! But... will there be more of your wonderful tea?”

“I shall make an extra-large pot first thing in the morning for you.” Jun said and then gave a curt bow and left.

Emilia didn’t know if she could wait that long, but cleared the fog from her head as best she could and headed home for the night.

* * *

“OTTII is the best company to work for.”

<click> <chime>

“OTTII staff must always follow orders from their superiors.”

<click> <buzz>

“OTTII staff must always follow orders from their superiors .”

<click> <buzz>

“OTTII staff must always follow orders from their superiors.”

<click> <buzz>

“OTTII staff must always follow orders from their superiors.”

Emilia frowned as the buzz filled her office one more time and she wanted it to stop but the stupid algorithms kept making the wrong choice!

In frustration, she moved her cursor over to the “True” button and clicked it. The accompanying chime sent another thrill through her and a slight giggle even escaped her lips.

God she loved this troubleshooting program, almost as much as Jun-san’s tea!

She took another sip from her cup and let its warmth trickle down her throat. Speaking of Jun-san, he was standing in her office doorway when she looked up from the monitor.

“Oh, hello Jun-san. How are you?” she said as she held her small teacup between her fingers in front of her.

“I am very well Emilia-san. I just came to bring you more tea.” he said, holding up the large pot he was carrying.

“Oh, thank you very much Jun-san. You make very good tea. OTTII is very fortunate to have such a good employee as you.”

Jun nodded and set the teapot down and then left once more as Emilia turned back to her computer and continued the troubleshooting.

“OTTII staff must always put the company before themselves.”

<click> <buzz>

“OTTII staff must always put the company before themselves.”

<click> <buzz>

“OTTII staff must always put the company before themselves.”

<click> <chime>

* * *

Emilia sat behind her desk, her hands folded in her laps as she sat straight up with her chest pushed forward, proper posture was important after all.

“So Emilia-san, your help with the troubleshooting has been invaluable, I hope I can count on your continued support in this?” Jun-san asked.

“Of course Jun-san. I am only too happy to do whatever it takes to make OTTII a success.” she replied.

“Good. I have added a new set of statements to the program. I hope you are not offended as they are a little more... crude... than the ones you have been working with. But we are making a sex booth after all.”

“Of course I will not be offended, it is for the benefit of OTTII, I will do what is necessary.”

Emilia poured herself another cup of tea and then got back to work helping Jun-san troubleshoot the algorithms.

“A woman’s body is made to pleasure men.”

<click> <buzz>

“A woman’s body is made to pleasure men.”

<click> <buzz>

“A woman’s body is made to pleasure men.”

<click> <buzz>

“A woman’s body is made to pleasure men.”

<click> <buzz>

“A woman’s body is made to pleasure men.”

<click> <chime>

“A woman should only speak when spoken to.”

<click> <chime>

“A woman must always present her body in a way that is pleasing to those around her.”

<click> <chime>

* * *

Emilia’s heels clicked against the tile floor of the floor as she walked towards her office. Her ankle almost collapsed several times, she still wasn’t used to the heels as this was only her second day wearing them.

It was the same with the length of the skirt, or lack thereof, as well as the low cut top that she was wearing. The whole thing had drawn all kinds of looks as she rode the subway to the office, some more as she walked through the lobby and now even her staff were looking her way.

It was confusing because there was a part of her that thought she should be upset by the looks, but another part that was buzzing with excitement. Several of the statements from the troubleshooting program floated through her head and lifted the confusion from her mind, she had agreed with them all and OTTII could never be wrong about such things.

She walked to Jun-san’s desk and stopped for a moment, bowed slightly to him as he sat in his chair, “Good morning Jun-san. I hope you are well today. Could I bother to ask if you might have some tea ready?”

“Of course Emilia-san. No bother at all. I have already placed a pot on your desk.”

Emilia bowed once more, “Thank you Jun-san, I do not deserve to have you as a member of the team. OTTII is so fortunate to have you as an employee. I hope that I can provide you with everything you need to be a successful part of this team.”

He nodded and she made her way quickly to her office where the promised tea sat waiting for her.

* * *

Emilia listened carefully as Jun-san explained what he needed from her, “So, for this round of troubleshooting, I need you to really think like the sex booth. What would the correct answer be for the sex booth. Your opinion doesn’t matter, only what the sex booth would answer.”

Emilia nodded in compliance, “Hai Jun-san.", she’d started to add a few Japanese words into her vocabulary as OTTII was a Japanese company and she wanted to respect their culture as much as possible. She then took another sip of her tea.

“Good. Perhaps it would help to fully get into character if you thought of yourself by a different name. Something more suitable to a sex booth made in Japan. Perhaps Emiko?”

“Hai Jun-san. Emilia... Emiko will do whatever OTTII requires. Emiko will think like a sex booth. Emiko will help Jun-san troubleshoot herself.”

“Very good Emiko.” Jun-san replied and then left her office, leaving her to continue the troubleshooting program.

“You are built for sex.”

<click> <chime>

“Every orifice you have is available for use.”

<click> <chime>

“When a man comes in you, you have fulfilled your purpose.”

<click> <chime>

“Pleasure comes from men using you.”

<click> <chime>

* * *

“Are your tits exposed?”

<click> <chime>

“Is your pussy visible?”

<click> <chime>

Emiko let out a soft giggle as her one hand played with her pussy and the other clicked on the answers as she sat naked in her chair. Having clothes on while she was troubleshooting just took her out of the mindset of being a sex booth and she couldn’t afford that. OTTII was counting on her to finish this project and she would do everything she could to ensure its success.

“Is your pussy wet?”

She let out a louder giggle as she lifted her slick fingers from her pussy lips up to her mouth and gently sucked on her them before clicking “True”.

<click> <chime>

A shiver of pleasure ran through her entire body as the chime filled her office. She couldn’t believe how far along the troubleshooting was in just three weeks.

A notification popped up on her screen and she frowned, it was almost time for her meeting with Jun-san, which meant she had to get dressed again. Letting out a sigh, she minimized the troubleshooting program and stood up from her chair. She then walked around to the front of her desk where her clothes were neatly folded on the chair in front of it.

She slipped into the miniskirt and tank top and then slipped on the matching high heels. It was all in the traditional OTTII blue and white with gold trim and each piece had the company logo emblazoned upon it. She couldn’t remember where she’d gotten them, but they fit her perfectly and she couldn’t imagine wearing anything else.

Returning to her chair she quickly grabbed her small purse from below her desk and pulled out the makeup compact to check that she hadn’t made too much of a mess of her face. She finished fixing the blue eyeshadow and neutral lip glass just in time for Jun-san’s knock at the door.

“Hai! Pwease come in Jun-san.” she called out and the door opened. She’d been having trouble for the last few days pronouncing some words and tried to correct herself whenever she did, but it was hard because each time she heard her own voice speak them a little tingle in her pussy distracted her. It was far easier to pronounce the few Japanese words that she did know though so she tried to use them as much as possible.

Jun-san walked in and closed the door behind him, setting a new pot of tea on to her desk. She held her empty cup in both hands and extended it towards him, bowing her head deeply.

“Emiko would be wary wappy if Jun-san would wour Emiko some tea.”

A moment later she heard the liquid dribble into the cup and warm her hands that gripped it.

“Wank you Jun-san. Emiko not dewser such a good emplowee.” she said and then started sipping at the tea.

“You are welcome Emiko. How is the troubleshooting coming along?”

“Wary ood Jun-san. Emiko twoble... twoble... wurking hawd fow OTTII.” she replied, her speech getting worse by the moment as the tea warmed her and her pussy buzzed more and more.

Jun-san nodded and smiled, “I was hoping to do some advanced troubleshooting with you during our meeting today, if that is alright with you?”

Emiko’s eyes widened and she almost spilled her tea, “HAI! Wes Jun-san, Emiko wary happy to relp in any way!”

“Good.” he said and walked around behind her desk, and opened up the troubleshooting program. He did something on her keyboard that she didn’t catch and then the program displayed a statement.

“Are your breasts covered?”

Emiko’s lower lip quivered as she moved the mouse cursor over to “False” but didn’t click the button. She knew what the right answer was, knew that the agonizing buzz would sound if she didn’t answer correctly. She bit her lower lip and looked down at her top, then at the screen, then at her top again before leaning forward slightly to reach around behind her and slip it over her head.

As soon as it landed on her desk, she moved the cursor over to “True” and clicked the button. The chime sounded, a giggle escaped her lips and her nipples hardened.

“Do you like having your breasts played with?” was the next statement and she hesitated again, but this time Jun-san had moved around behind her and reached around her chair and grasped her breasts.

gasp Jun-san!” she exclaimed as pleasure coursed through her breasts to the rest of her body and she leaned back into her chair and moaned.

He continued to play with her breasts for several minutes and then stopped, it took another minute or so for her to come back to her senses and click “True”. The following chime almost caused her to have an orgasm.

“Is your pussy covered?”

Emiko didn’t hesitate at all this time, standing up and quickly taking her miniskirt off and then clicking “True”. This time her knees almost gave out and she had to steady herself by putting both hands on to her desk.

“Do you like having your pussy played with?” She clicked “True” once more and spread her legs apart, but before her own fingers could get there, she felt Jun-san’s fingers run over her outer lips.

“Mmmm... Jun-san, rub Emiko’s pussy... Emiko wuve it! Emiko wuve it!” she said as she put her hands back on her desk and pushed her ass back towards Jun-san.

He played with her pussy for several minutes as she tilted her head back, closed her eyes and moaned as he did. When he stopped and she opened her eyes again, her glace immediately moved to the troubleshooting program and the statement that was being displayed.

“Is there a cock in the room that wants to fuck your pussy?”

Emiko grabbed her mouse and moved between the two buttons several times. Jun-san certainly had a cock, but did he want to fuck her pussy? It was hard to tell, he’d never made a move to, so how would she know?

Then she remembered she should think like a sex booth, and if there was a man in a sex booth, and she was the sex booth, the man’s cock must want to fuck her.

She smiled and giggled, happy that at least a cock was there that wanted to fuck her, but she was still unsure. Maybe he wanted to use her mouth, or breasts, or ass?

Her doubt vanished when she felt his shaft push up against her outer pussy lips and she clicked “True” as hard as she could, again and again, the chime going off over and over as he fucked her pussy and used her exactly as she was designed to be.