The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

OTTII-matic

Chapter 4 — Configuration

“Are you a sex booth?”

<click> <chime>

“Is your purpose to provide holes for men to use?”

<click> <chime>

Emiko kept answering the statements and questions exactly as she knew she should as she sat in the new desk that Jun-san had installed in her office last weekend. She’d had to ask him how to use it at first, it was unlike any desk she had ever had before, but then she knew Jun-san would be able to explain it to her.

Now it was easy to get into and use, and felt very comfortable to her. It let her lean almost all the way forward so that her face and ass were almost level. It even had a bar she could hook her legs over to make sure they didn’t extend out past her ass. It gave her lots of support along her torso and the hook that she could tie her hair through took all the strain off of her neck.

It even included an integrated holder for her computer and a small mouse pad just to the side so she could continue to troubleshoot easily. The best part of it though was a tube that ran up to her lips from the large pot of tea that was on a warmer beside her.

She had been so focused on the troubleshooting program that she hadn’t even heard Jun-san enter her office, but the slap on her ass let her know he was there and approved of her progress.

“Wank-you Jun-san.” she said before the next statement came up.

“A sex booth does not speak.”

“Emiko worry, Emiko do better next time. Emiko womise!”

She had known it was a mistake the moment the words had escaped her lips, and so she mentally steeled herself to work on it harder, after all, she had to be the best sex booth she could be for OTTII.

She clicked “True” and then whimpered as the chime sounded. Before the next statement appeared Jun-san took the mouse from her and closed the troubleshooting program. He then unhooked her hair and pulled her back with it until she sat fully upright. She smiled and pushed her bare chest out to make sure he had a good view of it.

“Get dressed Emiko, we have an errand to run.” Jun-san said.

“Hai!” Emiko replied, nodding her head and standing up, quickly getting her outfit from the single chair in the room and putting it on. When she finished she stood in front of Jun-san, cross her hands in front of her and bowed her head.

“Wank-you Jun-san, Emiko ready now.”

He nodded and walked to the door, opening and walked through with her a few paces behind him. They walked through the office to the elevators and then waited for one to arrive. When he stepped into it, she followed along behind him and made sure to position herself against the back wall of the elevator.

She couldn’t see how many floors they rode it for, but eventually it came to a stop and he stepped out and walked towards a reception desk. An Asian woman sat at it, with platinum blonde hair, large breasts, full lips and a tight white uniform that seemed ready to burst.

“Jun Ito, I have an appointment with Dr. Hajji.”

The receptionist nodded, “Please go right in, exam room 3.” she replied and Jun-san walked past the desk with Emiko following along behind him.

They walked down a hallway until a door with the number 3 on it came into sight and Jun-san opened it and walked in, letting her follow him before closing the door behind her.

“Get undressed and sit on the exam table.” he said and Emiko quickly got undressed once more. Just as she finished neatly folding her outfit and placing it on the end of the bed, the door opened once more and in walked, who she assumed was, Dr. Hajji.

She quickly turned and hopped up on to the table and crossed her hands in her lap and lowered her head.

“Dr. Hajji.” Jun-san said as a welcome.

“Mr. Ito.” the doctor replied and then tapped at his tablet for a moment, “It says here you need some custom work done for your project?”

“Yes Doctor. I forwarded you the specifications earlier. Do you see any issues with the requests?”

“Not at all Mr. Ito. My nurse confirmed the delivery from Mr. Kamada earlier today. Let’s take a quick look though to make sure.” the doctor replied and then stepped up to Emiko, setting his tablet down beside her. His hands gripped her breasts and gave a squeeze, then he opened her mouth and turned her head from side to side.

“No, I see no issues here.” he said and then looked down at his watch, “I have her scheduled for surgery in an hour and three quarters, you can leave her here if you like.”

Jun-san nodded and the doctor picked up his tablet, “Good, I’ll have the nurse come in thirty minutes before and prep her.” he said and then left the room.

Jun-san turned to her and looked her directly in the eyes, “Emiko, listen carefully. While you are here, Dr. Hajji and his staff are in charge. They work for OTTII and are your superiors while you are here. You must do everything they say, do you understand?”

“Hai Jun-san, Emiko wunderswand. Emiko do what Emiko told.”

“Good.” Jun-san replied and then turned and walked out of the exam room leaving her there to wait.

* * *

Emiko awoke in a fog, part of it was from the discomfort she felt on her chest and face, another part of it was from the unfamiliar room she was in, and there was something else but she couldn’t quite figure out what it was.

Before she had much of a chance to think about it a mass of blonde hair came into view along with a smiling face, “Welcome back Emiko.”

Emiko smiled, or tried to, but the nurse placed her hand on Emiko’s forehead, “Just relax, OTTII is taking good care of you.”

The nurse’s statement made Emiko feel much better and a wave of calmness came over her, OTTI was taking care of her so there could be nothing wrong.

Then the nurse took the control of Emiko’s bed and raised her slowly upright, a table extending across the bed came in to view with Emiko’s computer on and the troubleshooting program displayed. Beside the table was an IV drip with a tube that came down and was taped to the back of her hand.

“Jun-san said that you have a lot of work to do and that you cannot just lay around in bed while you recover. OTTII expects you to do your best, you don’t want to disappoint OTTII do you?”

Emiko just managed to shake her head from side to side slightly as the nurse lifted her arm up to the table so she could take hold of the mouse. Emiko was looking down at the two large mounds that protruded from her chest which were wrapped in medical gauss but didn’t look out of place to her in the slightest.

Emiko managed to take her eyes from her chest and focus on the computer screen with the latest troubleshooting statement displayed.

“Emiko is a sex booth.”

She took in a little gasp as her hand moved the mouse and clicked “True”. The chime, even in her foggy state, rocked her hard as her eyes rolled back into her head for just a moment.

“Emiko services all cocks that are inserted into her.”

<click> <chime>

“Emiko is the property of OTTII.”

<click> <chime>

“Emiko services all cocks that are inserted into her.”

<click> <chime>

The statements kept repeating over and over as the chimes filled Emiko’s ears and sent her pussy buzzing more and more with each one.

* * *

Emiko stood standing beside the recovery bed that she had spent the last two weeks in as Dr. Hajji and Jun-san stood in front of her. The nurse had helped her put on the new outfit that OTTII had supplied her and she was eager to see if Jun-san approved of it.

She knew he would of course, he had clearly designed it with her new body in mind, and it would not have fit anyone else.

The metal corset that squeezed her waist in also supported the two large torpedo-shaped tits that jutted out from her chest as if they were presented on a tray. It held them high and upright in such a way that they came to just below her chin, and then shot straight out at least a foot in front of her.

The doctor had also done significant work on her face; her lips were swollen and unable to close fully, her eyes had been altered to look Asian, her nose reduced slightly, something had been done to her tongue so she could extend farther out of her mouth, and several nerves had been severed in her face so that she could no longer frown or scrunch her forehead or raise her eyebrows.

Much of her recovery time had been spent in front of the troubleshooting program, or when she had a break, masturbating to her own reflection in the hand mirror the nurse had provided. The rest of the time was spent relearning how to talk, walk and dress in her new outfit without anyone else for help.

“As you can see Mr. Ito, all of the changes you requested have been implemented. No complications and she’s healed well enough for your project to proceed.”

Jun-san nodded, “Very good doctor. Thank you for your work, you have exceeded your reputation.”

The doctor nodded and then turned and left the room, leaving Emiko and Jun-san alone. She remained silent and still as he walked around her once, looking her over. In addition to the metal corset was a pair of black latex shorts that had cutouts for her entire ass that also ran around to her pussy. On her feet were the eight-inch heels that almost made her walk on her toes, but she’d had lots of practice in them the last week.

He paused behind her for a moment and squeezed her ass, then ran his fingers between her legs and over her pussy. She remained silent and still.

He walked back in front of her and squeezed her tits and then tugged on her nipples. She remained silent and still.

Finally he pushed a finger between her two swollen lips and slid it in and out several times. She remained silent and still.

He pulled his finger out and wiped it dry on the bed beside them, then pulled his phone out and tapped on it several times. He held it up to her and she saw the troubleshooting program displayed on it.

“Emiko oral mode running.” But instead of her moving the mouse and selecting “True”, the button flashed on its own and the chime sounded.

Emiko instantly extended her tongue and opened her lips as far as she could. Jun-san inserted his thumb and she eagerly sucked on it, using her tongue to play with it for several minutes until he pulled it out and showed her his phone once more.

“Emiko in standby mode.” Once more the “True” button flashed and the chime rang out and Emiko instantly closed her lips and pulled her tongue back into her mouth and stood there, silent and still.